PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle Pirates

Sonar009
2008-11-07, 10:20 AM
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone here besides me played Puzzle Pirates (http://www.puzzlepirates.com/) A puzzle based game set in a world of piracy. (Though you probably already figured that out)

I've found it to be monstrously addicting, in small doses. I enjoy the game, and I'm looking for more people to play with.

Puzzle pirates is a free game, though with "extra features" unlocked if you either get a subscription (monthly, quarterly, and yearly) or with doubloons (which you can buy in groups to do one time payment type things)

I find it to be an enjoyable game, and hope anyone who bothers reading this will too.

Tirian
2008-11-07, 03:12 PM
It is also possible to play for free on a "doubloon ocean" if you're able to make enough in-world money to buy the doubloons that you want to unlock the features that interest you. If you can handle the games okay and your needs aren't too extravagant, that's fairly easy to do.

It was fun for me for a while, but I eventually got tired at the difficulty of finding good pillages to go on. But if you fall in with a good crowd, it'll keep you happy for a while.