PDA

View Full Version : Morning Squirtz the shiny new thread

slimredninja
2008-11-07, 11:47 AM
Ok this is the new thread to our controversial comic Morning Squirtz. The first couple of Morning Squirtz threads got locked because of flaming and have faded into obscurity. We hope everyone will play nice on this one if you don't like the comic because of it's rude & crude approach to humor please feel free to let us know. All we ask is that it be constructive criticism explain why you don't like it don't just say we suck ass. The comic has lots of fans and we hope to get a few who also enjoy OOTS because we certainly do. please keep in mind we are sometimes NSFW so please 18+ viewers only. We hope this thread can be home to lively discussion while maintaining civility.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Morning_Squirtz/

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z237/danielmehlhorn/dragonass.png

shortfuse
2008-11-08, 10:56 AM
Best TPK ever!

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-08, 01:27 PM
Just to let you know, the humor is really too crude for me, and to be honest not as well done as other shock comics.
Also, the art rubs me the wrong way. It's not that it's bad, it just gets to me. Not sure why.
Trying to be nicer...

Lord Seth
2008-11-08, 02:56 PM
As usual with Morning Squirtz, I'm left with the question "is that supposed to be funny?"

slimredninja
2008-11-08, 03:19 PM
LOL I must say you guys are a great reality ground. We get lots of praise and rank very high on drunk duck and we get lots of myspace love so sometimes maybe we think we are funnier then we are. I appreciate we aren't always funny to some people but I must say considering how many toons we have Seth I had hoped at least one or two would have made you laugh. I must say though the fact that Hustler Humor is paying us to do an artist spotlight page featuring 4 of our toons in the next issue makes me think some people would still find us funny.
As for what you said Mauve about the art I always think that is the strongest part of Morning Squirtz. Maybe because if I drew it it would be a lot more like cynical man or an extremely low low grade OOTs. Thanks for the comments though and feel free to leave comments about New Squirtz maybe someday we will win you guys over or at least squeeze a smile out of you.

Lord Seth
2008-11-09, 10:43 AM
LOL I must say you guys are a great reality ground. We get lots of praise and rank very high on drunk duck and we get lots of myspace love so sometimes maybe we think we are funnier then we are. I appreciate we aren't always funny to some people but I must say considering how many toons we have Seth I had hoped at least one or two would have made you laugh.A few were funny. Not enough to balance how how most strips leave an "is that supposed to somehow be funny?" impression.

Roland St. Jude
2008-11-09, 04:57 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: This board is roughly PG-13 and images/links to NSFW material aren't appropriate here. Explicit or graphic violence, sexuality, nudity, and the like are inappropriate topics here. Also, sockpuppetry/multiple accounts aren't permitted here either.