View Full Version : Blank Slate IC

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Ipphli
2008-11-07, 07:30 PM
The being looked out over the vastness he had created. Again. This one needed something...different. Something to make it interesting. And so It took the smallest bits of itself and formed 22 beings of immense power. Each would represent a different idea It had had before. After they were all created and newly awakened, It spoke to them.

"I am your master. I have created you all to go forth and shape the world below you in whatever way you deem fit. I care not what you do from this point on. This small section of this multiverse is yours to do with as you wish. Now go!"

So saying, he sent them down to the large, barren rock below. The rest was up to them..

Yeah, I know its short and kidna sucks, but I'm in a hurry and I know you all can't wait to start. So have at it.

ArlEammon
2008-11-07, 07:32 PM
Parda, with his mystic hands.... began a long and complicated ritual... Over the barren rock... He chanted for hours with all his greatest magic and tore open reality, allowing magic to enter the world through a torrential down pour of mystical energies from the Astral Plane. This power tore into the earth and created an underground realm full of mystic crystal. The crystal would increase the power of any magician using it incredibly. However the more the crystals would be used, the more power would be given to Parda.

In the future, the Crystal may even be used as armor and weapons.

((Major act))

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-07, 07:35 PM
Barat-Kali opened his eyes, and saw for the first time. He looked at the great barren rock and was displeased. He thought and he thought, longer than even the greatest lifetimes of man. Then he struck his spear into the earth, and from that rushed the oceans, coverings the entire world. Deeper and deeper he made them, until he was alone in the blackness. This would be his kingdom.

Baxter190
2008-11-07, 07:37 PM
Cale looked down on the barren rock below him. The world was covered in darkness, something that brought sorrow upon Cale's heart. Deciding to do something about it Cale took a bit of his divine energy, and created the sun, an orb a pure, shining light energy.

I think this was only 1 major act, so I'm spending the free cration act we get to create the sun.

pingcode20
2008-11-07, 07:41 PM
Huang Long, the Dragon Emperor

Huang Long slowly uncoiled himself, and took to the void above the ball of rock. He already knew what his first act would need to be, but he could not do it before others had played their part.

"Soaring Lord, I defer to you to bring forth the air, that I might make the sky." he spoke, before landing upon the oceans.

He put his lips down, and began to drink from the ocean. He drank and drank, until he had drunk fully half the ocean, and then rose to the sky to await the coming of the air.

0 Major Acts and 0 Minor Acts spent.

Huang Long hasn't acted yet - he awaits Kuto to put unto the world the air. Barat-Kali has already created the ocean, from which he has drawn the water to create the weather, and Cale has already created the light, from which he will make the sky.

Blockhead
2008-11-07, 07:43 PM
Volkano studied the barren rock for several minutes. He then decided on his course of action. Diving into the very centre of the planet, he began to unleash his energies into the surroundings, forming great fires beneath the rock that pushed their ways up to the surface. Small hills that produced fire were created on the surface of the rock and in the very centre of the rock was a raging inferno, contained within invisible barriers, which let small runs of hot magma through the crust of the rock.

"Thosssse hillssssss that producccccccce fire ssssssssshall be known asssssssss Volcanoesssssssss and they will be a ssssssssssssymbol to remind all of my powersssssssss." Said Volkano in a deep voice, the fire hissing from his moltern 'lips'.

Major Act to create the moltern core of the world

Krrth
2008-11-07, 07:44 PM
Akteron
Akteron opened his eyes and looked around at creation. His brother Cale had created the Sun, shining light over the barren world beneath.

So this will be our home. Already, I can see the first signs of life. I must prepare a place for them to rest, when the time is right.

Looking around, he saw the Seas and the Sky being formed.

Balance. There must be Balance.

He brought forth his will, and set into motion the Seasons...Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, the last being dear to his heart. The seasons would turn like clockwork, bringing balance to the world below.

Having done that, he turned his attention to the place of rest.

Here I shall create a place for the Souls of those to come to rest.

Again he brought forth his will, and started to form the Realm of the Dead. In time, entrances to the other realms would naturally form.

Using a Major act to set in motion the seasons. They will start once the sky has been created. 1 Minor act to start the creation of the underworld.

Baxter190
2008-11-07, 07:47 PM
Cale turned to his Brother, and said, "My brother, I know I am may be asking to much of you, butmight I have the season of summer? It only seems approopriate. Do warn me if I'm overstepping my boundries."

Krrth
2008-11-07, 07:50 PM
Akteron
Balance in all things, Brother. Winter is dearest to me. If Summer calls to you, it is yours.

Baxter190
2008-11-07, 07:52 PM
"Thank you Akteron. I will treat your gift with repsect. And yes, there must be balance between the light and darkness. however, I believe the good must always hold power over evil, and evil must be crushed in all forms."

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-07, 07:55 PM
Barat-Kal saw the great dragon and went to the surface.
"I have watched from the depths and seen many things. But none none angers me such as this. Why have you stolen my creation?"

Baxter190
2008-11-07, 07:58 PM
"Barat-Kel, do not be angry. I'm sure the great dragon just plans to redistribute your water, to spread it around the new world, and in doing so, will acutally proably help you," said Cale, trying to prevent any fights amoung the gods.

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-07, 08:01 PM
Moghor Rezamir

Moghor looked at the barren rock, rubbing hands. This was truly his element. He came to the surface of the planet and kneeled. As the Giant King spoke, the earth trembled.

"I am Moghor Rezamir and I claim the underground as my domain!"

Then, the god violently punched the ground. The earthquake was felt in every corner of the planet. The tremors caused rifts to appear all around the world, even underwater. The tectonic plates broke up and were sent drifting on the sea of magma. One could see the first mountain ranges slowly arose from the depths of the earth in the horizon. Meanwhile, the underground of the planet was filled with all kinds of mineral deposits, giant geodes, etc.

Moghor heard Cale talk about a "crusade" against evil, up there in the heavens. He smiled innerly.

1 major act used

Krrth
2008-11-07, 08:01 PM
Akteron
I would agree with you that Good should be dominant. Evil must be allowed to exist however, else Good has no meaning.

Smiley_
2008-11-07, 08:07 PM

Huang Long slowly uncoiled himself, and took to the void above the ball of rock. He already knew what his first act would need to be, but he could not do it before others had played their part.

"Soaring Lord, I defer to you to bring forth the air, that I might make the sky." he spoke, before landing upon the oceans.

Kuto drifted lazily above the planet. He heard Huang Long and, with no hurry, positioned himself high above the planet. He opened his great maw and a blanket of air and clouds billowed forth wrapped itself across the planet, swirling with wind.

Your turn, then.

Kuto turned over on his side to gaze at the stars overhead, pleased with his creation.

Major acts used: 1

pingcode20
2008-11-07, 08:08 PM

Huang Long turned to Barat-Kali and spoke.

"I have taken half the ocean to put into the sky, so that it might be cleansed and regain life before it returns. A pond left to stand will go stagnant and die."

There was also the problem that an ocean covering the world would be rapidly destroyed by other gods, who would wish for their own creations to walk the land.

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-07, 08:12 PM
"Just remember, dragon. All of your creations were made from the sea, and one day, the sea shall reclaim them. You may take from my creation, but I shall have it returned to me!"

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-07, 08:20 PM
Raminov

Raminov looked upon the quickly forming world below him. He surveyed it from on high, higher even then the Water Dragon, looking down upon it as a calculating overseer on a promising project. He licked his lips, his long tongue running the whole of his long equine face, though his face was horselike it did not bear the teeth of a horse, but rather small sharp teeth like those of a dog or other predatory animal. None of his teeth were larger than the others, they were all the same in much of his mouth, though he bore the molars in the back of his mouth like many omnivores. His ears were also long and horselike, but larger and pointier than those of horses, and his eyes were large and horselike as well, though they were more forward pointing than the eyes of horses, but kept the bones around the eyes. His chest was traditionally humanoid, though it could clearly be seen he was larger and stronger than normal men by a good margin. His shoulders were likewise wider than normal mens. His arms were of an average length, but ended in strong hands, they were powerful, double jointed, and ended in fingernails that were stronger still, and sharply pointed. No mere fingernails were these but claws. He wore a military uniform of some sort, but being as there were no nations as of yet, it had no particular origin. It was plated, with brass buttons down the center, and was a dark green, with a red star on the right breast plate. His legs were canine than equine, with the knee bending forward before bending backward, and ending with a vaguely canine foot. It ended in a three large toes, and the toes ended in long toenails, that were also strong and sharp. He had a fine layer of fur, ;ike a horse, and his was colored a naturally reddish orange hue. He had a long tail, quite unlike a horse. It far more resembled a lions tail than that of a horse. Though his fur was of a reddish hue, he had hair that was black, and so too did he have long hair on his head, and his tail ended in black fur that was long, but coarse, like a lions tail did but longer and thinner.

Raminov surveyed the world with cool calculating eyes, waiting for his chance to do what he would.

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-07, 08:27 PM
Zuli, The Forest Lord

Zuli awoke, the madness of da voodoo already in his mind. We be pleased, the god said ,da world be a blank slate. He saw the continents and chose the largest one, in the center and started his work. He chose the place where a large mountain had been, jutting up from the earth with no other mountain in sight. From this holy mount, he brought the first forest to the land. Dis place be da start of Forests, and dey shall be plenty 'cross de earth. This first forest was populated by trees nigh indestructable, with great resistance from the heat of the molten rock and the ocean waters that covered most of the planet. In the forests, he made the creatures that would populate the forests eternally. Of them, he chose four that would be sacred to him. Da Bear's strength shall be known foreva more, da Lynx's agility, da Dragonhawk's fury and da Eagle's wisdom too. Dey will be da protectors of da forests, and dey will make sure dat da forest is safe for all the children of Zuli. Lastly, he took one beast from each of those four and gave them a shape similar to Zuli. Ju are da Animal Lords, Protectors of mah sacred beasts and of da forests. Ju will neva die and will lord over all of da beasts. When ju have babies, dey will be lesser dan ju foeva, but dey will still be powaful. Be fruitful and multiply.
With those tasks done, he then turned to the other gods and spoke. Da forests are sacred grounds to dah god of Forests, and to Beasts in dem. Do not touch dem, fo dey are protected, da trees dey live in are da strongest dat shall be eva made, dey will be fruitful, but der decendants will be weaker. Ah tell ju dis cuz da voodoo in mah head told me so.
Creations: Major: Forests, Forest Animals
Minor: DiamondBark Trees, Animal Lords

pingcode20
2008-11-07, 08:30 PM

The great dragon breathed out, filling the clouds with water so they might become swollen and release it to the ground, making great rivers with which to water the land.

He breathed first into the clouds that hung low above the ground, and made them large. Then he breathed into the clouds that were of middling height, and made them large too. But when he came to the very highest clouds, he had no water left with which to make them large. So he gave them each a little bit, and left it at that.

Then he came down to the low clouds, and squeezed upon them with his body. The water came pouring down upon the land, filling holes and running down mountains, making lakes and rivers. The water made channels upon the land, and ran down through the forests until they reached the sea, bringing the needed water to the plants and animals so that they might prosper.

"And so they shall. The water returns to the sea, clean and made anew. The sky will take the soiled water into the clouds, and when the soiled water is once again clean, it will be returned once more to the sea bearing gifts from the land." spoke Huang Long, in reply to Barat-Kali, who in truth he did not blame for his anger. He did not understand the role of the sky in finishing the sea, for he was a sea god, and did not understand the role of water above.

But the weather was still not right. He looked at the sun, and saw that it was burning away the clouds and the sea, starving the world of water.

So he blew water in its purest form into the air, to create a shield against the light and allow only enough to create life on to the world, so that the world might not be burnt by excess of light.

Then he went up into the light and took a little bit of blue from it, and painted the sky with the light, so that the sky might always remind the world of its important role.

1 Major Creation to create the Sky and the Rain

Krrth
2008-11-07, 08:30 PM
Akteron
To Zuli

I must go among them, for it is my place to usher them past the Gate. Only these shall see me however: The Dead, the Dying, and those of Power.

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-07, 08:35 PM
Den dat be da only time, Zuli told the lord of death, But da mortals shall pay fo attackin mah beasties.

Krrth
2008-11-07, 08:41 PM
Akteron
That is not my concern. My job is to usher the souls of the Dead to the Afterlife. Your realm is yours to do with as you see fit.

*Pause*

The Souls of your faithful will await you in my realm. You may claim them as you wish. Those you do not claim fall to me, to help maintain my Realm.

Baxter190
2008-11-07, 08:44 PM
Cale turned to the Dragon, and said, "I am sorry for the sun burning away your clouds. Thank you very much for correcting my mistake, and good luck with your work." He then addressed Zuli, saying, "Forest god, I shall honor your wish. However, I do ask that your creatures carry the light of wisdom and kindness where ever they travel, and teach others compassion."

pingcode20
2008-11-07, 08:57 PM

The Dragon replied. "You need not apologise. You knew only that the light was needed to bring life, and a light any smaller would not have covered the world."

Then, Huang Long addressed Zuli.

"I apologise, Forest Lord, but I must intervene in the forests. Without the rivers, the land will become fallow and the forests will die. Without the rain, the river will dry. And so the sky must bring its clouds across the whole land, and give water equally."

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-07, 08:58 PM
Raminov

Raminov looked up at the sky, and saw the great burning orb and the blueness of it. It had been shining for some time and it was... oppressive. A good leader knew how to be commanding, but would not overdo it and cause their followers undo harm as a result. Seeking to amend this obvious imperfection, he made it so that the sun move slowly around the whole of the world, and bring light to all of it. In it's absence, the world would go dark, and the bright blue of the sky would fade darker and darker till it was black. But Raminov saw that this, too, was opressive, and sought to correct his own error. He looked to himself for inspiration, as he was want to, and saw the bright red star on his uniform. Yes, this was a good symbol to alleviate the darkness. He took the star, and he threw it up into the now dark sky. He made it glitter more brightly than any gem, and he made many more like it, of all sorts of colors and shapes. They would be orderly too, and those who looked up at them could see recognizable shapes and patterns formed in the night sky. He did this all over the world, and he saw that even in the night the bright stars would bring light to the world, though not nearly to the scale of sun.

1 Major Act to make the sun rotate around the world, thus creating a system of day/night, and creating night as a result, and making the stars all over the world. If this seems like a bit much for one act I can use more

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-07, 08:58 PM
Moghor

Moghor went to see Parda, the so-called wiseman.

"Greetings. I noticed you have created some caves in my realm. You do know I am the Earth God, right? Well, I don't mind those crystals. However, that's still in my property. Have you something to compensate me? Some crystals for myself, perhaps?"

ArlEammon
2008-11-07, 09:00 PM
Moghor

Moghor went to see Parda, the so-called wiseman.

"Greetings. I noticed you have created some caves in my realm. You do know I am the Earth God, right? Well, I don't mind those crystals. However, that's still in my property. Have you something to compensate me? Some crystals for myself, perhaps?"

"Moghor, perhaps I could advise you in the ways of necromancy... If the crystals are in your domain, surely you may have some."

Blockhead
2008-11-07, 09:00 PM
Volkano decided to begin shaping his new worshippers and the lands that they would live in. Summoning great power, Volkano caused a great volcano to rise up out of the crust of the rock. The volcano was mighty and spewed forth hot lava and smoke. Although the peak reached high into the sky, there were several 'pits' where entrance to the grand volcano would be available, to those that would survive the intensive heats coming from it.

"Thissssss mound of fire and earth issssss mine and it sssssshall be known to all assssss Mount Redunkeep." Announced Volkano.

Having built his worshiper's lands, Volkano proceeded to create a city inside the fiery pits of Mount Redunkeep. He forged the very houses into the rocks themselves, in underground caverns near the central base of the volcano. And with that, Volkano had grow tired of such massive usage of his powers and used a small portion of that power to create 10 small servants, which he named Sparks, which he introduced into his newly founded city. The sparks themselves were not harmed by the fire or the heat and settled into the grandest of chambers in the volcano city, which they named Redunkeep, after the volcano it was built inside. Volkano promised the servants a population to look after once he had taken rest.

And with that, Volkano rested within the very Volcano city he had just founded.

Major Act used to create Artifact - Mount Redunkeep, a huge volcano
Minor Act used to create vast and expansive city - Redunkeep
Minor Act used to create 10 servants - Sparks, introduced them to city

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-07, 09:02 PM
Moghor

The giant scratched his thick beard.

"You seem like a reasonable man. I accept your proposal. Necromancy would fit me just fine."

ArlEammon
2008-11-07, 09:03 PM
"Now... let me first suggest to you that it is not within your purview to use spells that abuse souls... necromancy does not work like that."

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-07, 09:07 PM
"Now... let me first suggest to you that it is not within your purview to use spells that abuse souls... necromancy does not work like that."

Moghor

"If you say so."

Fan
2008-11-07, 09:07 PM
Suddenly with a siwrl of silver mist, and a sound like the tinkling of glasses mixed with mirthful laughter a new being appeared. He was a tall plae man garbed in a Archmages robes of Gold, and purple a aged looking face pearing out from behind a single monocle.
"Greetings brethern."

Fisher
2008-11-07, 09:09 PM
The Porter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95895#15)
Looking down upon the growing world the Porter watched as his kin began their work.

Fan
2008-11-07, 09:12 PM
Seeing that the Earth had begun to spin the moon god took a chunk of space dust, and from it he made the moon a Bright twirling Saphire Sphere that followed the earths own orbit.

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-07, 09:31 PM
Zuli
He turned to the god of light and said, Well den dat be easy, dey ain't movin awa from da forests, so dey will teach it to each otha, but perhaps dey might travel around, to see da sights of da otha places around da forests.
He though of what the god of death had said and began to think. If ju be da god of dead, and dat followas be goin to you when dey die, den I hafta make some worshippers. So he took some earth and molded it into his own image, then made what he thought a female whould look like, and then placed them in the forest. He took a swig of his JuJu Juice and then belched on his two new creations, instantly, they sprung to life. He sent a message into their minds, telling them to be fruitful and create a community at the base of the mountains. From them sprung many more trolls, and so he gave them the thought to build a temple-city in the side of the mountain and to use it to worship him, and to revere the animals, and the animal lords.

Major Creation: Trolls!

Krrth
2008-11-07, 09:35 PM
Akteron

The realm in which they will rest is still growing. There is a place set aside for each of our Kin, where their followers go. I give to you the power to shape that place, and only that place, as you see fit.

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-07, 09:38 PM
Zuli
The Dragon of the Air spoke to Zuli, about his interference.
Da Nature Works in yo' way, an dat be good, interfere as much as ju wan in dat way, bu' don let yo worshippers into mah domain, or heads will roll mon. Ah have a favor from ju dragon god, could ju make a lake between mah mountain and da city mah race is building?.

Fan
2008-11-07, 09:46 PM
Wharheit
The god of the moon examined his work on the Sapphire sattlelite the now orbited the the Planet, yet he felt as if it lacked a purpose, and thus from his great knwoldge he made the Dopplegangers. beings who could take any form abturally, but would be exposed beneath the full moon in their full glory.

Major act to create the Doppppelgangers!

Ambon
2008-11-07, 10:01 PM
In the beginning Atkanlan-Yotetl stepped out of the Creator's shadow to watch his siblings shape the world. Dark furred and mouse tailed, he was among the smallest of the gods, and he watched the others.
The world, then, was unformed and cold, and they knew that the Creator had given it over to them to transform - each one to begin with a grand gift of creation.

He watched bright gods light the sun in the sky.
Sky gods paint the blue of the world and breathe the clouds of heaven.
Watched earth gods rumbling, splitting the earth in creation.
Watched water gods fill oceans of unending movement.
Saw strong gods set orbits, wise gods give birth to magic, gods of flesh and bark populate the world.
All in turn until the world was teeming and no longer cold.

Each gave their gift according to their nature, and what was left for Atkanlan-Yotetl?

"I shall be for lovers, builders, and those maddened with desire," Atkanlan decided. Realizing his nature was not that of stone, fire, water or air, but that which followed all of these things. "My creation shall be for the speaking things of the world. Companions our Creator sought, not only followers and corpses. Fellow creators our creations shall be, for now the world is ready to be harvested."

Atkanlan took the gift given to her by the Creator and added to that from the wellspring of his being - with this she created the Dreaming plane, the realm of desiring, wishes, jealousies, and hopes that linked all thinking beings.

EDIT so cancelling the creation of the school, strictly creating the plane.

pingcode20
2008-11-07, 10:06 PM

Huang Long laughed deeply at the suggestion.

"Worshippers? There are few enough mortals in this world to call any of them worshippers."

Then he rose up, and pondered where Zuli wished him to form a lake.

"Yes, I will be able to do so. However, in exchange, you must teach your followers of me, and to tend to a shrine I will build beside the lake. In return, I will create a great lake for your people, and so long as they show proper reverence, their lands will be blessed by the rain."

Virgo
2008-11-07, 10:28 PM
Thelemis

A mad laughter rang through the air as a white porcelain mask appeared and hung in the air as rapid parade of bodies shifted around behind it: one moment male, one moment female, then tall, then short ot thin or fat or any number of other traits that passed by in a moment.

It seemed to elect to remain a simple, unbodied mask, and looked at the world.

With a spin in midair, it invoked Magic. Quick magic, not like Parda's laborious, boring rituals, but easy, simple magic that a skillful user could summon at the snap if his or her fingers.

It made Divination, through which a create could see the truth of teh universe in cards and baubles.

It made Illusion, so that truth could be disguised.

It made Transfiguration, so that truth could be changed.

It made Enchantment, so that truth could be fooled.

And it made Abjuration, so that truth could be protected.

Pleased with itself, is appeared in the realm of Akerton and spoke to the god, not with sound but with direct thought.

What a nice plane you have here. But plain. A positivly plain plane. Plainly planar tedium, although the souls of the dead add a nice touch. Very avant garde. Mind if I move in?

1 Major Act to create sorcery for 5 schools.

Krrth
2008-11-07, 10:34 PM
Akteron

In time, there will be mortals. Already it starts.

To Thelemis

If you wish, and you do not disrupt the workings. Perhaps a little change would be good for all involved.

Virgo
2008-11-07, 10:41 PM
Thelemis

No, of course! Your duties are you own, as mine are mine. I'll just be over here.

It vanished in a puff of smoke and appeared a few miles away on the highest point it could find.

A cathedral sprung up from the ground, sculpted impossibly out of massive tarot cards. The arching dome itself in the center of the room was a masterful display of engineering and geometry. Inside the cathedral, space was somehow strange: once you stepped inside, it didn’t look as if you were inside anything at all, most of the time; sometimes the realm took the form of a fine sitting room, a walled garden, a theatre, or a banquet hall, but more often than not it was an endless, dark void. A massive gameboard floated in the abyss that would serve as ground for whatever meeting Thelemis was having, sometimes chess, sometimes dice, and sometimes a game that never existed on the mortal plane and never would exist. For visitors, Thelemis usually manifested some sort of ground or stable surface. Usually.

Satisfied, the mask vanished again and appeared next to Parda, taking the physical form of an old man in flowing white robes and maintaining the expressionless mask over his face.

Hello. I thought I should introduce meyself. I'm Thelemis, the king of quick magic. It's a pleasure to be working with you.

1 Minor Act for my realm

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-07, 10:49 PM
Zuli
To Huang Long, the Dragon Emperor:
Ya mon, Ah'll give ya dat, mah people will revere ya as another spirit, known as Long, and dey be praisin ya fo da waters and rain.

Jansviper
2008-11-07, 10:50 PM
Ikibe

The Quiet God watched his fellows work and was pleased. His smile etched across the sky, as his form was immaterial. Creation and innovation existed in many forms, and his hand would not be needed in the setting of the foundation.

Thelemis's words made that smile a full blown grin, for his purpose was clear.

What a nice plane you have here. But plain. A positivly plain plane. Plainly planar tedium, although the souls of the dead add a nice touch. Very avant garde. Mind if I move in?

It would be his place to bring art to the world.

Raw divine power circled and whirled, boiling up from the earth and down from the skies. All across the world the animals shrieked and screamed as the energy of Creation passed through them. A hint of form could seen out of the corner of every eye, and a mighty hand shot into the sky. The planet's molten core surged and plates that formed the world leapt up with it, mountain ranges in all shape and form rippled up and across the surface. Ash flew into the sky and fire flowed like water as the earth itself twisted into patterns innumerable. Spires of rock stretch far into the sky, dragging its lofty presence back down to the earth. Fire boiled beneath the sea as islands grew up and trenches sunk down. Mighty deserts blight lush forests in the shadow of massive mountains, fickle weather dies without moisture to power it and the rolling expanses of temperate zones spread across the center of the planet.

Into the wild energy of creation, Ikibe thrust his other "hand" into the earth. With a mighty pull he raised a singular mountain in the center of the temperate zones. This modest edifice was hollow within, and to it he brought his three-fold blessing. The Blessing of Earth, so that his people may be safe from forces beyond their ken. The Blessing of Runes, that fear may not enter its sacred halls. The Blessing of Creation, that his people may be fruitful and multiple without worry or strife.

Into Mighty Thrinax, Ikibe breathed the life of his children. The Jakaru (see Status page) would walk this world first of their kind, protected from above and below by their lord. As his parting gift, Ikibe touched their lives and encouraged them to spring forth and explore this new creation.

His work now done, The Quiet God retreated on high, tired but satisfied with what had been wrought.

1 Major Act used: Ikibe connects the wayward pieces of creation. Sea meets sky meets land meets sea, life begets death and death begets life. I.e., the physical laws.

2 Major Acts used: Ikibe creates his First People, his Jakaru.

4 Minor Acts used: Thrinax created and Thrice Blessed.

Note: The Jakaru are currently restricted to Thrinax, and will not begin expanding their culture until next turn. You will find them throughout creation, but they will pass like the wind, content to explore.

ArlEammon
2008-11-07, 10:58 PM
Thelemis

No, of course! Your duties are you own, as mine are mine. I'll just be over here.

It vanished in a puff of smoke and appeared a few miles away on the highest point it could find.

A cathedral sprung up from the ground, sculpted impossibly out of massive tarot cards. The arching dome itself in the center of the room was a masterful display of engineering and geometry. Inside the cathedral, space was somehow strange: once you stepped inside, it didn’t look as if you were inside anything at all, most of the time; sometimes the realm took the form of a fine sitting room, a walled garden, a theatre, or a banquet hall, but more often than not it was an endless, dark void. A massive gameboard floated in the abyss that would serve as ground for whatever meeting Thelemis was having, sometimes chess, sometimes dice, and sometimes a game that never existed on the mortal plane and never would exist. For visitors, Thelemis usually manifested some sort of ground or stable surface. Usually.

Satisfied, the mask vanished again and appeared next to Parda, taking the physical form of an old man in flowing white robes and maintaining the expressionless mask over his face.

Hello. I thought I should introduce meyself. I'm Thelemis, the king of quick magic. It's a pleasure to be working with you.

1 Minor Act for my realm

"Oh and you as well. Thelemis, tell me, do you see the benefit of a society with benevolent rulers, or a free society with laws which reinforce the importance of freedom?"

Virgo
2008-11-07, 11:04 PM
Theremis

The old man put a finger to the chin of the mask.

I certainly don't object. Laws are good to some degree, though. Some should be kept, and some should be broken. What would you break if you didn't have rules? People, I suppose, which would be messy.

ArlEammon
2008-11-07, 11:05 PM
Theremis

The old man put a finger to the chin of the mask.

I certainly don't object. Laws are good to some degree, though. Some should be kept, and some should be broken. What would you break if you didn't have rules? People, I suppose, which would be messy.

"I simply hope to establish a Pantheon of Arcane gods among us." Parda explained. "In addition to completing a permanent state of Golden Age on the planet for the coming mortals who will live there."

Virgo
2008-11-07, 11:10 PM
Theremis

The man popped out of existance and the mask remained, bobbing excitedly in midair.

That sounds delightful. I know some of the nicest people! They can join us and we'll all have tea and cheese and be magical!

To punctuate the point, a flock of winged teacups burst from thin air and fluttered happily away.

((Yes, New Star joke.))

ArlEammon
2008-11-07, 11:11 PM
Parda... wondered for a moment. "Yeah sure."

He wondered if it was safe to drink.

Fan
2008-11-07, 11:16 PM
Whraheit
"I say. Did someone mention Arcane? I myself happen to be a god of wizardry old bean."
The god speaks with an odd "British" accent, and his monocle seems to glow slightly as he observes the two.

ArlEammon
2008-11-07, 11:17 PM
Parda

"Hello... Wraheit.... I couldn't help but notice that you are a lord of magic... I think it would be best if gods of magic could establish ourselves in our own little niche in the world."

Fan
2008-11-07, 11:19 PM
"I must concur with your statement sir. Magic is a sacred art that is to be treasured, adn nutured. May some pwoer above save us all if it were to ever fall into the wrong hands."

Virgo
2008-11-07, 11:19 PM
Thelemis

The teacups take their leave as a female figure appears behind the mask, dressed in dignified 'Victorian' garb. She waves a gloved hand idly and fanned herself with a splayed hand of playing cards. She spoke with a similar accent.

Aah, sir, I'm charmed. But I'm far too flightly for you big books and careful study. Why would I want to do that?

The lady and the cards vanished into violet fireworks, and the mask cackled.

Life's too short!

ArlEammon
2008-11-07, 11:23 PM
Parda
"Well, Theremis, you too, can benefit from Magick, as well as your great sorcery. But anyway, forget about learning magic for a moment, and just think about the strangle hold on the Astral we would have over mortals.... TO my knowledge none of you are evil. If we could have magic to ourselves we could have the ability to introduce school after school until the entire planet is covered with academies and towers dedicated to our arts."

pingcode20
2008-11-07, 11:35 PM

Huang Long smiled. Well, as much as one could tell, from a dragon.

"Then it is settled." he said, rising back into the sky. "You may wish for your people to begin naming that which is around them. Perhaps it will become of importance." he hinted, in a final word.

Clouds gathered above the mountain, and a great torrent fell across the mountain, forming channels and filling the great valley with water. Then, he gathered wood from the forests and gold from the rivers, and built a shrine at the edge of the newly formed lake.

Then the Dragon Emperor departed - another god had tampered with his domain, and it would need to be set right. The spires of rock were the first to go, as the great dragon wrapped itself around the spires and snapped them off at the level of the moderately high clouds. Mountains had already formed to that height before, but they could not pass any further, just like the sky did not intrude into the earth. Then he brought forth the rains to erode the stumps of the spires into mountains and to pour forth and become rivers.

What right did the Earth have to intrude upon the Air? None, that was what, and Huang Long gathered up the severed spires and planted them around Thrinax in a circle. The waters of the sky were forbidden to that place. Though clouds would still pass over that mountain, no rain would fall. No river would meander through, and no lake would form at its base.

Minor Act: Create Lake between troll city and mountain.
Non-Act: Create Medium Building (Shrine) at Lake.
Minor Act: Destroy Spires that have been brought into the sky (Sky Domain).
Minor Act: Forbid Rain to Thrinax

Fan
2008-11-07, 11:35 PM
"And freedom is something I value aswell dear. But magic must be protected is all I was saying."

Krrth
2008-11-07, 11:42 PM
Akteron

*The world has changed. Links between previously separate things have been forged. It was good.*

To Ikibe
That was a Good thing you did. I sense we share a sort of kinship....I hope to explore it further someday.

Jansviper
2008-11-07, 11:52 PM
Ikibe

The Quiet God saw the Dragon Emperor's actions and was amused. Creation was such a new thing and yet the others were already so very possessive about it. Far from taking offense, this act pleased him greatly. Was not recreation a part of the eternal cycle? Huang Long was already aiding the flow, and for that he had Ikibe's silent thanks.

He was not worried about his First People, they would weather this and much more. If he raised his hand now, they would come to expect it in the times to come. No, the Jakaru would adapt and survive. It was how he had created them, and the way things would be.

To Akteron

No, it was a thing, neither bad nor good.

Ikibe smiled as if that explained all, and turned back to watching creation.

Krrth
2008-11-08, 12:00 AM
Akteron

To Ikibe

I think it will help more than it hurts. Remember, every action we take, everything we do....all of that shapes us, makes us who we are. That's more important for mortals than for us, but it still applies.

*Pause*

Your children are welcome to wander my realm, until such time as you claim them.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 12:06 AM
Raminov

Raminov looked down upon the world, and deemed that now would be the time for his people to come into existence. He saw all the myriad races of the world, and knew they would need directing. He would need to create a race that could serve as an example, and guide the rest of the mortals to the right path of behavior and existence. To this end, he traveled to the continent where the Trolls lived. He took the continent, and shaped the northern bit so it stuck out into the oceans, and he raised the land high above the sea, creating a plateau, but he also created many safe places for people to descend to the sea. The Plateau would be a verdant grassland, a plains that his people would live on and cultivate. To this end, he plucked some hairs from his tail and tossed them to the winds, the hairs fell all over the world, and wherever they fell bovines sprouted up, all of them had some basic similarities, but they varied from place to place. Those that he put upon the plateau that would be his peoples were tall, and had hair as short as his own. However they had large horns, that were wider than his shoulders, but curved inward, and then forward. Next, he leaned over the land, and cut his arm with one claw. His blood dripped into the ground, and where his blood fell he placed pieces of his fine coat, and as the blood mingled with the hair, beings sprang up. They looked as Raminov did, for he had created them in his own image. They all had different colored coats, but they all had black hair that grew from their heads, as beards, and on their tails. He trusted they would know what to do, but he watched, the guiding father, to help them if they needed it. He realized they needed a name, and so he dubbed them the Rusky, or Ruskies for plural, and he smiled.

2 major acts to make the Ruskies, not a terribly original name, but given their future government type, it seems fitting. A note, he modeled them after himself in the way they think, as well as physical form. I.E. They're already communists pretty much, since the concepts that make it up are their natural form of society and government are already naturally attuned to that sort of thinking, and they don't think in the same way people do (so their communist society will actually WORK)
1 Minor Act to shape the land
1 Minor Act to make Bovines for various purposes

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-08, 12:10 AM
Zuli

Dat dragon be good mon, dat dragon be good...
The City was to be built by specifications put into the minds of the builders.

The City was to be built on the face of the mountain facing the lake. It was to be five tiers in length, the bottom-most tier was to be for housing. The next tier, a little smaller than the first, was for trade and commerce. The Third Tier was to be for the warriors and guardians of the people. The fourth tier was for the Witch Doctor and Priest academies and laboratories, and lastly, the top most tier was small, and housed the four animal lords, and was a shrine to the lord of forests.

A great stairway goes from the bottom of the first tier to the fourth tier, with the fith tier connected to the rest by a large elevator. The water from the top of the mountains would trickle down into the canals on each tier, which then fall down to the next tier by small water falls, the canals converge in the lowest tier, which divides the stairs to the bottom in half and heads out into the lake. The lake itself is connected land-wise to the city by a small path that leads to the docks, which is right next to the shrine of Long, spirit of the lake.

Jansviper
2008-11-08, 12:19 AM
Ikibe

Your children are welcome to wander my realm, until such time as you claim them.

The Jakaru are a people apart, they will hold loyalty to me for created them, but I would never restrict them so as to hold claim. They will be fruitful and multiple, do much good, much evil, and everything in between. This is the way of all things, and my children understand this.

He smiles again.

My thanks for your blessing, but I encourage you to take them into your confidence as well. The Jakaru are mortals, yes, and their actions shape who they are. Feel free to take them in and teach them your ways, already the actions of Huang Long force them to spread further and further into the whole of creation, I do not doubt they will be seen in your realm soon enough.

Krrth
2008-11-08, 12:27 AM
Akteron

To Ikibe
Yes, they will be in my realm soon enough. I will indeed teach them, but I may have no people for myself, as all come to me in the end. I will give them this much, however. I will teach them to have no fear of Death, for it is not an end, but merely another journey.

Smiley_
2008-11-08, 12:33 AM
Kuto

As Kuto stared up at the sky, he forgot the other gods for a while, but could not help but notice that the sun began to move. He also noticed many stars of different colors in the sky that were not there before.

already, the gods were intruding on each others lands and squabbles had arisen. Kuto ignored them. If Huang Long wasted his time with those gods that sat in the dirt, then so be it. He exhaled a long breath, causing the around him winds to pick up.

He saw the dancing magic gods above. They were far more interesting to look at.

He called to Thelmis and the others.

Hmm...You up there. You are far too stuffy for my tastes. What good is something good if it cannot be enjoyed. You, the flashy one. Why don't you come down and tell me more? Pantheons? Arcane orders? Such grand things to be talking about.

Kuto chuckled and turned back over, wrapping thick white clouds around himself.

Jansviper
2008-11-08, 12:47 AM
Ikibe

Ikibe blinks at Akteron and grins.

Indeed it is. I have a feeling we will see eye to eye in many matters. When Godshall returns from the ether, you and yours shall be welcome there for as long as my people can count on you guiding them through the Great Cycle.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 12:49 AM
Raminov

Raminov appeared to Akteron, he looks the god over and speaks. I believe you are the god of the dead yes? It comes to my attention that, as all mortals do, my followers will die. When that day comes I would like them to pass on to a realm that I shall give to them, and that shall suit them, and you would be the god to speak to of such things.

Krrth
2008-11-08, 12:53 AM
Akteron

To Ikibe
It is done then. I have much to do, and much to prepare, so I will take my leave. I think that after the first time on the journey, they will not fear another trip.

Let me know what level of act is necessary for the reincarnated souls to no longer fear death. They don't want to die, but do not fear it like most people do.

To Raminov
*turns to face you*
That depends on what you want. There is a place set aside for followers of all the Gods, that only that God controls. If you create your own realm, that place will dissipate, but a link to your realm will take it's place. You really have nothing you must do, although I will warn you that the souls of your followers you reject will become mine.

Jansviper
2008-11-08, 01:03 AM
Ikibe

Ikibe blinks again, rapidly, looking between Akteron and Raminov.

Why would anyone reject the souls of their followers?

He poses this as a general question.

pingcode20
2008-11-08, 01:05 AM

Huang Long sighed with satisfaction. Rightful punishment had been exacted, and all was well. In a few ways, he envied Kuto - all the whale needed to do was gaze at the stars, without a care in the world, while he was busy shaping the land with rivers and lakes.

In time, the river dragons would arise, and he would be less needed to breathe rain into the clouds. But to form a great spirit, one must be prepared to wait a great time.

He flew up unto the highest clouds, and sat, and watched the doings of the Trolls - particularly the few who had taken a shine to his shrine. He chuckled - they believed he was 'Long', the spirit of the lake. He wondered how the dragon that would arise from the tiered city would be. It was never an exact science - even he, Emperor of all Dragons, could do little more than guess.

Well, it would come to pass soon enough.

Stretching his limbs, he looked over at Kuto.

"Ah, Kuto, there you are. I have not seen you since you breathed the air onto the world. What have you been up to all this time?"

Krrth
2008-11-08, 01:06 AM
Akteron

*Shrug*

Some may require followers to act or not act in a certain way. Some may have rules about who they will or will not accept. For example, I imagine that someone who worships my brother Cale but commits mass murder would be rejected.

Jansviper
2008-11-08, 01:08 AM
Ikibe

How very strange.

He leaves it at that.

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 01:11 AM
Barat-Kal saw the land, and it displeased him. Summoning his great power, he slowy has the sea creep up the shore.

I guess thats a minor act

Smiley_
2008-11-08, 01:22 AM
Kuto

Kuto looked lazily at Huang Long.

What have I been doing? Hmm...just watching everything go by, I suppose. It is very quiet here, but there is plenty to watch.

He rolled onto his side once again.

I suppose I should get to work, but I fear things will be stirred up soon enough. Oh well, what comes must come.

Kuto began to bring together cloud stuff into a denser form.

Hmm...perhaps it is too quiet. I would like someone to talk to. Many someones would be nice...let's see what we can do.

His voice trailed off. He seemed to lose all notion that Huang Long was there.

He is beginning work on a part spirit part earthly race. I will wait a bit as he does so because Kuto is often lost in thought and slow to act.

pingcode20
2008-11-08, 01:48 AM

Huang Long lay on the cloud for a while before answering.

"Yes... Best to get some rest while we can."

He closed his eyes, and rested for a moment. Then he looked again at Kuto forming up the clouds.

"Would you like some help with that?" he asked, eventually.

Johel
2008-11-08, 03:42 AM
Xiren

Still a mere, but sentient, seed, Xiren had listenen to the thing who called itself their "master". She has no master and didn't need anybody to allow her to do what she wished to do !! Or so was her thoughts.

As the other gods were shaping the bare rock, she looked at it, impressed...and jealous. She wanted Barat-Kali's oceans, Volkano's...well, volcanoes, Moghor's mountains and Zuli's forest.

She blinked as Raminov's and Cale's creation, the Sun, as it blinded her with its cursed light.
"-Which fool being would live under a fireball ?!! You are but idiots !! It hurts !! It hurts !!"

She despised the Jakaru and the Trolls...and any living things for what it mattered. She too shall create life.
"-And it will be far, Oh yes, far better than what you did, you pompous jerks !! Plants which need no light to live, yes !! Light is baaaad, it's made out of fire and fire buuuuurns the plants !!"
Minor Act: create "animals": the first swamp plants. They don't need light to grow, only a lot of water and minerals from the muddy ground. Some also feed on animals for said minerals.
Then she understood that her "children" would need some help to spread. So she created a species of insects, the Dipteraes insects.
"-Fly !! Fly, you midgets !! Collect pollen, food and diseases and... Diseases ? Yeah, that should teach those pesky "gods" who's the boss here !! My children shall bear venom and parasites !!"
Minor Act: create animals : the Dipetraes, a species of insects. They have wings, a chitine carapace, a lot of heat-sensitive eyes and breed really fast through maggots. They are the size of our IRL flies.
She then proceeded to create a place to call "Home" on this barren, but less lifeless, rock. Now a beautiful bud, she let herself crash near one of Zuli's forests, between two mountains, where the rains created a lot of small river and the earth was never trully dry. Here, she rooted herself and began to pour her power into the ground, making it more and more muddy as she pumped underground water and prevented water from leaving the area. Soon, her children began to settle the land and to turn it into a rotting muddy hole where vegetation was so thick that sunlight seldom reached the ground or the stagnating water.
Minor Act : alter geography to create the Putrid Swamp. Xiren lives in there and will seldom travel, talking mainly by telepathy with the other gods.
"-That's better !! Less sunny, more smelly !! I like it !! But I may need more... toys to avoid boredom."
And so, gathering mud, she created the toads, venomous slimy buggers, jumping and cawing around while eating insects...for now.
Minor Act : create basic amphibians. Think of toads for now.

The bud opened out and the torso of a small, really paleskined, woman appeared. She could have been of blinding beauty if it wasn't for her mad gaze. She looked around and a sadistic smile appeared on her face as a big toad ate up a fly the size of a nut.
That's lovely !! But still boring !! I'm BORED !! Let's introduce some diversity.
And so she did. Using the land to power her spell, she extended her roots and strangled a tree. She infused magic in it and transformed it into a beacon of transmutating energy. The process killed the plant but a single, apple-sized, seed remained. It was full of a black slime and emitted the fool smel of rotten flesh...but still, its wood was as hard as metal.
"-You, my little one, will be my greatest toy !! The Mutagenic Seed... I can't wait to see you open up !! Oh, no... No, better to wait... Better to see first what a mere seed can do..."
And with a mad dream, Xiren crept around her "kingdom". As she wandered, lifeforms began to evolve quickly in the swamp, more and more subspecies appearing out of the swamp plants, the dipteraes and the toads.

1 Major Act : Create Artifact : the Mutagenic Seed.
The Mutagenic Seed allows its user to use "Shapechange" at will. In addition, it casts continuously permanent "Polymorph", at a rate of one spell every round, on living creatures around it. A creature can only be polymorphed once by the Seed but it will produce an altered offspring which can be Polymorphed.

ArlEammon
2008-11-08, 04:18 AM
Saradinus...er..Parda
Parda continues to chant and, invokes a very long ritual, he summons another bombardment of extreme astral energies into his body.... Continually, he slams into himself intensely spell-like powers, jamming impossible energy into himself he shouldn't be able to contain, with his body bursting with incredible energy as if his form was about to break, when the ritual suddenly stopped, and all was well.
1 Major Act for the "Power" Paragon domain

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 04:44 AM
Outer

Outer went to a ploae of the world, practicly untouched by his fellow gods. He then sighed and huffed and puffed and started to chant as the earth rose, into a small mountain. The small mountain wasn't the difficult thing though, that was the great circle temple of portals.

The main part of the "temple" was an empty courtyard surrounded by 5 layers of thin corridors attatched to thin wall. the circular wall had 30 holes in it. Whenether a plane was created, one of the holers would become a portal to that plane.

Outer smiled, his work was good. It would be a great thing, for now mortals who wished to venture to another plane would go here or die trying.

Outer traveled to Parda, "Am I right in thinking that your Magick can conjure?"
1 Major

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 08:25 AM
Moghor Rezamir

Moghor watched the birth of the Jakaru with interest. This Ikibe fellow would make a great ally. But for now, there were more important things to do. The Giant King set out to find a suitable home for the mortal race he had imagined. He came to flat river valley in a semi-tropical region. There, he started to dig. He dug and he dug, all around the flowing water, and progressively carved a labyrinth out of rock. He called this a gorge or a canyon. It was truly awe-inspiring; in some places, it was as much as one mile deep. The slopes of the valley were riddled with caves. In the narrow passages between hills, giant obsidian shards (tall as a man) emerged from the ground, as was Moghor's will. As he was about to leave, the Giant King noticed a fiery, smoking object at the bottom of a crater. Moghor approached and blew to cool it down. It was a black torque. Moghor realized that he had unknowingly created the artifact as he imbued the gorge with his divine power. The Obsidian Lord wore the Torque of the Mountain King with pride.

1 major act to create the Torque
2 minors to create a gorge the size of the Grand Canyon? I'm not sure that 1 minor is enough, but 1 major seems too much, as the canyon doesn't have any supernatural property...yet

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 08:31 AM
Outer

Outer looked at the gods that were gathered where Outer was and then smiled. Still, he had to learn more about his fellow god's future home planes. He was of course the god of them after all.

Outer sent a message to Moghor. "Will you be creating a plane? If yes, who with? If yes, what will it be like?"

Ambon
2008-11-08, 08:45 AM
Atkanlan-Yotetl

When she was satisfied with the beginnings of the Dreaming plane, for it was still an unfinished mass of colour and light, Atkanlan saw it fit to have his own place upon the world itself.
So he came to the world and sought ought the harshest desert, where the land was parched and cracked hopelessly by the sun. In this isolated place Atkanlan began her work building her first city upon the planet.

He spat on the desert and the parched land turned into fields of mud. She took some of her fur, in the desert the mounds of hair had turned into dry straw, and worked it into the mud. He spilled the milk from his breast which turned sand into clay. From all this she created brick by brick a city made of the world and her own self. For half a day she laboured and when the sun was high the city was built but it was not finished.

Next he would to breathe life into it. She took from the wellspring of her essence and worked it into the city as the mudbricks dried. In its centre she opened a door into the Dreaming plane so that this city would be an outpost of dreams. Like the plane to which it was connected, the city would not be still - its shape would be sensitive to the desires of its inhabitants, and its location ever changing according to Atkanlan's will. But for now it was empty and Atkanlan was satisfied.

After the city was done, Atkanlan-Yotetl traveled to see the Shepherd of Souls, Akteron.

"Akteron the Gatekeeper, I am Atkanlan-Yotetl. I see that you have created a Realm for the Dead, and set aside a place the other lords so that their followers may have a place. As you have shepherded the spirits of the dead, I seek to shepherd the desires and dreams of the living. So I have created a plane for such things and seek to do as you have - set aside a place for the other lords of creation."

"I come to you now in the spirit of friendship. I have set aside a place to be shaped by you, Akteron, if you so desire. For surely the faithful living must have dreams of an afterlife."

1 Minor act for the building of the Oneiropolis, and I guess additional minor acts (or even a major?) for making it magical and linking it to my plane.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 08:54 AM
Outer

In Outer's Temple a new race of animal was born. The animal babies of the world looked liked partly formed dogs. Their was two things special about these animals, known as Plane Dogs. 1. They were attracted to planes other than the material plane. 2. When young they would adapt to the plane they were in, changing depending on the plane.

Twenty Plane Dogs went to the realm of the dead and twenty Plane Dogs went to the realm of Dreams.

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 09:24 AM
Moghor Rezamir

Moghor wandered the land and he felt somehow lonely. What is a king without subjects? He was already exhausted by the forging of the underground and thus decided to wait a few years before creating his chosen race. In the meantime, he designed a dozen of elemental servants he called Krokuta (or Earth-born) to keep him company. In its natural form, a Krokuta looks like a sturdy lynx, about the size of a donkey, but entirely made of mud.

Moghor was pleased with his creation. He turned his attention to a new god who had just sent him a message.

Greetings, mysterious one, he said in his deep voice. My name is Moghor Rezamir. I haven't made a plane yet, but I intend to. I may need the help of Ikibe and another god to do it. I don't know for them, but my divine realm will have came complexes and halls gleaming with gold, silver and other precious metals.

1 minor act to create 12 Krokutas. Read the complete description of the Earth-born in my status post.
Moghor's land is on a different continent than the troll land. I imagine it with a geography similar to Peru.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 09:36 AM
Outer

The message was sent to Moghor. "That sounds like a fascinating part of a realm. A sort of earth realm, yes? Do you think the other gods will have the same sort of plan? I guess it'd be a miner's paradise, if any miners develop."

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 09:53 AM
Moghor Rezamir

The Giant King replied to Outer.

Yes, an earth realm. I think Ikibe will want to make a mountain city or fortress, I'm not sure. And you can be sure that, with my blessing, miners will become common.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 10:09 AM
Outer

The message sent to Moghor is. "I'm sure that the plane will be one you will be proud of. And one that I hall have as part of the cosmology. I give you my best wishes." Then Moghor looked at the rest of the gods again but the miner comment had sparked a new idea in him mind.

Krrth
2008-11-08, 10:41 AM
Akteron

To Atkanlan-Yotetl

You have set aside a place for me? How unexpected, but welcome. This will help my task greatly. I will gladly accept this gift in the spirit in which it was given, and call you Friend.

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 10:43 AM
Barat-Kali lay at the bottom of the sea, pleased at his creation. He had been watchful of all these other gods though, and believed that if he were to always be protecting the ocean from the many lifeforms that they had spawned, he would need some of his own. He took a bit of coral and breathed onto it. It began to grow and take shape. Soon he had a creature made in his image.Minor creation: Sharks
He was happy with his new creature, but something was missing. Intelligence. He created another shark and brooded over what to do with it. I am very intelligent. Perhaps a creature that looks like myself shall be too. He pulled off the sharks head which grew into a female shark and mated with the male. Taking some clay from the ocean floor, he sculpted a torso, and placed it on the shark's body, breathed life into it. Truly this was the perfect form of life. Major Creation: Kali. Imagine a blue scaled merman with a shark's body. Basically a small version of Barat-Kali. He bagan to make many more of both creations.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 10:49 AM
Outer

The plane creatures in the realm of the dead, had to deal with two major things. The first one was in fact boredom, simple boredom. The second thing was the lak of living creatures that existed in the realm of the dead. The solution to the first problem was to grow a second sentient head. The solution to the second problem was that the second head could only eat the souls of the dead. (With one soul giving enough energy for years.)

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 11:00 AM
Moghor Rezamir

Moghor then explored the tunnels. He found them to lifeless to his taste. So he took some dirt and roots to create different species of burrowing animals and insects. Those were giant antlions, giant sand worms and dire moles. He also made normal-sized versions of the same species.

1 minor act (burrowing animals)
Yes, dire moles. They are carnivores, with razor sharp teeth, and about the size of a rhino.

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 11:03 AM
Cale

"Xiren, I am sorry, but i must correct you. The sun is not made of fire, it is but an orb of pure light. It will not set your plants a flame," said hastily, wanting to correct the pant god. He the looked over the new creations of the would, and his heart sweled with pride. To the Trolls, he gave the priests the power to heal wounds, and cure poisons. Then, with pride in his heart, he decided to create his own race, that would look over the mortals and the new realm, and make sure they were protected. Tacking a bit of the dragon god's clouds, he combined the cloud with a bit of light from his sun. He then crafted the first one into a replica of himself, and creature made in his own image. It wore pure white plate armor, and had two feathery wings upon its back, a sword upon its side, and a ring of light above its head. The creature, who Cale had named Aramous, was to be the first of a race called Xiloscient in their native tongue, but would be known as angels to the mortals.

Cale endowed the creatues with the ability to appear in places at will, and heal the wounded, even bring back the recently departed for a short time. They could fly through the air with ease, and were not limited by a need to breathe, though they still could be killed. Their could call upon Cales divine might, and could wield the divine spells that cale allowed them. They were maintainers of balance, upholders of light, and givers of life. He then spereated them into orders. The first were to be the chior, by who's song his order's were given, and helped to guide those who where need of help or direction in their lives. The second were the death messengers, who would come to the dying, and take them to the death gate where they would be judged. The next were the guardians, while individually the weakest, the most numerous. The guardians each have their own mortal to look after, and were guard them against danger, and be their conscience, guiding them towards the right decision. The next were the Paladins, who were to be Cale's warriors, and would look over the other angels protecting them. they would be their cobat the forces of evil, and be the fighters in the case of a war.

The last order of angels, were the life bringers. They were to be the owns to help bring new life into the world, helping mothers give birth and watch over newborn children. But first, in order for them to have a purpose, the mortals must have been given a away to produce new life. Feeling it was not just for the gods to make new life, Cale used his divine power to give the mortals the power to give birth. Cale then sent his angels out to do their new jobs.

Used two major acts to make the angels

Then, don't know if this was a major act or a minor act, but gave the mortals able to give birth.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 11:08 AM
Outer

An angel heard a voice. "Hello Angel. You have the ability to teleport, yes? Teleporting is a subset of conjuration, which is my domain. Do you understand? Do you have any other magic spells, that are my property? Conjuration spells?"

Krrth
2008-11-08, 11:10 AM
Akteron

Akteron felt something enter his realm. Upon looking, he noticed strange dog-like creatures roaming, and looking rather hungry.

I can't have that. It would look rather bad if something starved to death in the realm of the dead.

Pulling forth a small fraction of his power, he altered the pull to the afterlife a bit. Now,(non-sentient) animal spirits would sometimes be pulled in. The closer an animal was to mortals in life, the more likely that they would be pulled in.

Minor act to allow the spirits of animals to enter the afterlife

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 11:10 AM
Cale

The angel replied, "Conjuration? You are but a god a god of the arcane. My magic is divine. Given by Cale himself."

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 11:14 AM
Outer

If Outer wasn't slow to anger, he'd be angry. Very angry. "No, I am not merely a god of the arcane. I have my place in all magic, be it arcane or otherwise. I have my place in divine conjuration despite who gave it to you. Now will you answer my questions."

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 11:17 AM
When Barat-Kali saw the angels, he was amazed. He decided to create some of his own. So he fashioned a large serpent and gave it wings, he made several more just like it. These serpents would be his messengers, who he would speak through in his own voice. I'm pretty sure this is a minor creation. He sent them forth from the sea into the air. When they reached cale Barat-Kali said "I have seen your angels, Cale and am impressed. How do you like mine?" The serpents danced in the sunlight, showing off their colorful scales.

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 11:20 AM
Nirhek

Awakening, the form of energy looked down on the world no no, this won't do at all.

looking to find any gods who would be suitable for his plans, he appeared before Barat-Kali So, who are you?
what's your domain, what are your plans?
who are your servants?

Johel
2008-11-08, 11:22 AM
Xiren

"-And what's the difference, Shiny boy ?!! Hey ?!! Light or fire, it burns my eyes !! I would kiss Raminov for creating the night if he wasn't that ugly !!"

Then, looking at the sky, where the first angels appeared.
"-And what's that, now ? More lights ? Isn't the Sun enough ?!! Wha...what are they doing to the deads ?"

At the borders of the Putrid Swamp, a small group of Trolls were mourning a dead hunter, killed as he was fighting off a bear. As a ray of purity descended from above, so did angels. A guardian, first, who welcomed the soul of "his" mortal and then proceeded to introduce him to the messenger who would bring him to the afterlife.

"-They...They are stealing his soul !! Thieves !! His body's going to rot near my swamp and to become food for my children !! Come back with the soul so they can feast on it as well !!"
The speech of the plant goddess made no sense but she just needed something to be mad at. And Cale, with his wholesome goodness and honor, was the perfect target.
"-You... If any angel comes near MY playground, I'm going to kill them !! You heard me ?!!"
Fluff. Nothing personnal, Baxter. Xiren will act like that with most of the gods. Cale is just the first one...and she hate light.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 11:24 AM
Outer

Outer sent a message to the gathered magic gods. "With you discussions can you also send you messages to me, if I don't return in time. I'm still interested."

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 11:25 AM
He picked up one of the Kali and said, "These are my children. I am the lord of the sea and ALL that comes from it. Huang Long may have made the rains and the rivers, but they truly belong to me. I am a maker of wars and a sower of anarchy. I sit at bottom of sea but I see all that you do. What is your name."

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-08, 11:26 AM
Zuli saw the other races and gods with their magics and remembered that he was da god of da voodoo, so he told the animal lords to guide a third of the trolls in the voodoo arts. Da Voodoo be split into da Witch Doctor an da Voodoo priest. Cuz of Cale, da voodoo priest be able to heal, and dey also can become animals, fo a time, and da Witch Doctor can make da juju and be da lords of concotion and insanity, and dat be der places in mah kingdoms.
Minor Act: Tell the Animal Lords to teach a third of the trolls about da voodoo

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 11:30 AM
Cale

Cale looked around, and saw the the attention hsi angels had gathered from a multitude of gods. He first addressed Barat-Kali, and said, "They are truely marvelous, and I thank you for making a creature after my own. Truely, imitation is the sincerest form a flattery. Thank you." He then turned to the swamp god, and said with anger starting to become apparent accross his face, "Don't even think about touching my angels." He then summoned his Paladins, who surronded the swamp, their swords ablaze.

Finally he he said to the magic god, "I gave them the power to teleport good sir. I only did it so they could better carry out their duties. i am sorry if I have offended you. I have also given them to power to heal wounds and give life, but those are clearly within my domain. Again, I ask forgiveness if I've offended you."

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 11:40 AM
Raminov

Raminov appeared to Cale, he scratched his horselike chin before speaking. You ask for forgiveness while threatening violence? While I'll admit you are within rights to defend your creations, that does not seem like it would make the best of impressions...

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 11:42 AM
Cale

Cale turned to face Rmoniov, and said, "I may have unduely intruded upon the Magic god's daomian, and for that I apologize. However. I refuse to let my angels to be harmed when they are just doing thair jobs."

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 11:43 AM
Outer

"You did not offend me. Do not worry about that. Though, perhaps your angels should be taught how to talk to gods other than you. I was merely trying to gather information." Said Outer as he looked at the angel and Cale before teleporting away.

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 11:44 AM
Rudah, The Preserver

Ruhah was slow to wake, his very nature crying out against the shift from non-existence. He floated silently through the astral sea, until the noise of creation finally reached his unprotected ears. Writhing soundlessly, the Chained God moved himself to the source of the noise, with full of rage and destruction. When he arrived, he found the noise of life and motion unbearable. Even the dead moving through to the afterlife grated on his ears like nails on chalkboard. Yet he could not bring himself to destroy it, besides lacking the power, who knew what purpose this planet could serve? So he would make his own mark and shape it as the others had in his own image, but first he needed a place to stand. Shaking hands, he brought them together with enough force to break off some the ice that eternally encased them. These shards fell toward the surface of the planet, some burning off through the sun some settling in the forming clouds. Those that did not crashed into the oceans at the poles of the sphere. Instantly the earth and water and air stopped moving where they contacted the glacier sized shards. Even sound and light was forced to move slowly where the shards collected, where the weather was influence by them the sky went gray and bleached of light, and at the poles night and day stretched into weeks and months. Because the sound carried slowly the ice was quiet and Rudah had finally found a place to work his will.

1 major to create the icecaps.
1 minor? To seed the weather with snow and ice.
2 minor? To make cold air slow the passage of light and sound.

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 11:47 AM
Moghor Rezamir

Moghor left his earthly realm and traveled to the icecaps. He sought their creator.

"Hello. You there, in chains. I am Moghor Rezamir. Who might you be? i saw what you did down there and I must I like it."

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 11:47 AM
Barat-Kali recalled his serpents save for one, which he sent to Xiru's swamp. "I have seen your plight, little one. The trolls wander into your territory and make off with your creatures. I suggest you destroy them."

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 11:49 AM
Raminov

Raminov merely arched an eyebrow, his horselike mouth affecting what could be seen as a half smile of bemusement. You apologize for offending a magic god, and yet you threaten another god you have offended with violence, over the same issue. Seems a bit hypocritical no?

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 11:49 AM
A serpent flew to where Rudah was working. Why have you disturbed my oceans? SPEAK!"

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 11:51 AM
Moghor Rezamir

"Hey, scaley. Don't get angry. He simply needed a place to rest."

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 11:51 AM
Outer

Outer teleported to where Rudah was. "Do you have any plans for creating a plane. If so what do you plan to make it about?"

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 11:53 AM
The serpent turned to Mohrgor "You are one to talk. My creation was the first thing on this world. You and all the others have ruined it with your additions."

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-08, 11:54 AM
Zuli looked at the shark god with a quizzical gaze. Mah trolls neva be out of der forests, mon, and dey wouldn't take her crittas eva. We be a peaceful race dat neva harmed anyone, and would kindly be friends.

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 11:54 AM
Moghor Rezamir

The Giant turned to Outer.

"You gave me an idea. Rudah, want to join me and maybe Ikibe in creating a plane? There will be as much ice as you want. I sense that we have some things in common..."

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 11:55 AM
Rudah, The Preserver

The serpent's cries introduced the Frozen One, to a new level of pain. The voice of a god shattering straight into his mind.
I did nothing to your oceans. Rudah thought in such a way that all could hear, Look and see, they are still there. There and still. I have merely slowed them down, given them a place to rest from the constant motion of the tides.

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 11:56 AM
Moghor Rezamir

"The world doesn't belong to your master, scaley one. This is how the Overgod wished it to be. I could even go as far as say you flooded the great Rock...and everything made of earth or minerals is mine."

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 11:56 AM
"Perhaps I was mistaken. I take no real interest in the going ons of you land dwellers. I merely observed her trying to devour the soul of one of your children." The serpent said to the voodoo god.

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 12:02 PM
Rudah, The Preserver

To the Giant King Rudah sent this thought, That sounds wonderful, perhaps the intervening layers between this plane and ours would protect me some what from the loud noise... and rude company.

And at this Rudah drifted into the Astral ether, and begun stretching out his power to create a quieter place to work his will.

One minor to kick start the plane making process.

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-08, 12:05 PM
Ju be a tricky god mon, a very tricky god...
He turned to the swamp goddess. Womon, ju have no need to worry bout me comin to yo swamps, mah trolls either, unless ju want us to.

Kaiser Omnik
Moghor Rezamir

Moghor nodded and left the presence of the serpent. He went to Ikibe and made the same proposal. Then, he joined Rudah in the process of creating the plane.

1 minor act to create plane
I know we only need two gods participating, but Ikibe may want to join us anyway. Will fill the details on the plane when everything is finalized.

No acts left! Oh my :smallwink:

Emperor Demonking
Outer

"An icy, earthy plane. That would be interesting. I wish you good luck into creating your plane. I hope it goes swimmingly." Said Outer before teleporting to the Astral Plane.

Smiley_
2008-11-08, 12:08 PM
Kuto

Kuto saw the bugs that flew through the air. They were smelly and made him sneeze. He saw the fleshy serpents fron the sea and was displeased. Lastly, he saw the angels. They spent too much time in his air for his tastes.

He busied himself with his project, creating several bodies with cloud and spirit stuff. A simple humanoid form shaped. It had two legs, two arms and a head, but all was perfectly smooth. There were no features, it had no ears or neck or eyes or nose. The arms, smooth and unjointed like the rest of the body, tapered off into points. He put a single marking on the silver body's head that would serve as an "eye".

Kuto then decided to make their bodies, twice as tall as a human, unblemished, but kept their mind imperfect. Perfect beings were boring to talk to. They would have the same shortcomings that the other mortals had. They would not have a name, but the earth people would call them sky men, sky people, star men, or what ever they decided to.

Of both spirit and "flesh" if it could be called that, these beings would walk on the clouds, not to touch the earth. This is where they would live and build their dwellings.

Traveling the sky is not a simple right. I must let the others know that this is my realm.

He opened his mouth and exhaled. Great winds and air currents began to form. The first wind based natural disasters began to roam the planet.

1 major act to create the sky men, 1 minor act to aggrivate storms and winds.

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 12:09 PM
Moghor Rezamir

Moghor appeared to Barat-Kali, visibly angered.

"You think you can simply flood the continents like that? You know I'll just raise them again. It's foolish. It won't accomplish anything. We have to share this planet, okay?"

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 12:15 PM
Why sould I not. No one respected my wishes. My sea has been stolen and drooped all over the place by that dragon. It has been frozen. It has had lava poured into it. If my sea is merely the plaything of the rest of you, then your creations are the plaything of me!"
With that said He sent a tsunami at a small fisher village, washing it into the sea.

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 12:17 PM
Rudah, The Preserver

Returning to the serpent Rudah sent a new thought. You should not because you do not make friends well. No matter your control of the sea, you do not have as much power as two of us. We will more easily gain others to our side, and you will be left with a world with no need for the sea.

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 12:17 PM
Moghor Rezamir

"Your sea is still very vast. It is necessary for those mortals who don't have wings to cross it to reach another landmass. While they may have stolen some of your precious water, I am sure that they won't bother you again. See the surface? It's already crawling with creatures. No troll, no angel will seek to make their homes underwater. You and your children are relatively safe."

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-08, 12:19 PM
Even wit all da wata in da world, ju cannot swamp da interior of da continents, dey be too fa inland. So dat means mah trolls, and da swamp-lady's swamps, are protected for ju. Don't make me turn ju into a frog mon!
Zuli was angered at the shark-god's audacity and began to get his voodoo together just in case.:smallmad:

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 12:20 PM
"Very well, but the ocean shall stay at the level that it is." Barat-Kali vanished beneath the waves and the ocean stopped rising, but did not go down.

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 12:23 PM
Nirhek

he responded to the Sea god Well then, I'm Nirhek, Count of chaos, Overseer of anarchy, Tsar of Transmutation and so on. We seem to have fairly similar portfolios, perhaps an alliance is in order?

Once again looking over the world, he felt disgust, it would have to die. but until that was possible, some chaos was in order.

using a good deal of his energy, he sent out a great pulse of chaos into the world, one in ten births would be a mutant, birth defects and random spurts of wild magic in children would be common. in a concession to pragmatism, the oceans were unaffected.

major act to do the above

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 12:25 PM
Outer

Outer looked around the Astral Plane and was not pleased with it. He was not pleased at all. In fact he was displeased. Eventually, he would have to do something about it, but today was not the time. Outer planted the seeds of conjuration bt the mortals couldn't access it yet.

2 major acts. Creating Conjuration

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 12:25 PM
"The others will surely turn against us. I will join you, but do not expect to order me around."

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 12:31 PM
What? of course not! I would never think of ordering around the over-lord of oceans, besides, why would I want to alienate friends? Everyone should have all the friends they can! who else will help them beat up the kids without friends?

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 12:31 PM
Barat-Kali begins to create a new plane of existance. An infinate sea where the others cannot alter it. "You may come too, Bringer of Chaos."

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 12:37 PM
Cale

"She threatens my angels, who hagve done nothing wrong to her. I only seek to protect them. She has threatened my cretions, i threaterned hers. Thats all. As for the magic god. I didn't mean to offend him, and apologized for it. He didn't threaten my Angels. Also, I woudl like to thank you for creating the night. My brother and I agreed that light and darkness must exist in balance, and you already did something about it. Thanks. Oh yeah, you might want tolook into the new chaos god. Ihave nothing against the ocean god, but hsi partner seems to kinda the opposite of you," Cale said worringly.

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 12:38 PM
Sounds good, or awesome, or excellent, or perfect, or impeccable, or supreme.

he appears before Xiren Salutations! may I ask how you're doing this fine diurnal cycle? So who are you? what is this great boil on the face of the world you call home? can you make it bigger? what is your portfolio?

he joins into the making of the plane, filling it with constantly changing currents, occasionally bubbles of floating magma or sulpher gas, along with wildly varying temperatures, and poisons or acids floating around certain area's.

Krrth
2008-11-08, 12:38 PM
Akteron

To Barat-Kali

Greetings. I wanted to avoid any misunderstandings between us. I need to access the ocean, so that I may guide the souls of your people through the gate, and then to your realm.

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 12:40 PM
Cale

Cale turned to his brother, and told him with a smile, "Do not worry about guiding them brother. I have made an order of angels to guide them to your gates. I thought this would make things easier for you."

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 12:41 PM
"All who die at sea shall go to my realm. I grant you passage.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 12:41 PM
Outer

First voices started appearing in a peasant troll’s head. Teaching him the first style of conjuration, the art of summoning creatures. The voices kept on teaching him, and then he showed others until they had formed a little group teaching each other how to summon creatures. Though at first they could only summon Plane Dogs eventually they learnt how to summon other animals.

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 12:42 PM
Rudah, The Preserver

Nirhek what purpose does your change in the mortals serve? Do you expect those affected to worship you? Certainly they would curse you for the alienation you caused.

Krrth
2008-11-08, 12:43 PM
Akteron
Thank you for the thought Brother. I enjoy guiding souls, so don't be surprised if I still guide some every now and then. Plus, not all the Gods may want your angels to do so.

Barat-Kali

Thank you. Once your realm is complete, the souls of your people will begin to enter. If you refuse passage to any of your faithful, they will stay with me.

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 12:46 PM
Nirhek

Worship, worship, worship.....OH RIGHT! no, no ,no. I don't expect them to heap me with praises and burn offering around altars in recognition of my actions. if anything, I expect them to heap me with praises and burn offering around altars so I don't do it again, or make it worse. or who knows, maybe its so I can get them to know what happens if they displease me and then offer them a gift, maybe its so I can get them to give me everything they have in exchange for normality, or maybe I did it because I was bored. Who knows?

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 12:46 PM
Raminov

Raminov speaks up to Cale And, though misguided as her anger might be, she felt your creations endangered her and her creations in the first place. I'm not saying you are wrong to defend yourself, but with one so violent and unpredictable, more tact seems warranted... he turns his eyes to the Ruskies, and he speaks again, a little more than a whisper Hmm... you are right...

He went to his people, and decided to turn the chaos-bringing curse into a gift that would solidify communities. He altered the curse so that whatever the effects, it would be beneficial. All those born with webbed feet also grew webbed hands and either stronger lungs or small gills, and would help the Ruskies fish and garner more food. Those born with autism or other mental problems became intelligent, savants, and would help advance society. Those born missing bones would be able to grow new ones, and would become masters of the healing arts. All such mutations were changed like this, to be boons and not faults.

1 Minor Act (?) to change the mutations in the Ruskies into positive effects

Fisher
2008-11-08, 12:48 PM
Still watching, The Porter orbited the planet opposite the Moon. For what was likely decades in mortal years he observed as his kin set to work on the world, shaping it towards their own purpose. His main attention, however, fell towards the creatures and mortals of the planet.

As the seasons raged their fury all creatures seemed to resort to shelter or hibernation to escape, not knowing that elsewhere places of refuge existed. Removing his hat, he whispered secrets of travel and adventure into it and hurled it at the planet. As the hat flew throughout the world the words spun outward and into the minds of creature and mortal alike. The creatures who listened to the words learned the concept of migration, and knew the times and seasons to travel. As for mortals, they heard the call to adventure whisper in the back of their minds begging them to explore the vastness of the world. The call was mild however, and easily ignored within those who wished to.

As his hat returned the Porter looked down and nodded at his work, pleased with what had transpired. Donning the cap once more, he set to other work.

1 Minor Act: Created Migration Concept in animals and the Thirst for Exploration in mortals, which they can ignore.

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 12:49 PM
When the deformed people began to enter the sea, Barat Kali sent his sharks to patrol the shores and devour anyone they could catch.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 12:53 PM
Outer

Secondly voices started to appear in one of the angel’s heads. “You can already teleport. Once a day. And only on this plane. “ You shall be taught how to practise the second art of conjuration, teleport.” So the angel learnt how to teleport without the use of his natural gift.

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 12:54 PM
Rudah, the Preserver

Rudah nodded at the chaos god's explanation, and approved of the way Raminov was able to adjust his plans to keep it. It is fitting then, that change should be a part of life. It is easier to stand against something that is constantly present so that those who hate it shall not grow lax with its absence.

Krrth
2008-11-08, 12:55 PM
Akteron

*At the destroyed fishing Village*

Hello children. No no, don't be afraid. I'm here to guide you to your rest. Which God did you follow...No matter, we'll figure it out. This way. No, you don't need to worry about those left behind. They will join us soon enough. Yes, I'll allow you to say goodbye, once we pass through the door. Come along now

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-08, 12:55 PM
Wha' be dis, some trolls be learnen magic, dat be intresting mon, dey be able to summon beasts wit two heads, I bless der efforts an will let dem be.
He was pleased with how his race was coming along, with their zaniness and insanity was an analogue of himself. He was happy to sit back now and let them be. Another thing was his Animal Lords, who had lesser animal lord offspring that was the embodiment of many different forest animals. He was pleased with them as well and their blessings of the forests. He felt free to not interfere now, and let them do their own thing, but always watching in case of disasters.

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 12:56 PM
"They were destroyed at sea. Their souls belong to me!"

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 12:58 PM
Rudah, the Preserver

You overstep your bounds serpent, the dead belong to to the gatekeeper and by the gatekeeper's grace they move on to your realm. Your cries and thrashing will not win you what rightfully belongs to others.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 01:00 PM
Outer
Thirdly Voices appeared into a head of a Rusky. The Rusky was chosen because they were the ones least likely to abuse the gift. The gift was the third type of conjuration, the attacking spells. First the Rusky was taught how to summon acid and then he advanced onto bigger things

Virgo
2008-11-08, 01:01 PM
Thelemis

A dolphin with wings apperaed out of thin air next to Kuto and did a few midair loop-de-loops.

Did you want to know more about magic?

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 01:02 PM
Cale

"My friend, you cannot claim them, just becuase they were lost at sea. In truth, they were'nt even lost at sea. They were on land when they died," said Cale, trying to prevent a fight.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 01:05 PM
Raminov

The sharks found hunting hard. The Ruskies were born hunters in the plains, and in the seas those mutants with webbed hands and feet and gills learned to swim as well as any fish. They were like giant otters, sleek furred mammals that hunted fish in the waters. Though some indeed fell to Sharks jaws, just as many sharks found themselves prey to the sharp claws and powerful jaws of Ruskies.

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 01:06 PM
Nirhek to Rudah

but that is the point of chaos is, to defy any attempts to categorize and organize and predict it. the moment you know what is happening and can predict and stop it, its not chaos, its order.

and of course, that is why chaos is ever-changing.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-08, 01:06 PM
Outer

Fourthly voices started to appear in the head of Jakaru. These mortals were the most blessed for they were taught the fourth great part of conjuration. They were taught the spells that were not part of the other groups. This time, the voice appeared to multiple people and they each learnt a different spell just to whet their appetite so they would try and learn more.

Smiley_
2008-11-08, 01:07 PM
Thelemis

A dolphin with wings apperaed out of thin air next to Kuto and did a few midair loop-de-loops.

Did you want to know more about magic?

Magic? Oh, yes. Indeed. I suppose you are the one to talk about it, then? Hmm...yes. I think your fun and exciting stand of magic is more to my tastes. Books are such cumbersome things, and I am not sure if they have been created yet.

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 01:08 PM
The sharks were much more numerous than the Ruskies, and faster too. For every shark that fell another could easily take it's place. The swimming Ruskies were a mere freak accident, they would not be coming back very quickly.

Virgo
2008-11-08, 01:09 PM
Magic? Oh, yes. Indeed. I suppose you are the one to talk about it, then? Hmm...yes. I think your fun and exciting stand of magic is more to my tastes. Books are such cumbersome things, and I am not sure if they have been created yet.

The dolphin squeaked plesantly.

Exactly! I mean, how would you use a book? You're a WHALE!

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 01:11 PM
Seeing the Dolphins, Barat-Kal decided he wanted some too. So he fashioned them int the same way that he made the sharks. They were not warriors by any means, but he found their antics amusing.
Minor creation

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 01:17 PM
Rudah to Nirhek

I understand, and change without purpose is the gravest sin one can commit. However, I do not hate you for what you are and what you do, but my actions will go against yours. There must be this chaos so that mortals can see that change is something to be feared. Your mutations and gifts will do well to instill the fear of change into them.

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 01:20 PM
Moghor Rezamir

After the creation of the plane

Moghor came to the world once more and observed the people of the plateau and plains. He decided to visit their creator next.

"Greetings. Raminov, right? You gave life to those creatures? And the bovines also? They are impressive, fierce even."

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 01:22 PM
A serpent flies to where Rominov is. "Why do you send your Ruskies into my ocean? I do not send the Kali onto your shores."

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 01:27 PM
Seeing the battle near the shore, Barat-Kal sent a small army of Kali to drive back the invaders. He then granted the entire race phycic control over the other creatures int he sea. The Kali were not as powerful as sharks, but they were much smarter. And with their tactics, they were able to coordinate the sharks and turn the tide of the fight. They did not go on land however. The sea Lord forbid them to.
Sorry, forgot to say that was a minor act.

Fisher
2008-11-08, 01:32 PM
Hovering, upside down, the Porter meditated above the world. The time was not yet right for him to change what was in place. Yet, simply gliding about the planet had become monotonous and tiring. He wished to travel and explore, not only the earthen sphere below, but the entirety of the expanse itself.

However, first he would need a place to call home. Cutting a door from the nothingness of the Astral with his cane, he opened a passage to another plane. Stepping through this doorway he began to fashion the place in a way that would suit his purposes, closing the door behind him for a time.

At the Temple of Portals, an entry point fades and is replaced with a single door, leading to the new plane the Porter created.

1 Major Act: Travel Domain +1 (From Meditation)
2 Major Acts: Created Plane

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 01:32 PM
Nirhek to Rudah

Ha ha ha. You expect people to not do something just because it hurts them? war and boiling water my friend, war and boiling water.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 01:33 PM
Raminov

Raminov snarled deep in his throat. He gifted the swimming Ruskies with their own communities, where their numbers would grow, slowly but steadily. They were respected and valued for they patrolled the seas and brought fresh and new kinds of foods to the grass-dwelling breed. Beyond this, he gifted them with a natural swimming talent, so they were more naturally fit for swimming in the seas. As a result of their communities the Ruskies worked very well in groups, and with their increasing numbers they began hunting and driving out sharks in certain areas, small as these areas were, creating zones of relative safety where they could go to fish, while the Sharks stuck to their own areas.

Raminov appeared to Barat-Kali. Why do you command your sharks to hunt and kill all of my children who swim in your seas. There are few enough of them already, and they pose no real danger to your or the fish of the sea, and will only attack your sharks to defend themselves. They respect their strength and power.

To Moghor he spoke. I thank your for your compliment. I have viewed your works as well and they are impressive.

1 minor act to give Ruskies that have this particular mutation a natural ability to swim

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 01:36 PM
The serpent replied "You never asked for permission to enter the ocean. Perhaps if your followers grant me sacrifices, I shall give them passage."

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 01:40 PM
Raminov

Raminov snarled a little in his throat. And I never granted your fish passage to eat my followers, maybe they should sacrifice eachother to me to continue working in groups, I am the god of Unity after all. he sneered and the sarcasm in his tone was clear as his horses face.

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 01:42 PM
My fish are in my realm. They are merely doing their duty to protect the sea. I have not sent them on land have I? I would ask your permission before encroaching on your territory. Why will you not grant me the same respect?"

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 01:45 PM
Raminov

Protect it from what? A few fisherman, doing what your sharks would anyway? This no invasion to be repelled, it is a society seeking to feed itself. I would not care if a rare number of your sharks could venture on land and ate some Plains Bulls, or other animals of the plains, as long as they did not threaten my Ruskies.

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 01:45 PM
Cale

Cale watched as the gds argued, and decided to intervene. "Please, can there not be peace? I am sure we could make a deal on this issue," he said, worry etched upon his face.

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 01:48 PM
"My request is simple. I wish only for a small monthly sacrifice for the Ruskies to use the sea for their own purposes. I shall even keep Kali near the shore to prevent my sharks from attacking them."

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 01:48 PM
Nirhek

appearing beside Cale with a "go Kali!" sign come on! whats life without a little bloodshed? what's more interesting then seeing people futility attempt to adapt to completely new environments to win a small war, then at the end find that they destroyed everything they have besides weapons?

Would you like some Pie?

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 01:52 PM
Cale

Cale looked at the shark god nervously, and said, "Well, what kind of sacrifices cows? I mean, surely you cannot expect to sacrifice the lives of sentient beings?" He then turned towards the chaos god and said with anger undelying his tone, "A life whitout bloodshed would be a good one. No one deserves to be killed. Life is the right of all sentient beings."

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 01:55 PM
For perhaps the first time, Barat-Kali does not sound angry "I was thinking of throwing a young virgin off a boat, to tbe ripped to shreds by sharks and Kali, but I suppose 2 cows a month would do."

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 01:56 PM
Nirhek

he laughs for a few minutes, with a sound rather like something valuable breaking and exploding does a murderer deserve to live? does the creature that invented death deserve to live? if everything deserves to live, why do you give mortals a finite life span? If the right to life is sacred, then how do you justify having creatures hundreds of times stronger then a mortal as warriors?

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 01:57 PM
Rudah to Nirhek

It seems that war an boiling water come from the same source, our Lord of Oceans great temper. Ice does not boil, ice rests. I will show you what I had in mind, and I hope that you continue your work so that I may continue mine.

Rudah then came to the tundra, the gray permafrost surrounding the poles where the land met them. He floated close to the ground, and where the hem of robe grazed the earth tall creatures sprang shivering into being. They had six limbs, like their creator though their hands were dexterous and useful. Their skin was plated with chitinous tissue, and their compound eyes could see far and wide. Their legs were strong and digigrade and made for travel over long distance, their feet were clawed and gripped the ice well. Yet he spared them the pain of hearing, instead noticing loud noises by the vibrations on their skin. Without ears they also had no voice, which pleased The Preserver to no end. They lived long but had few children and each tenth that bore mutation was still-born, so that they would know that what is different is deadly.

Gatekeeper! The souls of the still-born are yours, but I ask that you allow them to pass to Nirhek's realm, so that they may meet the reason for their undoing.

2 major acts to create the Kinrii, the bug-people of the polar wastes. Think less Tri-Keen and more humans with four arms and bony plates.

1 minor act to cause all the mutated of the Kinrii to be still-born.

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 01:57 PM
Cale

"Well then, thats a good thing I suggested a cow," he replied nervously. He then turned towards Rominov, and said, "This seems reasonable. Do you agree?"

He finally turned towards the mad god, and said, "You say and eye for an eye, but I say turn the other cheek. And if that cheek is offended, turn another cheek. Mortals live in limited life spans, because without death, life is pointless."

Krrth
2008-11-08, 02:01 PM
Akteron

To Rudah

Of course. Once your realm is complete, all your worshipers will pass to you. Until then, they will rest in your portion of my realm.

Lord_Asmodeus
Raminov

Raminov jerked his head in a quick jerk. Two bovine a month it shall be then. He relayed this information in divine messages to his people, that to safely traverse the seas two Plains Bulls a month must be sacrificed to the seas. He turned to Nirhek. Bloodshed is indeed a necessary part of life, as is death. However, unless you wish to experience this insight first hand, perhaps you should watch your movements...very...carefully Raminov bared his large powerful teeth.

Sacrath
Rudah, the Preserver

I must agree with Cale, death of any kind is to be avoided at any cost. If you wish to deal with sinners, I can easily teach your people to bind and hold, to lock and contain, so that the sins of those imprisoned might be remembered and avoided.

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 02:04 PM
Moghor Raminov

Moghor thought nothing of that little argument.

"So, Raminov, what do you have planned for your people? I have been wondering what is the meaning of life on this planet, myself. As long as they value strength and hard work, I'll be pleased."

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 02:06 PM
Nirhek

to Cale ha! an eye for an eye would leave me with several oddly shaped holes in my head and everyone else with infections. I fail to see the problem. and you still haven't answered my question on the angels.

and what do you mean? the gatekeepers have no fear of death, how is death needed for life?

to Rudah
thank you for the nice gift, they'll make great fodder for my new home!

Feirgon
2008-11-08, 02:09 PM
Syn

Syn's eyes floated in the darkness of space and looked upon the world with disgust. The gods had taken the purest most beautiful form and bastardized it with their actions. But worst of all was their meager concept of sight. It was in darkness that true sight and true form could be seen. Light was nothing more than attempt to hide the purest of all things.

Cale. Syn whispered to himself. As he moved toward the Sun.

And floating in the vastness of space that was between the Earth and the Sun, Syn stared deep into the light source. Growling in disgust he turned and faced the Earth. Letting out a cosmic howl, he cast his darkness upon the earth, engulfing it. But the darkness lasted only mere moments in the light of the Sun. But its lasting effects could be seen. Every creature, every plant, everything was now followed by darkness. Whether in the presence of the dimmest candle or in the brightest daylight, all would carry with them the reminder of darkness and its power. All now cast shadows.

And each shadow held within it the doorway to Syn's realm.

1 Major Act - Now shadows exist. And each is a doorway to Syn's yet-to-be-created realm of darkness.

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 02:09 PM
Cale

"Hello Moghor, how are you?" asked Cale. He then turned towards the mad god, and said, "I have them for in case of things like you, things that encourage wanton violence."

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 02:11 PM
Moghor Rezamir

"Oh hello Sun God. I am fine, thank you. We don't see each other much because I live undergound and you in the Heavens. Hey, that's how things are...I must say, I like how gold glimmers under the sun."

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 02:12 PM
Nirhek

define Wanton? I feel that all my actions are moving towards a discernable goal, and that none of them are meaningless.

and I haven't killed anyone.

appearing before Syn

Hello Dark one, may I ask the purpose of your action? what is your portfolio? what are your goals? maybe I can help.

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 02:12 PM
The serpent turns back to Ramoniv"What that so terrible?" Then it flies to where Syn is "We have a plane where there is no light. Only the cold dark grip of the ocean. I welcome you."

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 02:13 PM
Raminov

Raminov snarled lightly at Cale, and continued speaking to Moghor, where his mood lightened Then in that we are agreed. The Ruskies are as I am, we value strength and hard work, we value community and togetherness. All members of a society have a purpose, and they all work to fulfill that purpose to the best of their abilities, and in this way there is equality. I would bring this gift to all the races of the world, so all are viewed as equals, from leaders to the poorest farmers.

Smiley_
2008-11-08, 02:14 PM
The dolphin squeaked plesantly.

Exactly! I mean, how would you use a book? You're a WHALE!

Kuto

Kuto smiled at the little god. He soid nothing, but it was a nice distraction from the actions of the others.

Speaking of which...

Will you look at that? Bad kinds of change, conflicts and sacrifices already.

He spoke to Barat-Kali and Raminov

I could argue that I have a right to those who die at sea as well. I can make the seas and the coast much more dangerous as I chose. I can also chose to make them calmer, such is the power of the winds. I do not like to show my power off in that manner, but I shall not be ignored. I will require no sacrifices, but I would like a prayer or two every now and then. It gets so quiet up here when all the trouble is caused down here.

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 02:15 PM
Cale

"True, but you encouraged a war, and a battle between gods. I'm no fool," Cale said, before appearing before Syn. Cale bowed before the new god, and said, "Hello, I am Cale, the light god. And who are you?"

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 02:16 PM
Your storms are welcome to me. But you do not have the right to those who perish in my territory."

Feirgon
2008-11-08, 02:16 PM
Syn

Syn stared at the mad god. Looking back down to the earth, he slowly began to descend to the surface of the Earth. Without looking back at Nirhek he spoke.

My purpose...is darkness...

Syn ignored Cale as he passed him by. Giving only a slight growl at his presence and words.

ArlEammon
2008-11-08, 02:17 PM
Parda
In yet another ritual, Parda chants and chants for hours.... he continues to chant incantations for long hours.... making everything exquisitely perfect. Parda imbaues his power into a golden circle traced on the ground with the symbol of a lightning bolt in the center. The chant was finished.... Somewhere on the unnamed planet (please name it) thousands of Sprites appeared through the incantation.

1 Major act

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 02:18 PM
Moghor Rezamir

Moghor scratched his beard.

"I see. While I may not argue like you that every individual is equal, or even that community is as important as you say, I can see that you are a smart god. I wish you good luck in your future projects. We will speak again."

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 02:19 PM
Cale thought nothing of beiong ignored, and said to the darkness god, "Well then, I hope we can make a balance between the light and darkness." Cale then turned towards the world below them, Cadinae.

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 02:29 PM
Rudah, the Preserver

I agree with Cale, balance fights to keep itself balanced and against change that would shift its stance. Balance will keep everything from dissolving into meaningless conflict.

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 02:29 PM
Moghor Rezamir

Moghor sent a message to all the gods and goddesses of the world.

"There seem to be many arguments between the gods. Why don't we create a place, a neutral ground, where we can meet to hold council? This way, we won't have to teleport everywhere."

Fan
2008-11-08, 02:32 PM
gthe grat wizard Wrharheit racthed his chin as he considered what to do with his power, and then it him him qwith a cry of EUREKA!, and a wave of his staff he imbued the Doppleganers with a natural aptitdue for magick, and with this came a resistance to the magicks of others. The prupose behind this was to give them protection from the magical detection, and attacks of others.
After all how fitting would it be for the god of wizardy's people to fall to his own art?

Major act to give them spell resistance, and a set of SLA's that are bult around avoiding detection.

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-08, 02:32 PM
Zuli

I think dat da voodoo be agreein wit ya giant, We need ah council to discuss ou arguements. Zuli told the great god of the earth, Moghor.

Jansviper
2008-11-08, 02:35 PM
The Quiet God saw all that was creation, with its conflicts and its wars, and smiled. New life was born every day, and in death life was born again. The cycle was perpetuated, and Ikibe was pleased.

From the ether, a new plane rose. Ikibe could feel the hand of those who would be his brothers, and made his way there.

Unto the plane, an act of will drew forth a place of power. The Godshall was an abstract concept, a place of strength and will, a fabulous work of art mixed with the ultimate in defensive architecture. It was an impenetrable fortress of divine proportions, raised up from the cold earth. The dimensions twist the mind and warp the body, fiendish traps litter corridors whose impossible navigation shall be the stuff of legends. The battlements themselves soar over the horizon. It was not a place that welcomed outsiders uninvited.

The keep was the most majestic structure of all. A single tower of deep blue Elderglass, carved with rune and glyphs to an extent that it seemed to glow with eldritch lines. So powerful was its edifice that on a clear moonless night it would show through the barrier between the planes and be revealed to the mortal world.

Yes, this was a bit of a c&p, I just woke up, sue me. ><
1 minor act used in conjuction with Sacrath and Moghor for plane creation.
Godshall is visible on the night of new moon.

I'll make a post for the Jakaru when I get home tonight. A lot will have happened with them.

Krrth
2008-11-08, 02:36 PM
Akteron

I agree as well. It would be good for us to have a place to talk, a place where none of us reign supreme.

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 02:38 PM
Barat-Kali went to the godshaw and lay in a great pool of water.

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 02:45 PM
Cale

Cale smiled as the gods agreed to have a neutral discussion place, and said to Rominov and Barat-Kali, "You two may not get along that well, but I have an idea. A plane, made by the htree of us. Water, land, and sky. How about it?"

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 02:46 PM
Nirhek appears in the Godhall, simply floating a bit above the ground.

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 02:49 PM
"Very well, I already have a plane, but I could have another."

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 02:50 PM
Rudah, the Preserver

In the Astral Rudah's invested energies found purchase with the combined energy of the two gods of Earth. A vast plain of wind choked permafrost came into view, as if it had always been there. The cold air stole away sound and light and the existence of his followers there would be a hard one, their reward was their time on the Earth, in death they would learn to appreciate their gift. As his own plane found the energy to form, Rudah thought to the gods collecting.

We need not make a new plane, the Godshall has been created and can serve as a neutral ground. It will suffice, there is no reason to waste energy creating another place with the same function.

Feirgon
2008-11-08, 02:50 PM
Syn

As Syn approached the place where his darkness first struck the Earth, he transformed into his mortal form. Within a dense forest, he was surprised to see a pack of animals that shared a resemblance to him. Though all of them had been turned to stone.

Syn felt a kinship to these animals, these wolves. And, in particular, this pack was now apart of him. Through his action of darkness, he had filled these creatures with his own blood. But to see them in such a state pained the god of darkness.

He opened his mouth and began to draw out that which bound them to such a state. A dark essence flowed out of the wolves as pieces of stone fell off their bodies revealing their silver fur beneath. By the end, the entire pack had been freed from the curse of petrification.

The dark god focused on the dark essence within his mouth and twisted it into a hideous form. Closing his jaws upon the dark energy, it split out into many directions. At each spot that the darkness landed, a statue of terrible form grew. These would be the first gargoyles.

Looking around at the wolves that were around him, he could sense intelligence and hate within them. It seemed his blood truely did run through their veins.

1 Minor Act - Started the race of the Gargoyles - I am unsure if I want these guys sentient. I guess I'll say that half of them are and half of them aren't. And each one born has the same 50/50 chance to be sentient.
1 Minor Act - Started the race of Synwolves. - Lycanthropic creatures with sentience. Their forms are similar to Syn's mortal forms. Their Lycanthropy can be spread to any an all creatures that carry blood in their bodies. Any creature that contracts the lycanthropy does not gain sentience, any creature born with lycanthropy in their bodies is sentient. These creatures are most powerful in the absence of light. (underground, new moon, stormy nights, eclipse <- who will be the first to make one of these?, and other very dark places...)

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 02:51 PM
"There must be an underwater passage for the Kali then.

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 02:52 PM
Cale

"Good, I am glad to hear your willing to help."

Throwing out a minor act to help make the new realm.

Mike_the_Mystic
2008-11-08, 02:58 PM
Zuli

Ah be puttin a little bit of my domain into dis neutral ground, da forest be with dis neutral place now.
I use a minor action to help make the neutral ground, it now looks like a grove, with trees encircling the whole area.

ArlEammon
2008-11-08, 03:06 PM
Parda
Parda notices that the Sprites, with their magical bodies, flourish easily where the other races struggle... Parda creates the Great Shrine....(Minor Act) where the sprites can take mortals of other races to come and learn from Parda's ways. Parda also decides he would need special servants in order to bring the other races to him. Because of this, he will not require the other species to take Parda as patron in order to teach them his ways. (Minor Act, 1 Create 12 of the Paragons in order to teach other races through Shrines)

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 03:06 PM
Rudah, the Preserver

The creation of this plane is pointless and wasteful. Call it you home if you wish but I will not visit nor shall I respect any decision made there.

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 03:19 PM
Nirhek

looking over the realm he and Kali had made he was pleased. the still-born souls crowded a small area of cold water near where they arrived. it was time to create some servants.

the majority of them were pulled away and warped into creatures. the end product looked like sleeker more athletic and camouflaged rats, however they had an ability to metaphorically eat through order. where they nested magic went wild, entropy increased, and emotions flared. any attempt to settle or govern an area with a large colony of them was doomed from the start. to top it off, they fed off chaos and bred like normal rats.

With a grin, he released them into the world.

major/minor act(not sure, they're not sentient..but...) to create them

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 03:20 PM
Raminov

The Horse Lord snorted What do you care if other gods waste their energy making a plain to make decisions in?

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 03:24 PM
Rudah, the Preserver

Rudah, though blind, turned slowly to Raminov and sent the thought All waste is sin. To create something with the same function as something else is to steal the purpose of the first thing and assault its usefulness. This is as clear an attack on Ikibe's creations as the Ocean Lord's sharks attacking your Ruskies.

Kaiser Omnik
2008-11-08, 03:35 PM
Moghor Rezamir

Moghor finally entered the plane created by the trio. It was now time to make his own divine realm. He dug a series of tunnels underneath one of the main peaks of the wasteland that he filled with various crystal formations. He carved many caves, as well as some impressive halls decorated with weapons, shields and mundane objects made of precious metals and ceramic mosaics. The spirits of his dead followers will be given a cave to dwell in for all eternity. Most will have to share a cave, but Moghor's favorites will be awarded a home reflecting their status. He himself inhabits a place inside the Labyrinth called the Golden Hall. A vault which is said to hold a fabulous treasure lies just below the throne of the Obsidian Lord.

Moghor named the realm Turan'adar. Many hidden, treacherous tunnels lead to the Labyrinth of the Depths. But there exists a main entrance, barred by a gate made of the hardest metal Moghor could find (I guess adamantine).

Satisfied, Moghor traveled to the Realm of the Dead to speak with its Lord.

"Greetings Death God. I have come to let you know that our plane is done. Those among my followers who are deemed worthy will pass on to my realm. This section of the plane will be the waiting place."

He pointed toward an empty spot nearby. He conjured stone archs and statues to mark the territory. A second adamantine gate was also created to block the passage to the divine realm.

Moghor didn't remain long in the Underworld, but he saw the two-headed black hounds that were originally plane dogs. This gave him an idea for later. However, for now, he had to discuss with Outer.

"Outer, it's me again. Do you mind if I create some portals to my plane in the mortal realm? Those doors would be hidden on the highest mountain peaks and in the depths of the earth."

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 03:42 PM
Rudah, the Preserver

To link his realm with the Underworld Rudah created a tunnel of crystal ice that gradually widened and faded to the windswept plains of his frozen realm. To the dead of his people who bore mutation, and did not get a chance to know their purpose he imparted the thought, To know why you were never given life you must wander the icy wastes past the tunnel. If you are content with never knowing the reason of your short existence on the Earth you may reside here and labor for the Gatekeeper. Those that entered were given to Nirhek, for their purpose was to educate those that still lived by serving as Nirhek's monsters.

ArlEammon
2008-11-08, 03:46 PM
Parda and the Shrines....
The Sprite city of Memunim was created through Parda's instructions to the Sprites on how to build it. The construction of the city through the crystal formations was done with very secret techniques only taught to the Sprite people. (Minor Act to make Memunim.)
Furthermore, he had created a group of powerful mortals to spread Pardanian shrines throughout the world.(one dozen. Minor act)

Feirgon
2008-11-08, 03:53 PM
Syn

Syn spent much time with the pack. They did not leave from the place that many refered to as holy. The gargoyles proved useful in guarding the holy area. After a week of teaching the synwolves of his ways, Syn prepared to give is last lession.

Tonight will be the birth of our ultimate power. Tonight, you sahll all feel the power of darkness.

And true to his word, the night came and the moon was not to be seen. Suddenly the blood that coursed through the pack and Syn, morphed them. The began to stand upright and their stregnth doubled. The pack howled in delight.

Now to make this place more suitable.

Darwing out the power of darkness, Syn began to make the forest grow. Soon no star could be seen as the sky was blocked by the now towering and thick trees.

This place shall forever be place of darkness!

Summoning even more power, Syn pulled stone pillars from the ground. The pillars formed a circle around the sacred ground. And in the center, Syn created a stone dais.

And you shall use this place to speak with me.

The gargoyles took their places upon the pillars, to ensure their roles as guardians of these grounds.

Standing upon the dais, Syn reached out with one claw and began to tear the fabric of reality above him. The synwolves looked on in reserved awe.

This place you see before you, this will be your home in death. It is my realm. The realm of darkness. Karridaan.

Sealing up the hole, Syn dissappeared before the eyes of the pack. Go forth and spread my darkness to all.

The pack once again howled in reverence to their god.

2 Major acts - created a plane of darkness: Karridaan
1 minor act - created a forest of deeper darkness
1 minor act - created a holy ground of power and worship for all lycanthropes: The Dais of Syn.

0 major acts remaining
1 minor act remaining

An Enemy Spy
2008-11-08, 03:56 PM
The flying serpent followed Syn to see what he was doing and Barat-Kali saw through its eyes.

Krrth
2008-11-08, 04:06 PM
Akteron

Moghor Rezamir

They have already started arriving.

pingcode20
2008-11-08, 06:52 PM
Huang Long

Huang Long rested a little longer, then felt a great force of creation be drained from him.

"It seems it is time." he said to himself.

The years had passed quickly enough, and the rivers were beginning to awaken. They waited for a decade, for more of their number to awake, and then they began to rise.

Hundreds of them.

Thousands of them.

Some great, some small.

From the swamps, a hundred serpents with bodies slick and of the deepest green. From the troll-lands, twin dragons with cobbles for skin - one the shade of stone, the other the shade of leaves. From a mighty rapids, a dragon with eyes as fierce as the desert sun, with scales like a great salmon.

At once, they all rose from themselves, and took to the clouds, each landing upon a cloud high in the atmosphere.

Huang Long gazed across at the myriad dragons, and frowned.

"This... will not do. The clouds have not room for every one of you who is yet to awaken... Go down and tend to yourselves for now, and make yourselves known to the mortals. I will need to consult with the Soaring Lord."

As the River Dragons once again descended, Huang Long reached over (and it wasn't hard - not when you're 10,000 li long) and tapped Kuto on the fin.

"Hey, Kuto. Perhaps it is time the sky-gods create a realm? I cannot imagine that it would be prudent to simply have the spirits of our followers wander the Earth all the time, and it would be impolite to allow them to build up in the realm of the death god."

---
Troll City

It was a cold winter, that was for sure. The tenders were shivering, and a fire had been lit in the braziers while they were performing the necessary rites.

But the shrine lacked walls in its highest places, and cold mountain air swept down and through the shrine, making the tenders shiver.

It was at about halfway through the burning of the incense that they first noticed that there were two dragon carvings that hadn't been there before.

2 Major Acts: River Dragons Established. See status thread for details.

Smiley_
2008-11-08, 07:02 PM
Kuto

Kuto drifted lazily upwards and looked at the crowded skies.

That would be good. I have no intention of allowing spirits into the realm of souls, for they and mortals are of not the same substance. If we are to create a plane, I will be willing to escort the spirits whose time has come to leave this world into the next.

He looked up at the sky once more.

You have many of your dragons, I have my spirit men. I think giving them a resting place would be good for them.

pingcode20
2008-11-08, 07:26 PM

"Yes, I think that would be well. Spirits are as Spirits, distinct from Mortals. Not just a final resting place, but simply a resting place." agreed Huang Long.

"Then, if we are in agreement, let's get to work, before and spirits find need to rest."

He rose, and began breathing forth a great deal of cloudstuff, with which to work into a plane.

Smiley_
2008-11-08, 07:34 PM
Kuto

Kuto responded by bringing together the rest of the spirit stuff to begin work on the new realm. He began knitting the two substances together. As he closed his eyes, he sent a message through his mind to Huang Long.

How will we begin work on this? If we are to share this realm, it must be to both of our likings.

pingcode20
2008-11-08, 07:55 PM

Huang Long pondered as he closed his eyes and helped weave the plane.

Perhaps the best way to conduct this matter is for each of us to envision how the plane will be in nature in turn, adding and adjusting how it will finally appear. We are not gods in opposition, and I am sure we can easily come to an agreement to a realm that satisfies both of us. After all, do we not already work together in both our domains?

Huang Long paused.

You acted first in the creation of the sky, and it is your right to suggest first.

Jansviper
2008-11-08, 08:01 PM
Ikibe

Barat-Kali went to the godshaw and lay in a great pool of water.

Ikibe, formless and immaterial, appears before Barat-Kali. A bemused smile appears across where his face would be.

What's this now? How did you come to this place of earth and cold? I would not have expected kin such as yourself to seek Godshall.

Something flickered in what would be the Quiet God's eyes. An alien emotion of some sort. Whatever it was, he seemed amused and curious.

Smiley_
2008-11-08, 08:06 PM
Kuto

Kuto closed his eyes. He invisioned a long, endless expanse filled with white clouds creating a flat surface which looked as if you could almost walk on them. There were would be breaks in the clouds here or there. If one were to look down one of these gaps, there would be another sheet of clouds, this one also with gaps. No matter how far down or up you would go, there would always be more clouds.

It needs some color, but it is your turn in any case.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-11-08, 08:08 PM
Raminov

Raminov too appeared in the Gods Hall. He took a seat in a chair he conjured from nowhere. It was etched with scenes of Ruskies, Horses and Bovines living out lives of equality, where they were all regarded as equals and fulfilled their goals without demanding more than they already received: Peace, or scenes where disciplined armies worked in perfect concert to crush their foes. These foes were always faceless and shapeless and bore no resemblance to any current creations of the gods.

pingcode20
2008-11-08, 08:22 PM
Huang Long

Huang Long nodded, and brought forth a great river that ran through the clouds, falling through the gaps in the clouds and forming quite unquestionably beautiful waterfalls as they coursed through the plane.

That's a little better. But I think it's got a way to go yet. Your turn.

Smiley_
2008-11-08, 08:39 PM
Kuto

Kuto brought together some of the spirit stuff that he had gathered and put large, shiny parabolic structures at the far ends of some of the cloud platforms. These hummed and smelled of electricity, sometimes sparking a strike of lightning from one of the above clouds. To those sensitive enough, the feeling of the electricity could be felt traveling around and between these stuctures.

Johel
2008-11-08, 08:45 PM
(OOC : Read this first )
Ok sorry, I was at a party. Got back, 5 pages of IC posts... gasp :smalleek: I'll try to answer everyone but concider the answers were given immediately

Barat-Kali (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5253515&postcount=109)
Barat-Kali recalled his serpents save for one, which he sent to Xiru's swamp. "I have seen your plight, little one. The trolls wander into your territory and make off with your creatures. I suggest you destroy them."
"-I don't need your suggestion !! What do you think I am ? And idiot ?!! Or just a weakling ? I can take care of the Putrid Swamp by myself !! Oh, and...You're the creator of the sea, right ? I saw its birth !! What a waste of good dirt !! So much water... My children would surely flourish there...if only they could reach a soil !!"
But as she thought of it, she realised that plants didn't needed soil to grow. Earth provided the minerals and nutriment. But the sea, full of salt and life, would provide it if the plants could find a way to gather these food sources.
With a sweet and unatural voice, she spoke to the seagod, using all her pollen-induced charm.
"-Say...I'm sorry to be rude. I'm not... My experience with the nasty Cale and his dreaded angels tought me to not trust others. But you seem... different. What would you say of a...gift ?

Zuli (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5253644&postcount=121)
Ju be a tricky god mon, a very tricky god...
He turned to the swamp goddess. Womon, ju have no need to worry bout me comin to yo swamps, mah trolls either, unless ju want us to.
"-Oh but please... let them come !! My children need fertilizers. Your trolls will be more than welcome.
As she spoke, her mind already saw the poor creatures ridden with disease and parasite, their skin bitten by thousand of insects to the point that half of them would probably die of fever in the swamp while the rest would just spread the plagues elsewhere.

Nirhek (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5253865&postcount=137)
he appears before Xiren Salutations! may I ask how you're doing this fine diurnal cycle? So who are you? what is this great boil on the face of the world you call home? can you make it bigger? what is your portfolio?

"-I was good until SOMEONE asked. An who are you ? You ask my name but don't even botter to introduced yourself ? What a joke !! I'm Xiren, the Blossom Flower, the Kind Mother. And those who dare doubt of how kind I am will just suffer for the remaining of their hopefully short existance. Not that I'll make it short but toys tend to break soon or later...
As for my little playground, yes I CAN make it bigger and I WILL. Now, what do you really want ? Going here to spy or to laugh at me ?!! Or to threaten my children ?!! Like this pathetic god of light ?!!"

--------------------------------

As the outsiders were driven away by her rudeness, Xiren rested, her senses at ease and her roots keeping pumping water from the nearby rivers, lakes and underground wells. The cycle of the Putrid Swamp was now both complete and complex. At first, the plant ate the dirt and produced spore and sugar. The insects drank the sugar and picked up spores, helping the vegetal growth. The amphibians ate the insects and, at their death, their corpses were assimilated by the dirt. But now, every single life form was eating the others. Gigantic insect battleling against the tree-sized amphibians, swarm of smaller parasitic flies infesting the bark of the trees with maggots. Even some plants had begun to move around, hunting their fertilizer rather than just rooting themselves in the ground to find it.

But as Xiren felt all of this and was...happy ? No, maybe just a little less angry at the world !! Anyway, as she felt this, an other feeling reached her. Somebody was...trepassing on her domain !! She outrooted herself and teleported to this place...and faced Parda.

"-What are these...creatures ?!!! Their aura... They should be mine, you know it !!"
It wasn't a question. She then stared at the city and scowled in disgust.
"-They are magical creatures but their origin is chaos !! Why would they live in cities and buildings when the world is their house ? When NATURE is their house !! I'm not going to allow this."
Calling for a power she had kept hidden deep inside her, the "Kind" Mother sent a wave of divine energy on the center of the Sprite city of Memunim. At first, the city seemed unaffected and indeed, it was left untouched.

But illusions of flammes from all the colors of a rainbow began to glow on every of its inhabitants, catching their attention as Xiren, using her divine magic over the Fey to appear to each of the Sprites as a creature of Unearthly beauty, descended upon them. Her voice was soft and playfull, as she knew instincively the basic nature of the Fey people.
"-Follow me, my children. Follow me and forget this impostor who told you he was your father. Come with me to the wild where we will enjoy endlessly our lifes."

The Sprites hesitated for a time. Then, half of them laughted and followed the goddess. Most did it out of pure curiosity but many had literally drunk the words of Xiren and were already her fanatic followers while not even knowing her that much. The other half tried to persuade their brothers to wait for Parda to explain himself...but the charm was too strong, as Xiren had dominion over the Fey race. As they walked to the Putrid Swamp and as the distance from Memunim increased, the doubts of the charmed sprites disapeared and Xiren began her true work...
"-Let's reshape those ugly little ones into something more...fitting. You'll be MY followers, now. MY children !! The children of the Kind Mother...

1 Major Act :
Convert half of the Sprites, using my Fey domain to do so. They follow Xiren without question to the Putrid Swamp and, under the Mutagenic Seed's influence, they'll slowly become "twisted" Grigs. Their alignement'll change to CE. Their only magical power will be Faery Fire and Charm person but they can use it at will. They'll also breed two time faster but with their really unsafe lifestyle, let's say there is none effect.

So, sorry Armin but you kinda called for it.
I wrote in the status that I wanted the grigs and so I take them back. However, because you spent Major Act to create the Sprites, I let you half of them : Pixies and Nixies. I was planning to create the Fey tomorrow only but I guess I'll have to rush it.

Sacrath
2008-11-08, 08:46 PM
Rudah, The Preserver

Seeing his mistake, Rudah set about resolving it. It seems I have misunderstood Ikibe's intentions with his home. The mortal realm would be a prime place to meet. And I shall sacrifice my southern realm for this purpose.

Rudah moved slowly to the southern pole and spread his corpse-blue arms across the horizon, those of his people that saw him died immediately, and those that did not were killed when the ice shattered, forming an impassible barrier of razor sharp ice floes and he would not claim them. On the large section that was left he formed a structure of ice and air, mostly hollow with ample room for the meeting gods to make their own changes.

1 minor to make the ice impenetrable to mortals, unless they have the help of a god.

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 08:48 PM
Nirhek

appearing in Rudahs structure So, this the place where the posh gods go clubbin' guvner?

Krrth
2008-11-08, 08:58 PM
Akteron

*Akteron watches over the world. People were born, people died. Souls were going through the gate in ever increasing numbers, as was to be expected. However, something unexpected occurred...a being made up of souls was sent to the world to cause Chaos and Destruction.*

This is not right, that those poor souls are abused. I cannot interfere, but I can do something to prevent even worse abuses.

*Akteron gathered his power about him, and exerted his power as Gatekeeper. Now, some basic rules were in place as to what can and cannot be done to souls.*

Major Act, Gain Souls as a Domain. Rule set into place: Souls cannot be destroyed or killed. They can be changed, reincarnated, imprisoned, and played with. New option: Souls that do not want to go to their deity can choose to stay in my realm and come under my control.

ArlEammon
2008-11-08, 09:02 PM
(OOC : Read this first )
Ok sorry, I was at a party. Got back, 5 pages of IC posts... gasp :smalleek: I'll try to answer everyone but concider the answers were given immediately

"-I don't need your suggestion !! What do you think I am ? And idiot ?!! Or just a weakling ? I can take care of the Putrid Swamp by myself !! Oh, and...You're the creator of the sea, right ? I saw its birth !! What a waste of good dirt !! So much water... My children would surely flourish there...if only they could reach a soil !!"
But as she thought of it, she realised that plants didn't needed soil to grow. Earth provided the minerals and nutriment. But the sea, full of salt and life, would provide it if the plants could find a way to gather these food sources.
With a sweet and unatural voice, she spoke to the seagod, using all her pollen-induced charm.
"-Say...I'm sorry to be rude. I'm not... My experience with the nasty Cale and his dreaded angels tought me to not trust others. But you seem... different. What would you say of a...gift ?

"-Oh but please... let them come !! My children need fertilizers. Your trolls will be more than welcome.
As she spoke, her mind already saw the poor creatures ridden with disease and parasite, their skin bitten by thousand of insects to the point that half of them would probably die of fever in the swamp while the rest would just spread the plagues elsewhere.

"-I was good until SOMEONE asked. An who are you ? You ask my name but don't even botter to introduced yourself ? What a joke !! I'm Xiren, the Blossom Flower, the Kind Mother. And those who dare doubt of how kind I am will just suffer for the remaining of their hopefully short existance. Not that I'll make it short but toys tend to break soon or later...
As for my little playground, yes I CAN make it bigger and I WILL. Now, what do you really want ? Going here to spy or to laugh at me ?!! Or to threaten my children ?!! Like this pathetic god of light ?!!"

--------------------------------

As the outsiders were driven away by her rudeness, Xiren rested, her senses at ease and her roots keeping pumping water from the nearby rivers, lakes and underground wells. The cycle of the Putrid Swamp was now both complete and complex. At first, the plant ate the dirt and produced spore and sugar. The insects drank the sugar and picked up spores, helping the vegetal growth. The amphibians ate the insects and, at their death, their corpses were assimilated by the dirt. But now, every single life form was eating the others. Gigantic insect battleling against the tree-sized amphibians, swarm of smaller parasitic flies infesting the bark of the trees with maggots. Even some plants had begun to move around, hunting their fertilizer rather than just rooting themselves in the ground to find it.

But as Xiren felt all of this and was...happy ? No, maybe just a little less angry at the world !! Anyway, as she felt this, an other feeling reached her. Somebody was...trepassing on her domain !! She outrooted herself and teleported to this place...and faced Parda.

"-What are these...creatures ?!!! Their aura... They should be mine, you know it !!"
It wasn't a question. She then stared at the city and scowled in disgust.
"-They are magical creatures but their origin is chaos !! Why would they live in cities and buildings when the world is their house ? When NATURE is their house !! I'm not going to allow this."
Calling for a power she had kept hidden deep inside her, the "Kind" Mother sent a wave of divine energy on the center of the Sprite city of Memunim. At first, the city seemed unaffected and indeed, it was left untouched.

But illusions of flammes from all the colors of a rainbow began to glow on every of its inhabitants, catching their attention as Xiren, using her divine magic over the Fey to appear to each of the Sprites as a creature of Unearthly beauty, descended upon them. Her voice was soft and playfull, as she knew instincively the basic nature of the Fey people.
"-Follow me, my children. Follow me and forget this impostor who told you he was your father. Come with me to the wild where we will enjoy endlessly our lifes."

The Sprites hesitated for a time. Then, half of them laughted and followed the goddess. Most did it out of pure curiosity but many had literally drunk the words of Xiren and were already her fanatic followers while not even knowing her that much. The other half tried to persuade their brothers to wait for Parda to explain himself...but the charm was too strong, as Xiren had dominion over the Fey race. As they walked to the Putrid Swamp and as the distance from Memunim increased, the doubts of the charmed sprites disapeared and Xiren began her true work...
"-Let's reshape those ugly little ones into something more...fitting. You'll be MY followers, now. MY children !! The children of the Kind Mother...

1 Major Act :
Convert half of the Sprites, using my Fey domain to do so. They follow Xiren without question to the Putrid Swamp and, under the Mutagenic Seed's influence, they'll slowly become "twisted" Grigs. Their alignement'll change to CE. Their only magical power will be Faery Fire and Charm person but they can use it at will. They'll also breed two time faster but with their really unsafe lifestyle, let's say there is none effect.

So, sorry Armin but you kinda called for it.
I wrote in the status that I wanted the grigs and so I take them back. However, because you spent Major Act to create the Sprites, I let you half of them : Pixies and Nixies. I was planning to create the Fey tomorrow only but I guess I'll have to rush it.

Warring Gods(Don't worry, not angry, just role playing)
"DEFEND YOURSELF!" Before Parda even said this word, he immediately brought a battle axe, in an attempt to bring Xiren down, between its body.(Trying to say this in a role play sense instead of a "I got you" sense.) Parda was using his great insight to see what Xiren was going to do next, and if he dodged, he would use his weaker magic, that could be used in an instant attack, to take Xiren off guard.... Fire should be able to burn plants.

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 09:10 PM
Nirhek

he continues speaking to Xiren as if the fight is nothing. I apologize, my name is Nirhek, Anarch, Count, and Tsar. I am the lord of chaos and transmutation. I can help you with the Magic Man there if you wish.

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 09:11 PM
Cale

Cale sensed the battle that was about to erupt between the two gods, and quickly appeared between the two. Prefering to prevent as much violence as he could, Cale raised his shield to block the incoming blow, and eclaimed, "Whats going on over here?!"

pingcode20
2008-11-08, 09:11 PM

Huang Long nodded, and thought.

The spirits will need recourse for formal meeting he thought to Kuto, and flattened out a section of the clouds, bringing up majestic walls of wood and gold, and erecting a grand pagoda in the middle. It lacked walls, and was exposed to air, and around it were various other constructions.

Should a god or mortal wish to petition us, they may do so in the heavenly court. Similarly, if a god or mortal offends us, they may be summoned to the heavenly court to answer for themselves. I do not foresee that we will be concerned with the court frequently - the spirits may handle all but the most important of affairs.

ArlEammon
2008-11-08, 09:13 PM
Parda
Parda used a non hurtful stunning spell with the next swing of his axe, the axe went through Cale without harming him, instead using an effect of paralysis....Hopefully it would get him out of the way without jeopardizing the battle.
"Pardon me." Was Parda's response...

Johel
2008-11-08, 09:13 PM
Xiren

"-What are you doing ?!! You fool !!"
She dodged the first two strikes but couldn't avoid the third...nor the following ones. Screaming, she let herself fall to the ground as fire began to engulf her frail body. But it would take more than mere flames to kill a goddess. Wounded in her body but also in her pride, she rose and faced Parda for a mere moment...before her petals protected the frail human torso. Telepathic message reached Parda.

"-I'm of your kin !! You know this won't kill me !! At worse, it can only weaken me !! Stop at once !!"
As she "spoke", her charm over the fairies seemed to disminished...but only for a mere second, as many of them runned to her help, hurling themselves in the way of the Mage God.
"-MOTHER !!!"
"-Protect the Kind Mother from the impostor !!"
Then came Cale...but it didn't stop Parda for long.

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 09:15 PM
Nirhek to Cale Well my good man, as far as I can tell, m'lady hear used her power over the pixies of the forest to get half of the wee little sprites the Magic man has to follow her, The Magician here took offense and attacked her. that's pretty much summarizes what's happened so far.

Baxter190
2008-11-08, 09:15 PM
Cale

Cale quickly used his own natural healing magic to heal his paralysis, and said, "Leave her alone until we can talk! Violence is not the answer!"

ArlEammon
2008-11-08, 09:16 PM
Xiren

"-What are you doing ?!! You fool !!"
She dodged the first two strikes but couldn't avoid the third...nor the following ones. Screaming, she let herself fall to the ground as fire began to engulf her frail body. But it would take more than mere flames to kill a goddess. Wounded in her body but also in her pride, she rose and faced Parda for a mere moment...before her petals protected the frail human torso. Telepathic message reached Parda.

"-I'm of your kin !! You know this won't kill me !! At worse, it can only weaken me !! Stop at once !!"
As she "spoke", her charm over the fairies seemed to disminished...but only for a mere second, as many of them runned to her help, hurling themselves in the way of the Mage God.
"-MOTHER !!!"
"-Protect the Kind Mother from the impostor !!"
Then came Cale...but it didn't stop Parda for long.

"YOU HAVE CORRUPTED MY CHILDREN AND TWIST THEM TO CALL YOU "MOTHER"!." Parda bellowed. "STAND AND FIGHT OR BE KNOWN AS A MOTHER...." Parda almost finished his sentence with a cuss word.

puppyavenger
2008-11-08, 09:17 PM
Nirhek

I Agree! violence between gods is never good when the person who I want as an ally is losing! stop this at once! using a bit o his power over chaos, he caused the battleaxe to begin shifting position mid strike, ruling out any accuracy.