Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Haruki-kun
2008-11-09, 01:12 AM
"You have just lost The Game."
~ Ancient Internet Proverb

Memesville

Town Hall, Day One,
4:30 A.M.

Beneath the Earth in Town Hall, that is to say, underground, not that something would actually be able to be beneath the entire Earth and still manage to be within the confines of Town Hall, there were two guards sitting in a Secret Room. The Room was a Secret, known only to the Guards, and the people ion charge of cleaning it, because it would make no sense for it to stay clean if no one ever did the cleaning. And clean it was.

The walls were covered in tiny screens and one very large one. The small ones were used for monitoring the entire Village, for security purposes. Of course, the large one had as a primary function communication. And since very few people ever had the urge to communicate with a secret room, the guards simply used it for viewing, say... the current competition, Memesville Idol.

"Chocolate Rain... More than marchin' more than passing law, Chocolate Rain!"

"Alright, that was interesting!" one of the judges was saying. "May I ask, though, why did you keep moving away from the Mic?"

"I move away from the Mic to breathe."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! That was just--" said another judge. But he was cut off by a blaring siren within the room and a load of red, flashing lights.

"What the... What's going on?" yelled one of the Guards.

Another two men walked into the room. "What happen?"

"Somebody set up us t3h H4X!"

"We get signal."

"What!"

"Main Screen Turn On!"

The image of the contestant singing about a rain of chocolate faded as the image of a tall man in a suit appeared. His face was completely obscure, but he gave off an aura of power.

"It's you!"

"How are you gentlemen?" said the man in the screen. "All your Memesville are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction."

"What you say!!"

"You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha." Then the image faded completely.

"Sir!" said one of the men, "what did you mean by 'it's you'? Does it mean you know who it is?"

"Er... no. I just... thought it would be appropriate, you know? Besides, there's no way anyone knows who that is!"

"Well, what should we do? Should we alert the village?"

"No! The Village must not know! We must keep the peace!"

As the man in charge said this, one of the Guards made a face that looked very much like a Small Eek. Or a large one.

"...what's wrong?"

"Er... nothing, sir, it's just that... while you were talking, I er..."

"WHAT?"

"I... I threw a copy of the transmission into the tubes. <.< "

"Oh, Sh--"

And sure enough, the peaceful days in Memesville were over, as the villagers woke up later on to the realization that there was aa group of unwelcome people among them.

Day 1 begins now and ends in roughly 48 hours.

Haruki-kun
2008-11-09, 01:13 AM
Basic Werewolf Rules for Newbies:
Werewolf Games, commonly abbreviated as WW, are strategy games, where the players have to lie, trick, deceive and backstab as much as they possibly can.

The basic procedure is like this: Werewolf players are given a role via Private Message. This role is secret and is only known to the player and the narrators. The basic premise is to keep that role secret from the rest of the players.

There are two basic teams: The Wolves and the Villagers. The Villagers have as their winning condition to find out who among them are Wolves. Since everyone's role is a secret, it takes a while of guesswork and strategy to manage this. The Wolves, on the other hand, have as their goal to hide among the Villagers and make the villagers suspect each other while surviving until they eliminate enough villagers so that the villager number equals their own, that is to say, Four Villagers left for Four Wolves left.

The game is divided in two Phases: The Day Phase and the Night Phase. During the Day Phase, everyone, Wolves and Villagers alike, Point at someone to vote on who is going to be lynched that day. As a general rule, this is done by writing the person's name in red text. The player with the most votes will be lynched, that is to say eliminated from the game. Day Phases generally last 48 hours.

The Night Phase is for stuff that happens under the table. Some people have roles other than simple "Villager" and "Wolf". I'll get to them in a moment. People with these special roles usually have "night actions" that require targeting a certain player. This is done by PM'ing the narrator with the action. During the Night Phase, the wolves send in an action to kill one player of their choice. The Player's death is announced at the end of a Night Phase, and then the Next Day Phase starts. Night Phases generally last 24 hours.

On Power Roles: As mentioned before there are several Roles. "Wolf" and "Villager" are the most basic of roles, but games usually include more. The basic power roles are:
A Seer, who sends in an action every night to the narrator to "scry" another player, one per night. The narrator will tell the Seer what role that player has.
A Baner, who protects one person from being killed each night.
A Fool, who is told he is the Seer, but actually gets results for scries at Random.
A Devil, who is the Seer for the Wolf Team.
The Masons who are a group of Villagers who start off knowing each other's roles. (They're all working together.)

Those are the rules of the Classic Werewolf game. Usually, however, games have several variations and other roles. The special roles and variations for this game are defined below in the Roles section.

In another note: Players must vote, they cannot abstain. If a player fails to vote for two days in a row, he or she will be automatically disqualified, known as an Auto-lynch.

When a player is lynched, Killed, or Auto'd, his death is announced, he is removed, and his role is made public. While players are allowed (and encouraged) to communicate with each other outside the main thread by PM or IM, Dead Players cannot be contacted and cannot attempt to influence the game in any way.

That explains the basics of Werewolf Games. I hope you enjoy this game!

Game Rules
Rule #1:
Asking for Role PM's to prove identities is strictly prohibited. If I hear of this happening, the player in question will be automatically disqualified and reported for cheating.

Rule #2:
Please remember to cast your votes in red text, or else they will not count.

Rule #3:
Players failing to vote for two days in a row will be Auto-lynched and replaced by the people in the waiting list. If the waiting list is empty, they will simply be auto'd.

Rule #4:
Dead Players are out of the game. This is a general rule. Please do not communicate with Dead Players. And Dead Players, please avoid interfering with the game. This applies to people in the waiting list as well.

Rule #5:
While we do have a waiting list made up of people who are not in the game waiting to get in, Dead Players cannot rejoin the game under any circumstance, because they are already a part of the game. In other words, people who were formerly in the game and have been eliminated cannot get back on the waiting list.

Rule #6
It's just a game. Keep it friendly. I cannot stress this enough.

Roles

T3h H4xx0rz
Anonymous (Alpha): Feared and respected boss of the Internet. Anonymous is Legion. Anonymous does not Forgive. Anonymous does not Forget. Being Anonymous, his identity is completely unscriable.

GlaDOS (Devil): This was a triumph… I’m making a note here, huge success… GlaDOS has the ability to look into people's minds and determine their role. Once per night, she can scry one person.

Shoop da Whoop (Beast): Some H4xx0rz desire power, fame, control of the interwobz. However, this man is different. He has no such goals. His only goal is to FIRE MAH LAZOR!!!! When killed or lynched, Shoop da Whoop will bring one other player down with him.

Grue(Wolf): It’s dark. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue. (Standard wolf role.)

T3h Memes:
Memes (Villagers): Remember when they were just little memes? Some of them learned in the big screen, others on TV, and yet others graduated from The Cthulhoid Horror Academy for Naughty /b/oys, Campus number 4. Basic Villager role.

Lolcats (Masons): hazing cheezburger, fightin basement cat, worshippin Ceiling Cat, or using invisible props, these kittehs never give up and stand together forever.

Chuck Norris (Baner): Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris. Using his power, he can protect one person each night. Said person will be protected from being killed.

Rick Astley (Sniper): Rick Astley has the ability to kill one person every third night. Also, let it be known that Rick Astley will never give you up, let you down, run around and desert you.

Captain Obvious (Seer): “Mr. Obvious has Obvious as a last name,” or so he says. Everyone’s favorite Superhero. He can scry one person each night to determine their role.

Captain Oblivious (Fool): “I wonder why they call me that?” Captain Obvious’s Arch-enemy. He believes he has the ability to scry as well, but will get a random result instead of an actual result. Hasn't even noticed he's not Captain Obvious.

T3h Neutral Team
Pirates and Ninjas (Feuders): Enemies forever. The Pirate wins if the Ninja dies and he survives. The Ninja wins if the Pirate dies and he survives. If they both survive or both die, neither of them is considered a winner. They may side with either team, as they don’t care who wins as long as their enemy is dead.

Current Player List (54):
{table]Player|Status|Role-Playing
Shadowcaller|Lynched, Day 10. He was a Grue.|X
Reinholdt|Alive|X
Uncle Festy|Killed, Night 14. He was a Meme.|X
Phantom Fox|Killed, Night 4. Was a LOLCat|Guy who quotes Yu-gi-oh!: The Abridged Series.
Moofin Bard|Lynched Day 1. Was a Grue.|X
Fin|Killed, Night 8. He was Captain Oblivious.|X
Griever|Killed, Night 10. He was Chuck Norris.|X
Aether|Lynched, Day 15. He was a Grue.|X
PirateMonk|Rick Rolled Night 1. Was a Meme.|X
iceddragons|Killed, Night 13. He was a Meme.|AAAAAAAAAA
happyturtle|Lynched, Day 11. She was Shoop da Whoop.|Walrus looking for Bukkit
Emperor Demonking|Alive|X
dallas-dakota|Auto-Lynched, Day 8. He was a Meme.|X
ThePhantom|Lynched Day 5. He was a Meme.|X
Rettu Skcollob|Lynched, Day 12. He was a Meme.|Haiku guy.
onasuma|Killed, Night 9. He was a Meme.|Master Chef specializing in Copy Pasta
Banjo1985|Lynched, Day 6. He was GlaDOS.|X
Murska|Killed, Night 2. Was a Meme.|X
Darkcomet|Alive|X
xNadia|Auto-lynched, Day 9. She was a Meme.|X
Blue Umbrella|Lynched, Day 4. He was Anonymous|X
Raiser_B1ade|Lynched, Day 7. He was a Meme.|X
FF_Fanboy|LAZOR'D, Day 11. He was a Meme.|X
Face of Evil|Killed, Night 11. He was a Meme.|Himself
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins|Lynched, Day 14. He was a Meme.|X
Atreyu the masked llama|Lynched, Day 17. He was a Meme.|X
Mustiado|Killed, Night 3. Was a LOLCat.|X
Mechafox|Alive|X
Bitzeralasis|Auto'd, Day 11. He was a Meme.|X
Lizard Lord|Lynched, Day 9. He was a Meme.|X
LordRod|Lynched, Day 16. He was a Meme.|X
Recaiden|Rick Rolled, Night 4. Was a Meme|1337 $p34k3r
Hero 1.0|Auto'd, Day 15. He was a LOLCat.|X
Aemoh|Killed, Night 17. He was a Meme.|X
Shades of Gray|Lynched Day 2, was a Grue.|Person using online translator
Flame of Anor|Lynched, Day 8. He was the Pirate.|X
Zar Peter|Killed, Night 5, was a Meme.|X
Dr. Bath|Killed Night 1. Was a Meme.|X
radikalskippy|Killed, Night 15. He was a Meme.|Carlton
CultDoctor|Auto'd Day 6. He was a Meme.|X
Helgraf|Alive|X
Xykon_Fan|Killed, Night 16. He was Captain Obvious.|X
The Bushranger|Killed, Night 12. He was a LOLCat.|X
taE hesCe|Lynched, Day 3. Was a Meme.|Speaks in anagrams.
Vibrant|Auto'd, Day 3. Was a Meme.|X
Kaboose|Auto'd, Day 12. He was a Meme|X
Duos|Killed, Night 6. Was a LOLcat.|Count Bleck
Vossik|Auto'd, Day 7. Was a Meme.|X
Yoritomo Himeko|Auto-lynched, Day 8. He was a LOLCat.|X
David94|Lynched, Day 13. He was a Meme.|X
Catseye2121|Killed, Night 7. He was a LOLCat.|X
Dirk Kris|Auto'd, Day 12. He was a Meme. |X
androgial|Rick Rolled, Night 7. He was Rick Astley.|Computer Gamer and narrator[/table]

Boo
2008-11-09, 01:28 AM
Vibrant , to seize ' I with I go ' heartburn possible ' heartburn enormous headache.

Skippy
2008-11-09, 01:44 AM
I was walking through the street the other day, thinking about my own business, when I felt the urge to check my email. It was just as any other day, the usual Chain Letter from a couple of your peers, the usual p*nis enlargement advertisement and one or two interesting things, when I accidentally clicked on one of the advertising links of the page. It was terrible! My PC was invaded by the Virus, they damaged my Hard Drive and made it almost impossible for me to post in the forum. I told my mom about it when I saw her, my mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'. I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suite case and send me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'. Well, the plane landed and when I came out there was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out.I ain't trying to get arrested, I just got here, I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-09, 01:47 AM
((Nicee Skip, even though edited, easily see-able for the blatant rip-off of the start of all fresh prince of bel-air episodes...))

Reinholdt
2008-11-09, 01:54 AM
((Have I ever mentioned how much I really, really, really hate the game? I never win.))

Skippy
2008-11-09, 02:04 AM
http://static.flickr.com/49/151967054_54ece67fcf_m.jpg
ITT: Carlton

Nychta
2008-11-09, 02:47 AM
I just lost the game. Twice. I blame Reinholdt for mentioning it twice.

Helgraf
2008-11-09, 03:32 AM
Wuz it was, wudda?

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-09, 04:22 AM
Moofin Bard - Not random.

Rettu Skcollob
2008-11-09, 06:38 AM
Thanks to XKCD (http://xkcd.com/391/), I cannot lose the game. It was still unsporting of Reinholdt to mention it again in any case.

It's saddening in any case. Current estimates show that >9000 people lose the game every minute.

Zar Peter
2008-11-09, 06:56 AM
*very much stuff*
This is the recruitment thread. The Game will begin on November 9.

*little more stuff*

I disagree with the narrator in this one here!

And I point at Moofin Bard, also not random but matter of change if anything unforseen happens (and a yay for mysterious first posts).

happyturtle
2008-11-09, 07:05 AM
Reinholdt stole mah bukkit! :smallfrown:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/2001982351398543517_rs.jpg

Vampiric
2008-11-09, 07:51 AM
OVER 9000!!!

Anyhoo... I point at Utte-

sorry, Rettu Skcollob

Dr. Bath
2008-11-09, 07:58 AM
http://static.flickr.com/49/151967054_54ece67fcf_m.jpg
ITT: Carlton

http://kitfwi.com:1337/files/carlton_dance.gif

Did Moofin Bard divide by 0? I pray to ceiling cat she did not.

androgial
2008-11-09, 08:19 AM
it is day one you must vote for a haxxor

look

ok:
you see memesville there are no exits you see 53 other memes

i

ok:
you are carrying nothing.

say to town im sorry please dont follow my point as its not based on anything

ok:

you tell the town that you find dr bath suspicious and engage in a lengthy speech proving he is a grue

what thats not what i said to say

whos the narrator RICK JAMES BIOTCH

*crack*
i dont think so, homey dont play that

Vampiric
2008-11-09, 08:33 AM
RICK JAMES BIOTCH

I lol'd.

Dave Chappelle is awesome :smallbiggrin:

Shades of Gray
2008-11-09, 09:22 AM
I vote because of Reinholdt Moofin Bard. Perhaps him there is H4xx0rz. But this is poll of optional day 1.

EDIT: Because I him could add lynch in first day of another game, my poll was changed. Because of large justice!

This time, as for this, being lifted at the athletic field which becomes Oji
of the town which was called Bel Air
of [huiraderuhiia] the west where I how
can withstand me the majority of relaxin
of maxin of Chillin of my many day when everything it is cool and used whether bitterly it was, my life
how concerning the bullet being turned upside down, whether
the fair amount which just says me there where I who
can make sit down you liked the fact that it is required it is the story
complete, when to good Startin where 23 people do me
in trouble
of my neighborhood” one which
is not a little fight and obtaining with my
mother, outside the schoolAll shootin which b sphere obtains
were her, her her whom I ask and everyday everyday defended it makes can having “movin
of your aunt” to be, the box
of the uncle my continuation of Bel Air thing was stuffed, she gave kiss to me,
then as for her sending my method of giving my ticket to me.
I put in place my walkman, am said, “in addition as for me perhaps you kick that”.
First class and yo which drink
the orange juice from the champagne glass are this bad state.
People some like the bell air which has lived it is this?
As for
me when coming out, as for those the airplane which lands because
of Oji's of the bell air, like the policeman who
there where well it is prepared stands there the smartness I like
reduction my name which does not try the fact that with it leapt here where I who am obstructed am obtained exactly and
obtains me being the man who is visible
I am desired there,
the sow me does not think of that you see when you obtain, when coming to the vicinity
of the license plate where and, I blow the whistle
because of the taxi, go out, the saying which is new, “now forget that” thing I
am rare as for this taxiSo it is, but I was possible and with anything were
dies with the mirror to mean that you thought, - me “of the Yo house to of Bel
Air” it pulled out in the house concerning 7 or eight
and as for me “in cabbie Yo house smell ya 叫 am I
afterwards” I finally placing
in there
with my throne as the Oji of Bel Air looked at my kingdom which is

Darkcomet
2008-11-09, 09:42 AM
I'mma pointing at Reinholdt for making us lose the game.

Zar Peter
2008-11-09, 10:30 AM
Hey, hey. We just killed Reinholdt on day 1 in Titans. He doesn't deserve this. He would be a good help for us villagers if he lives.

Why are you all pointing at him? Because he hates the game? I hate the game, too!

And I change my point to... dallas-dakota.

I just realized killing the inactive prevents the replacers from coming into the game.

The Bushranger
2008-11-09, 11:10 AM
I would have to say, gentlemen and ladies, that the probablity of Moofin Bard being a haxx0r is...OVER NINE THOUSAND!!.

banjo1985
2008-11-09, 11:15 AM
Lord Rod

I haz no funnyz sorwy. kthnxbai

PhantomFox
2008-11-09, 11:45 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/smzpk9.jpg

Attention duelists! My hair say we should point at happyturtle!

Shades of Gray
2008-11-09, 11:47 AM
That person truly that hair large quantity likes the fact that you have expressed… America!

Translation:
That guy sure likes talking about his hair a lot, In America!

Murska
2008-11-09, 11:49 AM
I iz point Shadowcaller.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-09, 11:52 AM
I iz point Shadowcaller.

You call, Murska?

Shades of Gray
2008-11-09, 11:58 AM
Orly?!?!?!

Recaiden
2008-11-09, 12:00 PM
1 |*01|\|+ @+ Z@|2 |*3+3|2. `/0|_|'|23 |\|0+ $|_||*|*0$3[) +0 |*01|\|+ 0|_|+ +|-|3 |\|@|2|2@+0|2'$ |\/|1$+@|<3$ |1|<3 +|-|@+.

I point at Zar Peter. You're not supposed to point out the narrator's mistakes like that.

Fin
2008-11-09, 12:24 PM
Shades of Grey because I have just seen his avatar and have become insanely jealous!

Uncle Festy
2008-11-09, 12:28 PM
Recaiden, for not wanting us to correct teh narrator!

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-09, 12:30 PM
Can someone tell me the mistake.

Zar Peter
2008-11-09, 12:48 PM
He wrote that that's the recruitment thread but it's obviously the game thread :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2008-11-09, 12:50 PM
He wrote that that's the recruitment thread but it's obviously the game thread :smallbiggrin:

:smalleek:

*corrects it*

And that, peoplez, is what happens when we overuse Copy-pasta. >.<

Reinholdt
2008-11-09, 02:20 PM
((>.< Well I'd rather lynch someone besides me or Moonfin Bard, but until such an option comes up, purely self defense point at Moonfin Bard.))

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-09, 02:24 PM
Nooo, Fin can´t NOM my cookies!

Hyozo
2008-11-09, 02:32 PM
A AAAA AAAAA AA AAA AAAAA.
I will point at Fin today.

AAAA? AAAAAA-AAA AAAA'A AAA AAAA AAAAAA AAAAAA AA AAAA AAAAA AAAAAAAA.
What? Haruki-Kun isn't the only person fluent in this great language.

A'AA AA AAAA AAA AAAA AAA AAAA AA AAA A AAAAAAAAAAA AA AAAAA AAAA.
I'll be nice and give the rest of you a translation in white text.

Shades of Gray
2008-11-09, 02:34 PM
A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

Haruki knows who that vote is for... wait. Darn, he isn't in this game...

Duos
2008-11-09, 02:39 PM
A panel flips over, revealing a flat-looking man in a white cloak and top hat. He caries with him a pimpin' cane and his monocle.
"Bleh heh heh heh. The |-|4xx0R5 are stealing our job! Only we may destroy memesville, and the rest of the universe. This cannot stand!"
The man points with his cane at Reinholdt.
"You there! You seem to be lurking in a dark corner. We believe you may be a grue, yes? Bleh heh heh heh... Bleck!"
The floating man tips his hat, and flips over, vanishing.

TFT
2008-11-09, 02:47 PM
Random point at Shades of Gray

Shades of Gray
2008-11-09, 02:54 PM
Oh, it's on!!! catseye2121
((:smallsigh:))

Mustiado
2008-11-09, 03:27 PM
Shades of Grey, you're acting suspicious as hell, man.

And I was going to leave it at that, but now I feel like elaborating. First you pointed at the day one wagon du jour, Reinholdt, for making us all lose the game (Which reminds me, Screw you Reinholdt. :smalltongue:). Then you switched to Moofin Bard, which EDK started, I assume because he was just auto'd in Casting Call, and EDK is trying to head that off at the pass. Again, perfectly fine.

However, your switch to Catseye makes absolutely no sense to me. First of all, at that point you had 2-3 votes, while the other bandwagons were sitting at 4-5. You were on Moofin last time I looked. So rather than stick with the larger wagon and just hurling insults at Catseye (again, a valid tactic), you did a retaliatory point after you'd already made two, actually detracting from the other wagons and making it more likely that you become lynched. It's almost like you're begging us to do so.

Shades of Gray
2008-11-09, 04:49 PM
Let's face it, day one votes are completely random. It doesn't matter WHO I vote for. I could just vote forandrogial for all I care.

Reinholdt
2008-11-09, 04:55 PM
First you pointed at the day one wagon du jour, Reinholdt, for making us all lose the game (Which reminds me, Screw you Reinholdt. :smalltongue:).

((But, but, but... :smallsigh:))

Zar Peter
2008-11-09, 04:59 PM
Somehow Mustiado makes sense. Switching your point from random to the person above you?
There's cake at the end of the game!

Shades of Grey, go cooking cake!

Oh, Reinholdt: You made me win the game again! :smallcool:

Shades of Gray
2008-11-09, 05:10 PM
I'm not begging to be lynched. I voted for catseye because I was bored. I have little sense of strategy in these games. Besides, if catseye randomly votes for me, I'm going to randomly point at catseye. But now, I need to survive.

Reinholdt

Duos
2008-11-09, 05:31 PM
The flat man reappears and extends an accusing finger towards Shades of gray.
"We feel you to be more suspicious than our previous target. What to do with you? Aah, we believe we know just the thing. Bleh heh heh heh..."
The man tips his hat and turns sideways, disappearing, but not before summoning a ZERGLING RUSH!1!11one!!

Fostire
2008-11-09, 06:18 PM
Shades of Grey, you're acting suspicious as hell, man.

And I was going to leave it at that, but now I feel like elaborating. First you pointed at the day one wagon du jour, Reinholdt, for making us all lose the game (Which reminds me, Screw you Reinholdt. :smalltongue:). Then you switched to Moofin Bard, which EDK started, I assume because he was just auto'd in Casting Call, and EDK is trying to head that off at the pass. Again, perfectly fine.

However, your switch to Catseye makes absolutely no sense to me. First of all, at that point you had 2-3 votes, while the other bandwagons were sitting at 4-5. You were on Moofin last time I looked. So rather than stick with the larger wagon and just hurling insults at Catseye (again, a valid tactic), you did a retaliatory point after you'd already made two, actually detracting from the other wagons and making it more likely that you become lynched. It's almost like you're begging us to do so.

That is slightly better than a random point so Shades of gray.

Fawkes
2008-11-09, 08:53 PM
Guys I think there is a problem with my role pm.

Oh hai!

I herd u iz desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu in Memesville?

Haruki-kun
2008-11-09, 10:34 PM
Guys I think there is a problem with my role pm.

((LOLed in real. :smallbiggrin:))

CultDoctor
2008-11-09, 10:38 PM
Shades of Grey

Oh, and, THE GAME.
(sorry. Couldn't resist that one. :P.)

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-11-09, 10:40 PM
My point hovers over the Cult Doctor like some vast, predatory bird!

hissss

FoE
2008-11-09, 10:51 PM
Suddenly, a rumbling fills the air, and the very earth begins to shake. The ground suddenly splits open, and a series of tubes rises into the air.

For a moment, all is silence. Then, one of the tubes slides open to reveal a four-eyed demon with a flag on his head.

A wide-eyed child runs up. "So I herd u liek mudkips?" he asks.

The demon stares down at him. "What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn Face of Evil."

"Where did those tubes come from?" the child asks again. "Why are you here?"

The demon smiles. "My friend Iron Man got them for me. Tony Stark built them in a cave with a box of scraps."

"As for why I'm here ... I've come to take care of the number one threat to America: BEARS. But after that, I thought I might lynch me a Werewolf ...

"IN AMERICA!"

Fawkes
2008-11-09, 11:16 PM
Needs less Cult Doctor.

Skippy
2008-11-10, 12:30 AM
(I point at Radikalskippy, only because I wanted to use Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.)

(In the future, I will use less memes.)

:smallbiggrin:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q46/doh1284/fresh-prince-carlton-banks-400a1113.jpg

Sorry about that, FoE

Nychta
2008-11-10, 12:33 AM
(In the future, I will use less memes.)

*cough*
fewer.

ORLY?

P.S. Ignore the wordchoice-nazi white text if you wish.

Raiser Blade
2008-11-10, 01:26 AM
Oh hai.

I sez we lynch nobody.

Helgraf
2008-11-10, 01:26 AM
"As for why I'm here ... I've come to take care of the number one threat to America: BEARS. But after that, I thought I might lynch me a Werewolf."

Ahh - do the Bears have Lasers?

Helgraf
2008-11-10, 01:30 AM
Oh hay, Moonfin-bard, is in my snax.

Aemoh
2008-11-10, 01:31 AM
*points at Mechafox*

For making me want to re-watch this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc).

TFT
2008-11-10, 01:37 AM
*points at Mechafox*

For making me want to re-watch this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc).

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HOARARS

Okz, u cleered up 1 question (Being what was a desu)... but soz manies others come up....

Oh and Catseye has decided to permanently use orange text

taE hesCe
2008-11-10, 02:16 AM
yHe ppyHurlett lTel rU lruWas oT keTa Tihs :smallconfused:
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/caution-sign-sparta.jpg
happyturtle
yorrS nMa tBu rU lruWas roDve eM oT snInyiat :smallconfused:
have fun :smallsmile:

FoE
2008-11-10, 02:19 AM
((I change my vote to taE hesCe, so I don't have to suffer through another post like that again.))

taE hesCe
2008-11-10, 02:31 AM
((I change my vote to taE hesCe, so I don't have to suffer through another post like that again.))
hO leWl heTn :smallconfused:
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Banned_From_K-Mart.jpg
sorry to tell you that you have been banned from k-mart (Mr Fenton)

Kaboose
2008-11-10, 02:35 AM
FOE. Its the 'evil' that made me really suspect.

Vampiric
2008-11-10, 09:05 AM
*cough*
fewer.

ORLY?

P.S. Ignore the wordchoice-nazi white text if you wish.

Does anyone else find it ironic that Godwin's Law first shows up in a WW game in Memesville? :smallconfused: :smalltongue:

taE hesCe, that was hilarious. :smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2008-11-10, 10:17 AM
Dirk Kris strolls through town, plucking gentle tunes, then randomly throwing in some angry strumming. He eyes the bandwagons forming with a crooked smile. He points at Moonfin-Bard.
Only need one bard in this town. To try and copy me, you must be a...what do they call them here? A haxxor?

Haruki-kun
2008-11-10, 10:18 AM
Attention.

If any of you for some reason did not get a role PM, please PM me. Don't post it in the thread.

onasuma
2008-11-10, 11:46 AM
A man wearing a tall white hat walks into the thread, brandishing a whisk.
"Oh Hai!" He speaks adressing everyone, no one and someone in that order.
"It is I! The one and true copypasta cook. Today i feel like some raiser"

"Oh hai.

I sez we lynch nobody."

He speaks in a voice unlike his own, before running back to the his kitchen to make... something...

Nychta
2008-11-10, 02:12 PM
Does anyone else find it ironic that Godwin's Law first shows up in a WW game in Memesville? :smallconfused: :smalltongue:

taE hesCe, that was hilarious. :smallbiggrin:

I was sure it must have come up in Spytrap, but for the sake of convenience, nobody mentioned it.

Don't mention the war.

Duos
2008-11-10, 02:33 PM
I was sure it must have come up in Spytrap, but for the sake of convenience, nobody mentioned it.

Aww, shoot. And you all invoke Godwin's Law before my amazingly brilliant day two point.

Fawkes
2008-11-10, 04:05 PM
I'VE DONE IT! I've discovered everyone's roles!

It took a lot of work, but with my extraordinary powers of deduction, I've managed to figure out every last player's role!

Here's the list:
Shadowcaller - Raptor Jesus
Reinholdt - Tay Zonday
Uncle Festy - Samwell
Phantom Fox - Hampster Dance
Moofin Bard - Mudkipz
Fin - O RLY?
Lord Magtok - Star Wars Kid
Syne - Numa Numa
PirateMonk - Afro Ninja
iceddragons - Chris Crocker
happyturtle - Tron Guy
Emperor Demonking - Leeroy Jenkins
dallas-dakota - Lonelygirl15
Fleeing Coward - Dramatic Prarie Dog
Rettu Skcollob - Sneezing Panda
onasuma - Laughing Baby
Banjo1989 - Gerrymandering Chimpanzee
Murska - Team Fortress 2
Darkcomet - a barrel roll
xNadia - Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
Blue Umbrella - R. P. McMurphy
Raiser_B1ade - MacGyver
FF_Fanboy - Abraham Lincoln
Face of Evil - William Shatner
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins - Alan Alda
Atreyu the masked llama - Himself
Mustiado - Jar Jar Binks
Mechafox - William Jennings Bryan
Belkarsbadside1 - the London Underground
Lizard Lord - Guy Fawkes
LordRod - TvTropes
Recaiden - Battle of Antietam
Hero 1.0 - Amazon River
Aemoh - Dante's Inferno
Shades of Gray - Jimmy Smits
XenoTherapy - Northern Illinois
Zar Peter - Galileo
Dr. Bath - Batman
radikalskippy - Casey Kasem
CultDoctor - Dr. Feelgood
Helgraf - Vampiric
Vampiric - Helgraf
The Bushranger - Keith County, Nebraska
taE hesCe - ngarAma
Vibrant - Manchester United
Kaboose - Teddy Roosevelt
Uncle Festy - King Kong
Duos - Bastille Day
Vossik - Edward James Olmos
Yoritomo Himeko - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
David94 - Kobe Bryant
Catseye2121 - Lazer Tag
Dirk Kris - Ziggy Stardust
androgial - a hat

Sorry to cut the game short, but this was just too good not to share.

Griever
2008-11-10, 04:12 PM

It took a lot of work, but with my extraordinary powers of deduction, I've managed to figure out every last player's role!

Here's the list:
Reinholdt - Tay Zonday
Uncle Festy - Samwell
Moofin Bard - Mudkipz
Fin - O RLY?
Syne - Numa Numa
PirateMonk - Afro Ninja
happyturtle - Tron Guy
onasuma - Laughing Baby
Murska - Team Fortress 2
Raiser_B1ade - MacGyver
Mustiado - Jar Jar Binks
Lizard Lord - Guy Fawkes
LordRod - TvTropes
Hero 1.0 - Amazon River
Aemoh - Dante's Inferno
Zar Peter - Galileo
Dr. Bath - Batman
Helgraf - Vampiric
Vampiric - Helgraf
taE hesCe - ngarAma
Uncle Festy - King Kong
Duos - Bastille Day
David94 - Kobe Bryant
Catseye2121 - Lazer Tag
androgial - a hat

I feel left out :smallfrown:

@V: Yet! :smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2008-11-10, 04:18 PM
Griever - Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Game

Dr. Bath
2008-11-10, 04:29 PM

Here's the list:
Reinholdt - Tay Zonday
Uncle Festy - Samwell
Moofin Bard - Mudkipz
Fin - O RLY?
Syne - Numa Numa
PirateMonk - Afro Ninja
happyturtle - Tron Guy
onasuma - Laughing Baby
Murska - Team Fortress 2
Raiser_B1ade - MacGyver
Mustiado - Jar Jar Binks
Lizard Lord - Guy Fawkes
LordRod - TvTropes
Hero 1.0 - Amazon River
Aemoh - Dante's Inferno
Zar Peter - Galileo
Dr. Bath - Batman
Helgraf - Vampiric
Vampiric - Helgraf
taE hesCe - ngarAma
Uncle Festy - King Kong
Duos - Bastille Day
David94 - Kobe Bryant
Catseye2121 - Lazer Tag
androgial - a hat

Don't you know who the **** I am? I'm the Batman, bitch!

My parents are deeaaaad! (http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/my_parents_are_deeaaaaaad.jpg)

Vampiric
2008-11-10, 04:38 PM
Could you not think of anything for me and Helgraf? :smalltongue:

Duos
2008-11-10, 05:20 PM
Duos - Bastille Day

"Sacre bleu! You have discovered ze secret role zat I have been hiding! And eet eez not ze fourteenth of July, zo I am powerless! Mon dieu!"

Duos throws a baguette at Mechafox and scurries away, clutching a white flag and a bag of frog legs.

Mustiado
2008-11-10, 05:42 PM
Hey! How-sa You-sa know-sa who-sa I am-sa?

Vossik
2008-11-10, 05:44 PM
Lófaszt! Nehogy már! Te vagy a Blade, Blade Runner!

FoE
2008-11-10, 05:47 PM
khaaaan! Khaaaaan!

Vossik
2008-11-10, 05:48 PM
Honestly though you're wrong, my name is Bruce!

Haruki-kun
2008-11-10, 05:51 PM

Here's the list:
Reinholdt - Tay Zonday
Uncle Festy - Samwell
Moofin Bard - Mudkipz
Fin - O RLY?
Syne - Numa Numa
PirateMonk - Afro Ninja
happyturtle - Tron Guy
onasuma - Laughing Baby
Murska - Team Fortress 2
Raiser_B1ade - MacGyver
Mustiado - Jar Jar Binks
Lizard Lord - Guy Fawkes
LordRod - TvTropes
Hero 1.0 - Amazon River
Aemoh - Dante's Inferno
Zar Peter - Galileo
Dr. Bath - Batman
Helgraf - Vampiric
Vampiric - Helgraf
taE hesCe - ngarAma
Uncle Festy - King Kong
Duos - Bastille Day
David94 - Kobe Bryant
Catseye2121 - Lazer Tag
androgial - a hat

And that would make me..... er......... <.<

Peanut Butter Jelly Time? :smalltongue:

*starts dancing*

"PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!"

Duos
2008-11-10, 07:10 PM
Curse ye, Haruki! you've spoiled another part of me master plan to immobilize the wolves in uncontrollable dancing!
*shakes hook hand and waves katana*
Now, feel the wrath of the pirate-ninja!! Fear me! For I am the darkness that comes in the night and says 'yarr'!
*poofs away*

David94
2008-11-10, 07:11 PM
@Aemoh: 0_o... I was curious so I watched for 41 seconds and I think some brain dripped out my ears. Thanks. Why did you have to make it a link?

Aslo, did you konw taht yuor bairn rdeas wrods as a wolhe, not ltertr by ltrter, so you can raed a wrod as lnog as the fsirt and lsat lretets are in tiher ccroert sotps? Aoubt ftify-fvie pnecert of poelpe wlil be albe to raed tihs pgrarapah ctoerlcry. I dnuno. I gsues I'll jsut flolow the bnadoawgn and go wtih Reoindlht.

(Reinholdt)

Griever
2008-11-10, 07:17 PM
desu, desu desu?

Hyozo
2008-11-10, 07:33 PM
ああ
です
AAAAAA, AAAAAA'A AAA AAAA AAAAA AA AAAAAAAAA A'AA AAAAAAAA AAAAA AA AAAAAA AAAAA AAAAAAAA?
Anyway, couldn't you have given me something I've actually heard of before today Mechafox?

Skippy
2008-11-10, 07:37 PM
Attention.

If any of you for some reason did not get a role PM, please PM me. Don't post it in the thread.

I received a PM, but it was too weird. It said something like:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2251/2093298807_f7938dd7f5_o.gif
Welcome to Memesville! YoALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I read it and it seemed weird to me but then I realiALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Nychta
2008-11-10, 08:20 PM
There's a mistake. Mechafox. I'm KNOT RLY.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-10, 08:30 PM
((Samwell?
*wiki's*
:smalleek:
I'm not even going near that one.))
:smalltongue:

Vampiric
2008-11-10, 08:46 PM
And today's point i-

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-10, 09:03 PM
Moofin Bard hasn't posted yet. That's enough for me for now.

I'm gonna go do a barrel roll!

Haruki-kun
2008-11-10, 09:09 PM
4 hours left 'till End Day. Please vote if you haven't.

Lizard Lord
2008-11-10, 09:18 PM
I shall point at Face of Evil

In America!

Yoritomo Himeko
2008-11-10, 09:46 PM
I'm going with Face of Evil for now.

PirateMonk
2008-11-10, 09:54 PM
Murska.

"I will destroy you!"

Vibrant
2008-11-10, 10:08 PM
Doh! :smallsigh:

Utterly meaningless counter-point at Blue Umbrella because I haz not the energy to set up spreadsheets tonite.

Shades of Gray
2008-11-10, 10:24 PM
Darn, I'm tied with Reinholdt. And i reached that total first, wait, how many does moonfin have?

EDIT: Changing my vote to Moofin-Bard. I'm sorry, not personal. Just trying to live, and you haven't posted.

taE hesCe
2008-11-10, 11:50 PM
Here's the list:
Reinholdt - Tay Zonday
Uncle Festy - Samwell
Moofin Bard - Mudkipz
Fin - O RLY?
Syne - Numa Numa
PirateMonk - Afro Ninja
happyturtle - Tron Guy
onasuma - Laughing Baby
Murska - Team Fortress 2
Raiser_B1ade - MacGyver
Mustiado - Jar Jar Binks
Lizard Lord - Guy Fawkes
LordRod - TvTropes
Hero 1.0 - Amazon River
Aemoh - Dante's Inferno
Zar Peter - Galileo
Dr. Bath - Batman
Helgraf - Vampiric
Vampiric - Helgraf
taE hesCe - ngarAma
Uncle Festy - King Kong
Duos - Bastille Day
David94 - Kobe Bryant
Catseye2121 - Lazer Tag
androgial - a hat

I leFl hsAadem peSaknig Lkei hisT sI oS reDgrgniad
(n'atC vnEe Frgeui tOu hWta geMxofa idSa btouA eM!)
lAl heT reMo snoeaR tNo oT oSpt :) :smallconfused:

Sorry to everyone who was hoping I would stop speaking like this but i was going to start speaking lkie tihs but David94 beat me to it (even though i thought of it first)
So VOTE DAVID94! *cough* to be lynched *cough*:smallsmile:

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/cookiecat.jpg

For those of you who are stumped by some of my words
Anagram solver! (http://www.puzzledepot.com/wordfinder2/scrabble.html) :smallsmile:

Fawkes
2008-11-11, 12:11 AM
The Anagram translator wouldn't give you ngarAma? :smalltongue:

taE hesCe
2008-11-11, 12:39 AM
fO reuosC tI Ddi :smallconfused:
almost had me there :smallsmile:

Ok u did get me tis why i looked for anagram unscrambler
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/bun.jpg

Haruki-kun
2008-11-11, 12:52 AM
Day 1 Ends.

As the sun begins to set, the Memes all surround several people they find suspicious, after a long time of arguing and a Memey conversation that would have made any scholar cry, they decide on Moofin Bard.

"Where were you the night of February 30 2347?"

".....that hasn't happened yet!"

"A likely story! Tell us! What are you seeking???"

"Seeking?"

"**** yeah! Seeking!" Mutters a meme somewhere.

"Silence! I keel you!"

"Enough! We must bring this person in for questioning! Everyone? Shine a light on her face!"

"Yeah, go ahead, it's not like... wait, WHAT? NO! No light, please!"

Too late. The Meme in charge lit an enormous lamp and shone a light in her face. Moofin Bard kicked and screamed as the light burned deep into her skin, breaking through her disguise. Where before had been a woman, a small, scary, and dead brown monster lay.

Summary:
Moofin Bard was lynched. She was a Grue.

Didn't vote today:
Belkarsbadside1
FF Fanboy
Fleeing Coward
Hero 1.0
Lord Magtok
onasuma
Raiser B1ade
Syne
Vossik
XenoTherapy

Night 1 begins now and ends in roughly 24 hours. Please send in your night actions, (if you have any), to the narrators.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

Fawkes
2008-11-11, 01:25 AM
Wow, nice job. One down, an undisclosed number to go!

Shades of Gray
2008-11-11, 07:47 AM
First day Grue Lynch. I likes this game.

Dirk Kris
2008-11-11, 09:37 AM
Dirk chuckles and slides his guitar over his shoulder so it hangs upside down on his back.
Ooops, better point to someone less evil next time or I'll...
He is interrupted by a violent twitch, after which his forehead begins to smoke for a moment, then stops.
Nevermind. Crisis averted. Now, let's see if there's anything to eat around here.
He strolls off towards the nearest restaurant.

Duos
2008-11-11, 11:24 AM
((Well damn... Nice going, guys. Of course, this could be an elaborate plot to clear Shades of gray (the other bandwagon, AND the deciding vote) of suspicion, but what do I know about paranoia?:smalltongue:))

happyturtle
2008-11-11, 02:41 PM
Happyturtle sadly looks over the remains of the grue.

No bukkit. :smallfrown:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/lolrus-funny-pictures-bucket-loss-support-group.jpg

Fan
2008-11-11, 07:20 PM
FALCON POINT Happyturtle
One murderous rampage too many Happy. :-P

Hyozo
2008-11-11, 07:41 PM
AAAAAA, AA'A AAAAA.
fanboy, It's NIGHT.

AA: AAAAA! AAA AAA, AAAAA!
@V: NIGHT! Not day, night!

Vossik
2008-11-11, 07:52 PM
I point at FF fanboy because he is an hero. Forever more he will be remembered as an hero to us all.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-11, 08:00 PM
Woohoo! We got a Grue!
EDIT @^: It's still night. :smalltongue:

David94
2008-11-11, 08:03 PM
I can't think of what to RP. Any suggestions? I might consider it if it's not completely idiotic. Then again, I might just do it anyway. And ooh, one grue down already. Nice.

@V: A. Never heard of it, going to Google it momentatily, and B. No.

EDIT: @V: Just realized they're both similar, and even if I were to choose that, how would I make that into an RP? Nah.

PhantomFox
2008-11-11, 08:04 PM
The "only in Kenya" song, or "Badger, Badger, Badger, etc."?

David94
2008-11-11, 09:05 PM
Hey happyturtle I think I found your bucket. It's in this box.

↓↓↓↓↓↓OPEN↓↓↓↓↓↓
Bucket Lost and Found: 1 Match
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u94/David08225/PhotobucketBucket.jpgIf this is your bucket, then click here (http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u94/David08225/?action=view&current=PhotobucketBucket.jpg).
If this is not your bucket, then click here (http://speaklolspeak.com/page/Bukkit+Loss+Support+Group).

Fawkes
2008-11-11, 09:25 PM
Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

Shades of Gray
2008-11-11, 09:29 PM
Its a SnaaaaAAAAAaaaaake!!!

@^ Simu'd

Duos
2008-11-11, 09:29 PM
Snake? Snake!?! SNAAAAAKE!

Haruki-kun
2008-11-11, 10:10 PM
I can't think of what to RP. Any suggestions? I might consider it if it's not completely idiotic.

Hmm.... Dr. Tran? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Tran)

Here comes Dr. Tran! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO0kRE5OTZI)

((Somewhat NSFW for language..))

Fawkes
2008-11-11, 10:42 PM
((Somewhat NSFW for language..))

Yeah, just a smidgen.

FROM A CUP!

JUST PASSING 'EM OUT!

OH MY GOD! LOOK AT THAT FAT -

actually, I'm just gonna stop there.

Haruki-kun
2008-11-11, 11:34 PM
Night 1 Ends.

In the middle of the night, a lonely man walked back home after rounds. Nothing seemed to cause trouble. The air was serene. Or at least so it was until he rounded a corner and came upon a suspicious figure. How to tell a suspicious figure from a non-suspicious one? Well, This one had a Question Mark in his head.

"You!"

The man followed the figure into a Dark Alley, where they stood simply facing each other. "Why so serious?" asked the figure.

"All the trouble you have caused! Memesville is in danger because of you!"

"Awww.... what can I do to make it up? I know! How about a magic trick?" The figure pulls out a pencil.

"I don't have time for magic tricks!"

"Behold! I'm gonna make the pencil disappear! Watch the Pencil disappear! Watch!"

"I said I don't have ti--" A large gulping noise filled the alley as a Grue snuck up on the man and swallowed him whole.

"Good boy!" yelled out the mysterious figure. "Here! Catch!" He threw the pencil at the Grue, who caught it with his teeth and swallowed it as well.

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away.

"Psst!"

The man makes a full stop looking around. "You talkin' to me?"

"Yeah, you! Listen... I've got some key info on T3h H4xx0rz!"

"WHOA! What is it?"

"Come here! Come closer, I'll tell you..." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

"....Oh, that is IT! I'm outta here!"

Summary:
Dr. Bath was killed by Team H4xx0rz. He was a Meme.
PirateMonk was Rick Rolled to death. He was also a Meme.

Day 2 begins now and ends in 48 hours.

Players in danger of Auto-lynch:
Belkarsbadside1
FF Fanboy
Fleeing Coward
Hero 1.0
Lord Magtok
onasuma
Raiser B1ade
Syne
Vossik
XenoTherapy

Raiser Blade
2008-11-12, 12:33 AM
Meme me up Scotty!

Kaboose
2008-11-12, 01:11 AM
I came up with a roleplay? Why didn't anyone tell me? WHAT? David94 = grue? Maybe not? I don't know?

Hyozo
2008-11-12, 01:43 AM
A'AA AAAAA AA AA AAAAAA AAA AAAAAAAA AA AAAAA.
I'll point at FF Fanboy for pointing at night.

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 01:58 AM
David94 filla

Rettu Skcollob
2008-11-12, 02:16 AM
Sorry Lord Magtok.
I hope you live anyway.
Perpendicular.

I so call Haiku guy.

taE hesCe
2008-11-12, 02:17 AM
I can't think of what to RP. Any suggestions? I might consider it if it's not completely idiotic. Then again, I might just do it anyway.
rU RP hluoSd eB yircsL rmFo Queen! :smallbiggrin:
I kinTh oYu rAe nI A psriayconC ithW ppHayurlett
(iAinigd mHi nI reSarhnig oFr sHi "keBuct")
Evil Grue Item!
hreTfoer I sMut sAsuem uYo rAe soAl A uGre!:smallconfused:

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/please-dont-take-my-teddy-bear.jpg
DON'T TAKES TEDDY MEANIE GRUE!

Hmm... Happyturtle or David94?
David94 because he still stole my idea
(first and last letter right but still mixed up):smallsmile:

EDIT: Didn't steal idea was trying to help me

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 02:19 AM
I edited my point into a haiku after seeing Utter Bollocks's post. :smallsmile:

I point at Eat Chees
Haiku for massive damage
Jumbles piss me off

Yes, that's right, your names are "Utter Bollocks" and "Eat Chees".

Rettu Skcollob
2008-11-12, 02:23 AM
Hell-spawned Mechafox,
Reveals Name and steals idea.
Diabolical.

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 02:26 AM
Mwa ha ha ha ha
I have revealed your secret
Next I take your soul

Rettu Skcollob
2008-11-12, 02:29 AM
To the batmobile.
Flying Popes are incoming.
Umbrella advised.

taE hesCe
2008-11-12, 02:35 AM
I already explained that the reason why I'm not speaking in an easier way for others to understand is because David94 stole my idea on speaking lkie tihs istnaed of kLei hiTs!
so really if you want to point at someone because you don't like how i speak it should be David94! not me.
Does it count if you point at me and don't say my proper name?

Oh and thanks for giving me a reason to post another pic:smallsmile:

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/weatherforecaststone.jpg
hehe

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 02:38 AM

We gonna find out
I am totally stealing
the whole haiku thing

Rettu Skcollob
2008-11-12, 02:50 AM
Get your own idea.
Seriously; get your own.
Or this will mean War.

Reinholdt
2008-11-12, 02:52 AM
"I pity the fool who steals other people's intellectual property."

((Mechafox))

Hyozo
2008-11-12, 03:06 AM
AAAAA AAA AA AAA
AAA AAAAA AAAAAA AA AAAAAAAAAA
AAA AAAAAAAA AAAA.
Haiku can be fun
for those people of memesville
not studying them.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAA AAAA AAA AAAAAAA AAAAAA.
AAAAA AAAAA AAA...
Unfortunately
that does not include myself.
Basho essay due...

Rettu Skcollob
2008-11-12, 03:12 AM
Haiku are great fun,
Though I am an amateur.
Hope you score highly.

Aemoh
2008-11-12, 04:32 AM
Cannot stop myself,
Must now join in with haiku,
I point at Rettu

Now I wonder though,
Is Rettu two syllables,
Or is it just one.

Skcollob, is three?
How odd, if I do say so.
Ceasing now, need sleep.

Raiser Blade
2008-11-12, 05:15 AM
There once was a man named Bertold
Who liked to drink beer when Ice Cold
He reached for his cup
"Never gonna give you up"
Oh snap you just got limeRick Rolled

Rettu Skcollob
2008-11-12, 05:19 AM
Have started a trend.
People nicking my idea.
Refrigeration.

banjo1985
2008-11-12, 05:23 AM
Syne

They be on the autolynch lists and haven't logged on for ages = safe lynch

I has logic!

Dirk Kris
2008-11-12, 08:01 AM
Dirk rolls his eyes and points at taE hesCe, the man uttering jumbled nonsense.
Anyone trying this hard to get attention must be hiding something.

Duos
2008-11-12, 09:48 AM
Meanwhile, thousands of miles away.

Rofl.:smallbiggrin:
This line made it. Explorer voice: "This is the worst honeymoon ever!"

PhantomFox
2008-11-12, 10:01 AM
(I thought the point-at-people-up-for-autolynch thing had gone out of fashion. It was a Day 1 thing only as well, no?)

"Lord Fullbladder! I challenge you to a CHILDREN'S CARD GAME! You're just some freaky fish guy."

androgial
2008-11-12, 10:14 AM
its day two you must vote out a haxxor

poke grue

ok

its dead jim

poke grue

ok
it lies there and does nothing because its dead

poke grue

ok
gee youd think you were desperate poking the grue that way

poke grue

ok
the dead grue's body explodes

cry

ok

you begin crying over the loss of your toy

thats not why im crying

huh why then

i dont know what to do now

what do you mean

every morning i frotz grue then frotz self then get up but now the grue is dead so i cant continue...ill be stuck in the dark and might get eaten by a grue

oh for the love of ceiling cat

im going to get eaten by a grue *sobsobsob*

look can you point at someone maybe theres another grue you can frotz

but its dark if i dont get a frotz of ill be eaten by a murska

you need help...ima call captain obvious

Duos
2008-11-12, 10:24 AM
Count Bleck ((For he is indeed Count Bleck, good spotting Haruki:smallwink:)) Flips into Memesville once again.
"Bleh heh heh heh! You may have escaped once, Shades of gray, but you shall not do so again! You shall not destroy Memesville, as that is Count Bleck's job! Count Bleck shall excise those who would destroy this dimension. Those like you. Bleh heh heh heh... Bleck!"
He waves his cane, and disappears.

Fostire
2008-11-12, 10:42 AM
Randomness says that banjo is a grue

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-12, 11:13 AM
Zar Peter - Tried to protect the knownn grue.

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 11:36 AM
Now I shall write in a different style.
Iambic pentameter for the win.

David94
2008-11-12, 11:38 AM
I already explained that the reason why I'm not speaking in an easier way for others to understand is because David94 stole my idea on speaking lkie tihs istnaed of kLei hiTs!
so really if you want to point at someone because you don't like how i speak it should be David94! not me.

Oh and thanks for giving me a reason to post another pic:smallsmile:

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/weatherforecaststone.jpg
hehe

I didn't take the idea, I was just hinting that you might want to switch to that method. I did say I was still looking for something to RP...

Also, happyturtle for not thanking me for finding her bucket (or at least trying) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5274966&postcount=112).

I forgive you happyturtle, on the other hand, Mechafox is an idea stealer. (Ninja'd)

Actually I'm going to go with taE hesCe for getting mad at me for trying to help...

AAAAA AAA AA AAA
AAA AAAAA AAAAAA AA AAAAAAAAAA
AAA AAAAAAAA AAAA.
Haiku can be fun
for those people of memesville
not studying them.
If I'm not mistaken, the second line is 8 syllables?
For(1) those(2) peo(3)ple(4) of(5) me(6)mes(7)ville(8)

Duos
2008-11-12, 11:40 AM

:smallconfused:
find that post, please. And didn't he initially point at Moofin-Bard before switching to Shades of gray, who was acting really suspicious?

2008-11-12, 12:27 PM
(I thought the point-at-people-up-for-autolynch thing had gone out of fashion. It was a Day 1 thing only as well, no?)

"Lord Fullbladder! I challenge you to a CHILDREN'S CARD GAME! You're just some freaky fish guy."

But.. but.. *sigh* 'Tis better to fight and die than live with the knowledge that I ran.

Bring it on, PhantomFox! I'll bring you down to earth--literally!

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 12:29 PM
You don't stand a GHOST of a chance!

Also, meme = 1 syllable.

2008-11-12, 12:37 PM
Wait, it's pronounced 'meem'? I thought it was 'me-me'.

Then again, I do this a lot with words. It took me much too lon to figure out the harder names of the Greek Gods for English class.

Vampiric
2008-11-12, 12:41 PM
I pronounce it me-me and mee-me, depending on how tired I am and how much I'm thinking about what I'm saying...

Dr. Bath
2008-11-12, 12:41 PM
Stop dying you coward! Dammit! First night again... boo on you Grues! BOO ON YOU.

I'm batman. (http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20050131.html) I'm batman. (http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20050930.html) I'm batman. (http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20051230.html)

...I'm batman. (http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20050218.html)

FoE
2008-11-12, 12:48 PM
The Face of Evil spies Moofin Bard's corpse. He exclaims "Excellent work, my fellow Americans! That Grue fell right into our trap ... in America!"

"I will point at Shades of Grey. You have no chance to survive; make your time! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-12, 01:08 PM
Duos:

I disagree with the narrator in this one here!

And I point at Moofin Bard, also not random but matter of change if anything unforseen happens (and a yay for mysterious first posts).

Haruki-kun
2008-11-12, 01:15 PM
It's pronounced "Meem". One syllable.

Raiser Blade
2008-11-12, 01:18 PM
It's meem. Rhymes with cream and beam.

Zar Peter
2008-11-12, 01:23 PM

LOL ROFL LSHMSH BRE C

(Translation: Laughing out loud, Rolling on floor laughing, Laughing so hard my stomach hurts, Best reason ever, Congratulations)

What? Aren't these short cuts memes, too?

Point at Shades of Gray

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-12, 01:38 PM
Oh, I forgot. You didn't mean for it to be a wolf tell so it obviously isn't. Silly me.

Duos
2008-11-12, 02:06 PM
@^
What I said, EDC, was that Zar Peter pointed at Moofin-Bard initially, then switched to Shades of gray after he (Shades of gray) made himself suspicious, and before Moofin-Bard took off as a counter-bandwagon. You could say it's a tell, or you could say it's bad timing, or anything. It's all in the way you look at it. I don't personally see anything wrong with Zar Peter. I'm more concerned with Shades of gray, because I have suspicions that the whole thing was an elaborate set up to get him 'clear'. But if you look hard enough in one of these games, you'll find guilt, so I supposes both our suspects could be innocent.

Zar Peter
2008-11-12, 02:07 PM
Oh, I forgot. You didn't mean for it to be a wolf tell so it obviously isn't. Silly me.

? That made as much sense as my post...

Well... you're reason is as good as every other reason for a second day point. Anyway I laughed really...

happyturtle
2008-11-12, 02:16 PM
yHe ppyHurlett lTel rU lruWas oT keTa Tihs :smallconfused:
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/caution-sign-sparta.jpg
happyturtle
yorrS nMa tBu rU lruWas roDve eM oT snInyiat :smallconfused:
have fun :smallsmile:

taE hesCe mocks mah pane!

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/funny-pictures-kittens-tell-eachoth.jpg

I leFl hsAadem peSaknig Lkei hisT sI oS reDgrgniad
(n'atC vnEe Frgeui tOu hWta geMxofa idSa btouA eM!)
lAl heT reMo snoeaR tNo oT oSpt :) :smallconfused:

taE hesCe talks funny!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-your-cat-is-not-really-interested-in-what-you-are-saying.jpg

I kinTh oYu rAe nI A psriayconC ithW ppHayurlett
(iAinigd mHi nI reSarhnig oFr sHi "keBuct")
Evil Grue Item!
hreTfoer I sMut sAsuem uYo rAe soAl A uGre!:smallconfused:

taE hesCe thinks I iz a boy!

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/128709899845290682.jpg

*points at taE hesCe*

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 02:43 PM
Yes! Bandwagon the jibber-jabberer!

Lizard Lord
2008-11-12, 02:46 PM
Crap, I should have realized Face of Evil would use the "Bandit Keith" meme.

I need to think of a new meme now. For now I will just point at him out of spite.

Fostire
2008-11-12, 02:54 PM
It's meem. Rhymes with cream and beam.

And gene (I think the origin of the word is supposed to be a mix of mimic and gene)

EDIT:
A meme (pronounced /miːm/) consists of any idea or behavior that can pass from one person to another by learning or imitation. Examples include thoughts, ideas, theories, gestures, practices, fashions, habits, songs, and dances. Memes propagate themselves and can move through the cultural sociosphere in a manner similar to the contagious behavior of a virus.

Richard Dawkins coined the word "meme" as a neologism in his book The Selfish Gene (1976) to describe how one might extend evolutionary principles to explain the spread of ideas and cultural phenomena. He gave as examples melodies, catch-phrases, beliefs (notably religious belief, clothing/fashion, and the technology of building arches)

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 02:58 PM
Can someone explain to me why Shades of Gray is suspicious? I'z confused.

PhantomFox
2008-11-12, 03:03 PM
He changed his point, like, five times. On day one. From Reinholdt to Moofin Bard to Catseye2121 to androgial to Reinholdt and then back again to Moofin.

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 03:30 PM
And that's suspicious because....?

<- only in his third WW game

Mustiado
2008-11-12, 04:01 PM
Well Mecha, one of the things it can indicate is instructions from other members on the wolf squad to make one less suspicious. What makes it even more suspicious is the fact that he actually switched AWAY from a life saving bandwagon at one point, only to rejoin it later to reveal Moofin (who was most likely to be auto-lynched) was indeed a Grue.

Suspicious enough that I think I'll actually vote for him again. Shades of Grey

happyturtle
2008-11-12, 04:06 PM
Okay, I haz teh dumb. Why does everyone seem to know who will be autolynched? :smallconfused:

Dis mah first warewulf gaem.

PhantomFox
2008-11-12, 04:08 PM
Well, that was Day 1. On day 1 nobody knows anything. We're VERY lucky to get a wolf lynched on day 1, as it's against the odds for it to happen. But I digress. Since nobody knows anything, the votes are silly and random, with no reasoning behind them, as there is nothing to reason ABOUT.

Changing your point is nothing new, but Shades changed it as soon as someone so much as breathed in his general direction. When this was pointed it out, he changed it AGAIN, and then a few more times, but those were for survival.

In short, he seems rather defensive and jumpy. Perhaps this means he has something to hide? Of course, now that I think about it, what he might be hiding could be good or bad. Or perhaps I'm just off my rocker today.

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 04:09 PM
I don't know. I mean, someone clearly knew he was a grue. I have no idea how they figured that out on the first day, without said grue even posting.

I guess I should just be thankful that they're on my team.

PhantomFox
2008-11-12, 04:16 PM
I don't know. I mean, someone clearly knew he was a grue. I have no idea how they figured that out on the first day, without said grue even posting.

I guess I should just be thankful that they're on my team.

The only person who knew Moofin was a Grue are other Haxxorz. Unless Moofin let something slip in chat somewhere. Are you saying you're on the same team as the Haxxorz? :smallbiggrin: Nah, j/k.

But wagons DO start up for no good reason. Someone pointed at Moofin, someone figured they'd point at him too for kicks, yadda yadda yadda, you get a wagon going. And people will join a wagon without thinking much about it. Especially on Day 1. Honestly, I think it was luck.

Zar Peter
2008-11-12, 04:25 PM
Well, the bandwagon formed mostly because Moofin was autolynched in another game and some people think it's better to kill the autolynchees on day 1 so the others have fun playing.

I highly suspect some of the Moofin Bard pointers to be grues... but it's too early to say anything.

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 04:34 PM
In this game, aren't the autolynchees replaced by waiting list?

Also,

Moofin Bard - Not random.

I would have to say, gentlemen and ladies, that the probablity of Moofin Bard being a haxx0r is...OVER NINE THOUSAND!!.

Something fishy is going on here...
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-cat-is-suspicious-of-your-intentions.jpg

Darkcomet
2008-11-12, 05:03 PM

OBJECTION!

Demonking says he knew Moofin was a grue. The only people who know who the grues are on the first day are h4xx0rs.

*points at Emperor Demonking*

Heroic
2008-11-12, 05:14 PM
I point at Emperor Demonking

Fin
2008-11-12, 05:29 PM
David94 it is you that shall be pointed at by me, with pointy finger of pointedness in most pointedly pointy way!

*points*

Raiser Blade
2008-11-12, 06:50 PM
Emperor Demonking

Nychta
2008-11-12, 06:51 PM
Shades of Gray

Zar Peter
2008-11-12, 06:53 PM
OBJECTION!

Demonking says he knew Moofin was a grue. The only people who know who the grues are on the first day are h4xx0rs.

*points at Emperor Demonking*

That's wrong. He means that we now know that Moofin was a grue and therefore everyone who changed the point from the now known grue somehow protected it... I can see the meaning but not the logic.

Darkcomet
2008-11-12, 06:58 PM
What he said still doesn't make sense. Knowing someone is a grue after the fact, I can see. But how is it defending the grue if we didn't know it was a grue before? Of course, that's just my aching head from USSB talking.

David94
2008-11-12, 07:08 PM
So memesville is pronounced [mēms-vil] and not [mē-mēs-vil]? Never knew. And I'm usually good at pronouncing words I haven't heard before... >_<

Okay, I haz teh dumb. Why does everyone seem to know who will be autolynched? :smallconfused:

Dis mah first warewulf gaem.
People get autolynched if they don't vote for three days straight.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-12, 07:18 PM

To Mechafox – pentameter you've failed.
The syllables must switch from weak to strong.

Haruki-kun
2008-11-12, 07:28 PM
People get autolynched if they don't vote for three days straight.

*ahem*

TWO days straight.

Fostire
2008-11-12, 07:38 PM
So memesville is pronounced [mēms-vil] and not [mē-mēs-vil]? Never knew. And I'm usually good at pronouncing words I haven't heard before... >_<

I had always pronounced it like you would in spanish (since I live in a spanish speaking country) until I read the wiki article that haruki (I think) linked in the recruitment thread. There I saw that it is supposed to sound like the word gene.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-12, 07:45 PM
Hmm. According to the little "last post" thingy in my subscriptions, Mechafox posted at X:41 PM in this thread. However, by the time I opened the thread, at X:42 PM by the forum's clock, the post was gone. Suspicious? Yes. I'd point at him now, but I already did so randomly.

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 07:49 PM
Pestivus hestivus
Dear Uncle Festivus,
Poetry know-it-alls
Bore me to tears

This form I'm using works
Hexasyllabically
If you can guess it I'll
Give you three cheers

I accidentally his the post button before it was finished. :smallredface:
I deleted it to repost when it was ready.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-12, 08:12 PM
Oh. I see, Mechafox.
You're rhythmic scheme sure rocks.
What you've said could sell clocks!
I'm sure it's true.

I think it's dactyllic
hexameter - nice trick
If I'm wrong, I'll be sick
I have the flu.
((EDIT: Ok, well… it's actually a cold. :smallsigh:))

Fawkes
2008-11-12, 08:25 PM
Higgledy piggledy,
Poor Uncle Festledy,
It's not hexameter
You're wrong this time

Dactyl hexameter
Uses twelve syllables
This has three sixes and
Four the last line

I cheated a little, but I left you a big clue to make up for it.

Boo
2008-11-12, 09:27 PM
Emperor Demonking. Not enough time today to do my Welsh translation. Or for that matter read the whole thread... *sigh*

Vossik
2008-11-12, 09:30 PM
I point at FF fanboy because he is an hero. Forever more he will be remembered as an hero to us all.

That was intended for today.

Skippy
2008-11-12, 09:43 PM
Carlton (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKlxjbhB9HE) *points at Raiser_B1ade* in a definitely not unusual way

Fan
2008-11-13, 12:00 AM
"Raiser blade"
VENGENACE!

Rettu Skcollob
2008-11-13, 01:50 AM

Yay for Mechafox;
Iambic Pentameter.
Creativity.

This Haiku was wrong;
Many thanks for pointing out.
Now I have changed it.

Fawkes
2008-11-13, 02:14 AM
Hobely bobely
Rettu skcollobely
Failed at his haiku and
Should be ashamed

Five-seven-five is the
uncompromisable
rule of haiku you have
broken and slain.

taE hesCe
2008-11-13, 02:15 AM
I didn't take the idea, I was just hinting that you might want to switch to that method. I did say I was still looking for something to RP...

Also, happyturtle for not thanking me for finding her bucket (or at least trying) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5274966&postcount=112).

I forgive you happyturtle, on the other hand, Mechafox is an idea stealer. (Ninja'd)

Actually I'm going to go with taE hesCe for getting mad at me for trying to help...

srory David94 tuhohgt you was sleatnig tuhgoths form ymy haed lkie A gure wulod.
All a big misunrdetsnidang hpoe you fgroive me I tkae bcak pnoit at you
:smallconfused: :smallsmile:

As for YOU happyturtle
I find this funnily insulting! but insulting none the less.
I realize now that David94 did not intentionally know that the 'bucket' was a Evil Grue item! And by not acknowledging him you were trying to dull the message that your 'bucket' was being thouroghly searched for!:smallsmile: -> GRUE!

And thanks to David94 i can now speak in 'easier' anagrams for your reading assistance.:smallsmile:

taE hesCe mocks mah pane!

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/funny-pictures-kittens-tell-eachoth.jpg

taE hesCe talks funny!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-your-cat-is-not-really-interested-in-what-you-are-saying.jpg

taE hesCe thinks I iz a boy!

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/128709899845290682.jpg

*points at taE hesCe*

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/couragecs2.jpg

sorry for the long post but stuff needed to be said

Nychta
2008-11-13, 02:23 AM
Oh, look, I'm speaking normally.

:smalltongue:

Rettu Skcollob
2008-11-13, 02:27 AM
Hobely bobely
Rettu skcollobely
Failed at his haiku and
Should be ashamed

Five-seven-five is the
uncompromisable
rule of haiku you have
broken and slain.

Oh; did I get it wrong? I did only learn how to do Haiku the day I posted on in this forum. If so; I apologise for upsetting your poetic sensibilities.

Fixed, in any case. I see the mistake now. The top line was originally the middle line, (Hence the 7 syllables) but I changed the Haiku. I must have neglected to alter it; thank you for pointing that out.

By the way, Rettu and Skcollob are two syllables in total. The same as when you say them backwards.

happyturtle
2008-11-13, 02:31 AM
As for YOU happyturtle
I find this funnily insulting! but insulting none the less.
I realize now that David94 did not intentionally know that the 'bucket' was a Evil Grue item! And by not acknowledging him you were trying to dull the message that your 'bucket' was being thouroghly searched for!:smallsmile: -> GRUE!

Bukkit is ownly groo item cuz groo stoled it. :smallfrown: Onz I findz it, it be lolrus item agin.

It wuz not mah bukkit. :smallfrown: I wuz too trahmatizd to sai anyting.

TFT
2008-11-13, 02:37 AM
Hmmmm... There really isn't any reasoning for chase, so I guess I'm going to have to go with shades of gray (Only one with even a little sense)

CultDoctor
2008-11-13, 06:11 AM
Catseye2121

TPAM...
FTW!

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-13, 10:59 AM
What he said still doesn't make sense. Knowing someone is a grue after the fact, I can see. But how is it defending the grue if we didn't know it was a grue before? Of course, that's just my aching head from USSB talking.

Its my belief that ZP did know MB was a grue.

Haruki-kun
2008-11-13, 11:00 AM
((Approximately 12 hours left 'till end day. Please vote if you haven't.))

onasuma
2008-11-13, 11:22 AM
Dashing in once again towards the end of the day, the copy-pasta cook immediatly grabs uncle festy and wrenches his point from deep within his chest. He then bellows with a voice unlike his own:
"To Mechafox – pentameter you've failed.
The syllables must switch from weak to strong."

Fawkes
2008-11-13, 12:00 PM
Oh; did I get it wrong? I did only learn how to do Haiku the day I posted on in this forum. If so; I apologise for upsetting your poetic sensibilities.

Fixed, in any case. I see the mistake now. The top line was originally the middle line, (Hence the 7 syllables) but I changed the Haiku. I must have neglected to alter it; thank you for pointing that out.

By the way, Rettu and Skcollob are two syllables in total. The same as when you say them backwards.

Simple mistake. I've made similar ones.

And "Rettu Skcollobely" is six syllables. :smallwink:

David94
2008-11-13, 12:02 PM
*ahem*

TWO days straight.
It varies depending on game. Some are three, some are two.

Helgraf
2008-11-13, 12:30 PM
*EDK* because the paranoia doesn't need to go over NINE THOUSAND!!!!!

Shades of Gray
2008-11-13, 01:13 PM
EDK... Yeah...

I'm Not A Doctor!

Fawkes
2008-11-13, 03:41 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll68/Wulf543/wes_dance.gif

Best. Gif. Evar.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-13, 04:10 PM
Catseye2121

TPAM...
FTW!

No no, pointing at TPAY is FTL. I think its a Haxxor thing to do. Face the red text of doom, Cult Doctor!

Yoritomo Himeko
2008-11-13, 06:07 PM
I'm going with Atreyu the Masked LLama.

Recaiden
2008-11-13, 08:25 PM
Cult Doctor!

The Bushranger
2008-11-13, 11:09 PM
Shades of Grey.
He's OVER NINE THOUSAND!!! And that's just not allowed!

taE hesCe
2008-11-14, 12:51 AM
Day oevr yet?:smallconfused:

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/cute-duckling-scam.jpg

cheese :smallsmile:

Haruki-kun
2008-11-14, 12:56 AM
"Actually, I CAN believe it's not butter."
~Ancient saying.

Day 2 Ends.

School let out early on day 2 of the H4xx0rz invasion into Memesville. It was speculated this was due to a severe shortage of desu in the school system. Well, what kind of a sick school lacks desu, anyway?

The Memes walked out into the street, Kenya Road. Their parents were there to pick them up. It was, of course, logical that what one would expect to see in Kenya would be a Lion.

"ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!!"

One concerned meme yelled. "OHMAIGAWD! It's a Lion! GET IN THE CAR."

They do not need telling twice. The Memes scramble as fast as they can to get in the car.

After the Memes get in the car and the doors are locked, one of them says, "Whew, that was close."

"WAIT! Where's Shades of Gray?"

"... :smalleek:"

Summary:
Shades of Gray failed to get in the car. He was a Grue.

Night begins now and ends in 24 hours. Please send in your night actions if you have any.

Exactly 5 people were Auto-lynched. Those 5 people have been replaced by the 5 people on waiting list, who will be sent a Role PM Shortly. The Replacements are:

{table]Auto|Replacement
Belkarsbadside1|Bitzeralasis
Fleeing Coward|ThePhantom
Lord Magtok|Griever
Syne|Cult of the Raven
XenoTherapy|Flame of Anor[/table]

Fawkes
2008-11-14, 12:58 AM
Wow, double lucky! :smallbiggrin:

Although, it makes me wonder...

Skippy
2008-11-14, 01:03 AM
2 Grues in 2 days? This is most fortunate indeed!

This calls for a dance!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8)

Cult_of_the_Raven
2008-11-14, 01:16 AM
woot! I'm finally in on this game. now if only I had the time to look over 8 pages of memes....
oh, and...

I made you all a cookie, but I eated it. :smallwink:

Haruki-kun
2008-11-14, 01:32 AM
I made you all a cookie, but I eated it. :smallwink:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/2000074618272338887_rs.jpg

Mustiado
2008-11-14, 01:32 AM
Heh. Heh heh.

taE hesCe
2008-11-14, 01:35 AM
Yea pterty dman spociiusos if you ask me :smallconfused:

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/pandas-need-guns.jpg

Hyozo
2008-11-14, 01:39 AM
AAA AAAA A'A AAA AAAA AA AAAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAA, AAA, AA AA AAAAA, AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA AAA AAA AAAA AAAA AAAAAAA AAA AAAA AAAAAA AA AAAA AAA.
Not that I'm not glad we lynched another Grue, but, by my count, Emperor Demonking actually had one more vote against him than Shades of Gray did.
AAAAA A AAAA AAAAAAAAAA...
Maybe I just miscounted...
AAAA: ああ
Also: です

Shades of Gray
2008-11-14, 01:42 AM
Wow, two games in a row with miscounted votes. First it was BIP, now this.

Now that everyone know's my role however... There is no point in playing.

Haruki-kun
2008-11-14, 09:19 AM
Wow, two games in a row with miscounted votes. First it was BIP, now this.

Now that everyone know's my role however... There is no point in playing.

....I counted twice. You had one more vote against you.

Duos
2008-11-14, 09:48 AM
YES!:smallbiggrin: I KNEW it! And since it was a close one we now have a list of suspicious people! yay!

Dirk Kris
2008-11-14, 10:06 AM
You know, if I weren't so lazy, I would go back and look at who pointed at both the grues and be a little suspicious. But I AM so lazy, so meh.

PhantomFox
2008-11-14, 10:39 AM
Wait, so our day 1 bandwagon was between two Grues? Luck of the Vulpine, STRIKES AGAIN!

Duos
2008-11-14, 10:43 AM
Of course, I just realized, that, as the person who singled Shades of gray out in the first place, I probably just painted an enormous target on the back of my head...:smalleek:

Shades of Gray
2008-11-14, 10:46 AM
I ended up having to sacrifice Moofin-Bard to live...

I changed my vote from Reinholdt cause he was 1st day lynch in another game (apparently). I changed my vote from Moofin-Bard cause I JUST looked over my PM again, and Moofin was on my side. Then I changed it and looked REALLY suspicious.

Vampiric
2008-11-14, 12:20 PM
I ended up having to sacrifice Moofin-Bard to live...

I changed my vote from Reinholdt cause he was 1st day lynch in another game (apparently). I changed my vote from Moofin-Bard cause I JUST looked over my PM again, and Moofin was on my side. Then I changed it and looked REALLY suspicious.

... :smallconfused:

I'm going to liberally apply coats of sarcasm to that quote, and re-read it...

Reinholdt
2008-11-14, 12:47 PM
Wait, so our day 1 bandwagon was between two Grues? Luck of the Vulpine, STRIKES AGAIN!

((Not entirely. At first it was between me and Moonfin. Then it was between me and Shades. Then we were all close for a little while. At the end it ended up being between Moonfin and Shades, though.

First day was confusing...))

Mustiado
2008-11-14, 02:19 PM
Very confusing, and yet, very informative.

Flame of Anor
2008-11-14, 02:32 PM
I can't believe no one has yet recognized Mechafox's meter. It's the classic double-dactyl eight-line poem; here's one I've heard:

"Higgamus Hoggamus,
Marcus Antonius,
What do you think of the
Egyptian Queen?"

"Gubernatorial
Duties require my
Presence in Egypt,
If you know what I mean."

I'll come up with some of my own soon. If anyone would like to see my fictionalized account of the discovery of the last quark at Fermilab, written in the meter and rhyme scheme of the Hunting of the Snark, and referencing various stanzas therein, just say the word. (Or, for those of you who remember playing Galactic Battlegrounds, "Chust say da wurr-ode.")

As for my internet meme personality, I am Prairie Dog Leonidas:
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/38/Spartan_prairie_dog.gif

Fawkes
2008-11-14, 02:52 PM
Parrity porrity
Flame of Anority
Congratulations for
Solving my test

You are the winner and
So I can claim you are
Incontrovertibly
Simply the best

Flame of Anor
2008-11-14, 03:15 PM
Nickanax neckanox
Classy guy Mechafox
Thank you for calling me
Simply the best.

Though indisputably
I am quite awesome,
You're likely my equal--
Let's join 'gainst the rest!

taE hesCe
2008-11-15, 03:56 AM
Its been a hrad dyas ngiht (ltreially->ngiht tmie now, nraely as lnog as day) :smallconfused:

Don't worry...
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/army_epic_fail.jpg
Even the army fails sometimes

Vespe Ratavo
2008-11-15, 10:00 AM
Gah!

Sorry, Haruki asked me to update last night, but I was not a bad enough dude to rescue the president from ninjas and update. Sorry. >.<

Just bear with me for a moment, I'll get everything updated.

Vespe Ratavo
2008-11-15, 10:28 AM
Night 2 Ends.

((For extra lulz, read this in the Dawn of War: Soulstorm narrators voice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLCPppITKmI)))

For two days and two nights now, Memesville had been under attack by teh h@xx0rs. It seemed that no trick was too low, no attack too despicable, no meme too forced for these monsters to use. But then...

Up from the ground burst a GIANT ENEMY CRAB! The memes, knowing well the weaknesses of this foul beast, scrambled to use their real time weapon change to attack this monster's weak point for massive damage, but to no avail - it was protected by multiple, simultaneous, defensive, and simlutaneous, multiple, defensive, and defensive, and multiple (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbRGg3e1b68&feature=related) METAL BAWKSES (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO3MttgvHUY) strategically placed to defend its weak points.

But then, a shining beacon came from over the horizon.

It said only two words.

RIIIIIIDDDGEE RAAACERRRR!

The car slammed headfirst into the crab, causing it to explode in a shower of BELGIAN WAFFLES! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f738M7sBLrc)

All of the nearby memes took a moment of silence, in the honor of Murska.

Until one of them asked I wonder what's for dinner? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD1-abLvINE)

Murska got pwned, he was a meme.
Day 2 begins and ends in 48 hours.
Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president from ninjas?

Murska
2008-11-15, 10:30 AM
Ha! First time ever I was nightkilled as a villager! :smallbiggrin:

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-15, 10:30 AM
Helgraf - Voted me and MB.

banjo1985
2008-11-15, 10:56 AM
TaE hesCe, if only because his posts make my head hurt.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-15, 10:59 AM
Am I up for auto-lynch? I hope not Mechafox.

Fostire
2008-11-15, 11:22 AM
Banjo1985, no, I don't know why.

Zar Peter
2008-11-15, 01:00 PM
Helgraf, because the reason sounded acceptable.

happyturtle
2008-11-15, 01:24 PM
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/funny-pictures-bucket-walrus-beats-.jpg

I think taE hesCe noes where mah bukkit iz :smallmad:

Darkcomet
2008-11-15, 01:25 PM
I still think Emperor Demonking looks suspicious.

Fawkes
2008-11-15, 01:48 PM
taE hesCe, because I'm sick of reading his jumbles

Recaiden
2008-11-15, 02:42 PM
+@3 |-|3$(3, |}3(@|_|$3 1'|\/| $1(|< 0|= |23@[)1|\|6 |-|1$ j|_||\/||}|3$

1 @6|233 \X/1+|-| |\/|3(|-|@|=0><. +@3 |-|3$(3.

P.S. It says taE hesCe

Mustiado
2008-11-15, 02:57 PM
I'd like to remind everyone that annoyance should not be grounds for a lynch, even though we often make an exception for EDK.

Blue Umbrella