PDA

View Full Version : The Schism

AsuroftheStair
2008-11-10, 01:11 AM
This has been moved to where it was intended, PrC Contest VI: "The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste". (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5265001#post5265001) Sorry for any inconvenience.

Icewalker
2008-11-10, 01:35 AM
Nice, nice. Seems very fun to play, although probably somewhat challenging mechanically. I like the fluff, especially the notables: good anagrams on the first, and the second one is just awesome.

Owrtho
2008-11-10, 01:45 AM
This seems to be a drasticly different take on the same idea used in my fragmented class (see sig). I should still finish that (can be a pain making personalities for it). However, you are supposed to post the whole thing in the contest thread, not just a link to it...

Owrtho

AsuroftheStair
2008-11-10, 02:03 AM
I did not look at your class, but I'll certainly look at it now.
I guessed posting the class here would be better since improvement comments wouldn't clog up the thread, but I'll insert the class there.

Edit: I looked at it, but it's too late for me to make any meaningful comment

Owrtho
2008-11-10, 02:42 AM
lol. I just noticed it was using multiple personalities also. But they are quite different so I doubted that you had used mine as a base.

True, but I think they're suposed to be there so they can all be seen together. And coments are supposed to go in the chat thread I think.

It's never to late to make a meaningful coment.

Owrtho