2006-10-05, 12:00 PM
Got the game and, in Belkar's words, "Frickin' sweet!"

Oh yes, and the magnet rocked! :)

Johan
2006-10-05, 11:41 PM
Yup, mine arrived today too!!!

Raven_Nightwind
2006-10-16, 09:46 PM
I'm assuming you guys are going to jump into the box immediately and begin playing? My father made me wait for a week before I could "bump uglies."

Jonsayt
2006-10-17, 09:18 PM
I received mine yesterday (Tues Oct 17th) in Australia.

Can't wait to play it tonight!!

Blacksword
2006-10-19, 06:20 PM
Wooooooo! My game arrived today, in the UK. (Well.. technically it arrived yesterday, but I wasn't in when the postman called, so I got it today.) I've had hours of enjoyment from it already - and I haven't even taken the shrink-wrap off the box yet! :D

Thank you, Apegames! It's the OotSiest game ever!

Tarion
2006-10-20, 11:53 AM
Canadian customs sucks. I'm still waiting for the thing to arrive.

Logos7
2006-11-04, 07:34 PM
Just Picked it up at the harry tarantuala, they said paizo's a pain to work with but they got it, hope to play tomarrow :) Im so excited.

logos

VonWaiss
2006-11-07, 09:23 AM
I fetched mine at the local post office here in Sweden yesterday, november the 7th. The plastic container inside the box was slightly cracked and damaged, but otherwise the game was in good condition.

JMFD
2006-11-09, 11:41 AM
Mine's still not here, despite preordering :( Said it was posted a while back, but not arrived.

evnafets
2006-11-09, 06:19 PM
Your Location? Where is "here" How far would the package have to travel?

I'll admit I'm still waiting on mine.
I received email saying it was sent on Oct 10th. Its just coming up on a month since then. It seems the UPS service to New Zealand is a little slow. If its not here in another week or so, I'll raise it with apegames directly, but I've still got my fingers crossed it has just been "delayed in transit" somewhere.

chindogu
2006-11-09, 09:21 PM
Mine has also not yet arrived, it was posted on 8/10, to Australia.

I have emailed ape games asking if there is a tracking number or something, so i can see where it currently is... No response yet (emailed em yesterday)

I dare say it wont be much longer!

Yuki Akuma
2006-11-10, 08:57 AM
I got mine yesterday in a Forbidden Planet in town...

I'm glad I didn't order it, now, as it probably would've taken longer to get here. :smallbiggrin:

JMFD
2006-11-10, 10:00 AM
Your Location? Where is "here" How far would the package have to travel?

Ooopsy - UK

apegamer
2006-11-10, 10:41 AM
Global Economy Parcel Post can take 2 months to arrive, according to a call I had with the postal service that I had today. We've since turned off Global Economy Parcel Post on our site, and now only support Global Air Parcel Post.

Ambrogino
2006-11-10, 11:49 AM
I wonder why Blacksword's has arrived and not most of the other UK packages.

For that matter I wonder how shops can afford to sell at the RRP and beat the postal service for time. Bulk discounts in stock and shipping or a cunning plan?...

apegamer
2006-11-10, 01:09 PM
Well to be clear, a lot of games have arrived internationally already. Some have not, and I could be wrong, but I'm blaming customs for a chunk of the delay. We shipped out a bunch of games, and some portion of those get stuck. When international distribtors order games, they come in one humongous shipment with just one customs examination.

Moving forward, we're supporting only Global Air Parcel Post for international shipping and Priority Mail for local (U.S.) shipping. At least until we learn of something better. Global Express has a weight limit, so we can't use that, and Globla Economy Parcel is just too slow (cheap, though!)

evnafets
2006-11-10, 06:32 PM
Hmmm.
When I ordered I chose the option U.S.P.S. Global Priority Mail. Seemed the nice balance between price and delivery time.
The email I received confirmed it was sent via that method.

That seems to be one of the options discontinued (because of weight restriction?)
So I guess the question is was it sent via this method, or did some other option have to be chosen to post it? Or maybe did they accept it, and then just bung it onto the slower one anyway? Who knows what the postal system would do?

apegamer
2006-11-11, 08:35 PM
Hmmm.
When I ordered I chose the option U.S.P.S. Global Priority Mail. Seemed the nice balance between price and delivery time.
The email I received confirmed it was sent via that method.

That seems to be one of the options discontinued (because of weight restriction?)

We discontinued that shipping method, but if you ordered that way, then that's how it shipped.

demauk
2006-11-14, 11:27 AM
I don't know if Canada Customs delayed my package's arrival, but I'm happy now. I just got it yesterday, and while I didn't have enough time to convince my wife to play it, I did spend a good couple of hours reading EVERYTHING. I can't wait to play. :smallsmile:

Thanks, Rich & Kevin!

Ambrogino
2006-11-15, 12:33 PM
My copy arrived today in the UK, and without extra custom's charges which I was starting to think I'd be charged. Another satisfied customer :)

JMFD
2006-11-15, 01:25 PM
What delivery option did you chose Ambrogino?

Ambrogino
2006-11-16, 06:55 AM
What delivery option did you chose Ambrogino?

You know, I honestly can't remember.

Just checked my mail (gmail's archive is a godsend). I had it shipped via Global economy Parcel post.

JMFD
2006-11-20, 09:13 AM
Mine's here yay!. Although said it was sent global economy when I paid for global priority :(

evnafets
2006-11-27, 02:19 PM
ITS HERE! ITS HERE!

err.. (deep breath)

I am happy to report that my game arrived yesterday, complete with Belkar magnet and bonus card.

Ordered: 20 August 2006
Sent: 10 October 2006
Arrived: 27 November 2006, Auckland, New Zealand.
Was sent via "Global Priority"

Blood
2006-12-19, 07:34 AM
I also just got it; it's very very nice, and I will be looking forward to other OotS products. Now I only need some willing victims participants to play with me, and a weekend to play it on.