PDA

View Full Version : The stuff of Nightmares?

Greymane
2008-11-11, 10:49 PM
Someone in our group is making a Planar Shepherd (no worries about overpowered stuff, it's being handled and not the subject here), and the character concept that was chosen makes the most sense with Dal Quor, the plane of dreams.

Now, I was wondering about the Quori? Is there a template of it that I can't seem to find someplace? Or do you just use the statistics for whatever you feel like Wildshaping into?

Thanks for the help in advance, guys.

The_Snark
2008-11-11, 10:59 PM
Quori are creatures in their own right, not a template; they're the native outsiders of the Plane of Dreams, not simply dream-versions of standard creatures. The types of quori statted out are:

-Tsucora (Eberron Campaign Setting)
-Tsoreva (Magic of Eberron)
-Dream master (Magic of Eberron)
-Du'ulora (Secrets of Sarlona)
-Hashalaq (Secrets of Sarlona)
-Kalaraq (Secrets of Sarlona)

Greymane
2008-11-11, 11:03 PM
Ah, I must have misinterpreted something along the lines... Are Quori the only things that live there, then? I'm just wondering where to pull the list of creatures from that realm that the player would be able to turn into. Unless, of course, that's the whole thing right there.

Also: Thanks for the list and noting where they come from!

Nerd-o-rama
2008-11-11, 11:17 PM
Dal Quor has two major parts: on the periphery of the plane are the individual, usually inaccessible Dreamspaces of sleeping mortals. The core of the plane is where the Quori live and plot.

Not sure what else lives there besides Quori. Perhaps there's data in the ECS or Secrets of Sarlona.

Vexxation
2008-11-11, 11:24 PM
Not sure what else lives there besides Quori. Perhaps there's data in the ECS or Secrets of Sarlona.

Vexxation and the ECS to the rescue!

Apparently only Quori live there. Visitors may arrive through psychic projection, but the only inhabitants are Quori.

Also: gravity is subjective, time is 10x slower relative to Material, Illusions are automatically extended, and the environment is highly morphic, easily manipulated by Quori, harder for non-Quori.