PDA

View Full Version : Nosepickers in the playground

itsmeyouidiot
2008-11-12, 12:09 PM
Nice thread name, eh? :smalltongue:

Anyway, does anyone here pick their nose or do anything embarrasing when they think no one's looking? 'Cause I sure do...

RS14
2008-11-12, 12:26 PM
Yes! For years. It's a habit I've tried to break, but not successfully. I've given up and resolved to enjoy it. :smallcool:

Pauwel
2008-11-12, 12:26 PM
I'm a proud nosepicker. I really don't see why anyone would mind nosepicking.
I don't normally do it in public, though.

ghost_warlock
2008-11-12, 12:29 PM
Just remember, you can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends' nose, but you can't pick your friends!

Wait...that doesn't sound right. Oh, crap.

Can I get a do-over?

:smallmad: Pickles.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-12, 12:33 PM
:smallmad: Pickles.

You've caught me! I eat angry pickles, too!

...or...is that not what we were talking about?

someonenonotyou
2008-11-12, 12:34 PM
I pick my nose and im admit it

NOSEPICKERS of the playground UNITE!

snoopy13a
2008-11-12, 12:36 PM
The real question is:

Do you it eat it afterwards :smalltongue:

Madmal
2008-11-12, 12:36 PM
What?

Nosepickers in the playground?

*facepalm* :sigh:

Korith
2008-11-12, 12:53 PM
Eww....Yes.

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 01:19 PM
What a ridiculous thread! I broke that habit years ago. :smalltongue:

Project_Mayhem
2008-11-12, 01:21 PM
ironically, I was picking my nose as I saw this thread

Coidzor
2008-11-12, 01:41 PM
Sometimes you gotta dislodge an annoying and/or painful object from your nose... Especially if you sneeze or blow your nose and something only partially comes out. That's the worst. Though I'd say the only reason I continue doing it is due to my sinus problems and allergies making it a necessity more often than idle curiosity causing me to prob the crevices of my nasal cavity.

Pauwel
2008-11-12, 03:40 PM
Sometimes you gotta dislodge an annoying and/or painful object from your nose... Especially if you sneeze or blow your nose and something only partially comes out. That's the worst. Though I'd say the only reason I continue doing it is due to my sinus problems and allergies making it a necessity more often than idle curiosity causing me to prob the crevices of my nasal cavity.

Oh, come on. We all know that you enjoy probbing the crevices of your nasal cavity, so you might as well say it out loud.

Another thing: When I'm by myself, I totally eat my own snot.:smallbiggrin:

TheCountAlucard
2008-11-12, 04:31 PM
Especially if you sneeze or blow your nose and something only partially comes out. That's the worst.

Quite so! I used to pick my nose rather a lot when I was a child, because I was usually too congested to just blow my nose properly. I only do it once in a great while these days, when blowing my nose just won't cut it...

Guilty pleasures in the playground, unite!

chiasaur11
2008-11-12, 04:34 PM
Oh, come on. We all know that you enjoy probbing the crevices of your nasal cavity, so you might as well say it out loud.

I used to do that.

Spent YEARS breaking the habit.

Still pick though. Most people do, if my sources are accurate.

Alleine
2008-11-12, 05:01 PM

Its like an adventure! Yaaaay adventures! We'll meet cool people an' find treasure an' save the world an' get cookies!

I do, but mostly because blowing my nose NEVER EVER WORKS. I generally just shred the tissue with one fell blow and further agitate my nose :smallsigh:

Arrogonios
2008-11-12, 05:19 PM
Does this thread make anyone else sick to their stomach?

Copacetic
2008-11-12, 06:17 PM

*raises hand*

rayne_dragon
2008-11-12, 06:57 PM

But given the title, why would you read it if it's about something you should know makes you queasy?

Also, at least it's honest, which is more than I can say for myself. BTW: I don't pick my nose. :smallwink:

Alleine
2008-11-12, 07:01 PM

Hey, I at least make sure I wash afterward.

RS14
2008-11-12, 07:43 PM
Hey, I at least make sure I wash afterward.

It's probably better to wash before, so you're not cramming germs up your nose. Your hands are likely to pick up a lot more contaminants than your nose.

Jack Squat
2008-11-12, 07:52 PM

Supposedly, doings so boosts your immune system.

I'll dig up there if blowing my nose doesn't work and I have one that's bugging me, but that's about it...if anyone wants to break the habit, put tabasco on your fingertips; takes a week, max.

Alleine
2008-11-12, 07:59 PM
It's probably better to wash before, so you're not cramming germs up your nose. Your hands are likely to pick up a lot more contaminants than your nose.

washing is my way of protecting others. I don't get sick. I just don't.:smallsmile:

Icewalker
2008-11-12, 08:21 PM
I'm pretty sure I pulled an entire cold out of my nose once. It was pretty disgusting, then my cold went away. Do I win?

:smallsigh:

Shas aia Toriia
2008-11-12, 08:25 PM
ironically, I was picking my nose as I saw this thread

Heh, same here. :smallredface:

Vuzzmop
2008-11-13, 03:19 AM
What?

Nosepickers in the playground?

*facepalm* :sigh:

I see your facepalm and raise you a disgruntled sigh.

This truly is a sad day for the playground.

Last_resort_33
2008-11-13, 12:40 PM
In a word... yes

Red Sock
2008-11-13, 01:51 PM
I see your facepalm and raise you a disgruntled sigh.

This truly is a sad day for the playground.

What's wrong with being silly?