PDA

View Full Version : Playground Prom: The Official Thead I

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Felixaar
2008-11-12, 06:54 PM
Playground Prom '08
The REAL thing
Thursday November 13 - Saturday November 15

That's-a-right, all! It's finally here! So hold onto your hats (and if you don't have hats then go out and buy some) and get ready for a good time.

A few quick notes
If the thread reaches fifty pages, anyone feel welcome to create a new thread and C+P this post as the first post.

I'm not sure how well music has been organized, so if no one appears to be posting any songs feel free to post one of your own.

Huh, looks like we've been moved to the town. You know I did give mods a heads up to tell me if this should be in a place other than Friendly Banter... oh well. If you begin a new thread, make sure to do it in The Town.

Now, since xNadia, our offical Prom Queen/King vote counter is in the running herself, I'll count the votes. not that I don't trust her but rather that I don't want her to feel like she has to say it was someone else even if she gets voted in. So with that in mind, pleases select one couple from the following list

Lykan and PhoeKun
RabbitHoleLost and Vespe Ratavo
Death, yftR and Serpentine
Happyturtle and Magtok
Mauve Shirt and The_Rogue_Monk
Batman and Sweetlikelemons
Exeson and xNadia

PROM LIGHTS(!!!)
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj38/Ethrael/LightsMasquerade.png

The room is relatively dark, too enveloped in shadow in some corners for anything to be seen. The only light comes from floating, misty orbs high up in the ceiling. The project spotlights of grey light, tinted slightly towards one colour of the rainbow. These spheres move around slowly, lazily moving their spotlight through the crowd below.On two opposite walls large, ornate masquerade ball masks are projected from an unknown source.

and PM them to me, with "Prom King and Queen vote" in the Message title.

And remember, Prom is about having fun. If you want to whine and complain, well, too bad, you can't here.

Now I want a nice clean Prom. No duelling (where I can see you).

Cheers!
-Felixaar

Deathslayer7
2008-11-12, 06:54 PM
*waits at home, waiting for the doorbell to ring* :smalltongue:

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 06:57 PM
Wait... this is it?... this is... The Prom?...

Raz_Fox
2008-11-12, 06:58 PM
*Grabs broom*

"Let's go, Chek'um! We've been waiting for this moment all week! No remember, no running up women's dresses, and never mention the emperor's ball to druids. Never.

*Takes off*

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 07:00 PM
*waits, hoping she isn't once again spontaneously dateless*
Some people still need to find costumes.

Lupy
*arrives* Oi! Beholder, where's our date! You were picking her up.

turkishproverb
*Politely waits for Cobra.*

Deathslayer7
2008-11-12, 07:01 PM
Raz. When this is over. Remind me to beat the stuffing out of you. Thanks. :smallsmile:

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:02 PM
*arrives* Oi! Beholder, where's our date! You were picking her up.

Hey, Lupy! Er... I don't think Leigh's gonna get here until tomorrow... so I'll bring her then.

In the meantime, I guess we can just... hang around... :smallconfused::smalltongue:

Raz_Fox
2008-11-12, 07:04 PM
*Whacks deathslayer with broom*

"I will have you know that this is my broom that I stole fair-and-square fifteen years ago! This is not yours in any way or form."

*Grabs deathslayer's broom, waves both brooms in deathslayer's face*

"This is yours, this is mine. Understood?"

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:04 PM
*prepares entourage, uniform, looks, better in class than Napoleon's actual coronation*

Just have to wait for callos
from
EE

Lupy
2008-11-12, 07:05 PM
Oh. I see. Dang it! Um... Now what? *is drifting towards the food*

FireFox
2008-11-12, 07:05 PM
You "think"? Way to drop the ball there Beholder. Hey Lupy, fill in the blank for dear Beholder here: "Be _______" :smalltongue:

SMEE
2008-11-12, 07:06 PM
*sits, waiting for her date to come pick her up as well*

Hopefully he won't be late...

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:07 PM
You "think"? Way to drop the ball there Beholder. Hey Lupy, fill in the blank for dear Beholder here: "Be _______" :smalltongue:

Oh, shut up. You knew exactly what I meant. :smalltongue:

F... F?? :smalleek:

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 07:08 PM
*takes position next to chocolate fountain near the bar and waits for The_Rogue_Monk to show up the following afternoon*

Lupy
2008-11-12, 07:09 PM
So yet again, I'm at the dance with tons of food, some friends, and no date, thanks to somebody...

Felixaar
2008-11-12, 07:09 PM
See, now, this is why I come blessedly and unnofficially single. None of this namby pamby waiting around for dates.

*hits the food*

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:10 PM
So yet again, I'm at the dance with tons of food, some friends, and no date, thanks to somebody...

If you'll notice, I'm dateless as well.

And it's not my fault it's like, 1 AM where Leigh is right now...

Almighty Salmon
2008-11-12, 07:10 PM
Oh snap, oh snap, oh snap! *Taps watch a few times* It's already been two minutes. I just knew i'd be stood up again, this always happens to me. Why the frack do I even bother?

FireFox
2008-11-12, 07:11 PM
Yeah, I suppose things such as time zones would be my fault then... :smallsigh: Sorry Beholder, but if I didn't add them when I made the world things would be... weird today...
Sheesh you guys, like being dateless is a bad thing...

Felixaar
2008-11-12, 07:12 PM
Poor Salmon.

A heads up, the OP has been updated. might be worth reading it, y'all.

*begins a shambolic dance down the dance floor, eating cake as he does so*

*but, uh, gracefully.*

Lupy
2008-11-12, 07:12 PM
Shut up Firefox, :smallwink: .

Erm...

*begins guzzling punch, not knowing that it is spiked*

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:13 PM
Yeah, I suppose things such as time zones would be my fault then... :smallsigh: Sorry Beholder, but if I didn't add them when I made the world things would be... weird today...
Sheesh you guys, like being dateless is a bad thing...

FF, if you made the world...

And hey, I'm perfectly happy right now. I'd just be happier if Leigh were here... :smalltongue:

*watches Lupy engorge himself and subsequently get drunk*

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:16 PM
*takes position next to chocolate fountain near the bar and waits for The_Rogue_Monk to show up the following afternoon*

*passes*
Wonderful Dress by the by
from
EE

Vespe Ratavo
*sits around, tapping foot impatiently, waiting for Rabbit*

Mauve Shirt
Must not spend the entire time I'm waiting gorging myself.
*steals Salmon's hat and dances with Lupy*

Lupy
2008-11-12, 07:17 PM
*finishes the first bowl* ... I get dehydrated easily.

Okay, now for the preplanned-dancing-by-myself-before-Leigh-gets-her-dance! *dances*

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:18 PM
>_>

<_<

*inconspicuously pulls out hand-held badger launcher*

FireFox
2008-11-12, 07:19 PM
*plays song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VNx78SAq8M)*

*mentally notes points of ingress and egress*

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:19 PM
*readies cat launcher*
from
EE

Almighty Salmon
2008-11-12, 07:20 PM
Wait, wait.. *Chases after Mauve and snatches the hat back* AHEM! I know this hat is incredibly awesome and purple, but I spent precious hours making it! So, yeah. *Pokes tongue out and wanders off towards off to worry again*

Lupy
*readies midget launcher*

What?

Dr. Bath
Oh snap, oh snap, oh snap! *Taps watch a few times* It's already been two minutes. I just knew i'd be stood up again, this always happens to me. Why the frack do I even bother?

Hoi dere dollink. :smallwink: Nize Hat, schmot guy!

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:22 PM
I have the most bizzare urge to start singing the badger badger badger song... :smallconfused:

TheCountAlucard
2008-11-12, 07:22 PM
Small black tendrils of shadow writhe across the floor, coalescing into a solid shape near Mauve Shirt.

"Hello," says Alucard. "How are you this fine night?"

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 07:23 PM
Fine. *dances with Salmon instead*
Feeeeeeliiiiiix, they brought mammal-launchers to prom!

Lupy
*realizes he was being danced with and shoots a midget at Salmon*

Vespe Ratavo
Hoi dere dollink. :smallwink: Nize Hat, schmot guy!
*tackle hugs Dr. Bath for making a Girl Genius reference*
*feels slightly awkward now*
So...wanna dance before our respective dates get here?

EvilElitest
*readies midget launcher*

What?

Hey, don't launch me you freak, put me down
from
EE

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:24 PM
Did not! :smalleek:

*shoves badgers into nearest promgoer's hands and scurries to other side of room*

Lupy
2008-11-12, 07:24 PM
Crap. Way to go slow computer!

Sorry EE, you're already flying at Salmon....

EDIT: *hides midgets and launcher*

zeratul
2008-11-12, 07:25 PM
*walks in and starts setting up equipment on stage for later*

Yells at roadie ":smallmad:No, three Marshall stacks is not enough! Zeratul demands more stacks! If their faces have not melted after the show I'll sooo break your legs. What? No I am not highly caffeinated! Now get unloading before I swing a BC Rich at you!"
*smiles politely and jumps off stage to get punch*

Felixaar
*readies cat launcher*
from
EE

Watch out, burglar...

Ahem, I mean, no launchers of any kind... (where I can see them).

*looks around furtively and notices The_Rogue_Monk is not hear yet*

*turns to Mauve Shirt*

Dance?

FireFox
Smooooth mates... :smalltongue:

*retreats to a corner to draft contingency plans*

Almighty Salmon
Woah, what? A midget being fired at me and a dance already? What madness is this?

Raistlin1040
2008-11-12, 07:26 PM
Raistlin arrives, in style, as usual. He pulls up in his limo, carrying his guitar, and walks inside. Hope Moff found a decent bass player. He mumbles, putting his guitar in the backstage area.

Mauve Shirt
YAYZORZ! *dances with Felix*

Lord Magtok
A large shadow passes over many headed towards the prom. What appears to be an enormous dark purple blimp slowly cruises through the sky, threatening to catch fire and go up in flames at any moment, but thankfully, it doesn't. The HindenMag, as a certain nefarious cyborg prefers to call it, opens up an inner hatch, raising up a platform with a pair of prom-goers seated atop what appears to be some sort of fancy motorcycle, the sort of thing only James Bond, Batman, and a select few would dare own, as nobody else could be trusted to operate that sort of thing without accidentally pressing the wrong button and starting World War Three. However, given the current rider's rather...loose sense of morality, if the button WAS pressed, it'd certainly be no accident.

The vehicle revs its engine, and backs up a bit, before speeding ahead, off a ramp, and towards the Prom.

CRASH!

With a sudden, totally unnecessary and needlessly destructive disregard for property and such, the Magcycle goes barreling through a window, crushes some unimportant person in the background, and comes to a stop in the building, squishing that poor soul repeatedly as it does so. Magtok steps off the vehicle, dusts himself off, and then extends a hand to Happyturtle, to help her off the insane motorcycle only one as truly mad and self-absorbed as the cyborg could've made.

"Does this count as crashing the prom?"

Beholder1995
Lupy, you ever get the feeling FF might be scheming up some horrific prank or something?...

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:27 PM
Crap. Way to go slow computer!

Sorry EE, you're already flying at Salmon....

EDIT: *hides midgets and launcher*

*shoots cat at Lupy, jump kicks Salmon and starts dancing with Mauive shirt*
Totally planned

from
EE

Vespe Ratavo
2008-11-12, 07:28 PM
A Dalek rolls over to Raistlin. I AM THE BASSIST-BOT! I WILL PLAY BASS FOR THIS EVENT, AFTER WHICH I WILL EXTERMINATE ALL INFERIOR CREATURES!

Lupy
2008-11-12, 07:28 PM
*shoots Elijah woods at the cat, deflecting it*

Yes. Now Hold still.

*throws Beholder at EE and runs over to dance with Mauve*

Hi.

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:29 PM
A large shadow passes over many headed towards the prom. What appears to be an enormous dark purple blimp slowly cruises through the sky, threatening to catch fire and go up in flames at any moment, but thankfully, it doesn't. The HindenMag, as a certain nefarious cyborg prefers to call it, opens up an inner hatch, raising up a platform with a pair of prom-goers seated atop what appears to be some sort of fancy motorcycle, the sort of thing only James Bond, Batman, and a select few would dare own, as nobody else could be trusted to operate that sort of thing without accidentally pressing the wrong button and starting World War Three. However, given the current rider's rather...loose sense of morality, if the button WAS pressed, it'd certainly be no accident.

The vehicle revs its engine, and backs up a bit, before speeding ahead, off a ramp, and towards the Prom.

CRASH!

With a sudden, totally unnecessary and needlessly destructive disregard for property and such, the Magcycle goes barreling through a window, crushes some unimportant person in the background, and comes to a stop in the building, squishing that poor soul repeatedly as it does so. Magtok steps off the vehicle, dusts himself off, and then extends a hand to Happyturtle, to help her off the insane motorcycle only one as truly mad and self-absorbed as the cyborg could've made.

Now, see, why didn't I make my entrance a huge block of text?... :smallfrown:

Meh, I'll try it tommorow...

Felixaar
2008-11-12, 07:29 PM
YAYZORZ! *dances with Felix*

*is approximately halfway through the waltz when he realises he doesnt know how to do the waltz*

*keeps doing it anyway*

And Magtok, I do believe it would be necessary to turn the prom into a vehicle of it's own and then crash it into something else to be literally 'crahsing the prom'.

Uh, don't do that though.

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:30 PM

Yes. Now Hold still.

Hi.

*uses magical powers over all who share his first name, EE, makes Elijah Woods attack Lupy while riding a cat, tries to intercept the dance*
Where were we?
from
EE

TheCountAlucard
2008-11-12, 07:31 PM
Alucard shifts away and silently moves toward Magtok. "Quite an entrance," he says softly.

Mauve Shirt
*finds herself dancing with Felix, Lupy and EE simultaneously* Shouldn't there be, like, a dance card or something? How do we even know when a song has changed?

Beholder1995

Yes. Now Hold still.

Hi.

Whoah there! :smalleek:

*narrowly dodges Lupy's grasp*

Lupy
*fights off Elijah woods with the punch bowl while still attempting to dance*

Didn't even notice I threw 'im...

Cooperate you!

FireFox
2008-11-12, 07:32 PM
Lupy, you ever get the feeling FF might be scheming up some horrific prank or something?...

Please, I don't do pranks. I just do paranoia. Well, maybe the occasional prank if I'm bored. You know, like blowing things up or rubbing soup into hair. It's a toss up.

*Nods and leaves*

happyturtle
2008-11-12, 07:32 PM

CRASH!

Happyturtle takes Magtok's hand and steps down with a rueful smile. "Was it really necessary to crush a bystander?" she says, as she offers the wounded man a healing potion.

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:33 PM
*fights off Elijah woods with the punch bowl while still attempting to dance*

Didn't even notice I threw 'im...

Cooperate you!

You get back!

*smacks Lupy with live badger*

Dangit, FF! Now I'm really scared...

Raistlin1040
2008-11-12, 07:33 PM
Raist runs a hand through his hair, looking at the Dalek. Yeah...cool. He mutters something about Doctor Who and goes back to his guitar, tuning it quietly like a good little OCD rockstar.

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:34 PM
*finds herself dancing with Felix, Lupy and EE simultaneously* Shouldn't there be, like, a dance card or something? How do we even know when a song has changed?

*uses small height to trip lupy and tries to use his master of Italian to sway Mauves choice*
from
EE

Vespe Ratavo
2008-11-12, 07:35 PM
DO YOU DOUBT MY POWER? The Dalek picks up a bass, playing it quite competently, despite not having any fingers to speak of.

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 07:35 PM
*stares at happyturtle and Magtok and feels both jealous and inadequately dressed*

TheCountAlucard
2008-11-12, 07:36 PM
Happyturtle takes Magtok's hand and steps down with a rueful smile. "Was it really necessary to crush a bystander?" she says, as she offers the wounded man a healing potion.

Alucard takes note of happyturtle with a turn and a small nod of his head. "Ah, yes, you look particularly delicious this evening." He gives her a gentle wink.

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:36 PM
*observes Mauve dancing simultaneously with several guys*

This should result in a most comical pileup...

*pulls out camera*

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:37 PM
To Mauive Shirtnon si sentono tristi, il tuo sublime
from
EE

Lupy
There's five guys fighting over you and you feel inadequetely dressed? Now FF! Expecting something awesome I frontflip over EE and Beholder.

Felixaar

Getting some more Female paritcipants, I think, is the first step.

And since no ones posted a new song for a while... here. (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8jJWQkVgDs4)

Also, we just went through a page in 13 minutes. Thats only one minute above my all time record for a thread I made going through a page (the original Prom thread did one in 12.)

Go team!

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:38 PM
There's five guys fighting over you and you feel inadequetely dressed? Now FF! Expecting something awesome I frontflip over EE and Beholder.

*Casually throws BoED at him*
holy smite
from
EE

rubakhin
2008-11-12, 07:38 PM
I feel this is obligatory.

*spikes the punch with vodka*

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:39 PM

*is-

You know what? Screw these asterisks! :smallmad:

Beholder backs away, wide-eyed, his expression a cross between surprise and confusion.

Lupy! I think FF left!.. :smalleek::smallconfused:... nice flip, though. :smalltongue:

Lupy
I'm Lawful good on caffein! *lands and is much calmer* But really I am, offers handshake to EE*

Raistlin1040
Raist looks at the Bassist-Bot. Know any songs by The Vibrators?

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:41 PM
I'm Lawful good on caffein! *lands and is much calmer* But really I am, offers handshake to EE*

abbastanza equo
from
EE

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:42 PM

Where'd the caffein come fr-?

Beholder's eyes trail slowly to the punch bowl.

I'm staying away from that thing.

He takes an abrupt step away from the bowl of variously spiked concoction.

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 07:42 PM
I feel this is obligatory.

*spikes the punch with vodka*

Oh great, can we have some different punch for those of us that go into anaphylactic shock when we drink too much alcohol?

Quinsar
2008-11-12, 07:43 PM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc102/quinsarny/Woo4.png
And...
Finally, Vince arrives!
Wearing his proper Prom uniform, and obviously just got a hair cut.
He walks up to Elflore's abode, holding a large boquet of roses, and a box of chocolate.
He knocks.
And then he waits.
Happily.

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:43 PM
I'm European, we can take the drink
*Drinks and starts plotting the domination of England
From
EE

rubakhin
2008-11-12, 07:44 PM
*looks at the vodka bottle*

"How much is too much? I could spike the other bowl with beer. There's like, no alcohol in beer."

EvilElitest
Oh great, can we have some different punch for those of us that go into anaphylactic shock when we drink too much alcohol?

*Whips out a flask*
Normally i keep this to avoid poisoning, but enjoy some fine wine

from
EE

Lupy
To EE: Sorry, I only speak English. I snap and create a bowl of plain punch, being the resident cleric.

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:46 PM
To EE: Sorry, I only speak English. I snap and create a bowl of plain punch, being the resident cleric.

*In accented English*
Fair enough
from
EE

Mauve Shirt
Thanks dudes. It's fine. I'm sure some vodka won't kill me. *looks at both EE and Lupy, closes eyes and randomly picks one to dance with*

Beholder1995
So... if Lupy is himself but still an epic cleric, doesn't that imply I'm...

Beholder finds himself floating a few feet above the ground, bobbing gently.

Ooh! Very nice.

*is picked instead, and dances with Mauve, mantaining a light hover* :smalltongue:

Lord Magtok
2008-11-12, 07:47 PM
Magtok smiles, not that it matters with that mask on, though.

Actually without him, we probably wouldn't have landed so smoothly, Happy.

Just in case, the cyborg makes sure the wings on his costume are still attached and intact. Even though they were welded to his spine and designed to be fully functional (There's going to be a lot of paladins and such with a bone to pick with our Maggy), he had a bad habit of losing limbs and such all the time. Luckily, not a single feather is out of place.

Yes it was, Count. We're hoping to inspire others to try to top us later on. And don't worry, Felix, the prom won't be driving along anytime soon. I still haven't learned how to drive buildings yet, sadly.

Magtok grabs a cup of the un-spiked punch, making a note to spike the bowl later, once spiking stops being so popular.

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:47 PM
/lucky star powers
i win again
BoED hits Beholder
from
EE

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:48 PM
/lucky star powers
i win again
BoED hits Beholder
from
EE

Wrong. :smalltongue:

*dodges imminent attack from EE*

Lupy
You cheated! Would you really dance with a cheater, Mauve?

*is a cleric because someone needed to be*

Silence
Thanks dudes. It's fine. I'm sure some vodka won't kill me. *looks at both EE and Lupy, closes eyes and randomly picks one to dance with*

Why not a dance with me? I got a few hours before my week internet ban starts.

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:49 PM
You cheated! Would you really dance with a cheater, Mauve?

Pff. You're just jealous I ended up with the first post below hers, and, incidentally, the opportunity to dance with our lovely Mauvey.

*continues to dance*

Quinsar
2008-11-12, 07:50 PM
*While waiting*
*Sets up sniper rifle with special ammo*
*Fires a note at Lupy's head*

Lupy
As do I, and although I was here first, perhaps we can take turns dancing with Mauve?

*catches and reads note*

Oh, and Beholder, some of us are epic characters in real life. Not pretenders like you. Or me...

EvilElitest
Napoleon does not cheat, he wins

*uses power of his lucky star, draws sword*
i defend my honor
from
EE

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 07:51 PM
Why not a dance with me? I got a few hours before my week internet ban starts.

After dumping me a day before the event?!? Sure. :smallwink: *happily dances with Silence*

EvilElitest
As do I, and although I was here first, perhaps we can take turns dancing with Mauve?

bah, sharing is for those who can't hold power.......or when i am not armed
from
EE

Silence

I'm her prom date. I automatically win, don't I? That is, unless she signed up with you. Did she?

Lupy
2008-11-12, 07:52 PM

i defend my honor
from
EE

Oh? Withdraws a magical inflatble crayon from his jacket. Enguard! (sp?)

EDIT: I didn't know that Silence, sorry. :smallredface:

Beholder1995

i defend my honor
from
EE

No need for that, EE.

An eyestalk seemingly appears out of nowhere from behind Beholder, and blinks dangerously in EE's direction as he continues to dance.

EvilElitest
I'm her prom date. I automatically win, don't I? That is, unless she signed up with you. Did she?

ah bugger
*waits for callos*
from
EE

Quinsar
The note reads.

I see you.... I have a lock on your head...
Hiya!=D
-Vince

Fan
2008-11-12, 07:53 PM
Fanboy arrives in the same ole Tuxedou he bought for his wedding except ith as now been entirely refurbished to be of a special blend of eygptian cotton, and Indian Silk for extra comfort, and that silky feeling that just cant be beat.
He is also in the possesion of a bouqet of White roses, and blue roses mixed together.
Yes, fanboy some how found a bouqet of white, and blue roses.:smallwink:

Deathslayer7
*sits at home watching the clock tick* :smallsigh:
*wonders where my date is* :smallsigh:

Raz_Fox
A broomstick crashes through one of the windows. Moments later, a bedraggled and stunned Rogue-Mage pulls himself over the sill and lies on the ground.

"Saint's and Proxies! ...At least we made it in one piece, Chek'um! C'mon, let's go see what vittles they've got!"

Lupy
Hey Beholder? Vince has a lock on my head. If I die, I want you to have my Oots books.

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 07:54 PM
Actually, Silence, The_Rogue_Monk asked me after you said you couldn't. But he won't be here 'til tomorrow, so of course you can have dance priority until then. :smallsmile:

EvilElitest
No need for that, EE.

An eyestalk seemingly appears out of nowhere from behind Beholder, and blinks dangerously in EE's direction as he continues to dance.

parries with the sheer power of awesome given to certian historical figures

*wonders where Callos is?*
from
EE

Beholder1995

Oh, of course.

*hands Silence Mauve Shirt's hand*

There you are. Have fun. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
Magtok smiles, not that it matters with that mask on, though.

Actually without him, we probably wouldn't have landed so smoothly, Happy.

Just in case, the cyborg makes sure the wings on his costume are still attached and intact. Even though they were welded to his spine and designed to be fully functional (There's going to be a lot of paladins and such with a bone to pick with our Maggy), he had a bad habit of losing limbs and such all the time. Luckily, not a single feather is out of place.

Yes it was, Count. We're hoping to inspire others to try to top us later on. And don't worry, Felix, the prom won't be driving along anytime soon. I still haven't learned how to drive buildings yet, sadly.

Magtok grabs a cup of the un-spiked punch, making a note to spike the bowl later, once spiking stops being so popular.

"Did you ever hear about a company called The Crimson Assurance?" Happy asks. "I heard they were responsible for the worldwide financial crisis."

The next song (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=L5n5382yIdg) begins playing.

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:55 PM
Hey Beholder? Vince has a lock on my head. If I die, I want you to have my Oots books.

You have Oots books?? Are they comic collections, or Origin of PCs and Start of Darkness?

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:55 PM
"Did you ever hear about a company called The Crimson Assurance?" Happy asks. "I heard they were responsible for the worldwide financial crisis."

The next song (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=L5n5382yIdg) begins playing.

care do dance?
from
EE

Silence
2008-11-12, 07:56 PM
Oh, of course.

*hands Silence Mauve Shirt's hand*

There you go. Have fun. :smalltongue:

Why thank you.

I think the song my dad is playing from the other room is quite fitting.

"We are gonna be friends." by the White Stripes

Lupy
All of them but War and XPs, which is #1 on my Christmas list.

Quinsar
*Fires another note at Lupy's head*

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 07:57 PM
All of them but War and XPs, which is #1 on my Christmas list.

QUIN! KILL HIM NOW! I WANT THOSE BOOKS!

Lupy
2008-11-12, 07:57 PM
*reads*

Beholder. Your mother called. She wants to be sure you're still eleven feet from the nearest girl. *REVENGE!*

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 07:58 PM
Violence is the solution to every problem
from
EE

Silence
Violence is the solution to every problem
from
EE

Ever played SPORE?

Beholder1995
*reads*

Beholder. Your mother called. She wants to be sure you're still eleven feet from the nearest girl. *REVENGE!*

Oh, you showed me. :smalltongue:

@^ SO TRUE!

Quinsar
It's a picture of him with,

Do I look nice?
scrawled on the back.

Lord Magtok
2008-11-12, 07:59 PM
Magtok instantly recognizes the next song as it starts, and reaches a hand out to Happy whilst simultaneously tossing his half-full cup of punch over his should and at the poor unimportant person who was run over a moment ago. He also uses a certain French ruler as a footstool as he does so.

Care to dance? There probably isn't a more fitting song in the world for the pair of us tonight.

Sneak
2008-11-12, 07:59 PM
Sneak walks in. "Hey, everybody. Umm. I spent most of my life as a cat, so I'm somewhat unaware of what's commonly considered proper etiquette for you oh-so-non-furred-ones. So before this thing gets started, I'd just like to get a few things cleared up. Just a few questions. First off, is public nudity frowned upon? What about predicting the apocalypse? And lastly, I'd like to know if murdering or maiming other guests is considered impolite. Thank you all for your kindness and patience...just want to make sure I don't commit any, eh, faux pas." He grins and bows.

Moff Chumley
2008-11-12, 08:00 PM
A white van skids happhazerdly into the back of the uilding in which the prom is taking place, soon followed by a second and a third. A heckled looking Moff Chumley hops out of the back of the second one. He looks around desperately, and spots Raist and calls him over to conference. Since there isn't any music yet, Chumley shouts into the crowd, "Is there anyone here at all who knows how to DJ?" He then begins pulling various keyboards and guitar cases out of his vans, and shouts at a squad of roadies to get the PA set up. I have four keyboards, a keytar, eight rack mounted thingamahoozits that I need on stage, two basses, three guitars, four mics, and ten amps and I need them set up and/or tuned NOW."

Silence
Sneak walks in. "Hey, everybody. Umm. I spent most of my life as a cat, so I'm somewhat unaware of what's commonly considered proper etiquette for you oh-so-non-furred-ones. So before this thing gets started, I'd just like to get a few things cleared up. Just a few questions. First off, is public nudity frowned upon? What about predicting the apocalypse? And lastly, I'd like to know if murdering or maiming other guests is considered impolite. Thank you all for your kindness and patience...just want to make sure I don't commit any, eh, faux pas." He grins and bows.

You've mentioned before. Nudity is a no-go, but killing is fine.

Lupy
QUIN! Whereever you are! I saw your avvy! You look fine!!!!!!!

EvilElitest
Ever played SPORE?

I played the original
from
EE

rubakhin

"Public nudity depends on whether or not you're cute enough to get away with it. Maiming? Depends on whether or not we have a cleric." *looks around* "I think we do. Go wild. So when's that apocalypse?"

happyturtle
2008-11-12, 08:01 PM
Magtok instantly recognizes the next song as it starts, and reaches a hand out to Happy whilst simultaneously tossing his half-full cup of punch over his should and at the poor unimportant person who was run over a moment ago.

Care to dance? There probably isn't a more fitting song in the world for the pair of us tonight.

Happyturtle grins back and allows Magtok to lead her out onto the dance floor. "And I thought you were only kidnapping me because of my alignment."

Fan
*wonders where Etheral is*
Hmm, mayber I should start asking random people for dances...
Happy":

You will notice that the tux is baggier then it was when he wore it ot the wedding... Like MC Hammer baggy. What this means is up to your thought process.:smallwink:

Silence
I played the original
from
EE

Then you understand.

Quinsar
2008-11-12, 08:02 PM
I shoot a s mall blood pack at Lupy's head, on contact it'll explode, probably making it look like Lupy was actually shot.
And it might knock him down.
It won't stain and can just be brushed off.

Sneak
You've mentioned before. Nudity is a no-go, but killing is fine.

"Huh. Well, that's certainly odd. In most cultures of the world, killing is considered a much higher offense than nudity. Well, that's humans for ya, eh? Don't mind blood at all, but a mere glimpse of genitalia is enough to make a grown man faint." He shrugs. "Anyone spike the punch yet?"

Nychta
Nadia casts a look around at the number of people milling around, and sighs.
He must be late.

Perhaps I'll find one of my brothers... Felix can't be far...

TheCountAlucard
Alucard chuckles quietly as Magtok takes happyturtle to dance. He notices Sneak enter, but says nothing as the next song starts playing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nab0wpPYHg0). He then sees Nadia and gives her a knowing nod.

Silence
2008-11-12, 08:03 PM
"Huh. Well, that's certainly odd. In most cultures of the world, killing is considered a much higher offense than nudity. Well, that's humans for ya, eh? Don't mind blood at all, but a mere glimpse of genitalia is enough to make a grown man faint." He shrugs. "Anyone spike the punch yet?"

*spikes punch*

A-yup.

Raz_Fox
Raz browses the buffet, gulping down any unfortunate appetizer that caught his eye, gulping down any unfortunate bottles that cross his path. His familiar runs along the plates, occasionally stopping to nibble at a choice delicacy.

Lupy
Lupy does fall and acts dead. He is covered in blood. I'll be back in 30-30 minutes.

Moff Chumley
Chumley, still in dingy jeans and a tea-shirt, runs up to Turtle, whatever she's doing, and drags her to a laptop connected to a mountain of speakers. You're DJ. Deal with it. You'll get a mic in a minute."

Thufir
2008-11-12, 08:04 PM
A clone wearing a poppy appears just outside the prom. A series of mathematical equations flashes in front of it leaving Thufir in a suit I wish I owned in real life.

*Dons chessboard mask and walks in.*

Hang on, I just need to change my sig and then I'll be with you.

EvilElitest
Then you understand.

Glances at quotes (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/n/napoleon_bonaparte.html)
yes, yes i do. Sneak, welcome to Europe
from
EE

Sneak
*spikes punch*

A-yup.

"I think we can begin now." He grins.

"Public nudity depends on whether or not you're cute enough to get away with it. Maiming? Depends on whether or not we have a cleric." *looks around* "I think we do. Go wild. So when's that apocalypse?"

"Oh. Well, in that case, I think the nudity thing might work out after all. Anyway, I'm thinking that the apocalypse is sometime next week, but my calculations may be off a bit. There's about a five billion year margin of error, give or take a few billion. But I'm fairly certain I'm close."

Silence
*Starts slam-dancing with Mauve shirt*

Felixaar
Nadia casts a look around at the number of people milling around, and sighs.
He must be late.

Perhaps I'll find one of my brothers... Felix can't be far...

Dance, sissy?

Quinsar
I grin and wait for my dae, sitting on her step.

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 08:05 PM
Time for a tense change!

I observe the refreshments, then look around.

Good gravy, five pages in an hour...

Nychta
2008-11-12, 08:05 PM
Alucard!

Nadia runs over to her brother for a hug.

I haven't seen you in ages! What's been happening?

Moff Chumley
2008-11-12, 08:06 PM
Desperately, in the absence of music, Chumley throws on this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ARJRCcfY_A).

Silence
2008-11-12, 08:07 PM
Desperately, in the absence of music, Chumley throws on this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ARJRCcfY_A).

Where's my date gone? I need to dance :D

Nychta
Dance, sissy?

Nadia turns in her embrace with Alucard, and grins over at Felix.

I'd love a dance.

Beholder1995
Lupy does fall and acts dead. He is covered in blood. I'll be back in 30-30 minutes.

Haha! And he bites the dust!

I scurry off and return with an armload of Lupy's dogeared Oots books.

Silence
2008-11-12, 08:08 PM
Say, can I choose a song?

Sneak
2008-11-12, 08:09 PM
Glances at quotes (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/n/napoleon_bonaparte.html)
yes, yes i do. Sneak, welcome to Europe
from
EE

"Europe, eh? Is it anything like syrup? Can't get enough of that stuff. You humans did good with syrup, I'll give you that much."

TheCountAlucard
2008-11-12, 08:09 PM
Alucard!

Nadia runs over to her brother for a hug.

I haven't seen you in ages! What's been happening?

Alucard smiles and gives her a hug, his white gloves lacing behind her back. "Just been having some fun, sister." He releases Nadia from the hug.

Thufir
2008-11-12, 08:10 PM
OK, sorted. So, what's going on?

Moff Chumley
Say, can I choose a song?

Sure, Go ahaed. Anyone is welcome.

Felixaar
Nadia turns in her embrace with Alucard, and grins over at Felix.

I'd love a dance.

*grins*

That's only because you havent seen me dance yet :smallwink:

*grabs Naddy and takes her for spin around the dance floor*

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 08:11 PM
Boredly leaning against a wall, I begin to read Oots out loud and roll my Rs in a rather annoying fashion...

EvilElitest
"Europe, eh? Is it anything like syrup? Can't get enough of that stuff. You humans did good with syrup, I'll give you that much."

Europe is like much like Syrup, it is sweet, unhealthy in large amounts, and I am addicted to it
from
EE

Copacetic
A Paddy wagon swigs out of control in the space time continum, carening back and forth between the 14th Century and the Town. The back door busts open, and a hand-cuffed Frigs glances back briefly, before hurlng himself out the car.....

------

PROM

A bright, multi-colored astoroid hurtles through a portal in the sky, flashing lights and blaring sounds follow ths strange sight. As it approaches, bystanders flee, fearing another Magtok incident. it grows closer, and closer, and closer, and with sound akin to a car slamming on it's brakes, stops a few feet above the ground, and opens up, ejecting a startled Frigs out it's side. And with a New York accent, yells something about substandard taxi fare and hurtles off into the distance.

Frigs himself stands up, dusts himslef, ad jumps behind a trash can in sight of an approaching Squad car. Razzum Frazzum coppers, I can't believe they followed me from the 14th century. I know, I'll go to Prom! They'll never find me there! Plus I had a date, so it's all good. But I need an alias.... Firgs. They'll never guess it. And So "Firgs" arrived at Prom, wearing they exact same suit as normal, just with a black mask and rose. Cause, you know, that's classy.

Anywho, "Firgs" grabs some punch and glances at the other occupants.

Raz_Fox
2008-11-12, 08:12 PM
Raz moves from the buffet table, wiping off his face with a napkin.

"Since Mal ain't showed up yet, I'm well and truly open fer a dance, if there's any lonely enough!"

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 08:12 PM
Where's my date gone? I need to dance :D

My internet broke. And I told you, you're not my date, you're just the one who gets to dance with me until Rogue Monk shows up.
*dances with Silence*

Silence
2008-11-12, 08:13 PM
My internet broke. And I told you, you're not my date, you're just the one who gets to dance with me until Rogue Monk shows up.
*dances with*

It's close enough.

IRL: My dad is getting pissy. I've got to go. Turns out that I don't have the couple hours I thought I did.

Vespe Ratavo
2008-11-12, 08:13 PM
Vespe's player returns from a short walk, only to find three more pages of Prom.

He bashes his head against the desk. Over and over. Then he shudders at what it'll be like after he comes home from school tomorrow.

And Vespe continues to wait for Rabbit.

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 08:14 PM
I concur with the above statement. :smalltongue:

BOOYAH! No ninjas!

Quinsar
Hey!
Whatya know!
An illusion of Vince is suddenly next to Beholder!
He speaks in a very, very thick French accent.
Ah!
Bonjour my friend!:smallbiggrin:

This starts playing...
Soon. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6UJZtCz1-c)

EvilElitest
*dances with Silence*

While silence is gone, care to dance?

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 08:15 PM
*shrugs* Sure.

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 08:16 PM
Beholder clutches his chest at the sudden appearence of Vince, looking like he's setting up for a heart attack.

Don't do that! :smallmad::smalltongue:

Uh... heya... Vince. :smalltongue:

Sneak
2008-11-12, 08:17 PM
Europe is like much like Syrup, it is sweet, unhealthy in large amounts, and I am addicted to it
from
EE

"Huh. Might have to check it out sometime, then." Sneak nods sagely and falls asleep.

(Got some work I have to do.)

Ceric
*walks in*

Wow! Prom already started?

*checks watch* *curses PST* *heads for the food*

EvilElitest
*shrugs* Sure.
\
Mi si spazzare via i vostri piedi

*dances*
from
EE

Moff Chumley
Chumley, feeling unoriginal, slams on another Porcupine Tree song. What? You can't dance to it? Be creative, goddamit!

Nychta
*grins*

That's only because you havent seen me dance yet :smallwink:

*grabs Naddy and takes her for spin around the dance floor*
When the dance is over, Nadia sighs and hugs her brother.

That was fun, and thank you, she smiles. I'm going to go wait... don't break too many hearts.

Quinsar
Bonjour, again.
Comment allez-vous?

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 08:18 PM
*realizes both he and Mauve Shirt can't dance*
bugger

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 08:18 PM
Bonjour, again.
Comment allez-vous?

Oh, I'm good. Yourself?

Er... I think... >_>...

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 08:19 PM
Bonjour, again.
Comment allez-vous?

Sava Bien
from
EE

Felixaar
2008-11-12, 08:19 PM
When the dance is over, Nadia sighs and hugs her brother.

That was fun, and thank you, she smiles. I'm going to go wait... don't break too many hearts.

*grumbles*

Well, there goes that plan.

*keeps an eye on Naddy as he returns to the food table and spies the Prom for females he hasn't danced with yet (or males, I'm open-minded)*

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 08:20 PM
*realizes both he and Mauve Shirt can't dance*
bugger

Bah. You don't need to know how to dance to have fun. *passes spiked punch*

TheCountAlucard
2008-11-12, 08:21 PM
Alucard gently touches a digit to one of his fangs as he approaches the food table. "Hmm..." he says, looking over the selection there as the song changes once more (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH-UqB7uYiE&feature=related).

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 08:21 PM
Bah. You don't need to know how to dance to have fun. *passes spiked punch*
touche

*unknowingly drinks punch*
from
EE

Thufir
2008-11-12, 08:23 PM
*Snacks*

Hmm. Not many people here yet.

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 08:23 PM
>_>...

<_<...

The song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbfI8O30J7A) changes!

*cough* Wasn't me...

Quinsar
2008-11-12, 08:24 PM
I'm très bon.
How are you liking the prom?
Vince grins over at EE.
Ah! Tu- Ah! Vous êtes habillé comme Napoléon!
Où êtes-vous? Le Nouveau monde? Ou la France?

Lupy
2008-11-12, 08:24 PM
Lupy gets up. Beholder, fork 'em over.

SMEE
2008-11-12, 08:25 PM
*looks at the clock, still waiting for Wadledo...*

Where is he?

Felixaar
2008-11-12, 08:25 PM
Does it matter? :smallwink:

*offers SMEE a dance*

ooc: Reminder, people, you need to PM me your vote for Prom King/Queen. Select ONE COUPLE from the list on the OP and Pm it to me. I haven't gotten any votes so far, so, yeah.

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 08:26 PM
I'm très bon.

Oh, I'm liking it a whole lot...

I scurry off to leave Vince talking with EE, only to smack into Lupy. After getting back up,

Phooey... eh, here you go, 'buddy'. :smalltongue:

Lupy
2008-11-12, 08:26 PM
Hey, you can read them buddy.

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 08:27 PM
I'm très bon.
Vince grins over at EE.
Ah! Tu- Ah! Vous êtes habillé comme Napoléon!
Où êtes-vous? Le Nouveau monde? Ou la France?

Non, je suis Napoléon, actuellement de se cacher en Amérique

Pardonnez mon accent italien

Thufir
*looks at the clock, still waiting for Wadledo...*

Where is he?

I think he's trying to make sure he looks his best for you.

Moff Chumley
Chumley, still desperately in the midst of pilling an unnescessary number of amps onto the stage, slams on this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnbj0w8iOeM).

SMEE
2008-11-12, 08:28 PM

*offers SMEE a dance*

Ohh... a dance would be very nice. *offers her hand to Felixaar and waits him to pull her for the dance* :smallsmile:

Nychta

*offers SMEE a dance*

ooc: Reminder, people, you need to PM me your vote for Prom King/Queen. Select ONE COUPLE from the list on the OP and Pm it to me. I haven't gotten any votes so far, so, yeah.

((Yes. Send them to him, the Aussie over there. :smallsmile:))

Beholder1995
Hey, you can read them buddy.

Oh, okay, then. :smalltongue:

*hoards books mock greedily*

~-~

So, Lupster... how are you liking the Prom?...

Lupy
2008-11-12, 08:29 PM
Be better if Leigh was in our time zone.

Felixaar
*yanks SMEE with sudden force onto the dance floor and begins to twirl around*

Quinsar
Oh, mon s'excuse, grand seigneur de la France.
The hologram half bows.

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 08:30 PM
Be better if Leigh was in our time zone.

True.

You likey my sig? :smallamused::smallbiggrin:

Beholder's signature appears in the air, floating above him and Lupy...

Alleine
2008-11-12, 08:30 PM
*sneaks over to the punchbowl*

>.>

<.<

*dumps in a bag of skittles and crawls under the table*

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 08:31 PM
Oh, mon s'excuse, grand seigneur de la France.
The hologram half bows.

Forgiven, je suis dans la clandestinité après tout. Êtes-vous de la principale de terre ou les colonies?
from
EE

Lupy
2008-11-12, 08:32 PM
Huh Beholder, I see you got Quin to move your hand from where it was in the original. Did your mom pass out? :smalltongue:

Copacetic
Sneakily Frigs grabs a cup of punch and drinks it at once. Hey Mauve, want to dance?

Felixaar
*ties Lupy and Beholder together, forcing them to dance together to kill time*

Duct tape. Hallelujah!

*does this all while still managing to dance with SMEE*

Moff Chumley
*sneaks over to the punchbowl*

>.>

<.<

*dumps in a bag of skittles and crawls under the table*

Chumley, still in the midst of who knows what, runs over, and drains the punch bowl through a net, and keeps the skittles. Mine.

Oh jeez, we forgot the xylophone! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Fc9lvRMy0)

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 08:33 PM
Sneakily Frigs grabs a cup of punch and drinks it at once. Hey Mauve, want to dance?

bugger off, this is my dance. You don't want to mess with an angry hobbit:smallwink:
from
EE

Mauve Shirt
*fishes skittles out of punch* Why not. EE's talking in French again.

Beholder1995
Huh Beholder, I see you got Quin to move your hand from where it was in the original. Did your mom pass out? :smalltongue:

You shut up. That was all an accident. :smalltongue:

EDIT::: My my, but this is akward. :smalleek::smalltongue:

Lupy
Cuts himself free. Hey! I don't roll like that pal! :smallmad:

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 08:34 PM
*fishes skittles out of punch* Hey Alleine, wanna dance? EE's talking in French again.

would you prefer english? I have a slight Italian accent and i can't compliment your looks as well, but it could serve

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 08:35 PM
English would be perfect, accents are sexy. The other option is German. :smallwink:

Beholder1995
Cuts himself free. Hey! I don't roll like that pal! :smallmad:

*SNORT*

*cough* Lupy... did you just say you don't... roll like that?... :smalleek::smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

Lupy
*chases Felixxar with a midget launcher, firing midgets all over the place*

EvilElitest
English or German, or I'm dancing with other folks. :smallwink:

Ich könnte nicht verweigern möglicherweise ein Mädchen wie Sie

Moff Chumley
2008-11-12, 08:36 PM
*Joins in ridicule*

Felixaar
*fishes skittles out of punch* Why not. EE's talking in French again.

*steals said skittles*

ooc: A reminder everyone, it's perfectly okay to vote yourself as King/Queen. It's not considered very nice though, and your conscience will eventually claim victory over you. Maybe.

TFT
*Arrives at the dance, and seeing no one he knows heads towards the food*
Interesting choice of music... (to no one in particular)

Quinsar
Non, je ne suis propriétaire de mon domicile si. Je suis Vince Dredicus, actuellement un soldat américain né en France.
"Permettez-moi de vous dire, la démocratie, ils ont mis en place maintenant, c'est bien, mais rien comparé à la France que nous avions sous votre règne!"

Lupy
*SNORT*

*cough* Lupy... did you just say you don't... roll like that?... :smalleek::smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

It means I'm not gay Beholder. Shut up, perv. :smallsigh: :smalltongue:

Not that I have a problem with homosexuality. Colin don't hurt me.

EvilElitest

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moff Chumley
2008-11-12, 08:37 PM
Just checking... is anyone listening to the music? Response to this post will be awarded with a cookie.

TheCountAlucard
Alucard blinks slowly, looking around the snack table for an esculent dish that would suit the vampire's taste. He is not looking at the table.

Just checking... is anyone listening to the music? Response to this post will be awarded with a cookie.

(Every second of it. :smallsmile:)

Mauve Shirt
Ich könnte nicht verweigern möglicherweise ein Mädchen wie Sie

:smallamused: *swoons*

Lupy
Get back here you!

Beholder1995

Hey, look! It's that kid from Rudy! Only... he's three and a half feet tall! :smalltongue:

*hides under table to evade storm of short people*

*and periodically releases hungry badgers from under tablecloth*

~-~

I'm thinking I'll have to turn in for the night, Lupy. I'd rather not think about how many pages I'll have to read through tommorow. :smalltongue::smalleek:

Thufir
*ties Lupy and Beholder together, forcing them to dance together to kill time*

Duct tape. Hallelujah!

*does this all while still managing to dance with SMEE*

That's an amazing talent you have there.

@Moff: I'm listening to it.

SMEE
2008-11-12, 08:38 PM
You're quite a good dancer Felix. *twirls, twirls, twirls*

Copacetic
*glares at EE*

Grr....

Hey, I speak German! Come dance with me

Deathslayer7
*continues watching clock* :smallsigh::smallsigh::smallsigh:

rubakhin

I am!

(Don't want any cookies though. I baked some earlier. They were nasty. I'm right off them for a while.)

Lupy
I'm thinking I'll have to turn in for the night, Lupy. I'd rather not think about how many pages I'll have to read through tommorow. :smalltongue::smalleek:

See ya man. Maybe Leigh'll be on tomorrow.

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-12, 08:39 PM
*glares at EE*

Grr....

Hey, I speak German! Come dance with me

Next dance I promise.

Moff Chumley
2008-11-12, 08:39 PM
Also, ten minute prog songs are just what you're going to live with. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y1x04hAUT4&feature=related)

Moff Chumley
2008-11-12, 08:40 PM
Glad to here that the time off of my math homework is being put to good use.

Felixaar
2008-11-12, 08:40 PM
You're quite a good dancer Felix. *twirls, twirls, twirls*

Which is quite amazing, considering I know only one dance - The Felix, AKA the make it up as you go along. You're not bad on your feet either, though :smallwink:.

*dodges a flying midget*

EvilElitest
2008-11-12, 08:41 PM
Non, je ne suis propriétaire de mon domicile si. Je suis Vince Dredicus, actuellement un soldat américain né en France.
"Permettez-moi de vous dire, la démocratie, ils ont mis en place maintenant, c'est bien, mais rien comparé à la France que nous avions sous votre règne!"
Ah, qu'il est assez bonne. Je suis d'accord, ils court mai ont été, les jours de la Révolution sont les véritables temps de la gloire et la liberté
De ma bouche ont été quelques citations ici

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/n/napoleon_bonaparte.htmlTo Mauve
Machen Sie sich keine Sorgen, ich bin smitten sowohl von Ihrem Geschmack in Kleidung, aber auch listig Sie Verständnis der Natur der Tropen

Thufir
*Takes sweeping bow to Rubakhin*
Would you do me the honour of a dance, sir?

Copacetic
Bis dann hübsche Dame And with that, Frigs wanders off for more punch.

Lupy
2008-11-12, 08:42 PM
*sighs*

Guys, go home, I'll call you if I need to shoot anyone else.

*several annoyed hobbity sorts leave*

EvilElitest
Next dance I promise.
wird dieser Tanz immer zu Ende

Quinsar
THe hologram flickers out as the pizza man is here... For my soul.

Lupy
2008-11-12, 08:43 PM
Quinny! Save your soul! Save some sausage! [*iz hungry*]

Beholder1995
2008-11-12, 08:43 PM
See ya man. Maybe Leigh'll be on tomorrow.

Maybe.

As my last post, hungry badgers begin to attack Lupy!

Guess what begins to play (http://weebls-stuff.com/toons/badgers/)... :smallamused::smallbiggrin:

wadledo
2008-11-12, 08:44 PM
*sits, waiting for her date to come pick her up as well*

Hopefully he won't be late...

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"
Wadledo speeds past the other guests, a look of mild desperation on his face.
"Oh crap, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! Why oh why oh why oh why am I so damn late?"
Wadledo stops in front of SMEE, his flowers looking a little battle weary and torn.
"Err, sorry I'm late?"
A few of the flowers finally give up the ghost, proofing into non-existence.
He holds out the bouquet with a shy grin, one hand rubbing his neck awkwardly.

Felixaar
Yeah ill take a double deep pepperoni and... oh no it's you!

*slides gently into the background as Wadledo arrives, tossing SMEE a casual wink as he goes*

EvilElitest
Bis dann hübsche Dame And with that, Frigs wanders off for more punch.

Sie ist keine Dam, sie ist mehr wie die Sonne, Glorious in seiner Pracht

If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god.

Lupy
CURSE YOU BEHOLDER!!!!