PDA

View Full Version : The Garden of Butterflies. (Home of Neirian)

Lex-Kat
2008-11-12, 07:38 PM
The Garden of Butterflies is filled with lush green grass, trees of infinite variety, and many more variety of flowers.

A cool breeze blows though periodically. But otherwise, it is a warm summer day. The sky remains blue, with whispy clouds overhead. Birds can be heard in the distance, but are rarely seen.

The big attraction is, of course, the butterflies. There seem to be butterflies everywhere. Not so many as to be crushed with every step, just enough that you can't look at a flower without a butterfly resting upon it.

==========================

WARNING: This is where Neirian resides. She has ultimate power here.

This is not a Temple. Mortals may enter by invite only. Once invited, they may come and go, until uninvited.

If you wish to visit her temple, go here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92656)

Raistlin1040
2008-11-12, 08:31 PM
Amour appears, unsure of what to expect.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-12, 08:47 PM
Amour will see before him a delicate looking white crystal table, with two matching chairs.

On the table is a tea setting, two empty plates, a sandwich tray in the middle, filled with various finger sandwiches (what he likes is there, along with others), and a glass of water for both.

A lovely woman is sitting in one seat. She has beautiful pixie wings on her back, but she looks to be about 5' 6" tall. Please, have a seat. She stands and waves to the chair across from her.

Raistlin1040
2008-11-12, 08:51 PM
Amour takes the seat. Thank you. He takes a sip of his water, apparently unaware of how to start the conversation.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-12, 09:01 PM
The water is exquisite. It tastes pure. And very cool.

Lexington seems to think highly of you. Neirian says, politely. One lump or two? She says as she begins to pour some tea for Amour.

Raistlin1040
2008-11-12, 09:06 PM
I've found her to be quite nice as well, despite an initial setback. Amour thinks for a moment. Two please. He replies. Of course, not being a tea drinker, he doesn't exactly know what the difference will be.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-12, 09:11 PM
So, what brings you here, Amour. It is you who contacted me, correct? I can't read everyone's minds, especially not a God's. She smiles as she drops to sugar cubes into his tea.

She then pours her own, and adds five cubes.

Raistlin1040
2008-11-12, 09:14 PM
Amour nods. Yes, it was me. He takes a sip of his tea. Well, like I said, I want to get to know some of the other gods and goddesses here. I've heard about you from a couple different people, and considering I know a few of your worshippers, it seemed like a good start. He takes another drink of the tea.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-12, 09:25 PM
Well, I am the goddess of Life, Death, and recently, Love for the Amazon Pixies. I use butterflies to shepherd the spirits of my followers to their rightful place. Some are reincarnated, while others are sent to live in my own version of heaven. She smiles.

I take great comfort in helping my people as much as I can.

Raistlin1040
2008-11-12, 09:29 PM
Amour nods and smiles back. Interesting. I am the God of all things Artistic. Paintings, sculpture, music, dance, things like that.

(Deadtime for like, two hours)

Raistlin1040
2008-11-12, 11:53 PM
Amour frowns. Yeah, that must be awful. He sits in silence for a moment. Well, you're welcome to visit whenever you like. A short warning, a few minutes in advance would be all I would need.

(*Blinks* Where did the posts go?)

Lex-Kat
2008-11-12, 11:53 PM
That sounds beautiful. I'd like to visit sometime. But I'm very vulnerable outside of this garden. So you will have to excuse me for being cautious.

Raistlin1040
2008-11-12, 11:56 PM
Amour nods. I keep the Temple fairly well protected. A few of my friends have tried to burn it down on occasion.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-13, 12:25 AM
Your friends have tried to burn it down. She has a look of stunned amusement. What kind of friends do you have?

Raistlin1040
2008-11-13, 12:26 AM
The interesting kind. Amour remarks. Very interesting.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-13, 12:40 AM
((Oops! I deleted the posts. I thought it sounded a little off. Sorry. Here is a better version.))

There is also one other problem. Mortals tend to see either my Life and Love side, or the Death side. For those who see Life, I bring immense joy to their hearts. But for the others... She looks terribly saddened. Few survive.

So, you'd need to clear out your Temple. I can't distinguish what is in their hearts, until it is too late.

Raistlin1040
2008-11-13, 12:46 AM
I understand, though I don't think there would be much of a problem with my clerics.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-13, 12:52 AM
If you are sure. But I would be more comfortable, maybe with only one there. If he passes, then I won't mind others.

I'm just, well, fearful of causing them harm. It could put a strain on our friendship. She reaches out a hand, and smiles.

Raistlin1040
2008-11-13, 12:54 AM
Amour smiles back, taking her hand. They're an optimistic sort, on the whole, though I suppose it would probably be best if they weren't all running around. Perhaps only my high cleric and a few others.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-13, 01:04 AM
Could we go there now? She sounds almost giddy. As I said, my dear Lexi thinks the world of you. From what I see in her thoughts, it is a beautiful place to behold.

Full of great works of art. And snow, in one of your courtyards. She stands and spins, her dress flowing around her.

Raistlin1040
2008-11-13, 01:08 AM
Amour closes his eyes, looking at the Temple in his mind. He slowly shakes his head. No, I'm afraid not. One of my friends is there, and I'm not sure which side of you she would see. I need to get back to my temple, anyway. Tomorrow perhaps. Contact me, I'll let you know. Thanks for the tea. Amour nods to her and stands, disappearing.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-13, 01:13 AM
Neirian slightly bows, and smiles as he disappears. Bye.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-09, 12:41 AM
Neirian sits on what looks to be a cloud. She concentrates and tries to make contact with Amour. Speak to me, my friend. Let me know where you are.

Raistlin1040
2008-12-09, 12:43 AM
I can't. Comes a quiet reply.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-09, 01:31 AM
She breaths a sigh of relief. At least I know I can still contact you. Have you contacted Rabbit? She needs you.

Raistlin1040
2008-12-09, 01:36 AM
I've been watching, making sure she's alright. She's upset, yeah, but I think she will be fine, she doesn't need me there.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-09, 01:41 AM
If you say so. I saw her, when she visited where the Temple stood. She looked... dead.

And speaking of the temple. Why did you take it? I was only watching from a distance, and was about to enter after Rabbit left, and it vanished before she'd even gotten a yard away. The look on her face. It broke my heart.

Raistlin1040
2008-12-09, 01:45 AM
There's a pause. When Amour speaks again, his voice is slow, and wavering, though he keeps it under control. I don't know, it just seemed like the best idea. I didn't want the temple to serve as a memorial or anything.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-09, 01:53 AM
I don't understand. I don't know why you left, why you won't come back. I don't understand why you won't talk to Rabbit, your Chosen One. She's talking to one of your priests right now. Speak to his mind, ask him if he'd lend you his body, just so that you can reassure her.

Raistlin1040
2008-12-09, 01:57 AM
I'm not sure I can talk to her. I wouldn't know what to say.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-09, 02:06 AM
Explain to her why you left. Assure her that you are not abandoning her. You can bring her to where ever you are. She can visit you there, and she'll never have to see me again.

I won't send butterflies to watch her. I won't take over Lex's body in front of her, unless it is of extreme importance. For all intents and purposes, I'll be dead to her, as she wishes.

But you need to let her know that you still care for her.

But what do I know. I only know her from what my favorite Pixie tells me. And that one is as blind to Rabbit's faults, as if she worshipped Rabbit or even Turtle, and not me. Amour may feel some laughter come through.
((And really, what do I know. I read the stuff between you and RHL, and am jealous. I don't know how you do it.))

Raistlin1040
2008-12-09, 03:53 AM
Another long pause. If she asks for me, I will go to her. That's all I think I can promise with certainty.

(Lots of practice Lex, lots of practice.)

Lex-Kat
2008-12-09, 03:59 AM
Neirian sighs. I guess that is as best as I'll get. You take care of yourself, Amour. And don't be afraid to talk to me, if you wish.

Oh, and what happened to Harth. He was in your Temple when you left, wasn't he?

Raistlin1040
2008-12-09, 04:16 AM
Look, I just think she'll be best off if I'm not around alright? A pause. I don't know about Harth. I guess he went to his own plane, maybe, or somewhere else.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-09, 04:25 AM
I understand. I think you are wrong. But I do not wish to argue with you.

Raistlin1040
2008-12-09, 04:26 AM
How am I wrong, Neirian? Amour's voice is fairly level, despite how stressed he is.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-09, 04:42 AM
When she came to you, she was a different person than she is now. You changed her life. And it wasn't a small change. It was monumental.

She believed in you. The one that looked at all Gods with disdain. She embraced you, like she has no other. The rest of us, we are just manipulators, liars, and betrayers. But not you. Amour. You are different.

Maybe it's because you are still young, compared to some others. Maybe you are just a rebel, with a cause. But you are a lover, and she loves you.

But the way you left, it was as much a betrayal as anything I may have done. And not just for her, for all of your followers.

But again, this is just my view.

Raistlin1040
2008-12-09, 04:45 AM
And suddenly, wherever he is, Amour feels very small. Like a child, being reprimanded. His voice wavers, near cracking. I...understand.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-09, 04:54 AM
I... I'm sorry, Amour. I didn't mean to sound harsh. I guess you hurt me, too.

I was scared that you wouldn't talk to me. And now I fear that I am pushing you away, even more.

I... I must go. I have souls to tend to. I will try to contact you later. Of course, you don't have to reply, if you don't want to. The connection begins to fade as Neirian slowly pulls her consciousness away.

((God Away Time))

happyturtle
2008-12-12, 12:47 PM
Turtle looks around her, confused.

"... am I ... dead?"

Lex-Kat
2008-12-12, 01:52 PM
Neirian is sitting at the tea set mentioned above. She stands up and gracefully moves to Turtle's side. No, my dear. But you almost lost your soul, and I couldn't have that. Have some tea.

((If Turtle drinks the tea, it taste like whatever she wishes it to. Even chocolate milk, or anything else.))

happyturtle
2008-12-12, 01:56 PM
Turtle drinks the tea, more because her goddess told her to than because she's thirsty. Since she was just in battle lust mode, she's not really thinking of anything in particular, so it just tastes like tea.

"Alek can steal souls now?" :smalleek:

Lex-Kat
2008-12-12, 02:14 PM
Yes and no. Neirian pauses a moment. He has no soul at the moment, so he is looking to replace the one he lost. So for the time being, yes he can. There is nothing I can do to stop him.

Unless you think I should give him one of my souls. She indicates towards the distance, and stream of souls can be seen flowing past the garden. It's a very beautiful sight.

happyturtle
2008-12-12, 02:18 PM
"I don't know... wouldn't his insanity taint the soul you gave him?"

Lex-Kat
2008-12-12, 02:20 PM
It was sarcasm, dear one. I wouldn't trap a soul into a monster like him. She smiles sweetly. So, how are things going for you and Fan?

happyturtle
2008-12-12, 02:26 PM
Turtle looks down at her teacup, her face turning red.

"I think... I may be falling for him again. Maybe. I mean, yeah, he's pompous and a little nutzoid. But I like that he's passionate about things. I'm that way too."

Lex-Kat
2008-12-12, 02:29 PM
Good. That is why I wanted to leave your memories the way they are. You need to look at Fan from a different view, and if you can still find the love you had before, then it was meant to be.

((DEADTIME))

happyturtle
2008-12-12, 03:00 PM
"He's a good kisser too," Turtle mumbles, though as her teacup is in front of her mouth, it probably wasn't meant to be heard. Then she decides she really wants to change the subject. "How can I fight Alek if you have to bring me here whenever he tries to take my soul? Running away from a battle isn't something I do." :smalleek: "Wenomir! He's alone with him!"

Lex-Kat
2008-12-12, 07:33 PM
Your friend, Wenomir, is fine. Alek left soon after I brought you here.

As for fighting him, I'd suggest a slight change of tactics. Don't get tangled up with him. Try to keep out of his range of attack.

You should talk to your Uncle Raven, or Alex. One of them could probably help.

happyturtle
2008-12-13, 04:54 PM
"Neirian... can I ask you something?" Turtle asks hesitantly.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-13, 08:31 PM
Of course. You can ask me anything you want.

happyturtle
2008-12-14, 06:26 AM
"My Lex. I just want her to be happy, and she isn't. She pretends, but I know she isn't. And I don't know how to help her. Is it selfish of me to want her with me when I can't love her the way she wants me too? Should I let her go? But I don't want to lose her. I just love her so much. She's my best friend." The words come out all in a rush.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-14, 03:38 PM
Neirian floats over and puts a comforting arm around Turtle. Turtle, you did let her go. You have freed her, a couple of times. Asking her why she'd want to stay with you, and telling her to find someone more worthy. I don't think she will leave your side, unless you, or her duties to her kingdom, force her to.

I have not forced her to stay, she does so out of love and loyalty to you. The only things that test that loyalty are the fights between you and Rabbit, and her jealousy of Fan. She doesn't even love me as much. Neirian smiles.

Even after you nearly killed her, how much effort did you have to put into gaining her love and trust?

happyturtle
2008-12-14, 03:42 PM
"Almost none," Turtle whispered. "But she's not happy. Is there anything I can do?"

((gabbly can't see me... I'm using talkinator))

Lex-Kat
2008-12-14, 04:50 PM
Just be her friend, Turtle. That is all I can tell you. Now, it is time for you to go back home. With that, Neirian will send Turtle back to where she was, when this conversation should have started. :smallsmile:

Reinholdt
2009-01-10, 01:43 PM
Neirian should here whispers in her mind. "Princess Lexington is in trouble. Hurry. You must save her. Princess Lexington is in trouble. Hurry. You must..." over and over. Pictures of Lex in pain ought to flash through her mind. Should she wish to go save her, she'll instinctively be shown a route with which to get to her.

((Taking said route results in capture. Finding Lex through Divine sensory is not possible while Lex remains caged.))

Lex-Kat
2009-01-10, 02:03 PM
Neirian doesn't think twice. She immediately follows to where her Lexington is.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-10, 04:18 PM
Neirian, Turtle, and Lex (and maybe Rabbit) appear in the Garden. Neirian collapses.

happyturtle
2009-01-10, 04:23 PM
"Goddess!" Turtle falls to her knees next to Neirian and examines her. :smalleek:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-10, 04:35 PM
Lex flies to Neirian's side. Grandma!?!

I'm just weakened, child. I will send you back to GLoG now. And with a wave, she attempts to send them both away.

happyturtle
2009-01-10, 04:37 PM
"Isn't there anything we can---" Turtle is sent away before she can finish.

Fan
2009-01-10, 04:49 PM
Fanboy appears in the garden of butter flies looking for happy.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-10, 04:53 PM
She is no longer here, Champion. Look for her at home. He doesn't see Neirian.

Fan
2009-01-10, 05:02 PM
Fan knowing that being in a dieties realm she is omnicsent asks a simple quesition..
"What Happened Nerian?"

Lex-Kat
2009-01-10, 05:24 PM
Cal has summoned a world destroyer in your realm. It needs to be stopped. Anymore, I cannot say.

Fan
2009-01-12, 05:41 AM
Fanboy plane shifts into the gaden of butterflies.
"I HAD him. I had it alll under control... WHY did this have to happen the beast was dead! WHY!?"

Sceaming to no one in paticular.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 05:43 AM
Turtle appears, still holding the sword covered with the blood of her goddess. She still doesn't speak.

Fan
2009-01-12, 05:48 AM
Fanboy upon seeing Turtle, and rembering all too well the events that had transpired before will attempt to chargeher, and pin her agasinst the nearest tree.
"WHY!?!?!!!! It was dead Happy DEAD! You spilled her blood for no reason, and no shes gone!"

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 05:54 AM
Turtle is pinned, the sword dropping from her hands.

She doesn't answer or meet his eyes. If he hasn't shut down the psychic link, he'll be feeling nearly overwhelming waves of grief, guilt, and shame.

Fan
2009-01-12, 06:01 AM
Upon feeling the waves it all become too much for Fanboy letting go turtle, and collasping to the padded ground weeping for his goddess.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 06:07 AM
Turtle, still shellshocked, turns and walks away from Fan. Not trying to go anywhere other than Away.

She was never going to be anything other than a killer. A monster.

Eventually, she stumbles and falls to the ground and lies there, unmoving.

Fan
2009-01-12, 06:11 AM
fan is swallowed by a deadtime ooze that can barely stand all of that bitter self pity.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 11:09 AM
Without conscious decision, Happy has shapeshifted into a small turtle and withdrawn completely into her shell.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 02:39 PM
Lex *POPS* in and tries to comfort Turtle. What happened Mistress?

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 02:41 PM
Turtle comes out of her shell. "Neirian is dead, Lex. I killed her."

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 02:54 PM
Lex backs away. You... you what?? Why? She begins to sob. She stays out of reach of Turtle.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 02:57 PM
Turtle shifts back into her normal shape, curled up hugging her knees. She makes no move to approach Lex or even look at her.

"She told me to do it. That her blood was needed to kill the Old God. But it wasn't. It was for nothing. I killed her for nothing."

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 03:15 PM
Lex, flutters to Happy and hugs her. I believe you, Turtle. You did what she asked. But, why was it for nothing? Didn't it work? Of course, she's still crying.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 03:20 PM
Turtle doesn't hug Lex back. "It was already dead. I didn't have to kill her."

Fan
2009-01-12, 03:20 PM
Fanboy gets up from his position of self loathing, and goes to find the bloody thing that told him to come here in the first place.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 03:28 PM
When Fanboy is released from the DEADTIME ooze, that is when she appears.

A beautiful woman appears between Turtle and Fanboy. She will try to force Turtle to not only stand, but face her as the woman she normally sees. She will cast a holding spell on Fanboy. To keep him seperate from everyone else.

Stop being pathetic and stand up tall, Champions of Neirian. There is a slight sneer in her voice.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 03:32 PM
Turtle is forced to her feet.

Fan
2009-01-12, 03:33 PM
Being held inside some weird magic field fanboy merely returns the womans sneer.
"Some champions we are. Letting our goddess die before ourselves."

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 03:47 PM
She gives Fanboy a half-smile. You know. That's exactly what I was thinking. Some champion you are Fanboy. Always attacking. Always self-righteous. Everytime you are hurt, you react like a wounded animal, striking out at those you feel are to blame. She flicks her left hand at him, he should feel as if a powerful goddess just slapped his face.

Then she turns to Turtle. And you, Rainbow Servant. Why did you kill me, her? All she wanted was for you to use her blood to kill the monster. Yes, she was planning on dying, but slowly. You obviously misunderstood her intentions. She flicks her hand again, same result, only to Turtle.

And you, you incompetant, stupid, lazy, cake-baker. I am insulted that you are even in my family. Begone from my sight. And with a wave, Lex disappears.

Gran...

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 03:51 PM
Turtle says nothing to the woman's rebuke of Fan or herself.

But then she insulted Lex.

"How dare you? Lex is the best and truest friend anyone could ever have. What did you do to her?" :smallmad:

And she charges to the attack.

Fan
2009-01-12, 03:54 PM
Fanboy has a huge red spot where the slapwas, but doesn't show any reaction.
"Yes, I do react like a wounded animal when someone hurts Happy, or someone close to me. Because its all I have that matters to me. Happy, Melody, Neirian, and now my son are the only people who have ever shown anything that wasn't hate towards me, and I'm NEVER going to let go of that."

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 04:05 PM
The new goddess freezes Turtle in her tracks. So you love the cake-baker? Why? She wants your husband dead. Did you know that she purposely ignored Rabbit as she ploted against him? She smiles. Lex was not as true a friend as you wish to believe. And she is not a true Amazon Pixie Princess. She wishes to act like a male, and now she is one.

Then she looks to Fanboy. Which is why Neirian was going to strip you of your Champion status, even before she died. You're arrogance and hot-headed reactions caused her much pain. But she also felt overly compassionate for you. So she kept putting it off, not wishing to hurt you, either.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 04:14 PM
"What are you?" Turtle whispers, tears running down her face.

Fan
2009-01-12, 04:17 PM
"Arrogance?" Fanboy smiled a full fang filled smile that looked a tad more feral than it should have.
"I gave up everything for Nerian. My status as a elder, my magic, and even at one point my life. All in the name of love. The the only reason I've ever attacked anyone is for the love of my life over there. Too be honest I could care lesswhat Rabbit does with Draken in her hall, but since it endangered my family I took action to make their lives better. If that is arrogance then I'm the most arrogant bastard on the planet."

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 04:24 PM
Why, don't you recognize me, Turtle? The glow dims, and the body shifts to be smaller, more pixie like. She looks like the pixie Turtle saw at the cliffside, when Neirian had lost her power. Except, slightly different. I'm. Your. Goddess. She smirks.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 04:27 PM
"No. My goddess would never be so cruel to Lex."

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 04:35 PM
Oh, you don't know? Neirian never told you? When you kill Neirian, the essence of the Goddess is passed to the next living member of the family. Right now, in the capiol city of Neirian, I, Jaseria, mother of the current queen, have died of a sudden dreadful heart-attack. I had been feeling sick, but then suddenly, there was a stabbing pain in my chest, and I died, before I could get to the clerics.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 04:49 PM
Turtle doesn't speak aloud.

To Fan: Did you know? Do you understand? What does this mean?

Fan
2009-01-12, 04:56 PM
"No, I didn't, and I think it means that Nerian isn't dead."

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 05:25 PM
No. She is. Our Neirian, the one who chose us and redeemed us, she's dead.

Turtle will attempt to walk over to Fan.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 05:35 PM
She will find she is able to move again.

Neirian starts glowing and grows to about 5'6". She begins wandering about, changing things. Redecorating.

Fan
2009-01-12, 05:38 PM
Fan tries to move as well towards Happy..

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 05:41 PM
Turtle reaches for Fan and (if he lets her) collapses into his arms, crying uncontrollably.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 05:41 PM
Yes, yes. She let's him move as well. But neither of them can get close to her.

Fan
2009-01-12, 06:02 PM
Fan goes to hug Happy a single tear streaming down his face.
"I'm sorry for what I said earlier Happy. I know now that it wasn't your fault, and that you were merely following orders. I forgive you Happy, and I can only hope you can do the same for me. I should have been supporting you in your moment of need,, and ionstead I shunnned you."

Fan as usual blames himself.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 06:13 PM
Happy is sobbing too hard to speak.

You were right though. It was my fault. She's gone, and it's my fault. I... I loved her so much. She saved us. She gave us redemption, when we didn't deserve it. And I killed her.

Fan
2009-01-12, 06:19 PM
"It was in the heat of the moment, and she asked you to do it. It was a misenterprentation any person could have made. And she is not truely dead Happy. Her spirit carries on in our hearts, and our memories. That, and with the new Nerian comes a new chapter in our lives. I know its going to be difficult to forgive yourself, but as we learned in our redemption that is the first step to progress. Anyway, unless Nerian has anything important to say I think you need to get home, and get some good food, and some rest Happy."

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 06:25 PM
No! You can't leave just yet. ((Yes, I know it was in your mind, but she's been eavesdropping.))

You need to be rewarded for your service to my mother. She smiles at the two. Ask of me anything, and I will consider it.

The Garden of Butterflies, is now very spartan. The onlly decorations are racks of weaponry. The plants remain, but are no longer adorned with multiples of Butterflies. They now see a stream of many shades of grey running through the middle, which breaks into two smaller streams.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 06:31 PM
Turtle turns from Fan, but still holds his hand. "I only want to be a good person, Goddess. I know I don't deserve redemption, but I don't want to lose it. Will you... still be able to guide me?"

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 06:39 PM
Such a humble request, Turtle. I will guide you. Just know that I am not the Neirian of old. Turtle will gain two levels as Neirian's Champion.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 08:14 PM
"I just... never want to be that person again, that I used to be. Please, Goddess, what happened to ... your mother? Is she someplace... at peace?"

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 08:24 PM
Yes, Turtle, she is.

There will be a loud *POP* behind Turtle. When she looks, she will see Lex curled up in a small ball, shaking.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 08:27 PM
:smalleek: Turtle runs to pick up Lex and cuddle her, if she can.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-12, 08:34 PM
She can.

Lex looks up. Mistress? Then she hugs Turtle tight. Oh, Mistress, it was horrible.

I give her back to you, Turtle. In gratitude for your loyalty.

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 08:48 PM
"What happened to you, dearest?" Turtle holds and kisses her.

Fan
2009-01-13, 05:26 AM
Fanboy thought about this for abit his first thought had been to ask for his family to live a peaceful life, but he knew that could last so long with beings like draken around, so that was out.; His second thought had been to live a life free of people who would do them harm, but Turtle's Uncle Raven occasionally did that to Turtle much to Fans dismay. He knew he couldn't ask her to rid the worlds of Draken as the last Nerian died to one of his creations in a attempt to allow another to defeat it...
"Goddess. I request that you protect my daughter Melody from a entity known as Alek. I'm no psychic and he has done horrible things to her while I watch helplessly, and... I just want her to be safe... and as long as I know hes around I know Melody can't sleep soundly with the threat of complete mental distruction constantly looming over her. "

happyturtle
2009-01-13, 05:59 AM
Turtle returns to Fan's side, carrying Lex, and leans against him, sliding one arm around his waist. Instead of asking for power, he'd chosen protection for her darling Melody. "I love you."

Her psychic link with Fan carries love and gratitude, while the link with Lex is transmitting love and reassurance, attempting to soothe her.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-13, 03:04 PM
Well, Fanboy. You certainly show improvement. As she worships another, I cannot give her direct protection. But, what I can do is give you some things that should help you.

A cloak appears before Fanboy. Within the folds is a pair of silver earrings.

This is a cloak of pockets. There are a hundred pockets to fill, but when you reach into any one, what you are looking for, will appear in that pocket.

As for the earrings, they are the same as the amulet she already wears. Together, they should block Alek's attacks, even more.

Or, you can wear one earring, and she the other. When she is attacked, you will know it instantly. You will not be able to attack Alek directly, just give your daughter love and support.

If you are a powerful enough telepath, you may be able to follow the telepathic frequency back to it's source.

Lex continues to cling to Turtle.

Neirian looks at her. Stop whimpering girl. It's over now.

Fanboy will receive two levels as a Rainbow Servant.

Fan
2009-01-13, 03:23 PM
"Well, I'm not much of a telepath, so I think I'll just give her both of them to her. Thank you so much Nerian, and I assure you I'm a much different man than what I was when I first became the champion of Nerian. Also, if you would allow it I would like it if Lex, my wife, and I could get home to GLoG."

He says attempting to don the cloak, and store the earrings in one of the pockets.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-13, 03:48 PM
Yes, you may go now. But know that I am watching you, constantly. You represent me. And, unlike my mother, I am less forgiving when you make me look bad, understood?

Before either can answer, they are teleported back home.