PDA

View Full Version : Getting the game

amelikian
2006-08-30, 07:28 PM
Hey, I preordered the game at origins. Any ideas when i'll get it? Help would be appreciated. Thanks

apegamer
2006-08-31, 10:11 AM
The games are due to arrive in three weeks (3rd week of September), assuming all goes well.

At that point, those who preordered the games will get them sent out immediately, in the order that they pre-ordered the games. Those who pre-ordered at Origins are at the very front of the list.

Right now I've got a massive stack of sales receipts just sitting and waiting to be put into boxes along with games and books, and shipped to happy customers.

Heck, I even had to ship MY only copy of the game off to a distributor show, and so I don't even have a game any more!

amelikian
2006-08-31, 02:57 PM
The games are due to arrive in three weeks (3rd week of September), assuming all goes well.

At that point, those who preordered the games will get them sent out immediately, in the order that they pre-ordered the games. Those who pre-ordered at Origins are at the very front of the list.

Right now I've got a massive stack of sales receipts just sitting and waiting to be put into boxes along with games and books, and shipped to happy customers.

Heck, I even had to ship MY only copy of the game off to a distributor show, and so I don't even have a game any more!

Cool thanks

amelikian
2006-09-30, 02:17 PM
Woot sorry to ressurect and old post but i got my game today. its nice and preatty. only downside: no dice they told us about at origins. Oh well got a magnet and an extra card so iguees it all works out.

Sargh
2006-09-30, 02:57 PM
how were the magnet and card packaged? i got mine today as well but can't locate these anywhere.

amelikian
2006-10-01, 08:10 PM
they were in the shipping box for me, might have to dig through the white foamy stuff to find it if theyre in there.

HHLoneWolf
2006-10-04, 08:03 AM
FYI

The magnet & promo card were a bonus for pre-ordering.

You should still have gotten the dice, so its not really a wash.

This may or may not concern you however, depending on whether you already have the 12-siders.

(If I'm wrong about that, someone let me know, but I had dice in my box.)

bwcMD
2006-10-05, 05:35 AM
Actually, the dice reference concerns a speculation by Kevin at Origins that the pre-order bonus would be a die with Belkar's face instead of a 1 (I think it was a 6-sider from Crystal Caste, if they couls get a good deal). Instead it turned into the magnet.

apegamer
2006-10-05, 09:07 AM
Actually, the dice reference concerns a speculation by Kevin at Origins that the pre-order bonus would be a die with Belkar's face instead of a 1 (I think it was a 6-sider from Crystal Caste, if they couls get a good deal). Instead it turned into the magnet.

Right, no promo dice. The magnet is pretty neat, right?