PDA

View Full Version : Promo Card

rekced
2006-08-16, 11:45 PM
Did anyone see that there was a promo card available at Gen Con called Zombie gamers? It is pretty cool. I wonder if he will do a bunch of promo cards for the game.

If you search for oots on ebay you can see a picture of the card.

RBPRX1204
2006-08-22, 12:47 AM
LOL, it's on ebay already? ::) Rich, you've made it too the big time if you are on ebay, buddy! Yeah, I haven't added the card to my game set yet. I just have it on a clip on my board by my desk. LOL It cracks me up everytime I see it.

WampaX
2006-08-22, 08:41 AM
The problem here, is that alot more people got the card than got the game. So you'll have to wait about a month to even use it. I'm surprised that none of the games are up on Ebay as they are the much hotter commodity. I mean, if you want to make a killing, Ebay your game right now and buy a new one when they come out with all the money you will get.

Alternatively, you can show up at Dragon*Con, find me wandering around and bug me for a free promo card, if you don't want to play the ebay game.

Traveling_Angel
2006-08-22, 12:38 PM
I wasn't able to find it on ebay.

WampaX, swarmed to death by gamers...

bwcMD
2006-08-28, 07:22 PM
For those of us who pre-ordered way back at Origins, any chances of seeing that promo card slipped into our stockings when our games ship?

apegamer
2006-08-28, 08:51 PM
That does seem fair to me, considering we're making people wait longer than anticipated to receive the game.

I think we'll have enough to put one with each pre-order.

tgva8889
2006-08-28, 10:52 PM
Could we perhaps get an image of said promo card? That would be coolfully awesome. I'd like to see this promo card, and then some more promos later in the future (should Ape Games decide to make more).

Justin_Miller
2006-08-28, 10:54 PM
That does seem fair to me, considering we're making people wait longer than anticipated to receive the game.

I think we'll have enough to put one with each pre-order.

My name is Justin Miller and I agree with this message.