PDA

View Full Version : I would like some input about my strip

kschotsch
2008-11-15, 03:45 PM
My comic strip is called Dingers ,it is about a family of rednecks. Dingers is a single panel strip. This strip I think has a lot of possibilties . I would just like some input about what you think about it. Any advise would be welcome. " www.kschotsch.webs.com "

PhantomFox
2008-11-15, 05:08 PM
Well, it's not bad. Nothing made me laugh, but I'm a hard audience to make laugh. (I did smile at a few though) The art is simplistic, but it isn't bad. Though I did notice that the same mouth position gets used a LOT. The images are PNGs which load slowly for me, not sure if there's a better format for it.
Overall, it wasn't bad, but there was nothing that makes me want to come back either.

Helanna
2008-11-15, 05:16 PM
This one (http://kschotsch.webs.com/pastdingerscomics.htm) is my favorite (I'm afraid of spiders) :smallbiggrin:

All in all, I think it shows a lot of promise. As was said, the artwork is pretty good, and I liked the jokes.

So keep working at it! It can only improve with time!

falconire
2008-11-15, 08:37 PM
You need navigation buttons or clear ones if they're there and I just can't find them. Readers don't want to search you site for the puzzle that gets them to the next strip.

The art style is ok, and it could go somewhere with practice. I didn't get the jokes though.