PDA

View Full Version : OOTS Board Game Incomplete

Argokirby
2006-08-15, 10:21 AM
I was recently at Gen Con Indy, and purchased a copy of the OOTS Board Game from Richard Burlew's booth. When I got home to San Antonio I excitingly opened it up to find half of the contents were missing. I for sure am missing the Loot/Trap deck, 8 stair cards, 6 character movement cards, 6 wound tokens, 2 12-sided dice.

Has anyone else had this proble. I e-mailed apegames, but have not heard from them yet.

Richard - I was great to meet you at GenCon, I can't wait to play the game.

Azrael
2006-08-15, 12:53 PM
Isn't there a GITP Products section now?

Lucky
2006-08-15, 12:54 PM
Not only that, but we have entire board dedicated to this game alone.

Azrael
2006-08-15, 01:16 PM
Not only that, but we have entire board dedicated to this game alone.

Learn something new everyday.

And to answer your question, you will have to wait for a response from APE. No one here can really help you and I doubt that Rich is going to start a second career as a customer sevice rep.

EDIT: I see your complaint, and raise you a solution! Over in the appropriate board you will find that the co-creator has registered for rules questions. Try PMing "apegamer" with your issue.

WampaX
2006-08-15, 04:15 PM
Learn something new everyday.

And to answer your question, you will have to wait for a response from APE. No one here can really help you and I doubt that Rich is going to start a second career as a customer sevice rep.

EDIT: I see your complaint, and raise you a solution! Over in the appropriate board you will find that the co-creator has registered for rules questions. Try PMing "apegamer" with your issue.

Voice of the Wampinator: Thread moving in progress, watch your toes.

apegamer
2006-08-15, 05:27 PM
I got your email about the missing parts, and I'll get you replacements as soon as I can.

Of the 300 games we sold, we got one other complaint from a customer that the 8-page comic was missing.

I've beaten the printer about the head and shoulder regions and he's assured me that their quality control group will pay closer attention before sending the rest of the games.

Argokirby
2006-08-16, 09:47 AM
Your a scolor and a gentalman, thank you!!!

I can't wait to play the game.

Azrael
2006-08-16, 01:56 PM
Scholar and a Gentleman?

;)

Justin_Miller
2006-08-16, 02:51 PM
Here's hoping this is all gets resolved to the satisfaction of all involved.

But yes, let this be a lesson to all... I work in retail and we get this from time to time.

"I bought X from your store and then drove Y miles home to my city of Z, and when we opened the fragile item, we saw that it was broke/ 1 of 4 plates was missing... etc... etc..."

If you buy something important, open it BEFORE you head home... if home is a long distance away!

Oh, and hitting people over the head doesn't work as well as a cat'o'nine tails will...