PDA

View Full Version : Emperor Tippy's World (WARNING: LARGE SIZE)

Zeta Kai
2008-11-16, 11:09 AM
Here's a map that Emperor Tippy commissioned from me. He has given his permission to post it here, for your examination & enjoyment. PEACH:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s228/zetakai/PT4b.jpg

Satyr
2008-11-16, 03:10 PM
okay, how do I bribe you to make a map for me?

It looks real well, a bit dry in the inland, but I guess that was intended. The only thing that looks strange is the lack of rivers.

Zeta Kai
2008-11-16, 03:21 PM

Just PM me with a brief geographic overview, or whatever other ideas you have for the map that you want. I make no promises, but I'll do what I can, when I can. This one took me only a few days, but more complex instructions take longer to implement (see below).

It looks real well, a bit dry in the inland, but I guess that was intended. The only thing that looks strange is the lack of rivers.

This map was intentionally of an arid planet. The only instruction were (paraphrased): desert world, single super-continent, go nuts. I run best when I'm off the leash, as it were.

And there is a split Nile-ish river, running from the center of the continent west to the ocean. Most rivers would be invisible at this scale, but I thought there should be at least one big one.

Owrtho
2008-11-16, 03:21 PM
My guess is that they're all covered by the green that is inland, but I could be wrong.

Owrtho

Enlong
2008-11-16, 03:22 PM

Hm. Yeah. Without rivers and such, does that mean that the planet has a (relatively) fresh-water ocean?

Demented
2008-11-16, 06:01 PM
All I can tell is that you've got a lot of reefs. Gargantuan barrier reefs. Tons of them. Everywhere.

It's a good day to be a fisherman.

Prometheus
2008-11-16, 06:34 PM
What program did you use to make that?

Zeta Kai
2008-11-16, 07:06 PM
What program did you use to make that?

The same thing that I use for all my maps: good ol' Photoshop CS3. No plug-ins, just right.

vegetalss4
2008-11-17, 02:26 AM
wow very impressive.

Zeful
2008-11-17, 07:38 PM
This is cool, I really like the wolf head peninsula/island.