PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing stories in the playground

Redpieper
2008-11-17, 06:14 AM
Alright I was just curious as to what emberasssing tales my fellow playgrounders have to offer me.
As for me, I'll kick off with a emberassing story about shoplifting.

So back when I was around 11 the latest craze in my friend group was shoplifting, everyone did it (Note: Yes it is stupid). So one time I was in my local aquaria shop I came upon the holy grail: An aquarium fishnet.
I didn't have the money to pay for it and after hearing my mates drone on about how super totally awesome shoplifting, I swiped it.
Unfortunatly for me there were camera's, the lady at the counter held me there and called the police. :smalleek:
I was scared to death and never ever have I shoplifted again.
Not emberassing enough? Just think about, first and only time I've ever shoplifted I got caught over a dumb fishnet. :smallsigh:

Cured my peer pressure problem though

Oh and there was that time I sang "You are my sunshine" for a girl I had a very big crush on, whilst drunk...in a pub.

So anyone else has any tales that makes their cheeks turn red?

Totally Guy
2008-11-17, 07:59 AM
There was the time I was down a mine in South Africa...

I was wearing a pair of briefs and a one piece boiler suit. Now my body shape was forcing the pocket holes open partially exposing my hips and my briefs to the others in my group. That might be bad enough for some but I just laughed it off.

Then I was kitted out with a Miner hard hat with a heavy battery pack belt and some thick gloves.

As I walked around at the bottom of this mine through shafts and tunnels the battery pack was weighing down heavily on my underwear. And the rub of the clothing and thickness of the gloves were not helping either.

It got embarassing when I was asked by one of the girls where my underwear had gone. My whole hips were now visible and there was no denying that the underwear that was once visible was now no longer visible.

Player_Zero
2008-11-17, 08:12 AM
That time when you misspelt the title of a thread. Good times.

Totally Guy
2008-11-17, 09:19 AM
It's a subliminal attempt to get us talking about bare asses.

Thufir
2008-11-17, 09:22 AM
It's a subliminal attempt to get us talking about bare asses.

Donkey enthusiasts, unite!

Embarassing stories, well... I'm having trouble remembering any. I knew my selective memory was good for something!