PDA

View Full Version : Fun House! (A Werewolf Game - Now Playing)

Pages : [1] 2

Zeb The Troll
2008-11-17, 09:41 AM
It was a hot summer night and the town was bored. The public pool had sprouted a strange algae and no matter how many times they cleaned it and treated it with chemicals, it just wasn't going away. The playground equipment at the local park had developed a nasty termite infestation, making everyone wonder why they had ever thought the rustic wooden playground equipment was 'quaint and unique'. And to make things even worse, a local gang of rowdy teens had stolen every ball in town. The soccer and baseball fields stand empty and coach's are on the warpath. Suffice it to say that every mother in town is near to pulling her hair out.

BUT....Relief is at hand! Everyone stands and watches in awe as the convoy of brightly colored trucks, tents and equipment pull into the now empty parking lot near the old mall.
THE CARNIVAL IS IN TOWN!

Everyone will be attending the opening night of the carnival, because frankly...what else is there to do in town? But you don't just have to roleplay townspeople. You could be a carnie! Or part of the side show!

The Rules
Here are the rules of the game. The game will proceed like most any other game, except that we are not going to provide a list of roles that ARE in the game. We are only going to provide a list of roles that MAY be in the game. The only person that would know, for example, if there is a seer in the game or not is the person who gets assigned that role. It will be up to them to figure out who they want to tell and how much they want to tell.

The list of roles that may appear are as follows...

Good Roles

Townperson (villager..duh) - regular schmoe, wants to eliminate the wolves by lynching each day

Working Mom (Baner) - She takes care of kids at night. She can choose each night to protect someone from an attack

Soccer Mom (Careless Baner) - Always worried about everybody else. She can choose each night to protect someone, other than themself, from attack

Stay-at-Home Mom (Day Baner) - She takes care of the kids during the day. She can protect someone each day phase from being lynched

(The PTA) (Masons) - this group of parents knows one another before the start of game

Fortune Teller (Seer) - can scry one person each night to learn their role. She'll even tell you your role.....for a price.

Self-taught Enthusiast (Fool) - He bought a bargain bin tarot deck and now thinks he is the 'seer', can scry on person each night and learn a role, which may or may not be correct

Strongman (Beast) - when killed, be it by lynching or night attack, will take one of his killers with him

Clown (Disguiser) - With his trusty make up kit and bin of funny hats, the clown can make someone appear as whatever role they wish each night phase

Side-Show Freak (Llumblebee) - If someone chooses to look at the sideshow freak at night, they're so horrified by what they've seen that they find themselves unable to look at anyone else. In other words, If the freak is targeted with a night action, the next night the action of the person who targeted them will no longer work.

Cotton Candy Vendor (Voider) - Can target a player each night phase, if that person has a night action, the action is blocked by sticky, sugary goodness.

Agent (Assassin) - works for an undercover agency, every third night is able to call in a target that he thinks is a wolf to be 'taken out'

Feuders - these players win if they outlive the other

Lovers - these players are tied to one another, if one dies, so does the other. When pointing at the same target, their vote counts as 3

Bad Roles
Alpha - the leader of the wolf team, if present, will scry as a villager, but will not get to select his or her team

Devil - member of the wolf team, can scry one person each night and learn their role

Killer - member of the wolf team, can kill one person each night, if the killer is lynched, the wolves (or Alpha if there is one) will elect a new one.

Recruiter - Member of the wolf team, can recruit someone every third night, recruitment is refuseable.

Wolves - the bad guys, intent on causing havoc, each night they will try to kill one of the townspeople.

Gang of Rowdy Teens (Cult) - They need more people to help them cause mayhem throughout the town. Starts with only the cult leader, and can recruit someone each night into the cult, recruitment is refuseable

Near the end of the day, a few of the guests decide that the best time of day to gawk at the strange things in the House Of Oddities is after dark. This is when it's the scariest, right? Most of the normal stuff is there, the world's tallest midget and the world's shortest giant, there's even supposed to be a bearded lady in there. Emphasis on "supposed to be". When the small crowd gets to her display, it's empty. Zeb, the bearded lady, is missing. The room is in shambles, her stuff strewn hither and yon. Clearly she didn't leave peacefully. What on earth is going on here? Looks like it's time to gather everyone and piece together the mystery.

Zeb The Troll
2008-11-17, 09:42 AM
The Players!

Aemoh
Aether
Banjo1985
catseye2121
Dallas-Dakota
deathslayer7
detrevnisisiht
Dirk Kris
Dragoon
Dr. Bath
Emperor Demonking
evnafets
Fin
Griever
hap hazard
Haruki Kun
Helgraf
Hero 1.0
Iamech
iceddragons
Istari
Jontom Xire
Lavidor
Lex-kat
Lord Fullbladder
Mechafox
Mordokai
Mountain Faerie
Mrs. Banjo
Murska
Mustiado
PirateMonk
placeholder
Recaiden
Reinholdt
Shadowcaller
Supagoof
The Valiant Turtle
Tired n' Drowzy
Uncle Festy
Vampiric
Wolfbane
Xykon Fan
Zar Peter

Night 3 begins and will end in approximately 24 hours.

Dirk Kris
2008-11-17, 09:57 AM
An angsty-looking teenage boy, complete with dyed black hair with brown roots, a Slipknot t-shirt, and baggy black jeans, strolls through the fairgrounds. Loads of too much black eyeliner make his skin seem paler than it should be.
Look at this crappy get-up. My little sister could build something that looked less rickety than this.
Glancing down, he spots some small stones by his feet. He grins, picks one up, and chucks it at the side of the House of Oddities.
Hey freaks, come out and play! Unless you're still getting into your fake costumes and stuff.
Laughing, he grabs another rock and throws it at Mountain Faerie.

((totally random))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-17, 10:27 AM
*In the petting zoo, the friendly points a hoof at the evil fox that is also in the petting zoo. Exachix looks like he is about to steal a kid's comic book and must be stopped.*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-17, 10:35 AM
In the house of oddities the cooke mosnter sits on display, he usually complains but then they give him cookies and milk...so its fine...

But then he sees a kid running by with a comic book and a cookie! Haven´t I seen you before, Exachix!

Lavidor
2008-11-17, 11:00 AM
Yeah! Death to Exachix! Right, he isn't playing.
Invisible castle told me to kill Fullbadder (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1814685/). I'm inoccent, I tell you.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-17, 11:01 AM
DD, bandwagonning.

Murska
2008-11-17, 11:35 AM
Okay, let's lynch... Exachix!

@V Deathslayer7 then, if he knows what I am, he's deliberately attempting to lynch a villager, meaning we better lynch him.

Deathslayer7
2008-11-17, 12:09 PM
Murska i know what you are.

Lamech
2008-11-17, 12:46 PM
Murska I take it you and deathslayer are fueding. Otherwise deathslayer wouldn't know what you are. And since you are a lier you must die.
QED

Deathslayer7
2008-11-17, 12:47 PM
just to let you know, that "I know what you are" can refer to many different things. You both just assumed i meant his role. :smallamused::smalltongue:

Murska
2008-11-17, 12:48 PM
Besides, lamech, I assume that the feuders don't know each other. Duh. :smallannoyed:

Lamech
2008-11-17, 12:53 PM
Don't feuders usally know who each other are? It works like that in vampires I think. If I'm totally wrong it just means I have a random point. If you really think I'm mistaken I can cross it out and point at you again on the basis that the totally flawed logic is random.
Edit: Aww... man I think I am wrong... I guess I'll change it. Actually I'll just use invisable castle. Character name lamech, under notes it will say something about being for fun house.

PhantomFox
2008-11-17, 12:55 PM
From behind a tent, a pair of Vulpinians hid. Wrapped in light but long coats, they looked around nervously.

"Are you sure this is a good idea Andrew? I think we should have stayed in the forest."
"Sure I'm sure Jessica! How often does a carnival come this close to home for us? It's also the perfect disguise! Look around! There are costumed performers everywhere! This coat covers up most of our fur, and who's going to look twice at a tail when you have even weirder people wandering around."
"You're forgetting our faces Andrew."
"We'll say it's a really good mask. Now c'mon, I'll get you some cotton candy I've heard so much about."
Jessica looked questioningly at him, and he gave her a reassuring hug.
"C'mon, let's have some fun! You're not gonna let a little danger spoil this opportunity, are you?"
Jessica punched him lightly on the arm and pulled herself together.
"No, you're right. We can do this. C'mon, I'll race you to the rides!"
She dashed off, and Andrew was quick to follow close behind.

Griever
2008-11-17, 12:57 PM
((Atreyu the Masked LLama, for not pointing at me. :smallfrown: ))

Lamech
2008-11-17, 12:58 PM
Fin, painted on the walls of the castle invisvble (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1814800/)is you number name. I think I didn't count to carefully.

Fawkes
2008-11-17, 01:10 PM
Meanwhile, in the petting zoo...

I'm a person, dammit! Let me out!

Shadow
2008-11-17, 01:45 PM
A man stumbles in with a tune on his lips.
DOOT DOOT dudududuDOOT doot DUDOO

I'm looking for Zebara. Anybody seen him?.... I mean her... I mean... Anybody seen Zebara?
Actually, I'm looking for everybody.

((I'm busy as hell. I just got even busier.
But I had an idea first.
I'm the Side-Show-Freak.
Scry me and you'll lose a scry tomorrow, so don't waste your time to verify. It's true.
If they kill me, they'll lose a kill tomorrow. I checked earlier via PM. So that's no good either.
Any targeting whatsoever against me loses their ability tomorrow. Anything.
Except lynching, but that would just be dumb.

So anyone that wants to contact me is free to.
I'll compile a list and give it to whoever I decide I trust the most just before nightfall.
If I get killed, there will be no kill tomorrow, you'll see that I'm not lying, and they'll have wasted two nights to kill one player.

It's win/win because I just got UBER-busy.

Offer is on the table.))

Fawkes
2008-11-17, 01:51 PM
Also, I point at evnafets because he has no votes yet.

Shadow
2008-11-17, 01:53 PM
((I'm waiting to point until I compile some data.

two down - lots to go.
:biggrin: ))

UncleWolf
2008-11-17, 01:59 PM
I'll go with Shadow for now.
I'll wait before I point.

Fawkes
2008-11-17, 01:59 PM
Find out anything interesting yet?

Shadow
2008-11-17, 02:12 PM
Find out anything interesting yet?

Actually I did. But since you claimed to be a boring villager, I'll have to weigh whether I share it with you or not. 5 down - lots to go.

Xykon_Fan
2008-11-17, 02:14 PM
I point at shadow.

Very clever there, but I see you! I see your true form...

*Twitch*

The aliens that put the chip in my head didn't count on me being able to see their forms because of it! Hahahahahahhahashah! *Collapse from lack of oxygen*

(Yeah, I'll wait 'till he figures something out)

Hyozo
2008-11-17, 02:14 PM
A police officer (who may or may not have once been known as Corn Cob) wanders around the fairground, making sure that the carnival is safe and free of criminals who can't afford to bribe him. Suddenly he receives a message from his radio informing him of some trouble at the petting zoo. He hurries over looks at Mechafox and says "Get out of that cage kid." Then he turns and notices Atreyu pointing at an empty cage marked "Exachix". He picks up his radio and exclaims The Exachix is loose!"

He rushes out of the petting zoo and looks around. He thinks he sees Exachix for a moment, but it's just a couple of carnival goers dressed up as foxes (phantomfox) He quietly mutters to himself "Crazy kids must think this is a costume party... Where could that Exachix be hiding?"

evnafets
2008-11-17, 02:34 PM
da DAH da DAH da DAAAAAH
da DAH da DAH da DAAAAAH
DAH! DAH! da DAH da da
da DAH da DAH da DAAAAAH

A short bald figure dressed in hunting clothes and carrying a double barrelled shot-gun prances through the carnival.
He stops. Looks left. Looks right, swivveling the gun to cover the entire area.

Huwwo! Did anybody see a Foxy woxy go this way? I'm on the twail of a PhantomFox I am.

Deathslayer7
2008-11-17, 02:36 PM
A witch stands next to her trailer.

Come and get your fortune read! Only $50 dollars! She laughs mainiaclly over the crowd as she holds onto her broom.

UncleWolf
2008-11-17, 02:45 PM
A nondescript man in a carnie uniform walks out of the warehouse and turns on his little cart.

Popcorn! Snowcones! And cotton-candy!
Come and get some!

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-11-17, 02:51 PM
"Hey kid, how 'bouts you be's ythe fishman fer today, an I'll throws rocks at youse. Sound fun? Fun fer me. Teehee."

The freakishly webbed hand of the Fish-man grabs Dirk Kris' shoulder. The tourquoise-scaled freak then guzzles some more of his beer. Seconds later the beer splashes out the gills slits on the sides of his bare chest, of course, but hey, it's the thought that counts. The fins on his head wobble as his head sways.

evnafets
2008-11-17, 03:03 PM
Come and get your fortune read! Only $50 dollars!

Ooooo! A fawtune tewwuh. Teww me my fawtune! Wiww I evah find the Foxy Woxy?

Reinholdt
2008-11-17, 03:12 PM
"Come one, come all! See the amazing, talking, precision shooting cat! He's spectacularly unique and a perfect shot! Heeeeee's REINHOLDTTTT!!!" The announcer with the top hat steps to his left, revealing a kitty with a sniper rifle.

"Thanks Mike," Reinholdt says as a crowd begins to gather. "Now many people wonder how a kitty could aim a sniper rifle, let alone operate one without opposable thumbs. But I have trained long and hard and here I stand today, despite the nay-sayers, a master at my art. Watch as I get a perfect bullseye on all three moving targets behind me in a matter of seconds!"

Reinholdt turns around to face three obviously standard shooting targets, moving seemingly randomly on a wall several yards aways. Taking aim, he takes one, two, three! shots rapidly in a row... and watches as the bottles at the ring toss explode, an entire line of balloons at the dart toss disappear with a rolling POP, and the dumbbell at the top of the strength test go DING! followed by a faint "ow!"

Mike leans close and whispers "Was that suppo..."
"Just roll with it. Quickly." Reinholdt growls.

Mike straightens and looks at the silent, dumbfounded crowd. "Let's hear it for REINHOLDT!!" The crowd breaks into cheers and calls for more. Reinholdt turns back to the crowd and bows. "I'm afraid that's all for now, come again in two hours for a surprising new show. Thank you all for coming."

((First day random point at Banjo1985. It seems he was the unfortunate soul who caught the ricochet. :smallwink:))

Istari
2008-11-17, 03:20 PM
Reinholdt since kittys shouldn't be given sniper rifles, they're deadly enough as it is:smallwink:

Lex-Kat
2008-11-17, 03:59 PM
Sheelah, rests her head against the bars of her cell. Her wings in tatters. Those damn carnies.They wanted to use her as one of their freaks. She'd refused and tried to flee, but one of them, Shadow, had caught her foot and thrown her down.

They had destroyed her beautiful wings, and now people were coming in and gawking at her. A tear rolled down her cheek. Why couldn't they just let her be?

Murska
2008-11-17, 04:04 PM
Sheelah, rests her head against the bars of her cell. Her wings in tatters. Those damn carnies.They wanted to use her as one of their freaks. She'd refused and tried to flee, but one of them, Shadow, had caught her foot and thrown her down.

They had destroyed her beautiful wings, and now people were coming in and gawking at her. A tear rolled down her cheek. Why couldn't they just let her be?

((Aww. So sad. :smallfrown:))

Mordokai
2008-11-17, 04:06 PM

((Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn? Aerie?))

Fawkes
2008-11-17, 04:07 PM
Actually I did. But since you claimed to be a boring villager, I'll have to weigh whether I share it with you or not.

But of course. I do not require to trust me.
Way to reveal my role to the masses, by the way. :smalltongue:

Supagoof
2008-11-17, 04:10 PM
Yeah! Death to Exachix! Right, he isn't playing.
Invisible castle told me to kill Fullbadder (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1814685/). I'm inoccent, I tell you.
You spoiled Llama's Fun! Every chance he gets he tries to kill that Rascaly fox in a game that Exachix isn't playing in, and someone ruins it.

Points at Lavidor for taking the fun away from Llama in the Fun House!

Mountain_Faerie
2008-11-17, 04:11 PM
((Atreyu the Masked LLama, for not pointing at me. :smallfrown: ))

Out of concern for the Griever, Faerie gives him her full pointing attention. :smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-17, 04:13 PM
Lavidor, because we were just having fund bandwagoning against Exy while he's not in the game....

Fawkes
2008-11-17, 04:17 PM
If I knew Exachix wasn't playing, I totally would have voted for him.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-17, 05:00 PM
((Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn? Aerie?))

(((What?)))

Mordokai
2008-11-17, 05:11 PM
(((What?)))

((Never mind, you obviously used refference of which you weren't even aware.))

Lex-Kat
2008-11-17, 05:25 PM
((It's based off a T-Shirt I own of a fairy with just the skeletal outline of her wings. She looks very sad, to have lost her wings.

It's a painting by Amy Brown.))

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-17, 05:37 PM
A 6 year old boy, far too young to be hanging around at a carnival unattended, soon emerges from the seer's tent. "Wow! He shouts. "I totally didn't know that I'm a normal kid with no job! And for only $20! That was totally worth it!" The boy runs down the road to the wacky house. The kid stands dumbstruck as he sees the world's tallest midget. "MOOOOM!" He shouts, "COME QUICK! IT'S SO COOL!" The boy gets so excited that he begins to run around, and, jumping everywhere, he soon crashes head-on into Dallas-Dakota. "Sorry, mister!" He shouts....

Dragoon
2008-11-17, 05:49 PM
"Step right up, step right, see if you can make it all the way up to the bell-" The older man running the strength test was interrupted by the ricocheting bullet. "Mangy cat! Stop ruining my booth." He turning back and checking the damage, he would need to replace at least two parts. Turning to the disappointed crowd, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will need a few hours for maintenance, excuse me." Perhaps Aether had the parts he needed.

Zar Peter
2008-11-17, 06:16 PM
I point at Xykon Fan for pointing at Shadow.

hap_hazard
2008-11-17, 07:05 PM
Point at Zar Peter for pointing at Xykon Fan for pointing at Shadow.

Fawkes
2008-11-17, 07:08 PM
Point at hap hazard for pointing at Zar Peter for pointing at Xykon Fan for pointing at Shadow.

Recaiden
2008-11-17, 07:28 PM
Cats like Reinholdt are a commmon danger at carnivals.

Reinholdt
2008-11-17, 07:32 PM

((Seesh. So sad. :smallfrown: Can't let it stand.))
His rifle slung over his back, Reinholdt heads back to his tent after his... unique performance. Passing by the "Freak show" tent, he stops upon picking up the sounds of crying. Looking around, he quickly ducks under the flap. It seems the tent has had a temporary lull in visitors. Spotting the source of the sobbing, he moves closer, concern etched on his face.
"Hey? Are you alright?"

Lex-Kat
2008-11-17, 07:51 PM
Sheelah looks up, hope shining brightly in her eyes. Vai jums saprast mani? Vai jūs varētu atbrīvot mani no šī cietuma?

Shadowcaller
2008-11-17, 07:51 PM
A figure stands in the shadows of one of the tents in a dark coat whispering to himself. A Carnival goer walks up to the strange man.

Exhuse me, but do you know were I can buy pop-corn?

There..can be no life in... the void.

What?

Beoynd the stars they sleep, lifeless, ethernal. Those who devour the souls of the fallen.

Sir, you trying to sell something?

Your friends will abandon you.

Exhuse me but I don't think I can hear what you say.

You will betray your friends.

What?

Give in to your fears, kill them all-

Um I think i should be going now.

-before they kill you!

Bye! the carnival goer hurries of as fast as he can, leaving the strange man alone once again.

Do...come again...

((Yes, this is perfect character to role-play as in this game:smalltongue: Zar Peter))

Fawkes
2008-11-17, 07:53 PM
Gah! Let me out of this petting zoo! The llama's trying to kill me!

Trog
2008-11-17, 07:54 PM
*The grizzled old bum wanders up hoping to find a piece of uneaten funnel cake amidst the crowd. Unfortunately for the crowd he bring his smell with him which mingles with the scent of cotton candy, axle grease, carcinogenic PVC bouncing castles and unwashed carnies already present.

He looks around at the assembled crowd suspiciously. Surely somewhere in this bunch there was a doped out teen and his dog scarfing down food, unmindful of his wallet. Or maybe a cute brunette with a short orange skirt and poor vision whose glasses he could "accidentally" knock off so he could stand back and enjoy the show. Or maybe he would just steal her scooby snacks instead. Life was all one big mystery to the mangy bum. But he knew one thing: Where there was mysteries and carnivals... there was bound to opportunities for those quick enough to take advantage of meddling kids.*

The old man points at Lavidor. You there. You in the port-a-potty line? Or did your parents just name you while waiting in one? he asked in a rhetorical wheeze as he butts in line for the john.

Reinholdt
2008-11-17, 08:06 PM
Sheelah looks up, hope shining brightly in her eyes. Vai jums saprast mani? Vai jūs varētu atbrīvot mani no šī cietuma?
"Er...what?" Reinholdt took quite a bit of time just to learn English, being a cat and all. He had studied a little French, but this was something else entirely. A strange... Italian dialect, maybe? He had no clue.

"Um... You wouldn't happen to speak English? How'd you manage to get a job here without speaking English, anyways? Or, um... tu parle en francais?" Reinholdt listens and tries to understand what Sheelah is trying to say.

Raiser Blade
2008-11-17, 08:06 PM
Sir. Piddington Smithe the third points at Llama

The Valiant Turtle
2008-11-17, 08:08 PM
For some reason someone has placed a giant turtle in a giant hampster ball which he isn't really very good at controlling. He rolls by Sheelah's cage and awkwardly attempts to cheer her up.

They put me in a cage as well, mine just happens to be mobile.

That Shadow sure is evil

2008-11-17, 08:38 PM
"First days always likes this," gargles the fishman from the chair in front of the tank he's actually supposed to be in. "Youse gets used to its."

He takes another guzzle from his beer, soaking himself again as it comes out his gills. At that point he just sort of looks at the can.

"Why do I drinks this stuff again?"

Lex-Kat
2008-11-17, 08:39 PM
Sheelah looks at the Turtle in a ball, then backs to Reinholdt. Vai Jūs runāt latviešu? Un kāpēc es nevaru saņemt bumbu? Man palīdzēt pārtraukuma brīvi no šeit. Esmu nogurusi no visiem šiem cilvēkiem vērīgs uz mani. She begins to cry harder. Still staring at Reinholdt.

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-17, 08:42 PM
The boy exits the room, and walks around the many rooms, looking for something to do. This is cool and all, but where are all the rides? The boy then spots Reinholdt, a gun slung across his back. With a quick glance, the boy panicks at the gun. Being a young kid, he runs up to the cat and grasps at the gun. A deep gasp escapes his mouth. "This kitty has a gun," the kid blurts out, holding the gun up high.

Fawkes
2008-11-17, 08:45 PM
[but... Reinholdt's a cat...]

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-17, 08:51 PM
There. Problem solved... And yet it raises so many questions... How does a cat wear a jacket? How does it use a gun? Why can it talk? Why is it at the carnival visiting?....

Fawkes
2008-11-17, 08:53 PM
"Come one, come all! See the amazing, talking, precision shooting cat! He's spectacularly unique and a perfect shot! Heeeeee's REINHOLDTTTT!!!" The announcer with the top hat steps to his left, revealing a kitty with a sniper rifle.

"Thanks Mike," Reinholdt says as a crowd begins to gather. "Now many people wonder how a kitty could aim a sniper rifle, let alone operate one without opposable thumbs. But I have trained long and hard and here I stand today, despite the nay-sayers, a master at my art. Watch as I get a perfect bullseye on all three moving targets behind me in a matter of seconds!"

Reinholdt turns around to face three obviously standard shooting targets, moving seemingly randomly on a wall several yards aways. Taking aim, he takes one, two, three! shots rapidly in a row... and watches as the bottles at the ring toss explode, an entire line of balloons at the dart toss disappear with a rolling POP, and the dumbbell at the top of the strength test go DING! followed by a faint "ow!"

Mike leans close and whispers "Was that suppo..."
"Just roll with it. Quickly." Reinholdt growls.

Mike straightens and looks at the silent, dumbfounded crowd. "Let's hear it for REINHOLDT!!" The crowd breaks into cheers and calls for more. Reinholdt turns back to the crowd and bows. "I'm afraid that's all for now, come again in two hours for a surprising new show. Thank you all for coming."

Pay attention.

Reinholdt
2008-11-17, 08:54 PM
((^^ I don't have a jacket. If you saw my earlier post you know how well using a gun works out :smallbiggrin:. I studied to talk. I'm not visiting, I was recently hired after coming here looking for a job. Everything else is trade secret.

Partial ninja'd.))

Sheelah looks at the Turtle in a ball, then backs to Reinholdt. Vai Jūs runāt latviešu? Un kāpēc es nevaru saņemt bumbu? Man palīdzēt pārtraukuma brīvi no šeit. Esmu nogurusi no visiem šiem cilvēkiem vērīgs uz mani. She begins to cry harder. Still staring at Reinholdt.
"Aw geez, don't cry. Please, don't cry. Um..." Reinholdt looks to the turtle, unsure of what to do. "You don't happen to speak fairy, do you?" He turns back to Sheelah. "Look, why don't we go somewhere more private and get you cleaned up. And work on this language barrier while we're at it. OK? If you even understood a word I just said." Reinholdt reaches for the cage door, thoroughly expecting it be unlocked, and thoroughly surprised when it's not. "Hmm. That's odd." He tilts his head in thought, and starts looking more carefully at the situation.

Deathslayer7
2008-11-17, 09:08 PM
Ooooo! A fawtune tewwuh. Teww me my fawtune! Wiww I evah find the Foxy Woxy?

The witch stares at him for a moment. She then hobbles over to him, and takes both of his hands, running her wrinkly fingers over them.

Hmmmm. She says, squinting and making odd noises. After a few minutes and drawing quite a crowd, she yells out loud. Indeed! As I predict, so it shall be! Wear red shoes on the full moon, and your true love will find you!

She then turns away and hobbles back to the caravan.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-17, 09:09 PM
The llama goes over to the kid and tries to comfort him and keep him from freaking out.

Xykon_Fan
2008-11-17, 09:11 PM
Point at hap hazard for pointing at Zar Peter for pointing at Xykon Fan for pointing at Shadow.

I just have to say this makes me simultaneously proud and happy.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-17, 09:19 PM
Sheelah shakes the bars of the cage, violently. She looks at Reinholdt. There is fear in her eyes. Jā, es saprotu jums. Bet es nevar runāt jebkuru citu valodu. Un es neesmu pietiekami spēcīga, lai izjauktu bezmaksas, vai es būtu.

Aether
2008-11-17, 09:19 PM
"Step right up, step right, see if you can make it all the way up to the bell-" The older man running the strength test was interrupted by the ricocheting bullet. "Mangy cat! Stop ruining my booth." He turning back and checking the damage, he would need to replace at least two parts. Turning to the disappointed crowd, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will need a few hours for maintenance, excuse me." Perhaps Aether had the parts he needed.

Aether gave Dragoon a quick glare of annoyance before lowering his head and sweeping the ground more thoroughly. Why doesn't he go bug Reinholdt to replace it? Oh, right... cat with a gun. Um. Back to ignoring that. "..If it's just the bell that's ruined, go ask Mike to replace it.. I just keep things clean, set up tents, and carry things around... Actually, I do just about any odd or non-specialized job 'round here." Why am I the one stuck doing all the lifting? Shouldn't the Strongest Man In The World get that job? Bah.

He finishes sweeping the ground and picks up one final piece of trash before speaking to Dragoon again. ..He's not going to have anything to do until he gets his booth fixed, soooo..[I] "I have to set up the House of Mirrors and Horrors now, next to deathslayer7's booth... if you can get started on that for me, I'll go repair [I]yours right away." I hate the house of mirrors, and the farther I can keep away from that creepy witch, the better. "Freaks"? Fine, though that's not the most charitable way to put it. Witches, horror houses, and cats with guns? I don't even trust most people with guns! Snack time. Aether'll load his trolley with lunchboxes and drinks and start passing it out to the rest of the carnies, starting with Lex-kat/Sheelah... Nobody's allergic to water, right? while mentally noting to grab the replacement parts for Dragoon along the way.

Reinholdt
2008-11-17, 09:43 PM
Sheelah shokes the bars of the cage, violently. She looks at Reinholdt. There is fear in her eyes. Jā, es saprotu jums. Bet es nevar runāt jebkuru citu valodu. Un es neesmu pietiekami spēcīga, lai izjauktu bezmaksas, vai es būtu.
Reinholdt's eyes widen as he comes to his own realizations about the situation. "Aww man. If this is what I think it is, I'm so going to get fired for this. :smallsigh: But it seems pretty obvious now. Alright, stand back. I have an idea to get you out."

Reinholdt waits for Aether to pass, before taking a step back and unslinging his rifle. He takes aim at the lock and... lowers his gun, noting the expression on Sheelah's face. "Uh... on second thought, that might not be the best way to go about this."

Slinging his rifle back over his shoulder, he steps back up to the cage. "Let's try this the old fashioned way." Reinholdt smiles and unsheathes his claws. "The cat burgler way." "It's, uh, been a while since I've done this. If you see someone coming..." Reinholdt points at a person in the distance and makes a motion of that person heading this way, and then makes a motion towards Sheelah's mouth, before finally pointing at himself, "just warn me." He nods unsure if she understood anything he just tried to explain. Sticking a claw in the lock he slowly starts to move it around, looking for the tumbler.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-17, 09:47 PM
Sheelah nods her head at Reinholdt. She looks pass him and watches for anyone getting close. Paldies.

Fawkes
2008-11-17, 09:53 PM
The boy in the petting zoo scrambles onto the llama's back.

"HAHA! I am king of the petting zoo! Giddyap!"

PirateMonk
2008-11-17, 09:58 PM
PirateMonk (the young, CG, Camp version) walks into the carnival and goes off to pet Atreyu.

Helgraf
2008-11-17, 11:28 PM
Support your local LLama!

Exachix

Aemoh
2008-11-17, 11:29 PM
*quick point above me at Helgraf*

EDIT: Changed vote to Helgraf, cause he went and posted a minute before me :smalltongue:

Dragoon
2008-11-17, 11:36 PM
"Very well, my good man, I will start on that." Missing Aether's worry as he heads over there. Ok, let's see here, next to the that booth, well I guess I should move the glass into position. He starts to grunt as he starts his attempt at setting up, obvious to anyone watching that he's not exactly the strongest around the block.

Aether
2008-11-18, 12:26 AM
"Let's see, hmm..." Yeah, this'll do nicely. Right, guess I'll get back and finish setting up that house of mirrors.

Aether takes out his own snack and wanders over to the pavilion, of sorts, while munching on an apple.

He says with a deadpan, monotone voice:
"D'you start with some of the heavier parts? Well, thanks. Here's your lunchbox... I fixed your booth, but I couldn't find a replacement bell--matter of fact, I didn't even catch sight of the one Reinholdt shot--" Great shooting there. If he missed, he did a nice job worrying me. If not, he's a jerk for making me fetch replacements... still, the kids seemed to actually be impressed he shot the balloons and cheered. Note to self; check the locals' views on gun control, maybe I have reason to worry *snorts, chuckles wryly* Aether chuckles and resumes with an even blander dead-pan tone; "--so I decided to connect a stadium air horn to it instead. I'm kidding, of course."

He starts putting up displays, signs, mirrors and the more complicated or tricky scares... working considerably faster than Dragoon. He's not much stronger but he's apparently does this a lot. I wonder if I should make an effort to put on some sort of costume or paint or something? Hmm.. no. Maybe they'll scare better if I don't overhype The Fun House? ... Yes, I think I'll go with that--they're probably getting more assurances of "strange, wonderful and horrifying and mysterious new things!" than they ever see during commercials, throwing a curveball just might work. And I can smile nastily and ask if they were scared when they come out--as if I couldn't hear it. "Did you rig up the screaming voice, uh, um" crap, brainfart! "..thing yet? That one's a bit tricky to get right---it never seems to work exactly correctly." Honestly, the damned thing creeps me out... and I regret the time I actually recorded some people's reactions in this place, ending with screams, just for versimilitude--it tends to make even me jump sometimes!

Aether
2008-11-18, 06:35 AM
((Bah, it's late, I'm about the only poster posting in this subforum right now, so... I don't get this off my mind, I'm not getting to sleep, heh. Um.))

Aether has finished setting up now and is taking his lunch break before he'll go round up some of the "side-show freaks" and such. As he is about to start on his root beer, he realizes that ...the hell? I hate Root Beer!:smallyuk: He checks his trolley and finds he has about twice as much food and drink as he usually does. Crap in a hat--I must've left somebody out. *sigh* Well, thankfully nobody nicked it--I would never had noticed if extra food had vanished somehow.:smallannoyed: He straightens up and tries to mentally retrace his steps...

I started with Sheelah's... cage.. like I usually do, but I took a detour to Dragoon's set--and I JUST NOW remembered that I was so busy getting the old man to start putting up the House of Happy Fun Time(tee-emm) I never got him to tell me what parts he ACTUALLY NEEDED for his booth--:smallsigh: to find out what parts needed fixing and replacing. Um. I ended up altering my "most efficient route" to accidentally disregard the dwarf, so I never brought her a snack.

With an annoyed sigh, Aether starts pushing his trolley toward a carnie's trailer. He's rolling his eyes and keeping up an internal monologue of gripes, corny jokes, and wry self-deprecating humor.

My job feels so repetitive, and yet full of annoyances. I would welcome small or unusual deviations to my pattern; but I usually end up griping about how I "only ever get more work" whenever a kid throws up or something; and when anything breaks me out of my trance-like routine, I'm too unnerved by the surprise... or else I end up forgetting to do something I usually do. :roy: "...Hopefully Zeb forgot I usually bring lunch--this is the first day after all--so she probably went out to get some lunch. I'll just need to think of something to say to distract her, if need be, before telling her to come to the House of Mirrors."

As Aether is about halfway there, he hears a muted gun shot and hunches over instinctively.. @#*^#@! What the-- "Oh. Wait. Aw, goddamit, if Reinholdt missed, or pulled off a trick shot, again his catnip is dust!" With a nervous laugh, he straightens his shoulders and continues on.

It was only when he neared Zeb's trailer that Aether realized that Reinholdt isn't crazy enough to put on his act after sunset.:mitd: Oh, godDAMN you tv-tropes!! I'm already almost there so ill just stay cool, hum a bit, get mace spray prop, trick bow with miniflashlight okay, dont act cautious or quiet--Oh.

Oh, *** me. Nobody else reacted so im the only one who heard it it was muffled so it was definitely that trailer there was only one DAMMIT is assuming theyre looking for signs of nervousness out-smarting myself?! Hm. Aether nervously adjusts his glasses--carefully checking for anyone surrounding him-- and his collar. "I hope the dwarf's not angry about having missed lunch, and I almost drank her--aw crap, I said "dwarf" out loud..Meh, oh well... maybe I should take pre-cautions in case she decides to take a potshot at me." C'mon, I need to smile like I'm about to prank a carny!

Chuckling gleefully, Aether stoops to pick up a rock, palming his ligher into his hand, putting the other on his trolley near his mace spray, and putting his foot on his trolley. He prepares to throw the rock at the trailer door. "Oi, Zeb are you in--" Alright, big breath in Throws rock. Door is hit and falls into the trailer. wha? opens inward; hinges gone; ergo no forced entry sign... this trailers side The trolley is kicked forward to block the entryway to the trailer. Forrest, start ru--oh. Oh Jesus, that wall's GONE, beard on floor, and thats a SEVERED FREAKIN' HAND? Aether dashes away with spray can in one hand, and lighter clenched in his other hand...

Run first, rationalize cowardice later. I don't have time to scream, nor soil myself. I've got no jacket or silly makeup/costume. And I'm thinking "if only Reinholdt were here now." Don't panic everyone. Don't tell the guy in charge. Or the locals. Or anyone suspicious. Or creepy. Okay, avoid the witch, superstitious and paranoid atheist that I am... No butlers here, ha ha. Who else will I suspect because they're always the mastermind in horror stories??

And most importantly; blind them with pepper spray, or set them on fire if I have the chance? :smalleek:

((Hmm, I always seem to take a long time to say/type a lot when I do anything... Oh well. Kinda wanted an Ochul or other OOTS paladin smilie for this, heh. :smalltongue:))

Fawkes
2008-11-18, 10:35 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/trytoguess/O-Chul.png

Reinholdt
2008-11-18, 02:53 PM
It was only when he neared Zeb's trailer that Aether realized that Reinholdt isn't crazy enough to put on his act after sunset.:mitd:
((Well, I wouldn't necessarily say that. Usually not, yes, but if catnip is involved, well...))

Sheelah nods her head at Reinholdt. She looks pass him and watches for anyone getting close. Paldies.
After what seems like forever, an audible click can be heard. "There! I still have it after all." Reinholdt removes his claw and opens up the cage door. "Can you move?" He knows Sheelah's wings are in no shape to fly, but watches to see if she can still walk.

UncleWolf
2008-11-18, 03:13 PM
Random point at Dragoon. I just don't have the time to make a spreadsheet right now.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-18, 03:16 PM
Sheellah stumbles out of the cage. She sits up and immediately hugs Reinholdt. Paldies. Paldies. Paldies. She kisses him.

He will see her wings start to flap, and feel her suddenly shudder. She drops him, and falls to her hands.

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-18, 04:13 PM
((^^ I don't have a jacket. If you saw my earlier post you know how well using a gun works out :smallbiggrin:. I studied to talk. I'm not visiting, I was recently hired after coming here looking for a job. Everything else is trade secret.

Partial ninja'd.))

:smallbiggrin:

Dr. Bath
2008-11-18, 04:18 PM
Lex-kat is an evil clowns! Ah herd it on tha raid-yo! Dun' lookit me like that! Ah'm bonafide spy-kick.

Shadow
2008-11-18, 04:19 PM
A man stumbles in with a tune on his lips.

I'm looking for Zebara. Anybody seen him?.... I mean her... I mean... Anybody seen Zebara?
Actually, I'm looking for everybody.

((I'm busy as hell. I just got even busier.
But I had an idea first.
I'm the Side-Show-Freak.
Scry me and you'll lose a scry tomorrow, so don't waste your time to verify. It's true.
If they kill me, they'll lose a kill tomorrow. I checked earlier via PM. So that's no good either.
Any targeting whatsoever against me loses their ability tomorrow. Anything.
Except lynching, but that would just be dumb.

So anyone that wants to contact me is free to.
I'll compile a list and give it to whoever I decide I trust the most just before nightfall.
If I get killed, there will be no kill tomorrow, you'll see that I'm not lying, and they'll have wasted two nights to kill one player.

It's win/win because I just got UBER-busy.

Offer is on the table.))

I've had quite a good outpouring for this.
Any other takers?

evnafets
2008-11-18, 04:44 PM
I've had quite a good outpouring for this.
Any other takers?

(sigh) WHEN will people ever learn?

Zar Peter
2008-11-18, 04:53 PM

Wait... you mean I shouldn't have sent him my role???

OH NO!!! I'M DOOMED!

Deathslayer7
2008-11-18, 04:54 PM
i wonder if he is actually a wolf and just got a list of most people roles, and now has to determine whether or not they lied.

Although he could sell people out. :smallannoyed:

Lex-Kat
2008-11-18, 04:56 PM
It's the first day. Why would anyone trust Shadow, on the first day no less?

Deathslayer7
2008-11-18, 04:58 PM
well it is a good way to form connections as well if he doesn't abuse it.

Supagoof
2008-11-18, 05:03 PM
Nobody reads his sig. Ever...:smallamused:

Deathslayer7
2008-11-18, 05:04 PM
*goes to read*

hmmmm. That doesnt bode well. :smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2008-11-18, 05:23 PM
Shadow might have lied?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/williamjuste/jaw-drop.jpg

Luckily, I'm a villager, and I don't really care who knows it.

Xykon_Fan
2008-11-18, 05:24 PM
((...

Don't tell me anyone actually told him much.

Seriously?))

The psychotic abductee finally drops his act. He straightens up, looks around, sniffs the air, and then bounds off to find out where that scent of meat came from. Finding its source, he bites into the substance, seconds later realizing it was the shoulder of Wolfbane already.

Well...at least I didn't do any, y'know, long-term damage...what with you already being like me and all. The question becomes, who among our number is abusing their gift?

UncleWolf
2008-11-18, 05:27 PM
What the hell was that for!:smallfurious:
*stabs Xykon_Fan with a cotton candy stick*
(and so it begins)

Istari
2008-11-18, 05:51 PM
Luckily, I'm a villager, and I don't really care who knows it.

Villagers rule *highfives*:smallbiggrin:

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-18, 05:56 PM
Yeah! *Holds hand up*

*Looks around*

*Backs away slowly*

Xykon_Fan
2008-11-18, 06:00 PM
You smelled like food!

XF grabs a nearby abnormally-sized-lollipop (ASL:smalltongue:), licks it, and places it on Wolfbane's back, where it firmly attaches to every hair.

He grins mischievously, obviously forgetting that was not a killing or incapacitating blow.

UncleWolf
2008-11-18, 06:09 PM
*takes off ASL. Grabs X_F's head and puts it into the cotton candy maker*
There, that should hold him for a sec.
(you forgot that I am wearing a vest)

Xykon_Fan
2008-11-18, 06:12 PM
(Not anymore)

XF licks his face, begins to jitter slightly with all the sugar intake, and then (using his new burst of energy) throws Wolfsbane into the taffy puller.

Faced with a sugar crash, XF collapses into a deep and defenseless sleep on the ground.

Vampiric
2008-11-18, 06:15 PM
Villagers rule *highfives*:smallbiggrin:

"Villager-Five!"

Whu-psh.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-18, 07:18 PM
Lavidor.
RP to come.

Fawkes
2008-11-18, 07:53 PM
I forget. Are we still on day one?

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-18, 07:54 PM
Yes.

Pay attention.

:smalltongue:

Alarra
2008-11-18, 07:59 PM
I forget. Are we still on day one?

til tomorrow morning.

UncleWolf
2008-11-18, 08:20 PM
*climbs out of the nonworking taffy puller and ties K_F up until he looks like a mummy*
Hmmm, where whould I put him?
*Tosses K_F into the hall of mirrors and lock the door after wandering around and leaving*

Heroic
2008-11-18, 08:53 PM
random point at mechafox

Xykon_Fan
2008-11-18, 09:03 PM
*climbs out of the nonworking taffy puller and ties K_F up until he looks like a mummy*
Hmmm, where whould I put him?
*Tosses K_F into the hall of mirrors and lock the door after wandering around and leaving*

XF stands behind wolfsbane.
Thanks for getting that stupid K_F guy out of the way. Now we can keep on fighting.
He proceeds to bake cookies.

Menacingly.

UncleWolf
2008-11-18, 09:13 PM
XF stands behind wolfsbane.
Thanks for getting that stupid K_F guy out of the way. Now we can keep on fighting.
He proceeds to bake cookies.

Menacingly.

Did I really type K_F ?:smallconfused:
crap:smallannoyed:
I'm tired, give me a break. I'll change it now. so thanks.:smalltongue:
Or I could leave it the way it is if you give me a few dozen cookies.

Aether
2008-11-18, 09:16 PM
((Wait, is this a blind game one where the Wolves don't all start out knowing each other?

Do the Wolves know each other or not? And who's in charge again-- Zeb or Alarra?

Gah, this RP is making it frustratingly difficult to try and pierce together any pattern... Ugh, Happy Fun Time House of Mirrors, indeed...))

Just keep running, just keep running--- Aether spots a tree up ahead, pockets his can and lighter, and climbs it, barely slowing down at all, and takes cover in the branches. The rest of the carnival is just ahead, only a couple meters away, but no one's really going to be looking for him in the trees, even if he's easily within sight.

Okay, time to think. Step 1; calm my paranoia--was that a "mundane" muder, or a supernatural one? A picture of Reinholdt with a gun comes to mind. ... I should never be forced to inject enough Horror Fiction Tropes slash Cliches into life that I'd start to consider supernatural murders as a possibility. And to think I left the circus because I worried the animals would go berserk. Reinholdt seems actually relatively reasonable and if it weren't for my phobia and suspicion I wouldn't mind the guy; instead, here I am stuck on a tree. Maybe I should've listened to my parents instead of familiarizing myself with what feels like every fiction cliche in existence. Of course, I'll never know now, because I didn't hear the parts my parents said when I wasn't listening.

Enough! What are my options? What do I know? Zeb had a gun. I heard one shot from Zeb's trailer. The hinges of the door, which opens inward, were destroyed and the door simply fell inward when I threw a rock at it. Because it was late, I didn't have anything important on the trolley besides food so no waste there. The wall of the trailer was destroyed. There was blood on the floor, signs of a struggle, a beard.. and a severed hand on the floor. Nota prop or glove--all too real. I didn't hear or notice anybody inside.. or anything on the way there. Too bad I didn't take a picture with my cellphone; if it's a mundane murder, giving the crook the chance to backtrack and hide evidence is baaad, while if it's supernatural, having proof of what kind of attack it was isn't as 100% important as informing the right people as fast as possible. Hmm.. Maybe I should call the police?

With a disgrunted sigh, Aether begins to reach for his cell phone before-- "Ah! Nonononono... you almost got me there. I've seen this before; reach for something you need, and..." ...and you either end up dropping it somewhere for a tense moment of "will I get killed if I go for it?" or you end up getting ganked and cut off at the worst opportunity possible. Still I could at least check to make sure I have my cell... carefully.

As Aether begins to reach for his pocket, an owl makes itself known by hooting very loudly too close to his head, ruffling its wings, and flying off into the night.

"..."

He begins to reach for his pocket again when -- a murder of crows flies right through his tree, quite a few passing before him.. a bit too close for comfort. Screw this, I'm getting my flamethrower together again, next thing that tries to psyche me out can burn in hell, along with Green Peace and PETA!

Now with his legs keeping a death grip on his branch Whadyaknow, my acrobatic skills DO transfer well into the carnival scene! he has just enough time to take out his lighter and spray can and smirk before a bat tangles itself in his hair for his effort.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I GET THROUGH THIS I'M GOING TO CARRY AROUND EVERY SINGLE THING VAMPIRES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE VULNERABLE TO!! HP Lovecraft has nothing on this shi--Ah, ahAWCHOO! :furious:

The combination of screeching in his air, wriggling in his hair, furious scratching, sudden sneezing fit and sudden loosening of his grip causes him to overbalance and end up swinging upside down hanging on to the branch. Needless to say, his cell phone, kept in buttoned down front pocket, is the first, and only, thing to go.

"I'm definitely in a horror movie. All I can hope for is that I'm not in Scary Movie 4 and can die with some dignity." At least I still have chicken. I am so freaking sick, of these freaking burds, in this freaking tree. And now for something completely different.:annoyed:

That's it, screw the rules, I have lame pop culture references! I'm dropping down and getting to the only person with any sort of defense in this whole place; the Amazing Sniper Cat, Rrrreinhoooldt! I last saw him at Sheelah's... place, so I'll start there. But first... Swiftly reorienting himself, Aether switches his makeshift "flamethrower" for a set of brass knuckles and secures a switch knife to his cuffs, ready to palm it into his hand at a moment's notice.

Can I see where my cellphone landed? ... Of course not, that would make sense. Alrighty, here I go, if I run into that cop before Reinholdt, I might stick to him instead... He hits the ground running for the center of the carnival, no longer even bothering to complain that he managed to land on his cellphone in the process, simply being grateful he hadn't slipped.

Reinholdt
2008-11-18, 10:13 PM
((Hey. Some of us didn't trust Shadow. If the rest of you want to, it's your carnival.
^ Having the guy with the gun as your friend is a good thing necessity in horror stories. :smallwink:

Stupid internet broke just before I posted this...:smallsigh: Oh well, it's back.))

Sheellah stumbles out of the cage. She sits up and immediately hugs Reinholdt. Paldies. Paldies. Paldies. She kisses him.

He will see her wings start to flap, and feel her suddenly shudder. She drops him, and falls to her hands.
Reinholdt freezes a little as Sheelah hugs and kisses him. "Ah. Hugs and kisses," he thinks to himself. "My old arch-enemies. I'll find a way to be rid of you one day. You win this day, though, because now is not the time."

He watches as she tries to fly, before collapsing. "All right, then, we'll do it the hard way." Reinholdt lifts her up onto his back. "Come on. We're getting out of here." He starts to head out of the tent, Sheelah in tow, keeping an eye out for any workers. Especially the big top meanie, Shadow.

Fawkes
2008-11-18, 10:21 PM
The petting zoo boy (We'll call him Steve Jimmy) kicks the llama to make it giddyap. After a few trots around the petting zoo, he decides to pick up some speed. The llama runs faster and faster until Jimmy steers him toward the fence.

"C'mon, llama! Jump the fence! Jump the fence to FREEDOM!"

He kicks the llama to speed up, and holds on tight to its fur. The llama runs and jumps, soaring over the fence!

"Ha ha! Screw you, Ingo!"

Jimmy pets the llama.

"Good boy. Let's go get some candy apples."

Alarra
2008-11-18, 11:00 PM
Zeb and Alarra are both in charge. And this is not a blind game.

Indurain
2008-11-19, 02:15 AM
"You know, just because the rule says don't trust Shadow, it doesn't mean we shouldn't not trust Shadow. Me, on the other hand, I'm just a superfreak...superfreak...I'm superfreakaaaah."

Xykon_Fan
2008-11-19, 02:27 AM
Did I really type K_F ?:smallconfused:
crap:smallannoyed:
I'm tired, give me a break. I'll change it now. so thanks.:smalltongue:
Or I could leave it the way it is if you give me a few dozen cookies.

*Gives cookies to*

Truce? Or should I put away the antidote to the arsenic?

Fawkes
2008-11-19, 02:29 AM
Me, on the other hand, I'm just a superfreak...superfreak...I'm superfreakaaaah."

You're a very kinky girl?

Jontom Xire
2008-11-19, 04:21 AM
Looks like I'm just in time to point in this game. How it got to four pages before I even saw it, I don't know.

I think my fiancee's getting miffed how much time I've spent on here, so...Murska for old times sake ;)

banjo1985
2008-11-19, 05:09 AM
The really bad chainsaw juggler waves a bloody stump at Mechafox.

Zar Peter
2008-11-19, 05:21 AM

Oh yes, it is!

I'm blind, I'm blind!!!!

:smallcool:

Mrs Banjo
2008-11-19, 07:52 AM
An excited young girl barrels into the carnival, knocking over, hap hazard. :smalleek:

Dirk Kris
2008-11-19, 09:08 AM
"Hey kid, how 'bouts you be's ythe fishman fer today, an I'll throws rocks at youse. Sound fun? Fun fer me. Teehee."

The freakishly webbed hand of the Fish-man grabs Dirk Kris' shoulder. The tourquoise-scaled freak then guzzles some more of his beer. Seconds later the beer splashes out the gills slits on the sides of his bare chest, of course, but hey, it's the thought that counts. The fins on his head wobble as his head sways.

The kid's eyes go wide at the sight of an ACTUAL fishman. His display with the beer leaves him in a stunned stupor, his eyes following the liquid from the gill slits to the ground and back again. His head turns slowly, of its own accord, to see the scaly hand on his shoulder. Uttering a high-pitched scream, the kid jerks away. He trips over his own feet and sprawls out on the dusty ground. Collecting his (few) wits, he gets up and runs towards the games section of the fair.
OHMYGODIT'SFREAKINREAL!

UncleWolf
2008-11-19, 09:31 AM
*Gives cookies to*

Truce? Or should I put away the antidote to the arsenic?

Truce.
Besides, I've built up a resistance to arsenic.

Alarra
2008-11-19, 10:26 AM
The carnival is a buzz all day with people trying to figure out what happened to Zeb. People bustle here and there and the possibility of a mystery doesn't seem to put any of them off of the festivities.

At one point, man comes shuffling through the crowd, mumbling to himself, "shot, hand, severed hand, shot, heard shot... Initially people think he's just weird, but after awhile, they begin to think that maybe he knows something.

Zeb musta been shot!

Yeah! Someone shot her!...him!....her?

The rest of the crowd heartily agrees and they turn in unison to look at the one member of the crowd toting around a gun.

"What?"

"Get im!

"Crap." :smalleek:

Reinholdt takes off at a run, the rest of the carnival goers following quickly behind. A comical chase ensues, but alas, the poor kitten was eventually captured.

"I'm innocent! I swear!"

And, as it turns out, he was. Reinholdt was a simple village cat and had nothing to do with the poor dwarf's disappearance.

Summary: Reinholdt was lynched. He was a carnival goer (villager).

Night 1 begins. Please send all actions to Zeb The Troll and Alarra. Night will end in ~ 24 hours.

Reinholdt
2008-11-19, 12:45 PM
((But...but... aww man. I was really enjoying this one. Finally get back into RPing with this game and *grumble*))
Reinholdt gets Sheelah to his tent before hearing the crowd outside. "Hide here until you're able to run from this place. I'll go draw them off so you'll be safe. I'll just make a nuisance of myself until they want reparations for property damage. Don't look at me like that. I'm a cat, I'll be fine. I doubt they'll catch me. Besides I have nine lives. I'll be back soon." He didn't bother telling her he had already used up eight of them just getting to where he was today.

Reinholdt steps outside his tent and moves toward the growing crowd, unsure of what exactly was going on.

The rest of the crowd heartily agrees and they turn in unison to look at the one member of the crowd toting around a gun.

"What?"

"Get im!

"Crap." :smalleek:

Reinholdt takes off at a run, the rest of the carnival goers following quickly behind. A comical chase ensues, but alas, the poor kitten was eventually captured.

"I'm innocent! I swear!"

And, as it turns out, he was. Reinholdt was a simple village cat and had nothing to do with the poor dwarf's disappearance.

Fawkes
2008-11-19, 01:04 PM
Poor widdle kitty. :smallfrown:

Raiser Blade
2008-11-19, 01:15 PM
Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:D

Shadow
2008-11-19, 01:27 PM
Last chance to take me up on my offer!

I'll be PMing the list to the lucky winner one that I decide to trust the most shortly.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-19, 01:29 PM
Last chance to take me up on my offer!

I'll be PMing the list to the lucky winner one that I decide to trust the most shortly.

ooooh, oooh, pick me. I was almost killed. That means I'm good!!

Xykon_Fan
2008-11-19, 01:35 PM
((Pick me on no basis whatsoever! w00t!))
So, Wolfsbane, who shall we terrorize next?
XF wanders into a tent and gets caught and put on display for an exhibit.

Content inside his moderately-sized cage, he curls up to go to sleep.

Fawkes
2008-11-19, 01:48 PM
Pick me! I probably won't sell the information for a root beer float!

Lex-Kat
2008-11-19, 01:54 PM
OMG!!! Why can't I ever get a good RP in these games. :smallbiggrin: Couldn't you guys wait a few days before you kill off the RPers?? :smalltongue:

((But...but... aww man. I was really enjoying this one. Finally get back into RPing with this game and *grumble*))
Reinholdt gets Sheelah to his tent before hearing the crowd outside. "Hide here until you're able to run from this place. I'll go draw them off so you'll be safe. I'll just make a nuisance of myself until they want reparations for property damage. Don't look at me like that. I'm a cat, I'll be fine. I doubt they'll catch me. Besides I have nine lives. I'll be back soon." He didn't bother telling her he had already used up eight of them just getting to where he was today.

Reinholdt steps outside his tent and moves toward the growing crowd, unsure of what exactly was going on.
Sheelah watches her savior walk out, then watches as the crowd gathers around him. When he takes off running, she leaps out of the tent to save him, but her legs are still too weak, and she falls into the mud. She can do nothing but watch with horror as they finally catch him, and take him away.

She crawls back into the tent, and cries herself to sleep. Knowing that no one will RP with her player anymore, because RPers seem to get killed very quickly in these games. :smallyuk:

UncleWolf
2008-11-19, 02:04 PM
OMG!!! Why can't I ever get a good RP in these games. :smallbiggrin: Couldn't you guys wait a few days before you kill off the RPers?? :smalltongue:

Sheelah watches her savior walk out, then watches as the crowd gathers around him. When he takes off running, she leaps out of the tent to save him, but her legs are still too weak, and she falls into the mud. She can do nothing but watch with horror as they finally catch him, and take him away.

She crawls back into the tent, and cries herself to sleep. Knowing that no one will RP with her player anymore, because RPers seem to get killed very quickly in these games. :smallyuk:

Hey, I RP and I'm not dead...yet:smalleek:

@Shadow: I really don't see the point in begging for the list, but I hope you do give it to me.

Fawkes
2008-11-19, 02:34 PM
Little Jimmy watches sadly as they kitty goes away. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he sees a little splash of mud.

That way, Llama!

Supagoof
2008-11-19, 03:00 PM
Of course, the game would also have been more balanced if you all would learn not to trust Shadow no matter what game he's in or role he has.
I'm coming after you Shadow. Your up to something again, and I'm going to make sure it won't work. :smallmad:

Fawkes
2008-11-19, 03:03 PM
The llama trots over to where Jimmy saw the splash of mud. Jimmy hops off and looks into the mud. Nothing's there, but a trail of mud leads into the tent. Jimmy peeks into the tent and looks around.

"Hellooooo? Is someone here?

Hyozo
2008-11-19, 03:40 PM

Technically it never said you were dead. You can (probably) still RP, you just can't vote or give any relevant information.

Also, I guess this leaves me as the person Aether is going to go to for help. I'll probably make a post where I meet him in a few hours, but I have to go to class soon.

Aether
2008-11-19, 05:15 PM
((Who exactly is the guy in charge of the carnival? Do we have someone who's going to, or has and I just haven't noticed, take up that role, or would Alarra want to pick that part?))

Aether can only stare in disbelief at the mob in action. Oh, you have got to be freaking kidding me. I wanted to get to Reinholdt first because despite being a *shudder* cat with a gun, he seemed reliable.. did I say something to alarm the killer? Did somebody manipulate the mob to lynch him because I wanted to contact him, or because s/he also decided to go after one of the few people here with a gun?

Christ, this is BS.. Ugh, I'm going to head back to where I last saw him.. starting with where Lex-Kat's, ugh, exhibit. I might want to consider recovering my juggling and throwing knives while I'm here... Yes, I think "Aether, the Heroic 10-Fingered Blind Knife Thrower and Juggler!!" might just make an early appearance. Aether slips the brass knuckles off his fist as well as the switchknife, and places his mace can within easy reach again. He sits back for a moment to rest and collect his thoughts.

Alright, so far I've not done much besides ramble on paranoidally.. I need to figure out what to do besides get my knives back. There are quite a few "freakish" and odd people in our carnival... but there are also people who are genuinely "freakish" beyond the normal human limit. Well, it's going to be late soon, so... Should I urge everybody to go home? Or just quite them down so the cops can get everybody's statements? I'm really the only one who knows anything, but whomever did the deed might still be hanging around... but where to place every-- "Wait, of course... The, ugh, the... goddamit, the biggest pavilion that'll have the clowns, tumblers and gymnasts performing starting tomorrow. We got it up early today along with pretty much every other tent, grumblegrumblecheapskate .. so we could fit just about everybody in there."

I just need to make sure nobody leaves the tent to go to the bathroom in groups of less than 3, and that the cops watch to make sure no one gets in or out... or manages to wreck the tent. No way am I having it collapse or be set on fire. If I am an Evil Overlord, I will have my minions patrol in threes--and they will treat every alarm as a full blown invasion, and they will have clear plexiglass helmets and costumized uniforms specialized to fit them only!:amused: The cops should probably be arriving by now... I'm going to go and try to calm people down and gather them up with ice cream and inform the cops.

Who takes a stage name like "10-Fingered"? Somebody who looks like they should have eleven fingers.. I love that 6-fingered glove; the look on peoples' faces is priceless...

((Heh, maybe future lynchings will be arrests for suspicion... of course if too many are arrested, nobody'll manage to round up the ACTUAL bad guys...
... I can't wait to hear how despite my precautions people'll end up dying during the night as well. "GodDAMMIT! If people are being killed off anyway is it too much to ask that they NOT MAKE IT EASY for the killers? GENTLEMEN! There will be no fooling around here---this is the... carnival...*facepalm*"))

Haruki-kun
2008-11-19, 06:08 PM
((ACK! I hadn't realized this game had started!))

Lex-Kat
2008-11-20, 03:57 AM
The llama trots over to where Jimmy saw the splash of mud. Jimmy hops off and looks into the mud. Nothing's there, but a trail of mud leads into the tent. Jimmy peeks into the tent and looks around.

"Hellooooo? Is someone here?

In one corner, Jimmy will see two yellow eyes glowing back at him. Ko jūs gribat? It is a growly feminine voice. He may detect a hint of fear in the voice.

Dirk Kris
2008-11-20, 10:01 AM
The emo-looking teenage boy, exhausted from his mad flight away from the fishman, stumbles over a rock as he looks over his shoulder to see if he's being chased. He makes a mad, sprawling leap and skids across the ground so that he ends up half inside a tent. Shaking his head and looking around, he sees a little boy and some yellow eyes. Then he hears a soft growly noise.
"Aw, man, what did I do now?!"

((I'll RP with you, Lex-kat!))

Alarra
2008-11-20, 10:53 AM
Dawn breaks. It's time to get started again trying to figure out what has happened and unravel the mystery.

Everyone heads to the food court for some breakfast and coffee to get their minds working, and maybe overhear some clues.

From the petting zoo area there comes a very LOUD, unearthly noise which causes quite a stir amongst the other animals.

BLEAT! BLEEEEEAT!!!

The crowd runs to see what's going on and sees the llama running in circles in his pen. In the center of the pen the they notice tracks that are decidedly not llama tracks.

But wait, there's a third set? And what's that shining thing over there? Closer inspection reveals what appears to be an empty container of pepper spray.

Summary: No one died.
Day 2 begins.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-20, 10:56 AM
Dallas Dakota - Same reason as yesterday.

banjo1985
2008-11-20, 10:57 AM
The really bad chainsaw juggler is starting to feel Tired 'n' Drowsy from blood loss.

UncleWolf
2008-11-20, 10:58 AM
@Alarra: I will not be able to log onto the Internet for a little over a week come this Friday. Could I have immunity from being autolynched? If not, that's okay, just make my death funny.

Fawkes
2008-11-20, 11:38 AM
Dawn breaks. It's time to get started again trying to figure out what has happened and unravel the mystery.

Everyone heads to the food court for some breakfast and coffee to get their minds working, and maybe overhear some clues.

From the petting zoo area there comes a very LOUD, unearthly noise which causes quite a stir amongst the other animals.

BLEAT! BLEEEEEAT!!!

The crowd runs to see what's going on and sees the llama running in circles in his pen. In the center of the pen the they notice tracks that are decidedly not llama tracks.

But wait, there's a third set? And what's that shining thing over there? Closer inspection reveals what appears to be an empty container of pepper spray.

Summary: No one died.
Day 2 begins.

Wait, no one died? How is that possible? :smallconfused:

Also, the llama jumped the petting zoo fence.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-20, 11:39 AM
Wait, no one died? How is that possible? :smallconfused:

Also, the llama jumped the petting zoo fence.

Some narrators write that when the baner succesfully protects a player or when the voider in this case voids the killer.

That seems quite likely in this game, or we just got a non-active killer on our hands, remember that this is a blind game and the killer is the only player that must keep in check of night kills.

Fawkes
2008-11-20, 11:52 AM
Oh, we don't get to see if someone was targeted but baned? Laaame.

Man, how lucky would that be if the killer keeps forgetting to night kill? :smallbiggrin:

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-20, 11:54 AM
Narrators - What will we see if the wolves are voided? If the baner protects?

Supagoof
2008-11-20, 12:34 PM
Well, let's get this day started right.

I'll assume Llama was attacked. I'm also going to assume baned since pepper spray was used, as pepper spray is neither yummy or goopy and something a soccer mom would more then likely carry.

So, given that Shadow has collected a large amount of information openly, and wasn't the one targeted....

Supagoof points at Shadow!

You've been trying to put llama's blood on his own hooves since Mafia 4!

Fawkes
2008-11-20, 12:41 PM
I'll assume Llama was attacked. I'm also going to assume baned since pepper spray was used, as pepper spray is neither yummy or goopy and something a soccer mom would more then likely carry.

Ohhhh, I get it now. Thanks, goof.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-20, 12:46 PM
(Its also possible that a sheep named Sir Buster T. Woolycoat started nibbling on a lady's purse, causing a container of pepper spray to fall out of it. The llama later found the pepper spray and started munching on it absentmindedly, thus causing the pepper spray to discharge. Some of the spray got into the llama's eyes and he started bleating madly because he was attacked. A nearby druid leaped into the pen, cast Cure animal, heard the people coming and avoided detection, by shifting into an animal and dashing out. As for how the llama can be in two places, Mechafox, is all covered in his backstory, which will be revealed slowly throughout the game, but it has Alarra's approval.)

Haruki-kun
2008-11-20, 02:18 PM
A strange void begins to form behind a circus tent. It appears to be a warp portal. A long-haired man walks out of it and the portal closes behind him.

"Ha! Perfect! The time machine worked! And now I just have to catch those evil people and stop them from taking over!" He reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out a piece of paper. "Haha! Advantage of coming from the future! I already know what's going to happen! I know who the bad guys are! They're right here on this list! All I have to--"

Suddenly a gust of wind blows the paper out of his hand. The man runs after it. "GAH! No! Wait! I need that list! It's got the names of the people! I can't go back if I don't stop them! NOOOO!" It's pointless. The list of evil people is blown away.

"T.T"

(*points at Banjo*

Can't think of any way to stick the point into that post.)

Aemoh
2008-11-20, 02:21 PM
*points at Aether*

For the fun of it.

Dirk Kris
2008-11-20, 02:28 PM
The teenager gets to his feet and steps inside the tent as he sees someone approach outside. He peeks out and sees Lavidor and quickly closes the tent flap, turning his attention back to the yellow eyes in the corner.

Raiser Blade
2008-11-20, 02:47 PM
I am pretty sure that Hauruki is eeeeeviiiiiiiil.

Eeeeeeeviiiiilllll.

*point at banjo

Mrs Banjo
2008-11-20, 03:40 PM
The excited young girl, gets up and skips to the petting zoo to see the animals but, before she gets there she spots a nasty man behind a circus tent, talking to his piece of paper which seems to be floating away. I point at the nasty man, Haruki-Kun. :smalleek:

Shadowcaller
2008-11-20, 03:42 PM
It is something wrong with that I suddenly realize that "fun-house" also can mean something else?:smalleek:

Murska
2008-11-20, 04:04 PM
It is something wrong with that I suddenly realize that "fun-house" also can mean something else?:smalleek:

Maybe it's because I told you about the literal finnish translation? :smallamused:

PhantomFox
2008-11-20, 04:29 PM
The dawn's light crept over the horizon and soon fell on the two sleeping Vulpinians hidden behind one of the many carnival tents. The sun rose higher and soon fell on Andrew's face and he groggily tried to shield his eyes as he woke up. He sat up and smiled at his sleeping girlfriend. Yesterday had been a confusing day. There were so many sights and sounds... and smells! Ooh! The things these people could cook was AMAZING and smelled so good! There were all kinds of weird things and no one gave them much more than a puzzled first glace. Except that weird bald guy who kept following them around with the lisp. He gave Andrew the willies.

He took a hand and gently shook Jessica awake.
"Huh...? Wha...? Is it morning already?"
Andrew chuckled. "Yeah, it is. Let's get ready, we didn't visit nearly enough of this place. Who knew it could be this fun!"
Jessica rubbed her eyes and fixed her headfur as she slowly woke up.
"Yeah, I'll say. Hey, did you hear something last night? Like that ... what was that animal we saw yesterday? The one that looked like a fluffy horse with a long neck?"
"I think they said that was a llama. And yeah, I thought I heard something too, but it was far away. Anyhow, let's go. We have a carnival to explore!"
Jessica brushed herself off as Andrew helped her up.
"As long as we get some more of that cotton candy! That was great!"
"Yeah, but it stuck to my muzzle forever!"
Jessica leaned in and gave him a quick peck and a mischievous smile.
"But you helped get it off, right?"
Andrew blushed and waved the question off, making Jessica laugh at his sheepishness.
"C'mon, let's go exploring! Maybe we'll find what made all that raucous last night..."

Aether
2008-11-21, 01:47 AM
Aether is frustrated now because the police haven't shown up... at least in great numbers. Against his better judgement, he'll stick with the carnival and try to figure out who's responsible for this mess.

Let's see, do I remember anyone who was acting suspicious?

Well, I still hold that deathslayer7 is creepy as hell, that Reinholdt scares me without needing to make an intimidate check... What about that Shadow character? I haven't heard much about him, but he seemed suspicious... But I can't think of any way to find out more about him and I'm not about to initiate a confrontation... bah. I guess I'll just have to wait and see and hope for the best.

Frustrated and displeased with his lack of progress, Aether decides to change into his tumbler's outfit and strap on his throwing and juggling knives... He'd rather be dealing with knives, and thus conveniently having a weapon at hand, than taking chances on a tightrope or swinging up in the air, extremely vulnerable to sabotage...

... Maybe I should start carrying around some garlic? Heh.

((No real clue as to what to do, so I guess I'll go with the only lead I've picked up..))

Lex-Kat
2008-11-21, 01:50 AM
The teenager gets to his feet and steps inside the tent as he sees someone approach outside. He peeks out and sees Lavidor and quickly closes the tent flap, turning his attention back to the yellow eyes in the corner.

Sheelah was became increasingly scared as the second human stepped into the tent. Lūdzu, nav cietis mani. She pleads. She steps into the light.

Out of the Shadows, steps a beautiful, young, woman. Her eyes cease to glow, and are now a dark color, you still can't tell what. Her oily, unwashed hair, is matted along her back. She is wearing what would be a form fitting dress, if she didn't look as if she hadn't eaten in weeks.

Then you may notice the wings. There is still some flesh, hanging off the remains of a fragile looking skeleton.

She extends her arms out to the teenager and lowers her head in resignation. Es atgriezties miermīlīgi.

Helgraf
2008-11-21, 01:57 AM
I don't like your games Shadow. Not without more data.

Indurain
2008-11-21, 02:01 AM
Banjo. Because I've been given reason (not sure how reliable it is), that Shadow isn't trying to kill us all.

More to come...

Shadow
2008-11-21, 02:03 AM
Banjo. Because I've been given reason (not sure how reliable it is), that Shadow isn't trying to kill us all.

More to come...

Yeah.
:amused:
That's because I chose to send the list to you, you bum. :smallwink:

Indurain
2008-11-21, 02:05 AM
Hence...not sure how reliable it is.

I'll be honest, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for now, until I can confirm or refute your list. But if I find you're lying to me...Oh there shall be hell to pay mister!

Aether
2008-11-21, 03:05 AM
Yeah.
:amused:
That's because I chose to send the list to you, you bum. :smallwink:

... Well, I guess now we know who the wolves are going to target since you announced who you sent it to.

I'm not convinced you're trustworthy and how reliable or useful that list would be.. But I suppose the Baner might have somebody to defend now?

Xykon_Fan
2008-11-21, 03:55 AM
I think Indy should kick it.

'Cuz clearly that's the best option here.

Zar Peter
2008-11-21, 04:16 AM
... Well, I guess now we know who the wolves are going to target since you announced who you sent it to.

I'm not convinced you're trustworthy and how reliable or useful that list would be.. But I suppose the Baner might have somebody to defend now?

And now that you posted that the wolves might not target Indy but the baner... or someone completely different?

I point at Dallas Dakota

Reinholdt
2008-11-21, 04:24 AM
Reinholdt crawls ever so slowly back towards his tent. Every inch he moves sends searing agony through his two broken legs. Or was it three? He had no clue. His fur had been completely matted with blood. He would have liked to believe he had stopped bleeding by now, but the crimson trail he left behind would indicate otherwise. His vision was blurry, but he just… he just had to make sure she was alright. Then whatever happened, happened.

After what seemed like hours, his tent came into sight. It didn’t take nearly as long for him to sense that there was someone inside besides Sheelah. He wish he hadn’t lost his rifle somewhere in the chase and the beatings, but that wouldn’t stop him. Doing everything in his power to ignore the pain, he hastened his pace. Barreling inside with the last of his energy, he gets in between Sheelah and the two newcomers, what clean fur he has standing on end.

“Just stay away fro…” is all he manages to squeak out before his eyes roll back in his head and he collapses on the ground, unconscious.

Lamech
2008-11-21, 07:39 AM
Hey, was this a void or a bane or do we not get to know?

Lavidor
2008-11-21, 08:00 AM
"Step right up, folks, and watch the amazing geek as he bites the head off a chicken, that's right, a chicken!"

"a one, a two, a one two three four"CRUNCH

"Let's all give him a big hand, folks!"

((
Some narrators write that when the baner succesfully protects a player or when the voider in this case voids the killer.

That seems quite likely in this game, or we just got a non-active killer on our hands, remember that this is a blind game and the killer is the only player that must keep in check of night kills.

Bold by me.

For that, Shadowcaller. Just seemed odd.))

Recaiden
2008-11-21, 08:25 AM
Shadow..... Explanation Later?

Dirk Kris
2008-11-21, 09:04 AM
Sheelah was became increasingly scared as the second human stepped into the tent. Lūdzu, nav cietis mani. She pleads. She steps into the light.

Out of the Shadows, steps a beautiful, young, woman. Her eyes cease to glow, and are now a dark color, you still can't tell what. Her oily, unwashed hair, is matted along her back. She is wearing what would be a form fitting dress, if she didn't look as if she hadn't eaten in weeks.

Then you may notice the wings. There is still some flesh, hanging off the remains of a fragile looking skeleton.

She extends her arms out to the teenager and lowers her head in resignation. Es atgriezties miermīlīgi.

Reinholdt crawls ever so slowly back towards his tent. Every inch he moves sends searing agony through his two broken legs. Or was it three? He had no clue. His fur had been completely matted with blood. He would have liked to believe he had stopped bleeding by now, but the crimson trail he left behind would indicate otherwise. His vision was blurry, but he just… he just had to make sure she was alright. Then whatever happened, happened.

After what seemed like hours, his tent came into sight. It didn’t take nearly as long for him to sense that there was someone inside besides Sheelah. He wish he hadn’t lost his rifle somewhere in the chase and the beatings, but that wouldn’t stop him. Doing everything in his power to ignore the pain, he hastened his pace. Barreling inside with the last of his energy, he gets in between Sheelah and the two newcomers, what clean fur he has standing on end.

“Just stay away fro…” is all he manages to squeak out before his eyes roll back in his head and he collapses on the ground, unconscious.

The teenager, surprised by the emergence of a pretty girl and a rabid-looking cat collapsing practically at his feet, utters a high-pitched "eep!" He takes a moment to check on Reinholdt and, seeing his injuries are severe, gingerly picks him up and lays him down on his kitty-bed. He covers the cat with a blanket and stands there, awkward, unsure what else he can do. He turns back to the girl and stares, open-mouthed, as he takes in her wings.
"Dude, this carnival is no joke. First the fishman, then this?"
He steps forward and tries to touch the girl's elbow. "Hey, what did you say? I can't understand you, but I won't hurt you." Smiling, he extends a hand. "Hi there - I'm Eric. Did someone hurt you? Is there something I can do to help?"

Shadowcaller
2008-11-21, 09:07 AM
"Step right up, folks, and watch the amazing geek as he bites the head off a chicken, that's right, a chicken!"

"a one, a two, a one two three four"CRUNCH

"Let's all give him a big hand, folks!"

((

Bold by me.

For that, Shadowcaller. Just seemed odd.))

I thought someone said it was a blind game:smallconfused:. Oh well.

Mordokai
2008-11-21, 09:10 AM
Lets see, I'll get autolynched if I don't vote and Shadow does strike me as wee bit odd. But hey, lets give the guy a benefit of doubt. If power roles start dropping all of a sudden, we can always lynch him later.

Supagoof, just because I feel like it.

Vampiric
2008-11-21, 09:15 AM
I'll give indy some space for this...

Banjo

Haruki-kun
2008-11-21, 09:16 AM

I'll be honest, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for now, until I can confirm or refute your list. But if I find you're lying to me...Oh there shall be hell to pay mister!

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/Vaarsuvius89/motivator6763702.jpg

UncleWolf
2008-11-21, 09:27 AM

If you need to know how reliable it is, I'm a Villager.
No, I don't care if anybody knows, I'll either be recruited or lynched and I won't be able to do anything about it because I'm going to be gone for over a week without Internet.

Now that I let the cat out of the bag, you guys can use this info for the best. If the info says differently, you guys can lynch Shadow. If it doesn't, well, I'll look forward to a fantastic death anyways.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-21, 10:47 AM
Backpoint at Zar Peter, and because he isn't going to the dutch meetup.

It's practically next door!:smalltongue::smallwink:

Dirk Kris
2008-11-21, 11:22 AM
If you need to know how reliable it is, I'm a Villager.

Me too.
I'm telling because I enjoy the RPing here, and I'll be gone from Dec 19 - January 5, so chances are I'll be killed off then, too.
So make use of me!

Deathslayer7
2008-11-21, 11:33 AM
Staring over the crowd, pacing back and forth on my booth. Staring at them. Staring at them all!

Some stare back, some are afraid. It only makes me smile more.

Then seeing Supagoof walk through the crwod caught my eye.

Dragoon
2008-11-21, 01:06 PM
The strength testing owner finally had gotten a new bell and started to install it, though he had wished that he could have gotten help, though the he heard a strange rumor that the cat got killed. Serves him right for destroying others property. He just shook his head as he opened his mouth as he yelled, "Step right up, step right up to see if you have a chance at making up all the way to the top." Seeing Dallas-Dakota in the crowd, he points at him and continues, "Perhaps you sir would like to try this, hmmm?"

Fawkes
2008-11-21, 01:07 PM
Jimmy panics at the sight of the tiny person and crazy bleeding cat and ducks outside the tent. He starts to run away, but he slips in the mud, stumbles, and grabs the edge of the tent for support. He falls anyway, tearing away a section of the tent's wall.

Lamech
2008-11-21, 01:23 PM
Supagoof is pointing at Shadow on the basis of the narration... okaaay...

Lex-Kat
2008-11-21, 01:43 PM
(((I guess I should mention that she is 5'4". She's not a pixie. And the wings look to be demonic wings, but shredded.)))

The teenager, surprised by the emergence of a pretty girl and a rabid-looking cat collapsing practically at his feet, utters a high-pitched "eep!" He takes a moment to check on Reinholdt and, seeing his injuries are severe, gingerly picks him up and lays him down on his kitty-bed. He covers the cat with a blanket and stands there, awkward, unsure what else he can do.

Seeing Reinholdt still alive, barely. Sheelah quickly scoops down to pick up her savior, but Eric beats her to it. She looks at Eric, hope once again filling her heart.

She sits on the bed next to Reinholdt. She pets her gallant hero. A tear falls from her eye. Paldies. Viņš saglabātas manu dzīvi. Es parādā viņam raktuvē.

He turns back to the girl and stares, open-mouthed, as he takes in her wings.
"Dude, this carnival is no joke. First the fishman, then this?"
He steps forward and tries to touch the girl's elbow. "Hey, what did you say? I can't understand you, but I won't hurt you." Smiling, he extends a hand. "Hi there - I'm Eric. Did someone hurt you? Is there something I can do to help?"

When Eric touches her elbow, she quickly pulls away in fright, but then calms down. After he speaks to her, she nods her head, yes. Es varu saprast, Jums, Ēriks, bet es nevar runāt jūsu valoda. Then shakes her head a little in frustration. Es nezinu, ko darīt, vai nu. Nav izvairīties.

Jimmy panics at the sight of the tiny person and crazy bleeding cat and ducks outside the tent. He starts to run away, but he slips in the mud, stumbles, and grabs the edge of the tent for support. He falls anyway, tearing away a section of the tent's wall.

When Jimmy flees, and consequently tears a section of the tent down, Sheelah scurries back to her corner and hides. With the light coming in, it is not as dark as it had been. She covers her head with her arms.

Fawkes
2008-11-21, 01:46 PM
So, no reaction to me ripping the tent?

Lex-Kat
2008-11-21, 01:47 PM
Got it. Forgot to add it in the first write up.

Just so everyone knows. I almost always seem to edit my posts. There is always something I forget to add in, or I see a horrible typing error that must be eradicated. :smallsmile:

Fawkes
2008-11-21, 01:50 PM
"Llama! Help me! There's monsters in the tent!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-21, 02:05 PM
*The free llama comes trotting over to see what the kid is yelping about. He looks concerned then looks into the tent.

The llama in the pen continues to munch happily on grass, seemingly very calmed down after the attack of the day.*

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-21, 02:44 PM
The kid cries at the dead kitty with the gun. "He.... He wasn't gonna shoot us.... *SNIFFLE*... It was all-all-all a big misunderstahahahanding!"

Face red and wet with tears, the kid exits the tent and glances around. Suddenly, he spies a large rip in the tent. The kid grabs it, and, as a loose thread in a sweater, attempts to rip it off, removing it from the tent.

However, he soon finds himself pulling and making it larger... Larger... Until finally, the kid gives up, staring at the ten foot tear.

Istari
2008-11-21, 03:12 PM
Mechafox for being too talkitive

Hyozo
2008-11-21, 03:13 PM
The police officer sighs. This might actually be worse than my last job. he thinks. He looks over and sees Supagoof, That guy seems like he might be sane.I wonder if he has any idea what all these people are panicking about. Could somebody have seen the loose Exachix?

Fawkes
2008-11-21, 04:28 PM
Istari for being a jerkface.

Reinholdt
2008-11-21, 08:28 PM
The kid cries at the dead kitty with the gun. "He.... He wasn't gonna shoot us.... *SNIFFLE*... It was all-all-all a big misunderstahahahanding!"

Face red and wet with tears, the kid exits the tent and glances around. Suddenly, he spies a large rip in the tent. The kid grabs it, and, as a loose thread in a sweater, attempts to rip it off, removing it from the tent.

However, he soon finds himself pulling and making it larger... Larger... Until finally, the kid gives up, staring at the ten foot tear.

((I'm not quite dead, yet. But, I would really appreciate a medic. You know. For my severe life threatening injuries. I would just be satisfied, though, if you kids stopped tearing up my tent while I'm unconscious! :smallamused:))

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-21, 08:40 PM
Istari for being a no-roleplaying police officer (what else can I call it?).

Mechafox: I don't think "Jerkface" is quite the right word...

Zeb The Troll
2008-11-21, 09:13 PM
((Hey guys, we're trying to run a friendly game here. Roleplay, even and especially verbose role play, is encouraged. Likewise, quick "silly reason" points are perfectly within reason.

Taking something that was intended as an offhanded "I-have-no-reason-so-I'll-make-one-up" point as a direct insult, as I'm sure it was not intended to be, is frowned upon.

Using terms like "jerkface" and "Nazi" are even more frowned upon.

Let's reel it back in and get back to the fun, alright?))

Fawkes
2008-11-21, 10:24 PM
I think Elan-style insults should be allowed. Besides, there's nothing in the rules against retributive points.
Hell, with my track record, we're lucky I didn't pee on him.

Mustiado
2008-11-21, 10:28 PM
I'm gonna point at Mechafox to duck the autolynch

Fawkes
2008-11-21, 10:31 PM
This is my count so far, but I may have made mistakes.

7-Shadow
4-Banjo
4-Dallas-Dakota
3-Supagoof

What's gonna happen? Rule of Shadow? Banjowagon? Supacomeback? DarkHorse-Dakota? Takin' all bets!

v:well, he needs one now.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-21, 10:41 PM
What? No silly name for Supagoof?

Lamech
2008-11-21, 10:45 PM
@Mechafox: Some people will under-stand just fine if you use something like "Jerkface", and take it as a joke. Some people will see it as a insult and take it badly. So... I agree with Zeb, don't insult people. It might endly. Now let the fun begin!

Lex-Kat
2008-11-21, 10:54 PM
You need to reduce Shadow to only 4 votes now. I changed my vote from him to Supagoof, just for the three-way tie. :smallbiggrin:

Shadow
2008-11-21, 11:19 PM
You need to reduce Shadow to only 4 votes now. I changed my vote from him to Supagoof, just for the three-way tie. :smallbiggrin:
That's dumb.
I point at Shadow

Lex-Kat
2008-11-21, 11:32 PM
Fine. I'll change it back. Shadow.

2008-11-21, 11:58 PM
*sigh* Shadow.

The fishman does what he's actually supposed to today. That is, sit in his tank and drink water when someone looks at him. It's a living.

Aemoh
2008-11-22, 12:14 AM
*places a bet on Dallas-Dakota*

Cause ya always bet the long shot. Well, no, you really shouldn't, but it's fun! :smallamused:

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-22, 12:23 AM
I was completely confused by that last part. I meant that totally jokingly, and I had no intention of flaming. I changed my post to sound more like a 6-year-old kid :P

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 02:24 AM
Kinda reminds me of South Park.

Cartman: (reading a protest sign he's holding) Bush is a nay-zee. What's a nay-zee?

Indurain
2008-11-22, 03:35 AM
Alright after recieving some PM's from people regarding their roles, I would like to declare...Shadow was honest with his list to me. Whether or not that clears him of any and all charges still remains to be seen (I really don't trust Shadow), but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

(However, I'll be watching those who didn't help to confirm the list. My PM box is still open if you wish to help contribute to the list.)

Jontom Xire
2008-11-22, 04:43 AM
Is Mrs Banjo actually Banjo in disguise, or are there (shock, gasp, horror) two of them?!?!?!

Supagoof
2008-11-22, 04:49 AM
Supagoof is pointing at Shadow on the basis of the narration... okaaay...
Not narration, because he's gathering roles and wasn't attacked last night. That clearly means he's a wolf! :smallamused:

hap_hazard
2008-11-22, 05:10 AM
Supagoof. He's lagging in votes. :smallbiggrin:

Alarra
2008-11-22, 11:44 AM
"You there! Yes...the one using logic! We don't want no logic! This is a carnival!"
Yeah! All people not involved in wacky hijinks must leave!

The crowd turns on Supagoof, intent on chasing him out of the fair. But Supagoof won't leave. "I can use logic if I want to. Ner."

"Then lynch him!"
"Yeah! Lynch him!"
"Wait? What? We don't kill people. I mean...this is a nice town. It's one thing to beat up a cat...but..."
"No! Lynch him!"

Pretty soon the crowd is worked up into a mob and Goof finds himself strung up in a tree. Yep....nice town indeed.

Summary: Supagoof was lynched. He was a carnival-goer (villager)

Night 2 begins. Ends in ~ 24 hours.

Reinholdt
2008-11-22, 12:31 PM
Pretty soon the crowd is worked up into a mob and Goof finds himself strung up in a tree. Yep....nice town indeed.
((I probably should have warned you about that... :smallwink:))

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 12:32 PM
Question: Alarra, would you have told us if Shadow was baned?

Alarra
2008-11-22, 01:07 PM
((In the event of a day bane, there would be no lynching at all. Does that answer your question?))

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 01:10 PM
Yes, it does. Thank you.

Supagoof
2008-11-22, 03:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHA. Awesome. Worth every dying last breath. :smallbiggrin:

Mountain_Faerie
2008-11-23, 12:13 PM
Faerie wakes up on the ground in a pile of funnel cakes. She sits up and falls back over.

Last thing I remember... the ride, the scream... bolts popping... flying through the air! Owww!

She rubs her head gently.

Looks around. Well, it looks like they got the mini-roller coaster back together.

((Sorry to be out for a couple of days. Between being sick and having teenagers in the house, life got a little rocky!))

Uncle Festy
2008-11-23, 05:19 PM
Just so everyone knows. I almost always seem to edit my posts. There is always something I forget to add in, or I see a horrible typing error that must be eradicated. :smallsmile:

((Suggestion = use Preview Post. :smallsmile:))

Uncle Festy
2008-11-23, 05:32 PM
Do points at self count?
Are there any roles that aren't on THE LIST?

Zeb The Troll
2008-11-23, 05:35 PM
Points at yourself do not count. That should have been declared up front. We're also not allowing points at TPBM or TPAM. You can point at them, but you have to name the person you're pointing at. And no, there are no roles in play that are not on The List.

EDIT: And we'll be ending night here shortly.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-23, 05:40 PM
Interesting.
Sorry, one more quick question. What happens in the event of a tie?

evnafets
2008-11-23, 05:40 PM
Points at yourself do not count. That should have been declared up front. We're also not allowing points at TPBM or TPAM. You can point at them, but you have to name the person you're pointing at.

How about points at Exachix? Do they count?
What about pointing at the narrators?
pointing at ghosts?

:smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

(disclaimer - this post is just in fun. No serious response expected.)
( Non-serious responses always welcome though)

Alarra
2008-11-23, 05:41 PM
Whoever reached the tied number of votes first is lynched.

And points against exachix don't count, neither do posts against the narrators, or ghosts. :smallsmile:

Xykon_Fan
2008-11-23, 05:43 PM
Interesting.
Sorry, one more quick question. What happens in the event of a tie?

You look fancier.

Zeb The Troll
2008-11-23, 05:56 PM
Evening settles on the carnival as the carnies and the marks all come together to protect themselves as best they can from the night terrors. Due to the hostilities involved the previous evening, both LLamas are gathered up and placed in the center of the Circle of Good and Decent People where he will be safe from further incident.

Some of the more adventurous citizens take it upon themselves to venture out and find clues as to what's going on, but by morning, everyone has returned safely, if not a little disheveled.

Summary: No one died last night.
Day 3 begins.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-23, 05:57 PM
Okay... The voider is doing a good job I guess or we have a very inactive killer. Both options are good really.

Hyozo
2008-11-23, 06:02 PM
Are there no wolves in this game at all? If it's allowed, I'm going to vote no lynch.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-23, 06:34 PM
Suspicion A: We've got an inactive killer.
Suspicion B: We have a lucky baner or three.
Suspicion C: A voider voided the killer night one, saw his success, and voided that person again.
Suspicion D: We have a cult and no wolves.

In case suspicion D is correct, and since people tend to ask questions that they have reason to suspect are true (if that made any sense), I'll point at IcedDragons.

Fawkes
2008-11-23, 06:42 PM
Am I Batman?

Due to to Festy's logic, I must be!

*batarang*

Uncle Festy
2008-11-23, 06:48 PM
Am I Batman?

Due to to Festy's logic, I must be!

*batarang*

Eh woot?
*stabs Mechafox with his +2 confusion-bane cheezburgr cotton candy stick*
Dammit, Festy! Stop getting your games mixed up! :smallannoyed::smallsigh::smallwink:

Mordokai
2008-11-23, 06:53 PM
I'll go with Festy here, but for reasons of my own.

iceddragons

Shadowcaller
2008-11-23, 06:55 PM
Note to Self: Read the rules better next time.:smallsigh:

Lex-Kat
2008-11-23, 06:56 PM
((Suggestion = use Preview Post. :smallsmile:))

((I will try, but there are no guarantees. I've gotten use to not using that button, so I don't screw-up my pbp rolls.))

Sheelah will go to Reinholdt and try to comfort him once again. She looks to Erik. Vai jums viņam dažus palīdzība? She indicates one of Reinholdt's wounds. Es domāju, viņš mirst, citādi. She "fakes a death face."

Then goes back to petting him.

Point at Shadow.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-23, 06:59 PM
@^: No worries, it was just a suggestion.

Note to Self: Read the rules better next time.:smallsigh:

:smallconfused:
*brandishes the +2 Confusion Bane cotton-candy stick*
Don't make me use this!

Hyozo
2008-11-23, 07:32 PM
*looks at the votes so far*

Wow! I thought I'd already seen the worst possible logic for lynching me nearly a month ago. Looks like I'll have to lower my standards yet again. I'm not even bored with being a villager in this one yet.

---

The police officer wanders around the fairgrounds almost happily. With the exception of that unfortunate incident yesterday, there was a relative lack of illegal things happening. It was certainly going much smoother than his last job. He glances from side to side, still searching for the Exachix which had escaped from the petting zoo, but sees nothing. He heads over to the vendors' area, keeping a watchful eye open for any would-be thieves.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-23, 07:44 PM
Wow! I thought I'd already seen the worst possible logic for lynching me nearly a month ago. Looks like I'll have to lower my standards yet again. I'm not even bored with being a villager in this one yet.

It made sense in my head… :smallfrown:
Well, here's what I was thinking. If there are no wolves, then there would have to be a cult (as I doubt any game –*other then Ultimate Kaos, of course (:smalltongue:) – would ever run without a "team evil"). Ergo, a cult member would be more likely to consider that possibility. In addition, the cult would love for there to be no lynch, as it's an additional day for them to recruit a new teammate.
So yeah. Illogical logic FTW! :smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2008-11-23, 07:56 PM
OOC: I think I had a good reason to point at Istari or Jontom, but oh well.

A man wanders up. He had passed by the carnival, but had barely visited it at all. But after a dream of chasing an Exachix, he figures he should go have some fun.
He ends up very dissapointed.
As the day goes on, and he sees more of the carnival, he becomes paranoid, scared of his own Shadow and barely notices the events of the carnival around him.

In addition, the cult would love for there to be no lynch, as it's an additional day for them to recruit a new teammate.
Wouldn't they actually want a lynch, because if they recruit someone, they're 2 steps closer to victory?

Lamech
2008-11-23, 08:11 PM
Okay what I think happened is that Shadow was baned and target by wolves on day one. Then the wolves lost their kill. Pretty neat...

Uncle Festy
2008-11-23, 08:18 PM
Wouldn't they actually want a lynch, because if they recruit someone, they're 2 steps closer to victory?

But not if one of their members gets lynched.

Aether
2008-11-23, 09:15 PM
During a break from his juggling performance, Aether ponders the recent... LACK of suspicious murders...

The most damage done has been by people transforming into Angry Mob Form(TM)... Either the police have been doing a good job--in which case they're unusually good at keeping things under wraps, but NOT at calming the crowd down!--orrrr... there never was a criminal or conspiracy in the first place?

GAH!That would.. well, that's definitely a possibility... "What was the name of that, ermm.. film? Short story? Anyhow, it was "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" I believe... In the end, it turned out that the "monsters" did nothing but allow simple human paranoia and distrust run rampant... But.. erm.. wasn't there another film, or book, by that name?" Crud, which one was the one where it all turned out to be the peoples' own paranoia hurting them? I heard something about a Freddy and/or Jason film... and something about a H.P. Lovecraft story.. but I only recall reading the story in script format a long time ago!

Aether leans back, sighs, and laments at the failure of the English education system to turn all children into genre-savvy individuals... I don't think we ever even read Frankenstein's Monster in any of our classes.. nor anything from Isaac Asimov's or Robert Heinlein's books. But Shakespeare was always popular--and I ask you? How many people in horror stories ever said "wait, I read this in Othello once... black dude dies first!" None of them!

*sigh* Well, I guess I'll go make my rounds with the trolley again.. I heard something about Reinholdt being seen..

"But wait.. what if--" what if they're just trying to lull us into a false sense of security? AARGH! CURSE YOU, HUMAN LOGIC BOMB!

((Wait.. waitwaitwait.. What happens if the "Sideshow Freak" gets protected by the Baner? Does it.. does the protection not work on him then...?

Hmm.. Well, it seems that we don't have a vigilante--i.e., werewolf hunter--among us. Heck, we don't really know just how many people there ARE in here! Ugh.

Anyway; CAN we "not vote".. and not be in danger of getting autolynched?))

Indurain
2008-11-24, 03:30 AM
Thank you to those who have contributed to the list thus far.

However, some people haven't contributed which makes me mighty suspicious. Wouldn't you agree Mechafox?

banjo1985
2008-11-24, 04:54 AM
The really bad chainsaw juggler is now bleeding all over Lex-cat, purely because Lex points at me in every game we're in together. :smalltongue:

Vampiric
2008-11-24, 06:45 AM
Is there a chance that we're all just villagers? :smalltongue:

Hooray for mob stupidity!

Shadow
2008-11-24, 08:02 AM
I think I chose the wrong person to trust, Indy.

Dirk Kris
2008-11-24, 09:03 AM
Seeing Reinholdt still alive, barely. Sheelah quickly scoops down to pick up her savior, but Eric beats her to it. She looks at Eric, hope once again filling her heart.

She sits on the bed next to Reinholdt. She pets her gallant hero. A tear falls from her eye. Paldies. Viņš saglabātas manu dzīvi. Es parādā viņam raktuvē.

When Eric touches her elbow, she quickly pulls away in fright, but then calms down. After he speaks to her, she nods her head, yes. Es varu saprast, Jums, Ēriks, bet es nevar runāt jūsu valoda. Then shakes her head a little in frustration. Es nezinu, ko darīt, vai nu. Nav izvairīties.

When Jimmy flees, and consequently tears a section of the tent down, Sheelah scurries back to her corner and hides. With the light coming in, it is not as dark as it had been. She covers her head with her arms.

Eric is startled by the tent being torn down behind him. Seeing the girl's reaction, he quickly gathers up the material and holds it up in front of her, creating a shady sort of hiding spot for her.
"I'm sorry - I still don't understand you. What's your name?
He glances over worriedly at the injured cat.

((And...why not? Shadow))

Mountain_Faerie
2008-11-24, 09:23 AM
Faerie goes looking for Dr. Bath. This sure is a sticky sort of place. I'd love to cleanup and I think the doctor has just what I need. A nice hot shower!

Zar Peter
2008-11-24, 09:39 AM
It could be this was a made up list for Indy to prove his integrity... he might have failed...

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-24, 10:56 AM
Iceddragon