PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Spellfire

Shas aia Toriia
2008-11-17, 06:43 PM
Hello there, everybody.

I was thinking of making a spellfire character, but have no idea how to go around making one. Obviously, I would need the Spellfire feat, and likely the Prestige Class, but other than that, I'm lost. Help is requested for everything, from magic weapons to whether or not I should be in combat.
Oh, and for the record, the base class is Rogue.

Ideas?

Kizara
2008-11-17, 09:10 PM
Since I don't recall off-hand and don't feel like looking it up, Spellfire and associated material is where?

Shas aia Toriia
2008-11-17, 09:12 PM
Spellfire can be found in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting book. The feat is in Magic of Faerun.

Kizara
2008-11-17, 09:18 PM
Ah, that explains why I had almost no idea what you are talking about.

I don't use FR or associated materials, not that I think they are especially offensive.

Good luck, I'm sorry I am not able to offer any constructive advice.

RagnaroksChosen
2008-11-17, 10:37 PM
its a great PRC and feat im a big fan of it...

With the base class of rogue its a little hard what race are you playing...
I belive you need caster levels if i remember correctly im away from my books atm though...

if all you need is skills just pick up able leaner and the spellfire feat as your first level feats.

Also if you have a dragonfireadept or a warlock then can "charge you" before battle.

Tsotha-lanti
2008-11-18, 06:31 AM
Also if you have a dragonfireadept or a warlock then can "charge you" before battle.

Yeah, warlocks are the traditional way to absolutely break the Spellfire Wielder (?) PrC. Spellfire and any class with an at-will spell-like ability should never be allowed in the same campaign.

Risek
2008-11-18, 11:25 AM
Unfortunately, the only 3.5 Spellfire stuff that I can think of is that epic PrC in Player's Guide to Faerun, and a PrC in Champions of Valor (Knight of the Weave?). Also, rogue? What are you, Shandril Shessair?