PDA

View Full Version : It that time of year again!!! for T-shirts!!!

axraelshelm
2008-11-18, 02:06 AM
I can't wait for some new shirts this year I hope there is more of Elan and Durkon! And maybe more of my favorite Lich

KerfuffleMach2
2008-11-18, 05:25 AM
Oh. Here I was thinking you were talking about the weather.

Coidzor
2008-11-18, 06:34 AM
Oh. Here I was thinking you were talking about the weather.

And I had a whole "grumble, grumble, australians and other sundry southern hemisphere types" rant planned up. And now I have a text message...

Hmm, I think I'll have to check out the store then... Maybe I'll get my first online t-shirt this year...

Ego Slayer
2008-11-18, 10:49 AM
Heheh... considering the insane amount of time I've spent on the forum over the years, I still don't own an OoTS shirt 'cos I'm lazy and poor. *nods* But, since I was planning on buying a thing or two from Cafepress, I think its about time I get one for OotS too... P=

axraelshelm
2008-11-18, 12:52 PM
You see i like to buy things in support for a cause rather than give money to a cause far too chinese so T-SHIRT is a brilliant way to show support and free advertising for this comic. I love it. Come Mr Burlew (I hope that's how you spell his name!) I need more cleric love!:smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2008-11-18, 04:30 PM
Heheh... considering the insane amount of time I've spent on the forum over the years, I still don't own an OoTS shirt 'cos I'm lazy and poor. *nods* But, since I was planning on buying a thing or two from Cafepress, I think its about time I get one for OotS too... P=

Yeah... Me neither. It would be nice if they were sold anywhere remotely near me. T.T