PDA

View Full Version : Xbl

DrizztFan24
2008-11-19, 11:14 PM
So has anyone else noticed that the new Xbox Live Experience is just a Wii Channel 1.5?

BizzaroStormy
2008-11-20, 12:39 AM
Yeah but the avatars have more options than the Mii. Clothing is actually availible. Twas worth the 3 minute load time i guess.

Myatar_Panwar
2008-11-20, 01:30 AM
Yeah I haven't really explored it all that much yet, but it doesn't seem like theres much of anything new besides avatars.
But, I have noticed that navigating seems significantly faster now though. Just going from the live stuff, your game, friends, everything.

Mc. Lovin'
2008-11-20, 05:58 AM
So has anyone else noticed that the new Xbox Live Experience is just a Wii Channel 1.5?

I like it. Sure, I think it's a ripoff, but if you're saying customisable avatasrs is a ripoff then you could also say features like decent graphics are ripoffs. And the Trophy system of the PS3. All ripoffs in their own way :smallwink::smalltongue:

NerfTW
2008-11-20, 12:56 PM
It's not a ripoff if it's a welcome upgrade. My box is broken right now, but I hear it's not so slow, and has things better organized now.

I never understood why it had to take up to 30 seconds to display my list of games on my hard drive before I could play them. That seems like the type of thing that would be in a file somwhere.