PDA

View Full Version : Planning on running a game in a while

Shpadoinkle
2008-11-21, 06:11 AM
It's going to be based loosely on a Dragon Warrior rom hack named Dragoon X Omega, if anyone's played it. Quick plot synopsis is: In the far future, on another planet, the player is the sole survivor of an elite force of psychic warriors called Meta Knights. The others were captured and executed for treason after a failed revolution. The reason the player's life was spared is because a ship appeared in the sky and began creating hordes of monsters, causing security drones to go rogue, and mutating the local animals, causing them to become stronger and more agressive. Inhabiting the ship is an entity known only as The Neverborn.

It's sort of a dystopian future setting, with blaster rifles and energy weapons being common. Psionic powers will be known, but rare- while a few (VERY few) people come by them naturally, easily 99.9% of the people who have them were genetically engineered to be able to use them, or are offspring of such people.

The reason for this thread is because I'm looking for adventure ideas. So far I have a total of... one- the PCs are sent to an abandoned mine to retreive am unstable radioactive mineral that's used as an emergency power source, because the power plant of the city they'll be starting in was damaged in the latest attack, which prevents it from running at full capacity, so the force field around the city had to be shut down.

Lycan 01
2008-11-21, 12:18 PM
-Smuggler's Run: Help a few smugglers or rebels or something get some weapons and supplies from Point A to Point B.

-Cliche Village Quest: Monsters have been attacking a local village - go clear out their nest!

Also, what is the world like? Technological? Wastelands? Gimme a better feel for the setting, and I can actually give you some good ideas, and not the generic ilk like what I've already suggested. :smalltongue: