PDA

View Full Version : Belkar? (Spoilers)

Pigboy
2008-11-21, 09:34 PM
So I was looking through the forums, and I realized with shock that no one had voiced something that I thought was rather obvious. And that is: What if that's the wrong password? I know, I know. There haven't been any hints that it might not be the password, but it would be kind of interesting. Anyway, discuss!

Flickerdart
2008-11-21, 09:51 PM
Then the spell fizzles, the door is knocked down, they both die. Haley dies. Celia flees or dies. The Order of the Stick is down to two members: Elan and Durkon. Not good.
At this point, we can assume Elan performs a daring resurrection of his love and everything is slightly less awful.

Spiky
2008-11-21, 10:23 PM
Three. You forgot V, who is actually the only one actively attempting to rejoin the Order.

dps
2008-11-21, 10:25 PM
Three. You forgot V, who is actually the only one actively attempting to rejoin the Order.

V purposely abandoned 1/3 of the Order.

Spiky
2008-11-21, 11:13 PM
So? The premise seemed to be existence, not location.

Fitzclowningham
2008-11-21, 11:19 PM
I know where you're coming from, Pigboy. I was reading very slowly, savoring the (double!) comic, and I actually thought I saw the cleric say "Squiddleydoodlefluffer", because I was so sure it was the password. It could be wrong, but my gut says it isn't; it fits too well with the Shojo hallucination sequence.

As far as V goes, she really, really likes Haley. If V gets wind of the fact the Greysky Thieves' Guild offed her friend, she's going to go through it like a tornado.

What I'd really like to see is that Haley lives or is resurrected, and V doesn't know it. V destroys the guild, and then Haley walks up and says "what's up?" V blushes and says "oh, nothing". They hug.

Moff Chumley
2008-11-21, 11:19 PM
I don't think that the OP is very likely. At all. Sorry. :smallfrown:

Ridureyu
2008-11-21, 11:27 PM
Wouldn't it be really hilarious if Belkar jumps out the door, and immediately gets sneak-attacked to death, having accomplished absolutely nothing?

dish
2008-11-22, 12:06 AM
Wouldn't it be really hilarious if Belkar jumps out the door, and immediately gets sneak-attacked to death, having accomplished absolutely nothing?

No, it wouldn't. We want some serious battle scenes.

Zevox
2008-11-22, 12:14 AM
No, that would be what most of us would call "tragic" and "anticlimactic."

Zevox

Scarab83
2008-11-22, 12:14 AM
As far as V goes, she really, really likes Haley. If V gets wind of the fact the Greysky Thieves' Guild offed her friend, she's going to go through it like a tornado.

'He'.

;P

Guchalez
2008-11-22, 01:04 AM
I don't think it was the wrong password, the cleric said he knew the trick so it must be a standart code to break that enchantment, the password for activation and the one for deactivation don't need to be hte same.

Hydro Globus
2008-11-22, 04:36 AM

That would be awesome. Anticlimatic, yes, but unexpected. I think it would be done Room 303-style (The Matrix), but without the The One part...

Hydro Globus
2008-11-22, 04:37 AM
I don't think it was the wrong password, the cleric said he knew the trick so it must be a standart code to break that enchantment, the password for activation and the one for deactivation don't need to be hte same.

He knows the password because in Azure City they always use this. Of course I can easily see how Shojo made an exception, we'll see soon enough.