View Full Version : Important new update on Miko

Flame of Anor
2008-11-22, 05:45 PM
WEEKLY OOTS NEWS

Miko and Elvis: Their Secret Baby!!!

Dead? Not quite! Miko Miyazaki, bitchy former paladin, and Elvis Presley, the King of rock-n-roll, have only now been revealed by our secret reporters to have been hiding out on a secret Pacific island for the last several decades! What's more, they have a secret baby! Due to the stars' gravitational effect on the magnetic alignment of their genetic hormones, this baby, Uglybumpin' Kinglet Preslazaki, has strange abilities, such as the ability to fly! "It's absolutely true--little Uglybumpin' is so good at flying we have to tie his ankle to the leg of the table to keep him down. Now go away before I smite you," said Ms. Miyazaki to a reporter. The baby's nanny, Amelia Earhart, has even more shocking news: "Little Master Uglybumpin' used to be a Satanist. He would draw little pentagrams in crayons and sacrifice mice. It was so cute! He was even starting to get Satanic powers, like breathing fire and stuff. But lately his mother found out and told him that from then on, she would poke him every day and Smite Evil, so he'd better be good, or at least neutral." Are we to take from this that Ms. Miyazaki is delusionally claiming to still be a paladin? Well, why the heck not?

xelliea
2008-11-22, 06:01 PM
WEEKLY OOTS NEWS

Miko and Elvis: Their Secret Baby!!!

Dead? Not quite! Miko Miyazaki, bitchy former paladin, and Elvis Presley, the King of rock-n-roll, have only now been revealed by our secret reporters to have been hiding out on a secret Pacific island for the last several decades! What's more, they have a secret baby! Due to the stars' gravitational effect on the magnetic alignment of their genetic hormones, this baby, Uglybumpin' Kinglet Preslazaki, has strange abilities, such as the ability to fly! "It's absolutely true--little Uglybumpin' is so good at flying we have to tie his ankle to the leg of the table to keep him down. Now go away before I smite you," said Ms. Miyazaki to a reporter. The baby's nanny, Amelia Earhart, has even more shocking news: "Little Master Uglybumpin' used to be a Satanist. He would draw little pentagrams in crayons and sacrifice mice. It was so cute! He was even starting to get Satanic powers, like breathing fire and stuff. But lately his mother found out and told him that from then on, she would poke him every day and Smite Evil, so he'd better be good, or at least neutral." Are we to take from this that Ms. Miyazaki is delusionally claiming to still be a paladin? Well, why the heck not?

why would miko and elivis (both dead) have a baby

Hydro Globus
2008-11-22, 06:06 PM
So that they can appear in this news flash.

RMS Oceanic
2008-11-22, 06:08 PM
You clearly left out the part where Miko then discovered that Elvis is not the father. That distinction lies with Lord Lucan, who stole her heart after a dashing display of horsemanship while riding Shergar...

Flame of Anor
2008-11-22, 11:37 PM
You clearly left out the part where Miko then discovered that Elvis is not the father. That distinction lies with Lord Lucan, who stole her heart after a dashing display of horsemanship while riding Shergar...

Well, I had to stick to the believable bits. :smallwink:

Flickerdart
2008-11-23, 12:52 AM
Wait...seeing as how the parents have shuffled off this mortal coil, would the baby be born Undead?

Firestar27
2008-11-23, 01:02 AM
This made my day. Thank you for such a glorious masterpiece. You sir, are amazing.
Now write some more of these. You said this was the Weekly OOTS News, so I want to see more updates on the Miko-Elvis story. Being celebrities, they can't have a strong marriage. Not to mention the fact that Rock and Roll is evil. Miko can't exactly approve of Elvis's profession. Dig up some dirt!

Wait...seeing as how the parents have shuffled off this mortal coil, would the baby be born Undead?

Miko didn't exactly shuffle off the mortal coil as much as fall off.

Samurai Jill
2008-11-23, 01:10 AM
WEEKLY OOTS NEWS

Miko and Elvis: Their Secret Baby!!!...
I was going to criticise you for being mean, but I'm just so happy.

Corwin Weber
2008-11-23, 02:15 AM

One word:

Batboy.

evileeyore
2008-11-23, 03:35 AM
So that they can appear in this news flash.

You've obvisously got Ranks in Knowledge (Comedy). :smallwink:

Scion_of_Darkness
2008-11-23, 03:38 AM
Please keep this up. Love it.

Ramien
2008-11-23, 03:45 AM
why would miko and elivis (both dead) have a baby

They obviously both faked their deaths in order to be able to consummate their hidden love for each other, which had started when Elvis saw a vision of Miko in one of his fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. And Miko's actions in OotS were just a way to sever her bonds of service to Shojo so that she could retire to the hidden island.