PDA

View Full Version : After Bozzak

phoamslinger
2008-11-22, 06:45 PM
After soloing Bozzak, Crystal, and that pesky kobold (who was a high level priest with high (9th+) level followers), anyone think that Belkar will ding back the 14th level the wight stole from him?

Dalenthas
2008-11-22, 06:59 PM
If you mean the Oracle, he wasn't high level. He got his powers by cheating and Belkar probably didn't get any XP from him. Being rich enough to higher people to res you != having 9th level followers.

Quorothorn
2008-11-22, 08:09 PM
After soloing Bozzak, Crystal, and that pesky kobold (who was a high level priest with high (9th+) level followers), anyone think that Belkar will ding back the 14th level the wight stole from him?

He probably regained that level, though: IIRC, the touch of a wight doesn't permanently remove the level as long as you make a FORT save at the end of the day.

Of course, Bozzak might be...difficult, if he's four levels higher than Haley. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, though I think Belkar IS well up to the challenge.

SPoD
2008-11-22, 09:49 PM
I don't think Belkar will solo Bozzok and Crystal. I think he will solo the three who are breaking into the room, then rush up and engage Crystal and Bozzok...giving Celia a chance to rush in and feed Haley a healing potion (or the cleric of Loki a chance to heal her). Then the four of them will beat Bozzok and Crystal together, somehow.

Hydro Globus
2008-11-23, 03:45 AM
As for the cleric, it just occured to me: Is there any form of hit point healing which does't require a touch?

Ramien
2008-11-23, 03:47 AM
As for the cleric, it just occured to me: Is there any form of hit point healing which does't require a touch?

Mass Cure (x) Wounds. There's probably more, but I don't feel like cracking the books to see.

Sethek
2008-11-23, 03:47 AM
Re: After Bozzak

Thinks like healing circle come to mind :)

mikeejimbo
2008-11-23, 03:48 AM
Yes. A few. Most of the ones I can remember are Mass heals though.

And the Oracle wasn't a priest, really. I don't consider him one anyway. Though he was priest-like.

Edit: Ninja'd twice!