PDA

View Full Version : Need help for finding classes table...

Gardakan
2008-11-22, 08:22 PM
I search the tables that content all the level with the tricks of the classes and the explication of them.

Do you know a website where i could find those informations for those prestiges classes... Unseen Seer, Mage of the Arcane Order...

Thiel
2008-11-22, 08:36 PM
Is this (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/lists/prc) what you're looking for?

Gardakan
2008-11-22, 08:39 PM
No...

I want the description of the class with all the bonus with the level. With the BBA, the reflex, the will, the fortitude and the bonus like spells...

For those 2 prestiges classes : Unseen Seer and Mage of the Arcane Order

Thiel
2008-11-22, 08:40 PM
Ah, that would be illegal.
And more importantly, against forum rules.

Gardakan
2008-11-22, 08:43 PM
There is some class on the net... you couldn't help me are you sure...

Thiel
2008-11-22, 08:45 PM
If it's on that list and isn't SRD it's illegal to even make those tables.

Knaight
2008-11-22, 08:55 PM
That said they are probably in one of the books, so go ahead and sift through them.

EDIT: Complete Arcane and Complete Mage, just checked.

Roland St. Jude
2008-11-22, 08:58 PM
There is some class on the net... you couldn't help me are you sure...

Sheriff of Moddingham: I'll leave this thread open in case those two classes have been previewed by Wizards somewhere or offered under the OGL.

Generally though, no, people can't post copyrighted material for you, and posters here tend to know and follow our Forum Rules on this.

Thiel
2008-11-22, 09:02 PM
Unseen Seer is from Complete Warrior and Mage of the Arcane Order is from Complete Arcane and as far as I've been able to figure out, non of them appear in a preview. At least not on WotC's site.

imperialspectre
2008-11-22, 09:19 PM
Unseen Seer is from Complete Warrior and Mage of the Arcane Order is from Complete Arcane and as far as I've been able to figure out, non of them appear in a preview. At least not on WotC's site.

Unseen Seer is in Complete Mage. And no, they're not on the WotC site. Since nobody would do something unethical like resort to torrents, you're probably better off buying the books, or at least going to your local Barnes and Noble and checking the books there. :smallsmile:

Knaight
2008-11-22, 09:21 PM
Unseen Seer is not in CWar, as I have that book and a decent idea of whats in it. Unseen Hand is in CWar(I think), that might be what your thinking of.

Edit: Ninjad.

Project_Mayhem
2008-11-22, 09:24 PM
Since nobody would do something unethical like resort to torrents, you're probably better off buying the books, or at least going to your local Barnes and Noble and checking the books there.

Oh wow, I'd like to live somewhere where bookstores actually stock more than 4 odd rpg books. Amazon for me. Yup. Cause I would never advocate torrents.

Lord Tataraus
2008-11-22, 09:25 PM
Yeah, the best you can do legally is crystalkeep (http://crystalkeep.com/d20/index.php), but they only have pre-reqs and the first 2 levels for prestige classes.

Thiel
2008-11-22, 09:28 PM
Unseen Seer is in Complete Mage. And no, they're not on the WotC site. Since nobody would do something unethical like resort to torrents, you're probably better off buying the books, or at least going to your local Barnes and Noble and checking the books there. :smallsmile:

Right you are, I mistook it for the Master of the Unseen Hand

Oh wow, I'd like to live somewhere where bookstores actually stock more than 4 odd rpg books. Amazon for me. Yup. Cause I would never advocate torrents.
Isn't Forbidden Planet from England? They had plenty of RP books last time I visited one of those.

Roland St. Jude
2008-11-22, 09:32 PM
...Cause I would never advocate torrents.

...Since nobody would do something unethical like resort to torrents... :smallsmile:

Sheriff of Moddingham: Real cute. Thread locked.