PDA

View Full Version : red wizards ... ?

Thant
2008-11-23, 08:55 PM
Is there a prestige class bound for the red wizards prestigue class, that works like bodyguard for the spellcasters of Thay? I think I saw somewhere something like red wizards knight/guardian/fighter or something but can't remember where/prestigue class name:smalltongue: if someone could post a link or give me some info on the class itself (of all the features I remember only this one: if this red wizard ... was affected buy a mind-effecting spell cast by a red wizard, s/he would fail it immediatly) I would be most grateful, cause I need their specs for my nxt session. Tnx in advance!

Draken
2008-11-23, 09:02 PM
Thayan Knight, Complete Warrior.

Flickerdart
2008-11-23, 09:02 PM
Edit: Ninja-d!

Thant
2008-11-23, 09:11 PM
Thayan Knight, Complete Warrior.

Tnx Draken

Maerok
2008-11-24, 02:04 AM
Has anyone been allowed to play a Red Wizard? A Thayan Knight cohort would be cool. :smallbiggrin:

Gao
2008-11-24, 02:22 AM
They are much better with leadership. That's when you can attract a million weenies to bow and scrape and feed you spell power to blast things.

KKL
2008-11-24, 02:25 AM
They are much better with leadership. That's when you can attract a million weenies to bow and scrape and feed you spell power to blast things.

You could always make Simulcra or whatever and use those. They don't fight back.

arguskos
2008-11-24, 03:01 AM
Has anyone been allowed to play a Red Wizard? A Thayan Knight cohort would be cool. :smallbiggrin:
Yah. I played a Red Wizard once, complete with Leadership for a Thayan Knight cohort. It was pretty fun... until I inadvertently attracted the attention of some powerful Harper agents, and I just had a bad while. It was made all the worse since I was actually on the lamb from Thay (dispute between a higher-ranking Red Wizard and myself), so I had few people to aid me. *sigh* Monshanjik was great fun. Too bad he died.