PDA

View Full Version : Cat Fight: The game thread.

Pages : [1] 2

onasuma
2008-11-24, 11:14 AM
The sun rises on a perfect morning spreading light across the village of the catmuffins - Muffintopia. Light streams into the east facing rooms waking all the catmuffins, for catmuffins always sleep with windows facing east, and making them aware of the new day ahead of them. However, once awakened, you all feel something is amiss. It is then that you notice the dark tide swarming around the outer walls.

Long have you feared this day, the day when your rivals finally come forth and attempt the destruction of all you love. The custard cat army has come, and they are not going to leave without taking something with them.

Suddenly, they stop advancing and a loud siren is heard. Shortly afterwards comes a voice calling to you. It declares war on your kind. However, it continues, it is not a fan of unnessicery violence and will therefore be sending in a strike force to eliminate your leaders.

"Idiot!" shouts a different voice "Whats the point in making a plan and then telling it to them?"
"It helps rope them into the plot" replies the original voice
After a brief pause the second voice simply says "carry on"

Jontom Xire
2008-11-25, 04:22 AM
Excuse me while I go check my role PM again.

And ... BUMP!

Onasuma, can you put the roles and rules in the first post together with a player list please. It saves having to bookmark the recruitment thread.

Thanks.

banjo1985
2008-11-25, 04:35 AM
Narrator: Onasuma
Co-narrator: Banjo1985

Roles
Catmuffins:

Catmuffin: A pure and simple catmuffin, you have little in the way of powers, yet you are willing to stand up for your own and your species needs. (villager)
On night 5, one pre chosen catmuffin will be pm’d that he is the original, assuming he survives. He has a few special powers, that only he will be told.

Warrior muffin: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/Catmuffinwarrior.png
A shining and mighty knight, the warrior is ready to die for his race, so long as it helps another muffin survive another day. When the warrior muffin is night killed (not lynched) by CC vote or any other effect, there is a percentage chance that he will kill one random CC. The chance is 5% + 5% per CM who remains alive, excluding the warrior. (lemming)

Mage muffins: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/Catmuffinmages.png
Many are those who follow the path of the mage in the society of the catmuffin. These conjurers have seen the future and know that the continued existence of the catmuffin race relies on a unified defence. Each night the 3 mages should each PM a target to the narrators. When 3 of the targets match, the target has a 50% chance of being killed. If two match, the chance is 25%.

Spy muffin: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/Catmuffinspyrole.png
Those who are willing to invade their allies lines for information are among the bravest of muffins. the spy muffin scrys as a CC.

Priest muffin: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/Catmuffinpriest.png
A solider of the gods, a priest is tasked with protection of the race and are occasionally gifted by an answer to a prayer. Every night a priest muffin has a single scry (to be pm’d to the narrators).

Mutant muffin: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/Catmuffinmutant.png
Ranging from snakes with the head of a muffin to muffins with 4 tails and claws, mutant muffins are freaks among their race. The mutant muffin has a vast array of abilities that change from day to day. At the beginning of each day phase the Mutant Muffin will receive an ability they can use during that day or night phase. This could be a kill, scry, void, control, day bane, or anything else that comes to the narrators minds. The Mutant muffin must use the power that day or night, or else it is lost.

Massive muffin: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/Catmuffinmassive.png
Some muffins are just huge. While this may seem like a disadvantage at many a social event, they do make good things to hide behind in a crisis. The massive muffin is the baner (Pm’s one person to narrators each night. That person is immune to being killed that night)

Custard cats:

Custard cat: The antagonists of our tale, the custard cats wish to take that place in your hearts currently filled by catmuffiny goodness. Unfortunately, custard cats are the wrong shape, but that’s hardly going to stop them. (wolf)

The original: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/undercovercustardqa8.png
The first and mightiest custard cat, the leader organises his legions into one army, yet is also a master of disguise and can fool even the most intelligent of catmuffin minds. Alpha wolf. Choose the wolfs night kill and scries as catmuffin.

Plague cat: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/plaguecatng3.png
A worshiper of the plague gods from hell, the plague cat is covered in boils and sores and is able to pass this disease on to a target each night. Once a target is picked, they will die, but not straight away. On the night they are targeted there is a 10% chance of the characters death. On the night after, assuming they didn’t die, there is a 20% chance of them dieing. The % chance doubles each night until the target defiantly dies on the 5th night. The plague cat can only have one target at a time, and may not chance a target once chosen.

Fat cat: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/fatcatkj2.png
The fat cat is so large his apatite is great enough to swallow hole even sentient beings. Every other night, the fat cat may attempt to eat a target. He has a 50% chance of success, and if he ever eats a custard cat, he is over come with guilt and suicides. (assassin)

Detective cat: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/sherlockkittyoc1.png
Able to look deep into the minds of anyone, the detective cat can see peoples true forms. Each night the detective cat has a single scry. (devil)

Mechanicat: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/mechanicatob8.png
a robotic entity made by the custard cats as the ultimate weapon in their war against muffin kind, the mechanicate is armoured from all but the most vicious attacks. The mechanicat is immune to the first lynch or night kill he is subjected to.

Flying cat: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/flyingcatbm3.png
All cats should be able to fly. This one can and makes a great reconnaissance unit. Twice per game, the flying cat can request to see one random night action sent in by the catmuffins. Note: this wont come with a name.

Player list (32/32)

Aemoh
Bayar
Catseye2121
D Lord
Dallas Dakota
Detrevnisisiht
Dirk Kris
Emperor Demonking
EvilDMMk3 - Catmuffin
Flame of Anor
GAThraawn
Griever
Grim Ranger
Hap Hazard
Haruki-kun
Helgraf
Hero 1.0
Iceddragons
Istari
Jontom Xire
Lordrod - FatCat
Murska
Mustiado
Recaiden
Red Sock
Reinholdt
Saint Nil - Catmuffin
Selrahc
Shadowcaller
Uncle Festy
Vampiric
Zar Peter
Fin
Bushranger

Bayar
2008-11-25, 04:58 AM
Meow ! Reporting in ! :3

Evil DM Mark3
2008-11-25, 07:24 AM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3/regshoe/untitled.jpg

Let the game, BEGINS!

Jontom Xire
2008-11-25, 08:17 AM
I'd love to be the spy muffin.

... or maybe I am and am just saying that as a bluff!!!

I point at Murska because it's day one and it's really really nice to have someone you can always point at on day one without having to come up with a good excuse. Murska, I owe you one for being the ultimate choice for day one pointing-ness!!! :smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2008-11-25, 08:34 AM
A quiet little blueberry catmuffin sits in the corner, licking himself and tasting of his own berry-ish goodness. He glances at Lordrod, then ignores him, his bath taking his full attention.

Evil DM Mark3
2008-11-25, 09:03 AM
Statistically we have an advantage by accusing as frequently as possible in this situation, however any covert individuals would have an even greater advantage by ensuring they lead the accusation. Ergo I will keep a careful eye on Jontom Xire

Murska
2008-11-25, 09:05 AM
I'd love to be the spy muffin.

... or maybe I am and am just saying that as a bluff!!!

I point at Murska because it's day one and it's really really nice to have someone you can always point at on day one without having to come up with a good excuse. Murska, I owe you one for being the ultimate choice for day one pointing-ness!!! :smallbiggrin:

Jontom Xire, for the exact same reason really.

Saint Nil
2008-11-25, 09:07 AM
(Can I use the preist muffin as my avatar?)
Also, random point at Iceddragons.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-25, 10:49 AM
Murska, bandwagoning.

Hyozo
2008-11-25, 10:56 AM
Murska, bandwagoning.

Is it bandwagoning when it is a counterpoint?

Is it not bandwagoning when there is some first day logic behind it?

I think I'll point at bayar for reasons which include the words "random" and "point".

onasuma
2008-11-25, 11:42 AM

By all means.
Also jontom, i was going to grab the second post for that, but it appears you (and others) beat me to it. Ill have to trust banjo to keep that updated.

banjo1985
2008-11-25, 11:56 AM
Never failed on AC or Fatbelly, I'm sure I can keep on top of it. Though if you really want to all you have to do is quote my player list and copy it into your first post. :smallbiggrin:

Vampiric
2008-11-25, 12:15 PM
Murska! Because he has neither a cat, nor a catmuffin! And therefore must be worse than both combined!

Selrahc
2008-11-25, 12:21 PM
Murska! Because he has neither a cat, nor a catmuffin! And therefore must be worse than both combined!

Well possibly. But what is for certain is that your avatar is a Cat. And since they are the things hunting down the muffins, that must mean you are evil! Vampiric you won't fool me by hiding in plain sight.

Bayar
2008-11-25, 12:36 PM
Is it bandwagoning when it is a counterpoint?

Is it not bandwagoning when there is some first day logic behind it?

I think I'll point at bayar for reasons which include the words "random" and "point".

I point back at Icedragons because i dont like to be pointed at random.

@V I'll make sure to kick your ass when you return (metaphorically speaking). :smallannoyed:

Uncle Festy
2008-11-25, 12:47 PM
Kay, gone until Sunday –*don't auto me.
Also, Bayar? You are TPAM! Goodbye!

Fostire
2008-11-25, 12:54 PM
Random pointing time
*rolls*
EvilDMMk3

Vampiric
2008-11-25, 02:46 PM
Well possibly. But what is for certain is that your avatar is a Cat. And since they are the things hunting down the muffins, that must mean you are evil! Vampiric you won't fool me by hiding in plain sight.

You're next, hippo!

You can't owtlojik me! :smalltongue:

I hear that Hippos are allergic to muffins, and are hellbent on universal genocide against any and all baked sweet breads of all size and shape. :smallamused:

D_Lord
2008-11-25, 02:51 PM
I say that Icedragons is a problem. Trying to use bandwagoning and antibandwagoning at once.

Griever
2008-11-25, 02:51 PM
Mustiado, where art thou? Asked the Auronkitty.

Selrahc
2008-11-25, 03:08 PM
I hear that Hippos are allergic to muffins, and are hellbent on universal genocide against any and all baked sweet breads of all size and shape. :smallamused:

Surely being allergic to muffins would give me less reason to attack them? :smalltongue:

Although you are right about the universal genocide thing.

Zar Peter
2008-11-25, 03:31 PM
I point at Haruki-kun...

he has wings, he could be a flying cat

Griever
2008-11-25, 03:33 PM
I know Light-Emitting Diodes are pretty cool, Bayar, but is it truly necessary to declare your zeal for them in public?

Aemoh
2008-11-25, 03:38 PM
*points at bayar*

Cause Murska seems to be day 1 lynched a good amount these days.

Bayar
2008-11-25, 03:39 PM
*points at bayar*

. . .

:mad:

Haruki-kun
2008-11-25, 04:08 PM
I point at Haruki-kun...

he has wings, he could be a flying cat

Yes, but only in Titans.

Here, I'm a flying muffin. Watch:

*is a muffin*

*flies*

*flies while being a muffin*

Awesome skillz, aren't they? :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2008-11-25, 04:12 PM
*points at bayar*

I have never seen Murska being lynched during the first day, what game are you talking about?:smallconfused:

But while I'm tempted to start such a lynch I think I just will vote for Jontom Xire.

Selrahc
2008-11-25, 04:15 PM
I have never seen Murska being lynched during the first day, what game are you talking about?:smallconfused:

Ravnica. Maybe another one... but I don't know what.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-25, 04:17 PM
Ravnica. Maybe another one... but I don't know what.

Oh right, now I remember. But it was his first time and it hardly beats EDK's first day lynch pattern...

Poor EDK:smallfrown:.

Istari
2008-11-25, 04:31 PM
Shadowcaller for starting page 2

Flame of Anor
2008-11-25, 04:36 PM
How about iceddragons

Reinholdt
2008-11-25, 04:53 PM
((First day random: EvilDMMk3. RP and/or other stuff later if/when I have time.))

Recaiden
2008-11-25, 06:40 PM

Is my priest muffin not good enough anymore Saint Nil?:smalltongue:

Evil DM Mark3
2008-11-25, 07:33 PM
EvilDMMk3

Izzit coz I is evil?

Fostire
2008-11-25, 07:47 PM
Izzit coz I is evil?

No, it's because I used a random number generator and it came out 9 and you're 9th in the player list :smalltongue:

GAThraawn
2008-11-25, 08:00 PM
Aemoh. Random point at TPBM.

Vampiric
2008-11-25, 08:38 PM
Aemoh. Random point at TPBM.

But...but...

Looks like I'm Aemoh from now on, guys. :smallsigh:

:smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2008-11-25, 08:40 PM
GAThraawn.

Random point at TPWPATPBH. (The person who points at the person below him.)

Red Sock
2008-11-25, 08:55 PM
Ummmm.....Murska perhaps?

Helgraf
2008-11-26, 12:54 AM
Man, Murska and JX on bandwagons. Sooo hard to choose...

Murska

hap_hazard
2008-11-26, 02:06 AM
But...but...

Point at Vampiric for pretending to be Aemoh. :smalltongue:

Evil DM Mark3
2008-11-26, 04:24 AM
But...but...

IllogiCal!!

Murska
2008-11-26, 08:23 AM
And again getting day-1-lynched. I should retire and start narrating or something. Except that I'd suck as a narrator. Maybe conarrating?

Vampiric
2008-11-26, 10:16 AM
Point at Vampiric for pretending to be Aemoh. :smalltongue:

Don't blame me. Blame GAThraawn. I didn't choose to be Aemoh.... :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2008-11-26, 10:41 AM
And again getting day-1-lynched. I should retire and start narrating or something. Except that I'd suck as a narrator. Maybe conarrating?

Yes, join me in the dark side Luk- Murska muhaha!

Murska
2008-11-26, 12:35 PM
Yes, join me in the dark side Luk- Murska muhaha!

He's on the dark side! Lynch him!

Evil DM Mark3
2008-11-26, 01:01 PM
He's on the dark side! Lynch him!If I still had access to my empathy protocols I would feel sorry for this individual's struggle for life.

But I don't.

Red Sock
2008-11-26, 04:29 PM
EvilDMMk3 is clearly a psycho. Lynch him.

Mustiado
2008-11-26, 06:49 PM
EvilDMMk3....

onasuma
2008-11-27, 02:54 AM
10 hour warning

hap_hazard
2008-11-27, 06:06 AM

You accepted it.

Sorta.

GAThraawn
2008-11-27, 07:10 AM

Now now, don't go blaming me. You can't fool us with your sly ways, we know who you are.

Evil DM Mark3
2008-11-27, 07:33 AM
EvilDMMk3
((First day random: EvilDMMk3. RP and/or other stuff later if/when I have time.))
EvilDMMk3 is clearly a psycho. Lynch him.
EvilDMMk3....You guys are alingmentist, you know that! I am not a 74% cat, I am a 74% MUFFIN!

26% titanium alloy and misc circuitry.

Red Sock
2008-11-27, 11:13 AM
You guys are alingmentist, you know that! I am not a 74% cat, I am a 74% MUFFIN!

26% titanium alloy and misc circuitry.

It's not a matter of alignment. Quite simply, you feel no remorse, which is very evil. Almost like a custard cat...

Bayar
2008-11-27, 11:21 AM
It's not a matter of alignment. Quite simply, you feel no remorse, which is very evil. Almost like a cat...

psst, everybody is a cat. Cat muffins, custard cats...

Red Sock
2008-11-27, 01:36 PM
psst, everybody is a cat. Cat muffins, custard cats...

What? Where do you see an error in my post? :smallbiggrin:

onasuma
2008-11-27, 01:47 PM
Day 1 ends

Around the city, many muffins find themselves confused and unable to decide on who the most obvious target it. Many names fly around. EvilDMMK.3. Icedragons. Jontom Xire. These are the names that are raised most often. During these problems, a large black box desends and crashes into the middle of the city, crushing generic npc muffin into the ground. Slowly, few of you approach it. One reaches out his tail and touches it. Suddenly, in a manner not in the least bit reminicent of 2001: a space oddessy, everything becomes clear. Those of you who voted for others need to revote and choose a new target. Should another draw take place this day all those involved shall perish.

Day 1 didn't end. There will no be 24 more hours, over the course of which people may revote etc. in the aims of there not being a draw.

Istari
2008-11-27, 05:25 PM
Jontom Xire for randomness

onasuma
2008-11-27, 05:32 PM
(Note: when you change a point, remember to un-red and/or line through the old one.)

Fostire
2008-11-27, 05:39 PM
I voted for EvilDMMK3 before and I shall do so again

Zar Peter
2008-11-27, 05:40 PM
1d3=1 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1827905/)I point at EvilDMMK3 because the almighty dice told me so. And who I am to doubt the almighty dice?

Helgraf
2008-11-27, 06:04 PM
For clarity - if we voted for one of the three in the tie, we don't have to vote again, yes?

Recaiden
2008-11-27, 07:25 PM
Jontom Xire I think he'd be the most dangerous as a custard cat.

Vampiric
2008-11-27, 07:33 PM
I don't know if I voted already, but for the sake of Greyskull randomness, I'll vote for Iceddragons.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-27, 07:35 PM
EvilDMMK3 because JX always gets killed/lynched early and I just pointed at Iced in Funhouse.

onasuma
2008-11-28, 03:21 AM
For clarity - if we voted for one of the three in the tie, we don't have to vote again, yes?

Nope *filler*

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-28, 03:39 AM
Icedragons

Jontom Xire
2008-11-28, 04:50 AM
I point at EvilDMMk3 because I don't want to die!

Grim ranger
2008-11-28, 04:54 AM
EvilDMMk3, because person so nefarous doesn't deserve to be around even if he is not a Custard Cat

Evil DM Mark3
2008-11-28, 05:12 AM
Illogical fools! Do you not see that it is my fiend's brain and motherboard that you REQUIRE in order to destroy the threat to muffinhood!

Flame of Anor
2008-11-28, 09:25 PM
I choose...BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!!!

Wait, that's not a choice.

I'll switch from Iceddragons to Jontom Xire because Evil DMMk3 is cool.

Hyozo
2008-11-28, 10:22 PM
It is time again that I leave important decisions up to the flip of a coin...

*flips coin*

Jontom Xire

onasuma
2008-11-29, 06:09 AM
Day overran (due to illness).

Day 1 finally ends:

Despite the perplexing conundrum of why the sun took 24 hours longer than normal to set, only one thing is on your mind: which of the 3 is most likely to be a traitor to your cause.
Two of the names seem popular yet again, yet one is almost ignored.
A final decision is made: EvilDMMk3.

As you take him to the oven of endless heat, where he shall burn for all eternity, a laugh is heard from the hoard. Ah well, too late to change your mind, says the majority of the muffins, and soon to your regret you know your instinct was wrong.

The megaphone speaks loud and clear: You fools! You sent one of your own to be burned! You've been living in this town for decades! How could you possibly make such a mistake!

EvilDMMk.3 was put into the oven of eternal heat. He was a Catmuffin.

Night starts now. Catmuffins pm me, custard cats pm banjo.

Istari
2008-11-29, 08:31 AM
Kinda a shame that doesn't help us, since its a blind game right?

Edit: Woops wasn't paying attention thought it said custard cat

Evil DM Mark3
2008-11-29, 12:54 PM
Fools! Foools!! I shall be avenged!!!

Bayar
2008-11-29, 01:12 PM
Wait, no special role revealed ?

Evil DM Mark3
2008-11-29, 01:51 PM
Wait, no special role revealed ?No. I WAS A MUFFIN!

Murska
2008-11-29, 02:20 PM
Now we'll see if the Curse of the Seer strikes again.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-29, 02:27 PM

I'm far more intrested if the curse of "murska-the-wolf" has struck again:smallamused:.

Istari
2008-11-29, 02:32 PM

Curse of the Seer?

Shadowcaller
2008-11-29, 02:33 PM
Curse of the Seer?

The seer often die during night 1, that is the curse of the seer as we call it.

Murska
2008-11-29, 02:33 PM
I'm far more intrested if the curse of "murska-the-wolf" has struck again:smallamused:.

Oh, but I already know how that is so I don't have to think about that mystery. :smallamused:

onasuma
2008-11-29, 05:29 PM
Curse of the Seer?

When I run games, seers always seem to die very, very quickly.

Hyozo
2008-12-02, 03:28 AM
So...

When is the update coming?

onasuma
2008-12-02, 01:02 PM
It will be today. I cannot say when.

Bayar
2008-12-02, 01:45 PM
It will be today. I cannot say when.

Because it is a secret ? :biggrin:

onasuma
2008-12-02, 04:29 PM
@ /\: Because i have essays... Its now though.

Shaken by the firey death of one of your own, you decide it is best to go to sleep and try to have a better day tomorrow. You all return to your houses, those of you without take DMMk.3's as he wont be needing it any more.

Uncle festy finds himself being followed as he returns to his wooden house on the edge of town. He turns, only to find his assalients gone. Confused he carries on and enters his house. After settling down for a good nights sleep, he hears a blowing. Getting out of bed, he peers out his window to find himself surrounded by numerous cats and a muffin, all blowing at his house.
"What the hell are you doing" He shouts "its nearly 8pm! You should all be in bed."
Custard raises a finger (special cat fingers) to his lips, and simply blows once more.

Else where, a very subtle muffin is wandering the town. Finding a target, he opens up a hole in his side, and becons his target inside.

In the morning you find two things. The most obvious is a pile of sticks where Festy's house used to be. The other a pile of vomit lying in the middle of the town, which, having been able to find its target anywhere, simply decided to lie down and have a sleep.

Summary:
Uncle Festy was lynched. He was a villager.
The plague cat attempted to plague someone, but was unable to find his target.

Day 2 starts now

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-03, 12:43 PM
Murska - Mostly Random.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-03, 01:00 PM
Lets see... Reinholdt.

Griever
2008-12-03, 01:07 PM
Emperor Demonking, even less reason here, entirely random!!

Recaiden
2008-12-03, 08:58 PM
I point at Emperor Demonking. Why not.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-03, 09:30 PM
Aww… I'z dead. :smallfrown:
First time I've been killed night 1, though! Pretty cool, huh? :smallcool:

Fostire
2008-12-03, 10:43 PM
:smalleek: holy multi-posting batman, five in a row.

Shadowcaller

GAThraawn
2008-12-04, 12:42 AM
Must...resist urge...to join...EDK bandwagon.....eargh.....Lord rod! Aha! I did it! EDK

Flame of Anor
2008-12-04, 01:33 AM
Must...resist urge...to join...EDK bandwagon.....eargh.....Lord rod! Aha! I did it! EDK

Ha ha! I'll join the non-bandwagon bandwagon and vote for Lord Rod also!

...but wait, does that mean it's a bandwagon now? NOOOOOO!!!

This says it all:

http://www.questionablecontent.net/comics/126.png

D_Lord
2008-12-04, 01:37 AM
Emperor Demonking
I don't care.

Helgraf
2008-12-04, 01:53 AM
Iceddragons ... nope, not a lot to go on here either.

Zar Peter
2008-12-04, 02:20 AM
Hmm... Dallas Dakota. For out of the game reasons.

Jontom Xire
2008-12-04, 03:31 AM
Lord rod Just 'cos I think it's unfair that EDK always gets lynched so early.

Reinholdt
2008-12-04, 03:48 AM
((Counter point at Shadowcaller. I really don't think either EDK or Lord Rod should get lynched. One gets lynched all the time unnecessarily, the other's still pretty new.))

Aemoh
2008-12-04, 04:37 AM
*points at LordRod*

Cause I like to even wagons up too much for my own good.

Bayar
2008-12-04, 06:18 AM
Icedragons because I am still pissed at him.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-04, 08:27 AM
Lord Rod - SMH

Vampiric
2008-12-04, 10:03 AM
EDK - SMH?

Point to attempt to keep wagons equal.

Dirk Kris
2008-12-04, 10:55 AM
Random at Vampiric.

Murska
2008-12-04, 11:17 AM
Emperor Demonking. SMH I assume means Save My Hide.

EDIT. Shadowcaller.

onasuma
2008-12-06, 04:45 AM
8 hour warning. It would be sooner, but im busy as hell. Also, after todays one, banjo would you mind taking over for a few posts. Ive got exams.

Selrahc
2008-12-06, 06:18 AM
Lord Rod .

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-06, 06:44 AM
I'm alliiiiive.

Aliiiiiive.

And who is this Grim Ranger?

You all shouldn't kill me cause I drew a part of those catmuffins out there!....:smalltongue:

Hyozo
2008-12-06, 06:50 AM
Odd, I thought I had already pointed in this one.

I'll point at bayar because he is apparently still pissed at me.

Istari
2008-12-06, 09:02 AM
Selrahc for absolutely no reason

Fostire
2008-12-06, 09:35 AM
Emperor Demonking

banjo1985
2008-12-06, 11:40 AM
8 hour warning. It would be sooner, but im busy as hell. Also, after todays one, banjo would you mind taking over for a few posts. Ive got exams.

I'll do what I can, shouldn't be an issue for a few updates at least.

onasuma
2008-12-06, 04:36 PM
Day ends later than scedualed. Now wait there as i collate my data.

Shamed by the death of another member of your village, you decide now is the time to turn the tables on your opponents.
"quickly guys!" someone says allowed "we've got to destroy his brain and or remove his head! Lord Rod! You shall plague us no more" [Note: Lord rod was not the plague cat]
Of course, none of you had any idea at the time, but you were about to hit your opponents hard.
Pulling a cricket bat from your hammer space, each and everyone of you begins beating lord rod with their bat. As you land a last blow on him, he explodes covering you all with gore. two people scream as the acids warp their faces. Player 32. catseye2121 and player 22.hero 1.0 find themselves warped and replaced due to autoing

Summary:
Lord Rod was killed, he was the fat cat.
Catseye2121 was replaced with Fin
Hero 1.0 was replaced with The bushranger

night starts

Fostire
2008-12-06, 05:19 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Oh well, nicely done muffins even though it was just a lucky hit.

The Bushranger
2008-12-06, 09:28 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/catmuffinranger.png

Hi folks. ^_^

Reinholdt
2008-12-06, 09:30 PM
((Bushranger's muffin wins. :smallbiggrin:))

Fin
2008-12-07, 01:04 PM
I'm In!!

Cake for everyone, cause we all know that Fin brings cake to the party!

*goes to catch up on thread*

banjo1985
2008-12-10, 04:26 AM
Night phase over, though I don't really have all night actions. I'll work with what I have while Onasuma is unavailable.

onasuma
2008-12-10, 05:42 PM
Anyone who sent a night action to me, it has been sumerised and been passed on. Those powerroled muffins who sent to neither me nor banjo, Shame on you.

banjo1985
2008-12-11, 04:30 AM
Saint Nil is at the local catmuffin theatre, complaining about his new part.

"But I don't wanna be an extra, I wanna be the Priest Muffin! I mean, look at me, I'm perfect for the job!"

The Catmuffin Director is having none of it though.

"No, you are the extra, you get killed scene one. As follows!"

The Director flourishes a stage knife and plunges it straight into Saint Nil...who promptly falls down dead, his chocolate chips rolling away across the floor. That knife wasn't fake after all. The other theatre muffins turn around, only to see that the Director is actually Custard!

"That's a wrap folks!"

Custard throws a smoke grenade and escapes in the smoke.

Summary

Saint Nil was killed by the Custard Cats. He was a Catmuffin

Someone was targetted by the Plague Cat.

The delayed Day 3 begins now!

Dirk Kris
2008-12-11, 11:26 AM
Fin
He knows why.
OK, so he doesn't, but that's OK.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-11, 11:54 AM
Red Sock......

Obviously using llama logic he wants us to use the red colour on him!

Reeeed sock!

Vampiric
2008-12-11, 01:40 PM
Dallas Dakota! Everyone knows that the only thing more delicious than cookies is muffins! That means you're either a muffin hater or you're hiding your love of muffins from the custard cats!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-11, 01:59 PM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/Catmuffindallasshrunk.png

Hyozo
2008-12-11, 04:01 PM
Who would want Uncle Festy and Sanit Nil dead?

Uncle Festy is evil, Saint Nil is good, does that mean the killer is neutral?

Isn't Dirk Kris supposed to be neutral?

[/clueless person attempting to use Llama logic]

Istari
2008-12-11, 04:37 PM
Vampiric for pointing at the dallas

Zar Peter
2008-12-11, 05:38 PM
Well, the correct move now should be: Pointing at Istari for pointing at Vampiric for pointing at Dallas, but that would imply that the next poster points at me... ah, I'll take the risk

Point at Istari for pointing at Vampiric for pointing at Dallas who pointed at Red Sock :smallbiggrin:

hap_hazard
2008-12-11, 05:41 PM
Well, the correct move now should be: Pointing at Istari for pointing at Vampiric for pointing at Dallas, but that would imply that the next poster points at me... ah, I'll take the risk

Point at Istari for pointing at Vampiric for pointing at Dallas who pointed at Red Sock :smallbiggrin:

You asked for it. :smalltongue:

Point at Zar Peter for pointing at Istari for pointing at Vampiric for pointing at Dallas who pointed at Red Sock.

Mustiado
2008-12-11, 06:33 PM
Obviously, there's only one thing to do in a situation like this.

Stop the madness that is this voting chain right here. :smalltongue:

Red Sock

Saint Nil
2008-12-11, 06:37 PM
At least I was chocalte chip.:smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2008-12-11, 07:01 PM
Saint Nil even if he is a delicious chocolate chip muffin.

Aemoh
2008-12-11, 07:06 PM
*points at Mustiado*

For no reason.

Mustiado
2008-12-11, 10:07 PM
Self-Defense point at Aemoh :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2008-12-11, 10:42 PM
Recaiden. Let the dead rest in pieces! :smalltongue:

Flame of Anor
2008-12-12, 12:40 AM
Points at Hap Hazard for pointing at Zar Peter for pointing at Istari for...

...nah, not really. I'll point at Red Sock.

Reinholdt
2008-12-12, 12:44 AM
((Griever))

Helgraf
2008-12-12, 11:28 AM
Zar Peter. Why not?

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-12, 11:46 AM
Zar Peter

Murska
2008-12-12, 11:56 AM
Dallas-Dakota. By the virtue of having a name long enough to let me do an only-point post without adding white filler.

Oh wait...

Zar Peter
2008-12-12, 12:12 PM
Well... at last I have a reason now

point at Dallas Dakota to save myself

Grim ranger
2008-12-12, 01:15 PM
Dallas-Dakota, because Zar is a good guy in my book :smallsmile:

Bayar
2008-12-12, 01:17 PM
DD because Baby week is over and that avatar is still creepy :smalltongue:

Griever
2008-12-12, 01:58 PM
Reinholdt...

onasuma
2008-12-14, 05:25 PM
Im gonna update in 18 hours. Get actions in people.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-14, 05:26 PM
Mustiado for no apparent reason!

Selrahc
2008-12-14, 06:37 PM
Ummmm... Red Sock?

Uncle Festy
2008-12-14, 06:59 PM
Red sock, blue sock, one sock, two sock!
<<
Ninja smoke bomb!
*flees*

Istari
2008-12-14, 07:03 PM
wait Red Sock is actually a player :smallconfused:

Mustiado
2008-12-14, 07:50 PM
*is annoyed by no apparent reason points*

Haruki-kun
2008-12-15, 11:17 AM
*points at Red Sock*

Jontom Xire
2008-12-15, 11:26 AM
I point at Griever for no apparent reason, but actually because I have no idea what is going on, being far too involved in a copuple of other games more deeply.

onasuma
2008-12-15, 03:06 PM
Day ends. Post will be edited to contain information soon.

Again, the cackling taunts come over the megaphone, urging you to make snap, or random decisions. It seems to be working as well due to the absence of any kind of grouping system in play.
Unsure of what the narrator means by play, the catmuffins, still fearing for their lives, decide that now would be the best time to lynch someone with a good strong basis for dieing. However, due to an absence of this, they decide to lynch dallas.
Dragging this sweet, hairy blue muffin to the bakery of 1000 cookies, you ask him who he sides with. Unable to repress his urge for them any more dallas admits his love to the cookies and you forever shun him from your village.
He leaves cookie under arm until he remembers the village is surrounded by cats. You hear a faint moan, and never see dallas again.

Dallas was evicted. He was a catmuffin.

onasuma
2008-12-19, 12:05 PM
24 hours left. Ive been sent 1 action...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-19, 12:12 PM
Day ends. Post will be edited to contain information soon.

Again, the cackling taunts come over the megaphone, urging you to make snap, or random decisions. It seems to be working as well due to the absence of any kind of grouping system in play.
Unsure of what the narrator means by play, the catmuffins, still fearing for their lives, decide that now would be the best time to lynch someone with a good strong basis for dieing. However, due to an absence of this, they decide to lynch dallas.
Dragging this sweet, hairy blue muffin to the bakery of 1000 cookies, you ask him who he sides with. Unable to repress his urge for them any more dallas admits his love to the cookies and you forever shun him from your village.
He leaves cookie under arm until he remembers the village is surrounded by cats. You hear a faint moan, and never see dallas again.

Dallas was evicted. He was a catmuffin.
That...sucks, oh well.
*nom's cookies and catmuffins alike*
*kicks cats, except for Banjo, who he gives to a younger version of a RL friend of his*
Of which I know used to give his cat swimming lessons when he was young.:smallamused:

Mustiado
2008-12-19, 01:09 PM
((Filing away for a few days, just to be safe.))

onasuma
2008-12-22, 01:15 PM
Ive now (finally) noticed that banjo is going to be away for a while. I therefore request all pm's from custard cats to be resent to me so i can end day. (dammit, these are taking longer each round)

onasuma
2008-12-23, 05:25 PM
Im still missing a load of night actions. this is a 18 hour warning. Come 2 o'clock tomorrow, im updating no matter how much or little i have.

onasuma
2008-12-24, 06:41 AM
You awaken in the morning, the smell of brimstone filling the air. A muffins corpse lies, still on fire in a smoking heep in the town centre. You look in shock as you realise who he was - Jontom Xire also known as Lord Magical Muffiny Magician (the 3rd). Turning you see one of his colleges Lord Magician: Magical muffin look very embarassed before he heads off into the crowd.

"good lord" shreaks custard over the mega phone "you mean to tell me you didnt notice you were targetting one of your own? This just gives us an extra chance to kill one of you! Now, who have we target..."

A pause in his speech happens before you notice the large hot air ballon floating above you. From a great height, a bead of spit drops down and hits Jontom.

"Fine, we all went for the same target, but hey, at least we got a kill"

Night ends:
Jontom Xire was killed, he was a mage muffin. (note: He did not die as a result of mage muffins, but was targeted by them)

Day begins, or depending on general consensus, there will be a break of a few days as christmas happens. Im happy to go with the first idea that gets support from 3 people below this post.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-24, 06:43 AM
Murska - Continue.

Murska
2008-12-24, 09:14 AM
Continuing is fine with me. Anyway, which day is it? I'm pretty sure that it's over day 5 so apparently I wasn't the original?

Emperor Demonking.

The Bushranger
2008-12-24, 11:08 AM
Continue!
Mustiado

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-24, 11:10 AM
Emperor Demonking for ooc reasons.

Reinholdt
2008-12-24, 12:01 PM
Eek. I had forgotten about this one. :smalleek:
Ummm.
Murska on principle I guess.

Vampiric
2008-12-24, 12:36 PM
I want to see where Zar Peter's loyalties lie...

onasuma
2008-12-24, 01:05 PM
Continuing is fine with me. Anyway, which day is it? I'm pretty sure that it's over day 5 so apparently I wasn't the original?

Emperor Demonking.

Its day 4.

Mustiado
2008-12-24, 02:00 PM
Revenge point at The Bushranger

Haruki-kun
2008-12-24, 02:09 PM
Reinholdt.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-24, 02:10 PM
Vampiric totally not random >.>

Helgraf
2008-12-24, 05:03 PM
There can be only one Murska. Unless, of course, there's zero.

Zar Peter
2008-12-25, 04:42 AM
Oh yes, Murska's a wolf. Or cat. Or whatever...

Bayar
2008-12-25, 04:54 AM
Murska. If he was innocent...we could always lynch EDK, right ? :smallbiggrin::smallcool:

Murska
2008-12-25, 07:41 AM
Murska. If he was innocent...we could always lynch EDK, right ? :smallbiggrin::smallcool:

I find this quite suspicious. It's very possible, and even probable, that both EDK and me are not wolves.

Bayar.

hap_hazard
2008-12-25, 08:52 PM
Bayar. -fill!-

Aemoh
2008-12-25, 11:42 PM
*points at Shadowcaller for fun*

Recaiden
2008-12-26, 12:11 AM
Bayar I don't like the Murskawagon.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-26, 06:48 AM
Bayar, cause the man has a point, and that In-game reason beats the OOC reason.

Bayar
2008-12-26, 07:55 AM
You dont want to lynch me...I guarantee it.

I said in another game "Dont lynch me" you didnt listen and it turned out I was a good guy. And I was a wolf ONCE.

Murska
2008-12-26, 01:58 PM
You dont want to lynch me...I guarantee it.

I said in another game "Dont lynch me" you didnt listen and it turned out I was a good guy. And I was a wolf ONCE.

Well, you don't want to lynch me either. So if enough people switch to point at a third player, I'll encourage that wagon.

Griever
2008-12-26, 04:30 PM
dallas-dakota doesn't live near Dallas. Such lies show his wolfiness.

Jontom Xire
2008-12-27, 04:44 AM
I don't believe I got fried by my own fellow mages. I mean, come on! What were you targetting me for?

Rest of post removed because it would probably break rules because dead guys aren't allowed to say stuff that might be helpful.

onasuma
2008-12-27, 05:16 AM
You didnt get fried by one, but you did get targetted. I mentioned it to add dramatic effect.

Selrahc
2008-12-27, 05:41 AM
Dallas Dakota is already dead isn't he?

In light of that, I'll go for Bayar.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-27, 05:49 AM
*whisper whisper*
Ok then.
*pretends to be dead*

Bayar
2008-12-27, 10:28 AM
Dallas Dakota is already dead isn't he?

In light of that, I'll go for Bayar.

**** this ****. i hope you all die, muffins.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-05, 10:23 AM
That's not nice.
Bayar

Recaiden
2009-01-05, 11:30 AM
I'm alive? Bayar. Fine, but I don't believe him.

Istari
2009-01-05, 03:22 PM
so bayar is admitting to be a wolf?
that's very suspicious(sarcasm)

onasuma
2009-01-05, 05:14 PM
(just posting to say that i plan to wait til I get banjo back before I update and as I dont know when that is... Hiatus! Thereafter, days will end on monday and fridays, nights ending on wednesday and saturday.)

Bayar
2009-01-06, 02:05 PM
I know ! How about you guys dont lynch me because I AM A GOD-DAMNED MAGE-MUFFIN!!!

Murska
2009-01-06, 02:27 PM
Oh. Dallas-Dakota. Curse you, Zar Peter!

Zar Peter
2009-01-06, 02:44 PM
Oh. Dallas-Dakota.

Isn't he still dead?

Istari
2009-01-06, 03:11 PM
Recaiden since we don't want bayar lynched I suppose

Recaiden
2009-01-06, 06:31 PM
Zar Peter. .

Helgraf
2009-01-06, 10:22 PM
I know ! How about you guys dont lynch me because I AM A GOD-DAMNED MAGE-MUFFIN!!!

Well, if you're a damned mage muffin, then I wouldn't want you around anyway...

Dirk Kris
2009-01-09, 11:27 AM
Update coming, like, ever?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-09, 11:54 AM
Isn't he still dead?
Uhuh, I'm still dead.
*go's back to lying on the ground and pretending to be dead*

onasuma
2009-01-09, 12:25 PM
(just posting to say that i plan to wait til I get banjo back before I update and as I dont know when that is... Hiatus! Thereafter, days will end on monday and fridays, nights ending on wednesday and saturday.)

At least bother to read the thread before complaining.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-09, 12:31 PM
Atleast bother to acknowledge that Banjo is back!ish...:smalltongue:

onasuma
2009-01-10, 05:16 AM
At least bother to acknowledge that i didnt know that...

And that he hasnt contacted me at all.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-10, 08:05 AM
Atleast bother to acknowledge that he has it in text size five orso in his sig saying he's back....

Dirk Kris
2009-01-12, 11:31 AM
Now, now boys - play nice.

banjo1985
2009-01-12, 11:46 AM
Indeed I is back.

Indeed I hasn't PM'd Onasuma. I haven't PM'd anyone since I came back because I'm afraid I don't have the time too.

Unfortuantely I barely have the time to join one game, let alone conarrate, which I should have mentioned by now, but I'm afraid this game completely slipped my mind after my hiatus.

Essentially, this game needs a new conarrater to continue, I suggest Saint Nil or some other poor catmuffin that died early.

I epic fail as a conarrator. :smallfrown:

*is pummelled with rotten tomatoes*

*leaves*

onasuma
2009-01-13, 05:00 PM
*Steals rotten tomartos with a large net prior to the hitting of banjo*

Anyhow, nice to know your ok and such, anyone willing to co-narrate please say so, once i have one, we shall continue.

Murska
2009-01-16, 03:16 PM
Someone? I want to continue getting lynched!

Dirk Kris
2009-01-20, 11:39 AM
Onasuma, I'm currently co-narrating Rockstar, but most of my other games are either over or almost over. If you'll have me, I'll help out.

Aw, crap, can't do that. I'm playing.
Um, can we kill me off?

onasuma
2009-01-21, 02:43 AM
"Yes, we can!" Said onasuma in a voice the roared from the heavens.

The catmuffins look around, wondering just what an "onasuma" is and if it's delicious with cream.

Suddenly a huge hand comes down from the sky and grabs someone - a knight in shining armour.

The voice begins again "do you have any last advise before you asend to goddom, little muffin"

"not really" kris replies "well, except that he's a cat" He says, pointing as Icedragons.

Kris then asends in the plam of the almighty, laughing as the cat screams.

(Note: i thorght hard about whether or not to activate the ability as shown above prior to kris' death. I decided that it should and that is my last word on the matter)

Dirk Kris was "lynched" - he was the warrior muffin
His ability activated and killed icedragons - a custard cat.

night now.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-30, 08:55 AM
In the dust of a long-forgotten bakery, something stirs. It is a Helgraf, a Mutant Muffin, free of his disguise after a long day. A freakish mixture of blueberries and chocolate chips, his single cinnamon eye red in the midst of his rich, tasty goodness, he sighs. Something catches his eye - there, under the oven. He moves closer to investigate.

Unfortunately, with a single eye, he is missing the all important depth perception.

As he goes closer, he is suddenly shoved hard from behind. He hadn't realized how close he was to the open oven door. It slams closed behind him. He cries for help, but to no avail. The custard cats have him right where they want him. They crowd together to peer into the oven window as one of them cranks up the heat dial.

It gets hotter and hotter until the second-worst of all fates befalls poor Helgraf - he is burned, blackened beyond eatability.

Summary: Helgraf was killed. He was the Mutant Muffin. Day begins now and ends in about 48 hours.

That's right people - the game is back on! No slacking!

My apologies, guys. I got the name wrong. I blame it on lack of sleep and the death of the forums. Somehow. Whatever. Won't happen again, promise.

onasuma
2009-01-31, 02:57 PM
When he says "zar peter" he means Helgraf. The role is correct. That is all.

Reinholdt
2009-01-31, 03:05 PM
*looks at thread for the first time in ages*
Umm. Could we get an updated player list then? Or is front page close to correct?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-31, 03:11 PM
*looks at thread for the first time in ages*
Umm. Could we get an updated player list then? Or is front page close to correct?
Yes! I'm alive! I'm aliiiiive!

The Bushranger
2009-02-01, 01:19 AM
Istari......

Istari
2009-02-01, 09:14 AM
Bushranger counter point

Shadowcaller
2009-02-01, 09:25 AM
Dirk Kris I'm going to spice up your life [/creepy reference]

Emperor Demonking
2009-02-01, 09:37 AM
Murska

Aemoh
2009-02-04, 04:40 AM
*points at Emperor Demonking*

((I'm still alive, right? Anyways, in the process of moving, no auto-lynchy please))

Zar Peter
2009-02-04, 05:59 AM
Oh, I'm not dead! Yeah!

Point at Murska

Recaiden
2009-02-04, 08:17 AM
I point at Emperor Demonking

Murska
2009-02-04, 08:57 AM
Emperor Demonking.

Dirk Kris
2009-02-04, 09:20 AM
Dirk Kris I'm going to spice up your life [/creepy reference]
I'm a narrator, dear. You can't kill me. Not with my magical CHEESE HELMET!

Shadowcaller
2009-02-04, 11:00 AM
I'm a narrator, dear. You can't kill me. Not with my magical CHEESE HELMET!

You have transended into a narrator?:smalleek:

Recaiden then.

Reinholdt
2009-02-04, 11:54 AM
Murska. *runs off to do stuffs*

Dirk Kris
2009-02-10, 04:49 PM
The narrator was slacking, but here is an update.

The muffins (well, the conscious ones, anyway) gather around two suspects. Murska and Emperor Demonking find themselves tosses into a pair of gibbets. They are slowly lowered over a glass of milk as the crowd decides who to lynch. At the last moment, Murska is pulled away and Emperor Demonking in dunked into the milk and held there, until he soggifies and disintegrates into a mushy, milky mess.

Summary: Emperor Demonking was lynched. He was the MASSIVE MUFFIN (baner). Night begins now and ends in about 24 hours.

Dirk Kris
2009-02-11, 09:40 AM
Updated player list!

Aemoh
Bayar
Catseye2121 - auto'd
D Lord
Dallas-Dakota - catmuffin
Detrevnisisiht
Dirk Kris - warrior muffin/ascended to co-narrator
Emperor Demonking - massive muffin
Evil DMMk3 - catmuffin
Flame of Anor
GAThraawn
Griever
Grim Ranger
hap_hazard
Haruki-kun
Helgraf - mutant muffin
Hero 1.0 - auto'd
Iceddragons - custard cat
Istari
Jontom Xire - mage muffin
Lordrod - FatCat
Murska
Mustiado
Recaiden
Red Sock
Reinholdt
Saint Nil - catmuffin
Selrahc
Shadowcaller
Uncle Festy - catmuffin
Vampiric
Zar Peter - Detective Cat
Fin
Bushranger

Murska
2009-02-11, 10:10 AM
Hm.

Well, I hope you'll lynch me sooner rather than later, since the wolves'll have an easy time of convincing the people to lynch me at a crucial moment later on if I'm left alive. Kinda like what happened in Graverobbers.

onasuma
2009-02-11, 11:20 AM
I hereby present this to Dirk Kris

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/pal153/Catmuffinaward.png

Dirk Kris
2009-02-12, 10:43 AM
Night ends.

Late in the evening, a custard cat creeps, peering into windows and pastry boxes all over town. He jots in his little notebook, trying to determine who's who.

A voice behind him. "Here, kitty, kitty."

He looks up, alarmed. He hadn't heard anyone approaching.

"You sure are dense for a Detective Cat, ya know that?"

A bright light turns on, shining directly into Zar Peter's eyes. All of a sudden, loud music starts booming all around him.

"Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who?"

Zar Peter claps his hands over his ears and meows pathetically. Not this song, no! But then the true horror of the situation hits him.

Someone has actually let the dogs out. And they're hungry.

Summary: Zar Peter was killed. He was the Detective Cat. Day begins now and ends in about 48 hours.

The Bushranger
2009-02-12, 12:00 PM
GAThraawn. You know he's up to no good. :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2009-02-12, 01:50 PM
Teh Bushranger.

Istari
2009-02-12, 03:24 PM
Haruki-kun
Conga line:smallsmile:

hap_hazard
2009-02-12, 07:47 PM
Sure. Istari.

Grim ranger
2009-02-13, 01:55 AM
I will have to say Istari as well

Shadowcaller
2009-02-13, 03:49 AM
Red Sock...

Recaiden
2009-02-13, 07:50 AM
Why not continue the Istari lynchings?

Bayar
2009-02-13, 09:51 AM
I go for Istari too.

Mustiado
2009-02-13, 10:32 AM
*sigh* Istari

Aemoh
2009-02-13, 03:23 PM
Griever, cause I can.

Also, I have no idea what's going on.

((Away-ish still))

Reinholdt
2009-02-13, 03:28 PM
Istari I guess.
Feels almost like day 1.

Istari
2009-02-13, 03:50 PM
Ummmm.... could I have an explanation as to why I'm going to be lynched most likely other then "Why not" "Lets lynch Istari" I mean come on

GAThraawn

Griever
2009-02-13, 05:21 PM
Ummmm.... could I have an explanation as to why I'm going to be lynched most likely other then "Why not" "Lets lynch Istari" I mean come on

GAThraawn

Why not, let's lynch GAThraawn.

Better? :smallcool:

Flame of Anor
2009-02-14, 05:38 PM
I vote for my old nemesis Reinholdt!!!

Dirk Kris
2009-02-16, 02:14 PM
The catmuffins gather around and start pointing. Much mewing and claeing takes place, and then a single target is selected. Istari steps forward boldly, his tail swishing furiously.
"He doesn't look delicious at all."
"Nope, and he's sweating."
A brave catmuffin approaches and wipes at the gooey stuff leaking from Istari. He licks the stuff, and his eyes go wide.
"It's not sweat - it's custard!"
As one, the catmuffins pounce Istari.

Summary: Istari was killed. He was a Custard Cat. Night begins now and ends in about 24 hours. Send night actions to myself and Onasuma.

onasuma
2009-02-16, 04:04 PM
Dammit kris! I was actually gonna update today...

Dirk Kris
2009-02-16, 04:07 PM
Sorry, oh great Ona.
I'd be glad to delete and let you take it. I'd hate to step on your toes.
*bows and grovels*

Dirk Kris
2009-02-19, 09:00 AM
It's a busy night in Muffintopia.

Both the Goldfish and the Original Custard Cat prowl the streets, hunting. Somehow they keep missing each other...but they do find targets.

The Goldfish sets his sights on Griever. Flopping around like...well...a fish out of water, he sets his trap. Griever spots his and smiles a toothy grin, his tail flicking with excitement. He pounces. The Goldfish deftly flips away, and Griever goes flying through the air...to land in a giant litter box. Full of quicksand. As he goes down, mewling, the Goldfish adopts his disguise again and goes home, pleased.

The Original Custard Cat singles out his prey - Mustiado. Strangely, he finds him in Custard Cat Headquarters. Smiling grimly, he approaches.
"It seems we have a traitor in our midst. Let's show him what we do to catmuffins around here."
The custard cats surround the poor catmuffin and devour him before he can even cry out for help.

Night ends. Summary: Griever was killed - he was the Plague Cat. Mustiado was also killed - he was the Spy Muffin. Days begins now and ends in about 48 hours. Also, auto-lynches have begun again. Those who did not vote yesterday will receive a warning.

The Bushranger
2009-02-19, 12:05 PM
Haruki. :smalltongue:

Dirk Kris
2009-02-19, 12:35 PM
Updated player list!

Aemoh
Bayar
Catseye2121 - auto'd
D Lord
Dallas-Dakota - catmuffin
Detrevnisisiht