PDA

View Full Version : This is not Belkar's moment...

Jan Mattys
2008-11-25, 06:27 AM
...but Scruffy's!!!

The white little panther totally rocks. It engaged the mage, attacked the dwarf (see panel 6 2nd page) and definitely contributed to the battle.

This is not Belkar's moment alone, it's the epic birth of B&S Team! (As opposed to A-Team).

I think Belkar is Scruffy's animal companion. :smallbiggrin:
Go Team B&S !!!

dehro
2008-11-25, 07:14 AM
ooooooh a double bill!
well, nothing's too little for the return of the sexy shoeless god of war! :biggrin:

Hydro Globus
2008-11-25, 11:01 AM
...but Scruffy's!!!

The white little panther totally rocks. It engaged the mage, attacked the dwarf (see panel 6 2nd page) and definitely contributed to the battle.

This is not Belkar's moment alone, it's the epic birth of B&S Team! (As opposed to A-Team).

Go Team B&S !!!

A question... what are the "new", 3.5 rules about animal companions? Becouse I'm pretty sure in the 3.0 version, rangers and druids needed a level 1 spell...

If Mr Scruffy isn't an animal companion, is he might indeed hold Shojo's soul (as someone already mentioned before me)...

Donald
2008-11-25, 11:21 AM
Is it wise for someone who is shoeless to have an animal companion?

CarpeGuitarrem
2008-11-25, 11:36 AM
Reread the OP, who said that Belkar was Scruffy's animal companion, not the other way around. :smallwink:

Shhalahr Windrider
2008-11-25, 11:44 AM
A question... what are the "new", 3.5 rules about animal companions? Becouse I'm pretty sure in the 3.0 version, rangers and druids needed a level 1 spell...
It's just a regular class feature. (http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/35/sovelior_sage/ranger.html#ranger-animal-companion) A druid or ranger meditates and an animal answers the character's prayer.

Is it wise for someone who is shoeless to have an animal companion?
Mr. Scruffy was a royal cat. I'm sure he understands the purpose of a litter box.

Hydro Globus
2008-11-25, 11:47 AM
Reread the OP, who said that Belkar was Scruffy's animal companion, not the other way around. :smallwink:

Yeah... right. Sorry.

Donald
2008-11-25, 12:27 PM

With Belkar my question is still valid.

CarpeGuitarrem
2008-11-25, 03:06 PM
With Belkar my question is still valid.
XD Point taken.

Firestar27
2008-11-25, 04:15 PM
...but Scruffy's!!!

Go Team B&S !!!

So they're a BS team?:smalltongue:

EmperorSarda
2008-11-25, 09:54 PM

Of course, maybe the Mark of Justice was just a way to discipline Scruffy's animal companion into behaving and feeding him more often.