View Full Version : Werewolf Classic VIII - Archaeological Wolves

Pages : [1] 2 3

Zar Peter
2008-11-26, 05:23 PM
WEREWOLF CLASSIC VIII - ARCHAEOLOGICAL WOLVES

Welcome to Werewolf Classic VIII

Narrators: Zar Peter and Mordokai

Here are the rules again:

Villager: You are a villager. Your job is to stay alive, and ferret out the werewolves. Counts, obviously, as a villager.

Seer: Your job after night falls, is to PM the Narrator and co-Narrator to look into the heart of one player. You may or may not want to reveal who you are as you will be a target for the werewolves to kill, and may be accused of being the Devil, or even possibly the fool. When you select a player, the answer given to you will be villager, fool, or werewolf. Seers see the Devil as a Werewolf. (bolded for the narrator to not forget again)

Werewolf: Your job after night falls, is to lie, deceive, and cajole the villagers into not voting for you. You know all the other werewolves and you (as a pack) have to decide whom to kill in the night. One of the wolves should PM the narrator the final decision, if possible a few hours before the night ends so the narrator can make up a nice death scene (Own creations of death scenes are welcome!!!).
If there is a tie between the werewolves, that the lycanthropes cannot resolve (as to who will be killed), simply PM the Narrator and co-Narrator, and one of us will be the tie breaker (This will mostly be done by throwing a coin. If requested we could make a Rock Paper Scissors game, too.) As we are all mature adults here, we hope that it will never come to this rare happenstance.
You, obviously, count as a werewolf.

Mason: Your job is to ferret out the werewolves, and to protect your fellow Mason(s). You know all other Masons (told via PM), so you gain a big advantage against the normal villagers since you know some people who are obviously not wolves. There will always be a minimum of 2 Masons in a group. You count as villager.

Fool: Is told that he is the seer. His job after night falls, is to PM the Narrator and co-Narrator to look into the heart of one player. Since it is not the Seer the response it will get is completely random except when it points to the Seer, then it will always see the Fool. Counts as a villager

Baner: This person is the carrier of the wolvesbane. His job is to protect someone he believes is a villager, from the nightly killings of the werewolves (by PMing the name of the protectee to the narrators in the night). Counts as a villager.

Devil: Is basically the seer for the werewolves. Counts as a werewolf. The Devil may or does not know the other werewolves in the beginning.

Additional rules:

Autolynch: Was not included in the original Game. If you have signed up we expect you to play. However, RL, computer or network brake downs happen and we can’t do anything against it. In this game not voting for three days in a row will lead to an autolynch. You may or may not get one warning via PM, depends on the mood of the narrators.
This also is valid for night actions, you may or may not get a remember PM.
If you go one holidays or know in advance that you can’t access a computer for a long time please PM the narrators and you won’t get lynched. Please remember that this will only be valid for a maximum of 2 weeks and only once in the game.

Questions about the game: I’m aware that not everything will be clear in the beginning, especially not for newcomers. If you have questions about your or any other role or about some confusing rulepost please PM the narrators. DO NOT POST IT IN THE THREAD. Questions in the thread will not be answered. It can occure that questions via PM will be answered in the thread.

Night actions: If you have night actions please make sure that you get them in in time. If you know that you don’t have time this day (or if you know you always forget to send in) you can send in your actions in advance. You can also make a pattern for your night actions (for example: In the last game the Devil told me that if he doesn’t send in a scry he scrys the next unscried person in the alphabet.) These actions are all valid!!!

The Past History:

And the two scientists are heading back to the excavation site where they started their mission. Unfortunately only one managed to come back. The second was lost in the woods. Gustave told the scientists that wild animals attacked them in the night and abducted Rene. The rescue team only found bones of him. Very clean gnawed bones…

And so Werewolf VII ended. (Well, I only changed two words…)

As the rescue team returned they reported their story to the two head archaeologists. Zar Peter and Mordokai listened, a look of consternation came over their face. Then they showed the rescue team a diary of a village person who survived the wolves. They found the book at the site shortly before Gustave returned and only Zar Peter and Mordokai knew the contents.

They told the Masons that it must have been a Werewolf who killed Rene. And the only suspect is Gustave. They had to kill Gustave immediately. Hopefully he hadn’t infected any of the other students while they were away… in that case the rescue team was the last hope for the students.

The two professors planned the execution detailed. Gustave was too surprised to react on the silver dagger and died quick. The excavation site shortly got into a state of Turmoil, but when they saw the shapeshifted body of Gustave they quickly became quiet. Only a few of them planned revenge, but they stood silent, too. It was too early to come out. Gustave did a good job but they were too few to overtake the site.

But this night they would devour the head archaeologists. And in the night’s to come…

The happenings of Night 0:

Zar Peter and Mordokai were killed by the wolves.

Two students found amulets. They didn’t know of each other. After studying some alchemical books they both discovered that these amulets are in fact scrying tools, which were only working when exposed to starlight.
One of them had a tiny hairline crack.

One student found another diary. It was the diary of the former baner, with a description of which herbs are helping to prevent a werewolf attack.

And one student… didn’t wake up. He was silently killed by a shapeshifter who took the place of the student. He was not a canine one, this one was the pure evil. It smelled the ongoings of this place and wanted to help. To help its fellow creatures. Unfortunately it didn’t know who they were. But it will know, yes, it was sure, soon it will know…

And here is the cast:

{table=head]player|sign up number
deathslayer7 | 9
Dr. Bath | 30
Dragoon | 5
Haruki-kun | 8
Mustiado | 16
PhantomFox | 3
The Vaillant Turtle | 39
Tormsskull | 27
xNadia | 38
[/table]

{table=head]player|sign up number|date of death|role
dallas-dakota | 40|lynched day 1|Werewolf
Aemoh | 19|killed night 1|Villager
Hero 1.0 | 31|lynched day 2|Villager
iceddragons | 12|killed night 2|Villager
Catseye2121 | 18|autolynched day 3|Villager
Helgraf | 20|lynched day 3|Villager
Uncle Festy | 11|killed night 3|Mason
FF fanboy | 24|autolynched day 4|Villager
Reinholdt | 13|lynched day 4|Werewolf
Murska | 23|killed night 4|Seer
Shadow | 35|lynched day 5|Villager
Eldritch Knight | 37|killed night 5|Devil
hap_hazard | 33|lynched day 6|Villager
LordRod | 41|killed night 6|Villager
Dirk Kris | 25|lynched day 7|Villager
Shishnarfne | 2|killed night 7|Villager
Kwarkpudding | 26|lynched day 8|Werewolf
Banjo1985 | 21|autolynched day 8|Baner
evnafets | 17|killed night 8|Villager
happyturtle | 36|lynched day 9|Villager
V.Z. | 32|autolynched day 9|Villager
Alarra | 7|killed night 9|Villager
Istari | 10|lynched day 10|Mason
Griever | 4|autolynched day 10|Villager
Jontom Xire | 22|killed night 10|Mason
Selrahc | 15|lynched day 11|Villager
Blue Umbrella | 6|killed night 11|Villager
Cynan Machae | 42|lynched day 12|Wolf
Lex-kat | 14|killed night 12|Villager
SweetLikeLemons | 34|lynched day 13|Villager
PirateMonk | 29|autolynched day 13|Villager
Shadowcaller | 1|killed night 13|Villager
Fin | 28|lynched day 14|Villager
The Bushranger | 43|killed night 14|Fool
[/table]

Jontom Xire
2008-11-27, 03:16 AM
First game post! Whoohoo!

Murska
2008-11-27, 05:00 AM
Jontom Xire for stealing my F1RST P0ST!

happyturtle
2008-11-27, 05:19 AM
Happyturtle grumbles as she digs. "Stupid coursework. I thought I was going to be on Time Team (http://www.channel4.com/history/microsites/T/timeteam/index.html), wearing a skimpy tank top while I discovered awesome Roman artifacts. Instead, all I do is dig holes. I hate digging holes. And now there's these freaking wolves to worry about. I swear, I'm changing my major to Media Studies." She turns and glares at Valiant Turtle, her evil twin (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilTwin). Or was she his evil twin? It was so hard to keep straight.

Edit: On second thought, one really should keep one's nemesis around longer. So Turtle decides to participate in Dallas-Dakota's assisted suicide.

Jontom Xire
2008-11-27, 05:52 AM
Oh yeah, and I point at Murska because it's the tradition for me now.

In fact in one game (can't remember which) Murska and I have started day 1 bandwagons against each other. Quite unintentionally. Can everyone please point at someone else.

Murska
2008-11-27, 05:56 AM
Oh yeah, and I point at Murska because it's the tradition for me now.

In fact in one game (can't remember which) Murska and I have started day 1 bandwagons against each other. Quite unintentionally. Can everyone please point at someone else.

It was Cat Fight, wasn't it? I think.

@V :smallsigh: What did JX JUST say about people not pointing at us two?

@VV Eww!

hap_hazard
2008-11-27, 05:57 AM
Murska. :smallamused:

Shadowcaller
2008-11-27, 05:58 AM
It was Cat Fight, wasn't it? I think.

I would like to see a cat fight between Murska and Jontom:smallamused:.

Anyway Fin's name is short, lets lynch him!

V.Z.
2008-11-27, 06:21 AM
A strangely familiar dark-haired man stands near one of the digging sites. Unlike most of the others, he doesn´t really do anything but occasionally take a sip from the mug in his hand, or rub his neck a bit. He doesn’t even seem part of the excavation team and only arrived recently… In fact he has arrived only just after, the wolves struck! (ooh, tension! :smallbiggrin:) Who is this mysterious coffee-sipping stranger? And what is he after? Dun dun DUNN!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Khushrenada13/armando-sidea.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Khushrenada13/armando-benchb.gif
“You can call me Diego.”

He simply says, then continues looking ahead.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Khushrenada13/armando-sideb.gif
“You haven’t seen a lady named Lex-Kat around here, have you? I heard she makes a German’s Chocolate Cake to die for.”

(( Vote not random. I have good reasons for it. It's as random as can be actually.
Oh, and if the post's too long and spoiler tags are wanted, please say so. ))

banjo1985
2008-11-27, 06:35 AM
A young acne-ridden kid trots around the dig, carrying more bags, tools and flasks than a pack-horse. He drops off bits and pieces to the proper diggers, including a thermos flask to Dirk Kris.

"Thermos Flasks are great sir! They keep hot things hot and cold things cold! So I got you some coffee and vanilla ice cream!"

The kid is then knocked unconcious by the bad-pun police and taken away for further questioning.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-27, 11:33 AM
She turns and glares at Valiant Turtle, her evil twin (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilTwin). Or was she his evil twin? It was so hard to keep straight.

HappyTurtle, for linking to TVTropes.

Fin
2008-11-27, 12:45 PM
I would like to see a cat fight between Murska and Jontom:smallamused:.

Anyway Fin's name is short, lets lynch him!

Hey look, there is my easy retaliatory first day's point! Shadowcaller.

Plus my name isn't short your just not seeing the silent (and invisible) extra letters. Its actually spelt Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

So, yeah...

Aemoh
2008-11-27, 01:43 PM
*points at hap_hazard*

Random-ish.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-27, 02:20 PM
Cynan Machae, as he has sign up number 42, he is everything, thus also a wolf! Lynch him!

( NOT ment as a banwagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

evnafets
2008-11-27, 02:42 PM
"Thermos Flasks are great sir! They keep hot things hot and cold things cold! So I got you some coffee and vanilla ice cream!"

Wow! Thermos flasks sound awesome! But how do they know whether to keep the contents hot or cold? They must be MAGIC!

Do you have any chocolate icecream to go with the vanilla?

evnafets points at PhantomFox because Venus is in the 7th house, Mars is in ascension and he is sure that really bright star wasn't there the other day...

Zar Peter
2008-11-27, 02:48 PM
Cynan Machae, as he has sign up number 42, he is everything, thus also a wolf! Lynch him!

( NOT ment as a banwagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

As far as I see it it's also not meant as a vote, since you didn't write in red :smallwink:

Eldritch Knight
2008-11-27, 03:26 PM
Uncle Festy, I suppose he's as good as any to be at the mercy of an enraged and irrational mob.

Alarra
2008-11-27, 03:27 PM
Eldritch Knight! When in doubt, stick with what works. :smallwink:

Murska
2008-11-27, 03:28 PM
hap_hazard instead for attempting to bandwagon me without even stating (the quite obvious) reason.

Dragoon
2008-11-27, 04:36 PM
The young man still had been wearing his chain shirt, his sword, and lastly, the musket that still worked. He had been fond of studying the past though he hadn't realized how long it took sometimes. "Does anyone have any water around here? My canteen is out." He looks around and points at iceddragons. After all dragons were hunted by dragoons in video games, right, right? He thought to himself.

((Trying to just in-character random point))

Boo
2008-11-27, 04:56 PM
Hey look, there is my easy retaliatory first day's point! Shadowcaller.

Plus my name isn't short your just not seeing the silent (and invisible) extra letters. Its actually spelt Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

So, yeah...

I'll point at Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn because his name is too long.

Helgraf
2008-11-27, 05:12 PM
Eldritch Knight, because tradition is traditional.

The Bushranger
2008-11-27, 05:13 PM
http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0811/d20/1416/016d75.png

Who says you can't be glamourous here too though? A rather exotic-looking redhead grins over at Happy in response to her rant. It's just a state of mind more than anything esle, honey. Besides, the more holes you dig, the more likely one of these lycans is going to fall into one, she grins.

((points at V.Z. for stealing the character name I was going to use. :smalltongue: ))

Fin
2008-11-27, 05:20 PM
I'll point at Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn because his name is too long.

I...

But... erm?

<.<
>.>

Godammit!

Haruki-kun
2008-11-27, 05:27 PM
I point at Dallas-Dakota for good luck.

Deathslayer7
2008-11-27, 05:32 PM
I point at Dallas-Dakota for not dancing with me. (yes this will go on for a while.) :smallannoyed:

Heroic
2008-11-27, 06:00 PM
I point at dallas dakota

Istari
2008-11-27, 06:21 PM
Hero1.0 for bandwagoning

PhantomFox
2008-11-27, 07:05 PM
Lord Rod is as good a point as any.

Reinholdt
2008-11-27, 07:45 PM
((First day random at xNadia. Hmm. Not going to RP Reinholdt since still doing him in Funhouse. I'll decide later, I suppose.))

Nychta
2008-11-28, 02:29 AM
@^: Nyeh. I'll point at you, then, because I'm petty!

Reinholdt

The Valiant Turtle
2008-11-28, 12:18 PM
Ack! This is started! Emergency holiday point at Eldritch Knight.

Kwarkpudding
2008-11-28, 12:23 PM
+1 point at Eldritch Knight

Dr. Bath
2008-11-28, 12:29 PM
Happyturtle. For great justice!

V.Z.
2008-11-28, 01:50 PM
(( :smallsigh: Can we please not make bandwagons on the first day? Only the masons and wolves have any info aside from their own role, and only the wolves can set up a bandwagon without lynching one of their own. What's the chance of getting a wolf anyway? I realize this'll probably come back to haunt me when one of the now being bandwagoned turns out to be a wolf, but I'll take the risk. I never liked first day lynches. ))

Reinholdt
2008-11-28, 02:46 PM
(( :smallsigh: Can we please not make bandwagons on the first day? Only the masons and wolves have any info aside from their own role, and only the wolves can set up a bandwagon without lynching one of their own. What's the chance of getting a wolf anyway? I realize this'll probably come back to haunt me when one of the now being bandwagoned turns out to be a wolf, but I'll take the risk. I never liked first day lynches. ))
((The problem is you need to lynch to get information. Trust me, I don't like first day lynches either, being at the end of a few of them. But it's one of those necessary evil type things.

And sometimes you get lucky and hit a wolf anyways.))

V.Z.
2008-11-28, 03:19 PM
((The problem is you need to lynch to get information. Trust me, I don't like first day lynches either, being at the end of a few of them. But it's one of those necessary evil type things.

And sometimes you get lucky and hit a wolf anyways.))
(( While I understand your point, first day lynches just seem redundant to me. First day points are always random, possibly semi-random in case of the masons and wolves. There's really not much info we can gather from it as far as I know. At least after the first night we have some actual info from scries.

I guess it's a choice between keeping a tie in the body count after night 1 or the risk of even increasing the wolves' headstart from their first night kill. Not only does it lead most of the time to the latter (you being Ra in Titans 2 was the only exception I've witnessed), but it also has a bigger chance of killing, say, the baner, the seer or a mason. Aside from the tiny chance of hitting a wolf, what's really to be gained from a first day lynch?

But I suppose I don't have much of a chance of stopping it, so I won't go on arguing against it for too long. I've made my point anyway, I would think. Not much point in pondering on it too long. Right? They still suck though... ))

Tormsskull
2008-11-28, 03:21 PM
Dr. Bath. Lycanthrocratic oath, me thinks?

Reinholdt
2008-11-28, 03:25 PM
(( First day points are always random, possibly semi-random in case of the masons and wolves. There's really not much info we can gather from it as far as I know. At least after the first night we have some actual info from scries.))
((What you said right there is why it's worthwhile. It's hard to sort out the information, but it's still there, and people have to be lynched for it to be there.

And you can't rely on scries. All too often, the seer gets killed early (surprisingly often night killed night one or two) and all you're left with is analysis and mind games.

I won't disagree with you that they still suck, though.))

SweetLikeLemons
2008-11-28, 03:27 PM
Kwarkpudding. Your name is fun to say. Kwarkpudding!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-28, 03:32 PM
Zar : Ermmmm....Yeah....

Well...erm....
The valiant turtle, because I really liked Raldor....

The Bushranger
2008-11-28, 03:39 PM
((Remember that over in Memeville, we got a Grue on Day One. So they're not all bad.

Now, something I first saw in The Thing that I agree with, is including a 'No Lynch' vote option on the first day. That, to me, sounds pretty fair.

But anyway.))

Murska
2008-11-28, 03:41 PM
((Remember that over in Memeville, we got a Grue on Day One. So they're not all bad.

Now, something I first saw in The Thing that I agree with, is including a 'No Lynch' vote option on the first day. That, to me, sounds pretty fair.

But anyway.))

Well in the one WW we got the alpha on day 1... and then again on day 2. :smallbiggrin:

Shadowcaller
2008-11-28, 03:49 PM
Well in the one WW we got the alpha on day 1... and then again on day 2. :smallbiggrin:

Well that was not classic WW,, it was just WW a totally different thing.

>.>
<.<

Murska
2008-11-28, 03:55 PM
Well that was not classic WW,, it was just WW a totally different thing.

>.>
<.<

Memesville isn't Classic either.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-11-28, 04:22 PM
(No! :smalleek: Did I miss the sign up?! Drat! It's not like I have anything going on in my life or anything!

*pleads with Zar Peter to enter game*

*sigh*

(Consoles self.) I guess the roles are out anyway. I would't let me in, so ZP shouldn't either.)

Hyozo
2008-11-28, 06:04 PM
A nerdy looking and slightly overweight student sifts through some of the trip's discoveries. Most of the things he's found so far don't have much monetary or historic value, but the culinary school might be interested in the surprisingly well preserved cheesecake recipes he had found. Assuming one of them hadn't just left them lying around in the first place. He'd have to check with Lex-kat about that.

Boo
2008-11-28, 06:07 PM
(No! :smalleek: Did I miss the sign up?! Drat! It's not like I have anything going on in my life or anything!

*pleads with Zar Peter to enter game*

*sigh*

(Consoles self.) I guess the roles are out anyway. I would't let me in, so ZP shouldn't either.)

Auto-lynch replacement?

Zar Peter
2008-11-28, 06:15 PM
Auto-lynch replacement?

I'm pondering... it's a classic game after all...

Nychta
2008-11-28, 07:55 PM
Does anyone remember WWX, where we lynched the Alpha on day one?

EDIT: Okay, I actually read the thread, and Murska beat me to saying that ages ago.
Also, I second what Shadow said.

Shadow
2008-11-28, 09:31 PM
I point at V.Z. because I think those damned animations are annoying as hell.

And if you didn't want me to chime in about the whole "not lynching" thing, you're out of luck.
It is needed. It is a necessity. We absolutely have to do it.
If we don't, it's akin to giving the wolves a free kill, and everyone seems to agree that this would be a bad idea.

We need the information.
Some of you may not analyze every aspect of the game, but for those of us who do (which are the ones that attempt to do their part to eliminate the wolves to win the game for you, other than blindly following others with ideas), we NEED that information.

SweetLikeLemons
2008-11-29, 04:46 AM
But no lynching newbies?

Boo
2008-11-29, 05:08 AM
I'm pondering... it's a classic game after all...

But-but-but it's for Andre! Pwetty pweeeeeeeeeaaaaaase?

Haruki-kun
2008-11-29, 10:46 AM
And if you didn't want me to chime in about the whole "not lynching" thing, you're out of luck.
It is needed. It is a necessity. We absolutely have to do it.
If we don't, it's akin to giving the wolves a free kill, and everyone seems to agree that this would be a bad idea.

We need the information.
Some of you may not analyze every aspect of the game, but for those of us who do (which are the ones that attempt to do their part to eliminate the wolves to win the game for you, other than blindly following others with ideas), we NEED that information.

I suppose I agree with this... We're gonna have to get started eventually anyway.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-11-29, 12:01 PM
(
But-but-but it's for Andre! Pwetty pweeeeeeeeeaaaaaase?

:smallsmile:

Don't worry about me, go ahead with the game. I missed the sign up, it's ok. :smallwink:)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-29, 02:12 PM
Drat.
I got used to Andre co-narrating in WWC and I thought there was a update...

Griever
2008-11-29, 04:54 PM
Shadow is a grue.

Helgraf
2008-11-29, 05:03 PM
Shadow is a grue.

Which is fine, well and good, but doesn't help us here.

V.Z.
2008-11-29, 06:13 PM
Which is fine, well and good, but doesn't help us here.
(( It does if you don't want to be likely to be eaten. By a grue. I personally think he's a Minion of Kira. And the Egyptian Bowser. And since he can beat today's encounter, we'll be better off trying to lynch him tomorrow instead.

Eh... Yeah... ^_^;

Shadow: If those animations annoy you so much, you could just ask me, kindly, to put them between spoiler tags. I wouldn't have any problems with that. Just don't go playing the "annoying as hell" card on me though. Also, a less aggressive tone wouldn't hurt anyone.

Considering the first day lynches. I guess my main problem with them is that it's pretty much sending a player home without giving them a chance to actually play. While it hasn't happened to me yet, I can image how annoying it would be, and kind of unfair. So yeah, necessary or not, they still suck.

I had some more points in reaction to your last post, but I don't want to risk getting a whole argument started, so it's probably better to leave it at this, get on with the game and just enjoy it. :smallsmile: ))

Shadow
2008-11-29, 08:31 PM
^:
It wasn't meant in an aggressive manner.
More of a "reason to point today" thing. :smallwink:

Jontom Xire
2008-11-30, 06:23 AM
V.Z. I like you're animations. Made me laugh like crazy when I first saw them and I like them still.

Dr. Bath
2008-11-30, 06:29 AM
@V.Z. That's just how the game works, it's no more unfair than being killed on the first night (which has happened to me a lot recently) but you wouldn't get rid of the wolves' killing ability. It is needed so that you can start to get some idea of how people are playing. There may not be any basis for the points, but how's that different to a whole load of days later in the game? :smallwink:

(I like the animations too.)

The Bushranger
2008-11-30, 06:43 AM
Current voting total...

dallas_dakota - 8
Eldritch Knight - 3
V.Z. - 3
hap_hazard - 2
Fin - 2
happyturtle - 2
Lex-kat - 2
Dirk Kris - 1
iceddragons - 1
Uncle Festy - 1
PhantomFox - 1
Shadowcaller - 1
Shadow - 1
Murska - 1
The Valiant Turtle - 1
Hero 1.0 - 1
Murska - 1
Lord Rod - 1
xNadia - 1
Kwarkpudding - 1
Dr. Bath - 1
Reinholdt - 1

Catseye2121, Cynan Machae, Dirk Kris, Mustiado, PirateMonk, and Shishnarfne have not yet voted.

Zar Peter
2008-11-30, 08:07 AM
And day ends in 8 hours...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-30, 08:11 AM
Dallas-Dakota

I can't remember my role out of my head and I haven't been feeling up for being really active in WW games lately.
So vote me.
Sorry guys if I'm a mason/wolf, I know that I'm not the seer or baner outta the top of my head.

So don't waste the first day lynch on somebody who might have lots of fun and will play actively, waste it on me.

Kwarkpudding
2008-11-30, 08:18 AM
OK, then dallas-dakota.

Fan
2008-11-30, 08:28 AM
Dallas Dakatoa
he makes a good point.
Sorry to see you go though DD.:smallfrown:

Lex-Kat
2008-11-30, 11:58 AM
“You haven’t seen a lady named Lex-Kat around here, have you? I heard she makes a German’s Chocolate Cake to die for.”[/COLOR]

(( Vote not random. I have good reasons for it. It's as random as can be actually.
Oh, and if the post's too long and spoiler tags are wanted, please say so. ))

Really, V.Z.??? What is it??

Selrahc
2008-11-30, 12:05 PM
Dallas Dakota

Murska
2008-11-30, 12:29 PM
Current voting total...

Catseye2121, Cynan Machine, dallas-dakota, Dirk Kris, FF fanboy, Lex-kat, Lord Rod, Mustiado, PirateMonk, Selrahc, and Shishnarfne have not yet voted.

Cynan Machine? :smallbiggrin:

Fostire
2008-11-30, 01:09 PM
Day hasn't ended yet? good.
I'll point at D-D because he asked to

Zar Peter
2008-11-30, 03:29 PM
END OF DAY 1

And the people at the excavation site were confused after the night. The two beloved head professors, Zar Peter and Mordokai, dead. The only one to trust, the Masons, weren’t revealed because the two professors thought it’s too dangerous. And now they all knew the wolves are amongst them. So, what to do?
The students discussed the matter…

“Hmm… we have to lynch someone… but whom?”

“Why do we have to lynch someone? That’s ridiculous. Why can’t we just live together in peace and harmony?”

“Oh, stop it. That was the student motto 40 years ago. This is the present! We lynch people. That's how we solve problems today.”

“Yes. Lynching someone will help us find a wolf. By recording all votes and so on I’m pretty sure after 5 or 6 days we could make up a nice voting pattern and then…”

“5 or 6 days? But then we kill 5 or 6 of us!”

“Well, if we’re lucky we find one of them.”

“If we are lucky? And the ones we killed till then?”

“Well, they would die in the knowledge that they helped us finding the wolves.”

“Haha! Sure. Why not ask someone if he wants to volunteer in helping us finding the wolves. Hey you! Do you want to be hanged at the next tree to help us?”

“Me? Well… if I think about it… I don’t really felt good lately. And… I don’t like it here. And… ah, well, I always was the helpful type. Yes, I volunteer!”

“See? I knew no one ever would… WHAT DID YOU SAY? “

“I said: I will do it. I volunteer. Hang me on the next tree for city's sake.”

“But… you are dead then.”

“I know. Doesn’t matter, as long as the others may live.”

“But…”

And the crowd happily took the volunteer and hang him onto the next tree. As the noose pull tight around his neck Dallas Dakota suddenly changed his shape.
And a Werewolf hang on the tree, left some puzzled scientists…

“Oh. As he said he want to help the town I didn’t expect he meant it this way…”

“Yes. What a lucky turn of events. I hope this will happen tomorrow, too.”

“Dreamer!”

Summary: Dallas-Dakota was lynched, he was a wolf.

Night begins and ends in about 24 hours. If you have a night action please send it to Zar Peter and Mordokai.

The voting pattern:

{table=head]victim|voted at by
Dallas Dakota | dallas-dakota
Dallas Dakota | deathslayer7
Dallas Dakota | FF fanboy
Dallas Dakota | Haruki-kun
Dallas Dakota | Hero 1.0
Dallas Dakota | Kwarkpudding
Dallas Dakota | LordRod
Dallas Dakota | Selrahc
Eldritch Knight | Alarra
Eldritch Knight | Helgraf
Eldritch Knight | The Vaillant Turtle
V.Z. | Lex-kat
V.Z. | Shadow
V.Z. | The Bushranger
Fin | Blue Umbrella
Fin | Shadowcaller
hap hazard | Aemoh
hap hazard | Murska
happyturtle | Dr. Bath
happyturtle | Uncle Festy
Lex-Kat | iceddragons
Lex-Kat | V.Z.
Murska | hap_hazard
Murska | Jontom Xire
Dirk Kris | Banjo1985
Dr. Bath | Tormsskull
Hero 1.0 | Istari
iceddragons | Dragoon
Kwarkpudding | SweetLikeLemons
Lord Rod | PhantomFox
PhantomFox | evnafets
Reinholdt | xNadia
Shadow | Griever
Shadowcaller | Fin
The Vailant Turtle | happyturtle
Uncle Festy | Eldritch Knight
xNadia | Reinholdt
[/table]

Did not vote today:

Catseye2121
Cynan Machae
Dirk Kris
Mustiado
PirateMonk
Shishnarfne

Reinholdt
2008-11-30, 03:34 PM
((Zar's narrations could win an emmy. :smallbiggrin:

V Yours are great, too.))

Mordokai
2008-11-30, 03:36 PM
Stop putting pressure on me...

Deathslayer7
2008-11-30, 03:37 PM
*peer pressures* :smallamused:

Hyozo
2008-11-30, 04:07 PM
Stop putting pressure on me...

*thinks about it for a moment*

Perhaps I will at some point. I'm sure you know what you have to do (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86317) for that to happen though.

Dr. Bath
2008-11-30, 04:41 PM
*pier pressures (http://www.show.me.uk/dbimages/chunked_image/shm0244.jpg)*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-30, 04:41 PM
Erm, sorry wolves?

Tormsskull
2008-11-30, 10:14 PM
*secretly wonders if that was a trick to save the devil by sacrificing a wolf*

Boo
2008-12-01, 12:57 AM
Based on first day points, and the likelyhood of someone being a wolf in this game, my extended research in BS has lead me to believe that Fin, Shadow and EK are wolves.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-01, 05:14 AM
I think we should take a hard look at Banjo. No reason, just look.

banjo1985
2008-12-01, 05:19 AM
You always think I'm up to something. :smalltongue:

Zar Peter
2008-12-01, 02:31 PM
END OF NIGHT 1

It was cold outside. The student looked out of his tent. A freezing wind blew over the countryside. Not nice outside. He shook his head.

“No, definitely not a time to stay outside. I bet the wolves don’t do anything today, too. I go reading.”

He sat down at his desk, took a book and searched for his glasses…

“Where are they. They are not on the desk… at the bed… no, neither. Where could I have them forgotten again? … NO! I took them off at the place where I found the statuette of Om… They are still outside!”

He looked outside and saw the first snowflake…

“And when I wait for tomorrow I never will find them under the snow. I have to go out.”

He took a candle and walked out into the cold…

Meanwhile, in the secret hideout of the wolves.

“That was not a very nice day. Man, oh man, why did he have to do that?”

“Ah, don’t argue about spilt milk. Come on, let’s go outside eat someone. That makes you feel better, I’m sure.”

“Are you crazy? Have you looked outside recently? It’s snowing. It’s cold. Freezing! I vote for staying inside and waiting for a villager to come to us.”

“Do you really think that’s gonna happen? I think it’s cold for them, too.”

“Well, then just let it be. I don’t go outside today.”

“You are a softy! We have to work for our food. It’s not as if someone walks in here and…”

Suddenly a student with a candle came into the cave, searching…

“Where is it… I found the statuette here… There! My glasses! I found them.”

The student put on his glasses, turned around… and suddenly his smile froze as he saw he was surrounded by a bunch of wolves. Very hungry looking wolves. Well, and one very puzzled looking wolf.

The next morning the students saw the snow and were a bit relaxed. No tent was destroyed and no footprints in the snow. Maybe it was too cold for the wolves. They started a snowball fight and build snow forts as suddenly a student screamed. In the middle of one snow fort there was lying a corpse.

SUMMARY: Aemoh was killed by the wolves, he was a villager

Day begins and ends in about 48 hours. Please vote.

Murska
2008-12-01, 02:50 PM
A random-ish vote at my other grudge, Reinholdt.

Eldritch Knight
2008-12-01, 03:20 PM
Personally, I suspect Tormskull of having some responsiblity for this.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-01, 03:23 PM
Personally I think there is a mysterious force somewhere that guides all the actions in this quarry and is making us speaking names in red while pointin at our friends.

This foirce make the creatures attacking us only kill a player each night.

I call this force "Zar peter & Mordokai" the twin forces of this world.

Now if you exhuse me I will sacrifice some small cuddly animals to these two gods.

Griever
2008-12-01, 04:07 PM
Murska is a remnant.

Tormsskull
2008-12-01, 04:12 PM
Personally, I suspect Tormskull of having some responsiblity for this.

Hmm. Interesting point. Seeing as I called out the possibility that dallas dakota self-sacrificed to save a devil, and as of that time Eldritch Knight had the most votes, this point is fishy. Makes me think that by pointing at me you feel if I were to point at you it would make my point seem as retribution instead of actual analysis.

But, have to go with my gut, which says no one drops out of a game when they are a wolf, and the feign 'I'm sure I am not a wolf' statement by dd doesn't seem like him.

Therefore, Eldritch Knight.

Fostire
2008-12-01, 04:35 PM
Hmm. Interesting point. Seeing as I called out the possibility that dallas dakota self-sacrificed to save a devil, and as of that time Eldritch Knight had the most votes, this point is fishy. Makes me think that by pointing at me you feel if I were to point at you it would make my point seem as retribution instead of actual analysis.

But, have to go with my gut, which says no one drops out of a game when they are a wolf, and the feign 'I'm sure I am not a wolf' statement by dd doesn't seem like him.

Therefore, Eldritch Knight.

Well from the first post I take it that the devil and the wolves don't start knowing each other, specifically from this part:

And one student… didn’t wake up. He was silently killed by a shapeshifter who took the place of the student. He was not a canine one, this one was the pure evil. It smelled the ongoings of this place and wanted to help. To help its fellow creatures. Unfortunately it didn’t know who they were. But it will know, yes, it was sure, soon it will know…
so I doubt that dallas sacrificed himself to save the devil seeing as how there is little to no chance he knew who the devil was (unless of course I'm missing something).

V.Z.
2008-12-01, 04:52 PM
Really, V.Z.??? What is it??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Khushrenada13/armando-benchb.gif
"Ah, good to see you're here too, kitten. The name's Diego, by the way."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Khushrenada13/armando-normalb.gif
"Ah, I was wondering if you still make those wonderful cakes I, ehm, heard about.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Khushrenada13/armando-confidentb.gif
"Heh, can't hunt wolves on an empty stomach, right?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Khushrenada13/armando-leanb.gif
"Mocha Latte?"
(spoilered for post length)

(( Ah, the person thought to have died but having survived and now returning for mysterious reasons while having taken on a "secret identity" in which no one else recognizes him. Only this time, it's reverted! :smallbiggrin: (can't give away too much in case of PW3 spoilers)

I'm not sure yet who to go for. At the moment I find hap_hazard and Hero 1.0 suspicious. hap_hazard for his quick rather eager point at Murska. Hero 1.0 for jumping on the d-d wagon so soon, before d-d declared he would leave the game. First might be a plan to set up a wagon, second might be a plan to cover his tracks. That's what I got at the moment anyway. Hmm, ok, going with Hero 1.0 for now. ))

Aemoh
2008-12-01, 05:48 PM
((Wow... night killed day 1. Don't think that's happened to me before. Ah well, I rather enjoyed my death scene :smallbiggrin: ))

Shishnarfne
2008-12-01, 05:56 PM
"Aww, man! I can't believe that something actually happened while studying my Physics homework... How'd I miss something this big? What's happening here? Do you have any leads, Banjo?"

happyturtle
2008-12-01, 05:59 PM
Happy mutters curses as she digs. Yeah, can't seem to escape it. Even with the project on hiatus because of murderous wolves. She'd drawn the short straw and was stuck digging graves.

In frozen ground.

Not fun.

"I just know PhantomFox rigged the draw somehow."

She continues to dig. And curse.

PirateMonk
2008-12-01, 06:08 PM
In his tent, PirateMonk examines a small stone bowl with strange, curving lines etched into it.

((Dr. Bath.))

Boo
2008-12-01, 06:13 PM
If Eldritch Knight is a wolf, then I should be able to figure out one or two other peoples roles.

PhantomFox
2008-12-01, 06:17 PM
(I have no idea who to RP as. So I'll point at V.Z.)

Heroic
2008-12-01, 06:46 PM
I point at V.Z. for the crappy attemtp at reasoning.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-01, 06:47 PM
Hero 1.0, I think I know why you pointed...

Alarra
2008-12-01, 07:46 PM
Lex-kat. I'm not sure why, something just feels off to me.

happyturtle
2008-12-01, 07:50 PM
Hey! Who said you could feel up mah henchpixie?! :smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2008-12-01, 07:58 PM
Tormsskull, for pointing at EK for a bad reason.

Hyozo
2008-12-01, 08:11 PM
Sorry to see you go though DD.:smallfrown:

Sorry because he was on your side FF Fanboy?

Deathslayer7
2008-12-01, 08:14 PM
points at the grandma Alarra

Istari
2008-12-01, 08:26 PM
Shadowcaller for randomness

Lex-Kat
2008-12-01, 09:23 PM
Hero 1.0, could you help me with this shovel? It's stuck in the ground.

The Bushranger
2008-12-01, 10:14 PM
The redhead joins in the digging, looking a little more sober today. You know, what we need to do is rig up some sort of electrical thing that will just shock humans but kill wolves. I wonder if Tormsskull might know something about how to do that?

Eldritch Knight
2008-12-01, 10:29 PM
If Eldritch Knight is a wolf, then I should be able to figure out one or two other peoples roles.

If I were a wolf, would I make my first move so obvious so as to point at someone who has been key to my downfall in the past? Come on, you know I'm smarter than that!

Nychta
2008-12-01, 10:46 PM
Hmm. iceddragons.

Reinholdt
2008-12-01, 10:48 PM
((Counter grudge point at Murska.))

Fostire
2008-12-01, 10:50 PM
alarra seems suspicious to me
random point

Helgraf
2008-12-01, 11:46 PM
Hero 1.0 is getting my dander up.

Jontom Xire
2008-12-02, 03:55 AM
In BIP, Aemoh was the baner and protected me. We won.
In Mirroden, Aemoh was the baner and protected me on night one.

I suspect that the night kill on Aemoh was because one or more of the wolves detected a trend and fancied a chance at killing the baner early on.

So who was playing in both games? Who might have faith in coincidence to extend into a trend?

Murska was playing in both games and has been a wolf so often recently that it's untrue. I could easily see him believing that Aemoh was in a similar trend of being the baner. He was a wolf in BIP, although I have no idea about Mirroden (although I only found out about Memnarch, and then one other after I died).

There are other suspects and I will try to make a list - unless someone else wants to do it for me? I suspect it will be quite a long list, but cross-referencing against personality types - it could be very useful.

hap_hazard
2008-12-02, 07:56 AM
Point back at V.Z.

Murska
2008-12-02, 10:01 AM
Switching point to Hero 1.0 for extended survival.

Dragoon
2008-12-02, 01:39 PM
"What, someone was killed last night, the wolves might have been trying to get at us for killing one of there own." The slightly off worker fingers his sword as he points at FF Fanboy. He stares at him before walking off, not sure what to make of the situation.

(Yea, random point on my b-day)

evnafets
2008-12-02, 02:17 PM
Happy Birthday Dragoon!

Cynan Machae
2008-12-02, 02:18 PM
Jontom Xire is getting my point

Boo
2008-12-02, 08:42 PM
If I were a wolf, would I make my first move so obvious so as to point at someone who has been key to my downfall in the past? Come on, you know I'm smarter than that!

Hmm? I wasn't pointing at you because of who you pointed at. Different reason, but in case I'm horribly wrong I'm not going to say why.

Haruki-kun
2008-12-02, 09:19 PM
I'm pointing at Selrahc. Call it a hunch.

Nychta
2008-12-03, 12:25 AM
In BIP, Aemoh was the baner and protected me. We won.
In Mirroden, Aemoh was the baner and protected me on night one.

I suspect that the night kill on Aemoh was because one or more of the wolves detected a trend and fancied a chance at killing the baner early on.

So who was playing in both games? Who might have faith in coincidence to extend into a trend?

Murska was playing in both games and has been a wolf so often recently that it's untrue. I could easily see him believing that Aemoh was in a similar trend of being the baner. He was a wolf in BIP, although I have no idea about Mirroden (although I only found out about Memnarch, and then one other after I died).

There are other suspects and I will try to make a list - unless someone else wants to do it for me? I suspect it will be quite a long list, but cross-referencing against personality types - it could be very useful.
JX: While I see your point - I remember Black Iron Prison very well - remember that anyone can go back and read the threads, not only the people playing. I mean, for all we know, some new player decided to read up on recent games to get a sense of the playing style.

In summary, I think you have a good point, but I don't think the list should be restricted to people who were playing in both games.
Which I'm sure you know, but I just wanted to point it out.

Griever
2008-12-03, 02:26 AM
Jontom Xire, seems like a bunch of words to try to get Murska lynched for no basis, I was also in both games, night-killed in Mirrodin on Night 1, in fact.

Shadow
2008-12-03, 02:43 AM
I think we should all kill Griever for trying to kill Jontom.

banjo1985
2008-12-03, 05:10 AM
The acne-ridden kid has escaped from the bad pun police. He runs back to the dig site wheezing and grumbling, rubbing the bump on his head. He stands tall in front of Hero 1.0, pointing an accusatory finger.

"Hey, don't call the dig coordinators reasoning crappy! When you've been strung up we'll find out how crappy it is won't we? Well...we will, not you I guess, what with being dead and all.....or maybe you would....SHUT UP!"

The kid goes red and a couple of his spots leak a little.

Fin
2008-12-03, 06:34 PM
I'll go with the Griever as opposed to JX line of reasoning. I havent seen Shadow in a game in a while now so I belive he'll be trying his best...

Lets all pray he is a villager!

Shadowcaller
2008-12-03, 06:57 PM
I'll go with the Griever as opposed to JX line of reasoning. I havent seen Shadow in a game in a while now so I belive he'll be trying his best...

Lets all pray he is a villager!

:smallsigh:
Even when shadow makes random points people follow them, I would not like the extrem reputation that shadow have. He's not supernatural you know:smalltongue:

Mustiado
2008-12-03, 08:25 PM
Shadow for trying to lynch people for trying to lynch JX.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-12-03, 11:03 PM
Well, this has been interesting. I have several various thoughts, but none of them actually lead anywhere. If it's true that the Wolves and Devil don't know each other, than I'm beginning to think DD was telling the truth, at least mostly. I'd be surprised if he hadn't at least read his role PM to know he was a wolf, but stranger things have happened.

None of the arguments so far seem to make much sense to me, so I'm going to trust Haruki-Kun's hunch and point at Selrahc.

Zar Peter
2008-12-04, 11:34 AM
Sorry, day end was delayed because of laggy forum yesterday

END OF DAY 2

So Aemoh was buried and severel scientists discussed about who could be a wolf.

“Well, according to the votings till now I think…”

“Votings? What votings? You can’t deduce anything from analyzing one day!”

“Exactly. That’s why I think my theory is the best. Clearly the wolves tried to save the alpha wolf yesterday…”

“But there isn’t a alpha wolf here. We found no traces.”

“And how did you search for them? We have no CSI team here.”

“Well, we used the things we have. Coal powder, sticky tape…”

“Very scientific, yes. No, according to yesterdays voting table I think Hero 1.0 is most suspicious.”

“But it’s only one day!!!”

“And what? You can make the average of 1”

“Yes, but it’s still 1”

“Only for mathematician. For sociologists on the other hand…”

“Ok, then it’s decided. We lynch Hero One Point Zero… hey, that rhymes.”

And they took the poor Hero and hang him on the next tree. And nothing happened.

“See! Mathematic is exact. Sociology on the other hand…”

“Oh well, tomorrow we use mathematic.”

“What about chemistry? We could try that!”

“SHUT UP!”

SUMMARY: Hero 1.0 was lynched, he was a villager.

Night begins and ends in about 24 hours. Those with night actions please send them in!

The voting patterns:

{table=head]victim|pointed at by
Hero 1.0 | Banjo1985
Hero 1.0 | Helgraf
Hero 1.0 | Lex-kat
Hero 1.0 | Murska
Hero 1.0 | Shadowcaller
Hero 1.0 | V.Z.
Tormsskull | Eldritch Knight
Tormsskull | The Bushranger
Tormsskull | Uncle Festy
V.Z. | hap_hazard
V.Z. | Hero 1.0
V.Z. | PhantomFox
Alarra | deathslayer7
Alarra | LordRod
Eldritch Knight | Blue Umbrella
Eldritch Knight | Tormsskull
FF fanboy | Dragoon
FF fanboy | iceddragons
Jontom Xire | Cynan Machae
Jontom Xire | Griever
Murska | Jontom Xire
Murska | Reinholdt
Selrahc | Haruki-kun
Selrahc | The Vaillant Turtle
Banjo1985 | Shishnarfne
Dr. Bath | PirateMonk
Dragoon | evnafets
Griever | Fin
Griever | Shadow
iceddragons | xNadia
Lex-Kat | Alarra
PhantomFox | happyturtle
Shadow | Mustiado
Shadowcaller | Istari
[/table]

Did not vote:

Catseye2121
Dirk Kris
Dr. Bath
FF fanboy
Kwarkpudding
Selrahc
SweetLikeLemons

In danger of autolynch:

Catseye2121
Dirk Kris

Heroic
2008-12-04, 12:06 PM
Dead again... :smallmad:

Boo
2008-12-04, 01:23 PM
I know this is going to seem dumb, but I'm looking at Shadow and all I'm thinking is "He's a wolf this game, isn't he?"

evnafets
2008-12-04, 02:24 PM
I know this is going to seem dumb, but I'm looking at Shadow and all I'm thinking is "He's a wolf this game, isn't he?"

You are learning your lessons well.

The Bushranger
2008-12-04, 02:26 PM
Indeed, you are learning well, Grashoppa.
:smallamused:

----------------

Ick. That I could have lived without seeing.
The redhead shakes her head and heads off to rest for the night.

Boo
2008-12-04, 02:37 PM
You are learning your lessons well.

He appears to be acting like he has a power role this game. Just saying.

@V: Well, I'm pointing at either you or EK tomorrow unless something comes up. Care to flip a coin for me?

Shadow
2008-12-04, 02:39 PM
*points at evnafets for teaching the wrong lessons.
:smallwink:

<.<
>.>

...what?.... It's not night where I am....

Dirk Kris
2008-12-04, 03:00 PM
Stan wanders in, fresh off a boat to the new dig site. He runs his fingers through his hair, slicking it back with the sweat the sun is making pop out on his forehead. He nods politely to SweetLikeLemons and grabs an un-manned shovel to start digging.

EDIT: You all saw nothing, got it?

Mordokai
2008-12-04, 03:04 PM
Night time, Dirk, my man :smallsmile:

Pay little attention to Shadow :smalltongue:

Shishnarfne
2008-12-04, 09:45 PM
Night time, Dirk, my man :smallsmile:

Pay little attention to Shadow :smalltongue:

No, pay LOTS of attention to Shadow.

Believe him in small doses and with a greal deal of caution.

Fostire
2008-12-04, 09:57 PM
NEVER believe Shadow, EVAR

Fixed that for you

Shadow
2008-12-05, 03:12 AM
*changes point to LordRod

Helgraf
2008-12-05, 10:43 AM
*changes point to LordRod

C'mon Shadow. I know you know it's nighttime.

Fostire
2008-12-05, 11:26 AM
C'mon Shadow. I know you know it's nighttime.

He's pointing at night, he's a wolf LYNCH HIM!!!!. :smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter
2008-12-05, 01:11 PM
Sorry to interrupt your chatting but...

END OF NIGHT 2

And another cold night. One of the students went outside. He felt good. The cold couldn’t harm him, he was used to these temperatures. He walked a bit through the forrest, taking a deep breath from the fresh, icy Air.
Suddenly he heard a noise. It sounded like squealing tires. Far away.

Far away, in a stolen car:

“You think that was a good idea?”

“Yes, of course. We fed on the driver and now we can be outside and still sit in the warmth. And I love to drive cars. As fast as I can”

“Yes, but… you know… in this shape…”

“What? I can reach the pedals. And I can steer… more or less. Anyway, it’s in the middle of the night and we endanger no one. At last not with our driving.”

The wolf grinned and pedaled hard. The car shot through the wood.

A bit closer, on the icy wood street the student wondered who would drive so fast through the wood. He decided to stand at the roadside to look if he can recognize the faces of the driver or the license plate.

In the car the wolves got a bit nervous.

“Don’t drive so fast! There’s a bend!”

“Ah. No problem, I slide through it. See… aaaaaahhhhhh… a bit tooo fast…”

bump

“Yes… I got it. Thank goodness there was this pylon, otherwise we would have left the street”

“Umm… I don’t think that was a pylon. Come on, stop. Let’s look what it was.”

They turned around and drove back to the bend. Then the wolves examined the scene…

“And? Can you see anything?”

“Ermmm… yes. Here is something… someone, I think…”

“Oh. Can you do something to help?”

“Hmm… no, I don’t think so. But I wish I had a straw right now.

“You’re always think of eating. Come on, let’s drive the car somewhere else and get back to the camp before the others wake up.

SUMMARY: Iceddragons was killed by the wolves (it was an accident, officer, I swear!) he was a innocent pedestrian villager.

Day begins and ends in about 48 hours (It's Mordys day so time depends on him).

Fostire
2008-12-05, 01:19 PM
Point at shadow :smalltongue:
Until there is better evidence against someone else

Shadowcaller
2008-12-05, 01:21 PM
Reinholdt! Reinholdt! Reinholdt! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd1JWoBPmZM&feature=related) [/William Shatner]

Boo
2008-12-05, 01:25 PM
I'm pointing at EK today until there is evidence to support him being a villager, or until someone convinces me to point at Shadow this day.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-05, 01:40 PM
xNadia, because I've never seen her as a wolf. Maybe her time is due.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-05, 01:44 PM
Reinholdt :smallamused:

Murska
2008-12-05, 02:04 PM
Oo. A chance to lynch Reinholdt? Yes.

Istari
2008-12-05, 03:20 PM
xNadia, because I've never seen her as a wolf. Maybe her time is due.

I think she was the double agent in Spytrap 3

Selrahc
2008-12-05, 03:25 PM
Haruki Kun, in retaliation for yesterday.

Hyozo
2008-12-05, 03:38 PM
SUMMARY: Iceddragons was killed by the wolves (it was an accident, officer, I swear!) he was a innocent pedestrian villager.

My first time being night killed in a werewolf game... It was going to have to happen in some game sooner or later. Nice narration ZP.

*the ghost of iceddragons starts throwing snowballs at the wolves.*

Shishnarfne
2008-12-05, 04:28 PM
"What's this? Why are you saying that lynching someone is more important than this homework that I brought along? Well, I guess if you insist, I might as well go after Deathslayer7..."

Deathslayer7
2008-12-05, 04:51 PM
it was the smile wasnt it? :smallamused:

Haruki-kun
2008-12-05, 05:00 PM
The following post makes no sense.

I'm pointing at Selrahc again, because he retaliated, first, but mostly, because I remember I had a hunch about him yesterday. And you know... it actually made sense back when I pointed. Unfortunately, I can't remember what my reasons were, but if I don't trust myself, who will? :smalltongue:

Griever
2008-12-05, 05:18 PM
The following post makes no sense.

I'm pointing at Selrahc again, because he retaliated, first, but mostly, because I remember I had a hunch about him yesterday. And you know... it actually made sense back when I pointed. Unfortunately, I can't remember what my reasons were, but if I don't trust myself, who will? :smalltongue:

I will!!!

Zar Peter.

Nychta
2008-12-05, 06:59 PM
Away on camp with no internet, etc until the 12th.
Please don't autolynch me.

evnafets
2008-12-05, 09:23 PM
Alright then lets not "auto" lynch xNadia

evnafets points at xNadia

PirateMonk
2008-12-05, 11:24 PM
PirateMonk collects his notes and walks out into the freezing cold, hoping that Griever can help him translate an inscription.

Helgraf
2008-12-06, 01:26 AM
Selrahc is one of those players I find very dangerous because he's quiet and hasn't developed the reputation yet that gets people like Shadow and Jontom Xire killed.

So I'll back you up Haruki.

Zar Peter
2008-12-06, 05:12 AM
I will!!!

Zar Peter.

Zar Peter is dead baby. Zar Peter is dead.

Shadow
2008-12-06, 05:42 AM
Selrahc is one of those players I find very dangerous because he's quiet and hasn't developed the reputation yet that gets people like Shadow and Jontom Xire killed.

So I'll back you up Haruki.

I will point at Helgraf.
I will continue to point at Helgraf until I'm dead.
This statement haunts me.

It convinces me that he is not on my side. Normally, Helgraf will play it cool. This time, he decides to take a side, early in the game, when it doesn't make a difference.

*Helgraf is a wolf*

Fin
2008-12-06, 08:20 AM
Shadow

His anctics through the night give me that 'hiding in plain sight' vibe. And I don't like vibes!

Istari
2008-12-06, 09:05 AM
evnafets for pointing at an autolynch

Helgraf
2008-12-06, 10:11 AM
I will point at Helgraf.

It convinces me that he is not on my side. Normally, Helgraf will play it cool. This time, he decides to take a side, early in the game, when it doesn't make a difference.

*Helgraf is a wolf*

Well thanks, buddy. You're wrong, but thanks anyway.

Alarra
2008-12-06, 10:38 AM
Blue Umbrella

banjo1985
2008-12-06, 11:43 AM
Eldritch Knight. Someone had a suspicion of him yesterday, so I'll go with that.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-12-06, 02:34 PM
Shadow

((Family is all sick except for me so I don't have much free time right now))

SweetLikeLemons
2008-12-06, 05:18 PM
Haruki-kun

happyturtle
2008-12-06, 05:23 PM
Valiant Turtle, for bringing germs into the thread. *sneezes* What? No of course I didn't just infect the thread as well. What the hell are you talking about? *blows nose noisily*

Uncle Festy
2008-12-06, 05:38 PM
Alarra, because I feel like she usually doesn't use random just-vote posts… right?

hap_hazard
2008-12-06, 05:48 PM
Selrahc. Random.

Selrahc
2008-12-06, 05:58 PM
Randomly bringing me up to equal the Reinholdt wagon :smallfrown:

*Considers making impassioned plea about having been lynched an awful lot in the past week or so*
*Remembers how well that worked in Twin Village*
*Predicts a half dozen new votes against him when he checks the forum tomorrow morning*
*Can't stop talking in this weird 3rd person style*
*Shrugs, and goes back to the essay that he really should be doing right now*

Dr. Bath
2008-12-06, 06:23 PM
Reinholdt. A little bit of team spirit left over from Gladiator. :smallbiggrin:

PhantomFox
2008-12-06, 07:50 PM
I'm not sure what either of the wagons are based on, so it seems Shadow has the best lead so far. I need a few days to set up my point analysis, so I'll trust his Poirot approach for now and point at Helgraf.

Reinholdt
2008-12-06, 07:53 PM
((Selrahc. Mostly because he's not me.))

Dragoon
2008-12-06, 10:41 PM
The man still carrying the sword and gun finally got a hold of extra water and as he walking to check on whether if anyone had made a break-through with the actual reason they were here. Of course, he had lost his nerve, though upon hearing someone blame one of the original people to die, he quickly watched the man, wondering if he should check to see if he was right in the head. Griever, he had hoped that perhaps he should use his gun instead of hanging the person, though brushed the thought away quickly.

Mustiado
2008-12-07, 12:30 AM
I'll roll along with Helgraf

hap_hazard
2008-12-07, 07:00 AM
*Considers making impassioned plea about having been lynched an awful lot in the past week or so*

You haz a point.

Helgraf.

Kwarkpudding
2008-12-07, 08:30 AM
Helgraf, because Shadow seems to know what he's doing.

Helgraf
2008-12-07, 09:01 AM
Y'all forgetting the cardinal rule of werewolf.

Never trust Shadow no matter what his role appears to be.

But hey, go ahead. Just you make sure and get him next.

Haruki-kun
2008-12-07, 10:03 AM
I will point at Helgraf.

*Helgraf is a wolf*

*takes note*

If Helgraf is a villager, remember Shadow is NOT on his side! :smallamused:

Lex-Kat
2008-12-07, 05:00 PM
*Reinholdt*

Reinholdt
2008-12-07, 05:14 PM
((*looks at all the grudge points from other games* :smallannoyed: Helgraf for superior defense))

Lex-Kat
2008-12-07, 05:57 PM
:confused: What grudge points? :confused:

Shadowcaller
2008-12-07, 06:05 PM
((*looks at all the grudge points from other games* :smallannoyed: Helgraf for superior defense))

Well this time my point is not based upon a grudge. If it was I would have changed by now since you may be lynched during this day and I don't want to lynch anyone based upon a grudge.

Reinholdt
2008-12-07, 06:07 PM
Well this time my point is not based upon a grudge. If it was I would have changed by now since you may be lynched during this day and I don't want to lynch anyone based upon a grudge.
((Oh? :smallconfused: Ok then. It's impossible to tell when your post just contains a Shatner link. *shrug* Either way, I prefer the superior defense.))

Shadowcaller
2008-12-07, 06:15 PM
((Oh? :smallconfused: Ok then. It's impossible to tell when your post just contains a Shatner link. *shrug* Either way, I prefer the superior defense.))

Lets just say someone told me to do it and I'm willing to try it out.

Boo
2008-12-07, 06:34 PM
*gasp* Did Io tell you to?

Eldritch Knight
2008-12-07, 08:00 PM
Speaking from previous experience, it is IMPOSSIBLE to tell who's side Shadow or Helgraf is on based on initial postings and impressions. It's only through scrying that the truth can be known. I'd rather wait until the Seer has been able to ascertain who they are before jumping to conclusions.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-12-07, 09:49 PM
Furthermore, it's impossible to even be sure whether they are even on the same team or not.

Jontom Xire
2008-12-08, 03:23 AM
Point at Murska because I've been away all weekend and haven't a clue what is going on.

Need to start a spreadsheet.

The Bushranger
2008-12-08, 06:00 AM
Get that turtle out of here! The svelte redhead frantically points. No, not the happy one! The other one, the Valiant Turtle!

Mordokai
2008-12-08, 09:45 AM
Hey people, this is your friendly co-narrator saying... sorry for being late!

As luck would have it, my computer broke down yesterday and if everything will turn out for the best, I will have back tonight. I'm posting this from friend's computer and I will update the story in couple of hours, one way or another. Just... bear with me please.

*goes to pray to computer gods*

Jontom Xire
2008-12-08, 10:19 AM
Do we have to bear with you or can we fox with you? Maybe rabbit with you?

:smallbiggrin:

I'm in that sort of mood.

Dirk Kris
2008-12-08, 11:40 AM
Helgraf in a desperate attempt to avoid autolynch!

evnafets
2008-12-08, 02:14 PM
Unofficial results:

Helgraf: 7 votes
Reinholdt 5 votes
Shadow: 3 votes

Mordokai
2008-12-08, 02:45 PM
Unofficial results:

((Well, then, lets make it official, right? But before that...

*smacks JX*

I'm in that sort of a mood :smalltongue:

*thanks to the computer gods*

With that out of the way, I give you...))

END OF DAY 3

“Soooo... you were saying something about chemistry yesterday?“

“Indeed I did! Check this out! You know how acid and base reacts together, giving us salt and water?“

A smack can be heard, one that rings around the camp.

“Don't insult me! Children in elementary school know that already!“

“They don't!“

“Do too!“

“Do not!“

“Do too!“

“Do not!“

“Do too!“

“Do not!“

“My kid know's it and he's in 7th grade!“

“Really? Wow, your kids are smart. Mine's in 8th and still can't count to ten.“

“Youuuu... were saying something about acids and bases?“

“Oh, yes! You should also know about the mixing about water and acid, yes?“

“What about it?“

“Weeeeeell... to tell the truth, I never could memorise. Which one has to be poured into the other in order to avoid explosion?“

“Ah. You know what, that always puzzled me as well.“

“Time for a scientific experiment?“

“To the laboratory! Post haste!“

Later, in the laboratory.

“You procured everything we need?“

“It is all here! A bottle of highly concentraced H2SO4, one galon, check! A bottle of water, one galon, check! Total lack of safety measures and equipment, check!“

“Wait, why is that good?“

“We're professors, we don't need it! We're always right!“

“Ah. Good point. Shall we begin the experiment?“

“Lets do it!“

A couple of feet away.

“Say, don't you find it weird that birds stoped singing all of a sudden? And why is this ominous music coming out of nowhere?“

“...“

“Oh shi...“

A loud explosion can be heard and the two students are thrown some distance, landing in the dirt. When they pick themselves up, they turn around and look at the laboratory. Wait, what laboratory? Where the laboratory once stood, there is now only a large hole in the ground. The two professors are nowhere to be seen as well.

SUMMARY: Helgraf was lynched. Catseye2121 was autolynched. They were both villagers and they managed to prove that professors aren't always right.

Note: the above narration has nothing to do with narrator never been able to memorise the said rule of water-acid mixing, thereby resulting in similar accident. No sir, not at all!

Night 3 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Send you night actions to me and Zar Peter.

Zar Peter
2008-12-08, 03:23 PM
Thanks Mordy, it was worth foxing with you... :smallbiggrin:

And what is actually the correct rule?

Well, anyway, here is the voting pattern:

{table=head]victim|voted at by
Helgraf | Dirk Kris
Helgraf | hap_hazard
Helgraf | Kwarkpudding
Helgraf | Mustiado
Helgraf | PhantomFox
Helgraf | Reinholdt
Helgraf | Shadow
Reinholdt | deathslayer7
Reinholdt | Dr. Bath
Reinholdt | Lex-kat
Reinholdt | Murska
Reinholdt | Shadowcaller
Shadow | Fin
Shadow | LordRod
Shadow | The Vaillant Turtle
Eldritch Knight | Blue Umbrella
Eldritch Knight | Banjo1985
Griever | Dragoon
Griever | PirateMonk
Haruki-kun | Selrahc
Haruki-kun | SweetLikeLemons
Selrahc | Haruki-kun
Selrahc | Helgraf
The Vailant Turtle | happyturtle
The Vailant Turtle | The Bushranger
Alarra | Uncle Festy
Blue Umbrella | Alarra
deathslayer7 | Shishnarfne
evnafets | Istari
Murska | Jontom Xire
xNadia | evnafets
[/table]

Did not vote:

Catseye2121
Cynan Machae
Eldritch Knight
FF fanboy
Griever
Hero 1.0
Tormsskull
V.Z.
xNadia

Boo
2008-12-08, 03:56 PM
Suspects:

Shadow
Eldritch Knight
Alarra
Dirk Kris

Why? I dunno. Why is the sky blue?

Shadowcaller
2008-12-08, 03:58 PM
Suspects:

Shadow
Eldritch Knight
Alarra
Dirk Kris

Sounds like the usual suspects, well expect Dirk Kris of course.

evnafets
2008-12-08, 04:16 PM

I think the better question is why is the Umbrella Blue?

Shishnarfne
2008-12-08, 04:31 PM
For the record, the correct rule is Acid into Water... Because then the new mixture starts as relatively dilute...

I heard of the mnemonic device A 'n' W: Acid iNto Water.

For the two people who halfway care about such things.

Zar Peter
2008-12-08, 04:39 PM
For the record, the correct rule is Acid into Water... Because then the new mixture starts as relatively dilute...

I heard of the mnemonic device A 'n' W: Acid iNto Water.

For the two people who halfway care about such things.

Heh... in German the mnemonic device would be Sin... because Acid is Säure... I think I will never forget this now. Although I will never need it, either...

Helgraf
2008-12-08, 04:52 PM
:hands Shadow some crow pie:

TFT
2008-12-09, 12:49 AM
Well damn, I got killed by my timezone(First thing I was going to do was point tody, if only I could have...)

PhantomFox
2008-12-09, 12:52 AM
You were busy all week? Well, finals ARE coming up...

Deathslayer7
2008-12-09, 12:57 AM
correction: finals are already here. at least for me. :smalltongue:

Shadow
2008-12-09, 02:27 AM
:hands Shadow some crow pie:

*shrugs*

It was a day 3 point.
I was basically looking for a reason when I came home drunk after partying after work.
I didn't expect everyone to follow it.

*shrugs*

Mordokai
2008-12-09, 02:32 PM
END OF NIGHT 3

The wolves aren't happy tonight. Well, one of them isn't.

“Man, canned food again?! I can't stand this for another minute! I need fresh meat!“

“To be fair... I don't think he's playing this game. Looks like you're destined to eat some more cans.“

“Not that Freshmeat, dumbass!“

“Oh. Oh! Well, you really should be more clear there! Is it my fault if you're such a vague wolf?“

“Don't make me chew your ass off!“

“Eeeeeek! Sexual harassment! I'm pressing charges!“

*slaps self* “As I was saying... if I don't find something fresh soon... I'm going insane!“

“You're a werewolf. You weren't very sane to begin with.“

“That's prejudice! I'm suing you!“

“You ate the lawyer yesterday, dumbass.“

“Oh. Well, damn, that puts a damp on my plans to sue your ass for big money, retire young and marry a young and dumb Playwolf centerfold.“

“Miss October '99?“

“You betcha! Man, that tail...“

“Well, if nothing else, you have a good taste.“

“You ever doubted that? In any case, I better go hunting, less we're doomed to the canned food.“

And so, the brave hunter sets out to hunt. He is one with the night, his movement unseen, his step unheard. He closes in on his victim. A poor sap is sitting on a log, lulling backward and forward, not even expecting what is going to hit him. And really, he doesn't let out even a sound when a wolf pounces him. He stays silent even after his chest are being ripped apart by the toothy maw of the werewolf. Finally, the werewolf finds this a little... strange. Bringing up his flashlight, he shines into the face of his victim.

BRAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINSSSSS???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not canned food again!!!

In the morning, the students find a partially eaten body of everybodies favourite zombie, with his head missing. Pinned on his chest, is a note, saying:

We sincerely hope the rest of you are fresher. If not, we will move to another camp. Well, no, not really, but we will... steal your morning newspaper! Yeah, we will do that! *evil laughter here* *death threats here* *hugs and kisses here*

P.S.: Hugs and kisses of death!

Summary: Uncle Festy was killed by werewolves. He was a mason. He was also a reason why a paper boy quit his job.

Day 4 beggins now and ends in 48 hours. Give or take a few.

happyturtle
2008-12-09, 02:44 PM
Mordy, you are awesome. :smallbiggrin:

That is all.

The Bushranger
2008-12-09, 02:47 PM
http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0811/d20/1416/016d75.png
The redhead eyes the decapitated zombie with distaste, then glares at the people around.
Alright, I know some of you are wolves, and some are not. I'm not quite sure who is and who isn't, although I feel like I should? But I'm willing to take a guess, so...
She levels an accusing finger at Shadow.
You're as good a place to start as any, aren't you, wolf-boy?

Reinholdt
2008-12-09, 02:47 PM
(("Hugs and kisses of death!" Simply great Mordokai. And I agree with the statement (hugs and kisses are death). ))

Murska
2008-12-09, 03:27 PM
I think that's enough nurturing one grudge. Time to point at Jontom Xire.

Boo
2008-12-09, 04:27 PM
Shadow... I trust you less than usual, which is very surprising.

Shishnarfne
2008-12-09, 04:40 PM
"Well, I don't see that there's anything specific pointing to anyone as definitely a wolf this early... I would assume that we can get Shadow scried before it's too late... So I think that this bandwagon might be a touch premature, Blue Umbrella."

Dirk Kris
2008-12-09, 05:02 PM
((Hilarious, Mordy!))

The newcomer ducks his head and continues digging on his own, not wanting to get caught up in the witch hunt going on.

Unless it's for Shadow.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-09, 05:07 PM
Shadow

You best be in this game though! *shakes fist*

Istari
2008-12-09, 05:14 PM
Don't worry I checked

Shadow
2008-12-09, 05:55 PM
Shadow... I trust you less than usual, which is very surprising.
Less than usual?
Well since we've played like... 2 or 3 games together... I'm not really sure what that means. :smallamused:

"Well, I don't see that there's anything specific pointing to anyone as definitely a wolf this early... I would assume that we can get Shadow scried before it's too late... So I think that this bandwagon might be a touch premature, Blue Umbrella." I'll but that.
Basically, anyone pushing to kill me via the RoS without actually "invoking" the RoS can take a point from me, sure.
*also marks Kris & Bath on this list, for posterity*
*also marks Shishnarfne on this list, for attempting to divert it and appear innocent later*
*also marks myself on this list, because everyone will assume so anyway*

EDIT:
*adds Bushranger to this list, because I missed him before....*

Shadowcaller
2008-12-09, 06:13 PM
I'm going to go ahead and vote for Reinholdt again, sorry but I really need to confirm this...

Uncle Festy
2008-12-09, 06:23 PM
Aww, poop. :smallfrown:
Ah well, great scene Mordy! :smallbiggrin:

PhantomFox
2008-12-09, 06:25 PM
So if we point at you, we're suspect for trying to off you early for being a potential threat. And if we defend you we're suspect for trying to look innocent later if you turn out to be a Villager? Jeeze, no win situation right there. :smallbiggrin:

Well, I'm more inclined to let Shadow be for today (but keep an eye on him as always, just in case!) since it just doesn't seem right for me to jump on someone for guessing wrong. I know I've made bad guesses in past games. So... hap_hazard for now I think.

Alarra
2008-12-09, 06:30 PM
I'm going to go ahead and vote for Reinholdt again, sorry but I really need to confirm this...

confirm what?

Shadow
2008-12-09, 06:33 PM
And just for that PhantomFox, I'm gonna get you lynched this game.
You just wait....

:biggrin:

Shadowcaller
2008-12-09, 06:34 PM
confirm what?

Someone have contacted me and claimed seer/fool, this person have also claimed to have scried Reinholdt as a wolf.

Alarra
2008-12-09, 06:43 PM
Well, that's a good enough reason for a point. Reinholdt

Reinholdt
2008-12-09, 07:00 PM
*sigh* I didn't realize how low you and Murska would stoop. I'd be fine with lynching me too and proving the fool if I hadn't recieved this PM from Mustiado yesterday:

Not sure what's going on here, but Murska ...

May be playing both sides of the fence.

He's been coming to me for the past three or four days saying SC wanted to do a wagon against you as a grudge for Grave Robbers. Now Shadowcaller is saying someone else is pushing him to do it (wonder who.)

I think this could take some digging into. It seems pretty clear you two have it out for me and don't care what my role is. Sad. Shadowcaller.

Anyone who feels like I forged this, feel free to ask Mustiado. He's the one who came to me.

PhantomFox
2008-12-09, 07:04 PM
And just for that PhantomFox, I'm gonna get you lynched this game.
You just wait....

:biggrin:

You've done that once already in a previous game. I thought the novelty would have worn off by now.

...and it looks like we're in seer test mode, so Reinholdt it is then.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-09, 07:28 PM
*sigh* I didn't realize how low you and Murska would stoop. I'd be fine with lynching me too and proving the fool if I hadn't recieved this PM from Mustiado yesterday:
It seems pretty clear you two have it out for me and don't care what my role is. Sad. Shadowcaller.

Anyone who feels like I forged this, feel free to ask Mustiado. He's the one who came to me.

:smalleek:

I- would never...

I'm not the kind of person who keeps grudges and I would certainly not sink so low that I claim to have been contacted by a seer/fool to get you lynched, I don't think anyone would.

I mean what the heck would be the point of destryoing the game for other players just to get a person lynched?:smallannoyed:

Lets just say that there are more then one person involved with this, I can't really say anything more, but its not what you think at least...

Istari
2008-12-09, 08:35 PM
Reinholdt
Yay for Logic/reasoning/random pointing

Deathslayer7
2008-12-10, 12:02 AM
I can go with Reinholdt. :smallbiggrin:

Reinholdt
2008-12-10, 12:08 AM
Well, I talked it over with Shadowcaller, and I agree he probably wouldn't do something like this without good reason.

I still wouldn't lay it past Murska, though. :smallannoyed:

All the same. Reinholdt

Deathslayer7
2008-12-10, 12:10 AM
actually. I think I'll take a piece of shadow. :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2008-12-10, 12:16 AM
Basically, anyone pushing to kill me via the RoS without actually "invoking" the RoS can take a point from me, sure.

Indeed. I'm assuming you enjoy it quite a lot. You've build up a name over the past year or so such that people expect you to lie even when you're a good guy.

I do have to congratulate you for that. I don't think many people could pull it off. You've actually made it to a point where someone says "I'm suspicious of Shadow" and the general response is "What else is new?"

The funniest thing is that I've never been in a game where you've really been a wolf, but chances are it's got to happen sometime.

*staaaaaaaare*

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaare some mooooooooore*

PS: The higher the reply number, the less my posts make sense.

Eldritch Knight
2008-12-10, 12:23 AM
Shadowcaller, either way, someone has to be lynched, and I would rather not tip the bandwagon over.

Jontom Xire
2008-12-10, 04:29 AM
If we have a potential seer it needs to be tested.

Reinholdt.

banjo1985
2008-12-10, 04:50 AM
Hmmm, I'm not sure. I have Reinholdt down as my top suspect, since before the end of Day 3, but the speed at which this has gethered pace worries me a little.

Still, Reinholdt it is. I think today we actually have two conflicting bandwagons that are both wolves, because both Reinholdt and Shadow are on my radar. If we find out whether this guy is the seer, fool, or devil then all the better.

Fin
2008-12-10, 05:54 AM
Ooh, Seer testing...ness :smallconfused:

Anyway, Reinholdt

The Valiant Turtle
2008-12-10, 06:47 AM
I was wondering if there was a reason people were pointing at Reinholdt the other day. I didn't see any reasoning then, glad to see there is a reason now.

Reinholdt

Selrahc
2008-12-10, 07:26 AM
Reinholdt to be lynched.

Murska
2008-12-10, 07:39 AM
Reinholdt. And no, since I don't actually have a grudge against you, I don't destroy the fun in games just to get you lynched. If you think I'm such a person, then there's clearly something I have done wrong. :smallannoyed:

I only pointed at you since Shadowcaller hinted to me that he suspects you. I didn't even know that someone else had claimed Shadowcaller anything. (Apparently this means that he has learned to never tell me anything, which is good. :smalltongue:)

happyturtle
2008-12-10, 08:08 AM
Dirk Kris random

Fostire
2008-12-10, 09:32 AM
Shadow, this reinholdt thing doesn't convince me.

hap_hazard
2008-12-10, 09:39 AM
Reinholdt. Wagon!

Jontom Xire
2008-12-10, 09:49 AM
LordRod, I think you've missed the point entirely.

Reinholdt may well not be a wolf, but lynching him will prove whether we have either of a genuine seer or a wolf pretending to be a seer, if he is a wolf. If he's not a wolf then we have a fool, and the seer will then know that he is the seer. So either way we gain knowledge and understanding of various roles. Plus if Reinholdt is a wolf then we lynch a wolf.

Often seers wait to get a verified scry, e.g. by scrying a mason, before they will start naming wolves. So there is a high chance that Reinholdt really is a wolf.

The only downside is if the wolves, by some fluke, scried Reinholdt as the baner and are using this ploy to get him lynched. But I find that very unlikely given how early in the game this is happening, and Reinholdt's response.

I say all this because i know you're quite new to the game and figured you might appreciate some advice. Oh wait. No-one appreciates unsolicited advice. Dang! :smalleek:

Tormsskull
2008-12-10, 10:50 AM
Yeah, listen to Jontom Xire, he is a 'veteran' of this game

Reinholdt

Cynan Machae
2008-12-10, 11:49 AM
Yea I'd have to agree, Reinholdt

Deathslayer7
2008-12-10, 12:03 PM
LordRod, I think you've missed the point entirely.

Reinholdt may well not be a wolf, but lynching him will prove whether we have either of a genuine seer or a wolf pretending to be a seer, if he is a wolf. If he's not a wolf then we have a fool, and the seer will then know that he is the seer. So either way we gain knowledge and understanding of various roles. Plus if Reinholdt is a wolf then we lynch a wolf.

Often seers wait to get a verified scry, e.g. by scrying a mason, before they will start naming wolves. So there is a high chance that Reinholdt really is a wolf.

The only downside is if the wolves, by some fluke, scried Reinholdt as the baner and are using this ploy to get him lynched. But I find that very unlikely given how early in the game this is happening, and Reinholdt's response.

I say all this because i know you're quite new to the game and figured you might appreciate some advice. Oh wait. No-one appreciates unsolicited advice. Dang! :smalleek:

That is if they actually have a seer or fool to be tested.

Fostire
2008-12-10, 12:14 PM
Ok, let's see where this reinholdt thing goes. It's not like my vote can change much anyway.
And Jontom, I do appreciate the advice :smallsmile:.

Shadow
2008-12-10, 01:06 PM
*changes point to Jontom for giving unsolicited advice
*changes point to LordRod for appreciating it

Hmmmm.......
I think they're in cahoots.
I'll just stick with my original plan.

*adds them both to previous list