PDA

View Full Version : Star wars Revised Ed. 'Flight of the Defiance' IC

TheLastMan
2008-11-27, 01:33 PM
"So You want to buy some death sticks?" Captain Liroh said with a slightly nervous grin as a Twi'lek Customs officer stood over a cargo case that had just been pried open to reveal all manners of illegal contraband.
With a look of annoyance, or anger Liroh was first to admit he was terrible at telling emotions, the Twi'lek poked and prodded his data pad without saying a word.
After a moment Liroh leaned forward attempting to stare over the Twi'lek's arm as he said "So are you waving me thru?"
The man looked up and a stoic look spread across his green skin "Captain, you are under ar..." He was cut off as Captain Liroh spun his blaster pistol on his finger as he took it out of his holster fired once and returned it in an instant, taking barely a second. The wounded Twi'lek was knocked to the ground by the shot and screamed as he fell.
"Well that deals with that problem," he turned to the small astromech droid to his left "Canine, radio Doc and tell him we have a Twi'lek with a blaster wound to his abdomen down here."
"Beep, bop, boo, Beep." The small droid replied.
"Patch it thru," Liroh told it.
"No, you don't..zzzz Have to zzzhoot him again," Doc said angrily, the transmission cut off as he turned to the astromech droid to his right "Reese get on board and plot a hyper-drive course out of the system and ready the sub-light engines."
"Beep," It replied simply before rushing up the 'Defiance's' near by ramp.
Canine, E.T.A. on the new crew members?" Liroh asked as he pushed the wounded customs officer into an empty cargo hold.
"Beep, boo, zip," the little droid answered following it's master.
"They're here!" He said looking around nervously "Damn it, I was really hoping to go for the 'father figure' captain image with these guys and they had to go see me shoot that guy... also they're probably going to be wondering why I did that..."
"Uuuugggghhh..." the Twi'lek groaned from the cargo hold.
"Exactly, we need to focus on the present, Canine go finish the jump calculations then you and Reese get in the fighters just in case we run in to trouble," Liroh said in reply to the groan.
"Beep," the little droid answered before rushing up the ramp as fast its tracks could carry it.
As Canine disappeared from view the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard, the grinding of metal doors as they open and the rustling of mechanical limbs. Old and dirty they stood, their eyes dim but full of menace, like an old dog baying at the dark. Six voices rang out as one as from the smoke they entered "Roger, Roger..."
"This is where the fun begins," Liroh quipped to himself as he pulled out his pistol.
"This is where the fun begins indeed..."

Battle In Ship Yard Fourteen

__| A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K.
1. [ ][ ][ ][v][v][v][ ][ ][ ]|
2. [ ][ ][ ][B][B][B][ ][ ][ ]|
3. [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]|_____
4. [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
5. [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][O][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
6. [>][B][ ][ ][c][L][ ][ ][ ][ ][<]
7. [>][B][ ][ ][c][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][<]
8. [>][B][ ][ ][c][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][<]
9. [ ][ ][ ][ ][c][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
10.[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][c][ ][ ]
11.[ ][c][ ][c][c][ ][ ][c][c][ ][ ]
12.[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]_______________
13.[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]|
14.[ ][ ][ ][c][ ][ ]|'The Defiance'
15.[>][ ][ ][c][ ][ ]|
16.[>][ ][ ][c][ ][->]
17.[>][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]|
18.[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]|
19.[ ][ ][^][^][^][ ]|

L= Captain Liroh
O=Customs Official in cargo container
c= Cargo containers
[->]= Ramp to enter the 'Defiance'
B= Security Battle Droids

A Character can begin play within 1 unit of any entrance(>/^/</v) except for the ones through which the Battle droids entered.

Roll initiative, state your character color and say how you enter.

TheThan
2008-11-27, 01:58 PM
Checking the number on the scrap of paper, the green skinned Twi’lek looked up at the sign on the docking bay entrance. Docking bay 014. Yep this is the place. Noting this is the docking bay she just saw the squad of trade federation battle droids walked into.

“Great, this can’t be good”

great, I’m supposed to be laying low, waving my lightsaber around like that isn’t a good way of doing that. But it is the only real way off this rock. Well lets get this over with

stepping away from her hiding place, she slips into the ally and heads into the side door.

OOC
Claming Green as speech, Italic text are my character’s thoughts.

TheThan
2008-11-27, 02:01 PM
initiative: [roll0]

Thiel
2008-11-27, 03:33 PM
Cursing silently, Reena made her way down the corridor, walking in that special way reserved for people with severe hangovers. "Ow, ow, ow. Damn it, I'm going to kill that guy. I told him I had to get up early today, but he just had pay another round."
As she entered the docking-bay, she heard a sound that cured her hangovers quicker than any drug. The clicking of battledroids on the move had been hammered into her throughout more briefings than she cared to remember and it mad her snap straight into action.

OOC
I claim indigo as my colour, italics are thoughts and I enter through the southern entry. Field A15
Initiative: [roll0]

Chappers
2008-11-27, 04:34 PM
"O frag it," cursed Kit, under her breath, as she watched the battle droids march in from across the room, "trouble already."

I claim red in that case

Initiative = [roll0]

In square J6

RandomLunatic
2008-11-28, 12:27 AM
Kae hurries along the corrder as best he can, suffering both a hangover and a good beating. Even through the chemical haze, he had noticed the skifter-of that he was positive. Too bad the bouncers had not seen it that way.

The upshot of it was, he had gotten a late start that morning, and he was trying to make up for it. If he leaves without me, I'm sunk. Thern he heard a blaster shot, followed by the oh-so familiar clank of artificial feet on duracrete.

Kae grins broadly and picks up his pace, his agonies forgotten. Hey, this might not be so boring after all, he muses, bringing his heavy carbine up to firing position.

Initiative [roll0]

Start in B15.

And I pick blue

Jonathan327
2008-11-29, 10:04 AM
Alec followed the rest of the new crew members towards the hangar, thankfully, managing not to stumble.

Thankfully not drunk, but not sober enough to have done better than break even at the kriffing sabaac table tonight.

Glancing ahead at the crew he'd be serving with, he mused,
Not too bad a sort, at least. Hopefully they'll be more competent than the last job...

At that point, he made it into the hangar--his eyes darted about quickly, taking it in: a downed official, the Captain, the Defiance, and a group of battle droids.

"Aw, shavit." He pulled out his pistol.

Initiative:
[roll0]

Jonathan327
2008-11-29, 10:35 AM
((starting in E-19))

TheLastMan
2008-12-01, 03:08 PM
Battle Droid squad one moves into position near Captain Liroh, programmed and commanded to arrest him with as much force as is necessary. They raise their weapons as they speak as one "you are under arrest , Roger, Roger."
Staring at the droids seemingly terrified the Captain simply waved his hand to one side and said "You want to buy some death sticks..."
The droids glanced at each other momentarily before replying "we want to buy some death sticks..."
Almost lost for words the Captain stared at the droids as they began to look each other over for spare parts they could trade. He was too surprised by the actions to risk reaching for his weapon.

Battle droid squad two moved almost silently towards the 'Defiance' caring and knowing nothing of the death sticks of which their compatriots were now enamored.

Squad 1
BD2->G6
BE2->G5
BF2->G4
Squad 2
BB6->C10
BB7->C11
BB8->C12

Initiative Order:
Alec
Reanna
Droids
Nua'orr
Kae
Captain Liroh
Kit

Droids and Liroh acted first as they were first aware of the situation.

Battle Droid squad 1 are treated as prone till their next turn or until the end of the first turn they are attacked or fired upon.

Jonathan327
2008-12-01, 03:54 PM
I was about to get off this cesspool. Hells take these walking piles of scrap if they think they're going to stop me.

Alec glanced at the pistol in his hand, then flicked his gaze over to the Defiance. Specifically, the Defiance's port quad laser cannon.

The pilot hurried towards the ship and made his way up the ramp. Tapping his headset, he commed the ship's robotic crew.

"Liroh's buckets of bolts, this is your new pilot-- Kast. Yell if any of the battle droids make it up the ramp. I'm heading to the turret."

Chappers
2008-12-01, 05:21 PM
The redhead watched as the droids marched towards the man whom she assumed to be her new captain. Her mouth was open.

Thoughts rushed through her head, he was being attacked! Why? Should she leave? What in the name of Wookie's breath was going on? Maybe if she slipped away quietly?

Finally stirring herself into action (and realising that he was her only hope to get off this fragging place) she dropped her bag, drew her blaster and moved quickly to the cover provided by the containers next to the ship, hopefully the droids wouldn't notice her until she could come up with something workable.

Drop bag = free

Move to J11 and draw blaster = 2 moves

Thiel
2008-12-02, 03:59 PM
Moving quickly, Reena made her way to the nearest crate and readied her carbine.

OOC
Move from A15 to B12 6m
Ready action to attack nearest Battle droid if someone starts to shoot
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Also, her name is Reena, not Reanna.

TheThan
2008-12-02, 08:18 PM
Nua moves forward from her position and closes in behind the droids that are attempting to arrest the captain.
With a snap-hiss her lightsaber springs to life in her hand, bathing the immediate area in a faint blue glow. She swings at the closest droid, attempting to slice it in half.

Moving from J8 to H6

Attack: lightsaber
1d20+8
Damage
3d8+3

TheThan
2008-12-02, 08:19 PM
OK the forum roller doesn’t like spaces:
Attack: lightsaber
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

Thiel
2008-12-03, 06:10 PM
As the Jedi attacks, Reena opens fire on the nearest battledroid.

RandomLunatic
2008-12-06, 01:46 PM
Kae opens fire on the droids, blazing away like blaster bolts are going out of style.

I am going to assume the droids basically stand where they are and shoot, so I will take a 2m step to get a clear shot on all the droids, then full attack, with Rapid Shot and Multifire. Precise attack goes to the second attack's damage.

[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]

[roll4]
[roll5]