PirateMonk
Reinholdt
Selrahc - A Troll.
Shadowcaller - A Troll
Tired N Drowzy
Wolfbane- Townie

Shadowcaller
2008-11-29, 01:39 PM
So... I guess the game has started then?

Aether
2008-11-29, 07:28 PM
Well, since the game has started, I'm going to Random Day 1 Point At Tired N' Drowzy.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-30, 05:22 AM
The Twin Village was a lovely place, apart from the smell and the demons, or the humans depending on who you ask. Sadly, murder was in the air, and to work out who would commit the murder, everybody rushed up to see the Wise Man Emperor Demonking.

When they got there, a large bolder was on top of him.

Emperor Demonking Was Killed. Day Begins

You are a Wise Man. You can bane somebody each night.

You are an Angel.

You are a member of the town. You win when all the bad guys are dead.

Jontom Xire
2008-11-30, 06:22 AM
Now let's see...is Murskae in this game?

He is! Yippee, now I don't have to think about my first day point. I just point at Murska.

Dr. Bath
2008-11-30, 06:32 AM
Looks like we may have two wolves from the sound of the opening post. I say kill 'em both! Starting with PirateMonk

Shadowcaller
2008-11-30, 06:36 AM
Now let's see...is Murskae in this game?

He is! Yippee, now I don't have to think about my first day point. I just point at Murska.

Yes Murska is in this game, but ill rather lynch Iceddragons of no apparent reason at all.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-30, 08:54 AM
No role PM quoting.

Lamech
2008-11-30, 09:55 AM
Hmm... Murska probably will point at JX...

Murska
2008-11-30, 12:47 PM
Hmm... Murska probably will point at JX...

Well, I would have but since I was bandwagoned because of it before I even did it, I'll just point at Piratemonk instead.

Reinholdt
2008-11-30, 12:55 PM
First day random at Selrahc.

Fostire
2008-11-30, 12:55 PM
*Spins bottle, bottle stops pointing at PirateMonk*

Hyozo
2008-11-30, 04:11 PM
I think I'll point at Reinholdt.

Mushroom Ninja
2008-11-30, 04:15 PM
For no reason in particular, I point at Istari

evnafets
2008-11-30, 04:17 PM
evnafets points at Selrahc

Selrahc
2008-11-30, 04:25 PM
PirateMonk must die so that I may live!

Istari
2008-11-30, 04:54 PM
Selrahc . .

TFT
2008-11-30, 05:04 PM
Selrahc it is.

Selrahc
2008-11-30, 05:09 PM
Aww. C'mon guys, let me play :smallfrown: I'm not a badnik, or an eviltron. Or a nogoodacizer. Or whatever the bad guys are in this game.

Aether
2008-11-30, 05:09 PM
PirateMonk.

evnafets
2008-11-30, 05:33 PM
evnafets points at IcedDragons

because he doesn't like the way the Selrahc bandwagon took a jump.

Dr. Bath
2008-11-30, 06:33 PM
Iceddragons A dragon?! Made of ice?!! PREPOSTEROUS!!!!

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-01, 02:42 PM
Well, we don't really have any solid claims yet, and we won't until tonight.

Random Point at lamech for now. I'll probably change soon anyway.

Also, I'm sorry, but are the villages the same size? Do each have the same roles, only with different alignment? Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.

UncleWolf
2008-12-01, 02:55 PM
I'll randomly point at Hap Hazard

PirateMonk
2008-12-01, 05:52 PM
Selrahc so I don't die.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-02, 12:57 PM
Selrhac looked at you, a sad face on his head. "Me not bad guy. Me not out for revenge for you kill first troll. No, me good butterfly."
"Butterfly?"
"You not believe me butterfly." Said Selrahc. "You right. I hippo."
"Hippo?"
"Yes, once night I can hippo a player."

Despite the brilliant defence the Troll put up, you burnt him at the stake.

Selrahc was a Troll. A bad guy with a night kill.

Istari
2008-12-02, 07:52 PM
Go us, go us

Hyozo
2008-12-02, 08:07 PM
Selrahc was a Troll. A bad guy with a night kill.

Those are some of the best words to hear read on day 1.

detrevnisisiht
2008-12-02, 08:17 PM
((never got role pm))

hap_hazard
2008-12-03, 09:13 AM
Ow. Managed to not see this. :smallannoyed:

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-03, 12:58 PM
Lamech burped as he drunk the alcoholic beverage. He was a slave owner, an owner of slaves. He’d had a lead that there were good picking over in this twin village. He was a hobgoblin and he didn’t like this place. In his discomfort he heard a voice.
“Alcohol kills, you know.”
“Never killed me yet.” Said Lamech.
“It’ll probably never will.”

When you woke up Lamech was dead.

Lamech was the Hobgoblin Slave Owner. He was a bad guy. He could recruit a certain group each night.

Jontom Xire is alive. He is a Goblinoid

Lamech
2008-12-03, 03:22 PM
SWEET! Thats my first night one death.:smallamused: This makes me happy.

Hyozo
2008-12-04, 02:23 AM
*pokes this thread*

People, hurry up and vote. Mass autolynches are the reason that bad guys tend to win Demonking games.

I'm not sure how to react to Jontom Xire being a goblinoid. In any other game it would probably be a reason to vote for him, and that viewpoint is helped by the fact that lamech was a hobgoblin and a bad guy, but Emperor Demonking does tend to like using deceptive role names (I'm sure most of us remember Twist), so I'll give Jontom a chance to say something in his defense.

For now I'll point at Istari, but I may change this depending on Jontom's response.

Aether
2008-12-04, 02:41 AM
Hmm... Just to be auto-lynch proof, Tired N' Drowzy again.

EDIT:

Okay, I've read that message several times. Way before I posted. Information that is spread upon the thread itself benefits the good guys... sorta..

Anyway! I have a good feeling about Jontom Xire.

I also believe that the "alive" distinction might be in place because there are also "undead" and we're all about to face a zombie apocalypse. But you never know.

RE-EDIT: In OOTS, Hobgoblins are jerks to Goblins. Could it be that Hobgoblins would enslave Goblins, (Redcloak turns the tables..hard) and EDK is drawing/paralleling from the setting, a bit?

Jontom Xire
2008-12-04, 03:29 AM
No role PM quoting.

And anyway I'd probably make it up if I was a bad guy.

I'm REALLY confused why EDK posted that in his night action summary. Yes I'm a goblinoid. Your point? I'm very worried actually. When I read it, my first thought was "Aaaghhhh, they're gonna lynch me for sure now!" My second thought was "And if they don't, somebody's going to night kill me!!"

Now who to point at?

Selrahc was a bad guy (troll)
Lamech was a bad guy (hobgoblin)

Both names end in the letters 'c' and 'h'.

Unfortunately there are no other players names like that, but Shadowcaller has "sh" at the beginning and both a 'c' and an 'h' in his name.

Ok, I admit it. I don't have a clue.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-04, 03:44 AM
Its voting time!
Reinholdt

Reinholdt
2008-12-04, 03:46 AM
You sure seem fond of me lately Shadowcaller.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-04, 03:57 AM
You sure seem fond of me lately Shadowcaller.

Lets say it has something do to with Murskas and your "duel" in Graverobbers, I was really hoping for Murska to win that won, even if you would have won anyway.

evnafets
2008-12-04, 05:43 AM
evnafets points at Istari

Fostire
2008-12-04, 10:28 AM
iceddragons
No I don't have a reason

Istari
2008-12-04, 04:43 PM
Shadowcaller for my defense

PirateMonk
2008-12-04, 06:00 PM
Shadowcaller. Jontom's logic is sound.

evnafets
2008-12-04, 08:25 PM
evnafets points at PirateMonk because Jontom's point has no logical reason behind it - and he admitted as such!

Mushroom Ninja
2008-12-04, 09:41 PM
Decisions... I cannot make them... :smalleek:

Aww, screw it. I'll point at myself just for fun.

I vote Mushroom Ninja

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-04, 10:00 PM
Tired N' Drowzy points at evnafets because he's trying to vote twice.

Jontom Xire
2008-12-05, 04:48 AM
evnafets points at PirateMonk because Jontom's point has no logical reason behind it - and he admitted as such!

Hey, my point did have logic behind it! :smallfurious:

Just not very good logic. More like Llama logic. Llama logic is still logic, right? :smalleek:

Dr. Bath
2008-12-05, 11:31 AM
@^ Not really, no. :smallbiggrin:

iceddragons. Dragons are evil. Just look at Smaug!

Murska
2008-12-05, 12:11 PM
iceddragons cuz that's my best bet for a tie.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-05, 12:38 PM
I refuse to be lynched because of Jontom's inferior logic.
Icedragons

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-05, 01:01 PM
Shadowcaller looked at you as he carried his club. "You no lynch me. You bad logic. This day 2, second page, you must give good logic."
Many members of the town agree. "Yes, I agree. How about we lynch Icedragons, after all dragons are pretty darn evil. Well except for the metallic dragons and I think the gem dragons are neutral."
"Ice isn't a gem or a metal."
"Yeah." Came the sound of the town.

But still, the group that wanted Shadowcaller lynched grew bigger and bigger and it engulfed the one against Icedragon, killing Shadowcaller as they did so.

Shadowcaller was lynched. He was a Troll. He was a bad guy. He had a kill or a group kill

Night begins

Istari
2008-12-05, 03:16 PM
oh yeah go us!

PirateMonk
2008-12-05, 11:27 PM
Okay, this is getting ridiculous. How many bad guys can there be? How do we even know what "bad guy" means? We could have just been lucky for three kills in a row, but it seems unlikely.

UncleWolf
2008-12-05, 11:30 PM
Okay, this is getting ridiculous. How many bad guys can there be? How do we even know what "bad guy" means? We could have just been lucky for three kills in a row, but it seems unlikely.

Could it be that we are all "bad guys" and that only a few of us have night actions? :smallconfused:

That'd be funny.:smallamused:

PirateMonk
2008-12-05, 11:32 PM
Could it be that we are all "bad guys" and that only a few of us have night actions? :smallconfused:

That'd be funny.:smallamused:

No, my role PM explicitly states that I'm a good guy and win when the bad guys are dead.

It could be lying, though.

UncleWolf
2008-12-05, 11:35 PM
No, my role PM explicitly states that I'm a good guy and win when the bad guys are dead.

It could be lying, though.

That is what I mean, what if, we are on only our own sides. We'd all be good guys(except to each other). Possibly, only 3-4 of us have night actions. We've seen games like this before, so we have to be ready for everything.

It could even be that everyone has a night action and no one knows about it(unlikely). Or that we all have night actions and EDK tells us later on.

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-06, 12:04 AM
I have a night action, but, according to the PM, "I can't use it yet."

That's all it said. I PMed him to ask for more info, but none was given.

UncleWolf
2008-12-06, 12:21 AM
See, what are the real chances that we'd kill off three bad guys just like that.
Now, the only truly odd thing so far is why JX's creature type was said.
Maybe the result of a night action?

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-06, 04:19 AM
Shadowcaller was a Troll.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-06, 11:42 AM
Istari heard something, something suspicious. He got up and moved to his door when he bumped into Jontom Xire. "Hello, I think I should tell you. Something is after us. We're going to be killed. Maybe from seperate groups. Maybe from the same group. I don't know."

You woke up and saw the Jontom Xire and Istari's body on the floor.

Istari is dead. He was a human mason. He was a good guy.He was a mason.
Jontom Xire is dead. He was a recruited bad guy. He had the activated potential to void.

Istari was human.

hap_hazard
2008-12-06, 05:44 PM
Random at Wolfbane.

UncleWolf
2008-12-06, 06:46 PM
Huh, so there are humans. :smallconfused:

Aether
2008-12-06, 07:35 PM
Hmmmm....

I think that people who have "can't use just yet" powers can use them when they're recruited.

It'd be best if we got any recriters first, but we can't tell exactly.

Murska
2008-12-06, 07:48 PM
And apparently there are quite a lot of nightkills/recruits. :smallconfused:

UncleWolf
2008-12-06, 08:34 PM
Only-partly-random-point-at Dr Bath.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-07, 06:46 AM
Pirate Monk's escape from the first day lynch strikes me as suspicous.

Murska
2008-12-07, 11:47 AM
Wolfbane as a placeholder point.

Reinholdt
2008-12-07, 12:15 PM
I'll tie it up by going with PirateMonk.

UncleWolf
2008-12-07, 12:17 PM
And I'll save myself and also point at piratemonk.

Aether
2008-12-07, 02:29 PM
Pirate Monk.

evnafets
2008-12-07, 03:32 PM
Actually I don't see Pirate Monk as a danger at all.
Ok he dodged the lynch on day one, and we ended up killing a bad guy instead. Istari (the only confirmed good guy to date) was one of those who voted against that bandwagon.

PirateMonk has been on the bandwagon both times we killed a bad guy.

How does this make him look guilty?
There was a last minute rush that came close to saving ShadowCaller(evil) yesterday. I think we should focus our efforts there.

evnafets points at Dr Bath

Dr. Bath
2008-12-07, 03:42 PM
Considering the kills we've had during the nights (2/3 bad guys) I'm thinking that the 'bad guys' are actually in the majority here, but are also in control of the night kills, even if they aren't connected. I'm not a bad guy. Nor am I a good guy, I'm neutral. If you really want to kill me to make sure, do so if you must. But please do so tomorrow, as from what information I have gathered I think I may have worked out that pirate monk is bad news for everyone, not just me.

Mushroom Ninja
2008-12-07, 07:11 PM
A Piratical monk? Sounds dangerous! Pirate Monk

Fostire
2008-12-07, 07:42 PM
I know I haven't been paying much attention to this game, but why so many points at piratemonk?

PirateMonk
2008-12-07, 08:01 PM
Istari (the only confirmed good guy to date) was one of those who voted against that bandwagon.

I'm the other Mason. I would have preferred to go public before he died, as that would have been more persuasive, but it's too late for that now.

Dr. Bath

Aether
2008-12-07, 08:05 PM
Well... Dr Bath then, I guess.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-08, 01:33 PM
Piratemonk had just lost his best friend in the whole wide world ad was crying about it in the bar. Some of you looked at each other and mouthed. "What he crying bout. We hit two troll bad guys and two goblin bad guys. This time for joyous dancing. Not crying."
"Unless Pa, he is one of those no good Trolls or goblins."
So you snuck up behind him and bashed him with a stool.

PirateMonk was lynched. He was a human mason. He had a one shot bane.

Reinholdt
2008-12-08, 01:38 PM
I admit, I love EDK's blunt narrations.

So you snuck up behind him and bashed him with a stool. Pure gold :smallbiggrin:.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-08, 02:31 PM
Welp. Looks like I'm gonna by lynched tomorrow, but I do have one last tid-bit of information the 'bad guys' might like to hear about. Lord Rod is the last human and a 'good guy'. Any demons out there might want to take note too, as he has a demon specific night kill. Bath over and out.

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-08, 02:55 PM
OMG!!!!1!!one!!!!!11!!!!eleven!!!

Lynch Dr Bath!

Istari
2008-12-08, 03:10 PM
Welp. Looks like I'm gonna by lynched tomorrow, but I do have one last tid-bit of information the 'bad guys' might like to hear about. Lord Rod is the last human and a 'good guy'. Any demons out there might want to take note too, as he has a demon specific night kill. Bath over and out.

I knew it, well after I died I knew anyways, that counts for something right?

Fostire
2008-12-08, 07:30 PM

Unfortunately you are the only demon I know. If you die, I die and vice versa.
If I use my night kill on you, I die you get your winning condition.
If I don't use it, you can use yours to kill me, you die, you still get your winning condition (if the other demons are still alive by end game).
It looks like I'm dead either way and since I'm the only human left that means there is no way for me to win.

Oh well.

EDIT: I'm not a good guy I'm neutral (as is Dr. Bath), and there are three demons and three humans.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-09, 12:53 PM
Wolfbane was walking through the streets when he heard a voice. A voice he hoped never to hear. The voice that might have bought terror to him, if he knew who the voice belonged to. The voice of his killer. "Hello."

Wolfbane screamed in terror. When you woke up, Wolfbane was dead.

Wolfbane was killed. He was a townie.

Dr. Bath is alive. He is a demon.

Day begins.

Remember autolynches.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-09, 01:06 PM
Damn you, race revealer! DAAARN YOOOOOOU!

I blame Lord Rod.

UncleWolf
2008-12-09, 01:49 PM
:smallsigh:
Just :smallsigh:

Reinholdt
2008-12-09, 01:53 PM
Dr. Bath is alive.
I think we should fix that. Dr. Bath

Hyozo
2008-12-09, 02:00 PM
I'm going to stay out of the LordRod/Dr. Bath conflict for reasons which may or may not include the fact that both of them have voted for me with no reason at all. Instead I'm going to point at Murska, not because he is always a wolf, but because he tried to bandwagon me on the day we lynched Shadowcaller. I think he might have been trying to protect one of his partners.

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-09, 02:33 PM
=D Sounds good, ID.

Murska it is.

Murska
2008-12-09, 02:33 PM
Reinholdt. You know why.

Aether
2008-12-09, 02:35 PM
Dr. Bath.

Couple more characters.

hap_hazard
2008-12-10, 09:46 AM
Murska. Again?

Fostire
2008-12-10, 09:53 AM
I'm going to stay out of the LordRod/Dr. Bath conflict for reasons which may or may not include the fact that both of them have voted for me with no reason at all. Instead I'm going to point at Murska, not because he is always a wolf, but because he tried to bandwagon me on the day we lynched Shadowcaller. I think he might have been trying to protect one of his partners.

My reason was that it was either you or piratemonk who was a human like me.
I would vote for bath but if bath dies so do I so that wouldn't be convenient for me so let's see if I can get a murska bandwagon going.

evnafets
2008-12-10, 08:34 PM

He lied to us yesterday. He obviously doesn't have the best interests of the village in his heart. I see no reason why we should let him live.

Fostire
2008-12-10, 09:01 PM

He lied to us yesterday. He obviously doesn't have the best interests of the village in his heart. I see no reason why we should let him live.

I know a reason why he should live, if you kill him, you kill me (that's how our roles work)

Aether
2008-12-10, 09:57 PM
I don't understand.

There were some humans, and there were (are?) some demons.

The humans have to kill the demons and vice versa.

You, Lord Rod, seem to be saying that you are a human... yet killing Dr Bath will also kill you?

Fostire
2008-12-10, 10:11 PM
I don't understand.

There were some humans, and there were (are?) some demons.

The humans have to kill the demons and vice versa.

You, Lord Rod, seem to be saying that you are a human... yet killing Dr Bath will also kill you?

I'll explain better:
-I know Bath's role and he knows mine
-The game started with 3 humans and 3 demons.
-Neither of us started knowing the rest of the team (Though I suspect the other two demons have mason roles as the humans did)
-My win condition is "all demons are dead"
-Bath's win condition is "all humans are dead"
-My role gives me a one use night kill that only works on demons
-Dr. Bath's role gives him a one use night kill that only works on humans
-If Bath dies, so do I
-If I die, so does Bath

That should clear things up a bit

Aether
2008-12-10, 10:37 PM
... if we lynch Bath, he won't be able to use his one-time kill. If there are more demons left, you're doomed anyway.

How would NOT lynching him save you?

I don't really have a position here besides survival, but I'm curious as to what the heck is the reasoning for this.

Fostire
2008-12-10, 10:53 PM
... if we lynch Bath, he won't be able to use his one-time kill. If there are more demons left, you're doomed anyway.

How would NOT lynching him save you?

I don't really have a position here besides survival, but I'm curious as to what the heck is the reasoning for this.

If Bath is Lynched, I die too.

I can't win that is for sure, but Bath is a neutral role (even though he is a demon), meaning that lynching him (and thus, me) isn't necessary and pretty much pointless (except to the demons and bad guys).

Of course Dr. Bath can at any night just kill me, but he would kill himself too if he does so and he is more useful to his companions by staying alive and helping prevent them from being lynched (since they can't win if they're all dead). He'll most likely kill me later on.

evnafets
2008-12-10, 11:24 PM
So in short, you're claiming you have a "Lover" role? So if one of you dies, the other dies as well?

Fostire
2008-12-10, 11:29 PM
So in short, you're claiming you have a "Lover" role? So if one of you dies, the other dies as well?

Yes, the name of my role is Demon Hating Lover (or something like that).

Aether
2008-12-10, 11:47 PM
I'm starting to wonder if EDK's criteria for creating his werewolf games is "let's see how much I can confuse and frustrate the players involved" and then standing back and watching the ensuing battle royale.

This is a game where, if I'm asked if I have a power role, I can actually honestly reply with "I.. don't know?" :smallbiggrin:

It's kind of fun, though. In a manic kind of way.

Reinholdt
2008-12-10, 11:49 PM
I'm a little confused myself. Would lynching Dr. Bath be a bad thing for us, or just for LordRod?

Murska
2008-12-11, 08:53 AM
Dr. Bath and LordRod are 2 neutrals, who are linked together like lovers but whose goals contradict each other.

Lynching Dr. Bath will remove those 2 neutrals, which is better than removing a good guy role like me but worse than removing a bad guy role like the... three people killed/lynched first.

Jontom Xire
2008-12-11, 09:30 AM
I'm starting to wonder if EDK's criteria for creating his werewolf games is "let's see how much I can confuse and frustrate the players involved" and then standing back and watching the ensuing battle royale.

This is a game where, if I'm asked if I have a power role, I can actually honestly reply with "I.. don't know?" :smallbiggrin:

It's kind of fun, though. In a manic kind of way.

Sounds a bit like my criteria for creating Ultimate Chaos. I think EDK is a bit better at it though.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-11, 12:21 PM
This Dr. Bath guy seems pretty suspicious to me.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-11, 12:36 PM
Dr. Bath was being strung up and he was even helping which threw his killers slightly off guard. As they were just about to tie the noose around Dr. Bath, he screamed and showed use true demon form. He rushed forawrd at Lord Rod with a cry of "Huzzah."

The two fought it out but found that they were evenly matched. As they fought, the two of them, at the same time, struck a killing blow.

Dr. Bath was lynched. He was a human hating lover. Would die if Lord Rod died. Had a used up one shot human kill.

Lord Rod commited suicide. He was a demon hating lover. Had a used up one shot demon kill.

Night begins

Autolynches coming at the end of the night

Dr. Bath
2008-12-11, 12:46 PM
Do I win? Huh? Huh? Do I?

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-11, 12:49 PM
Dr. Bath Won.

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-11, 12:51 PM
This is my first WW game that someone has won in... Is the game over, or do we continue to play?

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-11, 12:52 PM
We continue to play.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-11, 12:55 PM
YAAAAaaaaaaaay!

*does a happy dance*

:smallbiggrin:

Fostire
2008-12-11, 01:04 PM
*shakes fist*
"Damn you bath, DAMN YOU!"

Oh well, I'll win next time :smallbiggrin:

PirateMonk
2008-12-11, 09:35 PM
Sounds a bit like my criteria for creating Ultimate Chaos. I think EDK is a bit better at it though.

Has anyone considered not telling the players their roles, and just telling them to send in a night action target? Or would that be going too far?

UncleWolf
2008-12-11, 10:48 PM
Has anyone considered not telling the players their roles, and just telling them to send in a night action target? Or would that be going too far?

That would be a fun one to play.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-12, 01:37 PM
At first you think that nobody has been killed but then you went to the house of autolynches and it was chaos. Utter chaos. You pieced the pieces together though and you think this is how it happened.

Thisisinverted and Catseye were painting each other's daggers with each other's bloods. Then a pink unicorn came and stabbed them with an exact replica of the other's dagger. The Pink Unicorn the disappeared leaving no traces of ever being there. Except the two dead bodies.

Det was ???
Catseye was a Demon Mason. He had a one shot kill.

Murska is a Demon

evnafets
2008-12-13, 02:26 AM
evnafets points at Murska

I suspected him a couple of days ago for trying to stop the lynch of ShadowCaller.

TFT
2008-12-13, 03:26 AM
Wait, I had a one shot kill? *Confused*

And I had been fully comitted to posting in this thread... but I just was way too busy :( (And this is to everyone: My school is hosting a huge, 4-5 school from different state basketball tourney that we had to prepare for, I apologize for not being able to post.

Reinholdt
2008-12-13, 09:31 AM
Wonders if Murska will win like Dr. Bath did when he's lynched.

Murska
2008-12-13, 03:44 PM
I'm the remaining Demon mason, and I'm suspecting Evnafets, for the record.

evnafets
2008-12-13, 03:58 PM
Murska - Were the demon masons in contact with the human masons? - ie one group of masons - or two?

I'd reasonably believe you. I pointed at you just as much to start the discussions as anything else. I think my actions to date speak in my favour. I argued NOT to lynch PirateMonk because it was an obvious bandwagon, and he was likely a mason. Unfortunately I listened to Dr Bath's "warning" and didn't press at the time.

I'm interested in finding the evil people. I presume a demon mason amounts to "good"? In that case do you have any other suggestions to lynch? There are a number of people who have just been quietly sitting around the edges in this game.

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-13, 08:42 PM
I still don't understand what's going on...

evnafets
2008-12-14, 03:39 AM
How about we lynch the person who claims to nothing about whats going on?

:-)

Murska
2008-12-14, 06:55 AM
Murska - Were the demon masons in contact with the human masons? - ie one group of masons - or two?

I'd reasonably believe you. I pointed at you just as much to start the discussions as anything else. I think my actions to date speak in my favour. I argued NOT to lynch PirateMonk because it was an obvious bandwagon, and he was likely a mason. Unfortunately I listened to Dr Bath's "warning" and didn't press at the time.

I'm interested in finding the evil people. I presume a demon mason amounts to "good"? In that case do you have any other suggestions to lynch? There are a number of people who have just been quietly sitting around the edges in this game.

All I know is that my mason team's goal is to get rid of the bad guys. We had one nightkill but Catseye was killed before he could use it. We didn't know the other Masons.

I haven't kept track of any of the points or anything so I don't have much to report. I'd like to have someone contact me though, especially after EDK's edit confirmed that I am, indeed, a demon.

hap_hazard
2008-12-14, 08:30 AM
Murska.

Are humans and demons good or neutral? :smallconfused:

Hyozo
2008-12-14, 11:14 AM
Catseye was a Demon Mason. He had a one shot kill.

Murska is a Demon

You people are paying too much attention to what it does say (Murska is a Demon) and not enough to what it doesn't say (all bad guy lynches/kills so far have included "He was a bad guy." as part of the summary). I think this means Murska is not a bad guy, so for now I'll point at Tired N' Drowzy

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-14, 12:50 PM
You people are paying too much attention to what it does say (Murska is a Demon) and not enough to what it doesn't say (all bad guy lynches/kills so far have included "He was a bad guy." as part of the summary). I think this means Murska is not a bad guy, so for now I'll point at Tired N' DrowzyI don't know what's going on because I was told that I will eventually have the power to scry... But I don't yet. I asked EDK the conditionds to achieve a scry, and he didn't respond. Apparently I'm an goblin... Sided with the village.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-14, 01:24 PM
Murska looked at you and tried to get out of his lynch. "Guys, I'm a demon mason."
The crowd continued to advance.
"I wasn't counterclaimed."
The crowd was not deterred.
"There must be demon masons as the other demon mason is dead."
The crowd still walked forward.
"Guys, I was said to be a demon in the bold text."
The crowd did, sorry I've ran out of ideas.
"Guys, I must be the last demon. Lord Rod said there was three demons."

Some say that Lord Rod was possessing them when they eventually lynched him.

Murska was lynched. He was a Good Guy. He was a Demon Mason.

Lord Rod Won

Murska
2008-12-14, 01:39 PM
And now, see what use is claiming to be a role, with proof, it being the logical conclusion, doing it WAY before the day ends...

Nothing. :smallannoyed:

Fostire
2008-12-14, 08:08 PM
Murska looked at you and tried to get out of his lynch. "Guys, I'm a demon mason."
The crowd continued to advance.
"I wasn't counterclaimed."
The crowd was not deterred.
"There must be demon masons as the other demon mason is dead."
The crowd still walked forward.
"Guys, I was said to be a demon in the bold text."
The crowd did, sorry I've ran out of ideas.
"Guys, I must be the last demon. Lord Rod said there was three demons."

Some say that Lord Rod was possessing them when they eventually lynched him.

Murska was lynched. He was a Good Guy. He was a Demon Mason.

Lord Rod Won

Yay, my first WW win :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

evnafets
2008-12-14, 09:12 PM
Yay, my first WW win :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:
Posthumous even...

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-15, 05:36 PM
Evnafets wiped his eyes. This was not good. "Det, my loyal apprentice, I have failed you. Haven't I? It was going so well but sadly it couldn't continue."

Evnafets got up and started to go to Iceddragon's house. As he walked, he kept on seeing Det. As if Det was following him. Evnafet's quicken his pace. Then Evnafet's said something you could all hear. Iceddragons is a goblinoid."

When you got up to see what the noise was about, you only saw Evnafets squashed under a rock.

Evnafets was killed. He was a Species Checker. Each night he targeted a player and their species would be posted in thread.

Det died ages ago. he was the Species Checker's Apprentice. When Evnafets died, he would get his role.

Iceddragons was a goblinoid

Hyozo
2008-12-15, 10:05 PM
The people who are still alive are:

Aether
Hap Hazard
Iceddragons
Mushroom Ninja
Reinholdt
Tired N Drowzy

I know I'm a good guy, and I believe Tired N Drowzy, at least enough that I trust him more than the rest of you, so that leaves:

Aether
Hap Hazard
Mushroom Ninja
Reinholdt

One or two of these four people are bad guys. I'm not great at collecting evidence, but the little I have found marks Reinholdt as most likely to be another troll, with Aether as second most likely.

Reinholdt
2008-12-15, 10:10 PM
Now hold up there iceddragons. You're an obvious badguy. Look here:

Lamech was the Hobgoblin Slave Owner. He was a bad guy. He could recruit a certain group each night.

Jontom Xire is alive. He is a Goblinoid
Lamech must have gotten a recruit off before he died. And according to this:

Jontom Xire is dead. He was a recruited bad guy. He had the activated potential to void.
The Goblinoid's were the one's recruited. And you're a goblinoid as was just revealed. You're blatantly lying about being a bad guy. :smallmad:

iceddragons

Hyozo
2008-12-15, 10:20 PM
That right there is horrible logic and you know it! Yes, Lamech did get a recruit off before he died, it was on Jontom Xire. Since it was only night one, he couldn't have recruited both of us. and besides, how does being a goblinoid translate to having been recruited in your mind? I know how. It doesn't! You're just a bad guy scrambling for some excuse to lynch the person who suspects you instead of yourself.

Aether
2008-12-15, 10:28 PM
I'm going to vote for Hap Hazard.

Reinholdt
2008-12-15, 10:33 PM
That right there is horrible logic and you know it! Yes, Lamech did get a recruit off before he died, it was on Jontom Xire. Since it was only night one, he couldn't have recruited both of us. and besides, how does being a goblinoid translate to having been recruited in your mind? I know how. It doesn't! You're just a bad guy scrambling for some excuse to lynch the person who suspects you instead of yourself.
What? It says he recruits a group. Are you saying the goblinoids weren't a group? I find that hard to believe. :smallannoyed:

I think you're the bad guy scrambling. I'm good.

Hyozo
2008-12-15, 11:21 PM
What? It says he recruits a group. Are you saying the goblinoids weren't a group? I find that hard to believe. :smallannoyed:

I think you're the bad guy scrambling. I'm good.

You are (deliberately or otherwise, more likely deliberately) misinterpreting Demonking's use of the word group. It doesn't mean he can recruit multiple players per night, it either means he can recruit only members of a specific group (goblinoids) or it was referring to his group they then join.

Your interpretation would be insanely overpowered and probably would have ended the game by night two if Lamech hadn't died on night one. Emperor Demonking has shown himself to be good at finding balance issues, and would have known better than to include such a role in his game.

Reinholdt
2008-12-15, 11:24 PM
Really? The groups are small. And it doesn't say recruit into his group, it says recruit a group.

But if EDK rules it like that, I'll change my point. EDK, did you mean recruit a group, or recruit into his group?

hap_hazard
2008-12-16, 10:12 AM
Point back at Aether.

And Iced - what's your reason for Reinholdt?

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-16, 10:15 AM
Really? The groups are small. And it doesn't say recruit into his group, it says recruit a group.

But if EDK rules it like that, I'll change my point. EDK, did you mean recruit a group, or recruit into his group?

He can recruit a member of a group into his group.

Reinholdt
2008-12-16, 10:49 AM
Apologies then iceddragons. I went by the letter of the wording rather than the intent.

I'm withholding my point for now until I have a chance to go through the thread and think of something.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-18, 12:57 PM
(Thread ate my narration)

Reinholdt looked at his attackers. "Me no Troll or recruit. Me Pie. Me times radius squared equals the area of a circle. See me has pro-town ability. Me must be town. Me think game almost over."

The town looked at Reinholdt. "Your name is Pie but your ability is more like Pi?"

Reinholdt was lynched. He was a Troll. He was a bad guy.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-20, 05:28 AM
The five of you woke up and started to see if anyone was missing. You counted and it seemed like nobody was missing. To start with, you celebrated before the feeling of dread started to leak into you. After all, if all the wolves were dead, wouldn't the voice in your head tell you so?

Day Begins

Autolynches will happen

Aether
2008-12-20, 10:24 AM
Hmmm... I already voted last time, so I'm safe from the Autolynchair.

I'm going to vote for no lynch.

Will change if a good prospect comes up.

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-20, 12:33 PM
I'll vote for Aether to avoid the dreaded Autolynchair.

I still have no idea what's going on.

Aether
2008-12-20, 12:39 PM
I'm trying to figure out what's going on. Well, hoping someone will tell me what to do, natch. :smalltongue:

You're voting for me to avoid the Autolynchair.

I keep on having to forcefully try to distinguish you (Tired N Drowzy) and Hap Hazard.

Mechafox is still a kitty, and Emperor Demonking is very suspicious and we should lynch him.

hap_hazard
2008-12-21, 03:18 AM
^: He has a tire. I don't.

EDIT: What the hey. Aether. Maybe Iced will be right twice.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-22, 07:25 AM
You fail to lynch but you do notice that. Mushroom Ninja seem to bre struck by lightning. At first you fail to recognise him as he was alsways hiding in the shadows but eventually you do. Then a loud voice cried. "Post."

MN wwas Autolynched. He was a townie.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-23, 08:58 AM
Iceddragons was waling through the village singing that famous goblin song.
"When will I be able to bane
Jontom Xire could void
I stand out in the rain
Could it be a man, avoid."

He continued to walk forward.

"I don't are about Void, dull
Scries? I have had my full
Baning that's my dream
Baning, I love..."

A rock landed on top of Iceddragons, stopping him from finishing the "song".

Iceddragons was killed. He was a goblin.He was a good guy. He had an unactivate bane potential.

Aether
2008-12-23, 04:00 PM
What? But... I had 2 votes against me, and I wasn't lynched?

And I didn't even know we went into the Night Phase? This is all very confusing...

Regardless, I'd like to announce that, at night, I can check to see if people have the ability to night-kill.

Hap Hazard can indeed kill at night, which is why I voted for him.

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-23, 04:04 PM
Dammit... So that leaves...

Aether
Hap Hazard
Iceddragons
Mushroom Ninja
Reinholdt
Tired N Drowzy

I'm assuming we only have one more bad guy...

I like how I still can't scry...

I guess that only leaves Hap_Hazard.

Aether
2008-12-23, 04:06 PM
Hap Hazard was the only person I managed to "catch" -- that is to say, the only person I managed to scry and get an answer of "can kill." Mushroom Ninja and Tired N Drowzy couldn't kill, neither could JX.. Bleh.

hap_hazard
2008-12-23, 08:24 PM
Aether.

Funny. I can't kill, and you know it.

Aether
2008-12-23, 08:42 PM
My ability lets me know if somebody has a Night-Kill ability, or if they can vote to kill at night--like a wolf. TND can't night-kill or vote-kill. You can.

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-23, 09:30 PM
This is messed up.

Due to the fact that I don't know the roles, I don't know who to trust.

All I know is that the hammer is in my hands, and I'm the confused person forced to bash two identical people. One is an ally, and one is their evil twin brother...

hap_hazard
2008-12-24, 03:05 AM
My ability lets me know if somebody has a Night-Kill ability, or if they can vote to kill at night--like a wolf. TND can't night-kill or vote-kill. You can.

Or so you claim.

I know TnD is not in Reinholdt's group.

Now I want to know why Iced got killed after outing Reinholdt and suspecting you. :smallmad:

Aether
2008-12-24, 03:35 AM
TnD has claimed his roll--a Goblin with the potential to scry. Since he wasn't recruited by the bad guys, he can't use it.

I'm the kill-checker.

What are you?

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-24, 03:45 AM
What? But... I had 2 votes against me, and I wasn't lynched?

Sorry, my mistae.

hap_hazard
2008-12-24, 09:02 AM
I'm a sorta scryer. I check if two people are in the same team.

Aether
2008-12-24, 11:05 AM
Well, if I had been lynched and there had been an autolynch, it'd be down to 2 people so.. game over there.

Anyway. Iceddragons trusted TND. He didn't trust me or you. If you had killed me, you would be lynched with little question. This way there's some confusion and uncertainty.

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-24, 03:18 PM
I... Don't... Know... The roles!

This is just 50-50 picking based on what role is more random and far-fetched... We have someone who can check to see if two people are on the same team, and someone who can check to see if they have a night kill...

And I don't know the actual role list... And...

WHY, EMPEROR DEMONKING?!?!?

I'll just vote Aether, because I don't know what the hell is going on.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-26, 08:40 AM
The two creatures (that looked astonishingly alike) chased after Aether and looked at him. Hap Hazard spoke. "I think he da last wolf or Troll. Or maybe he's a completely different creature that we hadn't heard about yet. I hope not."

Aether looked at them and said his final words. "Can you just kill me already?"

Aether was lynched

The Trolls Won

Aether:

You are The Kill Checker. You target someone each night and are told whether or not they have the ability to kill.

You are a Random Monster.

PirateMonk & Istari:

You two are Masons. You know each other to be good guys. In addition to that, PirateMonk also has the ability to bane somebody once.

You are Humans.

Murska & Catseye2121:

You two are Masons. You know your fellow Mason is a member of the town. In addition to that Catseye2121 has the ability to kill somebody once.

You are Demons

Detrevnisisiht:

You are a Species Checker’s Apprentice. If a Race Checker dies you gain their ability.

Dr. Bath & Lord Rod:

Dr. Bath

You are a Human Hating Lover. You have a one use kill. This kill only works on humans. If Lord Rod dies you die too. You can look at Lord Rod’s role. There are three humans.

You are a Demon.

You are Neutral. You win if all humans are dead.

Lord Rod

You are a Demon Hating Lover. You have a one use kill. This kill only works on Demons. If Dr. Bath dies, you die too. You can look at Dr. Bath’s role. There are three demons.

You are a Human.

You are Neutral. You win if all demons are dead.

Evnafets:

You are a Species Checker. Each night you can PM me a name. That person’s Species will be written in bold at the end of the night scene.

Wolfbane & Mushroom Ninja:

You are a Townie.

Lamech:

You are the Hobgoblin Slave Owner. Each night you PM me a name. If that person is a Goblin you will recruit them into your group.

You are a Goblinoid.

You are a bad guy. You win if your group makes up 50% of the town.

Iceddragons:

You are a Goblin. You have the potential to be able bane. You can’t bane yet though.

You are a Goblinoid.

Jontom Xire:

You are a Goblin. You have the potential to be able to void. You can’t void yet though.

You are a Goblinoid.

Tired N Drowzy:

You are a Goblin. You have the potential to be able to scry. You can’t scry yet though.

You are a Goblinoid.

Hap Hazard; Reinholdt; Selrahc; Shadowcaller

You are the Trolls. You have a group kill at night.

You are the Trolls.

You are a bad guy. You win if your group makes up 50% of the town.

Reinholdt
2008-12-26, 09:55 AM
Well what do you know? We won anyways. Very nicely done hap hazard.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-26, 03:29 PM
Well we won... shomehow:smallbiggrin:.

Aether
2008-12-26, 03:49 PM
Gah. So disappointing...

I had a scry with a useful result.

Emperor Demonking seemed to forget I'd get lynched and instead simply autolynched.

Tired N Drowzy first voted for Hap Hazard...

After all that, I got lynched and we lost.

I should have announced my ability while Iceddragons was still alive. I did send him a PM about my ability, but apparently he didn't share with TND. And then he died. And it made ME look more suspicious. Heh.

hap_hazard
2008-12-26, 08:50 PM
:biggrin:

Best last day ever.

And Reinholdt: Thanks for leading us for most of the game. :smallsmile: