PDA

View Full Version : My New Saga Edition Campaign

SilverSheriff
2008-11-30, 08:21 AM
Hey guys, I just thought I'd tell you my idea for the new Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign I've been working on, the setting is Knights of the Old Republic during the setting of the Old Republic MMO, Sith Invasion, etc.

Spoiler'd for length.

The Players start in the comm room of their ship on a mission to save a captured Jedi from the clutches of a Sith blockade over the planet of Corellia, the Jedi they are sent to save, Cyrus, is the Poster-Boy for the entire Rogue-Republic War Effort (the Galaxy has not only been split in 2 but some of the Republic Navy are refusing orders to not Engage the Sith), the mission is infiltrate the Cruiser, find Cyrus and find a way to Corellia's surface. They have the support of the Rogue-Sect of the Republic who have sent some ships to be a diversion for the players (Cyrus knowing all their plans and, as mentioned before; being the Poster-Boy for the war effort).

The players get to their Star-Fighters and move into the area which a bulk of the battle is taking place near the Sith Cruiser 'the Pandorym'. they move their way to the Pandorym and land in the Hanger, they take out a Sith greeting party and then I'm going to start Rail-Roading them a little bit; right into the ship's Torture Chambers, which honestly be the best place to look for Cyrus, they find a body with a Neural Pacifier attached to its skull, the face is mutilated but the body otherwise suggests that it should be Cyrus' body, the thing is one of the Party members will feel a strong presence through the Force. As they leave the room they find the body in they are Pushed against the walls by none other than Cyrus; Revealing himself to be a spy for the Sith since the day he was brought to the Jedi Enclave (he was taken there at age 10 as a quick recruit, he surpassed expectations and became one of the better Duelists at the Enclave, this was achieved mostly through his previous training as a Sith).

the Force sensitive Players are strapped into Neural Pacifiers and they are strapped into braces to be moved up to the bridge, the players then miraculously break free during his painful monologue and push him into the next room which just happens to be where the escape pods are, Cyrus launches all the pods, escapes to another Cruiser and which goes in to Hyper-Space. the players then notice that the ships air supply and power is depleting, a quick Use Computer Check Reveals that the Reactor Core has been tampered with, causing it to overload and flood Radiation into other parts of the ship while the Lights and Air Supply have been completely destroyed , they shut off the engines and find some Space Suits which they use to enter the emergency escape route which is through the (now inactive) Combustion Chamber out through the Jet Vane into space.

As they make it out of the Pandorym their ship picks them up and takes them to planet below, as they enter the atmosphere the Pandorym explodes...

what did you guys think?