PDA

View Full Version : Fallout RPG?

Carrion_Humanoid
2008-11-30, 05:41 PM
Hey, I've been planning a FO campaign for quite a while now, but the only problem i have is the stats for most things. I'm going to be using Joint d20 Modern-Future for Base things and all that, but what i need are the creatures. For those who don't know D20's and D&D can be combined without any problems Statistically, so if any of you made D&D FO creatures you can post them here and I can use them.

Any help would be AWESOME and if it is EPIC i might give you a Armageddon Cookie :smallbiggrin:

Darkkwalker
2008-12-01, 03:56 PM
You do realize that there is an official system and source books for fallout.

Carrion_Humanoid
2008-12-02, 02:47 PM
Oh yeah, of course I know that. That's why Im asking if anyone knows if there are any rule books :smallannoyed:

Satyr
2008-12-02, 06:39 PM
The original rules of the computer game translate very badly to a gaming table. I would recommend to get the available stuff (it was, as far as I know, a fan-produced game that should be freely available, google should be able to locate it), and add a system of your personal favor to the presented fluff, D20 modern as it seems.

I think there is a post-apocalyptic sourcebook for D20 modern available, but that is one of the systems that never caught my interest.

Beleriphon
2008-12-02, 06:41 PM
I think there is a post-apocalyptic sourcebook for D20 modern available, but that is one of the systems that never caught my interest.

D20 Apocalypse is the book in question, and by the flavour it works for Fallout very well, up the point where the wealth system is replaced by "barter points", representing the miscellaneous junk the survivors tend to collect.