PDA

View Full Version : Fears 2: Nightfall Recruitment

Cristo Meyers
2008-11-30, 09:54 PM
Fears 2: Nightfall

Narrator: Cristo Meyers
Co-Narrator: CurlyKitGirl
Pre-Game RP thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5406774#post5406774)

No one is sure exactly when it happened, when the Total Night fell. One summer night the sun just never seemed to rise, fully half the city of Haven was draped in darkness: a dome of night that isolated half the city from the other.

But the darkness wasn't the worst of it...

...creatures, monsters seemingly spawned directly from the nightmares of those trapped in Haven, started flooding the streets. Hundreds died under the claws, teeth, and power of these beings. Then, as quickly as they came, they were gone, leaving only silence and bodies in their wake.

Society tried to reassert itself on the survivors, but with no help coming from the outside and being seemingly under siege by powers beyond comprehension order quickly dissolved. Soon the normal and natural became just as dangerous as the supernatural and paranormal. People banded together driven by fear, others turned to looting, still others turned to murder.

It's been two weeks since the Night fell. The creatures have returned several times, killing indiscriminately. Some groups work towards survival, others towards defeating these beings, and others towards lifting the darkness that holds the city. But they stand alone.

The last of the street lamps are starting to flicker and die. Time is running out. Will you find a way out, find a way to lift the Night, or will you just be another victim of the power that holds Haven in its grip?

Roles:

Villagers:

Alicia Vanche (Baner): Alicia is an investigator like her predecessor Jacob Spencer, who disappeared in the Pegasus Manor a few days before the Total Night fell. In her investigation into Jacob's disappearance, she encountered and fought Sacha and survived, this makes her the only person to survive and encounter with the Night Mistress. Once per night phase, Alicia can protect a player from the Fears. Scries as Alicia/Baner

Alex Rocheau (Seer): Alex was Jacob's partner for most cases and a frequent companion of Alicia's. He has a modicum of talent with magic, and those abilities provide him with a range of supernatural senses. Few people can hide any type of secret from him for long. Once per night he may scry another player. Scries as Alex/Seer.

Kate Pierce (Fool): Will be told they are the Seer. Kate, like Alex, possesses some talent with magic. Unfortunately for her, the Total Night has done something to her abilities, making them unreliable. Once per night she may scry another player with a random result. Scry the same player with result in the same result each time. The Seer will always scry as the Fool. Scries as Kate/Fool.

Survivors (Masons): A group of people in Haven that have banded together for safety. Hopefully as a group you'll be safer from the constant Fear attacks, but it also protects you from the less supernatural dangers of Haven. You start out knowing who all the other Survivors are. Scries as Survivor/Mason.

Victim (Villagers): One of the unfortunate people of Haven caught in the Total Night. Your goal is survival, plain and simple. During the day phase, you point at the player you wish to lynch. Scries as Victim/Villager.

Wolves:

Sacha, the Night Mistress (alpha): After the events inside the Pegasus Manor, Sacha attained control over the lesser Fears and the power of the Manor by usurping the Master, Taylor Soyer. Every third night phase, Sacha selects another player to target with her fear-causing ability. A player affected by this ability cannot point in the next phase or make any night actions in the next night phase. Sacha scries as Victim and selects the other Fear roles.

Gabrielle Sena (Voider): The unfortunate first victim of the recent events in Pegasus Manor. She had avoided being corrupted into a Fear through means unknown. But eventually Sacha caught up to her, and the transformation was completed. With her firestarting abilities, she became one of the most powerful Fears to date, though her power is still a bit uncontrolled. Once per night she can attempt to void another player's ability. She will not be told if her attempt was successful. Scries as Gabrielle/Voider

Lynx: Lynx, as he calls himself, is one of the oldest Fears of the Manor. Until recently, time had rendered him a simple Fear: a nearly mindless predator. But the events inside the Manor provided him with enough power to regain some of his lost ability. He is now Sacha's chosen. Once per night he can scry another player. Scries as Lynx/Devil.

Fears (Wolves): The malevolent beings of the Manor, ruled by Sacha. Predators that feed on humans and the life energies they create. The Fears as a group get a single night kill, delivered to the narrator via Sacha. Scries as Fear/Wolf.

Neutrals:

Aaron Marsh (Illusionist): Aaron was always a wild card in Haven. Investigators, both normal and supernatural, have had their suspicions, but nothing definite, and he works hard to keep it that way. He is a master obsfucator, a hider of facts, namely people. Once per night, he can change someone's role for the purposes of scrying. He gets to choose what the role will appear to be. Scries as Aaron/Illusionist.

Special Rules:

Helgraf's Scry Interference Rule will be in effect.

Relationship powers: certain roles will receive a bonus power upon the death of a related role.

Alicia/Sacha: Alicia is the only person to survive an encounter with Sacha. Should Alicia be killed, Sacha gains a bonus cause fear action. Should Sacha be destroyed, Alicia will gain a night kill action. Both are one-time use.

Alex/Gabrielle: Alex is Gabrielle's last living connection to life. Should Alex be killed, Gabrielle gains a night kill action. Should Gabrielle be destroyed, Alex gains a bonus scry. Both are one-time use.

Recruitment Ends Dec 9th. Game Begins Dec 12th.

Player List-42

{table="head"]Player|Killed On|Role
Aemoh||
Aether||
Allysian||
Androgial||
banjo1985||
Coplantor||
Darkcomet||
D_Lord||
Dallas-dakota||
DemonicAngel||
Dirk Kris||
EmperorDemonking||
evnafets||
Fitz||
Griever||
hap_hazard||
happyturtle||
Haruki-Kun||
Iceddragons||
I'm da Rogue||
Lex-Kat||
Mordokai||
Murska||
Mustiado||
Philistine||
PirateMonk||
Shadow||
Shadowcaller||
SweetLikeLemons||
Recaiden||
Reinholdt||
Shishnarfne||
Talic||
The Bushranger||
ThePhantom||
The_Rogue_Monk||
The Valiant Turtle||
Thufir||
TwoBitWriter||
UncleFesty||
Vampiric||
V.Z.||
[/table]

Shadowcaller
2008-12-01, 12:57 AM
Well I'm in I guess, now only to make a decent character...

Griever
2008-12-01, 01:11 AM
I'm in! Won't screw up the Devil role as much this time, I promise!!

UncleWolf
2008-12-01, 01:13 AM
I'll go ahead and join in as a replacement since I won't be able to log on for most of a month.

androgial
2008-12-01, 02:09 AM
sign me up

SweetLikeLemons
2008-12-01, 02:27 AM
Oooh! It is finally here! So, so in.

Mordokai
2008-12-01, 04:41 AM
In with cakes, biscuits, cookies and whatnot! :smallbiggrin:

Wouldn't miss this one for the world.

banjo1985
2008-12-01, 04:54 AM
Signs in as Sebastian Pewter, because I've not got the time to work out a new character.

EDIT - And having read what's been happening in Haven over the last few weeks, it seems Seb will fit in perfectly! Hurray for happenstance! :smallbiggrin:

Uncle Festy
2008-12-01, 07:07 AM
In in more ways then you can comprehend! :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2008-12-01, 07:28 AM
I want in.

Recaiden
2008-12-01, 08:17 AM
I missed the 1st one, but i'm in.

Murska
2008-12-01, 08:18 AM
I want in, even though last time I RPd with the devil. :smallsmile:

Vampiric
2008-12-01, 08:48 AM
I'm in, but I'm in the same boat as recaiden, having not played the first one...

Mordokai
2008-12-01, 09:12 AM
We lost, that's all you need to know :smalltongue:

And now, we're back for revenge. Well... we'll be, once we find out on which side we are :smallsmile:

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-01, 09:14 AM
Sign me up.

Reinholdt
2008-12-01, 09:24 AM
Good ol' first game ever memories. Let's see if I can't actually affect this one :smallwink:.

In.

TRM
2008-12-01, 09:53 AM
In, and hoping for a win.

Ooh! That rhymed.

ThePhantom
2008-12-01, 10:10 AM
I'm in, and Festy, you better not be Sarcha this time, or you-know-who will be in your pm box every day.
The spirit of Eric. the phantom of the opera, is back.

Hyozo
2008-12-01, 01:48 PM
I'll join, I just need to think of a good character.

happyturtle
2008-12-01, 02:28 PM
What sort of character fits here?

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-01, 02:31 PM
What sort of character fits here?

The setting is a contemporary U.S. city with a decidedly supernatural bent. You could fit pretty much anything in here: normal schmuck, supernatural detective (hell, two of the roles, Alicia and Alex, are just that), vampire, just about anything.

Mustiado
2008-12-01, 03:30 PM
In, of course. I'll do a better job playing than I did narrating.

D_Lord
2008-12-01, 05:21 PM
I'm back and I want in, hopefuly I won't die first this time.

happyturtle
2008-12-01, 05:27 PM
<<
>>

*points at D_Lord*

ThePhantom
2008-12-01, 05:38 PM
Turtle, be nice to him, he died the first day in the last one.
And by the way Cristo, please don't give power roles to other players if the power role dieds. That's what cost the last one of this game for the victims.

Mordokai
2008-12-01, 05:41 PM
Please don't remind me :smallsigh: I went I forgot about that and here you go and bring it back again.

Didn't anybody told you it's not polite to dig up corpses? :smallannoyed: And I don't care what Rabbit says about it. It's just wrong.

Aemoh
2008-12-01, 05:49 PM
In, says I.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-01, 06:45 PM
And by the way Cristo, please don't give power roles to other players if the power role dieds. That's what cost the last one of this game for the victims.

That happened once. It was with me. And he reassigned Sacha's beast power to another fear, which never came up.
I dunno about adding another fear mid-game, but considering two of the fears got auto'd because of the summer… well, I dunno.

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-01, 06:52 PM
Turtle, be nice to him, he died the first day in the last one.

That happened once. It was with me. And he reassigned Sacha's beast power to another fear, which never came up.
I dunno about adding another fear mid-game, but considering two of the fears got auto'd because of the summer… well, I dunno.

This line of conversation ends here and now, clear? The time to discuss this was at the end of Fears 1, months ago. Bringing it up now is inappropriate and more than a little insulting.

PirateMonk
2008-12-01, 07:02 PM
In.

If Gabrielle dies, does Kate get a bonus scry?

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-01, 07:06 PM
In.

If Gabrielle dies, does Kate get a bonus scry?

Alex would gain the scry. Kate had a bonus power, but getting it to work in a way that wasn't completely and utterly a pain for me was next to impossible.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-01, 07:17 PM
This line of conversation ends here and now, clear? The time to discuss this was at the end of Fears 1, months ago. Bringing it up now is inappropriate and more than a little insulting.

… sowwy. :smallfrown:

Aether
2008-12-02, 03:48 AM
I'm in!

What is the winning condition for the Neutral?

To be alive by the time the game ends, whether the wolves or villagers win?

I'm da Rogue!
2008-12-02, 07:21 AM
In !

hap_hazard
2008-12-02, 07:42 AM
In, and I promise not to get autoed this time. :smallredface:

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-02, 08:20 AM
I'm in!

What is the winning condition for the Neutral?

To be alive by the time the game ends, whether the wolves or villagers win?

Oops, missed that.

The illusionist's win condition is survival.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-02, 09:15 AM
I think I will give this one a chance. Maybe I can RP it a bit better.

ThePhantom
2008-12-02, 12:47 PM
Are you going to do another before game RP thing again? That helped make the first one great.

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-02, 12:49 PM
Are you going to do another before game RP thing again? That helped make the first one great.

Not enough time, unfortunately. There's only a little over a week before the game is set to begin, last time there was over 2 and a half.

ThePhantom
2008-12-02, 12:52 PM
Aw, I liked that pregame RP.:smallfrown:

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-02, 12:54 PM
If I can find the time I'll type something up and put it in the Tow...err...Free-Form forum.

No sense in cluttering up the Structured forum with a purely-RP based thread.

ThePhantom
2008-12-02, 12:55 PM
Thank you very much.:smallbiggrin:

Shishnarfne
2008-12-02, 04:21 PM
Hmmm... I think that I'd like to join this one...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-02, 04:26 PM
Fears 2?

As I've said plenty o' times in WW central.

IN!

I'm hoping to have as much fun as I had with Fears 1!

And how did I miss this thread for so long?

Also what happend to the fantastic roleplay roles, I thought you had ideas of making them into actual roles?:smallconfused:

Allysian
2008-12-02, 05:42 PM
Ooooo, this looks like fun! I'm in. Smilie! :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-02, 07:32 PM
For those of you that are so-inclined (and asked since I did it last time :smalltongue:), here's a pre-game RP thread:

Fears: Nightfall RP (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5406774#post5406774)

Note that this time I've put it in Free-Form rather than clutter up the Structured forum.

Coplantor
2008-12-02, 09:14 PM
Count me in, I'll try to do it better this time.

banjo1985
2008-12-03, 04:42 AM
Glee! :smallbiggrin:

*runs off to the RP thread*

Aether
2008-12-03, 05:50 AM
Helgraf's Scry Interference Rule will be in effect.

Wait, what does this mean? I'm a bit new to these games, though I'm learning!, but I haven't seen something like this yet?

banjo1985
2008-12-03, 05:51 AM
Wait, what does this mean? I'm a bit new to these games, though I'm learning!, but I haven't seen something like this yet?

Helgraf's scry Interference is fairly standard in most games, though not all mention that they use it.

Essentially, if the same target is scried more than once during the same night phase, the scries interfere with each other and cancel out, so neither scrier gets a reading.

Mordokai
2008-12-03, 05:52 AM
If a devil, a seer or a fool scry the same target on same night, all of them will get no result. That is, they well get something along the lines of "scry failed", but not the target's role.

EDIT: ninjaed! :smallannoyed:

Aether
2008-12-03, 06:06 AM
It's a 404 message!

This would certainly make things... interesting...

But this could be used defensively and strategically, couldn't it? I mean, the bad guys could keep scrying one of their own to run interference--and the seer wouldn't know what to make of it.

It won't keep someone at bay for long, but it'd spread doubt and confusion... is this person a good guy or bad guy?
How do we scry people vocal/making-important-posts in the thread?
Is somebody trying to interfere with my scrying, or is it just happenstance that the fool/seer/devil scried the same target?

I think I'll give it my own name: The Three Stooges Scrying Effect! :smallsmile:

banjo1985
2008-12-03, 06:09 AM
Very true, and it has been used like this in the past. In Advent Children 3 the wolves gained the Fool's trust and got him to scry their Alpha for 5 or 6 nights straight. It's a good defensive tactic, though often a Devil can be better put to use in other ways.

Mordokai
2008-12-03, 06:11 AM
Oh poor Cina... like the villagers didn't have enough troubles already.

What was the point of that tactic anways? It's not like seer was alive for more than five days :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2008-12-03, 06:12 AM
Oh poor Cina... like the villagers didn't have enough troubles already.

What was the point of that tactic anways? It's not like seer was alive for more than five days :smalltongue:

It was AC, the items ruled that game with iron fists.

Mordokai
2008-12-03, 06:14 AM
Yeah, I remember now. But with Sephiroth, there wasn't much to scry for villagers.

But that's off topic. Back to Fears :smallsmile:

Fitz
2008-12-03, 08:43 AM
looks interesting and would be interested, could someone tell where i can get details of what i need to do/post for this game?

cheers

Fitz:smallsmile:

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-03, 08:53 AM
WW Central (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97525) has pretty much everything you'll need to know, including links to most of the old games in the Archives if you're more the "learn by seeing" type.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-03, 09:04 AM
Hey Cristo, I hope I didn't presume too much with my post in the RP Thread.

Will the character idea I came up with be alright? I want to be much more active in this game.

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-03, 09:16 AM
I don't tell people what they can and can't RP as. After all the crap I put multiple narrators through in my short career I figured it'd be only fair.

Dirk Kris
2008-12-03, 04:44 PM
In, as Dirk.
Who wants to be my lady love?
...any takers?

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-03, 04:56 PM
In, as Dirk.
Who wants to be my lady love?
...any takers?

You wanna be a member of Ian's group of survivors in the RP Thread? :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2008-12-04, 02:21 AM
looks interesting and would be interested, could someone tell where i can get details of what i need to do/post for this game?

cheers

Fitz:smallsmile:

Hi Fitz! Don't worry, you can handle it.

(Fitz used to be my tabletop DM.)

Lex-Kat
2008-12-04, 02:57 AM
I am in. After losing Grave Robbers badly, I have a need for some redemption.

Fitz
2008-12-04, 03:53 AM
please count me in, should be fun

Fitz

The Valiant Turtle
2008-12-04, 12:49 PM
Oh, I gotta get in on this! In Please.

The Bushranger
2008-12-04, 02:01 PM
Count me in, please. :smallsmile:

Philistine
2008-12-05, 06:16 AM
I'll take another stab at this "Werewolf" thing. Let's see what happens.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-05, 03:48 PM
I'll take another stab at this "Werewolf" thing. Let's see what happens.

And so the addiction begins… :smallamused:

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-05, 03:59 PM

well when you consider how many of my players last game were first-timers...

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-05, 04:01 PM
well when you consider how many of my players last game were first-timers...

*Raises hand*

Me! Me! Though I ended up dumping the RP'ing thing halfway...

Mordokai
2008-12-05, 04:02 PM

Eeeeh... it's not so bad.

*stuffs his spreadsheets under the drawer*

Nothing to see here people, move along!

@TBW: I think Cristo's reffering to Fears 1.

Reinholdt
2008-12-05, 05:56 PM
Indeed.
>.>
<.<
*tries to flee addiction, but keeps coming back*

V.Z.
2008-12-05, 06:29 PM
Having been given some breathing space with my studies and not being one to turn down a nice invitation, you can consider me in. Character in development.

Mordokai
2008-12-05, 06:43 PM
*hugs baby Zera*

Good to have you on board :smallbiggrin: Here, have a candy.

And I hope if we band together this time as well, it won't result in the end of the world :smalltongue:

Philistine
2008-12-05, 11:47 PM
@TBW: I think Cristo's reffering to Fears 1.

I wouldn't know about that. I do know that there were a number of us first-timers in Graverobbers.

Darkcomet
2008-12-06, 12:01 AM
In because I finally died in USB and I have another WW slot open. I only allow myself to be in 3 at once.

Allysian
2008-12-06, 12:32 PM
Oh hi Phil! Sorry for following Talic and lynching you. I still feel bad about it. :smallfrown:
Sowwy.

DemonicAngel
2008-12-07, 02:58 PM
Guass who's back...
time to play as anther of the cursed heritage of Taylor Soyer... may his doomed soul be free.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-07, 03:13 PM
DA! You're back! :smallbiggrin:

DemonicAngel
2008-12-07, 03:18 PM
I've never left (;
I was just waiting for this game to start... It's time t build my new character from scratch, and I'll start in the RP thread.
god, I missed this game so much... good luck everyone.. and don't let the fears bite... too hard.

evnafets
2008-12-07, 03:43 PM
Can I play too? I'm not scared! (thunder booms, Evvie hides under his bed)

See! I'm not scared! If I was scared of monsters under the bed, I wouldn't have hidden here from the thunder-beasts

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-07, 03:46 PM
I've never left (;
I was just waiting for this game to start... It's time t build my new character from scratch, and I'll start in the RP thread.
god, I missed this game so much... good luck everyone.. and don't let the fears bite... too hard.
Good to see you're back.

DemonicAngel
2008-12-07, 03:54 PM
And my character's late uncle needs a word with Sacha... I'm so gonna connect both Taylor and the fiction abut the manor from the old game to this game
meet Jake Soyer, son of the sister of the late Taylor Soyerthe last bloodline of the family... or is it?

Talic
2008-12-08, 03:54 AM
I'll jump in. :)

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-08, 08:45 AM
Only one day left in recruitment. If anyone else wants in, sign up now.

Thufir
2008-12-08, 09:19 AM
OK, I'm in. I'm sure I can figure this out by the time it starts...

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-08, 09:24 AM
Werewolf Central (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97525) has all of the basic rules in the first few posts. There's also links to many of the games that have been played here over the years if you'd rather see an example of play.

Mordokai
2008-12-09, 09:08 AM
*bats eyelashes at Cristo*

Saaay Cristoooo... Can't we just pretend that it's 12th already?

I haven't gotten a role PM for so long... :smallfrown:

TRM
2008-12-09, 10:53 AM
*bats eyelashes at Cristo*

Saaay Cristoooo... Can't we just pretend that it's 12th already?

I haven't gotten a role PM for so long... :smallfrown:
This thing doesn't start till the 12th!?!?!

How will I survive?

Shadow
2008-12-09, 11:14 AM
Did I sign up for this?
If not, sign me up.

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-09, 11:19 AM
Recruitment ends in about 6 hours. Role PM's will go out as soon as whomever is chosen by the great and powerful RNG to be Sacha chooses their team.

Haruki-kun
2008-12-09, 02:26 PM
*bursts in*

LAST MINUTE IN!

*huff* How did I miss this, anyway? <.<

Shadowcaller
2008-12-09, 02:27 PM
*bursts in*

LAST MINUTE IN!

Ahh, the mysteries of life...

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-09, 02:29 PM

I've come to believe that I share the same abilities as the Grey Men from the Wheel of Time universe: people just don't notice me.

Apparently I am so powerful that at times this ability stretches onto the Playground at times...:smallconfused:

Last call. Recruitment ends in 3 hours. Bueller...Bueller...

Haruki-kun
2008-12-09, 02:31 PM
I've come to believe that I share the same abilities as the Grey Men from the Wheel of Time universe: people just don't notice me.

Apparently I am so powerful that at times this ability stretches onto the Playground at times...:smallconfused:

Last call. Recruitment ends in 3 hours. Bueller...Bueller...

I suppose that could be it. It's definitely not that I haven't checked out Central since the last thread. Seriously....>.<

Allysian
2008-12-09, 05:16 PM
Oooo, It's almost started! Have the roles gone out yet? I haven't gotten mine yet. :smallfrown:/:smalltongue:

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-09, 05:28 PM
Recruitment is now closed. Role PMs will go out as soon as the alpha has picked their team.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-09, 06:38 PM
Yay! It has begun! :smallbiggrin:

TRM
2008-12-10, 08:55 AM
*gladness dance*

I'm waiting for a little black Unread 1 to show up at the top of my screen. :smallbiggrin:

edit: And I might sit here all day, and all of tomorrow, and all of forever until I get the role PM.

Mordokai
2008-12-10, 09:16 AM
What, you to? :smallbiggrin:

We need to get professional help, you realise that, right?

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-10, 09:26 AM
Ian is ready to start cracking some skulls!

I still got four shotgun shells and a nasty Bowie Knife...

evnafets
2008-12-10, 03:26 PM
*gladness dance*

I'm waiting for a little black Unread 1 to show up at the top of my screen. :smallbiggrin:

edit: And I might sit here all day, and all of tomorrow, and all of forever until I get the role PM.

So is this an admittance that you're not the Alpha (as you would have already received the message) or a sneaky attempt to pretend that you're not?

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-10, 03:26 PM
I say we kill him first anyhow! Just in case... :smalltongue: My special effect card failed against him last game...

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-10, 04:09 PM
OK, choices have been made. Role PM's will be going out when I get home from work in an hour or so. Look for the game thread to go up sometime tomorrow.

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-10, 05:54 PM
Roles have been sent out. If anyone didn't receive a PM, please let me know ASAP. Game thread will go up sometime tomorrow.

TRM
2008-12-10, 06:03 PM
So is this an admittance that you're not the Alpha (as you would have already received the message) or a sneaky attempt to pretend that you're not?
I think you put it best.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-10, 07:50 PM
Hooray! :smallbiggrin:

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-11, 08:24 AM
The game thread is currently awaiting approval.

Allysian
2008-12-11, 04:12 PM
Awaiting approval?

evnafets
2008-12-11, 04:14 PM
Awaiting approval?

Yes. Awaiting approval (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?f=50&a=41) as per the latest change in the running of the forum.

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-11, 04:21 PM
Yup, and seeing as Alarra has just announced their coming familial addition, it might be a while.

We apologize for the delay, here's a dancing monkey...

Um, sir? The zombies ate the monkey...

They what?!

Dang zombies...what do I pay them for anyway?

Dirk Kris
2008-12-11, 04:38 PM
...um, Cristo?

I'll be gone from Dec 18 - Jan 5.
Should I boot myself so you don't have a BIG ASS hole with my not-voting?

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-11, 05:22 PM
Nope, we'll just file you away.

Can't promise they won't lynch you, but we won't auto you.

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-11, 05:30 PM
Game Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99210)

(otherwise known as "Cristo Needs to Shut His Big Mouth" :smallredface:)