PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!!

Oregano
2008-12-03, 03:38 PM
Has anyone played Infinite Undiscovery? I'm stuck in Castle Prevant, I've just gone right to the end where Sigmund is and now I'm back at the hall but I don't know where to go.(I couldn't hear the cutscene properly because my brother was playing music really loudly!).

Anyone know where I'm supposed to go?

I'm not bothered if other people use this thread to ask questions about games they're stuck on.

BizzaroStormy
2008-12-04, 12:14 AM
Well first, I'd reccomend going into the games options and turning on subtitles if you can. Then you can go to Gamefaqs and look through the walkthrough until you get to the part you need.

I had to use it several times with the old final fantasy games.

Oregano
2008-12-04, 07:26 AM
I guess I'll do that, I don't like using guides usually but I honestly have no idea where to go.:smallsigh:

Thanks anyhow.

EDIT: Ahh great, I needed to hear a sound to tell me to use a song to get past but of course I had no chance of hearing it.:smallmad:

Mando Knight
2008-12-04, 09:03 AM
Find out if your TV has a headphone jack, or demand your brother use them... the latter won't work if your brother was playing a non-electronic instrument...

Oregano
2008-12-04, 09:22 AM
I'm just going to make him turn it down, he was listening to music(playing was a bad choice of word) so there's no excuse.