PDA

View Full Version : [4E] Power Cards

LoopyZebra
2008-12-04, 08:17 PM
It's a long story about how my character died, involving 400 pints of oil, balrogs, an inornate amount of fire, and the manifestation of my character's ego. But, I'm rolling up a new character and am looking for some power cards to do so. Does anyone have any good power cards that will just require me filling in the blanks by hand and/or by keyboard? My old set isn't working anymore. Thanks.

Starsinger
2008-12-04, 09:11 PM
It's a long story about how my character died, involving 400 pints of oil, balrogs, an inornate amount of fire, and the manifestation of my character's ego. But, I'm rolling up a new character and am looking for some power cards to do so. Does anyone have any good power cards that will just require me filling in the blanks by hand and/or by keyboard? My old set isn't working anymore. Thanks.

http://www.dnditalia.it/pcg I recommend these.

LoopyZebra
2008-12-05, 11:25 AM
http://www.dnditalia.it/pcg I recommend these.

You sir, ARE A GOD.

Hzurr
2008-12-05, 01:38 PM
You sir, ARE A GOD.

Wait...that's all it takes? Seriously?

How on earth am I not a god yet?

TwystidMynd
2008-12-05, 02:24 PM
Wait...that's all it takes? Seriously?

How on earth am I not a god yet?

Godhood! Yours, for just $9.99 plus S&H! Want to avoid going through the tedium of posting useful links that other gods have to do to get divinity granted to them? Just pay our low low price of $9.99 and we'll mail you your Guaranteed Deity Diploma in less than 21 days!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Act now and get a Plush Cthulhu ABSOLUTELY FREE!

offer not applicable to mortals or individuals with divine blood (looking at you hercules!). void where prohibited, contact your local deity for details. shipping and handling to any location on earth is 59.99 plus local sales tax

Blackfang108
2008-12-05, 03:41 PM
offer not applicable to mortals or individuals with divine blood (looking at you hercules!). void where prohibited, contact your local deity for details. shipping and handling to any location on earth is 59.99 plus local sales tax

*clap, clap*

Priceless.

LoopyZebra
2008-12-05, 03:46 PM
Godhood! Yours, for just $9.99 plus S&H! Want to avoid going through the tedium of posting useful links that other gods have to do to get divinity granted to them? Just pay our low low price of $9.99 and we'll mail you your Guaranteed Deity Diploma in less than 21 days!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Act now and get a Plush Cthulhu ABSOLUTELY FREE!

You sir, ARE ALSO A GOD.