PDA

View Full Version : [tavern]flacko's goblin tavarn and inn

flacko
2006-02-16, 05:51 PM
Flacko's inn looks like a large house made of stone except for the large goblin on the top (since flacko is a name that a goblin0 would have), once you enter there are goblin waiters everywhere, the stools are heavy rocks, the tables are made of rock, and the inside is wood, with wooden pillars, goblins leer at you since they've never seen a human in there before. The bartender is a goblin, with a bar made of stone, there cups are skulls with everything cleaned out and stone handles and the inside of them are caked with blood and brains.

when you go upstairs you can see the same style as below, except there are rooms and it's a hallway, you go into the room and the furniture looks like a couple of rocks, there yellow stains of you-don't-want-too-know, and a sick goblin hurling up his stomach contents.

The basement is wood, with bone barrels on bone racks, and blood stains on the floor, with meat on hooks some look human.
npcs
flacko bloodletter, bartender
NE goblin 4mystic theargue/3wizard/3cleric

leery jhonson, waiter
NE goblin 5rouge/5ranger

nelock niglefist, evil highpriest
NE hobgoblin cleric6 of nerull/rouge5
history
Flacko's goblin tavern is a cover up for a bigger plot where goblin's try too recruit people into there cult all those who don't accept are later kidnapped and then a subject too a charm spell by eather flacko or nelock in the underground.
It all started when Niglefist wanted too start a cult for his major deity nerull, so he hired his followers too build a tavern and inn for goblins and is now recruiting for goblins too his cult that come by.

Checks
knowledge (architecture)
15: The floor is made as a false bottom.
20: Ihe wood is old.
25: It’s of the hidden nerull cult that the tavern was built for.
Back-story
The tavern was once owned by a gnome by the name charley pepperfiz, but it was bought out by niglefist a crafty goblin cleric, though no one knew what god he patronized, although after he owned it, goblins have been coming out of it pretty suspicious.

flacko
2006-02-19, 12:08 PM
oh by the way i'm done

Sneak
2006-02-19, 12:29 PM
Hmm. Well, I like it (yay for unappreciated races!), but you might want to add some more stuff. Y'know, maybe some history. Oh, and...

...you might want to fix the bad spelling, grammar, and punctuation. It bothers me, and I know it can be a major turn-off for some people.

redmind0
2006-02-19, 09:07 PM
Backstory please

flacko
2006-02-19, 09:54 PM
o.k backstory then.

flacko
2006-02-19, 10:01 PM
There and I fixed it up as best I can.

Vaynor
2006-02-20, 04:52 AM
Suggestions:

Yeah, spelling mistakes are major turn-offs. May want to run it through a spellchecker a few times.

I think you kind of overdid the word stone in your description, maybe try to use other words for stone, it just sticks out like a sore thumb to me...

flacko
2006-02-21, 01:54 PM
um... I don't know how too spellcheck.

slapdash
2006-02-21, 02:04 PM
Copy and paste your text into Microsoft Word, then hit F7. :)

flacko
2006-02-23, 12:57 PM
thnks

flacko
2006-02-23, 01:02 PM
there