PDA

View Full Version : Neko Neko Catgirl!!!

Bluelantern
2008-12-06, 03:00 PM
I just created this Catgirl monster, based on the Catgirls from Something Positive http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp11152008.shtml

The rules are for mutants and masterminds a interesting table top RPG.

Catgirl (45 points, PL3)

Abilities
STR: 6, DEX: 16, CON: 10, INT: 1, WIS: 6, CHA: 6

Skills
Acrobatics +11 (+3), Climb +6 (-2), Craft (Horrible, Horrible, HORRIBLE Fan-fictions) +3 (-5), Escape Artist +11 (+3), Knowledge (Popular Culture) +3 (-5), Knowledge (Current Events) +3 (-5), Stealth +11 (+3)

Feats
Rage 5 (Str +8, Will and Fortitude +4. Lasts 20 rounds)
Defensive Roll 3
Attack Focus (Melee) 3
Dodge Focus 3

Powers
Shriking 4 (Duration: Permanent. Feat: Inate). 5 points.
Leaping 2 (leaps x5 longer). 2 points.
Duplication 3 (Extras: Continuous, Linked [Morph] and Survival, Flaw: Permanent, Unreable [x5 uses per/day]. Feat: Progression x4 [10 duplicates]). 10 points.
Morph 3 (+15 Disguise with any humanoid shape. Linked [Duplicate] Limited: Only for duplicates to assume a new cat-girl shape). 3 points.
Strike 1 (Feat: Mighty)
Nauseate 3 (Range: Perception, Flaw: Sense-dependent [hearing]). 9 points

Drawbacks
Disability – must behave like a cat: uncommon and major. -3 points

Saves
Toughness -1/+2², Fortitude +0/+2¹ (+0), Reflex +7 (+3), Will -2/+0 (-2)

Combat
Attack +0/+3 (Melee) Defense +0/+3 (dodge)
Damage: -2/+2¹ unarmed, -1/+3¹ Strike.

Costs: -15 Abilities +14 Skills (56 ranks) +14 Feats +31 Powers +4 Saves +0 Combat -3 Drawbacks = 45 points, PL 3

¹Rage Bônus
²Defensive Roll

This a Catgirl mostly based in the Something Positive strips.
The Linked Duplication/Morph effect represents Catgirl ability of asexual reproduction, the new catgirl-daughter is very similar to the original, but not completely, thus the Morph. They create a maximum of 5 offspring per day
Catgirls can create terrible fanfiction that causes people to fill sick (Nauseate).
Catgirls are small, but can be quite strong when angry (Rage) and usually attack in large groups (Duplication).
And remember, it is all a joke.

Bhu
2008-12-06, 06:53 PM
This..is truly awesome. I needed a laugh today.

Roderick_BR
2008-12-06, 10:02 PM
They should have brought a scentist with them.
Hah. Imagine throwing this bunch at an adventuring party. :smallbiggrin:

Bluelantern
2008-12-07, 09:19 PM
Thanks xD
I am thinking in changing again, but I am not sure =P

Shades of Gray
2008-12-07, 09:27 PM
Idea!

When a technological item is used against them (e.g. a gun, laser, or jetpack) the catgirl must make a fortitude save or die, after saying "+1 dead catgirls"

Heliomance
2008-12-08, 02:26 AM
If you use logic in their vicinity, they automatically die.

Bluelantern
2008-12-11, 10:53 AM
Idea!

When a technological item is used against them (e.g. a gun, laser, or jetpack) the catgirl must make a fortitude save or die, after saying "+1 dead catgirls"

I don't get the reference... if there is any >.<

Roderick_BR
2008-12-11, 12:03 PM
I don't get the reference... if there is any >.<
Old internet joke. Probably originated from a photoshopped photo with a kitten running with that "domo" monster after him, with the text "everytime you 'master bate', God kills a kitten"
From there, it got many variations "when you <action> God kills a <creature>".
At some point the <action> turned into "discuss real life physics in D&D" and <creature> turned into catgirls, hence, "when you discuss real life physics in D&D God kills a catgirl".
The quote may not be 100% correct, but that's the idea.

Bluelantern
2008-12-11, 11:17 PM
Old internet joke. Probably originated from a photoshopped photo with a kitten running with that "domo" monster after him, with the text "everytime you 'master bate', God kills a kitten"
From there, it got many variations "when you <action> God kills a <creature>".
At some point the <action> turned into "discuss real life physics in D&D" and <creature> turned into catgirls, hence, "when you discuss real life physics in D&D God kills a catgirl".
The quote may not be 100% correct, but that's the idea.
Thanks fellow brazilian =D

DigoDragon
2008-12-12, 10:23 AM
LOL, I like it! :smallbiggrin:
Cute, but deadly.

Bluelantern
2008-12-13, 07:10 AM
Hey, it would be ilegal to use one of randy catgirls images in this thread?