PDA

View Full Version : Witches & Warlocks: How It All Started [Game on!]

Pages : [1] 2

Deathslayer7
2008-12-06, 08:29 PM
It was a dark night as the moon hid behind some clouds. Liriel walked down the path alone. Noises could be heard in the woods beside her, but she wasn't afraid. She wasn't afraid of the dark or of the beasts. They were afraid of her.

She came upon her home. Her new home to be more accurate. She wondered how long it would be before she would have to leave again. Opening the front door, she entered and settled in.

The next morning, rumors had already spread that a witch came in the middle of the night and has moved into the Haunted Shack.

Most of the village ignored her, but some went to go visit her. They never were the same afterwards.

Over the next month, more and more rumors spread.

It was said that she could tame wild beasts. She could turn you into a toad and back. She killed people in the woods behind her home, and used their bodies to cast curses and spells. If you looked her in the eye, there was a good chance your heart would stop beating.

Weird things also started happening over the village. Chickens would mysteriously die in the night, and the body hanged on a tree or impaled into the ground. Their blood was used to write wierd messages and symbols on the wall. Crops were dieing in the middle of summer. The town well had been poisoned from some unknown source.

Most of the town blamed her for it. Finally, the village leaders decided to do something about it.

Late at night, they raised a crowd and headed to her home. They sharpened their pitchforks and lit their torches. The entire village participated. Standing in front of her house, they demanded her to leave.

She refused.

The house was lit and burnt down to the ground.

Two days later, when the ashes cooled, they searched through the ashes. They found a single skeleton in the pile. The village cheered. Now the weird stuff would stop. They were wrong.

Soon people started to go missing in the night, and the rumors of "witchery" spread.

Welcome to Witches & Warlocks:
How It All Began!

Narrator: Deathslayer7
Co-Narrator: Catseye2121

As normal, this is a werewolf game with 3 sides to it. There are the villagers and masons, the witches, and the warlocks. Villagers win if no witches or wolves remain, wolves win if they get rid of the opposite side and reduce the number of villagers to their own.

The roles:
Wicked Witch of the West (Wolf Alpha): This is the main witch alpha. She leads the other witches and is trying to get rid of the warlocks. Wins if no warlocks remain and the number of villagers equals the number of wolves. Scries as Witch.

Witches (Wolf): These are the witches lackeys. They help the Wicked Witch with whatever she needs help with. Scries as Witch.

Flying Pet Monkey (Devil): This is the Wicked Witch's pet. Once per night, he can scry on someone who he believes to be intersting. Scries as Devil.

Wicked Warlock of the South (Wolf Alpha): This is the main warlock alpha. He leads the other warlocks and is trying to get rid of the witches. Wins if no witches remain and the number of villagers equals the number of wolves. Scries as Warlock.

Warlocks (wolf): Follow the Wicked Warlock, and do his dirt work. Helps him with whatever he needs. Scries as Warlock.

Wizard's Familiar (Devil): This is the Warlock's pet. Once per night he can change his form into that of any animal, and spy on a person he finds interesting. Scries as devil.

Villagers: These are simple townfolk of the village. They must find the witches and warlocks and burn them get rid of them. Scries as Villager.

Masons: These are the town's leaders. They are charged with the safety of the town and decided to hunt down these witches and warlocks. Scries as Mason.

The Wizard of Oz (Baner): He was one of the warlocks, but turned good. But luck isn't with him. If the village found out that he is a warlock, they would be sure to hang him. Once per night, he can protect a single villager from harm, or he can protect himself. Starts off not knowing anyone.

The Good Witch of the North (Seer): She was one of the witches, but turned good. Once per night, she can scry someone she finds interesting and determines who they are.

Village Idiot (Fool): Thinks he is better than everyone else. Usually sits by the town bar and gets drunk. Rambles to anyone who will listen that the end of the world is coming. More often then not, he accuses people of being a witch. Most of the time he is wrong, but he has been known on occasion to be right. Can spy on someone during the night with a 25% accuracy. Spying on the same person gives the same result. Thinks he is the Seer.

With that over.It is time to sign up. :smallsmile:

Players (21/40):

{table=head]Number|Player|Role|Died
1|Reinholdt||
2|Blue Umbrella||
3|Aether|Witch|Lynched Day 1
4|iceddargons|Villager|Lynched Day4
5|Lex-kat|Villager|killed night 3
6|ShadowCaller||
7|Banjo1985|villager|auto-lynched day 2
8|Aemoh|Mason|killed night 3
9|Emperor DemonKing|Villager|lynched day 2
10|Dirk Kris|Villager|killed night 6
11|The Bushranger|Villager|lynched Day 6
12|Supagoof|villager|lynched day 3
13|Shishnarfne|Seer|killed night 2
14|LordRod|Warlock Devil|lynched day 7
15|Zar Peter|villager|killed night 2
16|HappyTurtle|Mason|killed night 7
17|Selrahc|The Wicked Witch of the East|killed night 4
18|The_Rogue_Monk||
19|Mustiado||
20|Hero 1.0|Warlock|autolynched day 2
21|Allysian|Flying Pet Monkey|lynched day 5
[/table]

Additional Rules:

Helgraf's Scry Interference Rule is in Effect
You are not Allowed to Say what your Role is. This is to prevent a network from forming against the wolves.

Reinholdt
2008-12-07, 10:22 PM
WW game? In. (again)

Boo
2008-12-07, 10:40 PM
IN!!!!!!!! Yay for pointless exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aether
2008-12-07, 10:40 PM
In. *waits for older games to end and newer ones to start*

Hyozo
2008-12-07, 11:11 PM
I'm in.

Talic
2008-12-08, 03:55 AM
I'll jump in on this one.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-08, 04:21 AM
Signing Up.

banjo1985
2008-12-08, 04:52 AM
In as a Mage Muffin for now, until I can come up with a character.

Aemoh
2008-12-08, 06:16 AM
In, says I.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-08, 08:19 AM
Sign me up.

Dirk Kris
2008-12-08, 12:01 PM
Oh good - recruiting again.
I'm in.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-08, 08:10 PM
it was only a temporary setback. :smallwink:

not this time.

TFT
2008-12-09, 01:12 AM
Your friendly neighborhood magic wielding conarrator here(Don't lynch me, I'm good!)

...I guess this is how it all started, isn't it.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-09, 01:23 AM
No, no, no. This is how it got started.

*waves hand over pool of applicants*
*notices it a bit lacking*

Come on people! Hurry up and sign up! I had more applicants the first time around. :smalltongue:

*pulls out broom and stands over some random person's shoulder*

The Bushranger
2008-12-09, 01:08 PM
And I am in!

Supagoof
2008-12-09, 01:40 PM
Pah! There's not such thing as witchcraft. It's all hocus pocus magic, and I, Harry Goofdini, am the greatest magician in the world!

*Reaches into hat, pulls out a Llama*

I will prove that these soo called witches and warlocks are nothing but charlatans.

Shishnarfne
2008-12-09, 02:40 PM
This looks like one that I can manage...

Deathslayer7
2008-12-10, 12:07 AM
Pah! There's not such thing as witchcraft. It's all hocus pocus magic, and I, Harry Goofdini, am the greatest magician in the world!

*Reaches into hat, pulls out a Llama*

I will prove that these soo called witches and warlocks are nothing but charlatans.

if you ever die by wolves or get lynched i have just the scene for you. :smallbiggrin:

Fostire
2008-12-10, 10:27 PM
IN, I'll bring the torches, someone else bring the pitchforks

Supagoof
2008-12-11, 02:28 AM
if you ever die by wolves or get lynched i have just the scene for you. :smallbiggrin:
((And that is why I roleplay in these games! :smallbiggrin: Better have that scene ready. I've been dying early in these games as of late. :smallwink:))

Zar Peter
2008-12-11, 05:45 AM
I'm in. And filler text.

happyturtle
2008-12-11, 09:33 AM
Okay, I'm joining because it's YOU, but no more after this! 4 WW games is the absolute limit!

*steals broom*

The Bushranger
2008-12-11, 12:29 PM
So you say now, Happy. So you say now...

Soon, you shall join me and the others...
As werewolf game zombies...

gammmmmmmmmmeeeesss...

Reinholdt
2008-12-11, 12:34 PM
The more you join, the less bad you feel when you die hideous deaths.

And I've died many a hideous death due to WW games.

Selrahc
2008-12-11, 01:24 PM
Ahhh... the sweet refreshing air of being finished for the semester.

*Joins up*

Deathslayer7
2008-12-11, 02:52 PM
If we get at least 3 more, I will start it for sure. So nag at your friends until they come and sign up. :smallamused:

TRM
2008-12-11, 06:33 PM
I'd like to play.

But no more games after this, Mr. Monk—you have a Real Life now, don't get in too deep with Werewolves.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-11, 06:37 PM
I'd like to play.

But no more games after this, Mr. Monk—you have a Real Life now, don't get in too deep with Werewolves.

Only madness werewolf games runs this deep...

Deathslayer7
2008-12-12, 07:51 PM
come on people. I only need two more people. I still got 3 days left of recruitment. The means 1 person a day, not even.

So drag your friends in if you have too.

happyturtle
2008-12-12, 08:26 PM
What, couldn't you charm Nil into the game? :smallwink:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-12, 08:31 PM
What, couldn't you charm Nil into the game? :smallwink:

hmmm. tempting. :smallamused:

Mustiado
2008-12-12, 09:30 PM
I hear you need more folks. I'll come play.

@V: WTF?! *goes to make duplicate account*

If I would have known baked goods were involved, I would have waited.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-12, 09:38 PM
*hugs*

Next person to sign up gets free cookies*! :smallsmile:

*this is a bribe.

Heroic
2008-12-13, 05:58 PM
I'm in !! Is it too late ?

EDIT: FREE COOKIES !! YAY!!

Deathslayer7
2008-12-13, 06:06 PM
*gives said cookies to Hero 1.0*
*gives yo-yo to Mustadio*

All right. Sign ups will end tomorrow, probably late afternoon for me, and pms will be sent out.

and get more people to sign up. The more the merrier i always say. :smallsmile:

Allysian
2008-12-13, 07:51 PM
Waaaiiiiit!!! i'm here! I'm here. Yaaaay! Yay. Am i latez?? I wanna play!!!! :smallmad:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-13, 08:11 PM
awesome. 21. just the number i wanted to hit. :smallamused:

Shadowcaller
2008-12-13, 08:12 PM
awesome. 21. just the number i wanted to hit. :smallamused:

Hm, funny. Its exactly the same number of my first WW game...

Deathslayer7
2008-12-13, 08:20 PM
actually mine is more for balance issues. :smalltongue:

but i shall surpass this number! *raises arm in the air triumphantly*

*falls to the Earth the next moment*

Deathslayer7
2008-12-13, 09:02 PM
Spreadsheet is up. Now I just have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. :smallcool:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-14, 08:32 PM
Few hours still left of recruitment. You have until I'm unbusy with helping my Dad draw up some plans and fixing some X-mas lights. :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-14, 10:22 PM
recruitment is now closed. pms will be sent out after i eat dinner. :smallsmile:

Reinholdt
2008-12-14, 10:24 PM
Ok, no one post right here, I want to see if she'll post five times in a row. :smallamused:

Nevermind. :smallsigh:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-14, 10:29 PM
*notices Reinholdt isn't on the player's list*

Too bad.

*shrugs*

Reinholdt
2008-12-14, 10:33 PM
*steals broom* :smallamused:

Whadda talking about? I'm your biggest fan. First to sign up.
(Yes I know you're being sarcastic)

Deathslayer7
2008-12-14, 10:46 PM
ok. role pms are sent out. If you did not recieve any role. please pm me, and I will remedy that problem.

Also note the two additional rules on the first post.

Game will Begin as soon as I write up the opening scene.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-15, 12:09 AM
The church bell rang in the early morning as the villagers gathered in the town square. Mayor George stood on a small raised platform, and waited for everyone to gather.

When almost everyone was there, he went up to the podium and began.

Ladies and Gentlemen! he began.

And Witches! shouted the village idiot, cackling to himself.

Don't forget about the Warlocks! Don't discriminate against them! a voice in the crowd said.

The mayor sighed. Fine. The Witches and Warlocks too. He thought for a moment, realizing what someone just said.

Wait! Who said that!? he said, searching the crowd.

The crowd rustled a bit uncomfortably, but no one said anything.

The mayor went on. We are gathered here today because of a major situation! Witches have infiltrated our village!

And Warlocks! the idiot shouted, cakling to himself again.

Yeah! Stop discriminating against us! the same voice cried out.

The mayor's head snapped up again. Who said that!? he asked once more. Show yourself Witch!

It's Warlock! shouted the voice.

The crowd looked around, unsure, once again.

As the mayor began to speak again, someone else came up on stage.

Look! It's another George! a villager cried.

And sure enough, two Mayor George's stood on the platform.

You can't be me! cried Mayor George. I'm me!

You liar! I'm Mayor George! the other Mayor George said.

No I'm Mayor George!

No I am!

No I am!

I am!

This shouting match continued for almost a minute before the village idiot had a excellent idea.

I got it! he shouted out loud. We send both of the George's into the woods. The Witchy George...

Warlock! a voice said, interrupting the idiot.

The Witchy George the idiot continued, not hearing the villager. Should have no problem dealing with the real George. So whoever comes back out of the woods must be the Witchy George.

Warlock! the same voice shouted.

The villagers pondered this idea for a moment, and the more they thought about it, the more they liked it.

Let's do it! someone cried and the mob surged forth.

Kill the discriminating b*****d! the voice cried out. The mob stopped, looking unsure once again.

Finally someone said, Let's just get him! The mob surged forth and captured both Mayor George's and kicked them into the woods.

Then they went about their daily chores after an exciting morning. Finding Witches Warlocks was easier then they thought.

Day 1 Begins! It Ends in 48 Hours! About 8 PM PST -8 GMT!
Good Luck All and Have Fun!

Boo
2008-12-15, 01:47 AM
Selrahc! Where's my slippers? YOU ATE THEM, DIDN'T YOU!?

The Bushranger
2008-12-15, 02:14 AM
Oh, Reinholdt,[/color] a white-haired green eyed girl says. Won't you come out and play with the good little Feylock?

Allysian
2008-12-15, 07:45 AM
Wow Mrs. Ranger. That sounded terribly creepy. Save me mother!!

Fostire
2008-12-15, 08:32 AM
Hey, doesn't that Selrahc guy look weird? it's like he's rotting or something.

Dirk Kris
2008-12-15, 08:37 AM
Nailo hangs back, away from the crowd. The combined smell of them all threatens to overpower her. She pulls her cowl higher above her, keeping all her face but the end of her patrician nose hidden in shadow. But she does sniff the air and notice selrahc does seem to smell different than the rest.

Zar Peter
2008-12-15, 08:37 AM
Wow Mrs. Ranger. That sounded terribly creepy. Save me mother!!

Who is Mrs. Ranger? Maybe... Hermione Ranger?

Zar Peter asks happyturtle

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-15, 11:15 AM
Bushranger * *

Supagoof
2008-12-15, 11:56 AM
Harry Goofdini walks up on stage.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a plague among us. So called hooligans who think the world of magic is full of myths and mystic powers. They will kill us thinking they can tap into mystic powers with the blood of the innocent. BAH! I say. Magic is a science, and I shall prove it to you. Watch this.

Nothing up my sleeve. *He rolls up the sleeves on his coat.*

Abracadabra! *Two pigeons fly out from his hands and over the crowd.*

There's the magic, now here's the science!

He whistles, and the birds come back. He then takes off his coat, and shows the crowd the openings under the armpits.

The birds are trained to fly out on command from these openings. For the audience, it's a delight in confusion and amusement. For the trained eye, it's nothing more then a parlor trick. Now my eyes are keen, and I say you there! *He points at The Bushranger* I've noticed that you have white hair for such a young age. Are you trying to get in good with your witch cult masters? Hair should not be so colorless unless you were brewing poison in your space time. Tell us all, what have you been up too?

Shishnarfne
2008-12-15, 12:20 PM
"Would you lot try to keep your voices down about this, you're interfering with my business!" With those, typically grumpy, words, the shopkeeper, William Harris, left his shop, glaring at the people who were making a ruckus and not patronizing his store. "You! Why are you making this fuss?" he singled out Lord Rod from the crowd, before turning to re-count the latest order of sickles that had arrived in the village...

Lex-Kat
2008-12-15, 12:25 PM
Darn!! I missed it. :smallfrown:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-15, 12:26 PM
I'll put you on the autolynch list if you want. :smallsmile:

Lex-Kat
2008-12-15, 12:56 PM
Yes, please. I was so sad to see I missed it. :frown:

The Bushranger
2008-12-15, 06:20 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/MsGhostranger.png

What, you think there's a problem with my having white hair? Erin narrows her eyes. Are you discriminating against alternative hair colors?

Reinholdt
2008-12-15, 06:22 PM
First day random at: Hero 1.0

happyturtle
2008-12-15, 06:31 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw a flying devil monkey cat in EDK's window! And it was on fire!

Aether
2008-12-15, 06:45 PM
Bushranger. Posted without comment.

Hyozo
2008-12-15, 07:17 PM
Aether for bandwagoning.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-15, 07:19 PM
((Aether becuase of his random points and his band-wagons:smallsigh:.)) RP to come...

Mustiado
2008-12-15, 11:06 PM
EDK. Trust me. *Throws away EDK playbook*

Aemoh
2008-12-15, 11:13 PM
*points at Dirk Kris*

Cause I don't think I've ever pointed at him. Also, Day 1 Random :smalltongue:

TRM
2008-12-16, 11:12 AM
Happyturtle.

Just post all of your points in red to find the wolves.

Zar Peter
2008-12-16, 11:46 AM
I'll put you on the autolynch list if you want. :smallsmile:

Wait... you want to autolynch Lex-kat because he missed the game? :smallbiggrin: (maybe the autolynch replace list?)

Dirk Kris
2008-12-16, 12:28 PM
Egads - he's right!

happyturtle
2008-12-16, 12:54 PM
EDK. Trust me. *Throws away EDK playbook*

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/poster79082198.jpg

Reinholdt
2008-12-16, 01:22 PM
Happy just won the internet.
:smallbiggrin:

TRM
2008-12-16, 01:41 PM
Happy just won the internet.
:smallbiggrin:
We're so cruel to EDK.

But happy's picture was hilarious, I actually LOL'd.

Supagoof
2008-12-16, 01:43 PM

What, you think there's a problem with my having white hair? Erin narrows her eyes. Are you discriminating against alternative hair colors?
It's an unnatural abomination of what's right in this world. Are you trying to discriminate against me for my intolorence of you being different (http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2008-05-18/?CmtOrder=DateEntered&CmtDir=ASC)?

Though that young man over there also appreciates my views, and you don't take any offense to him. Goofdini says, pointing to Aether.

Selrahc
2008-12-16, 07:22 PM
What? I'm the subject of a minor bandwagon?

I knew I shouldn't have eaten those slippers. But I kept telling myself "He is an umbrella, why would he need slippers" and ate them anyway.

But you know who I really blame for that? Aether. He was all like, "Try the slippers man. I hear they taste of candy" I was sceptical at first, but then I tried them and they did taste of candy. So that was all right.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-16, 11:10 PM
The day ends and night starts to fall. Once more, the people gather around. He's a witch! She's a witch! many people cry out, and even more fingers are pointed at people. Finally, majority rules and Aether is pointed out. He's a witch! Get him!

Aether, thinking fast, ran home and locked the door. The mob didn't give the chase up, busting down the door, they ran into the room. There, they found Aether standing in the center, a broom in his hand.

You say I'm a witch?

That's right! iceddragons said.

Well you're 100% right. I am a witch! And I'm proud to be one!

See he is a witch. let's get him! someone cried.

Aether swung his broom around at the villager, knocking him to the floor unconscious.

There, now no one will have heard him say that.

But we all heard him say that. Talic said.

Aether suwng the broom around again, whacking Talic in the face and unconscious.

Anyone else hear them? he asked.

My wife did. someone said in the crowd.

Aether threw the broom and nailed her in the face, dropping her as well.

Everyone looked around, a new lesson learned. Brooms can be dangerous, but now Aether was without a broom. Get the witch! Get him! they cried.

Soon enough, Aether was captured. A pyre was built and the witch was burned. People then went to sleep, glad that a witch was found.

Summary:
Aether was lynched. He was a Witch.
Night Begins and Ends in 24 Hours.
Send All Night Actions to myself and Catseye2121

Aether
2008-12-16, 11:33 PM
Well, that was fast. I guess somebody has to get lynched on Day 1 and it just happened to be me.

I liked the narration. I learned a valuable lesson today; never lose your broom, staff, wand or towel.

Supagoof
2008-12-17, 09:39 PM
Ding dong, the witch is dead.

Which old witch?

Aether the witch!

Ding dong, Aether the witch is dead.

He gone where the bad guys go!
He's a ghost. A ghost. A ghost.
Ho-ho, let's open up and sing, and ring the bells out.

Who'll die, tonight I don't know,
Maybe me, but before I go,
Let them know Aether the witch is dead.
We represent, the bandwagon guild, the bandwagon guild, the bandwagon guild
We represent, the bandwagon GUUUUIIIIILLLLD.

And we like to welcome you to were-wolf land!

((Yay, for lucky first day points!

@V Yep! Here's a cookie.))

Deathslayer7
2008-12-17, 09:43 PM
you so stole that from the lollipop guild. :smallamused:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-18, 03:19 AM
The sun rose, and people unlocked their doors, grateful to be alive. Searching the village, they found no bodies.

Strange indeed.

Summary:
No one was killed during the night.

Night actions will be sent out soon enough.

It is now Day 2!

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-18, 12:35 PM
Mustiado

Shadowcaller - Voted Aether.

Reinholdt
2008-12-18, 01:18 PM
EmperorDemonKing. Voted Bushranger.

Trust me. :smallcool:

Shishnarfne
2008-12-18, 01:30 PM
Setting the sign on the door to say "Open" in place of the "Come back at a more reasonable hour", the shopkeeper stretched and noted, "Well, it would appear that we had a few people push late to get Aether lynched yesterday... and Shadowcaller was one of them... Perhaps there was some coordination between some of these?"

Fostire
2008-12-18, 01:41 PM
Shadowcaller

happyturtle
2008-12-18, 02:30 PM
EmperorDemonKing. Voted Bushranger.

Trust me. :smallcool:

I trust Reinholdt!

totally random

Selrahc
2008-12-18, 02:59 PM
Mustiado

Shadowcaller - Voted Aether.

Pretty sure I don't see why voting for Aether is a bad thing EDK

Shadowcaller
2008-12-18, 03:16 PM
Well if its saving me from EDK's flawed logic I'm all in for it, even thought I don't like lynching EDK:smalleek:.

Emperor Demonking *sigh*

Hyozo
2008-12-18, 05:34 PM
Shadowcaller has logic I don't fully agree with behind him.
Emperor Demonking should be allowed to love longer more often.
Reinholdt just got lynched in Twin Village.
I think I'll point at Dirk Kris instead.

Allysian
2008-12-18, 07:56 PM
Hmm, iceddragons. Seems quite suspicious. Quite.

Supagoof
2008-12-18, 08:19 PM
Harry Goofdini watches the illogical logic of the one known as EDK. He closes his eyes trying to imagine why they'd go after one who helped rid them of the charlatans. But much like the books of discworld, his imagination jumps all over the place, only to find the image of a house landing on LordRod.

Aemoh
2008-12-18, 08:19 PM
*points at Allysian*

For saying "quite" twice. That, and you know, person above me :smalltongue:

Mustiado
2008-12-18, 08:29 PM
Huzzah for lucky first days...

Now I can see why EDK would point at me, but I'm confused at his llama logic to SC.

EDK it is.

Allysian
2008-12-18, 08:39 PM
Ah, but that is where you are wrong. My post is on a completely different page then you. :smalltongue: Hah!

Boo
2008-12-19, 03:03 AM
Emperor Demonking should be allowed to love longer more often.

Are you coming on to EDK, iceddragons? :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2008-12-19, 05:40 AM
((Gah. No RP today. Emperor Demonking.))

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-19, 08:16 AM
Pretty sure I don't see why voting for Aether is a bad thing EDK

Sigh. Who goes on a wolf's bandwagon after their vote is pointless. Wolves do.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-19, 08:21 AM
Sigh. Who goes on a wolf's bandwagon after their vote is pointless. Wolves do.

Yeah, those two votes was surely going to lynch aether:smallsigh:, I would hardly consider it a "point less" vote.

Zar Peter
2008-12-19, 08:55 AM
I really consider pointing at Shadowcaller just to prove EDK's logic is flawed...

but I point at Mustiado.

because of his "Yay for lucky first days". Sometimes a sign for wolfishness...

Shishnarfne
2008-12-19, 10:29 AM
EDK usually has logic behind his points: he usually just isn't very good about sharing it.

Lynching Aether was a good thing. Period. We got rid of a wolf on day one. How he got lynched probably made EDK suspicious.
We had an early bandwagon against Selrahc, which got three votes rather quickly. It is possible that a group (masons or witches or warlocks) may have been behind some of that. I won't hazard a guess.
After iceddragons pointed at Aether, Shadowcaller, Supagoof, and Selrahc followed not too long thereafter. It struck me then that some of these might be acting together to try to save one of their own. As Aether was a witch, we can probably rule out most of these being witches.
When EDK pointed at Shadowcaller today, two of the first three people to point at him (not the first) were Selrahc and Shadowcaller himself.
To me, this looks like Selrahc and Shadowcaller are on the same team.
Call it 50-50 whether it's the masons or the warlocks from my end.

I call 50-50 on a wolf on day two better than the odds on EDK. Especially since, if one's a wolf, I'd put very good odds on the other one being a wolf as well.

Unless someone knows something that I don't about EDK.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-19, 10:51 AM
EDK usually has logic behind his points: he usually just isn't very good about sharing it.

Lynching Aether was a good thing. Period. We got rid of a wolf on day one. How he got lynched probably made EDK suspicious.
We had an early bandwagon against Selrahc, which got three votes rather quickly. It is possible that a group (masons or witches or warlocks) may have been behind some of that. I won't hazard a guess.
After iceddragons pointed at Aether, Shadowcaller, Supagoof, and Selrahc followed not too long thereafter. It struck me then that some of these might be acting together to try to save one of their own. As Aether was a witch, we can probably rule out most of these being witches.
When EDK pointed at Shadowcaller today, two of the first three people to point at him (not the first) were Selrahc and Shadowcaller himself.
To me, this looks like Selrahc and Shadowcaller are on the same team.
Call it 50-50 whether it's the masons or the warlocks from my end.

I call 50-50 on a wolf on day two better than the odds on EDK. Especially since, if one's a wolf, I'd put very good odds on the other one being a wolf as well.

Unless someone knows something that I don't about EDK.

:smallsigh:

First of all my point against Aether was a grudge since he was pointing at me in both Fears (that I really don't want to be killed in) and Ravnica for no apparent reasons. (He said it was a random point but he was obviously following a bandwagon:smallannoyed:)

Selrahc
2008-12-19, 10:56 AM
I pointed at Aether day 1 because I wanted to make absolutely certain I wouldn't get lynched.

I pointed at EDK because I don't see how someone lynching a wolf is a bad thing.

Boo
2008-12-19, 12:50 PM
And I pointed at Selrahc because he ate my slippers, but I'm happy now! *shows a new pair of better slippers*

Mustiado
2008-12-19, 01:07 PM
((I need to file away. I should return after Sunday. Please don't string me up!!))

Deathslayer7
2008-12-19, 01:38 PM
got ya :smallsmile:

Fostire
2008-12-19, 02:22 PM
We had an early bandwagon against Selrahc, which got three votes rather quickly. It is possible that a group (masons or witches or warlocks) may have been behind some of that.

I don't know about the other two votes, but my vote on selrahc was based on the result of a random number generator.

Aether
2008-12-19, 05:12 PM
:smallsigh:

First of all my point against Aether was a grudge since he was pointing at me in both Fears (that I really don't want to be killed in) and Ravnica for no apparent reasons. (He said it was a random point but he was obviously following a bandwagon:smallannoyed:)

I'm not in Ravnica. I did point at you in Memesville--because the seer, or his proxy, said you were a wolf.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-19, 05:14 PM
I'm not in Ravnica. I did point at you in Memesville--because the seer, or his proxy, said you were a wolf.

Your sure it was not Ravnica beacuse I'm farly sure you pointed at me there too...

I don't complain about memesville thought, that was a clear bandwagon.

Aether
2008-12-19, 05:20 PM
Your sure it was not Ravnica beacuse I'm farly sure you pointed at me there too...

I don't complain about memesville thought, that was a clear bandwagon.

Yeah, heh. I've been in Mirrodin, Fun House, Memesville, Fears, Witches and Warlocks... I didn't join Ravnica because I wanted something a bit simpler for my first game.

I think I might have pointed at you in both Fears and Witches and Warlocks... maybe? If yes, then that was some crappy random pointing from me...

Deathslayer7
2008-12-20, 03:00 AM
The day draws close to an end, and once more, the town gathers together to decide who is going to be lynched.

He's a Witch! shouts rise up again.

Wait! What about Talic, Hero 1.0, and banjo1985? Where are they?

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen them around lately.

That's because they are busy casting their spells!

Let's go get them! Yeah!

Yes kill the witches! Emperor DemonKing cries out.

He's a demon! Get him the mob shouted!

Soon enough, he was speared through with cold iron.

The mob split into three groups, eaching heading toward a house.

As the mob rang on the door, banjo opened. HE was imeediately grabbed and kicked out of town.

The second mob rang the door to Hero 1.0's home. When no answer came, they kicked down the door. In the living room, Hero 1.0 lay in his own blood, wierd symbols and writing around him. He had been casting a spell, but lost consciousness due to lack of blood. The mob closed the door and burned the house.

The last mob approached Talc's hosue. He stood on the front porch, with his little girl.

Get out of town Talic! Your a witch and we aint wantcha here!

I will leave, but I only ask that my little girl stays.

The mob looked around, but finally nodded in agreement. Talic left town, and everything he owned went to his little girl.

Summary:
banjo1985 was autolynched. He was a villager.
Hero 1.0 was autolynched. He was a Warlock.
Talic was autolynched, but replaced by Lex-kat.
Emperor Demonking was lynched. He was a villager.

Night 2 Begins and Ends in 24 Hours! Please resend and reconfirm all night actions!

TRM
2008-12-20, 10:27 AM
Here's the problem with yesterday: it is impossible to analyze points against EDK, because everyone points at him regardless of his actual guilt or innocence; so it's difficult to say "Bandwagoners against EDK, a villager, might be wolves."

Aaaargh. :smallannoyed:

Aether
2008-12-20, 10:37 AM
If you people checked to see how well somebody floated or if they weighed more than a duck, you might catch more witches and warlocks...

Another way to do so is poke them with a pin and see how they react. Normal people fell it and say "ow." Witches or warlocks will do that too, but you can tell it's them because they'll put a curse on you when you're not looking.

Also, call the men witches; they'll either object to being called women--in which case, burn them--or they'll correct you that the proper term is "warlock," in which case you lynch them.

What? I can't encourage you to burn more people just because I like fire?

Lex-Kat
2008-12-20, 12:38 PM
Another way to do so is poke them with a pin and see how they react. Normal people fell it and say "ow." Witches or warlocks will do that too, but you can tell it's them because they'll put a curse on you when you're not looking.

Actually, the way this works, is after you have them stripped, blind-folded and bound. You poke them in several places. You are looking for the devils mark. One place on their whole body that they won't feel when they are stabbed there.

To make it more effective, you usually use a trick knife so that you can find the spot more quickly (AKA- anywhere :smallwink:).

Oh, and I'm here now, so you can all relax now. :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-20, 01:33 PM
Note to all: Dirk Kris will be away until Jan 5th or some such. Just informing you all.

Aether
2008-12-20, 02:42 PM
In the interest of fairness, I'd like to remind everybody to send in your night actions!

The bad guys have a Night-Kill action, and a Scry action.

The good guys have night-actions too.

I would also like to remind everybody to check the list of Players that ARE in the game.

Both so that you can recognize when somebody who ISN'T in the game posts here (like me, who was lynched, or Deathslayer7, the narrator, or somebody who never signed up for this game in the first place) and so that you know if the person you are targetting is in the game.

It's all fun and games trying to pointing fingers at Shadow, until the Sniper-Kitty get lynched.

Finally: Don't miss out on the holidays, but try not to get autolynched! :-)

Deathslayer7
2008-12-21, 02:42 AM
Zar Peter makes his way home. After a long day of woodcutting, he was ready to relax and go to sleep. He slides the key into the lock and opens the door. A silent explosion is seen by Shishnarfne who was still awake.

Running towards the the burning building, she tries to help Zar Peter, but only to find that he is dead.

Hello goody two shoes. says the Wicked Witch of the East as she steps out from behind a tree. Shishnarfne paled at the sight of her.

You never should have left my ranks. Now I shall make you regret it.

Morning comes, and the village smells smoke in the air. A quick search finds Zar Peter's house burned down. Also, no one can find Shishnarfne.

Summary:
Zar Peter was killed by the Warlocks. He was a villager.
Shishnarfne was killed by the witches. She was the seer.

Night Actions shall be sent out shortly.

Day 3 Begins and Ends in 48 Hours!

Lex-Kat
2008-12-21, 02:51 AM
*Huggles* Deathslayer7. I don't know who to point at yet.

Boo
2008-12-21, 03:51 AM
Iceddragons, to test a theory.

Shishnarfne
2008-12-21, 10:19 AM
I should've known to keep a lower profile as seer... I really should've...

Good luck villagers!

Allysian
2008-12-21, 12:00 PM
...Our seer is dead. Damn.
I guess i'll help with the iceddragons theory, but if you could explain this theory to me, that would be nice.

Supagoof
2008-12-21, 01:50 PM
The theory is that if he's wrong, then we lynch him tomorrow. If he's right, then we wonder he got the right information, but trust him for a few days. Either way, he's sticking his neck out on the line, and that's fine by me. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

Points at IcedDragons.

Selrahc
2008-12-21, 01:52 PM
I guess I'm fine with a theory test. Iceddragons might have a few objections though.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-21, 03:50 PM
Supagoof, to stay off the bandwagon for my first day.

Hyozo
2008-12-21, 03:58 PM
Iceddragons, to test a theory.

Could I at least know why you're pointing at me? It is rather difficult to prove somebody wrong when they claim to have a reason but don't provide it.

Blue Umbrella for starting a bandwagon against me without giving a reason.

Boo
2008-12-21, 07:20 PM
Why would I give a reason to a point when it's not to test if you're a wolf?

I just wanted to see how many would blindly follow me.

Allysian because she actually seems suspicious. Considering that there are about 5-7 wolves left, I'd say we have an okay chance of catching one.

Just to be clear, I don't really suspect Iceddragons of being a wolf. Well, not as much as others.

The Bushranger
2008-12-22, 01:15 AM
Supagoof

My RP muse, she has abandoned me.:smallfrown:

Reinholdt
2008-12-22, 01:19 AM
The theory is that if he's wrong, then we lynch him tomorrow. If he's right, then we wonder he got the right information, but trust him for a few days. Either way, he's sticking his neck out on the line, and that's fine by me. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

Points at IcedDragons.
Yeah, when Supagoof says something like this, it sends my kitty sense tingling.

Boo
2008-12-22, 01:25 AM
Hey Reinholdt, don't you love misleading wolf tests?

Aemoh
2008-12-22, 02:38 AM
*ponts at Reinholdt*

For fun. Also, noticed I didn't point yet in this game(and a few others) and I don't have time to consider the wagons, so, staying out if it.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-22, 04:37 AM
Must say I agree with Reinholdt here, there is something about Supagoof...

Fostire
2008-12-22, 10:29 AM
I can't decide who to point at, so I'll point randomly
*rolls*
Lex-kat

TRM
2008-12-22, 12:54 PM
Supagoof? Unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-22, 03:36 PM
Attention!

A note on times. Day 3 ends tonight at 8 PM PST, or possibly later. Whenever i get around to updating it. Night 3 will end tomorrow around 8 PM PST or so.

Since tomorrow is the 23rd, and the update wont be until late at night for me. Day 4 starts the 23rd/24th and will be extended until the 27th of December.

I myself will be busy Dec. 24 and 25, as Christmas Eve and Christmas Dinner is at my house, so I have a lot to do.

Just informing you all.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-23, 02:32 AM
all fluff is just that. fluff.

Night falls once more. The people are starting to get ansty. They have had no luck so far.

Wait! what about Supagoof. He has to be a witch! He can do magic! Bushranger cried out.

The village decided amongst themselves a moment before heading to Supagoof's home. The door opened by itself, when knocked upon, and unsettled the villagers. As they filed in, rows of benches could be seen in the living room. The people looked around confused.

Supagoof came down the stairs.

Sit everybody! Sit! The show's about to start!

The crowd looked around unsure. They saw some people sitting, and soon more followed. Soon a silence settled over the crowd.

Ladies and Gentlemens and and witches and warlocks among you! Today, I treat you with a special gift: magic!

He is a witch! Reinholdt cried out.

Shush kitten before i give you a flea bath. Supagoof said as Reinholdt shut his mouth.

Tonight, I shall perform a veriety of magic tricks for your eyes alone!

With that, Supagoof stood on stage, dragging various members from the audience to help him perform tricks. He pulled quarters out of Mustaido's ear. He gave Reinholdt that bath he threatened. He gave The_Rogue_Monk a colored ribbon, which was very long. He made a rabbit dissapear into his hat, and he created pigeons out of nothing.

The crowd "ooohed" and "ahhhhed" at his performance. That is until Supagoof made a mistake.

For my last performace, I shall cut someone in half! You! he points at Lex-kat. Shall be my victim!

The crowd instantly riled up. Shouts and curses could be heard in the room. Supagoof realized his mistake, but knew it was too late to change it. Sighing he said out loud. Behold! The power that is the llama!

And in a puff of smoke, Supagoof dissapeared, and Atreyu stood in his place. The crowed instantly mellowed at the sight of such a cute animal, petted him, and gave him cookies.

Supagoof left out the back door as the crowd ignored him.

Summary:
Supagoof was lynched. He was a villager.
Night 3 Begins and Ends in 24 hours!
Please send in all night actions to me and catseye2121 if you can.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-23, 02:40 AM
Why'd you guys follow my point? I had no reason for it. :smallconfused:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-23, 02:18 PM
front table updated upon request. :smallsmile:

Supagoof
2008-12-23, 09:23 PM
Must say I agree with Reinholdt here, there is something about Supagoof...
There is ALWAYS something about me. :smalltongue: You just can't handle the smexiness. :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-25, 03:56 AM
Lex-kat unlocked her front door. She had a bucket in her hand, and wished to draw some water from the well for her bath. As she approached the well, a hideous cackling laugh could be heard.

Lex-kat turned around and looked into the darkness, but couldnt find anyone. Who's there? she cired out. The laughter could be heard again. Dropping the bucket, Lex-kat ran back to her house and locked the door.

She headed up to her bedroom and closed the door to. Silence settled in around her, but she was too afraid to go to sleep.

Thunk! Lex-kat's head instantly whipped to the window.

Thunk! it came again. Lex-kat peered out the window, but couldnt see anybody. Unlocking it, she opened it and stuck her head out. Hands instantly grabbed her and she was dragged out.

A hideous cackle could be heard as Lex's body lay on the floor.

Aemoh left the town hall, just coming out from a meeting. He walked by a beggar holding a cup out. Aemoh ignored him.

It's not nice to ignore people. the beggar said, his voice icy.

Aemoh paled at the sight of him.

How did you find me!? he asked.

Tell me the names of the others, and I just might let you live.

Aemoh shook his head no.

Well then, I guess we could also go the torture route. he said, smiling slightly.

The villagers woke in the morning, or those that were left. A quick search, discovered Lex's broken body. The strange thing was that the front door was locked, as well as the bedroom. Both doors had to be broken down. And Aemoh had mysteriously gone missing.

Summary:
Lex-kat was killed by the Witches. She was a Villager.
Aemoh was killed by the Warlocks. He was a Mason.
Night Actions Shall be Sent Out Soon.
Day 4 Begins and Ends Dec. 27th 8PM PST!

Boo
2008-12-25, 04:17 AM
Allysian seems like she may be a wolf.

@V: Sorry, it's the name. :smalltongue:

Allysian
2008-12-25, 09:37 AM
It's a he, friend. :smallwink: Eh, I don't find you suspicious, so The Rouge Monk, cause he jumped on a bandwagon the starter didn't even want.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-25, 03:18 PM
Yay!!! I'm dead already. Guess I struck a nerve with that very first point, huh?

Join me for pie.

Aemoh
2008-12-25, 11:38 PM
((Boo! First time I'm a mason and you kill me! Boo! :smalltongue: G'luck Villagers))

Boo
2008-12-26, 03:13 AM
If I weren't intelligent, I'd say you were referring to me. :smalltongue:

Aether
2008-12-26, 03:27 AM
If I weren't intelligent, I'd say you were referring to me. :smalltongue:

Whaaah? Aemoh was killed by the Warlocks..?

Oh, right... Blue Umbrella's avatar has "Boo" in the picture...

:smallannoyed:

The Bushranger
2008-12-26, 10:35 PM
iceddragons.

*gets out the overvoltage cattle prod and starts hunting down the muse*

Selrahc
2008-12-27, 05:45 AM
I think Iceddragons may be a wolf. I mean that is part of the reason I followed the "theory test" yesterday. I don't have anything other than a hunch though.

Reinholdt
2008-12-27, 10:38 AM
iceddragons cause I like knowing the roles of people who nearly got lynched, but didn't.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-27, 04:08 PM
come on people. Only 5 votes? :smallconfused:

Shadowcaller
2008-12-27, 04:22 PM
I just don't know...
Blue Umbrella maybe?

happyturtle
2008-12-27, 06:46 PM
iceddragons

TRM
2008-12-27, 07:05 PM
Bandwagoning alert!

>_>

<_<

Reinholdt

Fostire
2008-12-28, 04:51 PM
I don't like that bandwagon, so I'll point randomly
selrahc

Mustiado
2008-12-28, 07:50 PM
I'll vote for... The Rogue Monk

Allysian
2008-12-29, 07:07 PM
Question for deathslayer: Why is the day phase still going? Shouldnt it be over?

Deathslayer7
2008-12-29, 08:22 PM
it should, but i got busy. It will end today. later on though. :smallsmile:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-30, 02:36 AM
The day ended, and the remaining villagers gathered in the town square. So far, no more withces had been found.

The mob shouted out with mostly a unanimous vote. Iceddragons is a witch. Let's get him!

Iceddragons looked aorund, uncertain of himself, and what to do. I'm not a witch. he said.

Prove it! someone said.

Um, witches melt when water is thrown at them! he said out loud.

The crowd thought this over, and fetched a pail. Soon enough, water was thrown at Iceddragons. Nothing happened.

See? he said. I'm not a witch.

But werent witches tied to a heavy stone and thrown into a lake. someone asked. Those that floated were witches, and those that didn't, were not.

Yeah. I thought that was how it went!

So Iceddragons was dragged to the lake. He went swimming with the fishes.

Summary:
Iceddragons was lynched. He was a villager.
Night Begins and Ends in 24 Hours.
Please send in all night actions.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-01, 05:47 PM
Selrahc sat in her room, thinking. Who shall I kill tonight? she mused to herself.

How about you? a voice piped up. Selrahc's face swivled in time to catch a blast of fire heading at her.

A shield surrounded Selrahc, who was panting at the effoft. A man entered, wearing a cape and smiling slightly. We finally found you. he said.

Selrahc was furios, and let off her own magic at him.

The whole village woke up to shouts and cries. Heading outside, the villagers could see two figures fighting in the sky and flying. No one could make out their faces, as they were too high up.

The villagers watched with awe and fear as a magic duel waged above their heads. Pitchforks and torches and crossbows were gathered and fired at the two, but had little effect.

Look! someone cried out. And indeed, a figure was falling to the ground.

A loud CRASH! could be heard in the woods. The villagers looked back for the other figure, but it was gone.

Searching the woods, it took them hours to find the body. They rejoiced that night and into the next day.

Summary: Selrahc was killed by the Warlocks! He was The Wicked Witch of the East!
Day Begins and Ends in 48 hours. Those who didn't vote during Christmas/New Years will be forgiven, as autolynch counters will be reset.
Night actions shall be sent out shortly.

Allysian
2009-01-01, 08:25 PM
Sweet! The alphas dead! :smallbiggrin: I'd say we're winning now! 1 warlock dead, 1 witch dead AND their alpha!

Shadowcaller
2009-01-01, 08:26 PM
Sweet! The alphas dead! :smallbiggrin: I'd say we're winning now! 1 warlock dead, 1 witch dead AND their alpha!

Really Allysian? People who talk like that often turns up as wolfs.

Aether
2009-01-01, 08:46 PM
Hmmm... and no Night-Kills from my compatriots this night? Aww...

You better get that Victory Pie, because I'm sure not sharing any of my delicious Oh Well, We're Dead Now Napoleon layer cake!!

Well, at least the Witches still have all their abilities available despite our losses...

.... Please tell me at least the Scry was used?

Boo
2009-01-02, 01:12 AM
I have to go with Allysian again.

The Bushranger
2009-01-02, 02:37 AM
Shadowcaller.

Fostire
2009-01-02, 10:45 AM
Allysian. For now.

Allysian
2009-01-02, 11:29 AM
Oh goodness. Only a wolf would manipulate joy into a way to point at someone at random. Sheesh. To try and even the score i'll point at Shadowcaller.

Reinholdt
2009-01-02, 11:36 AM
Hmm. I'm tempted to agree with SC since wolves have actually done so in the past many, many times.

But Allysian is fairly new...

So I don't know.

I'll go with The Bushranger

The Bushranger
2009-01-02, 09:40 PM
Villager counterpoint at Reinholdt!

Deathslayer7
2009-01-05, 01:24 AM
please only vote once, and cross out your old vote.

*cough* BR *cough*

Allysian walked along in the woods, she was feeling might fine today. She wondered who she would spy on tonight.

Hunter 1: "Shhhhhh. I'm going to shoot it with a tranquilizer dart."

Hunter 2: "Wouldn't it be better just to kill it?"

Hunter 1: "Nah. I rather shoot first and ask questions later."

Hunter 2: "But it can give us a lot of info...."

*watches as Hunter 1 charges in shooting and making lots of noise*

15 minutes later

Hunter 2: "Hmmmm. I think you shot it too many times."

Hunter 1: "Quiet and enjoy the feast. Let's bring the game back to town."

Summary:
Allysian was tranquilized to death. She was the Flying Pet Monkey!
The Witches are no more!
Night begins and ends in 24 hours!

Note: both Shadowcaller and Allysian were tied with two votes, but Allysian reached it first.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-05, 01:29 AM
Mustaido, The Rogue Monk and Happyturtle did not post this day. You three must post next day or be autolynched.

The Bushranger
2009-01-05, 01:36 AM
((Gah, sorry...thought the day had changed. Teach me for not paying attention. >_> ))

Boo
2009-01-05, 01:52 AM
*is happy about being right*

Question for deathslayer: Why is the day phase still going? Shouldnt it be over?

Nail in coffin for my suspicions. New players are sometimes anxious to get to the night phase, and this would seem to be a slip up.

Now to figure out the warlocks... I suspect TRM and BR the most right now.

Aether
2009-01-05, 05:10 AM
Allysian was tranquilized to death. She was the Flying Pet Monkey!
The Witches are no more!

Note: both Shadowcaller and Allysian were tied with two votes, but Allysian reached it first.

Oh, what a world! What a world!

Shadowcaller
2009-01-05, 05:35 AM

Not really, Allysian had three votes and I had two votes.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-05, 09:53 AM
I'm back!
...aaaaaaand it's night time.
Greeeeeeeat.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-05, 01:12 PM
Not really, Allysian had three votes and I had two votes.

Bushranger voted twice, and didn't cross out his old vote, so I counted neither of them.

But Allysian still reach 2 first.

Allysian
2009-01-05, 04:39 PM
Awww! I lost. Grr.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-05, 08:45 PM
So what are we going to do tonight?

Same thing we do every night. Kill someone.

Oh. We can't change it up, just for one night?

No. Now go spy on someone and make yourself useful.

Geez. You don't have to be such a pain about it.

Go!

Fine fine. @sshole.

I heard that!

Shut up you two! I'm trying to get some sleep! Blue Umbrella shouted from above.

Damnit. See now you woke him up.

Summary:
Blue Umbrella was targeted by the Warlocks, but baned.
Day 6 starts and Ends in 48 hours.
Night Actions shall be sent out shortly.

Boo
2009-01-05, 09:01 PM
Why t'anks Mista baneh.

*is happeh they proved him innocent*

Dirk Kris
2009-01-06, 09:39 AM
Shadowcaller still seems like a good bet to me.

The Bushranger
2009-01-06, 09:55 AM
Reinholdt.
Only one point today, I promise!

Shadowcaller
2009-01-06, 10:09 AM
Shadowcaller still seems like a good bet to me.

Seems like someone is trying to go back into old tracks since I am a attractive target to bandwagons in this game.

Therefore it seems to me that Dirk Kris is exploting this to get some players to follow.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-06, 10:24 AM
Not really, man. Just been gone for two weeks so I'm totally out of whatever loops have formed. I only saw you get, like, one or two votes yesterday, so I didn't think it was a big deal.

EVERYONE, DON'T FOLLOW MY LEAD. MY POINT IS TOTALLY BLIND AND BASELESS!

Better?

Shadowcaller
2009-01-06, 10:28 AM
Not really, man. Just been gone for two weeks so I'm totally out of whatever loops have formed. I only saw you get, like, one or two votes yesterday, so I didn't think it was a big deal.

EVERYONE, DON'T FOLLOW MY LEAD. MY POINT IS TOTALLY BLIND AND BASELESS!

Better?

Sorry:smalleek:, but I'm just a bit nagged that bandwagons keeps forming around me without any reason at all.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-06, 10:29 AM
Meh, no worries, bro.
I gotcha.

Boo
2009-01-06, 10:36 AM
Oh, hey! I forgot to point today!

Bushranger: Always a Warlock.

TRM
2009-01-06, 03:36 PM
Shadowcaller... no one had followed Dirk's point, until now. :smallconfused:

Shadowcaller
2009-01-06, 04:16 PM
Shadowcaller... no one had followed Dirk's point, until now. :smallconfused:

Well after two three bandwagons have started against you, you start to assume things:smallsigh:.

Murska
2009-01-06, 04:51 PM
Well after two three bandwagons have started against you, you start to assume things:smallsigh:.

What about five? :smallbiggrin: Fears 2

Reinholdt
2009-01-06, 04:52 PM
Bushranger

happyturtle
2009-01-06, 06:09 PM
Bushranger

TRM
2009-01-07, 09:16 AM
I was just teasing Shadowcaller, point reserved.

The Bushranger
2009-01-07, 10:56 AM
"I am not a warlock!"
Actually true.

Fostire
2009-01-07, 11:39 AM
bushranger

Deathslayer7
2009-01-07, 01:25 PM
"I am not a warlock!"
Actually true.

technically your female, so that is a witch. :smallwink:

Deathslayer7
2009-01-07, 10:45 PM
The day came to an end, and the crowd called out Bushranger.

Your a Warlock! the crowd accused. You have white hair! That's not normal. We don't want unnormal people here! So get out of town!

Lots of "Yeah!"' and Get out!" could be heard.

Bushranger pointed at her hair. Come on. Does this actually look like a Warlocks hair to you. I mean come on! Warlocks are male! I'm female!

You should know gender doesn't matter in this game! someone piped out.

In the end though, Bushranger was discriminated against based on hair color.

Summary:
Bushranger was lynched.
(S)he was a villager!
Night Begins and Ends in 24 hours!

Aether
2009-01-07, 10:48 PM
Really old people have grey or white hair...

I guess since the witches have lost, I'll root for the villagers.. if only because I don't want the warlocks to win.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-07, 10:52 PM
>.<

Shush you. :smallannoyed:

The Bushranger
2009-01-08, 02:35 AM
Bugrit! I told 'em! I told 'em! Bugrit! Millenium hand and shrimp!

...yes, Erin's ghost seems to have turned into Foul Ole Ron...

Or maybe instead of a ghost, it's a ghoul?
That would account for the Smell...

:smalltongue:

Boo
2009-01-08, 01:51 PM
I wonder if anyone knows I was pointing randomly...

Well, tomorrow will be another glorious day for lynching, hopefully, warlocks!

Deathslayer7
2009-01-10, 12:29 AM
apoligies for the late update. got distracted. :smallredface:

Dirk Kris entered his house after a long day of farm work. He wiped away the sweat from his forehead. He headed upstairs to take a shower.He turned the water to cool, and sighed as the cold water hit his body.

The stranger opened the door to the bathroom, a light steam rose into his face, but quickly evaporated. He walked unarmed towards Dirk Kris, and hid. Waiting.

Dirk Kris hummed to a song, unaware of the man. He turned off the shower and proceeded to step out, when he was attacked.

Morning came, and they found Dirk Kris's shower bloodied. Too graphic to mention. :smallwink:

Summary:
Dirk Kris was killed by the Warlocks.
He was a villager.
Day Begins and ends in 48 hours!

Boo
2009-01-10, 12:34 AM
Hmm... Lord Rod.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-10, 01:16 AM
for those of you who need it, the first post has been updated with who is alive.

Reinholdt
2009-01-10, 03:11 AM
Reinholdt super analysis mode time.
Presuming there were the same number of warlocks as witches, there are 2 warlocks left and 7 players.
Me
Blue Umbrella
Shadowcaller
Lord Rod
Happyturtle
The_Rogue_Monk
Mustiado

I know I'm not guilty.
And Blue Umbrella is safe because he was baned.
Keep in mind the one warlock killed was Hero 1.0 and he was autolynched, so we don't have much info on a lynch kill to work off of, unfortunately.

So, that said, let's go one at a time:
Shadowcaller-Day 2 was of note in that a bandwagon was against him. Shishnarfne voted for him, which could be bad if he scried SC and was hoping to see the results. Could be nothing though. Later he analyzed SC and sounded unsure, so it's likely he didn't. Though that could have been his attempt at a cover and still really wanted to kill SC. Hard to tell.
Of greater note is that Lord Rod was early and 3rd on the wagon. This indicates to me either that they're both villagers, or they're on opposite teams, one guilty, one not. It is highly unlikely both are wolves.
SC helped push the Supagoof bandwagon. But I found Goof suspicious as well. Possible clue.
A major thing SC has going for him is that he was the first to point out and help rout Allysian. Could be just a clever warlock recognizing the value of trying to find and destroy the other team, though.
I'm leaning towards villager here.

LordRod-Either jumps on bandwagons or rolls completely randomly.
Which from what I recall is completely normal behaviour for LordRod cause I recall finding him suspucious in every game I play with him. Really unsure. I don't know why he'd roll randomly so late in the game though.

Happyturtle-Haven't played very much with her so don't know her playstyle/strategy. Of course this has a lot to do with being new. First two days appeared ignorant and lost. Can be expected from a new person not on a team. Third day didn't vote. Fourth day jumped on wagon with single word. Fifth day didn't vote. Sixth day repeat of Fourth. Could be trying to stay low and undiscovered.

The_Rogue_Monk-Claims it's impossible to analyze points against EDK since everyone points at him anyways which is blatently untrue. Note did not vote the day EDK was killed. Also didn't vote day 5. Or day 6 (well did, then marked it out.) So ought to have been auto'd. Appears to have been flying under the radar for the most part.

Mustiado-Votes EDK first two days. Files for away. Shows back up and points at The Rogue Monk day 4 as something of a throwaway point. Then doesn't vote day 5 or 6. Also should have been auto'd.

Now at this point it should be added that the holidays no doubt screwed things up and made analyzing difficult. Not to mention the lack of an actual warlock lynch. I'm leaning towards lordrod, but that may only be because the other choices weren't around to garner suspicion.

There's one last thing to look at: Night kills from the warlocks. Not my expertise, but seemingly necessary now.
Night 1: No one.
Night 2: Zar Peter.
Night 3: Aemoh.
Night 4: Selrahc.
Night 5: Blue Umbrella.
Night 6: Dirk Kris.

Ok. We start with fairly good players with decent recognition as such, then move to relatively unknown/newer players with unknown amounts of skill. .... Ok fine, I don't know what to make of it. I never look at night kills for a reason. :smallannoyed:

*thinks* Huh. Usually after all that analysis I have something better to say. Someone I usually find really guilty.
But there's no real useful evidence here! :smallsigh: I'm going with LordRod on the basis that at least we know he was always around to send in kills.

happyturtle
2009-01-10, 04:37 AM
Happyturtle-Haven't played very much with her so don't know her playstyle/strategy. Of course this has a lot to do with being new. First two days appeared ignorant and lost. Can be expected from a new person not on a team. Third day didn't vote. Fourth day jumped on wagon with single word. Fifth day didn't vote. Sixth day repeat of Fourth. Could be trying to stay low and undiscovered.

This is my fourth game. (Memesville, Classic, and Fears were the first three, and I was killed night one in Fears, so didn't exactly gain any experience that way.) This being a three team game confused the heck out of me. :smallsigh:

Since I still don't know who the warlocks might be, I'm going to wait and see what other people think.

Fostire
2009-01-10, 11:48 AM
LordRod-Either jumps on bandwagons or rolls completely randomly.
Which from what I recall is completely normal behaviour for LordRod cause I recall finding him suspucious in every game I play with him. Really unsure. I don't know why he'd roll randomly so late in the game though.
In my first game (grave robbers) I jumped on all the bandwagons and that turned out badly for me. So now I try to avoid bandwagons.
All my points are usually random the first couple of days, then they are either based on hunches or to test a theory.
I think the only exception to this on this game was yesterday, when I pointed at BR because I was tired and with a headache and couldn't think of anyone to point so I just joined the wagon.

EDIT:

I'm going with LordRod on the basis that at least we know he was always around to send in kills.
If I recall correctly there wasn't any night kills on day one. Skipping kills on purpose is a bad wolf move on any game, doubly so in this one since they need to kill the other team as well.
If I was a warlock, I wouldn't forget to send in that kill.
The rogue monk on the other hand, didn't point on day 2 it's possible that he was unavailable from the end of day 1 to the end of day 2 (or something like that) and couldn't send in a night kill.

Mustiado
2009-01-10, 02:34 PM
I guess I'll roll with LordRod, because I think we still have one day after this to root out a warlock.

Boo
2009-01-10, 03:00 PM
Combined with Mustiado's leave of absence, and TRM's not pointing, I'd say there's a chance they are both the remaining warlocks.

TRM for now. I never really suspected LR as he was pretty normal acting.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-10, 03:20 PM
I guess I'll roll with LordRod, because I think we still have one day after this to root out a warlock.

Well lets see, two warlocks left (hopefully 1 after this day) 4 non-warlocks with 1 fool (there was a fool in this game right?) 1 baner and maybe some masons and villagers.

LordRod as Reinholdt says, followed almost every wagon in the game and he joined them late too, something that is usually wolf behavior.

Reinholdt
2009-01-10, 03:24 PM
Changing to The_Rogue_Monk for various reasons up to and including everyone who posted after me and their comments.

Mustiado
2009-01-10, 07:27 PM
you know, not everyone's leave of abscense is proof of guilt:smallwink:

happyturtle
2009-01-10, 07:28 PM
Lord Rod

TRM
2009-01-10, 10:43 PM
LordRod.

Because he isn't me; it's really as simple as that. The case against me seems to be based on my absences. The night with no night kill was Night 1; I pointed (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5487388&postcount=68) on Day 1. There were also other warlocks during Night 1; are you saying that I am the only warlock responsible for sending in night kills?

Fostire
2009-01-11, 01:57 PM
LordRod.

Because he isn't me; it's really as simple as that. The case against me seems to be based on my absences. The night with no night kill was Night 1; I pointed (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5487388&postcount=68) on Day 1. There were also other warlocks during Night 1; are you saying that I am the only warlock responsible for sending in night kills?

If we look at the number of witches (and assuming the same number of warlocks) there were only two warlocks and their devil. One of these warlocks was hero 1.0 who got autolynched and was never active.

I'm assuming that hero 1.0 never actually participated in this game and thus there has only been one warlock since the beginning, which means that that person alone is responsible for doing night kills. If that person was unavailable any one night, there wouldn't have been any night kills that night (at least not from the warlocks).

You didn't point day 2, so it is quite possible that you were unavailable from the end of day 1 until sometime after night 1 and therefore didn't get to send in a night kill.

With the seers dead our best chance to find wolves is through vote analysis, and my vote analysis puts you first on my suspicious list.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-11, 10:39 PM
I sent a pm to catseye. Unless he updates, the update will be postponed until tomorrow. Apoligies.

TFT
2009-01-11, 11:17 PM
Day Over!

The group of villagers had grown accustomed to the daily routine of town meetings by now, and the group met together.

Well, I believe that this "villager" is actually a Witch

Warlock

Yes, thats what I meant. Anyways, he was sick during the first days of Witch and Warlock attacks, and that night there was no one killed. That must mean he is a Witch.

...Warlock.

Yes, a Warlock. Aren't you getting tired of correcting us by now?

No.

The accused villager decided there was an easy way to defend himself.

But I did actually meet with you guys, remember? And besides, if I was a warlock, the sickness wouldn't effect me, or I would have cured myself, or another warlock would have killed someone.

Aha!, so you admit you are a Witch!

cough Warlock cough
...What?

No, that was hypothetical, and, quite frankly, you have no evidence. I think you should be the one to die for trying to mislead and confuse us.

The person got quite a bit of support, and they killed him. When they searched his house, they found a crystal ball and a warlock's hat.

LordRod was lynched. He was the Warlock's Devil. Night begins now and ends in about 24 hours.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-12, 09:31 PM
HappyTurtle walked alone in the night. All alone. And a women at that. She never realized the danger associated with women walking home alone at night. As such, she didn't realize that the suspicious-looking man in a dark black cloak with his face covered following her was dangerous.

The man held up a picture of her beloved pet turtle Ree-Ree tied in a leash and blind-folded.

She learned a good leason that day. Never have blackmail on you when your a politician. Or leverage. Because that leads to blackmail in the end.

Summary:
HappyTurtle was killed. She was a Mason!
Day 8 begins and Ends in 48 hours!

happyturtle
2009-01-12, 09:39 PM
Where's that 'congratulations you're dead now' cake at?

Good luck, team, especially my fellow mason. :smallsmile:

Boo
2009-01-12, 09:52 PM
Mustiado or Shadowcaller? Who shall we suppose is the Alpa?

I say Mustiado. What say ye?

Mustiado
2009-01-12, 10:59 PM
I'd say Ye wrong. :smalltongue:

It'd be especially helpful if the mason would step forward?

Shadowcaller
2009-01-13, 04:23 AM
Lets win this game, Mustadio and after I have talked with the masons I know its apparently against the rules to role-claim.

Reinholdt
2009-01-13, 12:23 PM
Mustiado .

Boo
2009-01-13, 01:24 PM
Would it be alright if I revealed everyone's roles right now? I've found out two people's, and I find one of them suspicious.

I don't know Mustiado's, or Shadowcallers.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-13, 01:25 PM
Muuuuuuuuustiaaaaaaaadooooooo!

EDIT:Srsly? How did I miss that?!

Reinholdt
2009-01-13, 01:31 PM
Muuuuuuuuustiaaaaaaaadooooooo!
*looks at player list*
*cough*
Hate to break it to you, but you're, um, no longer living.

Boo
2009-01-13, 02:44 PM
Scratch the rest. Reinholdt and Shadowcaller are the prime suspects. Both have told me (not saying how) that they are the fools.

I'm going to say Reinholdt right now. I told Reinholdt my role at the beginning of the game, and he told me he was the fool. I don't think the seer was dead by then, so I'm willing to bet he was lying.

If I'm wrong, then tomorrow we lynch Shadowcaller.

Reinholdt
2009-01-13, 02:50 PM
I've got a better idea. How about lynching Shadowcaller and if he's not it, then lynch me tomorrow?

Shadowcaller has been on nearly everyone's list from what I can tell.

Boo
2009-01-13, 02:57 PM
Go ahead. There's two choices, and I don't care either way since I know the wolves are going to lose.

Mustiado
2009-01-13, 04:48 PM
This is very unorthodox, but.

Mustiado

The vote is already against me. I'm going back into the Hospital. I doubt I'm going to be able to affect the outcome, and if we accidentally lynch a villager here, it could give the wolves teh chance they need to win this due to an inactive villager.

Alright then. Hope you're right.

Shadowcaller

Reinholdt
2009-01-13, 04:55 PM
Nah, Mustiado. I'm now 100% sure SC is the last warlock. Vote for him and make things easier for everyone. There's only 5 people here so every vote counts.

Boo
2009-01-13, 04:57 PM
Shadowcaller, because I'd rather not have two fools tomorrow.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-13, 04:59 PM
This is very unorthodox, but.

Mustiado

The vote is already against me. I'm going back into the Hospital. I doubt I'm going to be able to affect the outcome, and if we accidentally lynch a villager here, it could give the wolves teh chance they need to win this due to an inactive villager.

Well technically there is only one vote against you, mine... and if Reinholdt claims to be the fool there can only be one option Reinholdt.

TRM
2009-01-13, 09:18 PM
Shadowcaller.

I know that happyturtle told Shadowcaller her role before she died (she and I were talking before she was night killed); I doubt she would have told me, but as far as I know she wasn't in contact with Mustiado at any point.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-13, 11:53 PM
*cues jeopardy theme music*

24 hours leftish :smallamused:

Shadowcaller
2009-01-14, 02:04 AM
Shadowcaller.

I know that happyturtle told Shadowcaller her role before she died (she and I were talking before she was night killed); I doubt she would have told me, but as far as I know she wasn't in contact with Mustiado at any point.

I already told Reinholdt my role but that logic is not something I would use this late in the game. Happyturtle was the last person that voted for TRM.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-14, 10:52 PM
All right. Game over. Ending will be up soon. :smallbiggrin:

Fostire
2009-01-14, 11:03 PM
:smallsigh: so close

TRM
2009-01-14, 11:23 PM
I already told Reinholdt my role but that logic is not something I would use this late in the game. Happyturtle was the last person that voted for TRM.
It appears that you've lost, but happyturtle actually voted for LordRod during the last day phase.

Assuming you're the alpha, I should let you know that killing happyturtle was quite the mistake. Because some of us knew that she had told you her role. I suppose you would have killed me next?

(And I think that logic is just fine. It was risky, but it was the only evidence that I had).

((The game is over, right?))

Deathslayer7
2009-01-14, 11:28 PM
yes it is over. :smallsmile: will type the ending up right now.

Fostire
2009-01-14, 11:33 PM
@BU: Did you bane yourself the entire game?, were you just lucky? or did you know you were getting killed that day?

Murska
2009-01-14, 11:33 PM
Hah. Now that the game is over, I can post this:

You should feel proud. Shadowcaller wanted to kill you, but you weren't a part of the game. :smallamused:

Hehehehe. :smallbiggrin:

Curse you Murska!

You sign up to every game but this one?! Now missed a night kill:smallsigh:.

So yeah, you all would've lost without me! :smallbiggrin:

I'll let Shadowcaller do his rant now.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-14, 11:37 PM
Reinholdt, the village idiot pointed at Shadowcaller. He's the last remaining warlock! I just know it!

How do you know that? The Rogue Monk asked, wearing his officail badge "I'm A Mason."

I spyed on him! I saw him use his voodoo magic during the night. And he wanted to kill people!

You knew all along he was a Warlock, and you didn't say anything!? Mustaido yelled at him.

I wasn't sure. Reinholdt said with his ears pointing down.

Enough. Blue Umbrella said. It is time to get rid of Shadowcaller. he said, rolling up his sleeves and pulling out his wand.

But your a Warlock too! Shadowcaller said. LordRod scried you.

My goood fellow. I'm a wizard, not a Warlock. There is a difference.

So the mob cornered Shadowcaller, and soon he was kicked out of town. He swore vengeance on them all, as most evil people do who were outwitted. They celebrated into the night and the next day. No more Witches or Warlocks! Boy were they happy.

The celebration was a bit light though, since only BU, TRM, Mustaido, and Reinholdt were alive. They got to know each other pretty well. :smallwink:

The Roles!
{table=head]Number|Player|Role|Died
1|Reinholdt|Village Idiot|Survived
2|Blue Umbrella|The OZ aka Baner|Survived
3|Aether|Witch|Lynched Day 1
4|iceddargons|Villager|Lynched Day4
5|Lex-kat|Villager|killed night 3
6|ShadowCaller|Alpha Warlock|lynched the last day
7|Banjo1985|villager|auto-lynched day 2
8|Aemoh|Mason|killed night 3
9|Emperor DemonKing|Villager|lynched day 2
10|Dirk Kris|Villager|killed night 6
11|The Bushranger|Villager|lynched Day 6
12|Supagoof|villager|lynched day 3
13|Shishnarfne|Seer|killed night 2
14|LordRod|Warlock Devil|lynched day 7
15|Zar Peter|villager|killed night 2
16|HappyTurtle|Mason|killed night 7
17|Selrahc|The Wicked Witch of the East|killed night 4
18|The_Rogue_Monk|Mason|survived
19|Mustiado|Villager|Survived
20|Hero 1.0|Warlock|autolynched day 2
21|Allysian|Flying Pet Monkey|lynched day 5
[/table]

Reinholdt
2009-01-14, 11:41 PM
Yay! Made it through the whole game as that awesome village idiot from the first narration! :smallbiggrin: (I loved that part). We won!

Heh. One thing I don't get is that SC said they had Lord Rod scry me as a villager. :smallconfused:

Great game deathslayer! :smallsmile:

Deathslayer7
2009-01-14, 11:41 PM
So survey time, to help me improve!

Did you enjoy the game as a whole?

Was the game balanced?

Did you enjoy the narrations? If no, how can they be better.

Would you like to see a sequel?

What, if any, changes would you like to see?

Deathslayer7
2009-01-14, 11:42 PM
Yay! Made it through the whole game as that awesome village idiot from the first narration! :smallbiggrin: (I loved that part). We won!

Heh. One thing I don't get is that SC said they had Lord Rod scry me as a villager. :smallconfused:

Great game deathslayer! :smallsmile:

either i might have messed up there, or they tried tricking you. :smalltongue:

Boo
2009-01-15, 01:23 AM
I'm very glad that the Wizard of Oz survived since I've always thought he was awesome. :smalltongue: And should I find it strange how I'm usually the odd characters in most WW games I join? Joker, Anonymous, Wizard of Oz, and I'm sure there's one or two others.

Yes. Fun, and full of my mistakes. :smalltongue:

Was the game balanced?

I would think so. Next time we would need more players, though.

Overall good read, but if you made it longer you could include more jokes and the like.

Yes'm

I would like to see more players participate. Besides that, I can't think of anything. The two wolf factions is always fun for me.

happyturtle
2009-01-15, 06:54 AM

Not until the end, when there were only two factions left. I was lost through the whole first part of the game.

Was the game balanced?

No idea.

The narrations were fun. You're a good writer. :smallsmile:

I don't know if I'd join a three side game again. Or maybe not till I have some more experience.

I didn't like this rule:

You are not Allowed to Say what your Role is. This is to prevent a network from forming against the wolves.

In fact, I dislike it enough that I wouldn't have joined the game if it had been in the recruiting post originally, but it wasn't added until game started. All the politics around role claiming and whether or not you trust the person making the claim is fun. Also, I thought for most of the game that I wasn't even allowed to tell anyone my role privately, which made me feel that the only advantage to being a mason was knowing that there were two other people who wouldn't point at me.

Finally TRM suggested we ask you for clarification, and you said it was okay to role-claim privately. I had more fun after that.

I like Haruki's version better, where it's against the rules to swap role PM's, but you can claim whatever role you want in the thread or privately.

=================

End game stuff: SC PM'd me on the day we lynched Rod to try and raise my suspicion against TRM. Since I knew TRM was innocent, this didn't work. I knew outing us to him was risky, but we were pretty close to losing TRM (and worse, wasting a lynch) so I felt it was a justified risk. I actually talked more to Reinholdt and SC towards the end than TRM, because I don't have TRM on msn.

This is the first werewolf game I've played that's actually finished, so I'd appreciate any advice or critiques that anyone has for me. :smallsmile:

Murska
2009-01-15, 07:24 AM
Apparently Shadowcaller's team scried Reinholdt as a villager, which made him claim fool since he concluded that there can't be a fool in the game then.

TRM
2009-01-15, 09:23 AM
edit: Good game everyone! I have the sneaky suspicion that Blue Umbrella and Reinholdt were more useful than I was, but I still enjoyed the final two days/nights.

Yes, though I wasn't active until there were roughly 8 people left—and I think I should have been autolynched earlier...

Was the game balanced?
As far as I could tell.

Yes.

Yes please.

I didn't like the rule No Role-Claiming rule. What was the reasoning behind it again?

Fostire
2009-01-15, 10:12 AM

Yep,

I'll scry reinholdt tonight.

you scry Reinholdt as a villager.

This really screwed up my analysis since I thought that TRM would be the fool, and not a mason. If I had known that, I wouldn't have tried to get him lynched instead of me :smallsigh:

@shadowcaller: apparently allysian had scried me before we killed him, and he had also figured out you were the alpha

Boo
2009-01-15, 11:06 AM
Yeah, by the end of the game everyone PM'd me some sort of role information.

I told Reinholdt right off the bat that I was the baner just to see what he'd do. Then TRM contacted me after I baned myself from a night kill. After that, Mustiado PM'd me about having a mason step forward (and let's be honest, that's really suspicious). It wasn't until SC told me he was the fool that I figured, hey! Evil is afoot!

I was never really suspicious of Reinholdt, even when I pointed at him. I just wanted to see how fast SC would follow, and how. Plus, I annoyed the kitty. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2009-01-15, 11:14 AM
^ Bah! How dare you! Being clever and such! :smalltongue:

I had talked to Happy before she died and eliminated the choices down to Mustiado and Shadowcaller. Since we had time to lynch them both, I knew the game was in the bag regardless.

Let it be known that I stopped scrying after the third night or something. Maybe that's why you saw me as a villager.

*Is giving deathslayer an out.*

The Bushranger
2009-01-15, 12:17 PM
I had a fun time. :smallbiggrin: