PDA

View Full Version : Fall/Winter NPC Portrait Contest

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-12-01, 09:49 PM
Fall/Winter NPC Portrait Contest

For this contest the participants are going to not only design an NPC, they’re going to create a portrait of that NPC as well. What style of art used is up to each contestant, as is the kind of character. There are separate awards for both art and design, as well as a few general awards. Check out the rules below, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Specific Rules:
1) Each NPC must include some element that gives them an Autumn or Winter theme. Exactly what that element is, you get to decide, but it should be obvious to anyone reading the entry.

2) Please restrict yourself to OGL elements, particularly the SRD, as much as possible.

3) NPCs should be between Challenge Rating (CR) 1 and Challenge Rating (CR) 20. Please refer to the Advance Monster Challenge Rating (http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/35/theraven_stephenh/monsters/ADVANCED_MONSTER_CHALLENGE_RATING.html) rules for complex NPCs.

4) Each entry should include an introduction (flavor text), character biography and description, statistics block, and, of course, the portrait. Please italicize flavor text.

5) Statistics blocks should follow Wizards of the Coasts standard format; a template is supplied below. You can find examples of NPCs presented in this template here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20051130a) and elsewhere on WotC’s D&D site.

<NAME> (CR X)
<Race Class Level>
<Alignment Size Type>
Init +X
Senses <list any & all senses - ie, low-light vision, blindsense, darkvision, etc; include ranges when applicable>, Listen +X, Spot +X
Aura <list aura types>
Languages <list all languages known, plus any other communication modes>
[hr]
AC X, Touch X, Flat-footed X
hp X (X HD)
Immune <list any immunities>
Resist <list any resistances - ie, acid 20, or special bonuses to saves>
SR X
DR X/<type to overcome>
Fort +X, Ref +X, Will +X
Weakness <list any special weaknesses - like light sensitivity>
[hr]
Speed X ft. (X squares) <list all movement types creature has>
Melee <weapon> +X (<dmg>/<crit>) or
Ranged <weapon> +X (<dmg>/<crit>)
<list by full attack - if creature has very divergent attack modifier - ie, TWF - or multiple attack forms, list attack modes seperately>
Space Xft. <omit for creatures that take up only a 5ft. square>
Reach Xft. <omit for creatures that take have only a 5ft. reach>
Base Atk +X; Grp +X <grapple>
Attack Options <special abilities to modify normal attack numbers, like Favored Enemy, Power Attack, smite abilities, trip, etc. if the attack option requires unusual modifiers - like Bull Rush - list them in parantheses afterwards>
Special Actions <special attacks the creature can make in place of its normal attack routine>
Combat Gear <items the creature can use during combat - potions, wands, scrolls>
Spells/Powers Known CL X, PP X, <list spells/powers from highest level to lowest; put spell level before each section of list - Xth:; include pertinent saves/attack mods in parantheses after spell, or PP cost/cost to improve> <list only for sorcerers or psionic casters>
Spells Prepared CL X, <list spells highest level to lowest; put spell level before each section of list - Xth:; include pertinent saves/attack mods in parantheses after spell; mark Domain spells with a D> <list only for casters that prepare spells>
Deity <deity's name>; Domains <list domains>
Spell-Like/Power-Like Abilities <list abilities, CL for ability, attack mods, saves>
[hr]
Abilities Srt X, Dex X, Con X, Int X, Wis X, Cha X
Special Qualities <any abilities not yet listed; usually class abilities or abilities not directly relevant to combat>
Feats <list all feats, including those already mentioned; mark bonus feats with a B>
Skills <list all skills creature has ranks in, and those racial, synergy, or other modifiers apply to as well; do not list Listen and Spot again>
Possessions combat gear plus <anything not already listed>
Spellbook spells prepared plus <the list of spells in the creature's spellbook>
<explain any unusual special abilities or unusual modifiers at this point; ideally, star the affected stat and then explain here. Common example would be if a creature gets a major bonus to a skill under certain conditions>

A few notes: Omit any section that doesn't apply to the NPC/creature (eg. Spells Prepared, SR, and Special Qualities for your average human fighter). Don't list anything twice unless it says otherwise - you don't need to list "masterwork longsword" in Possessions if it's already mentioned in the attack section. Feats are an exception. If an ability simply modifies some other stat - eg. increases speed, makes a skill a class skill, or gives a bonus to something at all times, don't include it under SQ - its affects are already factored in.

6) Each new entry should have a thread started on the contests board with [PORTRAIT] at the start of the title.

7)The contest starts as soon as this thread is posted, December 1st, And entries will be locked and final on January 4th at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (5:00 PM UTC/GMT.) (EDIT: This time has been modified.)

8) Please post to the entries thread (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Contests;action=display;num=11334880 63) when your entry is done, and no earlier.

9) Follow all the guidelines in the contest guide (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Contests;action=display;num=11247707 71).

10) Have fun! And be creative!

Categories
Art
Best Realistic/Comic Art
Best Anime/Manga Art
Best Stick Figure Art
Best Computer Rendered Art
Best Other Art
Best Interpretation of the Character
NPC Design
Best Ally
Best Adversary
Best Character Bio
Best Low Level Character (CR 1-5)
Best Low-Mid Level Character (CR 6-10
Best High-Mid Level Character (CR 11-15
Best High Level Character (CR 16-20)
General
Funniest Character
Best Overall
Gorby’s Seal of Approval

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-12-01, 10:40 PM
To answer a question...

Vorpal Tribble: Would 'artic' count as 'winter'? Such as an NPC from the far north?
Yes, an arctic creature could count as a winter related theme (cold and all), and is a perfectly fine theme.

I didn't want to get to specific in the main post, because I want to encourage creativity in theme.

Everyman
2005-12-02, 12:03 AM
How should ability scores be decided? Are we going point-buy, rollin' them, or using a set of numbers?

Thanks much.

Samiam303
2005-12-02, 12:19 AM
It's an NPC. The DM can assign whatever stats he/she wants to, and probably will. ;)

EDIT: If I'm wrong, which I probably am, please correct me. This is just my interpritation.

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-12-02, 12:30 AM
It's preferred that you use the elite array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8), but you can assign ability scores as you desire if your concept requires it.

LeifVignirsson
2005-12-02, 12:35 AM
Here is a good question. There character I am going to post is an "evolved" white dragon (at this point he would be evolving) and uses polymoprh to revert to the way he looked before starting to change... Do we need to do two seperate artwork entries for that?

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-12-02, 12:39 AM
Whatever he looks like normally would be fine. As long as the portrait depicts the NPC in question, I'm not going to quibble too much.

Rykounagin
2005-12-02, 01:29 AM
Portrait contest yes, but just wondering (from the categories): Do you HAVE to have a drawn portrait or can you just make the character?

Phasm
2005-12-02, 02:03 AM
Arrrgh! I have all the artistic talent of a chimpanzee!

Question: Can we use a pic from another source (crediting said source, of course) and just enter in the NPC Design categories? My sister is an awesome artist, and pretty obliging about requests once she's out of school for Christmas, but she is not Phasm.

Omniplex
2005-12-02, 02:11 AM
Can two people do one together? A freind of mine, who is fairly inexperianced with D&D, but a good artist recently joined the boards, and we were thinking about doing one where I create the stats for the character, while he makes the portrait.

Sucros
2005-12-02, 04:34 AM
Neat contest idea! I'm already getting started. Say a member didn't want to (or isn't at all capable enough to) make a portrait of their NPC, could they get another board member to fill in the art, and have that member get the credit for any subsequent awards?

... I suck at art...

[Edit: Curses, beat me to it!]

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-12-02, 12:09 PM
Answers:
1) You must have a portrait to enter.
2) You may not use existing art, even with credit. Part of the contest is to create new art as well.
3) Normally team entries aren't allowed, but I'll consider making a special exception for this contest. If I do, the split must be that one person does the statistical portion and one does the portrait. I'll get back to you on this in particular.

SilverElf4
2005-12-02, 12:28 PM
Can an art program such as Hero Machine be used for the portrait portion?

heretic
2005-12-02, 10:47 PM
Seems we have about eight entries which have yet to do...everything!

People, your entry will have a greater impact if you post quite big chunks of info at a time. The people reading the entries as they come out will see yours only as "Space reserved for X" and then not look at it again. Later on when it's time to vote, the entries posted with the most complete information during the first few days/hours of their existance will be remembered the best.

The exception of course, is when you have multiple contest victories under your belt and are simply building anticipation. *cough* Glyphstone *cough* *cough* ;)

Wukei
2005-12-02, 10:54 PM
I'm sorry, but I doubt Glyphstone could beat me in the manga department...Avi's just so sexy. But I'm thinking I might draw him in all three forms and kick out the old pic.

Gorby: Can we use different portrait styles under the same contest? (IE stick figures, manga, and western art style, etc?)

The Glyphstone
2005-12-03, 11:06 AM
Beat you in the manga department? I can't even DRAW! (any note/remember my (brief) attempt at a handmade stone golem stickvatar?).

I'm actually outsourcing for my entry's art, at least my first one - aiming for the Funniest Entry, if nobody guessed yet - one of my friends recently joined the boards, quite good at drawing.

Wukei
2005-12-03, 11:18 AM
You're really good. I have no doubt that ANYONE would beat me at the information of the character. However, you'd be honest and say you're really good at the info department, and I have to say that I wouldn't have even considered being in the contest were it not for the drawing part.

The Glyphstone
2005-12-03, 11:30 AM
hmmmmm...diabolical scheming afoot....one collaborated ultimate entry of DOOM...?

It is your Destiny! Join me, and together we shall Rule the Playground as Writer and Artist!!! ;D :D

On second thought, not as much fun. :)

Wukei
2005-12-03, 11:41 AM
Hey, I wouldn't mind. But you already have an artist, from the sound of things.

(Really, I wouldn't mind dropping mine. The only good thing about it is the art...bad entry.)

The Glyphstone
2005-12-03, 11:43 AM
Actually, I was only half kidding. I haven't even talked to him yet...and he doesn't log in very often.

I'll get back to you by Tuesday or so, after seeing if he's got the time for it. And what kind of weapon would Santa fight with, anyway?

Rykounagin
2005-12-03, 12:52 PM
I'm sorry, but I doubt Glyphstone could beat me in the manga department...Avi's just so sexy. But I'm thinking I might draw him in all three forms and kick out the old pic.

Gorby: Can we use different portrait styles under the same contest? (IE stick figures, manga, and western art style, etc?)
Just remember, Manga is oft not considered art by westerners.

Wukei
2005-12-03, 12:57 PM
That's why there are several different styles.

Art

Best Realistic/Comic Art

Best Anime/Manga Art

Best Stick Figure Art

Best Computer Rendered Art

Best Other Art

Best Interpretation of the Character

The Vorpal Tribble
2005-12-03, 01:14 PM
Manga is oft not considered art by westerners.
;D

Ragnarok
2005-12-03, 06:29 PM
Is anyone here familiar with 8-bit theater? Of course you are. Could I do my NPC like that? I mean, pixilated and semi-abstract.

Sucros
2005-12-03, 09:40 PM
I don't see why not. That's what the "other" category is there for. the only problem is you'll be competing with ME for the other category, once I build up the courage to put my wonderful chef d'oevre online.

Ragnarok
2005-12-03, 09:46 PM
I just finished it... but it will take me a week to mail it to my grandparents and they can scan it and mail it back (I did it on my non-internet-connected PC laptop, while all my internet connected ones are Macs).

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-12-04, 01:26 AM
A few things:

1) No, you cannot use Hero Machine or a similar programs to make your character portrait. By similar programs I mean those that have pre-made art that you simply select and modify the color of. The portrait must be a new, original piece of art.

2) One portrait per entry, please.

Phasm
2005-12-04, 03:17 AM
Does photography count as art? I may not be able to draw, but I can sew! I've got an idea involving a doll, a costume, and Photoshop. Or maybe even a live model... probably have to go try on the outfit and take the base pic at a store, though.

The Glyphstone
2005-12-04, 07:16 AM
For the character itself.... can we use Gestalt? It doesn't really alter the ECL, but it is designed for a game with fewer characters.

Wooz
2005-12-05, 09:45 AM
I'd enter but I'm just waaaaaay to lazy to do all that little work ;)

heretic
2005-12-05, 11:04 AM
Wukei asked this first here (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Contests;action=display;num=11335487 87), but does the artist have to be from these boards?

The Vorpal Tribble
2005-12-05, 02:58 PM
Aye, I'd like to know as well... though I swear that portrait is growing on me till I'd hate to part with it :'(

triffid
2005-12-05, 09:57 PM
Does "Computer Rendered" apply only to 3D-rendering, or to any digital art? It might not be important right now, but I'm not clear on that one.

Vaynor
2005-12-06, 09:15 PM
Wait, can you have a crappy drawing but still win because they are separate awards? Because that would be cool, I have a good idea for a character but I'm a crappy artist.

Sucros
2005-12-06, 11:33 PM
Am I the only one who opted for fall instead of winter? If so, that'd be incredibly ironic, as my players have commented on my propensity for using cold creatures.

The Vorpal Tribble
2005-12-06, 11:37 PM
Well, for one an autumn characters requires a bit more thought ;)

I chose my fellow because I was already working on him anyways and thought I might kill two birds with one stone.

Sucros
2005-12-07, 04:44 PM
I know, autumn doesn't have an associated energy type.

For me, that actually made it easier. I just thought of what autumn represented, and then came up with a background and stats to flesh out those traits.

The Vorpal Tribble
2005-12-07, 04:46 PM
I know, autumn doesn't have an associated energy type.
*guffaws*

I need to add that to my list of D&D quotes ;D

Ragnarok
2005-12-07, 07:39 PM
RRR! Stupid having-to-rely-on-my-grandparents-to-scan-my-picture! That's it, I'm buying a scanner now. >:(

Phasm
2005-12-08, 01:41 AM
Am I the only one who opted for fall instead of winter?

Well, I tried to come up with an autumn NPC... but a winter one intruded, and she was incredibly cool. (Hee! ;) ) She's in the High-Level-I-Can-Kick-Your-Rear-Before-Breakfast category, and I have finals, so she isn't quite done yet. If I can get an artistic friend to register and draw me a pic, I might have a chance. Otherwise I have to rely on my own crappy skills, which simply will not do this character justice. ::sigh::

Nemglan
2005-12-08, 02:44 AM
I'm looking to enter something a little more unique - do our NPCs necessarily need to have a race? Or a class, for that matter?

Edit: I just found a race that can be made to suit, so it's not a problem for me anymore.

Sucros
2005-12-08, 04:17 AM
Otherwise I have to rely on my own crappy skills, which simply will not do this character justice. ::sigh::
If I can do it, you can do it.

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-12-08, 08:00 PM
More questions to answer, and some adjustments to the rules.

Q&A:
1) What about photographs?
- Photographs are fine, they fall under "Other" (as would, say, sculptures)

2) What about gestalt?
- Gestalt is in the OGL, so I'm not going to disallow it; but I would strongly discourage it. The idea is to make characters usable for as many DMs as possible, so the closer you stick to Core rules, the better.

3) What does computer generated art mean?
- I was mainly imagining 3-d rendering; most other art generated by computer is essentially computer-aided (eg. the OotS comic is computer-aided stick figure art). If your computer art doesn't fit any of the other categories (besides "Other"), then it would fit into that category as well.

Rules
Art - As a reminder, no matter what kind of art it is, it must be original. You can't use someone else's image, even with permission. Anyone caught using non-original art will have that piece of art removed from their entry (which means it no longer qualifies for the contest), and may have the entry dq'd entirely depending on the situation (mainly, putting a removed piece of art back up or replacing it with another piece of non-original art).

CR vs ECL - After looking things over, I'm going to change the contets so that you can have an NPC from CR 1 to CR 20, rather than ECL 1-20. This allows some greater range of options for NPCs (such as using more powerful creatures that would otherwise push a concept past the ECL limit). Plus, there's been confusion about how ECL works. Please read the rules about Advanced Monster Challenge Rating (http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/35/theraven_stephenh/monsters/ADVANCED_MONSTER_CHALLENGE_RATING.html) carefully.

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-12-08, 08:38 PM
Team Entries
There have been a lot of questions about multiple people working on an entry - having another forum goer, or even someone who isn't on these forms do the art for an NPC, primarily. After due consideration of the pros and the cons, and consulting with those who have run contests here before, I have come to a final decision on this.

Team entries are not allowed. You may ask for help and critiques from others before and after you post your entry, but you must create your entry yourself. If someone makes a suggestion, you're free to include it, but as seen in previous contests, the final product should still predominantly be the work of a single poster.

This includes the art. This contest was specifically designed so that those skilled in art but not in NPC design would have a good chance to win certain awards, and those skilled in NPC design but not in art would have a good chance to win others. Furthermore, there are a very large number of art choices. Drawing, painting, digital art, photography, sculpture, pretty much anything - you could even, say, sew a costume for a doll and take a picture of that. I understand the concern of some that they lack artistic skills, but not everyone can make an interesting, statistically and role-play viable NPC either.

[hr]
I apologize if anyone has been looking into getting art from elsewhere; I literally have been thinking about this since the question was asked back on the 2nd.

As a side note to a recent question, even had I chosen to allow team entries, I would not have allowed art from those who are not members of this forum, as it would have made the award process very confusing (the artist of the piece would have been awarded any wins in the art categories, not the designer of the NPC).

The Vorpal Tribble
2005-12-08, 10:07 PM
Guess I'm out then...

DarkMonkey
2005-12-08, 10:12 PM
Hey Gorby, is it ok if we have more than one picture for an entry, each in a different style?

Wukei
2005-12-08, 10:21 PM
I've already asked that question:

A few things:

1) No, you cannot use Hero Machine or a similar programs to make your character portrait. By similar programs I mean those that have pre-made art that you simply select and modify the color of. The portrait must be a new, original piece of art.

2) One portrait per entry, please.

DarkMonkey
2005-12-08, 11:57 PM
Oh, ok then (curses)

Vaynor
2005-12-09, 12:06 AM
But, does the portrait have to be good for you to get an award? I suck at drawing but I have a good character concept.

heretic
2005-12-09, 10:57 AM
No it doesn't. The awards stand alone and as long as you have a portrait, then you are eligible.

VT, you should just throw something artsy together and go for the game mechanic and roleplaying prizes. Although if you really want out, that only increases my chance of winning something, especially since our entries are in the same CR bracket. ;)

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-12-09, 11:33 PM
A few things:

1) The art awards and the design awards will be assessed independently - that is, you could have a terrible portrait and still win design awards, or have a very basic design and a great portrait and win art awards.

2) You can have multiple pieces of art in your entry thread, but only the first posted image by the contestant will be considered for voting (preferably this should be in the first post). Extra pieces of art are bonus, and will not be considered in judging. You can even include art by others in this case (again, anything violating copyright laws will draw my wrath).

3) After this contest, I'm going to make this an official rule, but PLEASE don't start an entry thread until you have something substantive to put in it. A thread that reads "space reserved for an evil animated snowman" is just annoying. I always end up locking 3-4 threads of that kind at the end of a contest. Next contest, I will be removing threads like that when they appear. You don't have to "reserve" space - in fact, doing so just clutters up the board and makes it hard to find entries that actually include some work. Starting a partially completed entry thread is fine, just so long as you have something there.

Quick Tip: Rather than post immediately, work in a text file of some sort first, so you have a backup, and can perform niceties like spell-checking more easily. This also means you can just save the file to your personal computer, rather than having to start a thread (especially the thread type I mentioned above – if all you have so far is a thesis statement, put it in a .txt file on your desktop, not in a thread).

Wukei
2005-12-10, 12:05 AM
So..question: Doing something like I did (with the complete beginning paragraph to give an idea of the character before set stats are put up) does that count as "reserving a space"? I did it mostly to get the idea written down before I lost it in my head, and I wasn't on my computer at the time...
so...I really couldn't do it in wordpad, you know?

SilverElf4
2005-12-10, 12:48 AM
Grrrrr...can I request that your next contest not have requirements beyond a willingness to design something? It's really irritating that I waited a month for this to get restarted, and now will be waiting another month for a contest I can actually enter. :P

Wukei
2005-12-10, 01:23 AM
Silverelf...enter the worst drawing possible and you still have a chance at the construction of the character itself. It just gives us artists a chance to win something as well. You're being awfully greedy by saying "don't do art. us real contestants don't want to have to draw a bad drawing so that we can 'complete' an entry."

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-12-10, 04:09 AM
So..question: Doing something like I did (with the complete beginning paragraph to give an idea of the character before set stats are put up) does that count as "reserving a space"? I did it mostly to get the idea written down before I lost it in my head, and I wasn't on my computer at the time...
so...I really couldn't do it in wordpad, you know?
Posting flavor text or a general description is posting something substantive. What I'm referring to are the threads that state something along the lines of "this space reserved for an evil animated snowman" or "coming soon - an evil animated snowman." Basically, threads that are started that only include a one-sentence or so thesis statement about the entry.

Grrrrr...can I request that your next contest not have requirements beyond a willingness to design something? It's really irritating that I waited a month for this to get restarted, and now will be waiting another month for a contest I can actually enter. :P
This isn't really the thread for discussing this - Contest Ideas would have been better. However, I will address this in brief.

It is my opinion that none of the contests have ever been about just "the willingness to design something" - all of them have been designed to stretch the bounds of creativity. If you're poor at art and good at design, think of the art portion as what's stretching you (because honestly even the theme isn't difficult to work with for the design side), and vice versa if you're better at art. This one is different only in the way it does that. My best advice? Get creative and think outside the box. One contestant is going to take a picture of someone in a costume she's sewing for the portrait portion. Digital art in various forms, photographs, sculpture, knitting - as long as you end up with some representation of your NPC, it's all good.

Moreover, published gaming materials often do include illustration, so this is part and parcel to the whole process of design and publication. I am aware that the designers and the artists are often not one and the same in professionally published works - but that is why this contest has been set up the way it has, with seperate awards for design and art. As has been stated, only 3 awards judge an entry on both criteria - and one of those is the staff award.

We can't please everyone all the time with the contests, as the past has proven, so we look for the most interesting ideas, things we haven't tried before. And, in perfect honesty, we take care to set the contests up so everyone can take a crack at them. In this contest, a black and white stick figure in MS Paint is enough to meet the entry qualifications. The same is true on the design side - a human first level fighter gets you in. So, to be brutally honest, the only thing preventing anyone from entering is themselves.

Sucros
2005-12-10, 03:15 PM
I entered what looked like a elementary school art project, and I think that made it a bit fun. The artists have never had an art component that helps them, so I don't mind in the slightest. It still has a design component, and that's what I entered for (ALthough i think I'm currently the only one who qualifies for "other" art :P).

Ragnarok
2005-12-10, 04:02 PM
I'm either CG or Other, so not really the only one, just the only full one. (I'm a half.)

SilverElf4
2005-12-11, 02:49 AM
It is my opinion that none of the contests have ever been about just "the willingness to design something" - all of them have been designed to stretch the bounds of creativity. If you're poor at art and good at design, think of the art portion as what's stretching you...

Your post makes it sound like this section of the boards is a Training Ground for Future Game Designers. I'm not looking to be stretched or to go into game design, just to have fun. That being the case, I'll bow out with whatever little shreds of dignity I have left and just post my creativity over in the Gaming section (actuall, I already did). 8)

So, to be brutally honest, the only thing preventing anyone from entering is themselves.

I laughed when I read this. Of course I am what is preventing me from entering, that should have been obvious from the first post. ;)

Thanks for taking the space out of this thread to answer my questions Gorbash, I probably sound a bit bitter/dissapointed, but I do appreciate your willingness to address the issue and the time you took to offer up a detailed reply.

triffid
2005-12-11, 05:39 AM
Hey, I've been driven absolutely up the wall trying to get myself into a wintry/autumnal frame of mind when it's just turned into glorious sunny summer, and I think I can still see bits of the SRD when I close my eyes, but now I have an idea and I can do something.

And you can bet I'm so much more pleased about that than I'd be if I'd just had to think "Hmm, I'd like to draw a lizard man." (I'm doing that on my own time, instead. ;D )

nathkry
2005-12-14, 04:50 PM
would halloween fit into the autumn category for a theme ???

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-12-14, 05:13 PM
would halloween fit into the autumn category for a theme ???
Works for me.

Gorbash Kazdar
2006-01-03, 10:35 PM
Because of some personal matters I have to take care of, I won't be around at midnight tonight. So, I'm extending the deadline until 12:00 noon tomorrow (Jan 4). Enjoy the extra bit of working time!