PDA

View Full Version : Krushnev! VII (Wait, that's not right. BLAST! Erm...Crush Thread)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

mangosta71
2008-12-08, 04:43 PM
The accepted color coding, here in the first post for your convenience.

admiration/ attraction/ extra-awesomeness/ "clicking/ extra-notable-avatar/ really-really-want-to-meet-IRL/ would-totally-make-out-with-if-given-the-chance/ wish-I-was-more-like-them/ regularly-enjoy-or-am-amused-by-their-posts/ want-to-take-them-home-and-give-them-a-good-meal-and-a-cushy-job and a new one that probably noone else will use because I can't explain exactly what it means, interesting

Crushes (possible romantic connotations)Thes Hunter
Zarrexaij
Koorly
Rabbit
Ego
Em
Serp
Dish

People who amuse meCristo
Kai
GW
TBW
SMEE
Bor

Mordokai
2008-12-08, 04:45 PM
Is Soviet Russia, crushes crush you!

Swok
2008-12-08, 04:45 PM
I can't tell if it's just me being lazy or me not quite subconsciously knowing I should be studying for finals that makes me not want to do all the work to actually compose a color coded list.

Zarrexaij
2008-12-08, 04:46 PM
I'm going to keep posting this until you like it (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Draconican/9d50c2b3.png)

Also, I crush on Milanius. I forgot he was a member here. And Cristo... :smallwink:

I'll get an updated list up soon.

UncleWolf
2008-12-08, 04:49 PM
@Zarrexaij: That was actually pretty funny. :smallbiggrin:
(Hey! I can spell your name correctly without having to look it up anymore!)

Milanius
2008-12-08, 04:50 PM
I'm going to keep posting this until you like it (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Draconican/9d50c2b3.png)

Also, I crush on Milanius. I forgot he was a member here. And Cristo... :smallwink:

I'll get an updated list up soon.happily crushed here :smallsmile: G'night, I mean afternoon, Zarre dear.

InaVegt
2008-12-08, 04:51 PM
RabbitHoleLove

Player_Zero
2008-12-08, 04:53 PM
RabbitHoleLove

Hold on a minute... That's not her forum name...

...My cat sees what you did there.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v650/225/121/646139256/n646139256_1733179_5096.jpg

Swok
2008-12-08, 04:54 PM

Why would people not like it? It's Pyramidhead, you're required by the laws of physics to like it. True story.

Dragonrider
2008-12-08, 04:59 PM
Pyramidhead is an important part of Playground life. EVERYONE knows THAT. :smallbiggrin:

Player_Zero
2008-12-08, 05:01 PM
Why would people not like it? It's Pyramidhead, you're required by the laws of physics to like it. True story.

I never played the games.

Zarrexaij
2008-12-08, 05:07 PM
I never played the games.You must.

If you do, I might make you with you through the Interbutts.

Player_Zero
2008-12-08, 05:16 PM
You must.

If you do, I might make you with you through the Interbutts.

Must eh? MUST?! MUST?!

No one tells Zero what to do! Not even... Zero!

Zarrexaij
2008-12-08, 05:17 PM
Must eh? MUST?! MUST?!

No one tells Zero what to do! Not even... Zero!Too bad. :smallannoyed:

Now, lick my boots, boy... :smalltongue:

Phae Nymna
2008-12-08, 05:21 PM
admiration/ attraction/ extra-awesomeness/ "clicking"/ extra-notable-avatar/ really-really-want-to-meet-IRL/ would-totally-make-out-with-if-given-the-chance/ wish-I-was-more-like-them/ regularly-enjoy-or-am-amused-by-their-posts/ want-to-take-them-home-and-give-them-a-good-meal-and-a-cushy-job and a new one that probably noone else will use because I can't explain exactly what it means, interesting

"Real" Crushes
Aziraphile
Collin152
Almighty Salmon

Some Romantic Connotations Maybe
Kneenible
Doihaveaname?

Not So Much Romantic Connotations Maybe
Rubakhin

Wish it Could Be slightly Romantic But Oh Well
Calamity
Dallas Dakota

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-08, 06:08 PM

I'll get an updated list up soon.

Rawr :smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2008-12-08, 06:10 PM
Too bad. :smallannoyed:

Now, lick my boots, boy... :smalltongue:

You wish. :smalltongue:

Your tricks won't work on me, Jedi.

UncleWolf
2008-12-08, 06:12 PM

Your tricks won't work on me, Jedi.

Wouldn't she be Sith?:smallconfused:
Hmm...Darth Zarre. Kinda has a ring to it.

Player_Zero
2008-12-08, 06:27 PM
Wouldn't she be Sith?:smallconfused:
Hmm...Darth Zarre. Kinda has a ring to it.
Too bad the quote isn't 'Your tricks won' work on me, Sith' then, isn't it?

Allysian
2008-12-08, 06:41 PM
I iz crushing on the verbal use of the words chocolate cake. In a wierd voice. I know it turns you on. It does though. It really does. Guess what song i'm listening to. Yup your right! I Just Can't Wait To Be King, from The Lion King. Oooo, I crush on that song! Like alot. :smallsmile:

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-12-08, 07:21 PM
I would make a color coded list, but the disparity in ages between me and those I'd list turn them more into "victims" and me into "Captain Creepy." Having a younger mind in an older body sucks. :smallfrown:

Anyone have anti-aging potions around?

Zarrexaij
2008-12-08, 07:44 PM

Your tricks won't work on me, Jedi.I'm not a Jedi. :smallannoyed:

And indeed. I wish. :smallfrown: *really sad face*

but the disparity in ages between me and those I'd list turn them more into "victims" and me into "Captain Creepy."No, I'm afraid "Captain Creepy" belongs to me. And a variety of other monikers. Sorry, it's taken. :smallamused:

Hmm...Darth Zarre. Kinda has a ring to it.I am pleased with this shenanigan.

Too bad the quote isn't 'Your tricks won' work on me, Sith' then, isn't it?Stop playing so hard to get, gawsh. Just kiss me already. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

mercurymaline
2008-12-08, 07:52 PM
Alright, it's official then.

Agamid

Alleine
2008-12-08, 07:55 PM
Myself
Hehe

Raistlin1040
2008-12-08, 08:00 PM
I would make a color coded list, but the disparity in ages between me and those I'd list turn them more into "victims" and me into "Captain Creepy." Having a younger mind in an older body sucks. :smallfrown:

Anyone have anti-aging potions around?

*Steals four of Bor's years*

Felixaar
2008-12-08, 08:02 PM
Aww, Bor. We wouldn't mind :smallwink:

As for me... I'd make a colour coded list, but y'all might be a little worried as to precisely who I would make out with if given the opportunity. Theres young impressionable minds here who could do without that, I think.

Crushes!
Time to reaffrim the old list, I suppose, while we've still got that new-thread smell.
ed: woah, this will have to be spoiler for length I think. Damn you, endless supply of awesome playgrounders!!
Dragonrider - Top of my list and always has been. I could give many reasons, but it's more of an unconditional crush (hey, if NaNoWriMo defeat didn't throw her out, nuthin' will :smalltongue:)
Serpentine - Tail. Kinkyness. Avatarization Skills. Awesomeness. Cuteness. Nessness. What can I say, Slurpee, you're loveable.
Syka - Quite possibly the awesomest playgrounder there is - for creation of the RWA thread, my first and all time favourite thread.
SweetRein - TV! Heh, and just being an all round fun person to spend a day with.
SMEE - Coffee! Nah. But you are good fun, SMEE.
Pocketa - Fast Talkin'! And a lot of fun to hang out with.
xNadia - Sister! Incest (not that I'm into that sort of thing)! Hee hee. I always wanted a little sister, after all.
RabbitHoleLost - PURPLE HAT! until most recent avatar change, anyway. I kid, you're more than just a hat (you also wore a neat suit). Lots of fun to chat too, though.
Castaras and Exachix - Can't get that 'twins' idea out of my mind. I don't even know what's cool about that! But you are both awesome regardless.
CurlyKitGirl - for being the newest villain on the block in my soon to written shipfic...
MauveShirt - for being MauveShirt :smallsmile:

and of course, the man crushes...
Midnight Son - He's 6'6", has neat scars, rides a motorcycle, and has the most crash-onable couch known to man.
Pyrian - For excellent skills with the talking - he knows what to say and how to say it, and posses a neat lookin' hat. Also, brothers in large-headedness.
Cobra Ikari - hey, the dude is Just Too Cool For School. Like me.
Dallas-Dakota - dude has a cookie monster avatar. nuff said. no, wait.... COOKIES! okay, now nuff said.
Silence - my time travelling twin from three years in the past! or future!
Wolfbane - just an awesome guy in general.

Oh, and I forget...

Felixaar - I still get lost in that guys eyes, staring at him deeply in the mirror every night. Also, he has bitchin' biceps.

mercurymaline
2008-12-08, 08:03 PM
Myself
Hehe

Purple, huh? You want to...make out with yourself? (http://www.xkcd.com/105/)

Alleine
2008-12-08, 08:12 PM
Purple, huh? You want to...make out with yourself? (http://www.xkcd.com/105/)

Exactly!
xkcd has a comic for nearly everything :smallsmile:

Player_Zero
2008-12-08, 08:15 PM
I'm not a Jedi. :smallannoyed:

And indeed. I wish. :smallfrown: *really sad face*

Stop playing so hard to get, gawsh. Just kiss me already. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

Heh.

Damn... Now I can't chose whether to play the 'I'm not that kind of boy' card or play the 'Heh, rumbled' bit... Which would be more amusing I wonder...

Hmm... I think I'll have to go for the mad style in the end, it's the route I know best. And as such, I present you with this, the destroyer of worlds:

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8062/beanmonalisala8.jpg

...Sorry... I'll do better next time.

Zarrexaij
2008-12-08, 08:16 PM
Heh.

Damn... Now I can't chose whether to play the 'I'm not that kind of boy' card or play the 'Heh, rumbled' bit... Which would be more amusing I wonder...

Hmm... I think I'll have to go for the mad style in the end, it's the route I know best. And as such, I present you with this, the destroyer of worlds:

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8062/beanmonalisala8.jpg

...Sorry... I'll do better next time.You don't want to play the hard to get game with me. Trust me. :smallamused:

Okay, I lol'd. You win, good sir.

It's okay. :smallwink:

Felixaar
2008-12-08, 08:20 PM
Exactly!
xkcd has a comic for nearly everything :smallsmile:

Fixed it for you.

Player_Zero
2008-12-08, 08:31 PM
You don't want to play the hard to get game with me. Trust me. :smallamused:

Okay, I lol'd. You win, good sir.

It's okay. :smallwink:

Finished! ...A work of art really... Go read the 'Get to know a playgrounder' thread.

...Wow... That was bad...

Zarrexaij
2008-12-08, 08:40 PM
...<3

I laughed. Player_Zero, you are officially megaly uberawesome.

Player_Zero
2008-12-08, 08:44 PM
Then I shall put on my happy face:

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9531/snapshot20080603193512jw6.png

I think I'll leave picture-comedy for a while lest it get stale though.

Zarrexaij
2008-12-08, 08:46 PM
It has me smiling.

And apparently I'm all gloom and doom.

ghost_warlock
2008-12-09, 05:22 AM
Ah, gotta love that new thread smell. In fact... :smallamused:

admiration / attraction / extra-awesomeness / "clicking / extra-notable-avatar / really-really-want-to-meet-IRL / would-totally-make-out-with-if-given-the-chance / wish-I-was-more-like-them / regularly-enjoy-or-am-amused-by-their-posts / want-to-take-them-home-and-give-them-a-good-meal-and-a-cushy-job / interesting

Playgrounders
RabbitHoleLost
Ego Slayer
Dirk Kris
TwoBitWriter
Pyrian
Bor the Barbarian Monk
Player_Zero
The Vorpal Tribble
Serpentine
Thes Hunter
Zarrexaij

Non-Playgrounders
Krushnev! VII
Zooey Deschanel
Alyson Hannigan
Shirley Manson
My signature
Alliteration

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-09, 05:51 AM
*Steals four of Bor's years*
*steals three of Borīs years*

Toghetter we can do it! Toghetter we can restore Bor to his twenties!

:smalltongue:

Milanius
2008-12-09, 11:56 AM
Right, since mixing of ALL colors from the spectrum produces white color, here's once again this man's Epic Level Crush [avalanche]:
Zarrexaij <3

I'm going to keep posting this until you like it (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Draconican/9d50c2b3.png)Sigh, oh well. Abishai are also Lawful Evil... at least he doesn't have a briefcase filled with 4000 pages of legal papers...

...or, does he?!:smalleek:

Hmm...Darth Zarre. Kinda has a ring to it.Funny thing is, she's been called that before... by certain angry jealous barburianz :smalltongue:

Stop playing so hard to get, gawsh. Just kiss me already. :smalltongue: :smallamused:SMOOCH HIJACK! :* :smalltongue:

Having a younger mind in an older body sucks. :smallfrown:

Anyone have anti-aging potions around?I was going to say "Join The Club, Dear Bor", but then I saw you're part barbarian. Already in the Aged Raging Gentlemen Club, meh.

smacks 5 of Bor's and his own years with a claymore

Dragonrider
2008-12-09, 12:00 PM
Felix: Awwww :smallbiggrin:

You iz sweet.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-09, 01:04 PM
*steals three of Borīs years*

Toghetter we can do it! Toghetter we can restore Bor to his twenties!

I'm pretty sure Rai didn't steal four of those years just to make Bor younger
>>

Edit: Also, yay, Feli crush! :smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2008-12-09, 01:15 PM
Official addition of a new man-crush: Player Zero.

As if his scary smart math skillz weren't enough, then he had to go and post this:
http://photos-h.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v311/225/121/646139256/n646139256_1333783_9119.jpg

Mmmmmm.

Zarrexaij
2008-12-09, 02:11 PM
So I'm officially Darth Zarr now?

Also, you can get kisses from me anytime, Mil. :smallwink:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-09, 02:21 PM
Sorta-kinda crush thing:
I wanna grow up to be some cool smushing of Serp and GW. >>

ghost_warlock
2008-12-09, 02:25 PM
Sorta-kinda crush thing:
I wanna grow up to be some cool smushing of Serp and GW. >>

:redface: I can honestly say that I think that's the nicest compliment I have ever received. :redface:

Thes Hunter
2008-12-10, 12:21 AM
Myself
Hehe

Heh, couldn't have said it any better Myself.
Oh wait, I have that chance everyday.
no wonder I am in no hurry to find a new guy.

admiration/ attraction/ extra-awesomeness/ "clicking/ extra-notable-avatar/ really-really-want-to-meet-IRL/ would-totally-make-out-with-if-given-the-chance/ wish-I-was-more-like-them/ regularly-enjoy-or-am-amused-by-their-posts/ want-to-take-them-home-and-give-them-a-good-meal-and-a-cushy-job and a new one that probably noone else will use because I can't explain exactly what it means, interesting

New/Revised Crushes:

Ghost Warlock
Two Bit Writer (There would be red in there hun, but ur'z married :smallwink:)
Mangosta71

Raistlin1040
2008-12-10, 12:28 AM
I'm pretty sure Rai didn't steal four of those years just to make Bor younger
>>

Edit: Also, yay, Feli crush! :smallbiggrin:
>.>
<.<

*Is slowly stirring a +4 years aging potion in a pot on the stove* *Starts whistling innocently* What? I'm certainly not doing anything.

Felixaar
2008-12-10, 12:28 AM
Felix: Awwww :smallbiggrin:

You iz sweet.

:smallredface: Well... I... *faints*

Coidzor
2008-12-10, 12:36 AM

Congratulations, you've managed to somehow hurt my brain as I have struggled to figure out how one may make out with oneself. And my neck from trying to figure it out mechanically... Well played, ma'am, well played. May no one ever scoff at your 35 years of age.

Serpentine
2008-12-10, 07:55 AM
Sorta-kinda crush thing:
I wanna grow up to be some cool smushing of Serp and GW. >>...
That...
I...
I... can kinda see that working? That... would be pretty awesome, actually.
>imagines<
To... to the shipping thread?

Swok
2008-12-10, 08:37 AM
Congratulations, you've managed to somehow hurt my brain as I have struggled to figure out how one may make out with oneself. And my neck from trying to figure it out mechanically... Well played, ma'am, well played. May no one ever scoff at your 35 years of age.

How does one make out with oneself? That's "easy." Another dimension version of you? There's one way. There's also time travel.

Well, maybe not so easy, but it's still a completely awesome concept.

ghost_warlock
2008-12-10, 09:20 AM
That...
I...
I... can kinda see that working? That... would be pretty awesome, actually.
>imagines<
To... to the shipping thread?

Question is, which versions of GW and Serpe would we use? I think I'm up to...four? Maybe five if I ever create that Town/ACRONYM character...? XD

Edit: wait. MAT Squad GW is married to RHL. :eek:

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-10, 09:31 AM

New/Revised Crushes:

Ghost Warlock
Two Bit Writer (There would be red in there hun, but ur'z married :smallwink:)
Mangosta71

I'm not afraid to say there is a strong attraction here. I'm married, not dead. :smalltongue:

I doubt I will ever do a colored list, but I can definitely add the following people to my crush list:

Thes Hunter most definitely!
Zarrexaij

blackfox
2008-12-10, 10:46 AM
I have a crush on Keith Olbermann's purple ties...

mangosta71
2008-12-10, 11:10 AM
New/Revised Crushes:
[B]Mangosta71

:smallredface:
<3

Korith
2008-12-10, 11:21 AM
Korith Krush List: The Re-iteration!
Castaras
Divade21
Ego Slayer
Gezina
RabbitHoleLost
Saithis Bladewing
Serpantine
Vorpal Soda

And in RL...let's call her
L.C.

Dirk Kris
2008-12-10, 12:30 PM
Korith Krush List: The Re-iteration!
Castaras
Divade21
Ego Slayer
Gezina
RabbitHoleLost
Saithis Bladewing
Serpantine
Vorpal Soda

L.C.

Aw, come on Korith!
Can't I get some man-love?

Cobra_Ikari
2008-12-11, 04:42 AM
You can always have my man-love, Dirk. *makes out with, videotapes for fangirls* :smallwink:

Raistlin1040
2008-12-11, 04:44 AM
*Pops up* Hi Cobra, how are you today? *Gently shoves aside* Yeah, see, Dirk's taken. By me. So...*Unable to think of how to conclude, begins to make out with Dirk*

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-11, 04:45 AM
*Pops up* Hi Cobra, how are you today? *Gently shoves aside* Yeah, see, Dirk's taken. By me. So...*Unable to think of how to conclude, begins to make out with Dirk*

By you?
Darling, there happens to be a post somewhere (give me a few moments to find it), in which I proposed to Dirk. And he accepted.
Therefore, mine.
Edit: Nevermind, it got scrubbed v.v

Raistlin1040
2008-12-11, 04:49 AM
Yes but darling, we SHARE things, remember? It's just how we roll. Unless you don't WANT to share Dirk with me. But that would make me all sad.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-11, 04:50 AM
Yes but darling, we SHARE things, remember? It's just how we roll. Unless you don't WANT to share Dirk with me. But that would make me all sad.
I would share anything with you <3
[/creepymoment]

Player_Zero
2008-12-11, 04:50 AM
So, getting back to on topic posts... ?

Hmmm...

I quite like being included in other peoples lists. Kinda' endears me towards them.

Rawhide
2008-12-11, 05:23 AM
Lets not have a repeat of last time please? If this thread has shown to have lived it's natural life and can not stay not only on topic but within the rules, then there will be no need for it.

Korith
2008-12-11, 07:00 AM
Aw, come on Korith!
Can't I get some man-love?

Hmmm....okay.

But I'm going to have to make another section for mancrushes :smalltongue:

EDIT: There we go!

Korith Krush List: The RE-Re-iteration!
Castaras
Divade21
Ego Slayer
Gezina
Mauve Shirt
Nostrabel
RabbitHoleLost
Saithis Bladewing
Serpantine
Vorpal Soda

L.C.

The Mancrushes
Dirk Kris
Death
The Vorpal Tribble
TwoBitWriter
ZombieRockStar

Dirk Kris
2008-12-11, 03:03 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!
*notices make-out war*
Really? For moi? I iz flattered.
And would gladly make out with Cobra.
Or Raist.
Or RHL.
Or all of them - at the same time. Whatevs.

And I did propose to Rabbit. But if gender and polygamy laws weren't in effect, I'd totally marry youz all. A boy can never have too many shinies.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-12-11, 03:06 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!
*notices make-out war*
Really? For moi? I iz flattered.
And would gladly make out with Cobra.
Or Raist.
Or RHL.
Or all of them - at the same time. Whatevs.

And I did propose to Rabbit. But if gender and polygamy laws weren't in effect, I'd totally marry youz all. A boy can never have too many shinies.

...shouldn't you be the giver of shinies, Mr. Dirk? =P

Methinks I can do without a ring, just for you. :smallwink:

Player_Zero
2008-12-11, 03:08 PM
Hmmm... Maybe I should acquire some crushes so I can make up some stupid and/or insane colour categorisations...

So, who wants to be on the list? :smalltongue:

Zarrexaij
2008-12-11, 03:09 PM
Hmmm... Maybe I should acquire some crushes so I can make up some stupid and/or insane colour categorisations...

So, who wants to be on the list? :smalltongue:Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! :smallbiggrin: :smallamused:

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-11, 03:10 PM

Me, just so I can see what you come up with.

Reinholdt
2008-12-11, 03:11 PM

Sure, I guess, but I'd better have a really unusual color.

Player_Zero
2008-12-11, 03:25 PM

You make it sound as though you'd be doing me a favour. :smalltongue:

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! :smallbiggrin: :smallamused:

As you wish.

Heh... Maybe I should open auditions. :smalltongue:

Mordokai
2008-12-11, 03:32 PM

I don't think there are enough colors in the rainbow to describe you satisfactory :smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2008-12-11, 03:34 PM

Dirky want be on list.

And a man can give OR receive shinies, in my book.

@v: pretty, shiny things, jewelry or baubles, for example

Player_Zero
2008-12-11, 04:30 PM
Dirky want be on list.

And a man can give OR receive shinies, in my book.

Shinies? :smallconfused:

Allysian
2008-12-11, 09:19 PM
I think shinies are engagement rings....? I guess. :smallconfused:

Korith
2008-12-12, 01:19 PM
Korith Krush List: The RE-Re-iteration....REVISED!
Castaras
Divade21
Ego Slayer
Gezina
Mauve Shirt
Nostrabel
RabbitHoleLost
Saithis Bladewing
Serpantine
Vorpal Soda

L.C.

The Mancrushes
Cristo Meyers
Dirk Kris
Death
The Vorpal Tribble
TwoBitWriter
ZombieRockStar

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-12, 01:20 PM
Korith Krush List: The RE-Re-iteration....REVISED!
Castaras
Divade21
Ego Slayer
Gezina
Mauve Shirt
Nostrabel
RabbitHoleLost
Saithis Bladewing
Serpantine
Vorpal Soda

L.C.

The Mancrushes
Cristo Meyers
Dirk Kris
Death
The Vorpal Tribble
TwoBitWriter
ZombieRockStar

Awwwww, I'm flattered :smallredface:

Always nice to have another man after me... :smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2008-12-12, 01:28 PM
Hmmm... I'm thinking unpronounceable username has gotta' be one of the colours...

I think I'll have to put some thought into this.

Milanius
2008-12-12, 04:01 PM
Hmmm... I'm thinking unpronounceable username has gotta' be one of the colours...

I think I'll have to put some thought into this.Ya know, if you ask her nicely, she'll tell you how to pronounce "Zarrexaij" :smalltongue:

small secret: it's easier than you think ;)

Calamity
2008-12-12, 04:03 PM

Me. Just for the lulz. :smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2008-12-12, 05:38 PM
Me. Just for the lulz. :smalltongue:

Something like place to direct various insults not out of maliciousness but rather as a form of endearment? :smalltongue:

Zarrexaij
2008-12-12, 05:42 PM
Ya know, if you ask her nicely, she'll tell you how to pronounce "Zarrexaij" :smalltongue:

small secret: it's easier than you think ;)It's only two syllables.

It's also not Zar-RAGE. :smallsigh: :smallamused:

And I've decided Player_Zero is make-out material, so there.

Calamity
2008-12-12, 05:53 PM
Something like place to direct various insults not out of maliciousness but rather as a form of endearment? :smalltongue:

Pretty much, yeah. :smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2008-12-12, 06:20 PM
And I've decided Player_Zero is make-out material, so there.

Giggity. :smallwink:

Now, this list will require a portion of my cunning... No... All of my cunning... It may be months or even years before it is complete, a masterwork unrivalled. Or I might just do it tomorrow or something when I'm bored. Seems like a laugh.

SurlySeraph
2008-12-12, 09:18 PM
Bor the Barbarian Monk.

Amiria, Countess of Mispelling.

There isn't a color for "hug into unconsciousness," but happyturtle, dallas-dakota, Cobra Ikari, Serpentine, Emerald Rose, and Cristo Meyers all fit firmly into that category.

Zarrexaij
2008-12-12, 09:21 PM
Giggity. :smallwink:

Now, this list will require a portion of my cunning... No... All of my cunning... It may be months or even years before it is complete, a masterwork unrivalled. Or I might just do it tomorrow or something when I'm bored. Seems like a laugh.Rawr. :smallamused:

I suppose I better actually update my list then... :smalltongue:

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-12, 10:15 PM
There isn't a color for "hug into unconsciousness," but happyturtle, dallas-dakota, Cobra Ikari, Serpentine, Emerald Rose, and Cristo Meyers all fit firmly into that category.

*eyes warily*

Is "hug into unconsciousness" code for "smite into oblivion?" :smalltongue:

SurlySeraph
2008-12-13, 12:40 AM
*eyes warily*

Is "hug into unconsciousness" code for "smite into oblivion?" :smalltongue:

In this context? No.
Normally? :smallamused:

Coidzor
2008-12-13, 01:08 AM
For one thing, I don't think smite into oblivion has nearly as many creepy suggestive things that could follow it... Wait, as many naughty possibilities it could lead to, there we go.

I'd probably like a category of Force Hot Cocoa or Cider (In rare occasions, tea) upon, or maybe Give a Backrub just to see their reaction.

I think I'd got with Zar-zhahjj(how close is that? since I don't think it has a silent x and rhymes with garage) Zarrexajj.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-13, 01:44 AM
Bor the Barbarian Monk.

Amiria, Countess of Mispelling.

Yay.

I think.

Should I start running for my health?

Reinholdt
2008-12-13, 01:45 AM
Yay.

I think.

Nah. Just be happy to be on the list. If you go unconscious, at least you'll be happy when you do. :smallwink:

Helgraf
2008-12-13, 01:45 AM
Yey, I avoid Oblivion hug.

I think.

Yay?

SurlySeraph
2008-12-13, 01:52 AM
@^: HUG ATAAAAAAACK!

Yay.

I think.

That depends. Would you describe your lung capacity as "large" or "very large"?

Pyrian
2008-12-13, 02:24 AM
Should I start running for my health?A little cardio can definitely help your heart condition. :smallcool:

DrakebloodIV
2008-12-13, 02:30 AM

Acceptable responces
-Yes
-Run for your life

Lameish responces
-Run forest run
-Highway to Health

Baaad responces
-No
-<Insert any Chuck Norris Joke or lolcat statement here>

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-13, 02:52 AM
Acceptable responces
-Yes
-Run for your life

Lameish responces
-Run forest run
-Highway to Health

Baaad responces
-No
-<Insert any Chuck Norris Joke or lolcat statement here>
Response for self : Run for the hillls!

Cobra_Ikari
2008-12-13, 06:56 AM
Response for self : Run for the hillls!

To, Dallas. To.

*snuggles everyone*

Dragonrider
2008-12-13, 11:08 AM
To, Dallas. To.

*snuggles everyone*

For works, too. "They ran for the hills." :smalltongue:

Thes Hunter
2008-12-13, 12:17 PM
I want to be like Krunk with the crushes!
Behold the Power of Fertility! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwxVFy9TeaY)

and I do have a tiny crush on Doug Douglason... or the actor who plays him. *shy smile*

Player_Zero
2008-12-13, 12:52 PM
Let's see then... Compiling a list of people I think are pretty coo'...

Zarrexaij
Cristo Meyers
Calamity
Dr. Bath
Face Of Evil
Mauve Shirt
Randman22222
Thufir

Now, to ruthlessly categorise you all based upon base impressions! Ahahahaha! The power it fills me. Edit: Done.

Appreciate the sense of humour of / Crush on / Will never be as good at maths as me / Similar interests I feel / Will never beat me, the king of card games / Have ordered the death of by ninja / Wouldn't mind meeting, in a non-committal way / Am a figment of the imagination of / Have a certain amount of respect for / Generally pretty coo' / Never gonna' give up, never gonna' let down, never gonna' run around and desert you etc.

Hmm... Yeah, I did that kinda' poorly... Should've been more systematic. Oh well. And no offense to anyone without the DarkOrange colouring, I just don't respect you as a person. :smallwink:

Dragonrider
2008-12-13, 01:21 PM
I have a crush on coconut creme pie.

Just sayin'. :smalltongue:

Calamity
2008-12-13, 01:30 PM
Hmm... Yeah, I did that kinda' poorly... Should've been more systematic. Oh well. And no offense to anyone without the DarkOrange colouring, I just don't respect you as a person. :smallwink:

You did that just to spite me, didn't you? :smalltongue:
And perhaps Bath too.

Player_Zero
2008-12-13, 01:54 PM
You did that just to spite me, didn't you? :smalltongue:
And perhaps Bath too.

Could be, could be. But then, I made the categories first and then tried to colour people... Didn't work out so well. I ran out of letter quite a few times. T'was verily a mighty endeavour, and because of that I'm not one hundred percent on the accuracy.

Thufir
2008-12-13, 07:53 PM
Will never be as good at maths as me

You just go on believing that, if it makes you happy...

Player_Zero
2008-12-13, 08:01 PM
You just go on believing that, if it makes you happy...

I'm just saying what everyone's thinking.

Thufir
2008-12-13, 08:14 PM
I'm just saying what everyone's thinking.

Counterexample. Unless you can come up with a convincing proof that 'everyone' does not include me.

Player_Zero
2008-12-13, 08:16 PM
Counterexample. Unless you can come up with a convincing proof that 'everyone' does not include me.

Fine, if you really want, I'll take you off the list.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-14, 01:02 PM
Dhani Harrison.
Mmmmm <3

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-17, 03:03 PM
A crush on a certain playgrounder has been growing lately, going above the others.
Seeing where I am you can probably guess who.
Though it's a shame we live so far away from eachother we'l probably never meet, not to mention it's probably not returned.

Korith
2008-12-17, 03:18 PM
Korith Krush List: The RE-Re-iteration....REVISED, part 2!
Castaras
Dragonrider
Divade21
Ego Slayer
Gezina
Mauve Shirt
Nostrabel
RabbitHoleLost
Saithis Bladewing
Serpentine
Vorpal Soda

L.C.

The Mancrushes
Cristo Meyers
Dirk Kris
Death
The Vorpal Tribble
TwoBitWriter
ZombieRockStar

zeratul
2008-12-17, 03:23 PM
Oh and awesomeness/METAL!!!!\M/ crush on fenriz from darkthrone :smalltongue:

Thes Hunter
2008-12-17, 10:52 PM
My new kind of crush:

http://www.nutcrackersweetoflongisland.com/images/nutcracker3.jpg

Cheers Charity me ol' mate, this one's for you.

Serpentine
2008-12-17, 10:54 PM
Dagnabbit Korith, I would've expected better from you! It's Serpentine. Serpentine!
Also: Thankee :smallredface:

FdL
2008-12-17, 11:07 PM
I have a crush on Serpentine's christmas avvie. Renewed crush! ^^ (I have a crush on the artist too, you know)

Korith
2008-12-19, 12:09 PM
Dagnabbit Korith, I would've expected better from you! It's Serpentine. Serpentine!
Also: Thankee :smallredface:

:smalleek: Fix'd

Dragonrider
2008-12-19, 05:27 PM
I'm on Korith's list?! :smallbiggrin:

Only I'm not smart enough to remember what colors mean. :smalltongue:

Felixaar
2008-12-19, 09:23 PM
I have a crush on Serpentine's christmas avvie. Renewed crush! ^^ (I have a crush on the artist too, you know)

Ye steves is that secconded.

I'm afraid I lack the inside knowledge to guess D-D's crush though. Give! Give! Give! Give!

Thufir
2008-12-19, 09:29 PM
I'm afraid I lack the inside knowledge to guess D-D's crush though. Give! Give! Give! Give!

I think the 'inside knowledge' was his location at the time of posting. He's removed it now, and I'm not completely sure of my memory.

Felixaar
2008-12-19, 09:52 PM
yeah, same here.

woe, the suspense! :smalltongue:

*entices DD with a cookie-on-a-fishing-line*

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-20, 02:23 AM
Platonic Crushes
Llama
Reinholdt
Blue Umbrella

ghost_warlock
2008-12-20, 02:57 AM
admiration / attraction / extra-awesomeness / "clicking" / extra-notable-avatar / really-really-want-to-meet-IRL / would-totally-make-out-with-if-given-the-chance / wish-I-was-more-like-them / regularly-enjoy-or-am-amused-by-their-posts / want-to-take-them-home-and-give-them-a-good-meal-and-a-cushy-job / interesting
Oh, BTW, I would define 'interesting' as 'wish I knew more about.' :smallsmile:

Playgrounders
RabbitHoleLost
Ego Slayer
Dirk Kris
TwoBitWriter
Pyrian
Bor the Barbarian Monk
Player_Zero
The Vorpal Tribble
Serpentine
Thes Hunter
Agamid
Zarrexaij

Non-Playgrounders
Krushnev! VII
Zooey Deschanel
Alyson Hannigan
Shirley Manson
My signature
Alliteration
Nothing to see here, folks. Move along, move along...
>>
<<
Edit: First post on the page!? :eek:

Reinholdt
2008-12-20, 02:59 AM
Platonic Crushes
Llama
Reinholdt
Blue Umbrella
Thanks. And I'm still going to :smallredface: anyways.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-20, 03:26 AM
yeah, same here.

woe, the suspense! :smalltongue:

*entices DD with a cookie-on-a-fishing-line*
*points at B-kachu*
I already saw him fall for that, I'm not falling for it. Learn from others mistakes I say.:smalltongue:

Felixaar
2008-12-20, 03:36 AM
...*entices DD with two cookies on a fishing line*

Boo
2008-12-20, 03:36 AM
Platonic Crushes
Llama
Reinholdt
Blue Umbrella

*throws confetti into the air* Yay for Boo!

I don't really have crushes, but more so respect for a number of forum members.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-20, 03:42 AM
...*entices DD with two cookies on a fishing line*
Must....resist....

*grabs cookies*

Player_Zero
2008-12-20, 07:52 AM
Still have no idea why you coloured me grey Ghost_warlock.

I mean honestly. The ability to boast about how good at maths you are isn't exactly a superpower.

ghost_warlock
2008-12-20, 08:20 AM
Still have no idea why you coloured me grey Ghost_warlock.

I mean honestly. The ability to boast about how good at maths you are isn't exactly a superpower.
Don't forget, you're also apparently very cute.
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/ghost_warlock/captghostwarlock.jpg
@V: Eh, I'm mostly comparing our respective superpowers. :smallwink:

Thufir
2008-12-20, 09:00 AM
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/ghost_warlock/captghostwarlock.jpg

It's debatable how appropriate this is, given we're talking about the guy who won Chaos itP

Player_Zero
2008-12-20, 11:44 AM
It's debatable how appropriate this is, given we're talking about the guy who won Chaos itP

Yeah, but that's because I'm a crazy rainbow star.

Coidzor
2008-12-20, 12:53 PM
True.

...I too crush on alliteration. I actually have to go back and edit some of my posts because I'll slip into it when it isn't appropriate or badass enough to do alliteration proper tribute...

Korith
2008-12-20, 07:56 PM
I'm on Korith's list?! :smallbiggrin:

Only I'm not smart enough to remember what colors mean. :smalltongue:

*whisperwhisper*
Red = Attraction
Purple = ...
Would totally make out with if given the chance

Coidzor
2008-12-20, 08:01 PM
*whisperwhisper*
Red = Attraction
Purple = ...
Would totally make out with if given the chance

No need to be shy, man. D'rider's personage is quite attractive, even if- no especially since it is a facade to lure people in to be devoured by her chocolate-cookie swarm of robots...

Plus, the human part of her has good genes, apparently, always a plus.

V: Yes. Good genes went into producing you. Somewhere. Possibly they were ground up to aid in the cookie production.

Dragonrider
2008-12-20, 09:33 PM
Good genes, huh? :smalltongue:

Jibbers built me on a hot August day not so many years ago....

(I don't think he's much older than I am, so he must have been a pretty genius kid).

I think that's the first "make-out-with" crush I've gotten. :smalltongue:

Rawhide
2008-12-20, 09:44 PM
Good jeans too.

FdL
2008-12-20, 10:22 PM
Platonic Crushes
Llama
Reinholdt
Blue Umbrella

What's a platonic crush now?

Cobra_Ikari
2008-12-20, 10:26 PM
What's a platonic crush now?

One that leans more towards a desire to snuggle than to make out. :smallwink:

Felixaar
2008-12-20, 10:32 PM
Must....resist....

*grabs cookies*

AHA!

...I have absolutely no idea what to do now.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-21, 02:21 AM

(I don't think he's much older than I am, so he must have been a pretty genius kid).

The umm, crush which has risen out among the others was you.:smallredface:
So might as well colour code that one :

admiration/ attraction/ extra-awesomeness/ "clicking"/ extra-notable-avatar/ really-really-want-to-meet-IRL/ would-totally-make-out-with-if-given-the-chance/ wish-I-was-more-like-them/ regularly-enjoy-or-am-amused-by-their-posts/ want-to-take-them-home-and-give-them-a-good-meal-and-a-cushy-job and a new one that probably noone else will use because I can't explain exactly what it means, interesting

Dragon Rider.

So you might as well make that two.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-21, 02:27 AM
Dragonrider is beaaaauuutiful.

Dragonrider
2008-12-21, 11:56 AM
@^

and

@^^

me:

:smallconfused: :smalleek: :smalltongue: :smallamused: :smallsmile: :smallbiggrin: :smallredface: :smallcool:

Korith
2008-12-21, 12:23 PM

Wait, you're a turing machine?

AWESOME! :smallbiggrin:

Felixaar
2008-12-21, 09:01 PM
:smalleek: Gee, the only reason I hadn't posted a make-out-with crush upon dear Dragonrider is o'cause I didn't wanna scar the poor girl for life :smallconfused:

Coidzor
2008-12-21, 11:31 PM
Indeed, 'twould seem we've both established that Dragonrider, is, in fact, a very attractive 16 year old girl who is really a 17 year old girl in appearance and that she issome kind of hybrid golem-undead construct based upon bound souls and chocolate-chip cookies and a take-home Turing Test. As to how delicious she is in close-quarters combat remains to be seen. The brave volunteer for that assignment will have a special place in Valhalla, of that I can assure you.

Now let's not overload the matrix and cause any explosions. That would probably be bad.

That said, after reading the new years resolution thread, I must admit that she has jumped up a bit in my estimations. *cough*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-22, 03:10 AM
Indeed, 'twould seem we've both established that Dragonrider, is, in fact, a very attractive 16 year old girl who is really a 17 year old girl in appearance and that she issome kind of hybrid golem-undead construct based upon bound souls and chocolate-chip cookies and a take-home Turing Test. As to how delicious she is in close-quarters combat remains to be seen. The brave volunteer for that assignment will have a special place in Valhalla, of that I can assure you.

Now let's not overload the matrix and cause any explosions. That would probably be bad.

That said, after reading the new years resolution thread, I must admit that she has jumped up a bit in my estimations. *cough*
The bolded part did it for me.
Not at all her personality and the underlined part:smalltongue:

Heh, just kidding, for all three.:smalltongue:

@^

me:

:smallconfused: :smalleek: :smalltongue: :smallamused: :smallsmile: :smallbiggrin: :smallredface: :smallcool:
Response :
*hopefull* - :smalleek: - :smallsmile: - :smallbiggrin: - :smallbiggrin: - :smallbiggrin: - :smallredface: -:smallwink:

Coidzor
2008-12-22, 03:22 AM
Indeed, not many can resist the allure of chocolate-chip cookies. I know that's why I fell to the dark side the first 20 times... then I hit puberty :/

You'd know her better than I do, since all I know is that she seems to be an interesting character. Hard to comment on what one does not know, more than maliciousness, I can assure you.

Felixaar
2008-12-22, 03:33 AM
pfft. I'd volunteer for combat with dr anyday

Oh, right. Female Blackbelt. I'll just go hide in the corner, now...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-22, 03:47 AM
pfft. I'd volunteer for combat with dr anyday

Oh, right. Female Blackbelt. I'll just go hide in the corner, now...
Pfft, I'd volunteer for combat with DR anyday.
Because if it's with DR, getting beat up is awesome.

And there's the big pond between us we'd need to overcome first ,so :smalltongue:

Coidzor
2008-12-22, 03:55 AM
Hence why it's always healthiest to pull a Rincewind. Anyone murderous enough to continue pursuing you is just asking for whatever karmic unpleasantness they run into... 'Course, it'll be chasing you too for awhile...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-22, 03:57 AM
Hence why it's always healthiest to pull a Rincewind. Anyone murderous enough to continue pursuing you is just asking for whatever karmic unpleasantness they run into... 'Course, it'll be chasing you too for awhile...
True. But DR is not murderous.

I hope.

ghost_warlock
2008-12-22, 04:32 AM
Despite how she may appear in my IStLY story in which we fight, I imagine DR is an extremely effective combatant, chocolate chips notwithstanding. The only reason she lost, after all, was that I didn't know her well enough to crush on her, am too old for her anyway, and am pretty much an omnicidal maniac1 in that fic.

1Gezina & RHL being the exceptions. :smallwink:

Mauve Shirt
2008-12-22, 06:11 AM
Ghost_Warlock

Felixaar
2008-12-22, 06:17 AM
Pfft, I'd volunteer for combat with DR anyday.
Because if it's with DR, getting beat up is awesome.

And there's the big pond between us we'd need to overcome first ,so :smalltongue:

It is clear to me you have never seen DR do that kata that opens with three thrusts to the crotchular region.

Awesome, yes, but I doubt you'd appreciate it at the time... frankly, one is too many.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-22, 06:47 AM
It is clear to me you have never seen DR do that kata that opens with three thrusts to the crotchular region.

Awesome, yes, but I doubt you'd appreciate it at the time... frankly, one is too many.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Mommy.

Thes Hunter
2008-12-22, 10:25 AM
I had a dream about a playgrounder last night. :smallredface:

Nothing naughty... but there was definitely naughty intentions. :smallredface:

I don't know if I should say who it was with though.....:smalleek:

Player_Zero
2008-12-22, 10:30 AM

Hurhurhurhur.

Let's see who can guess who it was. Aaaaand go!

SDF
2008-12-22, 10:33 AM
You should tell us! You can't be held responsible for your dreams, and no one here will judge you. Well, you know, no one is going to OPENLY judge you. That whole behind the back thing is totally fair game, though.

mangosta71
2008-12-22, 10:37 AM

If you didn't want to tell us who it was about, you wouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2008-12-22, 10:46 AM

You have piqued my interest.
Not that that's hard. I'm a cat. Curiosity is abounding over here.

All the same, if you won't tell publicly, I'd be happy to take a PM answer.

Or you could just say it here.

Or you could keep it dangling in front us like a piece of string. Your choice really.

Thes Hunter
2008-12-22, 10:51 AM
I will say that part of the reason why I do not want to say anything is because I know he is involved with someone else. :smalleek:

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-22, 10:57 AM
I will say that part of the reason why I do not want to say anything is because I know he is involved with someone else. :smalleek:

That certainly narrows down the field a bit... :smalltongue:

I have my guesses, and no, it doesn't include me.

TRM
2008-12-22, 11:00 AM
Involved with someone else that also lives in the Playground?

Never mind. Forget I asked that.

I don't have anything to add to the whole Crushes discussion. >_>

So I should probably *leave*

<_<

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-22, 11:00 AM
Rabbit might have another real crush on a Playgrounder, which would bring her real crush number up to five.
>>
<<

mangosta71
2008-12-22, 11:02 AM

The obvious solution is to forget him and start dreaming about me. We can be as naughty as you like. :smallbiggrin:

Rabbit might have another real crush on a Playgrounder, which would bring her real crush number up to five.
>>
<<

It's on Ego, because of all the fun I've been having with you two in the shipping thread. :smalltongue:

Dragonrider
2008-12-22, 11:04 AM
Yikes! Peoples talkin' about me! :smallamused:

1. Yes, I AM a black belt in karate. No, I have never hurt anyone. On purpose. :smallbiggrin:Except for that one time...and that other one...hooo yeah, that was good.
2. But I'm not murderous.

3. Make-out crushes ARE scary, Felix, hence the :smalleek:

4. There is no 4.

Thes Hunter
2008-12-22, 11:04 AM
The obvious solution is to forget him and start dreaming about me. We can be as naughty as you like. :smallbiggrin:

It's on Ego, because of all the fun I've been having with you two in the shipping thread. :smalltongue:

Good plan... I'll make sure I start straight away.
I'll make sure I eat mangos right before bed. :smallbiggrin:

Thufir
2008-12-22, 11:06 AM

Given the talk of naughtiness, this could be quite easily misinterpreted...

Helgraf
2008-12-22, 11:07 AM
Good plan... I'll make sure I start straight away.

I am all for this idea. :smallsmile:

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-22, 11:08 AM
I have my guesses, and no, it doesn't include me.

I have my guesses as well, only mine do include me.

I'm a self-absorbed bastard, ya see...:smalltongue:

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-22, 11:08 AM
I have my guesses as well, only mine do include me.

I'm a self-absorbed bastard, ya see...:smalltongue:

Just trying to play it cool, Cristo. Pharoah demands you go back to work! :smallannoyed:

InaVegt
2008-12-22, 11:10 AM
>>
<<

Could you list them?

Please?

TRM
2008-12-22, 11:10 AM
This is really awkward, and I'm not sure if I'm prepared to share it. To hell with it!

Overwhelming they're-delicious-and-amazing-and-mmm-smexy! crush on:

Mangoes.

Dragonrider
2008-12-22, 11:11 AM
This is really awkward, and I'm not sure if I'm prepared to share it. To hell with it!

Overwhelming they're-delicious-and-amazing-and-mmm! crush on:

Mangoes.

I'm incredibly disappointed to find that it's spelled with an "oes". :smallannoyed:

I thought it was just "os".

Reinholdt
2008-12-22, 11:18 AM
Oh well. Understandable anyways.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-22, 11:27 AM

I liked Ego even before yous started shipping me with her!
But that's a mini-crush.

Could you list them?

Please?

The first four are Raistlin, Vael, Mordokai, and Dirk Kris.
Not sure I'm comfortable stating the other one just yet >>

InaVegt
2008-12-22, 11:31 AM
:smallfrown:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-22, 11:32 AM
D=
Innnnaaaa, don't be sad!
:: offers hugs::

Reinholdt
2008-12-22, 11:32 AM
The first four are Raistlin, Vael, Mordokai, and Dirk Kris.
Not sure I'm comfortable stating the other one just yet >>
I've got a pretty good idea. But I'm not saying cause it's not my place.

The rest of you will just have to guess :smallwink:.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-22, 11:33 AM
I've got a man crush on your new avvie, Rein!:smalltongue:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-22, 11:34 AM

For srs. Rein's new avvie is delicious.

Reinholdt
2008-12-22, 11:35 AM
Eep! I forgot about that possible but inevitable side effect.
*thinks*
*shrugs*
Oh well. Thanks. :smallsmile:

Cristo Meyers
2008-12-22, 11:35 AM
I've got a pretty good idea. But I'm not saying cause it's not my place.

The rest of you will just have to guess :smallwink:.

I, of course, guess myself.

But only because I'm a total hermit and have no real knowledge of such things in the first place :smalltongue:

mangosta71
2008-12-22, 11:40 AM
I liked Ego even before yous started shipping me with her!
But that's a mini-crush.

Actually, I meant that your mini-crush on her had developed into more. :smalltongue:

Helgraf
2008-12-22, 11:41 AM
Crush crush crush ... we crush coneys, koorlis, snakes and dragons ... beneath our deformed feet we dance upon their pretty bodies, and sing them songs so very sweeeeet...

crush crush...

Calamity
2008-12-22, 12:05 PM
<.<
>.>

Reinholdt's Avvie

Reinholdt
2008-12-22, 12:12 PM
<.<
>.>

Reinholdt's Avvie

Heh. Thanks.
*goes to look up what colors mean*
Would make out if given the chance? I'm sure something can be arranged. :smallamused:

InaVegt
2008-12-22, 01:06 PM
D=
Innnnaaaa, don't be sad!
:: offers hugs::

*takes hug*

Korith
2008-12-22, 01:15 PM

Not me. :smalltongue:

Korith
2008-12-22, 01:17 PM

It was only a little make out, and "given the chance" to me would involve the whole deal of "mutual consent" and "were I not seeing someone else"

ghost_warlock
2008-12-22, 02:16 PM
Thes/Rabbit: Tell you what, if you reveal the identity of your Playground-dream-person/crush, I will reveal the identity of my One True Playground Crush. We can do this via PM if you're more comfortable with that arrangement. Your secret(s) will be safe with me. :smallsmile:

Why do I care, you ask? Hm, shall we say...academic curiosity? Or, mebbe, I just likes being privy to sweet, juicy secrets and I think it'll be something worth a few shared 'teehees' between us friendly-type Playgrounders. =3

Korith
2008-12-22, 02:25 PM
I have to admit, I'm curious...

But I'll try not to get creepy about it.

Too much.
PLEASE TELL ME!
:smallredface:

Rawhide
2008-12-22, 03:22 PM
I'm incredibly disappointed to find that it's spelled with an "oes". :smallannoyed:

I thought it was just "os".

It is just "os". While my dictionary points out that it can be spelled either mangos or mangoes, I have never seen it spelled mangoes anywhere in Australia.

mangosta71
2008-12-22, 03:36 PM
It is just "os". While my dictionary points out that it can be spelled either mangos or mangoes, I have never seen it spelled mangoes anywhere in Australia.

Woot! So all the naughty implications in Thes's earlier post stand! :smalltongue:

RPGAgmJAY
2008-12-22, 03:42 PM
Testing... (first post)

Danke.

Dragonrider
2008-12-22, 04:03 PM
Testing... (first post)

Danke.

An odd place for a first post, my friend. :smalltongue:

@Rawhide: :smallbiggrin: excellent! my faith in humanity is restored!

Korith
2008-12-22, 04:05 PM
Testing... (first post)

Danke.

Of course you realize this means that we expect to see a list of crushes develop as you participate in the community. :smallbiggrin:

But welcome! And don't be a stranger!

three08
2008-12-22, 04:18 PM
Player_Zero, Kneenibble, and dish.

that is all.

Nychta
2008-12-22, 05:51 PM
Rutskarn. The new awesome one in FB. Is awesome.

Player_Zero
2008-12-22, 06:39 PM
Rutskarn. The new awesome one in FB. Is awesome.

I swear you're only doing this to annoy me.

Not that I'm saying he's not coo', but rather he is coo' because he is like me yes? Then where's my love?! Where's my lick of that sweet, sweet lollipop? DOESN'T ZERO GET A LICK?!

...I need sleep... And blood too. Blahd.

Thes Hunter
2008-12-22, 06:45 PM
Something about Reinholdt's avie is really smexy.....

Not me. :smalltongue:

Hey, it might be... since you are dating someone. :smallwink:

I might tell the person who I had a dream about... if they ask me directly if it was them.

@GW, I think I have a guess who that playgrounder was....

Korith
2008-12-22, 06:50 PM
Hey, it might be... since you are dating someone. :smallwink:

I know. But you wouldn't waste precious dream time on 'lil 'ol me! :smallbiggrin:

Thes Hunter
2008-12-22, 06:54 PM
As SDF said, you don't choose who you dream about. :smallbiggrin:

Reinholdt
2008-12-22, 07:12 PM
Something about Reinholdt's avie is really smexy.....
:smallwink:

UserClone
2008-12-22, 08:05 PM
UnrulyPoets:smallbiggrin:

Korith
2008-12-22, 08:12 PM
As SDF said, you don't choose who you dream about. :smallbiggrin:

Unless it's a lucid dream...:smallredface:

Felixaar
2008-12-22, 08:45 PM
Yikes! Peoples talkin' about me! :smallamused:

1. Yes, I AM a black belt in karate. No, I have never hurt anyone. On purpose. :smallbiggrin:Except for that one time...and that other one...hooo yeah, that was good.
2. But I'm not murderous.

4. There is no 4.

I spy your white text :smallannoyed:

But fear not, good lady! Sir Felix shall protect thee! :smallbiggrin:

Oh, Thes and Rabbit, the rule of crush thread is that if you post about someone you must name them. Sorry, but it must be done. Now tell! tell! tell!

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-22, 09:16 PM
Oh, Thes and Rabbit, the rule of crush thread is that if you post about someone you must name them. Sorry, but it must be done. Now tell! tell! tell!

I'll come clean about it.
Maybe.
Eventually.
<<

Nychta
2008-12-22, 09:18 PM
I swear you're only doing this to annoy me.

Not that I'm saying he's not coo', but rather he is coo' because he is like me yes? Then where's my love?! Where's my lick of that sweet, sweet lollipop? DOESN'T ZERO GET A LICK?!

...I need sleep... And blood too. Blahd.Purposely annoy you? Moi? Perish the thought.

Now, see, we're giving him love because he's awesome, and he's sorta like you. So we're indirectly saying you're awesome. So you indirectly get a lick of this'ere lollipop. *holds it tantalisingly out of reach*

Felixaar
2008-12-22, 09:23 PM
I'll come clean about it.
Maybe.
Eventually.
<<

For everyday you do not, I will prank you when/if we meet.

FoE
2008-12-22, 09:44 PM

Funny. I usually figure into people's nightmares. :smalltongue:

Zeful
2008-12-22, 10:08 PM
For everyday you do not, I will prank you when/if we meet.

No you won't, I posted this:
Would it be uncouth of me to post people I'm sexually attracted to due to the picture thread? Or should I keep those things to myself? in the last thread, and you did nothing of the sort.

Thes Hunter
2008-12-22, 10:12 PM

I might tell *IF* I tell the person, and *IF* the person is ok with it....

*shrug* who knows he may not be.

@FOE: - Maybe I like the idea of being naughty with evil......

UnrulyPoets
2008-12-22, 10:45 PM
UnrulyPoets:smallbiggrin:

*blushes*

FlWiPig
Cpt. Soup heh she makes me laugh :)

ghost_warlock
2008-12-23, 12:20 AM
@GW, I think I have a guess who that playgrounder was....

Well, if you want to take a guess...via PM...go for it; I might come clean. :smallwink:

Felixaar
2008-12-23, 12:57 AM
No you won't, I posted this: in the last thread, and you did nothing of the sort.

You're a heterosexual male; I'm not particularly interested.

Zeful
2008-12-23, 02:22 AM
You're a heterosexual male; I'm not particularly interested.

You have no proof of that. I am, but there's no way you could have known without spooooky psychic powers

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-23, 02:43 AM
Funny. I usually figure into people's nightmares. :smalltongue:
Well some 30 min ago.(I was sleeping then, just woke up) I had a dream about you and BRC and me, it was just us setting fire to lots of things, like government buildings, schools, police stations, pretty much anything flammable...Umm, yeah.

Weird but cool dream. Though umm very anarchisty and pyromaniac....:smallwink:

randman22222
2008-12-23, 02:47 AM
Well some 30 min ago.(I was sleeping then, just woke up) I had a dream about you and BRC and me, it was just us setting fire to lots of things, like government buildings, schools, police stations, pretty much anything flammable...Umm, yeah.

Weird but cool dream. Though umm very anarchisty and pyromaniac....:smallwink:

That's pretty funny. :smallbiggrin:
I once had a dream that I was some kind of pyromancer. That was fun...
But last night's dreams were boring. And weird.

I wonder if there's any symbolism in sideway-climbing an underwater fence whilst wearing iron boots with your mother. :smallconfused:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-23, 02:51 AM
That's pretty funny. :smallbiggrin:
I once had a dream that I was some kind of pyromancer. That was fun...
But last night's dreams were boring. And weird.

I wonder if there's any symbolism in sideway-climbing an underwater whilst wearing iron boots with your mother. :smallconfused:
You've played to much Zelda.

FoE
2008-12-23, 02:52 AM
@FOE: - Maybe I like the idea of being naughty with evil......

Lady, you just described why I got in this business in the first place ... :smallamused:

It's just like my real life! Except with imaginary fires instead of real ones, and I'm not getting paid by the mob! :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2008-12-23, 02:53 AM
You've played to much Zelda.
My thoughts exactly. Perhaps you view the game as your mother?

V Hey, don't ask me. It was your dream.

randman22222
2008-12-23, 02:56 AM
Yeah, I am/was a Zelda fanboy. But, err, how does one view a videogame as a mother? :smallconfused:

Oooh, water temple. Bad memories. :smalleek:

Coidzor
2008-12-23, 03:06 AM
Obviously you have to view her as an abusive mother if she sticks you in her water temple. :smalleek:

Hmm, I guess I'll go ahead and see how I'd qualify DR now...
So she doesn't have to look.
Dragonrider

Dragonrider
2008-12-23, 05:33 PM
Hmm, I guess I'll go ahead and see how I'd qualify DR now...
So she doesn't have to look.
Dragonrider

:smalltongue: You forget I can never remember the color chart anyway.

But I suppose I'll take the compliment :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-23, 06:19 PM
DR, you should totally post a colour coded crushlist.

^^
Or you know, you can leave us fanboys forever in doubt.:smalleek:

Coidzor
2008-12-23, 06:25 PM
That is within your rights to do so, madam.

Doubt, my good Cookie monster? Never. The doubting death is the only one worse than that of the coward.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-23, 06:41 PM
Death, my uhm, good uhmm...guy who got shot in the eye with a arrow, is my friend. I dance with death. Or we go out drinking, whatever we feel like most.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2008-12-23, 07:21 PM
The doubting death is the only one worse than that of the coward.

*retreats to a safe distance*

I'm....um....I'm not to sure I agree with you, but then again...I may be wrong....

Thes Hunter
2008-12-23, 07:43 PM
I do not doubt my admiration of how many dice of pun damage Death throws about.

I would have said punishment... but that one is soooo over done.

Korith
2008-12-23, 11:01 PM
My brother's fiancee is the awesomest - she helped me pick out flowers to give to L.C. when I pick her up at the train station tomorrow, and is even arranging them :smallbiggrin:

Felixaar
2008-12-23, 11:15 PM
You have no proof of that. I am, but there's no way you could have known without spooooky psychic powers

Arr! I spy your white text.

DR, you should totally post a colour coded crushlist.

^^
Or you know, you can leave us fanboys forever in doubt.:smalleek:

I don't think DR has any Playground crushes :smallconfused: unfortunately

Coidzor
2008-12-23, 11:44 PM
Of that I have no doubt, my good sir. I also know that it would take months of concentrated effort at being affably evil to come by such a things. Sort of the way that I know green eggs and ham to be delicious until I receive evidence to the contrary, if you catch my meaning.
Hmm... While I'm at it... Felixaar.
In other news: Argh, argh, argh. And here I didn't even know Death had a tongue and here it's as sharp as his scythe... Oh wait... *remembers to get along and die already*

Felixaar
2008-12-23, 11:51 PM
Wow, thanks, Coid! Though I must admit I saw that as Attraction Red rather than Admiration Red for a moment and was like "oooookay..."

You're pretty cool too, actually. You've grown on me.

ghost_warlock
2008-12-25, 09:07 AM
Ever had a crush on someone you all see the time but you've never spoken to them and you don't even know their name?

Yeah, I've had just such a crush for quite a while and, late last night, I finally discoved the identity of my long-harbored crush. So, using Serpe's notations...

admiration / attraction / extra-awesomeness / "clicking" / extra-notable-avatar / really-really-want-to-meet-IRL / would-totally-make-out-with-if-given-the-chance / wish-I-was-more-like-them / regularly-enjoy-or-am-amused-by-their-posts / want-to-take-them-home-and-give-them-a-good-meal-and-a-cushy-job / interesting
GW defines 'interesting' as 'wish I knew more about.'

Tiktaalik
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/ghost_warlock/Tiktaalik.png
You're an inspiration, little buddy. :smallsmile: Here's a YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9h1tR42QYA) I found honoring you.

Tiktaalik-<3 avi free to everyone who's willing to give it a good home. :smallsmile:

Here's my complete list:
Playgrounders
RabbitHoleLost
Ego Slayer
Dirk Kris
TwoBitWriter
Pyrian
Bor the Barbarian Monk
Player_Zero
The Vorpal Tribble
Serpentine
Thes Hunter
Agamid
Zarrexaij

Non-Playgrounders
Krushnev! VII
Zooey Deschanel
Alyson Hannigan
Shirley Manson
Tiktaalik
My signature
Alliteration

Boo
2008-12-25, 09:59 AM
You'd make-out with your signature if given the chance?

Thufir
2008-12-25, 11:37 AM
That's what I said when he first posted that.

Well, actually, I think I said "To the shipping thread?", but it was the same sort of sentiment.

Zarrexaij
2008-12-25, 01:25 PM
Gee, more people want to meet me than I thought. :smallsigh:

There's going to be a lot of really disappointed people at the Midwest meetup when they realize I'm fairly reserved and utterly boring.

But talk about computer science or TOOL, and I won't shut up for about six hours.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-25, 01:27 PM
Gee, more people want to meet me than I thought. :smallsigh:

There's going to be a lot of really disappointed people at the Midwest meetup when they realize I'm fairly reserved and utterly boring.

But talk about computer science or TOOL, and I won't shut up for about six hours.

We'll get you talkin', I promise :smallsmile:

Zarrexaij
2008-12-25, 01:30 PM
It depends if I bring my very tall sidekick or not.

Then I won't be able to shut up. I literally spent eight hours talking to him in person once.

I was way worn out afterwards, but it was totally worth it.

I must convince him to join me. *evil cackle*

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-25, 02:21 PM
If you don't talk, it's gonna be a long drive to the meet-up!

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-25, 02:58 PM
I've mentioned I crush Reina and Phoe, right?
I just thought I'd mention it, since they're beaaaauuuutiful.

ghost_warlock
2008-12-25, 03:25 PM
You'd make-out with your signature if given the chance?

I totally would! But my monitor did some weird stuff, changed funny colors, the last time I tried. :smallfrown:

Thes Hunter
2008-12-25, 09:40 PM
Thes Hunter

I know I have seen this before, but it still makes me squee. :smallredface:

Coidzor
2008-12-25, 10:13 PM
...Curse you GW. Curse you. For now I too am in love with Tik-tik-tik-tiktaalik!

I so wanted to believe our cloning technology/luck was such that a couple of real ones had been salvaged. :smallfrown: *is one of the reasons why attempts to bring back raptors by modifying chickens' genes will be the death of humanity*

Serpentine
2008-12-27, 01:00 AM
<.<
>.>

admiration/ attraction/ extra-awesomeness/ "clicking"/ extra-notable-avatar/ really-really-want-to-meet-IRL/ would-totally-make-out-with-if-given-the-chance/ wish-I-was-more-like-them/ regularly-enjoy-or-am-amused-by-their-posts/ want-to-take-them-home-and-give-them-a-good-meal-and-a-cushy-job/ interesting

"Real" Crushes
I'm da Rogue
Amotis

Some Romantic Connotations Maybe
Jibar
Saithis Bladewing
FlWiPig
Felixaar
Kyace
ZombieRockStar
Rhubakin
Darius Midnite
morbidwombat
Thanatos5150

Not So Much Romantic Connotations Maybe
Sneak
Agamid
Death, Your Friend the Reaper
FroJoe
Trog
Phase
Mordokai

V She's waiting... :smallwink::smallfrown:

Helgraf
2008-12-27, 04:34 AM
:finds Serpentine's new avatar ... quite appealing:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-27, 11:10 AM
Ahem.
Destro. Yeah. That was the big secret >>

Coidzor
2008-12-27, 12:35 PM
:finds Serpentine's new avatar ... quite appealing:

*just now realized that she's... coiled under the mistletoe rather than whistling a little bit of doo-wop or something like he had assumed earlier*

White Text

Well, hopefully it won't be the end of the world, Mademoiselle.

Thes Hunter
2008-12-27, 01:27 PM
What's the color for totally made out with, when I had the chance.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-27, 01:29 PM
Daark purple. :smalltongue: