PDA

View Full Version : Nazi Zombie Help

late for dinner
2008-12-10, 01:50 PM
I have unlocked and absolutly love the Nazi Zombie mode in Call of Duty World at War. My highest level, with 2 friends, is 21 which I got last night. I was looking at the leaderboard and saw that the highest level reached was 666 and it was accomplished by a 1 person party. Level 21 is rediculous. There has to be a glitch for only 1 person to get to level 666. What is it? What are some of your strategies??

Icewalker
2008-12-10, 07:15 PM
I don't know anything about the game, context, or anything else, and I can tell you that's a joke. Level 666? Wink wink?

Myatar_Panwar
2008-12-10, 08:09 PM
Yeah, the call of duty series seems to be quite the target for hacking leaderboards.

I remember looking at the leaderboards for accuracy in CoD4 once, the highest person having something like 5000% accuracy. :smallmad:

DrizztFan24
2008-12-11, 10:03 AM
There are a couple of glitches you can use to get that high, or, since it is a coop campaign your death cards can be activated, thus allowing you to cheat your way through zombies. I've had 3 friends make it to 27 once...crazy night.

EDIT @ TPAM: It is possible to get over 100% I think, penetration and stopping power. I've noticed that the computer's are far more prone to hacking than the consoles though.

evisiron
2008-12-11, 10:16 AM
Aww, love this game! :smallbiggrin:

The owner of our gaming centre set the standard by reaching level 20. He has offered free account time to teams who can beat that!

late for dinner
2008-12-11, 02:16 PM
The only way we got to level 21 was by having 3 ray guns (one per person) I knew there had to be glitches because 21 was pretty much impossible. I have only made it to level 10 on my own. that game is addicting.

warty goblin
2008-12-11, 04:07 PM
Yeah, the call of duty series seems to be quite the target for hacking leaderboards.

I remember looking at the leaderboards for accuracy in CoD4 once, the highest person having something like 5000% accuracy. :smallmad:

In another game (not a CoD game) I once had the highest kill count on the server, the most damage done, and negative accuracy.