PDA

View Full Version : New Class- Void Warpers

Baxter190
2008-12-10, 06:01 PM
Well, as this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98773) trait made me think about stripping magic, I came to realize, players with this trait would be pretty screwed in late game without magic healing or magic weapons.

As such i have deicded to create a class, based upon thsi trait. It will be meant to be a base class, with the trait above being required to take levels in it. Before I start with a rough draft of the tables, here is a list of some things I would like in it, and why

1d12 hit points at each level, due to no magical healing.
Max B.A.B. as the class will most likely be melee focused
Able to extend his blank status to other creatures, in order to suppress their magic spells and super-natural abilities.
At higher levels, the ability to “Hollow out” things, and permanently rob them of the magical powers.
Extra damage to magical creatures, extra planar creatures, outsiders, and undead, as they all involve magic.
The power to banish summoned creatures back where they came from, such as one from summon xxx ally spells, as well as summoned outsiders.
Bonus to Ac, as the player will be unable to use magical armor.

Kellus
2008-12-10, 06:06 PM
For the best take on this particular concept I've ever seen, search the forums for the Primewarden base class. I believe it's pretty much what you're looking for.

Baxter190
2008-12-10, 07:34 PM
so, anyone want to help?