PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar 3 Recruitment

Raistlin1040
2008-12-10, 07:31 PM
Hello everyone, recruiting for Rockstar 3 (Subtitle pending) here. With luck, the game will start on eiter December 29th or December 30th, though it's possible it may be delayed until January 2nd depending on Holiday inconvinances. I *am* looking for a co-narrator, and I would appreciate it if anyone volunteered.
So, rules. Even if you've played a WereWolf, even one of the other Rockstars before, I suggest you read the new rules. We had some balance issues in the pasts concerning the Bands, and I'd like to thank Freshmeat for helping me make the game more fair.

The Rules of RAWK
First off, the roles.

Band Members: Rather than Masons and Villagers, Rockstar plays with Bands, a sort of combination. Each Band Member will be assigned a Name and a Band, but not start off knowing any other band members. Rockstar.

Band Leader: Band Leaders are the de facto leaders of their Band. They will also be given a Name and Band. Each night, a Band Leader has a recruitment ability. If they recruit someone who is a member of their Band, the two are introduced, and become Masons, in effect. Here's an example.

Player A is Mick Jagger, leader of the Rolling Stones, Player B is Ronnie Wood, Rolling Stones Member, and Player C is Robert Smith, Leader of The Cure. At night, Players A and C have their Night recruitment ability. Both players try to recruit B. As a Rolling Stone, Player A's recruitment suceeds, and both A and B are sent a PM telling them who each other is. Player C's recruitment fails and he is sent back a PM stating that it failed. Rockstar.

Jimi Hendrix (Seer): Jimi Hendrix, Rock Immortal, is the game's Seer. Each Night, he can consult with the Rock Gods to determine the role of another player in the mighty cosmic Purple Haze of the world...Or something like that. He will be given the player's Role, but NOT a name, if they have one. Rockstar.

Serj Tankian (Baner): As the former singer for System of a Down, and co-founder of the non-profit organization Axis of Justice, Serj Tankian is well verse din how to get around greedy corporate Execs. Each night, he can protect one player from being killed. Rockstar.

The Dating Fans (Lovers): Poor Dating Fans. Just a pair of 20somethings who came to a rock concert together on a date, they find themselves mixed up in the madness that followed. They begin the game knowing each other, but one dies, so does the other. Rockstar.

The Roadie (Fool): The Roadie has been with Jimi since day one, fixing his guitars, hauling his amps, and driving the tour bus when the driver was passed out in a hotel room somewhere. Jimi gave him a few lessons one day, and the Roadie earned a shred of skill. Unfortunately, it all went to his head, and he decieved himself into thinking HE was the legendary Jimi Hendrix. He gets a scry each night, but the results are random. If he scries Jimi, he will see him as the Roadie. Rockstar.

Execs (Wolves): The Execs have no souls. Determined to ruin the world of music by putting out generic, boring albums, they are the bane of all that is artistic. Each night the Execs will reach a consensus and send the narrators a PM detailing who they want to kill (Read: Kidnap, and force to make horrible pop albums until they're crazy, and have lost all talent). Exec.

Sell-Out (Devil): The Sell-Out was in a popular 80s glam band back in the day, but since then, he's cut his hair, wiped off his makeup, and traded in his platform boots and leather for a suit and tie, in exchange for the big bucks at the corporation. Still, he's not stupid, and his key knowledge of the music industry gives him an edge as an Exec. Every night, he can use a bit of his smarts to figure out another player's role. Exec.

NOTE: If you find other members of your band, you are not allowed to reveal that you share a band in the game thread. Saying "I won't point at X because he's in my band" will get both of you killed by the Narrators. Don't do it please.

Win Conditions: The Rockstars win if all the Execs, including the Sell-Out are killed. The Execs win if their numbers, including the Sell-Out, equal the number of Rockstars.

Autolynches: I don't do them. I don't enjoy making lists of who's voted and who hasn't, so it's most likely they won't happen. If I can work something out with a Co-Narrator, it's possible they will happen, and I will inform you guys in the game thread. Either way, PLEASE only sign up if you actually intend to play.

As per most WereWolf games, days will last about 48 hours, and nights will last around 24 hours.

Player List (28 Players)
Reinholdt
Shadowcaller
Dallas-Dakota
FF Fanboy
Murska
Jontom Xire
TwoBitWriter
Emperor Demonking
Dr. Bath
Blue Umbrella
Mustiado
Iceddragons
Aemoh
Uncle Festy
Hap Hazard
Zar Peter
GAThraawn
Happyturtle
Vampiric
RabbitHoleLost
Noir Cat
Korias
Lamech
Lex-Kat
Mordokai
Helgraf
Catseye2121
Shadow

Reinholdt
2008-12-11, 07:18 AM
WW game? In.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-11, 07:19 AM
I guess someone have to start the sign up, now prepare to be swarmed by players! (I'm in)

^Well, crap, seems I was not first this time:smallcool:.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-11, 07:25 AM
Craaaap.

*is dragged in*

Looking forward to it!

Fan
2008-12-11, 07:28 AM
Will play. As Adam from 3 Days Grace.

Murska
2008-12-11, 08:38 AM
Will play. Hoping that Muse is in the game. :smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2008-12-11, 09:02 AM
Raist, I'll play or co-narrate, whichever you prefer.

Be warned, however, that I'll be gone from mid next week until after the new year.

Jontom Xire
2008-12-11, 09:27 AM
In, but you need to sort this out...

NOTE: If you find other members of your band, you are not allowed to reveal that you share a band in the game thread. Saying "I won't point at X because he's in my band" will get both of you killed by the Narrators. Don't do it please.

So, in version one of this rule where you only die if the statement is true, I can prove I'm not an exec because when someone is scried provably as an exec I say "I'm in the same band as Y" and when we don't get killed it proves the statement false and therefore proves me as a rockstar.

In version two of the rule where you get killed for making such a statement whether it is true or false, it basically becomes a suicide kill. So if the devil scries the baner, a lowly and expendable wolf states "I'm in the same band as Y" and you can kiss goodbye to the baner. Similarly if the seer scries an exec, he gives the nod to a brave rockstar who makes a similar statement and an exec bites the dust without having to go to the trouble of outing him publically and risking a role, etc. etc.

I mention this now because it will save EDK from a day one lynch, again, when he comes up with it after the game has started. We all know how he likes to exploit the letter of rules like this.

Anyway this rule breaks the game and you need to find another way around it.

One possible option is that if the statement is true you kill both people and if it isn't then you only kill the person who stated it. This should solve the problem. I think.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-11, 09:48 AM

So, in version one of this rule where you only die if the statement is true, I can prove I'm not an exec because when someone is scried provably as an exec I say "I'm in the same band as Y" and when we don't get killed it proves the statement false and therefore proves me as a rockstar.

Most correc,t thought I must point out there are multiple bands...

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-11, 09:55 AM
What they hey, I think I'll give it a try... Might be a fun change of pace. :smallbiggrin:

Jontom Xire
2008-12-11, 09:55 AM
Yes, but it doesn't matter which one you're in as long as it isn't the same as the execs.

Of course, technically the execs aren't really a band at all, so even if an exec said it it might count as false.

However I still think that someone like EDK could find a way to prove guilt or innocence by not getting killed if you make a statement about being in the same band as someone and not dying because the statement is false.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-11, 10:06 AM
Yes, but it doesn't matter which one you're in as long as it isn't the same as the execs.

Of course, technically the execs aren't really a band at all, so even if an exec said it it might count as false.

However I still think that someone like EDK could find a way to prove guilt or innocence by not getting killed if you make a statement about being in the same band as someone and not dying because the statement is false.

Hmm, true.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-11, 10:58 AM
Sign me up.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-11, 12:45 PM
In.

I think it would work better if it was just whoever outed themselves who gets killed, not the one they implicated (perhaps their role is not revealed on death?), even if the statement is correct. Since none of the power-roles are in bands, it would only make one person a known Rockstar, who would likely then be killed. And even then, you don't know that the person revealing roles is telling the truth.

Although Jontom's solution would work too. (and is a little simpler)

Boo
2008-12-11, 01:41 PM
In on a sunny day

Raistlin1040
2008-12-11, 05:43 PM

In version two of the rule where you get killed for making such a statement whether it is true or false, it basically becomes a suicide kill. So if the devil scries the baner, a lowly and expendable wolf states "I'm in the same band as Y" and you can kiss goodbye to the baner. Similarly if the seer scries an exec, he gives the nod to a brave rockstar who makes a similar statement and an exec bites the dust without having to go to the trouble of outing him publically and risking a role, etc. etc.

I mention this now because it will save EDK from a day one lynch, again, when he comes up with it after the game has started. We all know how he likes to exploit the letter of rules like this.

Anyway this rule breaks the game and you need to find another way around it.

One possible option is that if the statement is true you kill both people and if it isn't then you only kill the person who stated it. This should solve the problem. I think.

I'm going to put it simply. It's against the spirit of the game. If you try and screw with the game like this, bad things will happen. Therefor, I ask that you simply not do it. Just don't do it.

Also Dirk, I'd love to have you co-narrate, but it comes down to what you'd rather do, play or narrate.

Mustiado
2008-12-11, 06:32 PM
I remember so clearly now. Rockstar was my very first WW game. That we won despite me killing one of my own bandmates.

I gotta play this again.

Hyozo
2008-12-11, 06:50 PM
I think I'll join this one.

Aemoh
2008-12-11, 07:02 PM
Never learn. In. Yadda yadda :smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2008-12-11, 07:35 PM
Yes.
So very yes.

Mustiado
2008-12-11, 10:11 PM
I know they're not 'classic' rock, but I'd like to request to be one of the Dude Choir of Bang Camaro.

They're awesome, you know.

Raistlin1040
2008-12-11, 11:03 PM
Yes, they are awesome. But we have to have multiple bands, and I can't just put everyone in the Dude Choir.

Nope, likely sticking with my faves. The Beatles, Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, Guns N' Roses, KISS. So yeah, classic rock.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-11, 11:17 PM
What about the Sex Pistols? They are pretty classic, man! :smalltongue:

But seriously, you named off some damn good bands all the same. David Bowie FTW! (I love him more than a straight man should.)

Raistlin1040
2008-12-11, 11:24 PM
I prefer The Clash and The Ramones when it comes to 1st Gen Punk.

Also, I think David Bowie turned me bisexual. Pretty sure.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-11, 11:32 PM
I prefer The Clash and The Ramones when it comes to 1st Gen Punk.

Also, I think David Bowie turned me bisexual. Pretty sure.

David Bowie has the power to turn any man bisexual :smalltongue:

I do like The Clash, a lot. Mainly because I think they were better musicians and that they weren't nihilistic like the pistols were. I mean, Mick Jones and Joe Strummer were so damn good at what they did.

Ramones are also fun for listening to.

Yeah, I would put in The Clash over Sex Pistols. I just happened to be listening to them on my Mp3 player when I was posting. :smallwink:

Boo
2008-12-11, 11:37 PM
No chance of the Who going on your list?

Also, has anyone ever heard of Teenage Head? >>

Raistlin1040
2008-12-11, 11:52 PM
All depends on how many players we have. More players=More Bands.

Raistlin1040
2008-12-13, 01:27 PM
Alright, Dirk Kris has confirmed that he'd like to be my co-narrator.

hap_hazard
2008-12-14, 08:18 AM
In. :smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter
2008-12-14, 08:21 AM
Ah yes, sign me up. Hope the rules are working.

Raistlin1040
2008-12-15, 11:37 PM
>.>
<.<

Hey punks, we need more players.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-16, 07:30 AM
Punks (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=GzmNzJgvKFo) you say? :smallbiggrin:

Maybe we can be a bit more proactive in our recruitment, start PMing people or something.

GAThraawn
2008-12-16, 12:44 PM
Dang. I actually managed to resist long enough to click away to another window...in.

Although I would like to open by pointing out that Jontom Xire and Dallas-Dakota are both in my band. :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2008-12-16, 01:20 PM
Twobit totally failed to try and recruit me even though we chat every day and he knows I'm a werewolf player.

I'm in.

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-16, 01:21 PM
Twobit totally failed to try and recruit me even though we chat every day and he knows I'm a werewolf player.

I was getting around to it! We have only been chatting every day for a week now...:smallredface:

Raistlin1040
2008-12-17, 06:08 PM
Yay, players!

Ideally guys, and I'm aware this may not happen, I would like 25 players at least.

Boo
2008-12-21, 03:46 AM
C'mon, people! Keep the soul of rock alive!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-21, 03:49 AM
Yay, players!

Ideally guys, and I'm aware this may not happen, I would like 25 players at least.
I already signed up.:smallwink:

Com'on sign up for this game and my LotR ww game!

siiign up!

You know you want to...

Murska
2008-12-21, 09:36 AM
Hey, come on, sign up... I want this game to start!

Vampiric
2008-12-21, 10:15 AM
Yeah, I'll join.

It's basically lots of little groups of masons, and a groups of wolves? Are the baner and seer affiliated with a band, or are they independants?

Raistlin1040
2008-12-21, 11:10 AM
Baner, seer, fool, and lovers are independant. The masons are only actually masons if the band leaders can find their bandmates.

Vampiric
2008-12-21, 11:32 AM
Ah, ok. Hence the 'no saying I'm band X'.

Raistlin1040
2008-12-23, 08:38 PM
*Pokes the thread* Get back up there and draw more players, you lazy excuse for a thread.

Raistlin1040
2008-12-24, 11:08 PM
Due to Dirk's absence, the large number of games currently running and recruiting, and my recent discovery of Post-New Years plans, the new start date is set for January 8th/9th.

Boo
2008-12-27, 06:57 PM
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!! Sign up!

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-27, 10:23 PM
I have, since signing up for this game, become quite the WW junkie. So I should fit in great with the theme... :smalltongue:

Plus I spent most of the 16 hour drive to Indiana jamming in the backseat of a minivan to Flogging Molly, Clash, and Billy Joel :smalltongue:

Vampiric
2008-12-28, 08:11 AM
Flogging Molly

Suh-weet!! :smallbiggrin:

We're seven drunken pirates.... :smalltongue:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-12-29, 12:47 AM
And here comes a singin' little Rabbit, all ready to try WWs again...
Noir should be along soon, too.

Noir_Cat
2008-12-29, 01:33 AM
HONEY!! I'M HooooooOOOOOOoooooMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!

I could say that I was sorry.....but I'm not. Count me in, because RHL will poke me if I don't join. That and a Rockstar themed WW game sounds amazing. Almost as amazing as the Batman themed one. Almost.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-29, 11:41 AM
And here comes a singin' little Rabbit, all ready to try WWs again...

YAAAAY!
Rabbit, you're back!
Let's hope this run goes better then Titans 2. :smallwink:

Korias
2008-12-29, 12:25 PM
I learned from my mistakes last time. Got room for one more?:smallamused:

TwoBitWriter
2008-12-29, 01:16 PM
We're seven drunken pirates.... :smalltongue:

We're the seven deadly sins! :smalltongue:

Raistlin1040
2008-12-29, 06:14 PM
Korias, we've got room to spare.

Yay players!

Noir_Cat
2008-12-29, 11:03 PM
This should be good, Raistlin. As long as I get a good artist, that is. :smallamused:

Seriously, though. Rai has good taste in music (I've been keeping up with doings between Rabbit and Amour).

Lamech
2009-01-02, 10:25 PM
Well, this looks fun so I'll join.

Dirk Kris
2009-01-05, 10:20 AM
The co-narrator has returned!
And with plenty or terrible/hilarious death ideas in me head.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-01-05, 10:41 AM
YAAAAY!
Rabbit, you're back!
Let's hope this run goes better then Titans 2. :smallwink:
Yes, let's hope so indeed. ^^
I think titans to ended up badly for everybody. Surviving till end of game as the only person on my team for more then 5 days I think ^^, and then being killed as the last action:smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Noir_Cat
2009-01-05, 01:47 PM
When does it start again? Yay, laziness by just asking instead of searching on my own!!

Raistlin1040
2009-01-05, 06:51 PM
Friday, Noir.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-05, 09:50 PM
If I get to be a band leader, can I be Freddie Mercury??

In, btw.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-07, 01:27 AM
It starts Friday?! YAAAAYY!!! *bounces around*

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-07, 02:27 AM
:: bounces with Noir::
I'm e'sited...

Mordokai
2009-01-07, 02:41 AM
Yeah, ok, I'll join too.

If it's not too late by now.

Helgraf
2009-01-07, 02:49 AM
Suppose I can give this another stab...

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-07, 02:52 AM
Yeah, ok, I'll join too.

Bouncing girls always get Mordokai's attention :smallamused:

TFT
2009-01-07, 02:55 AM
Well, I just got lynched in a different game, opening up my scedule a bit... so I'll join this game.

Mordokai
2009-01-07, 03:14 PM

Quiet, girl and bounce some more :smalltongue:

Noir_Cat
2009-01-07, 04:17 PM
Yeah, ok, I'll join too.

Yay!!! Mordy joins!

I knew bouncing was a good idea. Rabbit said, "No, Kitty, you don't want to do that. It's a bad idea..."

But look now! Mordokai has proved you wrong.

Yeah...I really don't know either...

Yay!! White Text of Invisibleness!!

Lex-Kat
2009-01-07, 07:36 PM

Bouncing girls get most men's attention. :smalltongue:

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-07, 08:29 PM
Yes, let's hope so indeed. ^^
I think titans to ended up badly for everybody. Surviving till end of game as the only person on my team for more then 5 days I think ^^, and then being killed as the last action:smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Well, I think Festy said that because I had the incredible misfortune to pick Titans as my first WW game, and was randomly selected to be Baner.
It kinda turned me off WW games >>

Uncle Festy
2009-01-07, 08:55 PM
Well, I think Festy said that because I had the incredible misfortune to pick Titans as my first WW game, and was randomly selected to be Baner.
It kinda turned me off WW games >>

Summat like that, yeah.

Raistlin1040
2009-01-08, 10:42 PM
Recruitment is CLOSED.

The game will begin tomorrow night, and role PMs will be coming either tonight or tomorrow.

Shadow
2009-01-08, 11:27 PM
Could I talk you into allowing one more?
:puppydogeyes:
It kinda turned me off WW games >>And yeah, that's almost as bad as playing Vampire as your first game.
You need something a little more interactive and a little less individualized early one.
This is actually a REALLY good game to get your feet wet in, because you get to play as a team. :smallbiggrin:

Raistlin1040
2009-01-08, 11:30 PM
>.>

<.<

*Slides open door, grabs Shadow by the hair and drags him inside*

But only because you're Shadow.

Shadow
2009-01-08, 11:31 PM
thankee kindly, sai

Raistlin1040
2009-01-09, 12:42 AM
PMs have been sent. If you didn't recieve one, or are confused, PM me back, and I'll get you set up.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-09, 02:13 AM
I am assuming that there shall be a new thread?

Uncle Festy
2009-01-09, 07:19 AM
You need something a little more interactive and a little less individualized early one.
This is actually a REALLY good game to get your feet wet in, because you get to play as a team. :smallbiggrin:

Well, I mean, technically Rabbit and I were a team, but… then I died on night three. :smallsigh:
*waits for thread*

TwoBitWriter
2009-01-09, 12:51 PM
Still here, ready to ROCK! :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2009-01-09, 02:01 PM
*tumbles out of bed*

*pours a cup of ambition*

Alright, I'm ready! (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jqiwEafCJ74&feature=related)

http://www.dollyon-line.com/photos/i/al_law_04.jpg

Lex-Kat
2009-01-09, 02:40 PM
:smallbiggrin: I haven't heard that song in a while. :smallbiggrin:

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-09, 02:46 PM
Well, I mean, technically Rabbit and I were a team, but… then I died on night three. :smallsigh:
*waits for thread*

Yeah, the one night I didn't use my super bane powers on you, I think :smallfrown:

Mordokai
2009-01-09, 02:48 PM
Yeah, the one night I didn't use my super bane powers on you, I think :smallfrown:

Hey, I was rather happy because of that :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-09, 02:53 PM
Hey, I was rather happy because of that :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

:; shakes fist at::
Curse you, Villain! Curse yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu...

Mordokai
2009-01-09, 02:58 PM
Hey, I could fry you instead, you know. In any case, three dead gods by my hand is not a bad accomplishment in any case :smallsmile:

Shadow
2009-01-09, 03:04 PM
*goes to check old narrator spread*
You would have killed 4 gods, but Recaiden voided your kill of Piratemonk. And a good thing too, or you'd have killed one of your own team....

Lex-Kat
2009-01-09, 03:11 PM
Now I know NEVER to trust Mordokai again. He kills his own team, for the sake of the win.

I'd sooner trust Shadow again. :tongue:

Mordokai
2009-01-09, 03:13 PM
*goes to check old narrator spread*
You would have killed 4 gods, but Recaiden voided your kill of Piratemonk. And a good thing too, or you'd have killed one of your own team....

Good thing, bad thing. I suspect the damn voider was what caused my demise... :smallannoyed:

As for you Lexy... I was blind. I don't kill my team, if it can be avoided.

Lex-Kat
2009-01-09, 03:21 PM
:smallwink: It's okay Mordy. I believe you. No, serious. I do. :smallwink: :smallwink:

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-09, 03:24 PM
:: shakes fist at Mordokai again::
:: and then at Shadow for good measure::

Mordokai
2009-01-09, 03:25 PM
:smallwink: It's okay Mordy. I believe you. No, serious. I do. :smallwink: :smallwink:

Sucker... :smallamused:

*kisses Rabbit and runs away*

You're cute when you're shaking your fists :smallbiggrin:

Reinholdt
2009-01-09, 03:27 PM
*shoots Mordokai in the leg as he's running*

*whistles and walks away innocently* :smallamused:

Lex-Kat
2009-01-09, 03:30 PM
You're cute when you're shaking your fists :smallbiggrin:

Why the limitation. She's cute, period.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-09, 04:16 PM

Really? I remember our strategy was to bane other people, because it was unlikely that we would get targeted. I know you baned Zeb night two (or at least said you did), but I don't have any records for the night one bane.
Anyways…
*beats down bad memories*

Reinholdt
2009-01-09, 04:18 PM
Really? I remember our strategy was to bane other people, because it was unlikely that we would get targeted. I know you baned Zeb night two (or at least said you did), but I don't have any records for the night one bane.
Anyways…
*beats down bad memories*
:smallsigh:
You guys do know that you WON that game, right?
*grumbles about being lynched day 1 AND a villain so he couldn't even snub people later*

Uncle Festy
2009-01-09, 04:38 PM
Yeah, but it was closer then it would have been if I hadn't died; I friggin scried GAThraawn on the night I died!
…*and now I'm going to stop bringing up bad memories and shut down.

Lamech
2009-01-10, 10:29 PM
Erm... wheres the game thread?

RabbitHoleLost
2009-01-10, 10:39 PM
That's what I was wondering.
I think Raistlin meant to post it last night...but something happened. ::Shrugs::
He's also been dragged off by parentals, if his posts make any sense. We'll just have to wait patiently.

Noir_Cat
2009-01-11, 01:01 AM
*points behind*

But the crowd is getting restless. Soon, we shall have a mob on our hands. They want Battle Royale Rockstar 3. Quick! Someone entertain them!

Raistlin1040
2009-01-11, 01:12 AM
It's been posted. It's being waited to be approved by a Mod. I'm not sure what's taking so long.

Darkcomet
2009-01-11, 08:08 PM
Raist, can I be on autolynch replacement?

happyturtle
2009-01-11, 08:12 PM
http://www.dollyon-line.com/archives/albums/bestof/cover.jpg

Dolly is ready!

Raistlin1040
2009-01-11, 08:23 PM
@DC: I actually don't do autolynches, as it's too much of a hassle. If someone drops out however, you can take their place.

@Happy: O.O Oh dear.

happyturtle
2009-01-11, 08:41 PM
You think maybe your game thread got eaten by the recent lag storms? :smallconfused:

Darkcomet
2009-01-11, 08:44 PM
That sounds plausible *nodnod*

If I do get in this one, I just hope the Kill DC spree is over by the time I do...

Raistlin1040
2009-01-11, 08:46 PM
No, I got a "Thank You, your topic has been posted, and will appear as soon as a mod approves it" or something like that message. I sent a PM to Alarra.

Murska
2009-01-11, 10:58 PM
I predict with my psychic powers that the thread shall be up momentarily!

Raistlin1040
2009-01-11, 11:15 PM
I agree. Since Alarra reply-PM'd me about it >.>