PDA

View Full Version : On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.

Granismedina
2008-12-11, 12:14 AM
Hi everyone, I have been shopping for a while online and have been through many of the sites that have dozens of products but the range is somewhat to a limited extent. I did not found myself pondering around and was left with a few choices. I have my interest’s mainly in games (I just love them) and would like to check out some of the new stuff available on web. I would like to know the places that you people do your online shopping from.

mikeejimbo
2008-12-11, 12:20 AM
I'll probably get flogged for this, but, I love Amazon for that, honestly. Their super-saver shipping is excellent, and games tend to run above $25. You can also get a lot of good stuff from there. Not everything, though.

I'm a big GURPS fan, so I order a lot from SJGames' own website. They sell non-GURPS RPGs too, but nothing D&D that I can remember. Unless it's third party, possibly.

Umm...if you like PDFs, Drive Through RPG is good. RPGnet is also a good site. I got my Call of Cthulhu book from them, as well as a pound of dice, most of which are lost, and a pewter mini, which is also lost.

I love shopping sprees for games, so good luck and have fun!

ObsidianRose
2008-12-11, 01:02 AM
Unhallowed Metropolis, from Eos Press.

Some of the best flavor ever written, with elements of pulp, steampunk horror, and Victoriana. There's a place for everyone. Very loose, but detailed character creation system, great opportunity for roleplaying, great reroll system, along with its corruptions.

Character creation is perfect. Go get it.

Nao!