PDA

View Full Version : Wow... he really said that.

Grogah
2008-12-11, 03:20 PM
I'm sure everyone knows about Blagojevitch, my Governor, and his antics... but I just saw a quote from him today that blows me away:

Wow... just... wow... (http://12angrymen.wordpress.com/2008/12/11/blago-on-his-testicles/)

It seems like something out of Borat. What drives people to make stupid comments like this?

Tirian
2008-12-11, 03:23 PM
Um, political much?

Grogah
2008-12-11, 03:29 PM
Um, political much?

What's political about being amazed that somebody would talk about their testicles on national television?

Mr. Mud
2008-12-11, 03:31 PM
*counts down to thread locking*

True, but all politicians try to be funny. No one is going to make it that far in politics, without half a brain. :smallwink:.

valadil
2008-12-11, 03:32 PM
I don't think it was that bad. He said he had the balls to do something, only in slightly more syllables. It's not like he has a politcal career left for him at this point anyway. I find this much less offensive than some of the words he had for Obama earlier this week.

Grogah
2008-12-11, 03:35 PM
I don't think it was that bad. He said he had the balls to do something, only in slightly more syllables. It's not like he has a politcal career left for him at this point anyway. I find this much less offensive than some of the words he had for Obama earlier this week.

I'm just shocked. I mean, anyone here seen Borat, where he talks about leaders needing big testicles. Wow. It's like a comedy. I guess I am just constantly amazed by things like this, and other public figures (actors, actresses, etc) who just don't seem to realize the camera is on and what they say is being heard by millions of people.

Linkavitch
2008-12-11, 04:10 PM
Yeah, he was pretty much arrested just for that. I mean, selling a job as Senator is bad enough, but this musta really pushed the feds over the edge.

Roland St. Jude
2008-12-11, 06:56 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Politics much? Oh wait, that's been taken. How about...please don't post political discussions or links to political discussions. The linked thread pretty much puts his gonad statement in the context of "that's why he's been indicted" (as has the last poster in this thread). Thread locked.