PDA

View Full Version : S.E.U. II: Ho Ho Horrors - Game Started

Shadowcaller
2008-12-15, 03:23 PM
S.E.U. II: Ho Ho Horrors

The 16 December 2008...

About 20 years ago S.E.U. Agents had a close encounter with creatures dubbed "horrors" or Paranormal Species No#3 in the village of Hollows Way.

Since then there have been no encounter with these strange creatures, S.E.U. has assumed that this was a limited case and that these creatures now are extincted.
However the S.E.U. agent Edmund Irrens claims to have spoken to a person that might be the "creator" of the horrors, this claim remains unconfirmed since no other proof has been given.

*Ring*

"You have reached S.E.U., how can I help you?"

A feminine voice could he heard, she sounded very uncomfortable.
"Um... this is a bit awkward but I think I need help with the err supernatural?"

"There is no such thing ma'am, please state your problem again."

"I can't live in my own house anymore!"
The line went silent.

Suddenly the voice came back again, "Sorry about that but I'm just so frustrated, I just bought this new house you see and-"

"Before I do anything, I need to remind you that unless your 100 % sure that there is something in your house that we can deal with I advice you to not use our line of service. Since if we have to send out a team on some kind of- excuse my expression- "ghost-chase" there is a fee-"

"Yes, yes I have read about your organization, I know what you do and I'm prepared to pay that fee if you don't find anything, just send one of your teams... please."

"We have confirmed your position."

"Wait, you know from where I'm calling?"

"A team is on the way ma'am."

"...and don't call me ma'am, it makes me sound so old."

"Yes, ma'am"

A drawn out sight could be heard on the other end of the line then it went silent once again.

Rules
Classic Werewolf Game Rules

The game is played in turns that consist of two different phases.
There's a day phase that happens from dawn til dausk in game. This period lasts 48 hours. During this time all the players try to decide who the bad guys are by voting for them. Votes are done in red text. Whoever has the most votes after 48 hours is removed from the game.
The next phase is the night phase, which lasts from dusk til dawn. This phase lasts 24 hours. During this phase, anyone that has a special action to perform during that time does so via PM to the narrators. This is the phase of the game where the wolves would tell the narrators who they would like to kill.

After time's up, the narrators will post the opening of the following Day Scene and it starts all over again.
This continues until either A) all of the Wolves are destroyed by the Villagers -or- B) the Wolves reduce the total number of non-wolf players to equal their own.

Horrors
Horror: Every night one of the horrors can merge with another player. This will kill the horror and make the player they merged with to a horror instead.

The player that becomes a horror now have the same victory condition as the other horrors.

In this game the horrors can choose if they want to "merge" with a player or not but if a member of S.E.U. would be the target of a horrors ability they will still die instead of becoming horrors and the horror will survive even if the horror has chosen otherwise.
If the horror would target another horror they will learn of each other (due this being a blind wolf game.)

Once a horror have merged with a player it can still talk to the player it have merged with and give advice but since its "dead" it can't effect the game in any other way except talking to the other horrors.

If a horror is a part of a commando group they can if they want, try to disturb the group, giving the groups bane action a 75 % chance of failure and the scry a 75 % chance of showing a incorrect result.

The horrors wins once their number are equal to the number of the remaining villagers and they all scries as Horrors.

Team Villager
The villagers will win once all the horrors are dead.

Civilian (Villager): How you ended up inside this house only you know but now your trapped, the S.E.U. agents has sealed off the entire building. Now you need to kill both a wraith and horrors to make it out alive. Scries as Civilian (Villager).

Too-stupid-to-live (Fail-Role) there seems to be guys like this in every horror-themed house. If they are in a commando group there is a 75 % chance that the bane will fail or the scry will show incorrect result. They will think that they are normal civilians thought. Scries as Civilian (Villager)

S.E.U. Spectral Encounter Unit (Agent): You were send here to investigate the possible appearance of a Class: Fear Wraith and you found one... along with a couple of horrors. This is a way out of your league but since the horrors seems to disturb all kinds of communication you are forced to deal with it yourself to prevent the horrors from spreading. You will die if a horror tries to merge with you but you don't start the game knowing each other due communication problems. Scries as S.E.U. Agent (Agent).

Wraith
Wraith's are often mistaken for ghosts (AKA souls of the dead) but they are in fact creatures just like humans or cats, scientists just haven't been able to explain this strange life form.
From what we know wraith's feed on emotions, there are no scientific explanations for exactly how a creature would be able to do this but right now that is the most common theory until something better is suggested.

Wraiths are transparent (or invisible as some call them) and have been proved vulnerable only to fire and different kinds of acid and bases.

The oldest wraith that has been found was about 50 years old, there is much to learn about their life cycle but they seems to settle down on heavily populated places like in cities. Wraith's lies dormant most of their life's, the humans around them feed them enough emotions to last a life time.

When wraiths gets older they no longer can feed on multiply types of emotions, instead they specialize on feeding one type (like lust, hate, fear etc.)

When a place is abandoned for different reasons the wraith will awake from its dormant state, its now they begin to get dangerous. The wraith without its free supply of emotions it got from the humans around it is now forced to "hunt" for the emotion they are specialized in.

Its these kind of awakened wraiths that the S.E.U. is trained to take out before they can do any lasting damage.

Wraiths grow stronger the more emotions they gain, a hunting wraith can make strange images appear, making strange sounds, manipulate human emotions and in some of the most extreme cases, kill human beings.

There are five different classes of awakened wraiths, Fear, Lust, Wrath (Hate), Happiness and Gloom (Depression) to his date, however there might be more unclassified types out there.

Wraith: A typical fear class wraith. This creature most likely awakened when the house it lived in was abandoned, before that the house was most likely a place of great violence and fear that the wraith have learned to feed upon. When a new owner came into the house the wraith must feed upon it by using all of its powers.

The wraith can not be night-killed or turned into a horror. It will scry as a Wraith. For every night that passes the wraith will feed upon more of the humans emotions and gain new powers. Every power they gain can only be used once.

The wraith will win the game if it survives it, it still counts as a villager for the horrors victory condition thought.

Night 1: Vote will count as 2 instead of 1 for one day
Night 2: A disguise action
Night 3: A void action (Works on horrors too)
Night 4: A scry action
Night 5: A bane action
Night 6: A disguise Action
Night 7: A kill action
Night 8: A void Action
Night 9: A day-bane action

Commando Groups - Important!
Three players of any type of roles can during a night form a "commando group" by sending a PM with all their names to the narrator (every player in the commando group must be willing to join). A player can only be in one commando group at once every night. The commando group can either scry a player or bane a player during the night. They can't use any of these actions on a member in their own commando group.

Note: If a player in a commando group should be voided the entire group is voided too but only for commando group actions.

There will also be a secret role called Infected Santa Claus in the game...

Player List
{table=head]Number|Player|Role|Died
1|Reinholdt|horror|Lynched day 7
2|Blue Umbrella|Horror|Lynched day 4
3|Aemoh|too-stupid-to-live (fail)|Lynched day 5
4|iceddragons|too-stupid-to-live (fail)|Lynched Day 8
5|Dr. Bath||
6|Uncle Festy|too-stupid-to-live (fail)|Killed night 2
7|Hero 1.0|Civilian (Villager)|Lynched day 2
8|GAThraawn|Horror|Lynched day 6
9|Emperor DemonKing|Wraith|Lynched day 3
10|evnafets|S.E.U. Agent|Killed night 5
11|Selrahc|Horror|Merged night 3
12|Murska||
13|Recaiden|Horror|Merged night 8
14|PirateMonk|Infected Santa|Killed Night 1
15|DarkComet|S.E.U. Agent|Lynched day 1
16|Duos||
17|Mordokai|S.E.U. Agent|Killed Night 7
18|lamech|Horror|Merged night 4

[/table]

Hyozo
2008-12-15, 09:14 PM
I'm going to join this one.

Duos
2008-12-15, 09:18 PM
I'm dashing all the way to this house. In.

Darkcomet
2008-12-15, 09:26 PM
Man, I'm a sucker for these nonstandard games, but I'm already at my 3-game limit. :smallsigh:

PirateMonk
2008-12-15, 09:28 PM
In again.

Boo
2008-12-15, 09:41 PM
In, and probably out first like last time.

Selrahc
2008-12-15, 09:42 PM
In. Let's see if I'm as useless as last game...

Recaiden
2008-12-15, 10:23 PM
In this time.

Aemoh
2008-12-15, 10:52 PM
*makes a comeback*

Also known as IN :smallcool:

EDIT: Just noticed Darkcomet's post, and had to say... three game limit? Really? I think I'm in like... 5 right now? 2-3 more I've joining that haven't started. Hah. I should probably stop joining everything.

Darkcomet
2008-12-15, 10:53 PM
Well...

Since this one is small and Ravnica is likely to end pretty soon...

In.

evnafets
2008-12-15, 11:05 PM
What the hey. Sign me up.

Murska
2008-12-16, 02:43 AM
*bangs on door* Let me in!

Reinholdt
2008-12-16, 03:21 AM
WW game? In.

evnafets
2008-12-16, 03:38 AM
*bangs on door* Let me in!

Not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin...

GAThraawn
2008-12-16, 05:09 AM
In, with a wink of my eye, and a twist of my head.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-16, 05:42 AM
In! So no regular baner or seer then? Or masons, or anything?

Shadowcaller
2008-12-16, 06:27 AM
In! So no regular baner or seer then? Or masons, or anything?

Nope, this game is going to test a whole new concept of WW-gaming. Instead of baners and seers we got the commando groups.

Anyhow I would like to have at least 15 players before it starts.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-16, 07:07 AM
… and in again. Definitely. :smallbiggrin:

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-16, 10:19 AM
If there's room.

Heroic
2008-12-16, 10:46 AM
In.. hoping I won't get lynched as a seer again

Shadowcaller
2008-12-16, 05:36 PM
Okay, great we got 16 players then. I will start up the game tomorrow when I got time, along with the Mirrodin narration.

Lamech
2008-12-17, 01:18 AM
Can I join in too? Please?

Shadowcaller
2008-12-17, 02:27 AM
Can I join in too? Please?

Hmm sure, I haven't signed out the roles yet so why not?

Mordokai
2008-12-17, 05:28 AM
Another one?

*puppy eyes*

Shadowcaller
2008-12-17, 05:36 AM
Why not?:smallcool:

Shadowcaller
2008-12-17, 06:45 PM
The roles will be sent out tomorrow instead along with the opening narration since I have been busy with school and the Mirrodin end narration.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-18, 06:40 PM
It was snowing as he arrived at the house with his van, he stepped out into the snow.

The house in question was one of those old buildings that usually stood out from the rest of the city. It was strange that it had not been demolished already to make place for some supermarket since it was in such a central part of the city.

"Welcome, you must be- she looked around mysteriously the ones I send right?"

"Yes, I'm Rich Turner and yes I'm a S.E.U. agent, what gave me away? He nodded at his van, "My Mystery Machine?"

She laughed "You seem far more pleasant then your receptionist, but were are my manners? I'm Kerri Pennington, the owner of Harbor Manor or "the old hovel" as i call it."

"Hovel? I think it looks quite nice- for such a old building that is."

"Ha! If you only knew half the stories of this place you would quickly change your mind about it."

"Well I take its in my professional interest if you tell me some of those stories. He paused, if you don't mind that is."

"Oh well, since I dragged you all the way out here you should know what your dealing with."

*Ahem* "Well, the most famous story about this place is when my grand fathers fathers father or something was living here.

"You see that place over there?" She pointed to a location not too far away from the old building.

"Yes."

"Well it used to be the place were the old stables was, at that time habor Manor laid quite far away from the city, before they moved the towns core here."

"It was very isolated from everything so my relatives often spend many moths alone out here with only a servant or two."

"Anyhow, Cyrus Pennington that was his name had just moved out here with his newlywed wife."

"One night when Cyrus was alone in his study he heard something outside the window, he opened it up and looked out."

"Then his wife and their two servants heard a chilling scream from Cyrus study."

"They ran up to see what was going on, and there he sat, Cyrus chewing on the silk curtains. He seemed deeply shocked, like he had seen death itself."

When they finally managed to calm him down and asked what he had seen he told them that when he had looked out that window he had first seen nothing, but then as his eyes become used to the dark he had seen silhouettes dancing around inside the stables. When he took c closer look he could see every horse inside the stable dancing around on their hind legs, then the horses turned around, their long faces twisted into mocking smiles."

She paused.

"Then he screamed."

"Hehe, that sounds creepy." But Rich seemed more nervous then he sounded.

"Well, that was not the end of it. Cyrus was not himself after that day, despite his wifes protests he burned down the stable the next day with all the horses still inside it."

A servant swear she could hear something laugh inside the stable as it burned.

Then it got worse, Cyrus begun acting odd, he begun avoiding the rest of the household.

He shot his dog because he claimed it had talked and laughed at him. Soon he didn't allow any animals inside or even near the manor."

"Sounds like he was going insane."

"Well-

AHHHHHH!

"...That came from the manor, are there people inside?"

Kerri still shocked because of the scream stammered.
"Well- yes I have a vernissage right now, my broker is showing some people around, but they are supposed to be finished soon, I have no idea what can-"

"When need to get inside there, now."

"But-"

"Not time to lose, follow me..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere dark...

"It has started."

"Everything is in place then?"

"Yes, the last pieces will soon be there"

"Excellent, how much collateral damage is going to be involved?"

"Enough to suit our needs."

"Good, since the communication has now been cut, they will be forced to stay there for now."

"And If they fail?"

"Then we will be forced to intervene, we can't let them spread too far"

"That sounds... equivalent to the risk we are forced to take, the new version is not ready for the world just yet."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trapped inside Harbor Manor you and the others must now survive whatever monsters laying await there...

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours

The Player List
iceddragons
Duos
DarkComet
PirateMonk
Blue Umbrella
Selrahc
Recaiden
Aemoh
evnafets
Murska
Reinholdt
GAthraawn
Dr. Bath
Uncle Festy
Emperor Demonking
Hero 1.0
lamech
Mordokai

Duos
2008-12-18, 07:53 PM
Allow me to make the first point at Murska. He's always a wolf horror.

Darkcomet
2008-12-18, 07:55 PM
PirateMonk for being right below me on the list.

Aemoh
2008-12-18, 08:14 PM
I second the point at Murska, out of vengeance. And I shall do so in all future games until I feel better :smalltongue:

Hyozo
2008-12-18, 08:36 PM
I second the point at Murska, out of vengeance. And I shall do so in all future games until I feel better :smalltongue:

If Minions of Memnarch related vengeance points are to be made, I think I'll point at you, Aemoh.

Yes, I know. It was Dirk Kris, not you, but he isn't in this game, and I know you were in contact with him.

PirateMonk
2008-12-18, 08:40 PM
Duos for trying to invoke silly patterns.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-18, 08:44 PM
Darkcomet for pointing at the person right below them on the list. :smalltongue:

Lamech
2008-12-18, 11:02 PM
I must concur with the death of Memnarch, I wanted to say stuff that whole game and couldn't!

Murska

Reinholdt
2008-12-18, 11:05 PM
I'll point at Murska on the basis that I've always regretted it when I didn't lynch him and only occasionally regretted it when I did.

Boo
2008-12-19, 02:59 AM
Reinholdt, since I trust him more than I can throw an elephant, but less than I can catch one.

GAThraawn
2008-12-19, 03:21 AM
DarkComet. I'm sure he's Dimir.

Murska
2008-12-19, 06:27 AM
DarkComet cuz that's the closest wagon. Anyhow, after I die, I'd take a look at those pushing this wagon. Reinholdt because he's a good player and should know better than to join such a large wagon, Duos for starting a safe day-1 wagon based on a long-gone pattern and any others that join the wagon after this post. Aemoh's point I understand, he swore (the what, 6th?) grudge against me after Mirrodin.

Darkcomet
2008-12-19, 07:18 AM

>_>

Murska for the superior defense.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-19, 08:20 AM
DarkComet

Recaiden
2008-12-19, 09:05 AM

DarkComet Because I have no real reason other than what GAThraawn said

Lamech
2008-12-19, 11:26 AM
DarkComet, by special request...

Shadowcaller
2008-12-19, 12:14 PM
((24 hours left of the day now... okay, its not but lets say it is since it such a small game, so 24 hours left of the day now.))

Dr. Bath
2008-12-19, 02:27 PM
Lets try Darkcomet. Both of these bandwagons are pretty suspicious, but hey.

Darkcomet
2008-12-19, 02:34 PM
What the hell? Why the sudden bandwagon?

All I can say in my defense is that...

1. I am Izzet, not Dimir.
2. I am not a horror, or the wraith. You'll see your mistake soon enough, if you lynch me.

Lamech
2008-12-19, 03:38 PM
First off we need to form commando groups now, please PM if your willing to pay attention and form up.

Secondly, if the infected santa clause is neutral, please contact me. That way villagers and santa can work together. If you don't betray us, I will not betray you. I can be trusted.

Darkcomet
2008-12-19, 03:42 PM
Oh, I'd be more than willing to help there.

The problem is that you are trying to lynch me.

evnafets
2008-12-19, 04:29 PM
evnafets points at Reinholdt for being #4 on the Murska bandwagon

PirateMonk
2008-12-19, 04:33 PM
Reinholdt because none of the other bandwagons seem reasonable.

Darkcomet
2008-12-19, 04:33 PM
Er... Help? Please? :smalleek:

Shadowcaller
2008-12-20, 08:28 PM
-Insert the narration I was am working on here-

Due certain circumstances I have been forced to delay todays narration, instead it will be merged with the end of the night narration.

DarkComet was lynched, he was a S.E.U. Agent.

Night Starts and will end in 30 hours.

Please Send in your night actions

Darkcomet
2008-12-20, 08:54 PM
Yeah. I warned you. :smallannoyed:

Uncle Festy
2008-12-20, 10:13 PM
Oh, hell. :smallannoyed:

Darkcomet
2008-12-20, 10:20 PM
Yeah. And here I wanted to play in this one. At least I'm going to win Ravnica, most likely... :smallsigh:

Uncle Festy
2008-12-20, 11:05 PM
… and you were expecting something else? :smallconfused::smallamused:

evnafets
2008-12-21, 03:04 PM
Ok people. Nobody go off on your own. How about everybody form up into groups of three for safety, and lets see if we can find out whats going on. Meet back here in a little while and we'll compare notes alright?

Reinholdt
2008-12-21, 03:10 PM
I almost forgot about the triplet buddy system. Who wants to form up?

Darkcomet
2008-12-21, 03:11 PM
Darkcomet's ghost approaches Reinholdt.

I'd love to, but you fracking killed me! You called me in to help, and you fracking kill me! :smallfurious:

Murska
2008-12-21, 03:14 PM
I suggest everyone forms up into groups of three, scries someone and the results are publicized the following day.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-21, 06:44 PM
Just letting you know that I'll be away for about a week. Soo... if you could not auto-lynch me, that'd be nice. Thanks.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-22, 09:02 PM
The house smelled surprisingly new, most likely because Kerri was trying to sell it.
A group of seemingly very confused and terrified persons was in the hall way.

"Oh my god! We must get out of here!"

"It-it attacked him!"

"I want issue a complain!"

"Everyone, just calm down I'm here to help you."

Everyone looked at Rich and Kerri and then simultaneously begun speaking again.

"Please, everyone one at the time, I'm a professional for situations like these."

A man came running into the hall, his mouth wide open as in a scream, he rushed pass the crowd pass Rich and Kerri- just to be thrown back into the hall again by some invisible force.

The crowd begun shouting again.

"We have all tried that, something is wrong here!"

"Everyone need to shut up! Now!"

Rich continued when the crowd seemed to quiet down a bit, "I know exactly what is going on here and I know exactly what to do now."

The man rose up again, still shaken after his ordeal "and that is? Its something strange going on here!"

"Well first of we should not panic, if we all calm down and work together this should all be over soon."

"We can't get out of here? What exactly is going on?" Kerri said looking out of the apparently unreachable door that now had closed itself.

"As I said, it will all be over quickly if we all just calm down."

The others remained silent, "Good, now you", he pointed at the the man "please tell me whats going on here", he finished the sentence with a small sight of relief.

The man looked at the others that just looked back at him, waiting for him to reply, then he looked at Rich and said "Well I was wandering around here when I suddenly saw a man in a west, like yours" he pointed at Rich, "attacking some guy in a brown suit."

"Another S.E.U. agent? sorry, please continue."

"Um yeah... then, he paused as trying to remember what really had happened. "then the brown suit transformed into... something."

"Oh no..."

"Thats bad isn't? It sure looked bad, I just screamed and ran away... I don't want to go there again."

"Well I'm going there, what room was it?"

"Um upstairs, the one next to the stairs."

Without a word Rich begun to walk toward the stairs and the crowd made way for him.

The room was barren of any type of furniture, the only thing that was in the room was a single lamp casting a very dim light over it.

In the middle of the room laid someone, gasping for air he wore the same S.E.U. vest as Rich did but his features was covered in blood, it looked like he had been fighting some kind of lion.

"The horrors, they are here... among them, it changed shape...uhhh.." He gasped for air once again, he didn't have long for this world.

"We are going to fix this you don't need to

"Too- late..."

-worry"

"Damn it" he sighted "well you know what I have to do now, but I guess you will be thankful for it, in a away."

From his back pack he lifted out a container and two gloves, he put on the gloves and then begun unscrewing the lid.

"Is-is he dead?"

Rich turned around and found himself face to face with Kerri, "Yeah, he is dead alright" he looked back at the body of the S.E.U. agent "He didn't even had the chance to tell me why he was here."

"I'm so sorry", she took a quick peek at the body and then looked away in disgust. "Did you know him?" she asked looking him straight in the eyes.

"No, I have never seen him in my entire life, we were just working for the same company that's all."

"What happened in here? What is going on inside my house?" Rich could begin to hear panic in her voice unsurprising enough, he could feel it himself too, fear was contagious.

"Well... I can explain everything once we have gathered our wits, you should head down to the others now while I'm... fixing a thing."

She noticed the container he was holding, it had some kind of warning sign on it.

"Whats in the container?" she asked suspiciously.

"Acid, I'm afraid its not going to be pretty..." he moved the container over to the body "I suggest you go down to the others now."

"What? Why are you-

"I promise I will explain later, this must be done, now."

Kerri looked at the door and then back at Rich, "Very well, but I want to know everything once you come down from here."

But as she was about to leave the room, she noticed something else laying on the floor, she almost screamed as she noticed that it was another body.

The body in question had red clothes, a great white beard and was very fat.

"Is that... Santa?"

"Its a class: happy wraith, they often use that form during Christmas."

"Your saying that Santa Claus is some kind of ghost?"

"Well its hard to explain, they feed upon happiness and that form seems to make humans happy."

"This is getting weirder and wierder... I hope the others are okay downstai-"

AHHHHHH!

"Not again..."

PirateMonk was killed by the horrors, he was the Infected Santa (he was allied with the villagers but could be overtaken by the horrors.)

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours (or maybe more)

evnafets
2008-12-23, 02:37 PM
So much for the christmas spirit...

Uncle Festy
2008-12-23, 08:00 PM
Dangit! (I think…)
So did anyone get around to scrying?

Darkcomet
2008-12-23, 08:01 PM
The ghost of Agent Darkcomet appears.

Not me, because you killed me after calling for my help. :smallannoyed:

evnafets
2008-12-23, 08:22 PM
Dangit! (I think…)
So did anyone get around to scrying?

Yes.
In my commando group we scried GaThraawn as an SEU agent.
On talking to him though, he claims to be only a regular person, so we think we have a Fool in our group.
Anybody else have other scries to share?

Lamech
2008-12-23, 09:10 PM
Are we sure its a good idea to release scries of innocents?

Anyway any wraith scries, or horror scries do need to be revealed though...

Shadowcaller
2008-12-24, 02:10 AM
Wish to remind you all that its about 24 hours (or maybe more since its Christmas and people are away) of the day now, and also to have a very happy Christmas and a good new year:smallcool:.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-24, 03:49 AM
Hero 1.0 - A Hunch

Aemoh
2008-12-24, 05:55 AM
*points at Blue Umbrella*

For fun.

Mordokai
2008-12-24, 06:19 AM
*points at evnafets*

Random point, to piss the narrator off :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Boo
2008-12-24, 06:51 AM
EDK - Trust me

Kidding. Just pointing for fun today since it's the holidays and all

Uncle Festy
2008-12-24, 08:54 AM
Hero, because occasionally EDK makes sense.

Selrahc
2008-12-24, 09:16 AM
Ummmm.... Uncle Festy

Lamech
2008-12-24, 12:47 PM
Hero 1.0 because bhaaa, EDK bhaaa... I'm a sheep.

Recaiden
2008-12-24, 02:28 PM
EmperorDemonking Merry Christmas.

Duos
2008-12-24, 04:06 PM
I wanta wolfskin rug for Christmas. Ergo... Murska

Murska
2008-12-24, 04:13 PM
I wanta wolfskin rug for Christmas. Ergo... Murska

Evil discrimination! Speciesist! Duos.

Reinholdt
2008-12-24, 06:11 PM
Uncle Festy

Shadowcaller
2008-12-24, 08:34 PM
((Um, yeah the day has been extended due seasonal reasons. It will come a bit later instead when i have sleept.))

GAThraawn
2008-12-24, 10:38 PM
Reinholdt. Why? I want the Orzhov dead. :smallbiggrin:

Edited for redness.

Darkcomet
2008-12-24, 10:41 PM
Thraawn is grudge pointing! This explains everything!

Hyozo
2008-12-24, 11:14 PM
Who to vote for...

Uncle Festy! He's an undead monster, so I should point at him.

evnafets
2008-12-25, 01:01 AM
evnafets points at EmporerDemonking

Shadowcaller
2008-12-25, 08:24 PM
"Wait, you haven't-

"That boy always rushes in..."

Kerri ran after the Rich that already was downstairs.

The crowd was in even more panic then they had when they had entered the house and in the center of the chaos someone laid bleeding.

Rich took his pulse, he was already dead.

"What happened?" He asked in a surprisingly calm voice.

The man that had seen the S.E.U. agent stepped forward, "I- we had a bit of a discussion, he claimed that I was that- thing, he just raged me down I... I had to defend myself."
He looked at the rest of the crowd, "what did the rest of you see?"

"He was crazy, he just came from nowhere."

"Yeah, I think he was terrified for something, he acted like some kind of trapped animal."

He looked around inside the room eyed each person suspiciously, anyone of them could be a horror there was not a thing he could look after, they were perfect copies of human beings... and more.

Then he noticed something, there was someone missing, beside the dead man on the floor.

"Is everyone here? I think we are missing someone."

They looked around, some agreed, others didn't notice anyone missing.

He sighted, he should have counted everyone before he rushed upstairs in this chaos it would be impossible to find the horrors.

"Is it night already?" Kerri had just walked down the stairs and was staring at a dark window, from what everyone could see it was pitch black outside.

"That's impossible, its still 04.34 PM!"

"I don't think anything is impossible right now..."

Hero 1.0 was lynched, he was a Civilian (Villager).

Now since christmas had ended we are going back to the normal schedule, 24 long nights and 48 hours long days.

Night Starts and will end in 24 hours.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-26, 09:00 PM
There was thirteen persons inside the house, excluding himself and Kerri. However there was some that claimed to have seen another person walking around, if this was another trick from the wraith or simply someone that had already met his fate inside this house was impossible to tell.

He didn't like to issue a search for him right now anyway. It was far too risky under these circumstances.

Now he must make a choice, he needed to find the things hiding among them before they killed again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gah! This place is a maze in the dark, can you handel me that flashlight?"

"Sure..."

"Now we need to find the christmas spirit hehe."

"We do."

"...Did you just hear something? Like a sloshing sound?

"That would be me."

What? Oh- GAHHHHHH!

The sloshing sound soon overcome the desperate screams.

Uncle Festy was killed by the horrors, he was a too-dumb-too-live (fail)

Day Begins and will end in 48 hours.

GAThraawn
2008-12-26, 10:19 PM
Alright, fine, if I can't avenge Ravnica, I might as well point at EDK. Experience indicates he'll get lynched soon anyway, so we might as get it over with now. (Sorry, just trying to be efficient)

Darkcomet
2008-12-26, 10:20 PM
Avenge Ravnica? So you were finally taking revenge for my killing Recaiden there? Kinda late.

Lamech
2008-12-26, 10:55 PM
I think there might be a good reason for EDK...

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-27, 04:59 AM
I've just realised. I'm an un-NKable Survivor.

I'm an un-NKable Survivor. Don't lynch me.

GaThraawn

Shadowcaller
2008-12-27, 09:33 AM
I wish to make a correction to the narration:

Uncle Festy was too-dumb-too-live (fail) not Civilian (Villager)

This will be changed in the narration.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-27, 10:01 AM
Psst, isn't it to-stupid-to-live?

Shadowcaller
2008-12-27, 10:16 AM
Psst, isn't it to-stupid-to-live?

...I'm not copying tropes here:smallcool:.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-12-27, 10:24 AM
Team Villager

Too-stupid-to-live (Fail-Role) there seems to be guys like this in every horror-themed house. If they are in a commando group there is a 75 % chance that the bane will fail or the scry will show incorrect result. They will think that they are normal civilians thought. Scries as Civilian (Villager)

Here, ^^ you said it yourself.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-27, 10:25 AM
Here, ^^ you said it yourself.

:smallsigh:
Well... its the same role anyway.

Recaiden
2008-12-27, 11:39 AM
It's never to late for revenge. Sorry EDK, but with your false seer claims in past games, I can't believe you.

Darkcomet
2008-12-27, 11:47 AM
It was fun barbecuing you in Ravnica, Recaiden. :smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2008-12-27, 12:00 PM
It was fun barbecuing you in Ravnica, Recaiden. :smallbiggrin:

It's too bad i can't lynch you again.:smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2008-12-27, 12:11 PM
It's too bad I can't barbecue you again. :smalltongue:

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-27, 12:33 PM
It's never to late for revenge. Sorry EDK, but with your false seer claims in past games, I can't believe you.

It happened once. Before you started playing.

Lamech
2008-12-27, 12:50 PM
I've just realised. I'm an un-NKable Survivor.

I'm an un-NKable Survivor. Don't lynch me.
I just realized something the only people who are not NKable are the wraith and horrors.

At least according to the roles list and since Shadowcaller told us about Santa...

Murska
2008-12-27, 01:18 PM
Emperor Demonking.

Recaiden
2008-12-27, 02:34 PM
There isn't even a role called survivor in this game. That would be Fears 2. Nice try.

Selrahc
2008-12-27, 04:06 PM
Emperor Demonking

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-27, 04:09 PM
I just realized something the only people who are not NKable are the wraith and horrors.

At least according to the roles list and since Shadowcaller told us about Santa...

Wrath is an un night killable survivor.

Murska
2008-12-27, 04:43 PM
Wrath is an un night killable survivor.

You are the Wraith? Well, I hope you realize that from now on, you're basically a villager powerrole. If you help the horrors in any way, you'll be lynched. In the meanwhile, I'll point at Duos.

Lamech
2008-12-27, 05:51 PM
How you ended up inside this house only you know but now your trapped, the S.E.U. agents has sealed off the entire building. Now you need to kill both a wraith and horrors to make it out alive. Scries as Civilian (Villager).

Umm... we kind of need to kill EDK to win this... he is our enemy we can't really be letting him live...

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-27, 06:00 PM
That's fluff. Actual win condition.

The villagers will win once all the horrors are dead.

Uncle Festy
2008-12-27, 06:39 PM
Well, at least you guys won't have to worry about me messing the rest of you up anymore. :smallwink:
Good luck, all!

Heroic
2008-12-27, 08:28 PM
Nice hunch EDK... :smallannoyed:

Dr. Bath
2008-12-28, 05:35 PM
Selrahc is my point.

Duos
2008-12-28, 05:53 PM
Well, I'll point at Murska again. Out of principle. Also, he pointed at me first this time, so it's self defense! really!

Reinholdt
2008-12-28, 06:14 PM
Selrahc .

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-28, 07:14 PM
Selrahc

Shadowcaller
2008-12-28, 08:58 PM
They could hear a scream down the hall, why did everyone not just stick with the rest of the crowd?

"Stay here" was all Rich said before he was gonee again.

The rest of the crowd begun moving nervously, many still too chocked of what had happend these last minutes.

"So, we should make sure everyone stay here, no one moving outside this room." Kerrie has suprised herself as she said that. Taking control of a sitaution like this was not somthing she could have imagine in her wildest dreams.

But as the crowd followed Kerri's advice and moced further into the room, closer to the door somone yelped pointing at something in the corner of the hall way.

Confused looks were made at the man, but soon more of the crowd think they could see something moving...

A humanoid shape begun to take form, it twitched as it moved between the now panicking crowd.

Kerri got a closer glimpse of the figure as it came pass her. It floated just above the floor a large transparent mass of something. Its shape bulged and in like there was something trapped within it.

Then it begun moving towards her, slowly and surely making the space between her and it shorter, it was almost as it moved so slow on purpose, Kerri could not move a muscle.

Its shape suddenly changed again, it bulged out into something that almost resembled a human face, she regonized that it was her own face.

The face strached outwards, a long neck begun forming out of the wriggling mass and for a moment it was right in front of her, she could see every detail of it, like looking into in a twisted mirror.

Then the mirror face suddenly twisted letting out a scream as it transformed into something hideous but still in a disturbing way way resembling her, it was like she was paralyzed by pure terror, she could not even scream, just stood there pressing her body against the wall.

Then the face retreated, like a human-faced snake it rose above her still screaming and as suddenly as it had appeared it was gone again.

She blinked, there was tears in her eyes and slowly she sank down on her knees, still afraid too move any other parts of her body. Images of the creature still played in her head, repainting themselves over and over again.

It was later when she had managed to take herself up again she realized how fast her hearth was beating, like it would burst any minute. That creature had been something out a nightmare, she could still remember her won face twisted into... something that still was her.

Thank...you, a taste... all... too brief... but enough... may rest...

The words came from everywhere and nowhere at the same time, like a eerie melody it played in her ears, she shuddered and desperatly tried to think about something else, but her head was still filled by that soothing yet terrible voice and the images of the creature it had come from.

Emperor Demonking was lynched, he was the wraith.

Night Starts now and will end in 24 hours, please send me all your night actions.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-29, 07:52 PM
As Rich left the others behind he found himself lost in the dark maze this house had become. Even with a flashlight it was hard to find anything, it was like the interior had changed since the last time that he was here.

He heard a... sloshing sound? It seemed to came from the room to his right. He pulled out his gun and slowly turned down the handle... the walls of the room was red of blood, scratch marks made by something was all over the place.

He slowly stepped into the room, letting the light of the flashlight guide his way. There was something watching him...

He turned the light to the corner of the room and it revealed a pair of feet's, someone stood in the corner with his face turned toward the wall.

"Don't move a muscle, this will all be-

A sudden scream from the hall temporary distracted him and when he turned back to the same point whoever that had been there was gone.

He panicked and blindly shoot out into the darkness.

He felt something pass behind his back.

He instantly turned around but whatever it had been was already long gone.

Damn it...

Crap, crap we are all going to die, that ghost thing is going to-

He bumped right into someone, but of some reason he found himself stuck in that person, there was a feeling of...

GAHH!

He felt his skin join together with the person, but his desperate screams were unheard in the chaos inside the house but yet he screamed his lungs out, well as long as he was himself, now he had become something more.

I love this...

Selrahc was a horror all along, he joined together with another person that now have become a new horror.

Day begins and will end in 48 hours.

Edit: I added a player list at the starting post.

Lamech
2008-12-30, 08:20 PM
Well lets get this started with evnafets, 'cause I have weakish evidence he could be a horror/too-stuipid-to-live.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-30, 08:21 PM
((Oh, thats right. There is only 24 hours left of the day.))

Murska
2008-12-30, 08:34 PM
evnafets. Yeah, let's try this evidence.

evnafets
2008-12-30, 08:56 PM
Lynching me because I'm "too stupid too live" is a bad idea. That just gives the horrors a free kill.
Lynching me because you think I'm a horror is a half-decent idea. The issue being that I'm not a horror.

And I wish you guys had discussed it a bit via PM before accusing me openly in thread.
Just to give this some context, we have been part of a commando group scrying the last few nights. Thus far out of three scries with different teams, at least two of them have been proven false, and one of them is questionable, but not proven one way or the other.

So we think we have some fools spoiling the scry - or possibly a horror. But I would think you guys have more respect for me than that. If I WAS a horror I wouldn't be playing the fool card with the scry every single night. That would just be calling attention to myself - and also not giving me any information.

If you think I'm spoiling the scries as a fool, just leave me out of the group.
But I think there is more argument to lynch other people in the group rather than me. In fact it would lead me to think that one of YOU guys is a horror wanting to get rid of me.

Edit: and because I'm going to be going to a BBQ for now evnafets points at lamech.

Recaiden
2008-12-30, 09:32 PM
Lynching me because I'm "too stupid too live" is a bad idea. That just gives the horrors a free kill.

And I wish you guys had discussed it a bit via PM before accusing me openly in thread.

1st: True, but you could still be a horror and expect us to believe your somewhat reasonable excuse.
2nd: We did
3rd: evnafets

I've reconsidered the evidence, and while evnafets is probably too-stupid-to-live, we have a real chance to get a horror today.

Boo
2008-12-30, 10:39 PM
*thinks of who Selrahc might turn into a Horror*

Murska on a hunch. Nothing more, nothing less. No, I'm not using the rule of Murska as some might call it. It's just a hunch.

EDIT: >> added red to his name...

Mordokai
2008-12-31, 03:53 AM
Blue Umbrella, because I'm not sure if I'm up for autolynch or not and need to point at somebody.

evnafets
2008-12-31, 07:46 AM
evnafets points at Blue Umbrella in a vain attempt to save his life.

Murska
2008-12-31, 07:46 AM
Hm. Blue Umbrella.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-31, 07:55 AM
@^s Well that was odd...

Anyway. Since Selrahc decided that things were looking a little risky and made someone else a horror, that means he was worried by the almost bandwagon at the end of yesterday (the one consisting of EDK, Reinholdt and I). What better person to target than someone who'll look more innocent once you die? But since EDK was the wraith, that leave Reinhodlt and I. And I know that I'm not a horror so it seems to me that although Reinholdt wasn't a horror yesterday he could well be one today.

Murska
2008-12-31, 07:57 AM
@^s Well that was odd...

Anyway. Since Selrahc decided that things were looking a little risky and made someone else a horror, that means he was worried by the almost bandwagon at the end of yesterday (the one consisting of EDK, Reinholdt and I). What better person to target than someone who'll look more innocent once you die? But since EDK was the wraith, that leave Reinhodlt and I. And I know that I'm not a horror so it seems to me that although Reinholdt wasn't a horror yesterday he could well be one today.

But the horrors are blind and thus it wouldn't be of any use since a horror couldn't protect another horror, thus couldn't look innocent after he has pointed at another horror.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-31, 08:09 AM
Well maybe, but since the wraith isn't a good thing for the horrors, I would think that most of them would stick to pointing at it. a) it's a day spent definitely not lynching a horror and b) it gets rid of a player with a whole load of scries and voids and banes which are going to be problematic for horrors. The best option for the horrors would be to point at EDK. And the horrors may have managed to contact each other, although I'm not sure on that.

Can only one horror per night attempt an action? that appears to be so... but still, how is it decided which horror can make an action?

Shadowcaller
2008-12-31, 08:24 AM
Well maybe, but since the wraith isn't a good thing for the horrors, I would think that most of them would stick to pointing at it. a) it's a day spent definitely not lynching a horror and b) it gets rid of a player with a whole load of scries and voids and banes which are going to be problematic for horrors. The best option for the horrors would be to point at EDK. And the horrors may have managed to contact each other, although I'm not sure on that.

Can only one horror per night attempt an action? that appears to be so... but still, how is it decided which horror can make an action?

((At the start of every night I send a PM to the horror who can send in the kill/merge action for the night.))

Dr. Bath
2008-12-31, 08:36 AM
@^ So it's like a rota then?

@Murska: but even though it is a blind game it still tends to make people look a little more innocent if they lynch/try to lynch a bad guy, amiright? It's not entirely logical, but then most people aren't...

Murska
2008-12-31, 09:32 AM
@^ So it's like a rota then?

@Murska: but even though it is a blind game it still tends to make people look a little more innocent if they lynch/try to lynch a bad guy, amiright? It's not entirely logical, but then most people aren't...

Well, it shouldn't be so. :smalltongue:

Lamech
2008-12-31, 11:33 AM
Shadowcaller is there a quene or an order of turns for the horrors?
Something like
Horror 1
Horror 2
Horror 3
Horror n
Horror 1 / person Horror 1 infected
Horror 2 / person Horror 2 infected
Horror 3 / person Horror 3 infected

Or do you decide randomly each night? Or is there someother whay I haven't thought of...

Shadowcaller
2008-12-31, 12:05 PM
Shadowcaller is there a quene or an order of turns for the horrors?
Something like
Horror 1
Horror 2
Horror 3
Horror n
Horror 1 / person Horror 1 infected
Horror 2 / person Horror 2 infected
Horror 3 / person Horror 3 infected

Or do you decide randomly each night? Or is there someother whay I haven't thought of...

((There is a order of turns in witch the horror take turns, exactly as you have written. Horror 1 will be able to kill or infect during the first night then its horror 2's turn and the circle goies on. The less horrors the are in the game the faster they will take turns.))

Duos
2008-12-31, 12:13 PM
I'm going to point at Dr. Bath. Why? There's a sudden increase in his post volume and he's all of a sudden interested in information only a horror would be able to use.

Recaiden
2008-12-31, 01:28 PM
Duos or Reinholdt, I don't know.

Lamech
2008-12-31, 04:14 PM
I'm going to point at Dr. Bath. Why? There's a sudden increase in his post volume and he's all of a sudden interested in information only a horror would be able to use.
Hmm... Duos I do believe that anyone would want to know. If there is a rota the horrors might be able to reason out when they might be able to switch. That would let them take risks...

If it was first PM, then the horror could just infect someone by timing it right. So that would mean any horror could take risks as long as they could get it right after nightfall.

Seondly, a problem with increased post volume? He was asking valid questions, and trying to posit a theory... I'm sorry I really don't like your logic. And a better solution for the evnafets issue was found...

Shadowcaller
2008-12-31, 08:53 PM
From what Rich had learned, the others had been scared away when something what they described as a "ghost" entered the hall, and they refused to go back there.

The only thing that could have scared them that bad and with that description must have been the wraith, there was no other explanation.
He had met Kerri there, it looked like she had seen death itself. She still shuddered lightly as he but a blanket around her, if that wraith had wanted to scare them it had succeeded alright.
But that creature was hardly his largest concerned right now, the horrors still remained at large, it was hard to imagine such creatures lurking behind someones face.

Fear tends to come from ignorance, once you understood the problem it was just another problem, a part of your life. That was exactly how he felt about the wraith, it was just another part of his work, but the horrors on the other hand he knew almost nothing about. He had never encounter them before, he had just briefly heard what they had done.

But there had to be something that could give them away, were they truly perfect copies of the things they infected or was there something that would give them away...

His thoughts was interrupted when he in the corner of his eyes suddenly saw a figure moving carefully across the floor.

"Halt! Could you please identify yourself?"

The figure changed direction, now it was walking toward him.

"Would you please tell me your name?"

The figure didn't even seem to hear him, it just came closer. Now he could see the pale face of someone he knew had been in the crowd, he had not learn his name but he remembered that he had carried around a large blue umbrella.

Suddenly something happened, the neck of blue umbrella grew longer, his mouth became larger, almost dog like.

And with a scream blue umbrella threw himself at Rich that barley had time to dodge the incoming attack.

Blue Umbrella was now far from human, his hands had twisted into claws and his hair had turned into short tentacles that reached out after Rich.
He aimed for the head and pulled the trigger, blue umbrellas face was now nothing but a bloody mess, but missing a head didn't seem to stop the horror. Its head now splinted into two parts with fangs growing out of the hole left by the bullet.

Rich retreated backward as far away from the gruesome creature as possible, he had to get the acid it was the-

A container suddenly hit the creatures head, with a band the container had exploded and drenched the creature in acid. Its walling death cries covered all other sound, it literary melted.

Blue Umbrella was lynched, he was a horror.

Murska
2008-12-31, 09:35 PM
Yes! Finally progress! :smallbiggrin:

Boo
2008-12-31, 10:39 PM
I was a horror? Huh... *remembers he deleted a bunch of PM's at once before getting a chance to look at his role, but didn't care to ask for another role PM*

Shadowcaller
2009-01-01, 09:13 PM
I had no idea what had happened. Had I taken a wrong turn, a twist of fate separating me from the others? Or was there something more sinister at work here, had the house itself led me astray...

The lights suddenly disappeared, the blackness enveloping me in an instant. I could not see a thing, it felt almost unnatural. I blindly tried to feel my way back out of this darkness. My hand touched something, a wall. I started following it, blindly staggering onward in the dark.

The wall seemed to stretch forever. Could the house be this large? I could not remember. On and on, in the dark, scared of losing my grip...

Suddenly I heard something, footsteps. Someone was coming my way. My heart leaped, someone had found me! Someone would finally save me from this unending darkness!

I quickened my pace, almost running forward, while trying to avoid any obstacles with my hands, since my eyes could no longer be trusted in this dark place.

The sound was closer, I was sure of it! I wanted to shout for help but something held me back, in this house I would probably scare him half to death. But as I approached the sound, something made me slow down. Something felt wrong about it. I tried to shrug it off but this feeling, some sixth sense from ancient times where man was often the hunted, warned me that I should not continue.

I heard them very close now, I could feel something coming toward me, we were in the same room now.
I couldn't take it anymore. I yelled out hoping that this rescuer would hear me, but my words seemed to fall to deaf ears. I left the safety of the wall and stumbled out into the blackness trying to find my way out, somewhere safe, with light.

I feel something, no someone, I yelped and jumped backward, there was someone standing right in front of me in the darkness. He grabbed my wrists with inhuman strength. I screamed as I felt him, it, come closer. Finally my mind mercifully gave way, slipped deep into nothingness. And thus we were one.

lamech was a horror all along, he have now infected another person, but who?

Day begins and will end in 48 hours.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-02, 11:58 AM
Aw bouncy balls. And lamech just got scried a horror as well...

I'm still going for Reinholdt.

In other news: If Blue Umbrella is to be believed and a rota system is in place there are, I would guess 3-4 horrors left. I'm thinking it'll be 3 as with such a small game that seems fairer. And also, the horrors should still not be in touch... This is kinda positive! I guess.

evnafets
2009-01-02, 03:41 PM
According to the rules on page 1 both Selrahc and lamech are free to advise their successors.

Once a horror have merged with a player it can still talk to the player it have merged with and give advice but since its "dead" it can't effect the game in any other way except talking to the other horrors.

I don't know if they have been in contact with eachother. I would think the rules prevent that. But then how do you stop it?

So if I was lamech, who would I try and take over.
I'll take a stab:
evnafets points at Aemoh

Recaiden
2009-01-02, 06:37 PM
I think the most likely target by Lamech would be GAThraawn or iceddragons
Selhrac, I suspect would target Murska or Bath, but that's just a hunch.

Aemoh
2009-01-03, 12:40 AM
*points at Duos*

For no real reason.

GAThraawn
2009-01-03, 02:15 AM
I would have thought that the two most likely targets for Lamech would have been me or Aemoh. In any case, I'm confident I'm not a horror, so I shall point at Aemoh.

Reinholdt
2009-01-03, 02:17 AM
Dr. Bath since his theory also includes himself and he wants to test it so badly.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-03, 08:05 AM
Well it does include me, but then again, I am not a very good target for becoming a horror. The way I put forward points in these games invariably does one of two things, I actually manage to find some bad guys (rare, but does on occasion happen) or get lynched. Sometimes both. If I was to become a horror, three things might happen: a) I simmer down, be a bit quieter, seem suspicious, get lynched bad result for horrors b) keep making arguments against other players, accidentally actually find and lynch a horror bad result for horrors c) get lynched for being an idiot bad result for horrors which is why in the last game I survived right to the end without being turned into a horror. In fact, that's probably why I've only ever been recruited once, by Fullbladder, right at the begining of a game just as I started playing WW games. So yeah. This is why although I could be a horror, it is quite unlikely, Reinholdt.

Murska
2009-01-03, 12:31 PM
Hm. Recaiden.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-03, 08:37 PM
Kerri had thrown the container at the creature that had once been called "blue umbrella". Both surprised and terrified at what she just had done she almost collapsed on the floor, all this had just been too much for her.

Blue Umbrellas death cries echoed thought the halls of the mansion making everyone feel a chill up their spine. But Rich ignored the dying creature and tried to help Kerri up her feet again, this was not a good time for a break down.

"It just came from nowhere..."

"Shhh, take it easy now, lets find a place to rest. Hopefully the others will come by soon. No one could have missed that scream..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Now as a bonus I will make the only joke in this game. I'm sorry for this Aemoh:smalltongue:.))

Aemoh, and two other guys arrive at the pearly gates in heaven at around the same time. St. Peter asks the first of the men to explain how he died.

The first guy says "Well, I came home from work early one day, and my wife was in the bedroom putting on her clothes, and I saw a cigar burning in the ashtray. Neither my wife or I smoke cigars, so I looked out the window and saw a guy frantically trying to hail a cab. I was so enraged, I dragged my refrigerator from the kitchen and pushed it out the window so it would crush him.
I guess the the stress of that moment, and the strain of lifting the refrigerator, gave me a hearth attack."

St. Peter nods and allows the man to enter heaven. Then he asks the second man how he died.

The second guy says "I was late for an afternoon meeting, and when I ran out from my apartment building, a refrigerator fell on me."

St. peter nods and allows the man to enter heaven. Then he asks Aemoh to explain how he died.

"Well, its a funny coincidence," he says "I was completely naked and hiding inside this refrierator..."

Aemoh was lynched, he was a too-stupid-to-live (fail-role)

Night Starts and will end in 48 hours.

Murska
2009-01-03, 09:56 PM
Oh, I forgot. I claim credit for helping Shadowcaller with last night's narration.

Aemoh
2009-01-04, 11:59 AM
LOL :smallbiggrin:

"Well, its a funny coincidence," he says "I was completely naked and hiding inside this refrierator..."

Totally worth being lynched :smallcool:

Shadowcaller
2009-01-04, 07:23 PM
A few people came back to the hallway, but there was people missing, Rich noticed that immediately.

"Where are the others?"

"I have no idea, there were screams... there is something in this house, killing us!"

"Well, if we all can stay together, I believe we can avoid that for now. Just please don't leave this room and I think we will be safe."

The others nodded in agreement, but Rich was still worried why so few people had come, back. The horrors could not have killed that many people in such short time right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now where did everyone go?"

"I'm right here..."

"You! Stand back, I know what you are and I'm not afraid to kill you if I have to."

"But I'm not afraid for your weapon..."

The sound of a gun being fired could be heard through the entire house followed by a scream.

evnafets was killed by the horrors, he was a S.E.U. Agent.

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours.

Edit: Just wanted to note that there is no auto-lynch in this small game, Iceddragons.

Hyozo
2009-01-04, 10:08 PM
Just wanted to note that there is no auto-lynch in this small game, Iceddragons.

Noted. I've been busier than usual recently, so occasionally I forget to point in one or two games. Luckily the commando group scry result came in to tell me the night had ended.

Speaking of the commando group scry result, GAThraawn is a horror.

Murska
2009-01-04, 10:13 PM
GAThraawn.

Recaiden
2009-01-04, 10:37 PM
I'd believe it of GAThraawn

Reinholdt
2009-01-04, 10:38 PM
GAThraawn it is then.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-06, 06:04 PM
As the group arrived at the location of the scream, they found found evnafets mutilated body and not far from it another more twisted shape of a humanoid creature, it vaguely looked like a human being that had died a long time ago and then got crossed with a octopus and a monkey and then melted to somehow resemble a worm.

It seemed to have been hit by the same acid as "blue umbrella" had, evnafets must have managed to open a similar container before the creature killed him.

A few people threw up at the sight of the creature, they must have missed to see "blue umbrella" before.

"I... need a bathroom."

"The smell... no one is ever going to be able to live here anymore."

"We are going to torch this place once we can get to the outside, I don't think anyone is going to miss this house anyway."

GAThraawn was lynched, he was a horror.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-07, 05:17 PM
((Nothing Happend last night and therefore there will be no narration:smalleek:.))

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours

Auto-lynches will from now on be enforced.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-07, 06:18 PM
((Nothing Happend last night and therefore there will be no narration:smalleek:.))

*ahem*
DUN DUN DUUUUUN!
:smallamused:

evnafets
2009-01-07, 09:17 PM
Hey! Night finished 47 minutes early! How do you expect someone to get night actions in if you cut night short??? :smallbiggrin:

Oh, and do we find out if GaThraawn was a Horror from the beginning, or a "taken over" Horror?

Damnitall. Why did you have to kill me Mr Horror? Why?

Lamech
2009-01-07, 09:39 PM
I will be so annoyed if the horrors lose from inaction...

And as to why we had to kill you, Evnafets... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
Err... you were agenty and good at scrying horrors? (You were the agent I tried to screw over right?)

Shadowcaller
2009-01-08, 05:29 PM
Hey! Night finished 47 minutes early! How do you expect someone to get night actions in if you cut night short??? :smallbiggrin:

Oh, and do we find out if GaThraawn was a Horror from the beginning, or a "taken over" Horror?

Damnitall. Why did you have to kill me Mr Horror? Why?

((Well I had to go bed early, I really need to change my sleep rythm... oh and no, not until the end atleast.

Anyway there is now 24 hours until the day ends.))

Dr. Bath
2009-01-08, 06:05 PM
Hmm... well I completely forgot to form a new commando group...

Reinholdt

Recaiden
2009-01-09, 07:22 PM
I'm actually a little suspicious of Dr. Bath.

Reinholdt
2009-01-09, 07:25 PM
And seeing as how he's pointed at me, what, three days running? I think I'll go with Dr. Bath myself.

Mordokai
2009-01-09, 07:36 PM
Still no ideas, so pointing at Recaiden, cause I'm not sure if I am up for autolynch or not.

Hyozo
2009-01-10, 01:51 AM
I think I'll point at reinholdt.

Murska
2009-01-10, 03:02 PM
Hmm. Three-way-tie. Recaiden.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-10, 03:05 PM
Recaiden to save myself. I'm still not a horror.

Murska
2009-01-10, 03:08 PM
That's not a 3-way tie. Dr.Bath for spoiling it.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-10, 03:25 PM
Well, I tried. I was going to die anyway, since my bandwagon got to two first. But I'm seriously not a horror.

Really. There haven't been any conversions for two days and you seemed happy enough at the beginning of the two days that I was innocent. How can I have changed?

Murska
2009-01-10, 03:26 PM
Aww. Poor person. Reinholdt.

Recaiden
2009-01-10, 03:33 PM
I never was convinced that you weren't a horror, but I've reconsidered, and find it likely you are telling the truth. Reinholdt
This is going to be the point where I lose, isn't it? (I say that because I tend to die once I start changing my point.)

Reinholdt
2009-01-10, 03:37 PM
Recaiden then.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-10, 06:20 PM
((Well it has as you might have noticed been an 24 hour extension of the day due that the forum was down and there was such few votes, but here is the update.))

Somewhere dark...

The experiment seems to have taken quite the turn, we have lost signal with three of our subjects already...

So soon? We seems to have overestimated them, every subject should be dead by now.

Well the S.E.U. seems to have been involved again and therefore the experiment have lost its neutrality. We should declare it void and null.

Yes... the chances of survival of subjects in the experimental area was counted to have been 9 % at the start, this is indeed a failure. We should end it.

Hmm... its not over yet let us wait and see before we do anything drastic.

Very well... we will wait.

Reinholdt was lynched he was a horror.

Mordokai
2009-01-10, 06:31 PM
Again?

Bad kitty/demon! :smalltongue:

Dr. Bath
2009-01-10, 06:38 PM
Ha! I knew it!

Murska
2009-01-10, 11:51 PM
I'd assume there is only one horror left, based on the narration and the player amount.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-11, 06:41 PM
It was still night outside, the full moon showed a empty landscape with no buldings to speak of.

Had they gone back in time?

Mordokai tried to open the window, but his attempts only managed to scare off the crows outside.

Black wings toward a black sky...

One of them flew up to the window and just sat there watching Mordokai curiously.

I should head back to the others, this is useless.

The crow smiled at him

Wait, crows can't smile can they? Oh shi-

Mordokai was killed by the horrors, he was a S.E.U. Agent.

Day Starts now and will end in 48 hours.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-12, 05:24 PM
((Since nobody has actually voted yet I feel its my duty to remind everyone that its 24 hours left of the day.))

Dr. Bath
2009-01-12, 06:02 PM
Hrmmm... I'm swaying, between a coupla options. Murska switching votes seemed a little odd yesterday, but then again it's a pretty good way to see if anyone is protecting another by keeping votes balanced...

Duos didn't vote yesterday. And since Mordokai got killed, I'm thinking that it's unlikely that Duos is the last (at least I hope it's the last) horror.

Recaiden doesn't really strike me as a horror.

Iceddragons. Is the one I find most suspicious. Not only was he the other person in my comando group with Evnafets (who mysteriously died after two successful scries of horrors) but his voting pattern smells a bit off to me.

Duos
2009-01-12, 06:30 PM
Holy hell, I'm still alive? Oh wait, no autos. Right. Anyways, Dr. Bath is right about one thing: He's swaying. Please breath directly into the tube, sir. Wait, make that two things: I'm not a horror. I will agree with his point at Iceddragons for now. I might change it later if something interesting pops up, but I trust Bath's judgement here.

Murska
2009-01-12, 09:00 PM
Hrmmm... I'm swaying, between a coupla options. Murska switching votes seemed a little odd yesterday, but then again it's a pretty good way to see if anyone is protecting another by keeping votes balanced...

Duos didn't vote yesterday. And since Mordokai got killed, I'm thinking that it's unlikely that Duos is the last (at least I hope it's the last) horror.

Recaiden doesn't really strike me as a horror.

Iceddragons. Is the one I find most suspicious. Not only was he the other person in my comando group with Evnafets (who mysteriously died after two successful scries of horrors) but his voting pattern smells a bit off to me.

Hm. Do remember in your logic that in this game there is no (in-game) way for the horrors to contact each other. Thus, they won't be protecting each other and even you might be one. My point switching was mostly to see if anyone acted more defensive than the others.

Iceddragons.

Recaiden
2009-01-12, 10:25 PM
Hm. Do remember in your logic that in this game there is no (in-game) way for the horrors to contact each other. Thus, they won't be protecting each other and even you might be one. My point switching was mostly to see if anyone acted more defensive than the others.

Iceddragons.

Actually, I checked the rules, and if a horror chose to merge with another horror, they would instead learn of each other. Or maybe just thee first one would. It seems a little ambiguous. Still Iceddragons is up there.

Hyozo
2009-01-13, 12:19 AM
Dr. Bath's logic got me lynched near the end of the last S.E.U. game. He was wrong then, and he is wrong now. I don't see myself as having much of a chance to turn this bandwagon around, so I guess I'll just say "good luck" to the rest of the good guys.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-13, 04:24 AM

Iceddragons.

Yes, but there was a missing night kill/merge two nights back which could mean the horrors got in contact with each other.

The problem is that everyone pointed at Reinholdt at some point yesterday, except Mordokai, whom we know is innocent.

The other person I find really suspicious, upon re-reading yesterday's posts, is Recaiden, as he switched his vote late in the day. But I'm not sure...

Murska
2009-01-13, 06:35 AM
Incidentally, I have had this funny feeling that there's something up with Recaiden. He seems to be really quiet, never contributing anything and just 'going with the flow'.

Recaiden
2009-01-13, 08:04 AM
I would like to point out that I switched my point in the interest of not being lynched. It was a tie at that point, so I changed my point to reinholdt, who was tied with me.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-13, 08:10 PM
"Okay, lets all calm down. There can't be many of these things left now. If there would they would just attack us here right now.

I know you all feel bad about this but we have to make a choice, more people are going to die unless we find the last of these things."

"There are so many dead..."

"I know, I know but there are going to be even more if we don't organize the group."

Rich looked at the group, who of them was really a monster? Who of them was but a mask?

"You... I think there something wrong with you."

"What do you mean man? I feel perfectly fine."

"...Your bleeding."

"I'm what?... Oh no..."

"Did anyone come close to him?"

Everyone remaind silent.

"I said, did anyone go near him!?"

"I- I don't think so, I was looking the other way."

"I didin't see anyone near him."

The others remained silent, one trying to help the bleeding man on his feets, but before he could stand up he fell to the floor.

"Damn.."

iceddragons was lynched, he was a fail role

Night Starts and will end in 24 hours

Shadowcaller
2009-01-15, 04:56 AM
((Well I might not be able to visit the forum as often as I used to, so I'm just going to thrown in a short update now.))

Recaiden was a horror all along and have now merged with someone else, but who?

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours.

Murska
2009-01-15, 07:11 AM
I knew it! If only you'd have listened to me yesterday... :smallannoyed:

EDIT: We have three people left. Me, Dr. Bath and Duos. Me, Bath and Recaiden baned Duos last night. Recaiden could have distrupted that bane but it still is only a 75% chance of failing. A horror would never have wanted to take that risk, and I haven't been notified of being horror'd, so I deem Dr.Bath the most likely candidate for being a horror.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-15, 07:57 AM
I can level the same accusation at you, Murska, as that was precisely the reasoning behind my suggestion of baning Duos. However! I think Recaiden would have thought through his action better than I did initially. If he picked you or I, the other would surely point out that it would have to be one or other of us who had been converted. And 75% is a good chance of being sucessful. If the other alternitive is the newly converted horror being immeadiately found out, I would certainly risk it. The fact that Duos was baned makes us think that he is innocent, but I think that it would just make a good cover for the final day lynch.

Duos.

Duos
2009-01-15, 08:22 AM
Well, I was not, in fact, Horror'd. Bath, think about it. Why would Recaiden take even the relatively small 25% chance of failure if he knew Murska was onto him, and would probably get lynched the next day? Of course, I think the best person to infect would have been the person raving about Recaiden's guilt. So, I'll point at Murska.

Reinholdt
2009-01-15, 10:21 AM
^
^^
^^^
This is how a WW game is supposed to end. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-01-15, 10:49 AM
Yeah. :smallbiggrin:

The horror will change it's point at someone as late as possible, and I'll be here to switch mine. I hope that Duos/Bath is, aswell. :smallsmile:

Duos
2009-01-15, 11:06 AM
Possibly. My internet dies at night for some reason, and I don't know if it will come back early enough. It'll be like 3 AM here. Also, I suggest we talk about this as much as possible-the more information we have, the more likely we can decide who's the horror without a last minute change up.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-15, 11:14 AM
Burgh rurgh! *incomprehensible shouting* Whenever it gets to this stage I start second guessing my second guesses. And then guess again. I usually get it wrong though. :smallbiggrin:

See, what you've done there Murska, is make it so that no one dares make a move, which if you were the horror would leave the gate wide open for you to swing it right at the end. So... I still don't know at this point. At this moment in time I'm up for lynch, as Murska pointed first (another good move for a wolf, although it is still good for non-wolves)...

So I've been thinking... maybe I over-estimate what Recaiden thinks of our deductive skills, he might not have noticed that Murska and I both look more suspicious than Duos. Or maybe he realised that we might think that targeting Murska or I would be too obvious and converted Duos. Or thought that that was too obvious and I'm back where I started...

But I'm not ready to break the stalemate yet, there's still a day (and a half to go) to go!

Murska
2009-01-16, 12:03 AM
My suspicions still stand. Dr. Bath was the most vocal one of the players, and the one who suspected Recaiden in the first place. But Duos's logic just now was bad enough to seem wolfy...

Shadowcaller
2009-01-16, 02:37 AM
((There is about... 16 hours to the end of this day.))

Duos
2009-01-16, 07:31 AM
What logic? As of right now, I do not advocate anybody changing their points. Yet. I just want us to talk-for one, waiting till the last minute to find who the wolf is really BORING. For another, we might get lucky and the last wolf will slip up and let us know who they are. And just so you two know, in case you haven't figured it out already, if we wait until the last minute to change points, There's one person who, if they're the last wolf, won't have to change their point. And we won't change points because nobody switched. And that wolf will win.

Murska
2009-01-16, 07:40 AM
There's one person who, if they're the last wolf, won't have to change their point. And we won't change points because nobody switched. And that wolf will win.

Actually, Duos... There are two such people. You, and me.

Now I wonder if that was accidental or not.

Duos
2009-01-16, 07:44 AM
No, one. You pointed first. Your point holds all the power-If this stalemate continues, Bath will die. Indeed, If I don't change my point, Dr. Bath will die, but who would I change it TOO? MYSELF? The only other option is... To point at Dr. Bath, and let him die. So no, I don't hold that power. You do.

Murska
2009-01-16, 07:46 AM
No, one. You pointed first. Your point holds all the power-If this stalemate continues, Bath will die. Indeed, If I don't change my point, Dr. Bath will die, but who would I change it TOO? MYSELF? The only other option is... To point at Dr. Bath, and let him die. So no, I don't hold that power. You do.

...what the hell are you talking about? You said that there is 'one' person who can win if he is a wolf and nobody changes their points. There are two such people. If you are a wolf and Bath gets lynched, you win. :smallannoyed:

Duos
2009-01-16, 08:26 AM
Perhaps I should rephrase that. If I change my point, it will have the SAME IMPACT as if I did NOT. Bath will still die. Another way to say this is that I am Pointing at YOU. And I hope Bath will do so too. Because you're waxing far too eloquently at this point in time.

Murska
2009-01-16, 09:01 AM
Perhaps I should rephrase that. If I change my point, it will have the SAME IMPACT as if I did NOT. Bath will still die. Another way to say this is that I am Pointing at YOU. And I hope Bath will do so too. Because you're waxing far too eloquently at this point in time.

If you change your point, it won't have any impact... yes? This has anything to do with anything how exactly? If you're a wolf, you don't need to switch your point. You'll win anyway.

What I'm somewhat annoyed at in the current situation is that if Dr. Bath is a wolf, he will change his point at me to prevent getting killed. But if Bath is a villager, he will ALSO change his point at me to prevent getting killed. So we cannot gain any information about Bath's movements.

Thus, I will do this. Dr.Bath.

Duos
2009-01-16, 09:41 AM
You sly bastard. Since you canceled your vote and re-pointed, I'M up on the block unless I change my vote. Aren't I? Therefore, it is in my best interests to change my vote. Unfortunately, I'm now in Bath's shoes. And the way I'm reading that is that this a a very subtle push. It is up to me to change my vote away from you, lynching bath. Or it's up to Bath to change his vote to YOU. And I assure you, I'm not going to budge. I'm stubborn like that. It will be interesting to see Dr. Bath's response, however.

Murska
2009-01-16, 01:40 PM
The point was to get Bath into a dangerous position. I'm rather sure he is a wolf. If he is a villager, he won't switch and the wolf gets lynched. If he is a wolf, he can't take the risk of you switching and thus will have to switch himself in the end.

Duos
2009-01-16, 02:34 PM
What 'risk'? The same risk is present if he's a villager. You also forgot the third alternative: Bath is a villager, doesn't change his point, a villager dies. The wolf has a great laugh at the villagers expense.

Murska
2009-01-16, 02:55 PM
What 'risk'? The same risk is present if he's a villager. You also forgot the third alternative: Bath is a villager, doesn't change his point, a villager dies. The wolf has a great laugh at the villagers expense.

I didn't forget that, I just happen to know that it isn't possible since there are three players, there MUST be at least one wolf since otherwise the game would have ended, thus you and Bath can't BOTH be wolves. Isn't it obvious. :smallconfused:

Shadowcaller
2009-01-16, 06:15 PM
Well I even gave you extra hours do consider but now the game ends:smallamused:.

Update coming when I wake up tomorrow, the vote is closed.

Lamech
2009-01-16, 09:19 PM
So duos gets lynched?

Who won? I'm also guessing Murska is the wolf... but not overly sure

Duos
2009-01-16, 10:08 PM
I'm guessing Murska was the wolf, too. I voted for him, didn't I? Oh, and he's ALWAYS a wolf. duh.:smallannoyed:

Lamech
2009-01-16, 10:40 PM
Okay I think I know what Murska did... he made it so you could live by switching your point to bath, instead Bath living by switching his point to Murska. That would keep Murska alive... if Bath would switch his point with out reason Murska was screwed no matter what.

Duos
2009-01-17, 07:17 AM
Right. And since Bath has been absent for the last day or two, it was a pretty reasonable guess that he woulnd't show up in time to switch his point.

Murska
2009-01-17, 08:17 AM
I'm not the wolf.

Lamech
2009-01-17, 10:13 AM
I suck at finding wolves, then. I though Mordokai was the wolf up until he got killed too...

Murska
2009-01-17, 10:21 AM
Hey, I did all I could today... I wasn't aware Bath is gone, so I was pretty sure he, as a wolf, would switch his point at me. Thus, I decided to point last instead to get Duos to change his. Didn't work but eh.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-18, 10:02 AM
Well I even gave you extra hours do consider but now the game ends:smallamused:.

Update coming when I wake up tomorrow, the vote is closed.

Man, Shadowcaller sleeps for a long time. :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2009-01-18, 10:20 AM
Man, Shadowcaller sleeps for a long time. :smalltongue:

Well the update suddenly disappeared when Internet shut down of some reason so i have to rewrite the whole thing.:smallsigh:

Dr. Bath
2009-01-18, 10:23 AM
Well the update suddenly disappeared when Internet shut down of some reason so i have to rewrite the whole thing.:smallsigh:

'S ok, stuff like that happens. I just thought it was kinda funny is all. :smallbiggrin:

Shadowcaller
2009-01-18, 10:40 AM
No wait... first I want to hear what you think.
What? I'm not going to tell you anything.
Fine, then I will no do anything, I have already told you who I suspect. I don't need to do anything more.
Don't think you can manipulate me you sly bastard, I'm more stubborn then you, I can wait.
Well I will not do anything.
Me neither.
Then we just have to agree to disagree.
No, I will not agree on that.

Gah! I can't listen to this anymore!

Murska and Duos could only watch as the once human Dr. Bath transformed into something indescribable.

This is your fault, you should have done something.
I'm was not going to do anything, this is your fault.

Juuust...DIE...aL..rEaDy

The horror lashed out with a tentacle-like hand and struck Duos head that instantly was turned into a bloody mess.

At the same time Rich tried to look thought his back pack after another acid container but they seemed to have all gone missing...

At the same time Murska desperately tried to put as large distance between himself and the horror that didn't exactly seems to care much about him, it just stood there looming over the remains of Duos.

Do you really need to be ordered? Kill him Rich looked up surprised, it was Kerri that had spoken, her words had been aimed to the horror.

The horror suddenly extended its tentacle around Murskas throat and pulled him back into the horrors body, he screamed as he slowly became absorbed by it.

Kerri picked up some kind of tape recorded The experiments are capable of following simple orders, they don't seem too unwilling to kill their former friends.

But as she had said those words the horror suddenly turned around and ran toward Kerri.

YoU...made me... KilL

Kerri sighted and said Stop

The horror stopped in the middle its charge

Youu... made... me ThIs way!

Kerri clicked the tape again Some of the memories of the earlier subject seems to have been absorbed into the experiment

everything... Is.. gone...

Why?...

Yes, its sad its going to end this way Rich, but I have a job to do, just like you had.

You don't-

Kill him too.

The horror obeyed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kerrie enters a dark room, there is only a single source of light revealing the outlines of two figures sitting just at the edge of the light.

Mind telling us why you killed one of the experiments?

It was out of control, it was going to kill me too.

There was no evidence for that, you acted out of emotions, you were afraid of it were you not?

I- my encounter with the wraith was a bit unexpected sir.

The work is done, thats what matters. The experiment was a failure anyway

Like the last one when S.E.U. got involved...

But... I was ordered to contact them.

We planned for one agent, the rest of them was unknown to us.

And here I thought you knew everything

The S.E.U. must have know something... we can't risk any of these experiments anymore.

With all due respect, we have put far too much time and funds into this project. We can't stop now.

Yes, I don't want to have done all this for nothing...

We should move on the next step of the project

The next step?...

The original strain

You can't be serious, all this time we have spend alerting that things DNA and now you want to go back to the original strain?

The current version have to this point proved useless, we need to go back to the basics. All the changes of the things orginal DNA has only made it weaker.

Do you realize how infectious the original strain is? It would take it three years to infect the whole human population.

You guys are taking this very calmly...

I did not order you to speak.
Anyway those calculations are old and I trust that our labs will be able to control the infection. As long as it only infect those we want, it should not be a risk.

Well I for one will not have a part of this, my participant in this project is over. The figure quickly disappears into the darkness.

Well, then I have to start up project "original strain" all by myself...

Duos was lynched, he was a Civilian (Villager), Murska was killed by Dr. Bath, the remaining horror.

The horrors have won S.E.U. II!

Shadowcaller
2009-01-18, 10:52 AM
The Player List
{table=head]Number|Player|Role|Infected
1|Reinholdt|Horror|Infected Night 3
2|Blue Umbrella|Orginal Horror|
3|Aemoh|too-stupid-to-live (fail)|
4|iceddragons|too-stupid-to-live (fail)|
5|Dr. Bath|Horror|Infected Night 8
6|Uncle Festy|too-stupid-to-live (fail)|
7|Hero 1.0|Civilian|
8|GAThraawn|Horror|Infected Night 4
9|Emperor DemonKing|Wraith|
10|evnafets|S.E.U. Agent|
11|Selrahc|Orginal Horror|
12|Murska|Civilian (Villager)|
13|Recaiden|Orginal Horror|
14|PirateMonk|Infected Santa|
15|DarkComet|S.E.U. Agent|
16|Duos|Civilian (Villager)|
17|Mordokai|S.E.U. Agent|
18|lamech|Orginal Horror|

[/table]

Dr. Bath
2009-01-18, 11:14 AM
Why do I always get killed in the final update anyway, even when I win! :smallsigh: :smalltongue: (It happened in the Thing as well)

Nice game, Shadowcaller, great narration and the mechanics are still as cool as they were last time. Pity your new roles didn't get much of an airing. Thanks!

Reinholdt
2009-01-18, 11:38 AM
Heh. Good job Bath!
Yay! Win!

I missed my PM to infect by 15 minutes! :smallsigh: That day when SC updated 45 min early. :smalltongue: But it worked out in the end.

I was going to infect Murska too just to keep him on the ALWAYS a wolf path. Plus it'd be too obvious a pick, so he had some defense.

Recaiden
2009-01-18, 12:39 PM
So have I finally won a werewolf game? :smallbiggrin: Good job Bath.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-18, 01:16 PM
Out of interest... what was the Infected santa going to do? We never saw it in action.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-18, 01:17 PM
Well he had randomized actions every night, also if he was infected by a horror he would lose this ability (and gain the horror ability) but he would still scry as Infected Santa.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-18, 01:23 PM
Well he had randomized actions every night, also if he was infected by a horror he would lose this ability (and gain the horror ability) but he would still scry as Infected Santa.

So how did PM die then? Shouldn't he have just become a horror? Or did he randomly use the horror infection ability? Or the 'kill-yourself' ability?

Shadowcaller
2009-01-18, 01:42 PM
So how did PM die then? Shouldn't he have just become a horror? Or did he randomly use the horror infection ability? Or the 'kill-yourself' ability?

Well, Recaiden killed him. The infected santa could not radomize the horror action, it was more of a disguise/scry/void action.

Murska
2009-01-18, 01:44 PM
I knew it! Kerrie = Kerrigan = Evil!

Anyway. I was kinda hoping that Duos would rather attempt to lynch a possible wolf than get himself lynched, since he'd KNOW he's not a wolf. But I guess he was just that stubborn. :smallconfused:

Dr. Bath
2009-01-18, 01:48 PM
I knew it! Kerrie = Kerrigan = Evil!

Anyway. I was kinda hoping that Duos would rather attempt to lynch a possible wolf than get himself lynched, since he'd KNOW he's not a wolf. But I guess he was just that stubborn. :smallconfused:

Or not there right at the end. I was, if he looked he could've seen I was online for about an hour before the end of voting. Perhaps he hoped I would change? I decided to wait it out. Thanks for withdrawing your first point, by the way Murska. Real helpful. :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-01-18, 01:50 PM
Or not there right at the end. I was, if he looked he could've seen I was online for about an hour before the end of voting. Perhaps he hoped I would change? I decided to wait it out. Thanks for withdrawing your first point, by the way Murska. Real helpful. :smallbiggrin:

It's not like you wouldn't have switched. :smallbiggrin:

Duos
2009-01-18, 01:50 PM
Well, that was only part of it. After Mirroden, I will never every trust you again. Even if you're scried clear. Even if it's not an alpha game. Ever. You have your own poster, for this very reason, you know.:smalltongue: And I must say, our banter had me feeling like you were accusing me of being the wolf, in a sort of sideways fashion, so I was hoping Bath would pop up at the last minute and point at you.

Murska
2009-01-18, 01:53 PM
Well, that was only part of it. After Mirroden, I will never every trust you again. Even if you're scried clear. Even if it's not an alpha game. Ever. You have your own poster, for this very reason, you know.:smalltongue: And I must say, our banter had me feeling like you were accusing me of being the wolf, in a sort of sideways fashion, so I was hoping Bath would pop up at the last minute and point at you.

Which he would've done if he'd have had any reason to. :smallwink:

evnafets
2009-01-18, 03:40 PM
Just a few questions
- what were the original roles of the people taken over?
- how many commando groups actually formed? Was there much in the way of night actions?
- Scries? Banes?

I'm figuring a scry happened more often than not.

Six of us got together early on, and scried the same person on the same night - discovering we had a fool among us. It took us several scries (and some interference from horrors) to figure out who was what.

Initial reaction: There were too many "Too stupid to live" players. It basically crippled the commando group actions because they were all more likely to fail than to succeed.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-18, 03:49 PM
@^: Well, it would have worked, if more players actually formed commando groups. Problem was, it was really hard to coordinate who to scry in 24 hours – the nights probably should have been 48.

Darkcomet
2009-01-18, 04:13 PM
I would have helped!

But I'm sure I've said enough about that.

I can't really offer an opinion of the game, since I got Day 1'd.

Shadowcaller
2009-01-18, 04:19 PM
Just a few questions
- what were the original roles of the people taken over?
- how many commando groups actually formed? Was there much in the way of night actions?
- Scries? Banes?

I'm figuring a scry happened more often than not.

Six of us got together early on, and scried the same person on the same night - discovering we had a fool among us. It took us several scries (and some interference from horrors) to figure out who was what.

Initial reaction: There were too many "Too stupid to live" players. It basically crippled the commando group actions because they were all more likely to fail than to succeed.

Reinholdt was a fail role, GAThraawn and Dr. Bath was a Civilians.
I don't have the exact number of groups formed but the number was quite low, at the last nights no groups at all were formed in fact.
There was only one single bane in the entire game, and that was when the player number was down to 4, duos was baned. The rest of the night actions were scries.

And I agree with both you and Uncle Festy, there should have been longer nights and there should have been a lesser number of fail roles. I think I were too afraid that the commando groups would beak the game...

Anyway, should I keep the commando groups (with improvements) in the next game? Or should I switch back to seers and baners?

Recaiden
2009-01-18, 04:46 PM
We used a lot of scries, Of course, we had 2 horrors and a fail role in our 2 groups.

You mean this? http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/RockShade/Avatars/MurskaConstant-1.png

evnafets
2009-01-18, 05:19 PM
I loved the concept of the commando group. It was what really made this game for me. They promote discussion and co-ordination within the game.
The thing about them is they can benefit the horrors just as much as the regular people.
They're a risk. Sure you're potentially getting more information if you team up - but are your team-mates trustworthy, or are they out to break you?

Just tossing some ideas around for discussion right now:
- Personally I didn't like the "75% chance of failure". I would suggest that an action either succeeds or fails - based on the presence of a fool, or a horror who decides to disrupt things.
- A special role that ensures the success of a commando mission, despite the presence of a fool? James Bond super agent type role :-).
- A special role that can detect interference within his mission group?

I can kinda understand your misgivings about commando groups.
If everybody got organised into commando groups on day 1, and they all scried/baned/whatever and then shared that info, the horrors would have a much harder time of it.

Another thought: Horrors meeting up "Illegally". I think you should have the rule "dead is dead" rather than a horror that has taken someone over still playing a "semi" active role. I can see the potential for cheating here. Once two "original" horrors have taken over new hosts, they can put those two hosts in touch with one another. Theoretically of course.

Murska
2009-01-18, 05:44 PM
We used a lot of scries, Of course, we had 2 horrors and a fail role in our 2 groups.

You mean this? http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/RockShade/Avatars/MurskaConstant-1.png

Ooooh! Nice. Can I haz? :smallsmile:

Duos
2009-01-18, 05:49 PM
Commando groups: loved the concept, but I did think that the nights were a bit too short to coordinate properly. Unlike a seer, three players all have to send in their group and scry-made more difficult by possilbe time zone issues. Definately want to see this return, though. Maybe allow larger groups, with decreased fail chance? Might help.
Fail roles: We needed LESS of these, definately. Because the horrors could mess up the groups on purpose, I don't see a need for as many of these. You could hardly trust the scry to be accurate at all.

I like Evnafets' ideas of an auto-success role and an interference detector. They'd definately help with the fail roles.

Uncle Festy
2009-01-18, 05:58 PM
Another thought: Horrors meeting up "Illegally". I think you should have the rule "dead is dead" rather than a horror that has taken someone over still playing a "semi" active role. I can see the potential for cheating here. Once two "original" horrors have taken over new hosts, they can put those two hosts in touch with one another. Theoretically of course.

How could they do –
Ooooh. I see.
Well, you can stop that from happening by simply restricting dead horror conversation to whoever they merged with and whoever that player merged with and whoever that player merged with…
Which is in the rules, I think, if a little unclearly.

evnafets
2009-01-18, 07:13 PM
How could they do –
Ooooh. I see.
Well, you can stop that from happening by simply restricting dead horror conversation to whoever they merged with and whoever that player merged with and whoever that player merged with…
Which is in the rules, I think, if a little unclearly.

Oh I agree it was implied in the rules. Thats why I specifically mentioned the word "cheating".
In this game both Selrahc and lamech used the "merge" ability. Selrahc could theoretically then tell lamech who his merge target was, and thus a mini horror network is formed.
Disclaimer: I am not saying that this DIDhappen, just saying that it COULD.

--------
Another discussion point: The round robin approach to the night actions. ShadowCaller was sending a PM saying "You decide the action for this evening" to a horror on a turn by turn basis.

I think this was quite a good solution for the "horrors don't know eachother" scenario. What do the horrors think after experiencing it?
I can see early game it breaks things up. Towards the end with 1-2 horrors left, then advantage might slip their way a little... dunno.

If I'd just been a little more confidant, and accused lamech before he escaped...

Recaiden
2009-01-18, 07:37 PM
Ooooh! Nice. Can I haz? :smallsmile:

Sure. Also, I blame Blue Umbrella for my having to merge with Bath. I could have just killed people if it weren't for you! Also, the only reason we had a kill night 2 was because I thought each horror acted each night, and there were say 2 of us, so I sent in a kill and Shadowcaller took it because Blue Umbrella hadn't sent anything.