PDA

View Full Version : Contest Ideas 2 (After Monumental City)

heretic
2005-07-06, 11:17 PM
I figured since the other thread really took a long time and there was basically no real decisions made, I would start this one early. These ideas are for after the monumental city contest.

So anything goes as far as ideas and hopefully we can get a cohesive group decision on what we think the next contest should be about.

Personally I believe we should have a contest to design the best semi-worldspanning organization. It would satisfy the strong need I was hearing in the other thread about something less rule-cluncky and more "roleplayie"- just my 2 cp

Gorbash Kazdar
2005-07-06, 11:44 PM
Comrade Gorby: The other thread being long isn't a reason to start a new one. The website staff still reads it, and we're the ones who pick the contests. I hate to be blunt, but while we do like the suggestions and try to pick things that many people seem to like, last time someone chose something several people had agreed on, all he got was flak. As such, we'd prefer not to imply that we're going to use any suggestion exactly as written - any one that gets run is likely to get tweaked a bit to make it more challenging.

So, if you have a suggestion, feel free to post it in the stickied thread, but be aware that if its chosen it will be changed in some manner.

Thanks.