PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Werewolf Game Thread(Still Looking for auto-lynch replacements)

Pages : [1] 2

Istari
2008-12-16, 08:03 PM
Roles

Pallet Town
Ash Ketchum(Alpha Mason)
Ash starts the game choosing his Masons
scries as Ash
Brock/Misty/May/Dawn(Masons)
Brock, Misty, May and Ash start the game knowing each other
scries as Ash’s friend
Psychic Pokemon Trainer (Seer)
Using his Psychic pokemon The Psychic Pokemon Trainer can scry someone each night
always scries as Psychic Pokemon Trainer to the Fool
Junior Psychic Pokemon Trainer(Fool)
The Junior Psychic Pokemon Trainer can scry someone each night to get a false predetermined role, thinks he is the Psychic Pokemon Trainer
Scries as Junior Psychic Pokemon Trainer
Fighting Trainer(Baner)
The Fighting trainer can bane someone each night
scries as Fighting Trainer
Professor Oak
Professor Oak gets one random night action at the end of each day to be used that night from the pokemon Ash sends back to his lab
Scries as Professor Oak
Trainers(Villagers)
Ordinary trainers
Scries as Trainer

Team Rocket

Giovonni(Wolf Alpha)
Chooses Team Rocket at the start of the game
scries as Trainer to the Psychic Pokemon Trainer but as Giovonni to the Junior Psychic Pokemon Trainer and Meowth
Meowth(Devil)
Scries someone each night like the seer but does not know the Team Rocket at the start of the game
Scries as Meowth
Jessie/James(Wolves)
Chosen by Giovonni at the start of the game, vote on the night kill with Giovonni and the pokemon stealer
Scries as Team Rocket Member
Pokemon Thief(Voider)
Hides someone's pokemon so the cannot use their night action, cannot use their ability on the same person twice in a row, chosen by Giovonni at the start of the game Scries as the Pokemon Thief
(Stops someone from using their night action every night)

Players
Alive
Reinholdt
iceddragons
Emporer Demonking
Dr. Bath
Recaiden
bayar
happyturtle
The Rogue Monk
Mordokai
Aemoh
Korias
someonenonotyou
Lord Fullbladder
Mechafox
Aether
Fayt

Dead
deathslayer7 Trainer
Shadowcaller-Misty (Mason)
Murska-Trainer
Duos-Trainer
LordRod-Professor Oak
Greiver-Trainer
Dragoon (Seer or Fool)
haphazard-Ask Ketchum (Alpha Mason)
everyone who didn't get a role pm is a trainer
Everyone was having a happy day in the town if Pallet. Then suddenly Team Rocket attacked in a giant robot!
“Were Team Rocket and were here to steal all your pokemon.”
“To protect the world from devastation”
“To unite all peoples within our nation”
“To denounce the evils of truth and love”
“To extend our reach to the stars above”
“Jessie”
“James”
“Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light”
"Surrender now or prepare to fight”
“Meowth! That's right!”
Unfortunately for them Pallet town is the home of many trainers and they promptly destroyed the robot.
Then their box of somehow effective disguises opened up and rained disguises down on everyone.
Everyone was confused who were everyone else and was Team Rocket still out their?

Day 1 Begins
day ends in 48 hours

Shadowcaller
2008-12-17, 07:50 AM
Oh no, its those guys again...

I mean how many times have they tried and failed anyway?
Over 9000!
Quiet you.

((Lets try Twila during this first randomly day.))

Fostire
2008-12-17, 09:04 AM
First day random: Deathslayer7

someonenonotyou
2008-12-17, 09:13 AM
Pika pika pi! LordRod Pikachu! (i pick LordRod cause hes above me)

Duos
2008-12-17, 09:22 AM
"Let's see here..."
Said the trainer, rummaging around in his bag.
"Alright, I'll put the master ball in slot six."
The trainer then flies to Veridian city and talks to the old man. He then flies to Cinnabar, where he surfs up and down the right side of the island until he encounters a pokemon that shouldn't exist, before checking his bag.
"Hey, it didn't work! Somehow this is your fault!"
Complains the trainer, as he points at Banjo.

Fay Graydon
2008-12-17, 10:52 AM
Fayt looed around for another trainer to fight.
His Growlith padded around him happily.
He saw a promising trainer and walked over to him.
"Hey you look like a tough enough trainer... wanna have a battle Duos?"
Fayt then watched as the trainer flew away.
"Heh... Figues, sorry Growlith looks like you intimidated another trainer."
"Growwwlith" said Fayt's Pokemon.

(I chose Duos as A) he has a freaking master ball, B) cheats don't work in the real Pokemon world (:smalltongue:) and C) it's random on the first day)

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-17, 11:30 AM
Squirtle Squirtle Squirtle

Deathslayer7
2008-12-17, 12:59 PM
LordRod point back

Recaiden
2008-12-17, 03:12 PM
Lord Rod First day.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-17, 03:22 PM
I'm torn. Torn. This 'squirtle' fellow sounds terribly suspicious. Sadly, I don't his name. In lieu of this important information I shall point at Fayt.

Goo magikarp!

Magikarp! use hyper-point! What do you mean you don't know hyper-point? Fine, use splash attack.

Murska
2008-12-17, 03:22 PM
Lord Rod epic bandwagon.

Griever
2008-12-17, 03:44 PM
A man in a tangerine suit sits back in his chair, calmly stroking his Persian, grinning with evil intents.

What fools these trainers be! Especially that one, Murska.

He then slowly spins the chair around, humming a certain song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpy8JzTgO0)

Fawkes
2008-12-17, 04:50 PM
Bruce Lee heard Griever likes mudkips.
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff296/Redmedium/mudkip_LEE.gif

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-12-17, 05:59 PM
Somwehere in the corner of the town, a grizzly bear of a man crouches, the index knuckle and thumb of his right hand resting against his eyelids as he thinks.

"Look, I'll give you a treat if you give that thing to me."

"Larv. Larvitar."

"Dammit."

The Larvitar in question still refused to even loosen its grip on its Everstone. Why did this always happen to him, FREDERIK FULLBLADDER, Gentleman Monster Hunter?

He was, as his self-decalred title announced, a gentlman monster hunter. Descended from one of the hundreds of Hiker clans that swarm the mountain slopes of every region of the world, Fullbladder spent his life hunting down and raising the big monstrous beasties of the Pokemon kingdom. He kept his favorite variety of monsters with him, of course. The big Godzilla-style ones, that is. This Larvitar, properly raised into a mighty Tyranitar, would take him closer to completing that goal.

But that was just a secondary thing. The real reason he had come to Pallet Town was to skulk around old Oak's lab and gather research into the big monster types he hadn't found yet.

And it was this admittedly suspicious action that allowed him to observe and become suspicious of that Mudkip-keeper, Mechafox.

Fawkes
2008-12-17, 06:50 PM
My starter pokemanz.
http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/mudkipz.gif

Istari
2008-12-17, 06:52 PM
Lordrod 4
Twila 1
Deathslayer7 1
Banjo 1
Duos 1
Fayt 1
Griever 1
Mechafox 1

Duos
2008-12-17, 07:09 PM
((Psst.. It's Duos, not Dous. although Dous would be useful if I needed to put out a fire.))

Fostire
2008-12-17, 07:15 PM
Soooo... anyone feeling like saving me?

I'm 80%* sure deathslayer7 is a bad guy This is based on the fact that in every werewolf game I've been in so far, my first day random point turned out to be a bad guy (with the only exception being cat fight, but I was a bad guy in that one so...)

*totally made up number, but the rest is true though

Deathslayer7
2008-12-17, 09:03 PM
It is a known fact that wolves will try to pin the blame on others in order to save themselves. Most of the time, inncoent bystanders get hurt. This is true 95%* of the time.

*not a made up statistic (who the hell am i kidding. yes it is.)

Fostire
2008-12-17, 09:20 PM
It is a known fact that wolves will try to pin the blame on others in order to save themselves. Most of the time, innocent bystanders get hurt. This is true 95%* of the time.

*not a made up statistic (who the hell am i kidding. yes it is.)

I'm not trying to pin the blame on anyone, I'm just saying I've never been wrong in my first day points.
Abra, what do you think?
"Abra abra"
He says you're guilty :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-17, 09:24 PM
oh. and you think your sixth sense is so atune that you can pick off wolfs just like that? :smallconfused::smallannoyed:

Fostire
2008-12-17, 09:32 PM
oh. and you think your sixth sense is so atune that you can pick off wolfs just like that? :smallconfused::smallannoyed:

It hasn't failed so far, now has it :smallamused:
Grave robbers, twin village, memesville and classic, in all of them my first day random was a bad guy.
Supernatural ability to find wolves on day one? or just coincidence? only one way to find out :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2008-12-17, 09:34 PM
when i get lynched, and am not a wolf, I'll come after you deal?

Fostire
2008-12-17, 09:36 PM
when i get lynched, and am not a wolf, I'll come after you deal?

Sure, but how will you come after me if you're lynched?

Deathslayer7
2008-12-17, 09:37 PM
as an angry vengeful spirit. :smallamused:

Fostire
2008-12-17, 09:47 PM
as an angry vengeful spirit. :smallamused:

Ha! I have an abra, psychic is super effective against ghost types!

"Abra abra"

What do you mean it's the other way around?

:smalleek: *hides*

Duos
2008-12-17, 09:48 PM
As a ghost type pokemon, obviously.:smalltongue:
edit: A ghost/DARK type, which has NO weakness whatsoever, not even to psychic pokemon. there's only one pokemon like that, incidentally.
"SPIRITOMB!"

2008-12-17, 09:48 PM
I don't think wolves even exist in the Pokemon universe. The various dog pokemon fill that niche.....

[/wild tangent]

Fawkes
2008-12-17, 10:05 PM
LordRod, Deathslayer, please stop fighting. I have a compromise that I think everyone can agree upon.

We'll lynch both of you.

:smalltongue:

Hyozo
2008-12-17, 10:05 PM
*is randomly encountered by Duos* (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5423242&postcount=3)

"What is it with you trainers? Can't those who were not meant to be exist anyway without random people surfing up to us and demanding that we replicate unique items? I suppose next you're going to try to shove me into one of those uncomfortably small balls so you can get a first hand look at how reality distorts around me! Well forget it. I'm moving. Replicate your own items."

*Points at Duos angrily, then vanishes*

I don't think wolves even exist in the Pokemon universe. The various dog pokemon fill that niche.....

[/wild tangent]

I think Entei, Suicune and Raikou are supposed to be wolves.

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-17, 10:06 PM
*IS NOT IN THE GAME*
As a ghost type pokemon, obviously.:smalltongue:
edit: A ghost/DARK type, which has NO weakness whatsoever, not even to psychic pokemon. there's only one pokemon like that, incidentally.
"SPIRITOMB!"Ugh... Sableye came first. Is he really so unimportant that you'd forget him?
*IS NOT IN THE GAME*

Fostire
2008-12-17, 10:14 PM
LordRod, Deathslayer, please stop fighting. I have a compromise that I think everyone can agree upon.

We'll lynch both of you.

:smalltongue:

That was my plan all along*.

*not really

2008-12-17, 10:30 PM
I think Entei, Suicune and Raikou are supposed to be wolves.

I thin they're more dogs than wolves, but yeah, it works. Poochyena and Mightyena are physically more wolf-like, of course. And travel in packs.

But yeah. Growlithe, Arcanine, Electryke, and Manectric could also fit the bill. (pulled the psypokes website up to search for dog-like beasties)

Of course, except for the Legendary Dogs, none of these creatures are monstrous enough to attract the attention of FREDERIK FULLBLADDER, Gentleman Monster Hunter!

Aemoh
2008-12-17, 10:55 PM
((Cause I said I was in as Abra in the recruitment thread, and I haven't RP'd in... a long time. That, and how hard can it be when you sleep most of the day? :smalltongue: ))

With his back to a tree, a small Abra is sleeping soundly. All the noise from Team Rocket's arrival has done little to bring him out of his sound sleep. And even if their antics continue for a while, he'd probably manage to sleep through it all.

((*random day 1 point at Fullbladder*))

Dragoon
2008-12-17, 10:58 PM
A pink blob slowly inches towards Griever and when it gets about five feet away changes into a cute little Eevee, pointing its tail at him. It then runs off, distracted by a shiny coin on the ground away from the group.

2008-12-17, 11:59 PM
((*random day 1 point at Fullbladder*))

I shall destroy you! I shall terrify you! I shall drop you helpless to my Monstrous Horde! I shall leave you a broken husk!

[/mindless rant]

hap_hazard
2008-12-18, 12:07 AM
I shall destroy you! I shall terrify you! I shall drop you helpless to my Monstrous Horde! I shall leave you a broken husk!

[/mindless rant]

^: Sounds wolf-ish.

Lord Fullbladder. :smalltongue:

Duos
2008-12-18, 08:48 AM
*IS NOT IN THE GAME*Ugh... Sableye came first. Is he really so unimportant that you'd forget him?
*IS NOT IN THE GAME*

Yes, yes it was. Although it had no weaknesses, it had really bad stat progression unless you got lucky with a good personality. Spiritomb is better in almost every stat, save speed.

TRM
2008-12-18, 09:39 AM
hap_hazard

The trainer pauses, trying to remember the names of his pokemon. "Aha! Hinjocat! (http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj214/Walker092/Avatars/hinjoty0.png) I choose you!" he yells, "Hap_Hazard! Prepare to fight!"

Reinholdt
2008-12-18, 11:01 AM
((First day random at Mechafox. I'm RPing Meowth cause I have an unnatural obsession with cats. If you lynch me, don't lynch me for this.))
"Meowth that's right! Scratch attack!" Mechafox's mudkip has been hit! 15 damage!

Istari
2008-12-18, 03:39 PM
Lordrod is in the lead with 4
Griever, Mechafox, Fullbladder, and Duos have 2

Fostire
2008-12-18, 04:44 PM
*rolls d4*
*changes vote to griever in an attempt to save myself*

2008-12-18, 07:21 PM
^: Sounds wolf-ish.

Lord Fullbladder. :smalltongue:

*shrugs* Pidgey gotta fly, Goldeen gotta swim, Fullbladder gotta be suspicious.

Istari
2008-12-18, 08:09 PM
Day ending in 1 hour, get those last points/arguments in!

Edit: extending the day till tomorrow morning to get a full 48 hours

Bayar
2008-12-19, 05:43 AM
Random point at Duos.

Istari
2008-12-19, 07:34 AM
Day 1 Ends

"What’s up with that LordRod fellow anyways?"
"Yeah he’s always in that lab of his"
"He’s probably using as a base of operations to launch an invasion of the world!"
"Don’t be silly"
"He could be, you don’t know do you"
"So how do we get rid of him?"
"I have a plan"

Later at the lab

"I’ve finally figured out how pokemon evolve!"
* loud knock *
"I wonder who that could be"
"Hello, who is it?"
"Delivery for LordRod"
"That must the thingamajigyanator that I ordered"
*opens package*
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-kittens-charge-box.jpg
"ahhhhhh"

LordRod was attacked by Lolcats he was Professor Oak

Night 1 Begins
Night ends in 24 hours

Duos
2008-12-19, 10:21 AM
:smalleek:
Buggery. We just lost our random power role. Not a good way to start a game.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-19, 01:39 PM
aw crap. :smalleek:

I hate you right now LordRod. :smallannoyed:

Fostire
2008-12-19, 02:17 PM
aw crap. :smalleek:

I hate you right now LordRod. :smallannoyed:

Well, I didn't vote for me.
damn lolcats

Fawkes
2008-12-19, 05:23 PM
I'd like to third the :smalleek: sentiment.

Istari
2008-12-19, 08:05 PM
Well I didn't want my shiny new role to get lynched :smallsigh:
so I blame you people :smallannoyed:

Istari
2008-12-20, 08:26 AM
Night 1 ends

Hap hazard was having a super special awesome day. He won a few gym battles, beat some trainers, and had general good luck.
Then he encountered some traveling salesmen
“Hello Charlie”
“Would you like to go and a cruise to candy mountain Charlie?”
“Oh boy Candy!”
Then the salesmen led him to the cruise ship.
Then dropped him off on a desert island in the middle of nowhere full of monkeys and bananas.

Hap Hazard was wondering around the island when suddenly he saw the banana king
“Behold I am the banana king”
“Ya right”
“Shun, shun the non-believer SHUN”

Hap Hazard was shunned by the banana king he was Ash Ketchum
Stop killing off my power roles

Day 2 Begins

Day ends in 48 hours

Mordokai, banjo1985, Stu42, gamerboy6000, and Twila did not vote yesterday and one of them will be replaced if they dont vote

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-20, 08:48 AM
Hap Hazard was shunned by the banana king he was Ash Ketchum

Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle!!!

Duos
2008-12-20, 10:13 AM
It would help if we knew who that was, EDK. also, :smalleek: and:eek: We just lost our Mason alpha. craaaap. At this rate, we'll lose faster than a shedinja drops versus a supereffective hit. I'm pointing at Murska again. All of LordRod's points were accrued in the first eight posts or something. That's a bit fast for my liking, even for the usually random first day. Murska pointed third, after a TPAM point and a retaliation point. Even though it wasn't the last point, it still helped get him lynched instead of me. In fact, I'd rather that I have been lynched instead of LordRod-It wouldn't have been as bad... Also, Murska is ALWAYS A WOLF. Even when he isn't.

EDIT: Murska WAS the deciding vote.

TRM
2008-12-20, 10:34 AM
Agreed. It's quite unlikely that he's a wolf, but Murska seems like a better option than anyone else.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-20, 10:36 AM
I think I'm going for The_Rogue_Monk , Murska is a bit too easy to start a bandwagon against.

Murska
2008-12-20, 11:15 AM
Hm. I've challenged myself to a bandwagoning spree ... and I'm supposed to point at the largest wagon at the moment... but the largest wagon is ME.

I will DIE before betraying my beliefs! Murska!

Mordokai
2008-12-20, 11:16 AM
Emperor Demonking, for voting for "players" that are not even playing this game.

For two days in a row.

Reinholdt
2008-12-20, 11:22 AM
((Mordokai. For hurting the dryad. I want to point at him somewhere, so it'll be here. And it'll only be once.

Can't blame him for going evil after what happened (I can regret it, but not blame), but I can blame him for hurting the dryad.))

2008-12-20, 11:45 AM
Huh-buh-wha?

Evil Mordokai frightens me.

Anyway, this 'Squirtle' fellow does seem rather suspicious, but I'll have to go with Emperor Demonking the First, in light of his obvious delusions.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-20, 11:46 AM
Not the EDk bandwagon again... it always ends up the same way and you know it.

TRM
2008-12-20, 12:06 PM
Not the EDk bandwagon again... it always ends up the same way and you know it.
Word.

EDK wagons are ridiculous. Mordokai and Fullbladder, do you have an agenda here?

Aether
2008-12-20, 12:07 PM
/sign up

Aether will come in as Snorlax.

EDIT:

Squirtle Squirtle Squirtle

That's... not very suspicious. He hasn't ev

Ugh, I'm not in this game yet... Suffice to say, that this is just silly.

Mordokai
2008-12-20, 12:11 PM
Word.

EDK wagons are ridiculous. Mordokai and Fullbladder, do you have an agenda here?

Other than lynching him? No, not really :smalltongue:

Hey, is it my fault if he makes himself look suspicious?

Deathslayer7
2008-12-20, 01:30 PM
It's always the quiets ones Shadowcaller.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-20, 01:32 PM
It's always the quiets ones Shadowcaller.

Quiet ones? I have posted more in this thread then most of the players in it.

Fawkes
2008-12-20, 01:36 PM
*hops on the Squirtle bandwagon*

But seriously, let's go for Deathslayer.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-20, 01:43 PM
Quiet ones? I have posted more in this thread then most of the players in it.

which is very unusual for you. :smallamused:

Shadowcaller
2008-12-20, 01:49 PM
which is very unusual for you. :smallamused:

No its not, it really depends on whats going on in the game, in fears I'm very active for example (well besides the RP).

Deathslayer7
2008-12-20, 01:50 PM
In all the game I have been with you, you have always just been hiding, waiting silently in the corner. Ravnica is a good example of that.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-20, 01:56 PM
In all the game I have been with you, you have always just been hiding, waiting silently in the corner. Ravica is a good example of that.

Well I was not that focused in ravnica, you should not judge a player for a single game since that player may be busy (narrating Mirrodin for example) or just not intrested in that game (I was a member of a winning team in that game).

TRM
2008-12-20, 02:31 PM
Other than lynching him? No, not really :smalltongue:

Hey, is it my fault if he makes himself look suspicious?
Mah super-serious point: He isn't suspicious. He's EDK. There's a difference.

Mordokai
2008-12-20, 02:39 PM
I'm not getting into this debate. I find it suspicious, you don't.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

TRM
2008-12-20, 04:24 PM
I'm not getting into this debate. I find it suspicious, you don't.

We'll have to agree to disagree.
Eh. I thought that was a given, that it was all a matter of personal opinion.

Very well, we can disagree. But it's hard to disagree with someone with such a spiffy avatar... You should just change your opinion to match mine... :smalltongue:

2008-12-20, 05:08 PM
I always have an agenda.

Istari
2008-12-20, 10:33 PM
Murska leads with 3
Emperer Demonking has 2

Murska
2008-12-21, 05:07 AM
Murska leads with 3
Emperer Demonking has 2

Ooh. Thus, I can still follow my own scrub-ruleset by first crossing out my point so the two wagons are even and I can choose freely, then pointing at Emperor Demonking!

Dr. Bath
2008-12-21, 06:38 AM
Murska then. I don't think EDK is being suspicious here.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-21, 06:49 AM
Murska

TRM
2008-12-21, 08:51 AM
As strange as it sounds after my previous posts, I would rather see Emperor Demonking lynched randomly than see Murska lynched randomly.

I was thoroughly confused.

Bayar
2008-12-21, 09:11 AM
Murska. Because EDK bandwagons are just too common.

Mordokai
2008-12-21, 09:21 AM
Actually, Murska is quickly becoming a new Demonking, as far as first day lynches go.

Murska
2008-12-21, 09:31 AM
Hm. It's 5-4 for me against EDK. It seems to me that EDK is being protected, although by which group, remains to be seen.

EDIT: Oh, TRM, would you cross out your previous point? 5-3 for me/EDK instead, then. Will be 4-4 if he crosses.

@V I was? Oooh. I thought I was the one before the decisive point.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-21, 09:34 AM
I think, Murska, it's more that there was an actual point behind lynching you (you were the deciding vote that lynched a power role) whereas there was none for EDK (I honestly don't know why a bandwagon sprang up).

Duos
2008-12-21, 01:02 PM
Oooh. I thought I was the one before the decisive point.

No, you pointed after Recaiden.

Hyozo
2008-12-21, 01:35 PM
Deciding between one randomly selected person who gets lynched too often and another...

Forget that. I'm pointing at Evil Mordokai.

Fawkes
2008-12-21, 01:59 PM
Tying it up for EDK.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-21, 02:02 PM
Actually, Murska is quickly becoming a new Demonking, as far as first day lynches go.

There is a difference, Murska gets lynched because his abnormal tendency to be a wolf, EDK is lynched... well just because.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-21, 06:43 PM
I'm away for a week, so if you could not auto-lynch me, that'd be grand. Thanks.

Recaiden
2008-12-21, 07:00 PM
Emperor Demonking.

Shadowcaller
2008-12-21, 07:05 PM
Both these bandwagons are stupid because of several reasons and only seems to be based on "Murska is often a wolf" or "hey, lets lynch EDK":smallannoyed:.

But since EDk just got lynched in Witches and Warlocks (and I helped that bandwagon:smallsigh:) I will not let him die here, Murska.

Istari
2008-12-21, 07:24 PM
BTW for ties the day will be extened for 24 hours and only those who are in the lead for the lynch will be able to be voted for. People who already pointed at one of those people will not have to point again

Aemoh
2008-12-22, 02:43 AM
I'd like to point at Murska, as it's my goal to lynch him in all future games(for awhile), but seeing as this game started before Mirrodin ended(and thus the reason for the lynch spree), it doesn't really count.

And since EDK wagons are always seem to end the same, I'm just gonna stay out of it.

*ponts at Shadowcaller for the fun of it*

Istari
2008-12-22, 08:26 AM
"Attention Duelists my hair is telling me we should lynch Emperer Demonking"
"If we do I'm going to Brooklyn Rage your face"
"Well I think we should lynch Murska in America"
"Wait I have an idea! I'll mark two coins someone will pick one and whatever is in the other hand will be who we lynch, M for Murska, E for Emperer Demonking."
"Ok left hand"
"Yay its an E I'm saved"
"Wait in my other hand there's another E"
"Wait isn't that Murska"
"He cheated"
"Lets get him"
"Wait I'm a main character, noooooo"

Murska learned an important life lesson about cheating he was a trainer
Banjo was replaced with happyturtle

Night 2 Begins

Night ends in 24 hours

Istari
2008-12-22, 07:45 PM
Meanwhile thousands of miles away

"How come you bumbling fools have never brought me any Pokemon, I should send in Butch in Cassidy instead."
"But boss we have a good idea this time"
"Fine one last chance or else"

Later

Dragoon was walking around town when he suddenly fell into a pit.
"Yay! we caught Ash!"
"He wait a second that isn't Ash"
"LET ME OUT OF HERE!"
"Well I guess we can steal his Pokemon"
"I guess your right"
"GIVE ME MY POKEMON BACK!"

Dragoon had his pokemon stolen he was either the Psychic Trainer or Junior Psychic Trainer
What did I say about killing off my powerroles :smallsigh:

Day 3 Begins

Day ends in 48 hours

Dragoon
2008-12-23, 04:58 PM
Great, the one time the wolves kill me early, rats. Well, good luck team villager.

Istari
2008-12-23, 08:06 PM
So can we get some voting action here?

Edit: Auto lynch will not apply for today and the day will most likely be extended for christmas

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-23, 09:43 PM
I'll hop on the auto-lyncher list if you still need some.

Fawkes
2008-12-24, 12:44 AM
So can we get some voting action here?

Of course not, it's almost Christmas.

I point at EDK again.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-24, 03:43 AM
shadowcaller. and as Mechafox said. its x-mas. dont expect much.

Emperor Demonking
2008-12-24, 03:51 AM
Recaiden

happyturtle
2008-12-24, 03:53 AM
deathslayer7 is suspicious as hell

No, not really, I just joined as an autolynch replacement and I haven't read the thread yet.

Duos
2008-12-24, 04:12 PM
Agreed. Deathslayer7

Reinholdt
2008-12-24, 06:10 PM
Mechafox do you like mudkips?

Aemoh
2008-12-24, 07:00 PM
*points at Reinholdt*

Cause he's the person above me... that and his avatar creeps me out :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2008-12-24, 07:13 PM
*points at Reinholdt*

Cause he's the person above me... that and his avatar creeps me out :smalltongue:

You have no taste.

*cuddles with the smexy werecat* :smallwink:

Reinholdt
2008-12-24, 07:14 PM
You have no taste.

*cuddles with the smexy werecat* :smallwink:
O.O
*hesitantly cuddles back* :smallredface:

Fawkes
2008-12-24, 07:27 PM
http://www.nintendogts.com/images/PKMN/set1/Mudkip.gifI luuuuurve mudkips.

2008-12-24, 09:48 PM

Frederik Fullbladder, Gentleman Monster Hunter, selects Deathslayer7 as the suspect of the day!

Hyozo
2008-12-24, 11:27 PM
Missingno glitches Duos's point count up by one.

happyturtle
2008-12-25, 02:33 AM
Oy you lot! I wasn't trying to start a bandwagon with mah random uninformed vote! :smallannoyed:

changes vote to Duos

Deathslayer7
2008-12-25, 04:00 AM
yes. Duos. Quick to jump on my bandwagon were you. :smallannoyed:

I'm watching you. :smallannoyed:

Bayar
2008-12-25, 06:40 PM
Aemoth because I like kittens.

Istari
2008-12-26, 12:05 PM
update will be delayed since I wont be able to access my narrator info for a couple of days

Griever
2008-12-26, 04:25 PM
Mechafox is an evil kitty.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-26, 04:50 PM
changes point to Duos

Fawkes
2008-12-26, 11:33 PM
Mechafox is an evil kitty.

I am not a kitty!

Korias
2008-12-26, 11:42 PM
According to the thread title, if you guys are still looking for Auto-Lynch replacements, I'd be honored to hop in.

Dr. Bath
2008-12-28, 05:23 PM
Happyturtle did it with the Nosepas in the Pokemon centre. This I have deduced.

Istari
2008-12-28, 05:29 PM
Sorry for the delay, I was visiting family

Everyone in Pallet town was arguing over instead of joining in the Christmas spirit. God eventually got angry and decided to drop a giant Snorlax on them. The Snorlax continued sleeping.

Duos was crushed by Snorlax he was a trainer
Gamerboy6000, Stu42, and Twila were crushed by Snorlax and replaced with Korias, Aether, and Tired N Drowzy

Night Begins

Duos
2008-12-28, 05:39 PM
So... Heavy...:smallsigh:
Well, it coulda been worse. It might have been Groudon-I hear he's even heftier.:smalltongue: Good luck trainers!
*Goes back to being flat*

Aether
2008-12-28, 05:51 PM
SNOR!--zzzz....

*The Snorlax yawns and rolls over onto his back. He continues sleeping, smacking away the occassional Ghost pokemon trying to use Nightmare or Dream Eater on him...*

Istari
2008-12-31, 07:43 AM
Night Ends

"Hey, I'm going to go to the beach for some swimming,anyone want to come?"
"Sorry everyone is too busy cowering in fear of being killed."
Whatever

Later at the beach

"This sure is relaxing"
"MAGIKARP SUBMARINE SNEAK ATTACK!!!"
"Crap"

Shadowcaller was attacked by a Magikarp Submarine he was Misty(Mason)

Day Begins

Korias
2008-12-31, 11:11 AM
The fidgety guy looks out across the beach, eyeing the carnage that took place with the blasted submarine. He pointed at you, you pointed at him, and that guy was robbed... Stroking his chin, he quietly mutters the sequence of events. The tattered labcoat had certainly seen better days, but it still betrayed the once proud occupation of this man. But the fidgeting, the consistent lack of comittment to a theory that can be overheard probably implies this guy wasnt anywhere near the level of Oak or Elm.

If the average Snorlax can weigh up to that amount... at that age... And the average volume of the humans crushed... Sitting on the pokemon center's bench, the green cushion squishing under his own weight, No way that could have worked... telekinesis? The Psychic's had his pokemon stolen... Wiping his glasses, he looks over to deathslayer7, You seem like a knowledgable fellow. Whats your take on this situation?

Dr. Bath
2008-12-31, 11:19 AM
The fact that deathslayer7 managed to survive a random bandwagon yesterday by getting Duos lynched instead strikes me as a mite suspicious. He looks to be either a mason (possibly with Happyturtle as another one trying to throw the wolves off the scent) or a wolf (for the same reason pretty much). It seems like the best bet just at the moment.

Wreckingrocc
2008-12-31, 04:55 PM
Meanwhile, a lone man walks the beaches of Cinnabar island. After watching some strange man teach him how to catch a pokemon, he was ready to try for himself. However, he knew not of the dangers lurking on the east coast.

He was soon attacked by the strange creature known as Missingno. When his PC was wiped clean, the man broke down, and even went so far as to throw himself into the ocean, attempting to kill himself. Luckily, the remorseful Missingno saved him from the ocean, and together, the trainer and pokemon bested even the strongest of trainers.

Now, the boy and Bird-type pokemon have arrived in Pallet town to find it in chaos. Apparently, there were strange things afoot in the two-house town.

Istari
2008-12-31, 05:30 PM
in the two-house town.

Note to self make a joke about that and the other silly things similar sometime

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-01, 04:48 AM
deathslayer7

Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle

Deathslayer7
2009-01-01, 06:31 AM
if you suspect I'm a Mason, then why are you pointing at me Dr. Bath? You're using llama logic there wolf. :smallannoyed:

Dr. Bath
2009-01-01, 06:56 AM
I said I suspect you could either be a mason or a wolf. However with the number of masons dead they would be less able to form a counterwagon and that leads me to think that the wolf option is more likely.

Aether
2009-01-01, 07:09 AM
[QUOTE=Dr. Bath;5568637] deathslayer7 QUOTE]

Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle

... is that going to be counted as Emperor Demonking voting for deathslayer7?

Sorry.. I'm not too into games right now... Mostly I keep thinking of wisecracks and pop references for Memesville. :smallsigh:

I actually expected to be busier BEFORE New Year's, but our family has ended up doing more for New Year's than Christmas...

Aemoh
2009-01-01, 10:23 AM
*doesn't feel like following the day's wagon*

*points at Aether for being the person above*

Mordokai
2009-01-01, 10:26 AM
Pointing at Emperor Demonking again.

Reinholdt
2009-01-01, 11:06 AM
Aemoh .

happyturtle
2009-01-01, 01:07 PM
Pointing at Emperor Demonking again.

I will as well, like a good little captive.

EDK

Hyozo
2009-01-01, 11:32 PM
If Tired N' Drowzy thinks he can control this Missingno, he's got another thought coming. I mean, according to this calculator (http://glitchcity.info/misc/namegen2) he shouldn't even be able to encounter Missingno, although he might be able to encounter ▄█ 'M ▓▒.

Fawkes
2009-01-02, 01:22 AM
Mordokai is evil.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-02, 02:39 AM
well before i kick the bukcket, i think you should all know. I suspect Dr. Bath of being a wolf.

That is all.

Istari
2009-01-02, 09:18 AM
Day will end in a few hours

TRM
2009-01-02, 10:25 AM
Deathslayer7.

I'm so lost...

Istari
2009-01-02, 02:13 PM
Day 4 Ends

Most people agreed that deathslayer should leave town
"Ok, but can I stay the night here my house is kinda far away and its getting late?"
"We would but there's only two houses in town so there's nowhere for you to sleep."
"Fine I'll just run home then."
As deathslayer tries to leave
"I'm sorry but you can't leave there are some rare pokemon tracks here that I want to study"
"But I can just walk around them"
"I'm sorry but you can't leave there are some rare pokemon tracks here that I want to study"
So deathslayer knocked him unconscious and continued on her way
"Ok time to run home"
"Are these stupid shoes made of lead I can't run in them, gah this is so stupid"

Deathslayer7 was killed by the pokemon games stupid concepts she was a trainer

Night 4 Begins

Korias
2009-01-02, 10:04 PM
(Alright. So lets go over the possibilities here, shall we?
We know deathslayer was a Trainer. His voting record, plus how he turned around certain defeat yesterday, yields a few options on what happened.

He got a one shot scry, used it, and found a mason or the Psychic. Psychic proved this claim, spread the word to others.
He was contacted by the masons after being scried, and was inducted as a mason.
The wolves turned the vote away from him because one of their own was up on the chopping block
The masons turned the vote away from him because one of their own was up on the chopping block
Pure luck,

Judging by what deathslayer said, and with his role, it would be safe to assume that he was on our side. Therefore, we can also assume that his theory that Dr. Bath is a wolf might have some weight to it, as the wolves would not have contacted him. If he indeed WAS contacted by masons, then we can assume that (despite my aversion to "llama logic") its indeed possible that Dr. Bath could be a wolf.

But he may not. Which leaves another suspect. Rien. Rien has consistently voted opposite the mob, which means one of two things-

He draws attention away from himself as somebody who's not associated with the lynch of a power role, thereby ensuring his innocense.
He draws attention away from people who are voting FOR power roles.

An effective red herring strategy, I must say.

But that doesnt discount EDK, who also could be a wolf due to the fact that he's evaded lynch before due to people sticking up for him. Sorry man, but the "Lets not lynch EDK, EDK Bandwagons are stupid" arguement can only save your life once. And the way it was presented and under the circumstance, it seems like a save that somebody pulled on your behalf.

This leaves us with three targets-

EDK
Rienholdt
Dr. Bath

Thats what I've been able to garner so far. Any counterarguements?)

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-03, 04:48 AM
(
Sorry man, but the EDK is usually a wolf ?)

Squirtle, squirtle, squirtle?

Korias
2009-01-03, 10:52 AM
Sorry EDK, I made a mistake. I was referencing

Both these bandwagons are stupid because of several reasons and only seems to be based on "Murska is often a wolf" or "hey, lets lynch EDK":smallannoyed:.

and I got you two mixed up. But the point still stands, that you're almost being protected here. Whether thats because your a Mason/Wolf, or just because your EDK, I dont know yet.

Deathslayer7
2009-01-03, 03:44 PM
@ LordRod: I remember you saying that your first day points are always wolfs. Care to rephrase that? :smallbiggrin:

@ everyone else: :tongue:

Istari
2009-01-05, 03:46 PM
Night Ends

Griver was walking along by himself thinking of the new year.
Suddenly he heard a noise in the bushes.
"Aww crap, I'm alone, the narrator is in the background, and I just heard a suspicious noise."
"Nobody in the bushes but us bunnies."
"Yeah nice try"
"Ok fine you got us. Now hand over your Pokemon or I'll shoot you with my invisible gun."
"Don't we have to roll for initiative first?"
"Huh?'
"Well this is a fight scene, so we all roll for initiative to see who gets to act first."
"Really?"
"Yep so I got a 16 and you got a 4."
"Yes, I got a 4!"
"That"s bad"
"Oh"
"Well since I won, I just going to stand here until you get bored and go away."
"Well, there is one problem with that."
"What?"
"Screw the rules I have an invisible gun"

Griver was shot by an invisible gun for being nerdy he was a trainer

Day Begins

Fostire
2009-01-05, 03:54 PM
@ LordRod: I remember you saying that your first day points are always wolfs. Care to rephrase that? :smallbiggrin:

:smallannoyed: OK, it failed ONCE.
I guess this proves I don't have super wolf finding powers and I have just been extremely lucky until now.

Korias
2009-01-05, 04:45 PM
Dont worry Rod, them wolves are tricky fellows.

Hmm. This isnt good at all. The bedraggled individual looks down as the twin (or is it triplets? I can never remember :smalltongue: ) Jennys take away the corpse of the fallen trainer. So far, it appears we've got a few suspects as to who owns our mysterious invis... crap, where did it go? The labcoat, dragging on the floor, flutters a bit as the man speeds up his pacing to look for the missing evidence. Bloody Scythers, shouldnt be this close to Pallet Town. Dr. Bath, you know something about Scythers, right?

Dr. Bath
2009-01-05, 05:28 PM
(Alright. So lets go over the possibilities here, shall we?
We know deathslayer was a Trainer. His voting record, plus how he turned around certain defeat yesterday, yields a few options on what happened.

He got a one shot scry, used it, and found a mason or the Psychic. Psychic proved this claim, spread the word to others.
He was contacted by the masons after being scried, and was inducted as a mason.
The wolves turned the vote away from him because one of their own was up on the chopping block
The masons turned the vote away from him because one of their own was up on the chopping block
Pure luck,

Judging by what deathslayer said, and with his role, it would be safe to assume that he was on our side. Therefore, we can also assume that his theory that Dr. Bath is a wolf might have some weight to it, as the wolves would not have contacted him. If he indeed WAS contacted by masons, then we can assume that (despite my aversion to "llama logic") its indeed possible that Dr. Bath could be a wolf.

Eh Korias? To start with, lets go through that list:

1. No one shot scries in this game. Doubly so since Deathslayer was a villager.
2. Since the seer is most likely dead (we don't know for sure, but it's likely) and died before being able to really make a network (and even then, there's still an Alpha on the loose, so the masons are not going to be 'inducting' anyone anytime soon.
3. We know that's not true, as he was a villager.
4. We know that's not true, as he was a villager.
5. Yeah, that.

I made a vaguely solid argument against someone who was suspicious, and it turns out that they were a villager... how exactly does this implicate me? I based my point on the assumption that someone was probably protecting Deathslayer, and that it was more likely at this point to have been the wolves. And that makes me a wolf? You have two much stronger arguments, yet you choose me. That's odd. Very odd. Sounds almost like you're setting yourself up to put someone in the clear.

You lynch me and find I'm a villager. "Whoops!" You say "But my other arguments are much stronger, lets try them"
You lynch EDK and find he's a villager (an example, it works both ways round ie. Lynch Reinholdt) "Whoops!" you say "Ok. Maybe my ideas weren't so great, sorry Reinholdt!" and so you've lynched two innocents and made some look innocent. You'd only want to do this is you were a mason or a wolf, as it is an idiotic move for the masons, it seems at least possible you are a wolf.

Korias. To be honest I find you more suspicious than anyone else at this point. (and not just because you're trying to lynch me. :smalltongue:)

Korias
2009-01-05, 06:03 PM
Eh Korias? To start with, lets go through that list:

1. No one shot scries in this game. Doubly so since Deathslayer was a villager.
2. Since the seer is most likely dead (we don't know for sure, but it's likely) and died before being able to really make a network (and even then, there's still an Alpha on the loose, so the masons are not going to be 'inducting' anyone anytime soon.
3. We know that's not true, as he was a villager.
4. We know that's not true, as he was a villager.
5. Yeah, that.

I made a vaguely solid argument against someone who was suspicious, and it turns out that they were a villager... how exactly does this implicate me? I based my point on the assumption that someone was probably protecting Deathslayer, and that it was more likely at this point to have been the wolves. And that makes me a wolf? You have two much stronger arguments, yet you choose me. That's odd. Very odd. Sounds almost like you're setting yourself up to put someone in the clear.

You lynch me and find I'm a villager. "Whoops!" You say "But my other arguments are much stronger, lets try them"
You lynch EDK and find he's a villager (an example, it works both ways round ie. Lynch Reinholdt) "Whoops!" you say "Ok. Maybe my ideas weren't so great, sorry Reinholdt!" and so you've lynched two innocents and made some look innocent. You'd only want to do this is you were a mason or a wolf, as it is an idiotic move for the masons, it seems at least possible you are a wolf.

Korias. To be honest I find you more suspicious than anyone else at this point. (and not just because you're trying to lynch me. :smalltongue:)

:smalltongue: Nothing personal man. Just following my instincts. But the thing is, my arguement against Rien is 50-50. You'rs isnt. I've been in games before where I've been contacted by the Masons, and on one occasion, the wolves (Albiet I was a special Neutral role that game. One that was particuarly rewarding to play as.) EDK is even more vague, as its still only the suspicion that people are defending him because he's a wolf or just because he's EDK. You? Deathslayer could have been right, calling you out when he did. You've had a fairly... mischevious voting record so far (even though its only day 4) and frankly, its getting hard to believe that you're playing on my side here. Especially since I was a replacement VILLAGER :P

We dont know if the seer is dead or not. I'm praying to high heaven that it was the Junior Psychic trainer and not the legit one, cause otherwise that'd be up there with that one game when we lynched the Seer day one (I'm not even sure if you were part of that one).

Its good strategy to scry villagers and then get in contact with them to increase the fold of people who you know arent wolves. This lets you target the wolves faster. So it is a likely possibility that Deathslayer was in contact with the masons. Unlikely, but plausible. And in one of the Mafia games where I was the Templar Leader, I did quite a bit of inducting and managed to get by for a while untill someboby decided my rather obvious RP combonation of a Fencer/Lawyer was almost too obvious of a target NOT to hit. So I wouldnt be surprised if the masons were trying to restore their ranks ASAP. Its possible, and very doable with it being this early in the game.

While I admit that my arguements may be suspicious, its safe to say that you're record has been a bit off kilter. Plus, I remember playing with you before. You're an experienced player, any role. Powerful? Yes. Dangerous, Possibly. This is exactly your style of play, and its incredibly well thought out. And I took a few months hiatus, when you've continued to play. You've only gotten stronger, Bath. While its against rules to bring other game's as revenge, I'm not going to lie that I'm highly suspicious of all the senior players on the forums. You guys have had game after game of experience to learn each other's play styles, and I've been on the recieving end of yours before. And it doesnt scare me one bit. :smallamused:

However, you do make an interesting point. my other arguements are much stronger. Unfortunately, it makes the one against you more appealing as if I am able to force your hand, I'll be better equiped to make more educated decisions later on against Rien or EDK (or should another player arouse suspicion, them). After all, I am RPing a scientist here, albiet a rather clumsy and disorganized one :smalltongue:

In light of recent evidence, I'd like to withdraw my point untill I can see Dr. Bath's counter arguement.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-06, 03:08 PM
:smalltongue: Nothing personal man. Just following my instincts. But the thing is, my arguement against Rien is 50-50. You'rs isnt. I've been in games before where I've been contacted by the Masons, and on one occasion, the wolves (Albiet I was a special Neutral role that game. One that was particuarly rewarding to play as.) EDK is even more vague, as its still only the suspicion that people are defending him because he's a wolf or just because he's EDK. You? Deathslayer could have been right, calling you out when he did. You've had a fairly... mischevious voting record so far (even though its only day 4) and frankly, its getting hard to believe that you're playing on my side here. Especially since I was a replacement VILLAGER :P

Sure, you might get contacted, but since there would have only been two nights before Deathslayer surviving a lynch the seer must have hit the masons from night one or two, and I doubt they would've known whether or not they were the fool and actually contacted the masons at that point, it's far too reckless for a seer to do that. And again, I doubt that the masons would've stuck their necks out to save Deathslayer since he was just a villager. It's just not worth the risk. What I'm trying to say is that protecting Deathslayer would've been a really bad idea for the masons, but a moderately good one for the wolves. Which is why I pointed at Deathslayer. Turns out that in all likelihood, no one was protecting Deathslayer, but sometimes that's just the way it goes.

I'm not sure what you're seeing in my voting record to be honest. I've for the most part not played a massive role in lynches, although I did help swing the vote away from EDK to Murska, but at the time Murska looked a helluva lot more suspicious.

You were a replacement ROLE. Not villager, as that would break the game. Sure, more villagers ordinarily auto-lynch than other roles, there are also more of them. I've seen half a wolf team auto-lynch. It happens. And you being a replacement in no way clears you of suspicion, it just means there's less data for us to analyse. :smallwink:

We dont know if the seer is dead or not. I'm praying to high heaven that it was the Junior Psychic trainer and not the legit one, cause otherwise that'd be up there with that one game when we lynched the Seer day one (I'm not even sure if you were part of that one).

It's not the end of the world. Although either way, we're at a disadvantage. The Fool is the only one who can find the wolf Alpha, making it safe to form a network that only the real Seer can make. And there's the Devil around as well. In any situation it might not be best to completely trust what any seer says.

Its good strategy to scry villagers and then get in contact with them to increase the fold of people who you know arent wolves. This lets you target the wolves faster. So it is a likely possibility that Deathslayer was in contact with the masons. Unlikely, but plausible. And in one of the Mafia games where I was the Templar Leader, I did quite a bit of inducting and managed to get by for a while untill someboby decided my rather obvious RP combonation of a Fencer/Lawyer was almost too obvious of a target NOT to hit. So I wouldnt be surprised if the masons were trying to restore their ranks ASAP. Its possible, and very doable with it being this early in the game.

It's horribly unlikely that Deathslayer was in contact with the masons. And there is no surefire way at this point in the game to know if anyone is safe, as the masons can't recruit, they can only make a villager network, which can be easily infiltrated.

While I admit that my arguements may be suspicious, its safe to say that you're record has been a bit off kilter. Plus, I remember playing with you before. You're an experienced player, any role. Powerful? Yes. Dangerous, Possibly. This is exactly your style of play, and its incredibly well thought out. And I took a few months hiatus, when you've continued to play. You've only gotten stronger, Bath. While its against rules to bring other game's as revenge, I'm not going to lie that I'm highly suspicious of all the senior players on the forums. You guys have had game after game of experience to learn each other's play styles, and I've been on the recieving end of yours before. And it doesnt scare me one bit. :smallamused:

I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just trying to explain (to everyone else, more than to you) that I'm not a wolf. And the fact that I've played before makes me no more likely to be a wolf, I have exactly the same chance of being one as anyone else. To ignore newer players is a surefire way to lose.

However, you do make an interesting point. my other arguements are much stronger. Unfortunately, it makes the one against you more appealing as if I am able to force your hand, I'll be better equiped to make more educated decisions later on against Rien or EDK (or should another player arouse suspicion, them). After all, I am RPing a scientist here, albiet a rather clumsy and disorganized one :smalltongue:

In light of recent evidence, I'd like to withdraw my point untill I can see Dr. Bath's counter arguement.

I'm not sure how killing me will equip you any better for knowing the roles of the other two you're suspicious of. Although I suppose I did protect EDK, but then so did Shadowcaller, and he was a mason, so it doesn't really tell me much.

This whole business just smells off to me. Yes, I am being slightly defensive, BUT your arguments seem based on nothing much other than the fact that you see yourself as untouchable since you were a replacement and can throw around weak accusations until you get a rise out of someone. I guess that someone is me, but then I always do like to defend myself from uninformed accusations. :smallwink:

List of the live and dead (with roles)

Reinholdt
iceddragons
Emporer Demonking
Dr. Bath
Recaiden
bayar
happyturtle
The Rogue Monk
Mordokai
Aemoh
Korias
someonenonotyou
Lord Fullbladder
Mechafox
Aether
Fayt

deathslayer7 Trainer
Shadowcaller Misty (Mason)
Murska Trainer
Duos Trainer
LordRod Prof Oak
Greiver Trainer
Dragoon (Seer or Fool)
haphazard Ask Ketchum (Mason)

Korias
2009-01-06, 04:53 PM
Sure, you might get contacted, but since there would have only been two nights before Deathslayer surviving a lynch the seer must have hit the masons from night one or two, and I doubt they would've known whether or not they were the fool and actually contacted the masons at that point, it's far too reckless for a seer to do that. And again, I doubt that the masons would've stuck their necks out to save Deathslayer since he was just a villager. It's just not worth the risk. What I'm trying to say is that protecting Deathslayer would've been a really bad idea for the masons, but a moderately good one for the wolves. Which is why I pointed at Deathslayer. Turns out that in all likelihood, no one was protecting Deathslayer, but sometimes that's just the way it goes.

True. Every game has its twists and turns. I will admit, the possibility of such actions are minute. But the possiblity still remains.

I'm not sure what you're seeing in my voting record to be honest. I've for the most part not played a massive role in lynches, although I did help swing the vote away from EDK to Murska, but at the time Murska looked a helluva lot more suspicious.

Murska always looks suspicious. Besides that, You're voting record does seem rather strange to me. Maybe its my rusty intuition, maybe not. Once again, EDK is also on my list of suspects.

You were a replacement ROLE. Not villager, as that would break the game. Sure, more villagers ordinarily auto-lynch than other roles, there are also more of them. I've seen half a wolf team auto-lynch. It happens. And you being a replacement in no way clears you of suspicion, it just means there's less data for us to analyse. :smallwink:

Well, who in their right mind would let their chance to play Team Rocket slip by because they got Auto'd? :smallamused: However, Villager still is a role :smalltongue: A role which I happen to be.

It's not the end of the world. Although either way, we're at a disadvantage. The Fool is the only one who can find the wolf Alpha, making it safe to form a network that only the real Seer can make. And there's the Devil around as well. In any situation it might not be best to completely trust what any seer says.

Unfortunately, this is the truth. I'm not going to lie, if the masons have formed a network by now, then we've got a shot. Even so, we've got one way to find the alpha, and that is our Fool. The question is, Does the fool have the trust of the masons?

It's horribly unlikely that Deathslayer was in contact with the masons. And there is no surefire way at this point in the game to know if anyone is safe, as the masons can't recruit, they can only make a villager network, which can be easily infiltrated.

As long as the alpha is alive, yes, its got a glaring weak point. However, Mason's know eachother's identities. Should a villager be found, why should he not be let into the network? Thats what I was refering, recruitment to a network, not to a role.

I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just trying to explain (to everyone else, more than to you) that I'm not a wolf. And the fact that I've played before makes me no more likely to be a wolf, I have exactly the same chance of being one as anyone else. To ignore newer players is a surefire way to lose.

:smalltongue: You sure as hell scared me with your logic the first time I played with you. While the chances are the same, I still say this defensive arguement is rather fishy. However, days have passed since my first post, and no defensive comments from other people have arisen. This is making me feel that you're telling the truth, as all us villagers are alone untill the Seer/Fool makes contact with the network.

I'm not sure how killing me will equip you any better for knowing the roles of the other two you're suspicious of. Although I suppose I did protect EDK, but then so did Shadowcaller, and he was a mason, so it doesn't really tell me much.

Hm. True. Should the masons have scried EDK and gotten a Trainer Positive result, this could have led to all the recent killings if it was day one. They've got power-role after power-role, which means that its already infiltrated to begin with. EDK could be our Alpha.

This whole business just smells off to me. Yes, I am being slightly defensive, BUT your arguments seem based on nothing much other than the fact that you see yourself as untouchable since you were a replacement and can throw around weak accusations until you get a rise out of someone. I guess that someone is me, but then I always do like to defend myself from uninformed accusations. :smallwink:

All werewolf games smell off when I see experienced players go head to head like this. And no, I'm not untouchable. I see myself as having a disadvantage, with being somebody who came in later to the game. Seeing events as they fold out make the game easier, rather than somebody who catches up to the current point. You can learn only so much by watching, but so much more by doing. And yes, I need to get a rise out of SOMEONE, otherwise we're going to keep flailing in the dark light this. While the wolves are quickly gaining a lead, we really need to step it up and start knocking off wolves. Unless we can get a point in the right direction, we're going to continue pointing at eachother and helping the wolves win. Frankly, I was never too inclined to give up my pokemon on Nugget Bridge, so I believe the Rockets are laughing their heads off at the trainers clawing at each other.

You do raise good points. My arguement off you is rather shoddy. Rien, or EDK, are the other two suspects. So untill we can correctly ascertain the identities of the three of you (You claim to be a villager), I'm going to go through my list.

Rien has voted against bandwagons, which means he could be flying under the radar and styaing alive.
EDK is Squirtle :smalltongue:. I never did like that gang of pokemon. :smallamused: Beyond that, He could be our alpha based upon review.

So, my point is going to EDK. And hopefully you'll stop pointing at me, Bath. We're trying to kill off the wolves, not your fellow villagers.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-06, 06:18 PM
Hmm. Well, EDK it is for now.

And by this point there is probably probably only one Mason left, sadly. See, there are five Team Rocket members Giovani, Pokemon Thief, Jesse, James and Meowth (if they can find him) and there are always less masons than wolves. So probably 3 or 4 masons. Three seems more likely, as that would be Ash, Misty and Brock. They are Ash, Misty and Brock so that means we've only got one mason left. :smalleek:

Fawkes
2009-01-06, 06:39 PM
EDK lieks mudkips.

Isn't May a mason, too?

Deathslayer7
2009-01-06, 06:44 PM
If I could comment on this, I so would...

But I take my secret to the grave! :smallbiggrin:

Korias
2009-01-06, 07:22 PM
If I could comment on this, I so would...

But I take my secret to the grave! :smallbiggrin:

At least untill the game ends :smallwink:

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-07, 11:56 AM
So you're pointing at me because I might be the Alpha, not even likely just might. Wow. Dr. Bath I expected better from you.

Korias - Making long posts while not trying to find the wolves.

Korias
2009-01-07, 12:44 PM
So you're pointing at me because I might be the Alpha, not even likely just might. Wow. Dr. Bath I expected better from you.

Korias - Making long posts while not trying to find the wolves.

Sorry EDK, but this is a game of probability and suspicion. With the majority of the masons gone, Its straight down to seeing if we can find loopholes in the strategy, common patterns in voting that flag a person as a wolf. Being defended like that is a good flag that you could be the wolf, and it would make sense to me that scrying players like you first would have been a good idea, which means you could have formed into the network, ESPECIALLY if you're the Alpha. And without better leads, you're prime target number one.

happyturtle
2009-01-07, 01:02 PM
The walls of text say EDK

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-07, 01:08 PM
Korias, your case on me is that I'm not a normal wolf? Its the worst case ever, I do better than that.

Korias
2009-01-07, 04:48 PM
Korias, your case on me is that I'm not a normal wolf? Its the worst case ever, I do better than that.

My case is twofold. One, you're being protected. Two, the masons were quick to bite the dust. If the seer Scried You and a Mason during Days one and two, and you ARE the Alpha, the Masons would have probably gotten you into the network which would have meant that the first was a lucky kill, but then everything went to hell because there was a mole. The fact that you're using Pity-Shields (which, ironically, saved Murska from death in the Fears game early on due to the Murska Constant rule) to save you is a clever ploy that can be employed by wolves to cover their asses should the Alpha pick an unwise selection or, if that person is the Alpha, was randomly selected.

But if you think that you've got a better idea, by all means lets hear it. After all, I wouldnt have started this mess unless it would be able to let me know who was who. And Wolves know who their allies are, so at this point I wouldnt have made the post where I listed you, Bath, and Rien as suspects. As a villager, I have no idea whether you're friend or foe, Villager or Wolf. You seem to also have missed a large chunk where you've got flagged by Protection, which is a method that would keep you alive and the scales tipped in your favor, so the fact that you saw your name immediately without reading through the arguement almost gives an aura of... desperation to your posting. Although almost anyone could be backed into a corner and show those signs, You try to veil it with an insult as well as no theory.

I keep my point at you, EDK. :smallannoyed:

Reinholdt
2009-01-07, 05:33 PM
Korias. Has some good points. Has some not so good points.

But made a list. Anyone who's played Spytrap III knows how much I despise lists. They're powerful tools of misdirection.

Korias
2009-01-07, 06:37 PM
Korias. Has some good points. Has some not so good points.

But made a list. Anyone who's played Spytrap III knows how much I despise lists. They're powerful tools of misdirection.

I copied the list from my spreadsheet. Blame Microsoft, not me :smalltongue:

But honestly, its the best lead we've got so far. And lists help break up the monotony of text walls. Plus, I never played Spytrap III, so I'm not certain about a list's property. Is there a link to the Spytrap III thread? :smallconfused:

Besides, Lists help organize and view patterns. For example, you're pointing at me, someone who flagged EDK and you as wolves. Revenge, or cunning plot? I dont know. But I've still got one eye watching you, Rien. By voting for me, We've got one EDK and one Korias bandwagon going. If I get lynched, this can be evident of you and EDK working together as wolves or just banding up against me because I had flagged you guys. But if EDK gets lynched, and turns to be a wolf, then its evident that you too would be a wolf for siding with him on this one. If he's a villager, then I misanalyzed and must return to the drawing board.

Sorry for bringing up your spite for lists, but would you rather me make a table instead :smalltongue: Either way, the fact still stands that the voting record you have applies for under-the-radar movement. And it also is rather suspicous that now that I point you and EDK out, You both raise your points to me.

Today will be interesting, I'm sure. :smallamused: Now its just a matter of who everyone else votes for.

Istari
2009-01-07, 08:41 PM
Extending the day a fair bit until we get more participation

Aether
2009-01-07, 10:40 PM
Korias.

Filler.

Fawkes
2009-01-08, 07:30 AM
Does Korias like mudkips?

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-08, 11:16 AM
My case is twofold. One, you're being protected. Two, the masons were quick to bite the dust. If the seer Scried You and a Mason during Days one and two, and you ARE the Alpha, the Masons would have probably gotten you into the network which would have meant that the first was a lucky kill, but then everything went to hell because there was a mole. The fact that you're using Pity-Shields (which, ironically, saved Murska from death in the Fears game early on due to the Murska Constant rule) to save you is a clever ploy that can be employed by wolves to cover their asses should the Alpha pick an unwise selection or, if that person is the Alpha, was randomly selected.

But if you think that you've got a better idea, by all means lets hear it. After all, I wouldnt have started this mess unless it would be able to let me know who was who. And Wolves know who their allies are, so at this point I wouldnt have made the post where I listed you, Bath, and Rien as suspects. As a villager, I have no idea whether you're friend or foe, Villager or Wolf. You seem to also have missed a large chunk where you've got flagged by Protection, which is a method that would keep you alive and the scales tipped in your favor, so the fact that you saw your name immediately without reading through the arguement almost gives an aura of... desperation to your posting. Although almost anyone could be backed into a corner and show those signs, You try to veil it with an insult as well as no theory.

I keep my point at you, EDK. :smallannoyed:

I've worked at the problem. You think this is SC's first game. It isn't. Therefore he won't scry me and won't contact scried innocent.

Your second point "you've got flagged by Protection," I hve to wonder. You know SC is a mson right.

Korias, I do have a theory and unlike yours its right. You're a wolf.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-08, 03:33 PM
Korias
EDK
Korias
EDK
Korias

...EDK, as much as some of Korias' arguments are either invalid or highly dubious, I think that going for EDK first is a good idea. If he's innocent, we lynch Korias tomorrow (we double lynch him if EDK is a power role :smalltongue:), if he's a wolf we've got some interesting voting info on who's protecting who.

Korias
2009-01-08, 03:45 PM
Korias, I do have a theory and unlike yours its right. You're a wolf.

I dont think this is SC's first game and I'm aware of his role. I do read up on the old games :smalltongue: As of right now, you're voting record is suspiciously sheepish. But beyond that, Whether or not he would have or not is something I'm not able to tell. This entire game is based on suspicion and lies, which is something that nobody is able to discern untill the game ends for someone and their role is revealed.

And you're awfully confident that you know my role. Should I be lynched, I would like you to carefully eat your words because I'm no wolf.

I'm not going to argue that I'm chasing ghosts here. We've lost the masons, have no reliable way to form a network, and no safe way to win the game. After all, we WERE told to prepare for trouble :smallfrown:

Also, Dr. Bath makes a valid point. Should EDK be the remaining mason / the Psychic or innocent, then I will gladly take the fall for such action.

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-09, 10:53 AM
Sheepish? How many times have I voted at someone with votes on them. (excluding me saving myself)

TRM
2009-01-09, 12:07 PM
Emperor Demonking

Fawkes
2009-01-09, 02:39 PM
Okay, I can't decide who to vote for.

Pat Buchanan.

Istari
2009-01-10, 09:56 AM
I'll end the day in an hour or too since the day has gone on far to long even with the laggy forums.
EDK is in the lead by one vote and will get lynched if nothing changes

Edit: Day ends update will come in a few hours

Dr. Bath
2009-01-10, 10:19 AM
...Korias

I dunno. The whole setup stinks, looking back there really isn't a case against EDK. At all. So the bandwagon against him turned on Murska. That's not really a big deal, especially since anyone reading the reasons for EDK and Murska votes could see there was no basis for EDK and a vague one for Murska (deciding vote for killing a power role). This doesn't make me think that EDK was being 'protected' by anyone, and it was far too early for any sort of network to be around, let alone one that was already breached.

And Korias' willingness to be lynched tomorrow is suspicious. Getting it wrong once shouldn't mean that you get lynched. It normally doesn't. The fact he was so sure that EDK was a wolf (specifically the Alpha) without much to base it on is also weird.

I dunno. I could well be wrong, but it seems like Korias is more likely to be a wolf in this case.

Istari
2009-01-10, 03:24 PM
As everyone was arguing over who to lynch
"People, People! as a scientist I believe in logic and the scientific method. So"
"Science is boring lets play a game show for money and prizes!"
"Wohoo"
"Yay"
"But..."
"Lets get busy! First we need a cool name"
"Pokemon Showdown!"
"That will work, now we need contestants."
EDK and Korias were volunteered by the audience
"Okay now I'll explain the rules, I will ask a series of pokemon related trivia questions and you will buzz in and answer, the first one to 3 right will win and will be saved from the angry mob."
"First question: Name 3 different electric type pokemon"
Buzz
"Zapdos, Electrabuzz, and Magnimite"
"Correct next question: How many Legendary pokemon are there"
Buzz
"34"
"Correct and now EDK needs to get this right or Korias will win, what is Ash's favorite pokmon?"
Beep
"Squritle.. no wait pi"
"I'm sorry first answer is the only one we accept"
Buzz
"Pikachu"
"Correct and now for your prize"
Dr. Bath presses a button
"ahhhhhh"
"the safety of a bottomless pit"

Korias knew too much about pokemon for his own good he was a trainer

Night Begins

Korias
2009-01-10, 06:11 PM
(Ah well. Good luck everyone) :smallwink:

Istari
2009-01-13, 06:11 PM
Night Ends

He was meditating in his house when he heard them come for him.
They had come for many others as well, but this time would be different.
This time the victim would be ready.
Then a figure left out from behind a corner.
"SNEAK ATTACK"
"Nice try"
Then he took out a giant gun
"THIS IS MAH BOOMSTICK"
BOOM!!!

Someone was attacked during the night but was saved by the Baner and his Boomstick

Day Begins

Mordokai
2009-01-13, 06:15 PM
Are we just about ready to lynch Emperor Demonking then?

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-14, 11:05 AM
Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle

Aemoh
2009-01-14, 04:18 PM
*points at bayar*

For the fun of it. Also, didn't point last day so just making sure I'm not in danger of auto. Will review the thread later and maybe change my point.

*grumbles about the boards being slow lately*

happyturtle
2009-01-14, 04:27 PM
Emperor Demonking.

Baaaa!

Dr. Bath
2009-01-14, 05:57 PM
Mordokai. Why? General fishiness, to be honest. Being quiet and then starting this bandwagon, which I don't really see. Korias was acting fairly suspiciously, whereas EDK wasn't. I can't think of any other leads really.

Mordokai
2009-01-14, 06:54 PM
:smallbiggrin:

Wreckingrocc
2009-01-14, 09:15 PM
I'm still totally lost...

Fawkes
2009-01-14, 09:39 PM
Oh god Mordokai is smiling! Lynch him! Lynch him!

Emperor Demonking
2009-01-15, 10:51 AM
Mordokai - ************

Reinholdt
2009-01-15, 10:53 AM
Emperor Demonking

Mordokai
2009-01-15, 11:23 AM
Mordokai - ************

Let me guess. You know I'm a wolf, right? :smallsmile:

Bayar
2009-01-15, 01:41 PM
Let me guess. You know I'm a wolf, right? :smallsmile:

Are you Meowth ?

2009-01-15, 01:41 PM
Emperor Demonking.

Hyozo
2009-01-15, 02:10 PM
Emperor Demonking has been acting oddly this game. He was also rather defensive yesterday.

Aether
2009-01-16, 03:09 AM
Aemoh.

Iceddragons is the other person I find suspicious.

I find the idea that EDK is acting "defensive" to be silly. He hasn't said anything, hasn't even posted, and he's been attempted lynched. He then had 2 posts where he spoke to defend himself. Alltogether, he said less that I have in this paragraph! ugh.

TRM
2009-01-16, 01:28 PM
Dear wolves,

I know that you attacked me.

You may notice that I'm not dead. That makes you worried, doesn't it. You are probably trying to figure out why I'm so important. You probably have guesses; they might be pretty good. Okay.

Dear everyone else,

I'm not certain what's going on. But you should get in contact with me (wolves, you are welcome to as well). We are missing a lot of power roles. That's a problem. But I think there's still a chance for some villager victory.

My point will go at Dr. Bath. It means nothing, except I find him vaguely suspicious.

Istari
2009-01-17, 04:32 PM
Emperor Demonking tried to defend himself but but the arguments of
"He's too quiet"
"He was defensive"
"He's weird"
were just too strong to do anything against.
So the lynch mob sentenced him to a lifetime of torture.
His last cries can still be heard
"NOOOOO!!!! not the crappy pokemon spin offs NOOOOOO!!!"

Emperor Demonking was forced to watch crappy spinoff shows for the rest of his life he was the Junior Psychic Pokemon Trainer

Fawkes
2009-01-17, 05:12 PM
Oh, wonderful. Nice one, Mordokai. :smallannoyed:

Mordokai
2009-01-17, 05:13 PM
:smallbiggrin:

Korias
2009-01-18, 12:07 AM
Emperor Demonking was forced to watch crappy spinoff shows for the rest of his life he was the Junior Psychic Pokemon Trainer

((Well, that's a shock to the system. Explains why you called me a wolf, EDK. :smallwink:
This game really is getting interesting.))

Istari
2009-01-20, 09:52 AM
He sensed it, they would come again tonight.
"We are here"
"And this time were prepared"
"GO!! Laughing Gas"
"What trickery is this! hahahhah can't hahah stop haha"
"Put him in the bag boys"
"Score Team Rocket 6 Trainers 0"

The_Rogue_Monk was attacked by Team Rocket he was The Fighting Pokemon Trainer

Fawkes
2009-01-20, 11:02 AM
Mordokai is a bad man.

Wreckingrocc
2009-01-20, 12:09 PM
... Why don't we normal trainers ever have anything to do? It seems like we're just kind of here to bandwagon and decide which side is more convincing... Except that, since no one is really talking, there are no sides to take...

Screw it. Mordokai.

happyturtle
2009-01-21, 09:47 AM
Okay, I'm in four games now, and this one has been getting the least amount of my attention. So I'm going to start trying to rectify that now.

Still alive:
Aemoh
Aether
bayar
Dr. Bath
Fayt
happyturtle
iceddragons
Lord Fullbladder
Mechafox
Mordokai
Recaiden
Reinholdt
someonenonotyou
Tired N' Drowsy

Dead:
deathslayer7 Trainer
Shadowcaller Misty (Mason)
Murska Trainer
Duos Trainer
LordRod Prof Oak
Greiver Trainer
Dragoon (Seer)
haphazard Ask Ketchum (Mason)
Korias Trainer
EDK (Fool)
The_Rogue_Monk (Baner)

Wow... have we really gotten this far without lynching a wolf? :smalleek::smallconfused:

I'm going to go back and read the thread, but right now, Mordokai is just begging to be lynched.

Anyone who'd like to get in touch with me and try to hash things out, feel free. My msn ident is in my profile, and I'm usually online between 6 and 10pm GMT.

Mordokai
2009-01-21, 10:01 AM
Happyturtle, you've been a bad girl :smalltongue:

Bayar
2009-01-21, 10:20 AM
Mordokai. 70 % chances to be a wolf IMO.

Reinholdt
2009-01-21, 11:03 AM
Why exactly are we lynching Mordokai? :smallconfused: Was it cause he was wrong yesterday? So was everyone else who followed him. I've recently warned people against lynching people for not having perfect accuracy. I'm going to stand by it here. It discourages talking and discussion and such, except behind the scenes where things are more likely to get deceptive.

As it is, I'm pointing at Tired N'Drowzy for wanting discussion while not actively generating it and actually discouraging it based on his point.

If there's actual evidence against Mordokai, of course I'm willing to reconsider.

Aemoh
2009-01-21, 11:34 AM
*points at Tired N'Drowzy*

Cause going for multiple wagons is funner.

Anyways, I really don't think Mordy's a wolf, since leading a lynch mob on a power role(even the fool) is just asking to be lynched. But who knows? Seeing as he'll probably be lynched today, guess we'll see. *shrugs*

happyturtle
2009-01-21, 01:32 PM
Why exactly are we lynching Mordokai? :smallconfused: Was it cause he was wrong yesterday? So was everyone else who followed him. I've recently warned people against lynching people for not having perfect accuracy. I'm going to stand by it here. It discourages talking and discussion and such, except behind the scenes where things are more likely to get deceptive.

As it is, I'm pointing at Tired N'Drowzy for wanting discussion while not actively generating it and actually discouraging it based on his point.

If there's actual evidence against Mordokai, of course I'm willing to reconsider.

When I said 'He's asking for it' I was referring to his :smallbiggrin: only posts, not his votes.

TRM
2009-01-21, 05:13 PM
So, I see how it is. Not even a "Noooes! Our dearest baner has died! Noooes!" *sigh* I knew that no one loved me. :smallsigh:

Maybe the villagers will pull off some amazing win, but that seems unlikely; good luck anyway!

happyturtle
2009-01-21, 05:21 PM
Unlikely, but I don't believe in giving up until the bitter end.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-21, 06:23 PM
Mordokai, I found him suspicious yesterday, and I still find him suspicious today.

Mordokai
2009-01-21, 06:36 PM
Can we finish this day quickly please? I'm looking forward to the epilogue of this whole day.

Should be fun to see, to say in the least :smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2009-01-21, 06:36 PM
I'm not sure whether to vote for Modorkai or not. I don't know, I'll abstain for now.

Mordokai
2009-01-21, 06:38 PM
Really people... it's not all that hard to spell it correctly, you know? :smallsigh:

Fawkes
2009-01-21, 06:47 PM
Sorry, I meant Morkodai.

Istari
2009-01-22, 05:33 PM
It was another not so peaceful day in Pallet Town.
And as usual people were blaming the narrator
"Why are you making us lynch people"
"Stop ending the day phase"
"There aren't enough Pokemon references"
Give me a break
Then one voice spoke out
"You people are horrible at this, I'm leaving"
"Hope he wasn't important or anything"
If only they knew how wrong they were
"Shut up you"

Mordokai was lynched he was May a Mason, good job people:smalltongue:

Mordokai
2009-01-22, 05:46 PM
Aw jeez, I was the bimbo? :smallyuk:

Great, just great.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-22, 05:56 PM
Aw jeez, I was the bimbo? :smallyuk:

Great, just great.

I suppose that a character who falls in love with every girl they meet would be more fitting. :smalltongue:

But damn. So we've got ...one mason left in terms of good power roles. Pokeballs.

Mordokai
2009-01-22, 06:02 PM
Hey, in choosing between a bimbo and a horndog... which one would you take? :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

At least Brock is funny.

Fawkes
2009-01-22, 06:47 PM
Oh no, we lost Modokrai!

Mordokai
2009-01-22, 06:48 PM
You're not funny, but you already know that, so I won't bother with telling you again :smalltongue:

Istari
2009-01-22, 06:49 PM
BTW you guys need a perfect lynch record from now on to win the game
*cough*you guys are screwed*cough*

Fawkes
2009-01-22, 06:52 PM
You're not funny, but you already know that, so I won't bother with telling you again :smalltongue:

You're mean, Modrakoi.

Istari
2009-01-24, 09:36 AM
Aemoh was sitting quietly in his house preparing for the next pokemon contest when he heard a noise.
*Boom*
*Boom*
*BOOM*
"Oh boy, they have a giant robot"
"GO! Piplup"
"Piplup, use whirlpool"
"Meowth, now!"
"Activating the Poke catcher 3000 net"
"No Piplup!"
"And now to squish the twerp"
*Squish*

Aemoh was squished by a giant robot he was Dawn a Mason

happyturtle
2009-01-24, 09:37 AM
Reinholdt.

Just a hunch, but it's all I have. :smallsigh:

Reinholdt
2009-01-24, 02:33 PM
Yeah. Not too much to work on with this game.

But I think I may have figured out why. Both Fayt and someonenonotyou haven't posted since day 1, yet still haven't been auto'd. Why is that?

Well I presume it's cause they have an important role. The only roles left are wolves. Since the other wolves have been active, no night kills were missed.

It would also explain why the wolves have been so hard to find. Less wolves participating/working together means less group effort, which means less of a pattern, which means very difficult to find.

So I'm willing to bet at least one of the two is a wolf, if not both. I would go with Fayt personally.

Istari
2009-01-24, 02:41 PM
They haven't?
Haven't really been keeping track of autos

So time for a vote use blue to tell me if you want to auto them or not

happyturtle
2009-01-24, 02:52 PM
hmm... if we autolynch villagers, the game's over, right?

Istari
2009-01-24, 03:00 PM
If you lose one villager today the wolves will tie it up with the night kill, so you need to take out at least one wolf today to win but if you auto lynch and only take out one wolf today total you lose

Fawkes
2009-01-24, 05:04 PM
Guess we gotta make this count. Fayt.

Reinholdt
2009-01-24, 05:47 PM
Grrr... If I'm right, then auto-lynching is exactly what we need to turn this game around.

If I'm wrong, it's game over if we auto-lynch.

... but I considered it right enough to risk the lynch on it, so I'm going to vote auto-lynch.

happyturtle
2009-01-24, 05:54 PM
http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/reinholdt.jpg

I don't trust you, Rein.

No lynch

Fawkes
2009-01-24, 05:56 PM
Wait, is that an option? Can we vote for autolynching?

Edit: Wow I totally missed that. I vote autolynch Harvey Dent for District Attorney.

2009-01-24, 06:05 PM
No! No Autolynch, man! These people are simply locked their houses.... well, okay, they're lost in the Tall Grass. It's dangerous there. The tallness just isn't letting them vote. Yeah.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Okay, it's also because I'd be autolynched too.

Fayt.

Fawkes
2009-01-24, 10:01 PM
Wait, I thought it was just Fayt and someonenonotyou? I withdraw my vote until we know for sure exactly how many people would be getting removed.

2009-01-25, 12:38 AM
Wait, it would? 'Cause, I'm pretty sure I hadn't voted in three day phases. At least.

Reinholdt
2009-01-25, 12:42 AM
Alright. Hate to work without full information.

If auto-lynch was enforced Istari, who would you auto-lynch?

Istari
2009-01-25, 07:20 AM
someonenonotyou
Fayt
Recaiden
only people who haven't posted in the last 3 pages

Bayar
2009-01-25, 08:20 AM
Fayt to avoid losing the game.

Dr. Bath
2009-01-25, 08:26 AM
Wait, it would? 'Cause, I'm pretty sure I hadn't voted in three day phases. At least.

But were they in a row?

No-autolynch

It's almost guaranteed to make us lose if all three die, although I think that one or two of them may be wolves.

Fayt, I guess. Mainly as there's slightly more behind it than a 'hunch' from someone who's last two ideas killed power-roles. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-01-25, 08:48 AM
Hey, I've totally got more than a hunch. I've got a poster, man! That's srs evidence!

Reinholdt
2009-01-25, 11:40 AM
Yeah. No auto-lynch.

Fawkes
2009-01-25, 11:53 AM
Two's company, three's a crowd. No autolynch.

Bayar
2009-01-26, 03:27 AM
Oh yeah, No Auto's.

Hyozo
2009-01-26, 10:03 AM
Fayt to avoid losing the game.

Bayar for mentioning losing the game, causing me to do so, and because we're apparently enemies, but mostly because I suspect him more than I trust any of the arguments that have been made so far.

And I think I have to agree with not autolynching.

Istari
2009-01-26, 06:13 PM
After appealing to the Snorlax of Doom not to crush they decided to go after Fayt
"Look at him, he's barley spoken at all this whole time."
"Yeah, it's really creepy."
"Well we need to take out a Team Rocket member and they usually are pretty quiet."
But one voice cried out "Don't you see they are pushing this along to win once Fayt is gone they will have the numbers to overwhelm us."
Ignoring him they advanced towards Fayt and quickly eliminated him
Then one voice from among the crowd spoke out "HA! you are all fools you've been doing our dirty work all along!"
"We can still defeat you, trainers stand with me!"
"Team Rocket to me!" cried Iceddragons
"You got it boss" Reinholdt, Fullblater, Mechafox, and Dr. Bath jumped behind them and except for Fullblater called out their pokemon and Unfortunetly for the trainers they had lost and particularly good trainers as well as all of the main characters and were quickly defeated.
"All your towns are belongs to us!"

Fayt was lynched he was Brock
Due to the lack of baners and the fact that all of Team Rocket was in touch they win the game

Roles and such will be up as soon as possible

Join us next time for Pokemon:Jailbreak staring the Minor characters

Istari
2009-01-26, 06:15 PM
Roles
Players Role
Reinholdt Pokemon Thief
iceddragons Giovonni
Emporer Demonking Junior Psychic Trainer
Shadowcaller Mason
Murska Trainer
Dr. Bath Team Rocket
Recaiden Trainer
bayar Trainer
Happyturtle Trainer
The Rogue Monk Fighting Trainer
deathslayer7 Trainer
Mordokai Mason
haphazard Ash Ketchum
Aemoh Mason
Dragoon Psychic Trainer
Aether Trainer
Korias Trainer
someonenonotyou Trainer
Lord Fullbladder Meowth
Griver Trainer
Mechafox Team Rocket
LordRod Professor Oak
Tired N Drowzy Trainer
Duos Trainer
Fayt Mason

Edit: Quick update on night actions that were significant
Voider: Allowed Team Rocket to kill baner
Fool: Figured out his role after scrying a "mason" about six nights in
before that messd up on two team Rocket members and a Mason
Seer: nothing significant
Oak: Got killed before any actions
Baner: saved himself once

Reinholdt
"Meowth! That's Right!"

Mordokai
Five dollars say Reinholdt is Team Rocket!

EDIT: when I typed this, the roles were not know yet.

Reinholdt, you're not getting tortured enough...

Istari
2009-01-26, 06:19 PM
Quick Poll

1. Did you enjoy the game?
2. Did you think it was balanced?
3. How did you like my narrating?
4. Did you think my auto lynch mess up majorly affected the game?
5. Would you play again?
6. Suggestions?
7. Other comments?

Reinholdt
2009-01-26, 06:21 PM
Five dollars say Reinholdt is Team Rocket!

EDIT: when I typed this, the roles were not know yet.

Reinholdt, you're not getting tortured enough...

Meep!

>>
<<

*flees and hides*

@ Istari: Auto's probably would have only helped Team Rocket win faster. *shrugs*

happyturtle
2009-01-26, 06:26 PM
Ha! My unfounded hunch about Reinholdt was right! That's totally worth losing the game to find out. :biggrin:

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/reinholdt.jpg

Quick Poll

1. Did you enjoy the game?
I spent most of the game being lost and confused. But I'm still a n00b. I did enjoy it more at the end when I started paying more attention, even though I knew we were doomed.

2. Did you think it was balanced?
No idea.

3. How did you like my narrating?
I didn't know nearly enough about Pokemon to really get most of it. I joined it impulsively after I got night killed out of Fears to have a game to play, but I didn't realize how much I'd miss by not knowing the setting.

4. Did you think my auto lynch mess up majorly affected the game?
Would have ended the game sooner, I think, but not changed the outcome.

5. Would you play again?
No. I'm not going to join any more themed games if I don't know the setting.

6. Suggestions?
7. Other comments?
Nope. :smallsmile: