PDA

View Full Version : Blastificer build

kalt
2008-12-18, 10:56 AM
Okay so my DM is starting up one of the pathfinder adventures(the one with the drow the name escapes me) and I'd like to play an artificer/cannith wand adept. Books allowed: Pretty much everything I have all of the eberron books, MIC, Spellcompendium, core, etc... I could just use a little guidance in picking what goes where in terms of feats and levels. We will be playing from level 1 on to I guess about 17-18 or so. His point buy system is 72 points(each attribute point costs a point). I tend to play a batman kind of wizard so I thought an blastificer would be a little different. We have 4 people in our party including myself. Druid, Paladin could go duskblade, me, and the fourth I don't know. For my race I think I will do a strongheart hafling(DM already approved). Apparently he thinks these pathfinder adventures are challenging (I've played through age of worms and didn't quite share his view but ohh well batman tends to not be worried about much).

So here is what I was thinking in terms of attributes and what not.

Race: Strongheart Halfling

Str 8
Dex 12
Con 12
Int 16
Wis 8
Cha 16

Sorry I'm AFB and can't do a little more I'm at work and wizards site is blocked so I really don't have much to go on. Thanks in advance for everyones help